Umpteenth Dragon's Demand Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Arthur Severance

Roll d20 Page
Rafaelis Reeves
Recruitment Thread Discussion
Silas Gribb
Map of Taldor
Werebats
The Deep Cave
Ettin Damage


951 to 1,000 of 1,040 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

M Human Cleric (Merciful Healer) 1 (8/8hp; AC 15 / T 11 / FF 14; F +3, R +2, W +5; Init +1, Perception +2, Diplomacy +5, Heal +11, Kn(A,R,H) +7, Kn(N)+9)
GM Art Severance wrote:
If you channel on top of the Boulder and hit that square, the dog will be back up.[/ooc]

LOL! With no light, i cannot see where to position my Channel and not hit that square with the goblin dog in it. Guess that's one of the downsides of being in the dark.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Spiritualist 1 | HP 10/10| AC 12 / T 12 / FF 10 | F +4, R +2, W+5 (+2 special) | Perception +4, Init +1 | [dice=Attack Scythe]1d20 +0[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d4 [/dice] [dice=Attack Crossbow]1d20+1[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d8 [/dice]

Who turned out the lights? [thinks Denge]

Denge will ready an action to fire at the ettin once the light come on.

Denge will stow his scythe and draw his crossbow.


Professor Taldus Bellerophon wrote:
LOL! With no light, i cannot see where to position my Channel and not hit that square with the goblin dog in it. Guess that's one of the downsides of being in the dark.

We're going to have to theater of the mind it from the perspective of most of you since the lights went out. When the time comes, state what your intent is and how you think you may be able to accomplish it (e.g., Professor Bellerophon attempts to move where he thinks that goblin dog will be out of the channel). Realistically, it's going to take 2 rounds to set that up, one to finish scaling the rope and get on the Boulder, and another to do the channeling. In that second round you'll have enough movement to get wherever you want. The dying goblin dog won't have moved, but others may have.


In the Verduran Forest, Taldor; In combat with an ettin and a goblin dog - Oathday, 2 Gozran, 4715 A.R.

Round Fifteen

Initiative Order

Albern (fatigued)
Professor Bellerophon
Bear'f
Rafaelis (blurred)
Ettin (down 66 hp, bloodied, entangled)
Brethon (down 28 hp, bloodied)
Denge (down 8 hp)
Goblin dog (down 8 hp)

Albern is next, followed by Professor Bellerophon and Bear'f.

Grand Lodge

M Human Cleric (Merciful Healer) 1 (8/8hp; AC 15 / T 11 / FF 14; F +3, R +2, W +5; Init +1, Perception +2, Diplomacy +5, Heal +11, Kn(A,R,H) +7, Kn(N)+9)
GM Art Severance wrote:
Professor Taldus Bellerophon wrote:
LOL! With no light, i cannot see where to position my Channel and not hit that square with the goblin dog in it. Guess that's one of the downsides of being in the dark.
We're going to have to theater of the mind it from the perspective of most of you since the lights went out. When the time comes, state what your intent is and how you think you may be able to accomplish it (e.g., Professor Bellerophon attempts to move where he thinks that goblin dog will be out of the channel). Realistically, it's going to take 2 rounds to set that up, one to finish scaling the rope and get on the Boulder, and another to do the channeling. In that second round you'll have enough movement to get wherever you want. The dying goblin dog won't have moved, but others may have.

Errr, I think I should be able to finish the climb (15ft of movement needed still), then move 15ft and channel. Or I'll wand Brethon first by calling out to him. Then move and channel. Hmmm.


Professor Taldus Bellerophon wrote:
Errr, I think I should be able to finish the climb (15ft of movement needed still), then move 15ft and channel. Or I'll wand Brethon first by calling out to him. Then move and channel. Hmmm.

Didn't you say you had 45' of climbing left to do? Let me check...


GM Art Severance wrote:
Professor Taldus Bellerophon wrote:
Errr, I think I should be able to finish the climb (15ft of movement needed still), then move 15ft and channel. Or I'll wand Brethon first by calling out to him. Then move and channel. Hmmm.
Didn't you say you had 45' of climbing left to do? Let me check...

Oh, I see now, yes, it's only 15' left. So you can climb and channel after Albern's action.

Dark Archive

Male Varisian Wizard 1

Taldus might want to give a wand to Denge so as to increase the healing rate


One caveat, though. Since it's pitch black, once the Professor finishes his climb, he can only move half speed across the top of the Boulder, so he'll only have 15/2 or 7 feet, rounded down to 5' of moment left before he channels, if he does.


Rage 0/7; fatigued Bldrgr 1 | (Raging)| HP 16/16 (18/18) | AC:17 (15) T13 (11) FF:17 (15); +4 dodge vs. giants | Fort +5 (7), Ref +2, Will +1 (3) +2 vs. illusion spells or effects | Init:+2 | Perception: +2

Polearm in hand, the gnome stumbles around in the dark, using sound to try and locate the giant.

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Well that might actually be enough to locate him. I have zero visibility in Roll d20 right now (black map), and I've managed to drag my token some random place on account of that, so you'll have to move me in the right direction. If I can get close enough, then:

miss, <50 bad: 1d100 ⇒ 100
bardiche vs. flat-footed: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
bardiche vs. flat-footed, confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Grand Lodge

M Human Cleric (Merciful Healer) 1 (8/8hp; AC 15 / T 11 / FF 14; F +3, R +2, W +5; Init +1, Perception +2, Diplomacy +5, Heal +11, Kn(A,R,H) +7, Kn(N)+9)
Rafaelis Reeves wrote:
Taldus might want to give a wand to Denge so as to increase the healing rate

He only got one of them. The other one was too far in the entangle.

Grand Lodge

M Human Cleric (Merciful Healer) 1 (8/8hp; AC 15 / T 11 / FF 14; F +3, R +2, W +5; Init +1, Perception +2, Diplomacy +5, Heal +11, Kn(A,R,H) +7, Kn(N)+9)

When the light vanishes beneath Brethon's foot, Professor Bellerophon is left with nothing but the rough hemp rope between his fingers, the stone beneath his feet and the stench of his terrified bowels.

Brethon's upright and alive, though. Pharasma's power was enough to bring him back from the Paths of the Dead. He'll be barely able to stand, I imagine.

When Taldus is at the top of the rope, standing atop the boulder, he will call out to Brethon, "Where are you, Brethon!?" He walks towards the sound of Brethon's voice, drawing the adept's wand of healing as he goes. When he feels the wand touch Brethon, he concentrates and summons forth its magic.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Grand Lodge

M Human Cleric (Merciful Healer) 1 (8/8hp; AC 15 / T 11 / FF 14; F +3, R +2, W +5; Init +1, Perception +2, Diplomacy +5, Heal +11, Kn(A,R,H) +7, Kn(N)+9)

"Come towards the sound of my voice, Denge!" says the frightened university professor. "I will heal you!"


Professor Taldus Bellerophon wrote:
Rafaelis Reeves wrote:
Taldus might want to give a wand to Denge so as to increase the healing rate
He only got one of them. The other one was too far in the entangle.

Actually, after the entangle was dropped and you attacked the second adept, I wrote that I assumed you picked up the second wand.

GM Art Severance wrote:

Rafaelis' shot misses whichever goblin at which it was aimed.

I will presume from the posts that 1) Professor Bellerophon retrieved the red adept's wand (it's the same as the other, but with 1 less charge), and 2) that he then took a 5' step away so that Rafaelis' shot was not into melee.

Rereading the chain, I may have made a mistake. Nevertheless, I ruled you had picked up both wands, so you have 'em.


Albern Fee wrote:
Polearm in hand, the gnome stumbles around in the dark, using sound to try and locate the giant.

Albern easily locates the ettin. He just saw her a moment ago, and she's not being quiet.

Albern Fee wrote:
I have zero visibility in Roll d20 right now (black map)...

On purpose, you can't see right now.

Albern Fee wrote:
If I can get close enough, then...

Albern slowly approaches the ettin. Despite the fact that he can't see, his bardiche strikes true! Both of the ettin's heads howl in pain.

To be honest, I don't remember where you were before you moved yourself. I'm going to assume you were within 15' of the ettin, though that's probably not actually the case. Everyone, please remember that you can only move half speed when you cannot see. Remember also that Bear'f can see, so he can tell you which way to go.

Professor Taldus Bellerophon wrote:
When the light vanishes beneath Brethon's foot, Professor Bellerophon is left with nothing but the rough hemp rope between his fingers, the stone beneath his feet and the stench of his terrified bowels.

FYI, a crossbow bolt is too large to cover with a foot. Brethon picked up the bolt and stuck it in his backpack.

Brethon's upright and alive, though. Pharasma's power was enough to bring him back from the Paths of the Dead. He'll be barely able to stand, I imagine.

Professor Taldus Bellerophon wrote:
When Taldus is at the top of the rope, standing atop the boulder, he will call out to Brethon, "Where are you, Brethon!?" He walks towards the sound of Brethon's voice, drawing the adept's wand of healing as he goes. When he feels the wand touch Brethon, he concentrates and summons forth its magic.

The healing from the wand is different from the succor Pharasma's blue light spreads. A cold, cloying wetness envelops both Professor Bellerophon and Brethon. However, the effect is the same, as Brethon is healed.

Bear'f is next, followed by Rafaelis.


Rage 0/7; fatigued Bldrgr 1 | (Raging)| HP 16/16 (18/18) | AC:17 (15) T13 (11) FF:17 (15); +4 dodge vs. giants | Fort +5 (7), Ref +2, Will +1 (3) +2 vs. illusion spells or effects | Init:+2 | Perception: +2

No, I don't think I was within 15' feet, but I think I was within within 25' feet (15' move + 10' reach for the polearm). Sorry for any confusion. Happy Friday!


Albern Fee wrote:
No, I don't think I was within 15' feet, but I think I was within within 25' feet (15' move + 10' reach for the polearm). Sorry for any confusion. Happy Friday!

It's no problem. Being essentially blind in game is confusing. Either way, the crit remains.

Grand Lodge

M Human Cleric (Merciful Healer) 1 (8/8hp; AC 15 / T 11 / FF 14; F +3, R +2, W +5; Init +1, Perception +2, Diplomacy +5, Heal +11, Kn(A,R,H) +7, Kn(N)+9)
GM Art Severance wrote:
Nevertheless, I ruled you had picked up both wands, so you have 'em.

OK, so I've got both.

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Druid (Nature Fang)

”Albern, Nicely done… Are you sure you’re not an elf I’ve too much in the way for Jebline… I’m clearing a path!?” Bear’f studies the lone Goblin dog and then fires an arrow and moves swiftly…

Move Action: Studied Target (Goblin Dog) (+1 To Hit, Dmg and know checks)
Standard action: firing an arrow at Goblin Dog 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 131d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Free action: 5’ step South

Dark Archive

Male Varisian Wizard 1

Rafaelis will load his crossbow as a move action, and If possible without foxing the plan of keeping Jebline in the dark, cast Dancing Lights 110' straight up in the air. They will be four red globes going widdershins in the night sky. He thinks to himself, "Perhaps our friends will see this and come to our aid??"

"Was that Albern who hit her? Good job sir, good job, but please keep clear of her. The idea, though not very sportsmanlike, is to wear her down or drive her off while conserving our resources."

Nice touch with the description of the wand effect Art!


Bear'f wrote:
”Albern, Nicely done… Are you sure you’re not an elf I’ve too much in the way for Jebline… I’m clearing a path!?” Bear’f studies the lone Goblin dog and then fires an arrow and moves swiftly…

Bear'f sees, and everyone else hears, Bear'f's arrow strike the goblin squarely in the chest. It drops.

Rafaelis is next, followed by the ettin.


Sorry, Brett and I posted at the same time yesterday. I'd been waiting for my RSS Feeder to let me know someone had posted after me. However, he and I posted at nearly the same time. His post must've appeared as I posted my previous one. When I went to check just now, I see you've all been waiting on me.

Rafaelis' lights appear high in the sky above you. Their light is clear, and illuminates the tops of some of the taller trees. However, it fails to pierce the deep shadows of the ravine. To all except Bear'f, the ravine remains pitch black.

The ettin stumbles forward toward the gnome who just struck her.

50% Miss Chance, Low is a Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 36

Although she swipes at Albern, she misses him.

Albern is directly next to the ettin now, who stumbled up to him to be able to attack.

Brethon removes the lighted arrow from his backpack, restoring the light.

Denge is next.


I adjusted the Professor's position on the map to reflect him moving up next to Brethon in the darkness. I also adjusted Rafelis', who had withdrawn directly east before the darkness hit, but who went a bit too far for a 30' movement rate, given that the areas of foliage are difficult terrain.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Spiritualist 1 | HP 10/10| AC 12 / T 12 / FF 10 | F +4, R +2, W+5 (+2 special) | Perception +4, Init +1 | [dice=Attack Scythe]1d20 +0[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d4 [/dice] [dice=Attack Crossbow]1d20+1[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d8 [/dice]

The lights com on!

Denge sees the ettin below and fires, and then reloads
Denge takes a 5' step to make sure the boulder is not providing cover

Firing into combat = - 4
Attack Crossbow: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 1 - 4 = 6 Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


Denge Fevor wrote:

The lights com on!

Denge sees the ettin below and fires, and then reloads
Denge takes a 5' step to make sure the boulder is not providing cover

Denge's shot goes wide!

End of round fifteen.


In the Verduran Forest, Taldor; In combat with an ettin and a goblin dog - Oathday, 2 Gozran, 4715 A.R.

Round Sixteen

Initiative Order

Albern (fatigued)
Professor Bellerophon
Bear'f
Rafaelis (blurred)
Ettin (down 76 hp, bloodied, entangled)
Brethon (down 19 hp, bloodied)
Denge (down 8 hp)

Albern is next, followed by Professor Bellerophon and Bear'f.


Rage 0/7; fatigued Bldrgr 1 | (Raging)| HP 16/16 (18/18) | AC:17 (15) T13 (11) FF:17 (15); +4 dodge vs. giants | Fort +5 (7), Ref +2, Will +1 (3) +2 vs. illusion spells or effects | Init:+2 | Perception: +2

Albern looks confused as he's told to clear off Rafaelis. He falls back to in front of Bear'f, bardiche in hand.

AoO if the tiny ettin provokes by moving within my mighty reach!:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
...needs more rage. And cowbell.

Grand Lodge

M Human Cleric (Merciful Healer) 1 (8/8hp; AC 15 / T 11 / FF 14; F +3, R +2, W +5; Init +1, Perception +2, Diplomacy +5, Heal +11, Kn(A,R,H) +7, Kn(N)+9)

Professor Bellerophon moves one small step closer to both Brethon and Denge and touches Brethon again with the wand. While moving, he also removes the second wand from his waist band and hands it to Denge.

"Here, Mr. Fevor. Heal thyself!"

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Albern Fee wrote:
Albern looks confused as he's told to clear off Rafaelis. He falls back to in front of Bear'f, bardiche in hand.

I assume that was a withdraw action. If not, let me know, and I'll roll the attack of opportunity it provoked.

Bear'f is next, followed by Rafaelis.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rage 0/7; fatigued Bldrgr 1 | (Raging)| HP 16/16 (18/18) | AC:17 (15) T13 (11) FF:17 (15); +4 dodge vs. giants | Fort +5 (7), Ref +2, Will +1 (3) +2 vs. illusion spells or effects | Init:+2 | Perception: +2

twas withdraw

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Druid (Nature Fang)

”Hopefully this will work?” Bear’f moves swiftly… studies the Ettin and then fires an arrow…

Free Action: 5’ step Southwest
Move Action: Studied Target (Jebline) (+1 To Hit, Dmg and know checks)
Standard Action: Firing a Thistle arrow at Jebline's 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 231d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d6 ⇒ 6 rounds of Bleed


Bear'f wrote:
”Hopefully this will work?” Bear’f moves swiftly… studies the Ettin and then fires an arrow…

Bear'f's thistle arrow sinks into the side of the ettin, causing a great, bleeding wound. Both of the ettin's heads howl in pain!

Rafaelis is next, followed by the ettin.

Dark Archive

Male Varisian Wizard 1

Rafaelis will cast about to see if any of the goblins that died near the spot he's located had alchemical bandoliers.

He will then check too see if Brethon is poised to put the quarrel back into his backpack should some predetermined event trigger such a response. If that is the case he will delay until after the ettin.

Art, I can't see Bear'f pog btw.


Rafaelis Reeves wrote:
Rafaelis will cast about to see if any of the goblins that died near the spot he's located had alchemical bandoliers.

None do.

Rafaelis Reeves wrote:
He will then check too see if Brethon is poised to put the quarrel back into his backpack should some predetermined event trigger such a response. If that is the case he will delay until after the ettin.

I'm not sure how you would be able to tell that normally. However, I'll allow a Sense Motive check.

Rafaelis Reeves wrote:
Art, I can't see Bear'f pog btw.

Me, either. Dan, what happened? Should I add it back?

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Druid (Nature Fang)

Very weird... I can see it... I moved the image over the orange Goblin Dog...


Bear'f wrote:
Very weird... I can see it... I moved the image over the orange Goblin Dog...

Ah, I see now. It's just that the goblin dog was obscuring it. I fixed it by moving the dog to the back of the stack. Thanks!

Dark Archive

Male Varisian Wizard 1

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Rafaelis can get no read on Brethon's intentions. He is a gambling man, in terms of his life, so he will delay until after the ettin has acted.


Rafaelis Reeves wrote:
Rafaelis can get no read on Brethon's intentions. He is a gambling man, in terms of his life, so he will delay until after the ettin has acted.

The ettin moves toward Bear'f and Albern, fury in all four of her eyes!

And...the lights...go...out.

Jebline's 50% Miss Chance, Low is a Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 62
Jebline's Riverclub Attack: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 13 - 2 = 31 (power attack)
Damage: 2d6 + 26 ⇒ (4, 3) + 26 = 33

There is a sickening crunch.

Jebline's 50% Miss Chance, Low is a Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 51
Jebline's Cleave Attack: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 13 - 2 = 29 (power attack)
Damage: 1d6 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

There is a second sickening crunch.

One of the two is dead, the other is unconscious. Since no one can see the result, we'll leave it a Schroedinger's cat situation for the moment.

Rafaelis is next, as he went into delay and Brett said he would come out after the ettin's turn. Denge is after that. Brethon's place in the initiative order has changed, because he readied an action.

Grand Lodge

M Human Cleric (Merciful Healer) 1 (8/8hp; AC 15 / T 11 / FF 14; F +3, R +2, W +5; Init +1, Perception +2, Diplomacy +5, Heal +11, Kn(A,R,H) +7, Kn(N)+9)

HOLY S&%*!


Seriously! I really had hoped that the 50% miss chance would keep that from happening. And it's an awful time for a crit, but it sure is dramatic!


I applied the one point of bleed to the ettin at the start of her turn, I just forgot to describe the bleeding in her action.


Rage 0/7; fatigued Bldrgr 1 | (Raging)| HP 16/16 (18/18) | AC:17 (15) T13 (11) FF:17 (15); +4 dodge vs. giants | Fort +5 (7), Ref +2, Will +1 (3) +2 vs. illusion spells or effects | Init:+2 | Perception: +2

I don't think that the ettin can move that far and attack twice, unless it has a pounce-like ability or cleave. It started more then 10' away from us and doesn't seem to have reach.


Albern Fee wrote:
I don't think that the ettin can move that far and attack twice, unless it has a pounce-like ability or cleave. It started more then 10' away from us and doesn't seem to have reach.

That's true. Unfortunately, she used cleave, which is a standard action. I noted it in the the green text on her die rolls.

However, I did fail to roll a confirmation on the crit! Too much 5e lately, sorry about that. Here's the crit confirmation roll...

Crit Confirmation Roll: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 13 - 2 = 26

The crit stands.

Dark Archive

Male Varisian Wizard 1

Seeing this I just had to laugh out loud, at work no less. If this doesn't make my character run screaming into the night nothing will. You still need to confirm on the critical btw. There is little chance that you won't confirm but still...

What I don't understand is why those two were so close to the ettin in the first place? Bear'f shoots arrows for god's sake. Arrows! One usually thinks of attacking at range when using a bow. Argh! I will post when I get home.


Rage 0/7; fatigued Bldrgr 1 | (Raging)| HP 16/16 (18/18) | AC:17 (15) T13 (11) FF:17 (15); +4 dodge vs. giants | Fort +5 (7), Ref +2, Will +1 (3) +2 vs. illusion spells or effects | Init:+2 | Perception: +2

I choose to take the crit. However, since he used cleave my AoO hits.

miss, low bad: 1d100 ⇒ 63

Albern stabs the ettin moments before succumbing to the giant's blow.

From hells heart I spit at thee!

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Druid (Nature Fang)

Cover... lol.. That's why I was close... I understand too close for an archer... The -4 for lack of Precise Shot and a further -4 for cover was why I wasn't attacking the Ettin to begin with... Either way those crits would kill any of us... I also moved in closer for when the combat was happening on top of the rocky outcroping... I was using the range finder on the d20pfsrd to calculate the distances and LoS... I needed to move closer for that...

At least Bear'f saw this coming :-p

The only thing Bear'f has up his sleeve is his breeze kissed ability... It's a swift to activate (which it was) but then doesn't state the action type after to change this effect to a Trip or Bull Rush attempt to a creature within 30ft...


Albern Fee wrote:

However, since he used cleave my AoO hits.

From hells heart I spit at thee!

Albern struck at the ettin just before the darkness fell! He tore into her with his bardiche. She looks like one more very solid hit will do her in!

I completely forgot the AoO and the reach weapon. The AoO does indeed hit, in fact, there is no miss chance, as the darkness hit after the movement. The ettin now has 12 hp remaining...

Albern Fee wrote:
I choose to take the crit.

That's very noble of you, but the fates will decide.


Rafaelis Reeves wrote:

Seeing this I just had to laugh out loud, at work no less. If this doesn't make my character run screaming into the night nothing will. You still need to confirm on the critical btw. There is little chance that you won't confirm but still...

What I don't understand is why those two were so close to the ettin in the first place? Bear'f shoots arrows for god's sake. Arrows! One usually thinks of attacking at range when using a bow. Argh! I will post when I get home.

I did forget the confirm initially, but I actually rolled it in the post just above yours. I was hoping for a 1.


Bear'f wrote:

Cover... lol.. That's why I was close... I understand too close for an archer... The -4 for lack of Precise Shot and a further -4 for cover was why I wasn't attacking the Ettin to begin with... Either way those crits would kill any of us... I also moved in closer for when the combat was happening on top of the rocky outcroping... I was using the range finder on the d20pfsrd to calculate the distances and LoS... I needed to move closer for that...

At least Bear'f saw this coming :-p

The only thing Bear'f has up his sleeve is his breeze kissed ability... It's a swift to activate (which it was) but then doesn't state the action type after to change this effect to a Trip or Bull Rush attempt to a creature within 30ft...

I would say that that the breeze-kissed trip or bull rush attack is a standard action. It's something that could be used as a readied action, if you wanted to try to prevent an attack like this, though.

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Druid (Nature Fang)

Art S wrote:
breeze-kissed trip or bull rush attack is a standard action... could be used as a readied action, if you wanted to try to prevent an attack like this, though.

It helps for the future... :-)

Let the fates decide Albern...

951 to 1,000 of 1,040 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Umpteenth Dragon's Demand Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.