Treasurefox's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master TreasureFox

Starday, the 30th of Lamashan, 4711AR

Magnimar

Homebrew Rules
The Story So Far
Loot List


7,351 to 7,400 of 7,759 << first < prev | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | next > last >>

Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo gives Ameiko a sympathetic smile, "Of course, the more the merrier."

Cleo has her pony, but I don't know if anyone else does at this point. So a wagon gets her vote. Road travel seems best to her as well. With Cleo's obedience she gets +4 to survival as long as there is enough time for her to plant seeds along the path each morning, so a +7 all together. I'll look at her spells tonight.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Ameiko says with a smile. "Thanks, Cleo. I can play songs around the campfire. We can roast marshmellows too."


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

The little halfling's eyes go wide with the notion, though she does not betray whether the marshmellows or Ameiko's singing makes her more happy.

selling the two alchemist books nets us 140 gold. Instead of dividing it up, I suggest just using it for expenses on the trip. Cart, feed for the horses, trail rations, inns, and meals once we get there, and the like. A group living expense.


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Sounds good to me, I seem to have lost my horse from long ago

Music for rest time sounds great. Keep our spirits up.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

"Well, if you all will see to the wagon and such, I'll buy the provisions." Cleo will get enough trail rations, but also spices, non perishables, and other bits and bobs to make their meals enjoyable.

I'll put together a buying plan sometime tonight, pot, pans, coffee makers, CHEESE, and such, also unless anyone objects Cleo can bring her pony, in case her or Wabbit need to chase after something quickly, or if we have to abandon the wagon she can be a pack mule.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Witch (Cartomancer) 7 AC:12/12/10(+4) HP:48/48 F:+5 R:+5 W:+8 Init: +6 Perception: +7

Brelin shrugs and stays silent

Sure, let's go on a dangerous trip singing and dancing along, at least all the monsters will be drawn to us and we won't have to look for them


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

We can perhaps start a book. Fantastic Beasts and How to Cook Them


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

There is a man in Sandpoint called Bilivar Wheen, a lanky Varisian in his mid thirties. He runs a business called Wheen's Wagons, where he sells carts and wagons.
I think a light wagon(50gp) will do the job for transporting 6 medium creatures (4 in the back, 2 in the driver's bench). It'll come with a canvas top. You'll need 1 large beast of burden, or 2 medium sized ones. Personally, I recommend a heavy horse, but it doesn't really matter. Don't forget to feed this creature. Wagons travel at a speed of 16 miles per day, resulting in roughly 3 days of travel.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Come morning, the group packs up and gets ready to leave. Ameiko approaches the group, slightly hesitant of the trip. Cleo remembers Ameiko telling her that she lost her adventuring party years ago, and hasn't set foot outside of Sandpoint since. She's wearing a set of red leather armour, and is equipped with rapier and samisen.

Day 1
Cleo, is it fair to assume that you cast Create Food and Water and Read Weather each day? You can make a cooking check if you want, and I'll award a successful check with the effects of Resistance for 24 hours.

The morning starts off with the weather report: Despite the current cloudy sky, Cleo detects heavy rainfall in the near future. No thunderstorms, thankfully. However, it turns out that the animal pulling the wagon is having terrible, terrible gas.

In the afternoon, the cloudy sky gives way to rainclouds, which drench the party's wagon as they travel. The rain itself isn't very cold, but it makes it difficult to see far into the distance. Despite this setback, Furnok and Brelin are still able to navigate the cobblestone road, and the rest of the party is able to keep dry under the wagon hood. Keeping bowstrings dry is very important, otherwise they become unwieldy.

As evening comes along, the group discovers that a nearby marsh has flooded the road. In some places, the water is two feet deep, and is far too murky to see through. The group must make a decision: Travel through the muck for another couple hours, or set up camp early up on a nearby hill.
Travelling through the muck will require survival checks, while camping early will have a delay.

Dice Rolls:

Furnok Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Brelin Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 I also accept Geography


HP 64/64 | AC 27 | T 23 | FF 14 | CMD 21| F +12| R +14 | W +9 | SPD 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 Panache 3/3, Stunning Fist 1/1, Dirty Trick tattoo 3/3, Rage 6/6, Weal's Champion 1rd/day, LOH 3/4

I hate getting bogged down in mud. How bout's we set up camp early and give Cleo the extra time to whip up one of her culinary miracles? Wabbit says, belly rumbling at the thought


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Yes sir, that would be her plan. As well as Deadeye's lore for when she's foraging. Lighten Object if the wagon gets stuck in the mud.

"I like that. Save hardships, like sludging through mud, for when we have no choice." Cleo agrees with her cousin.

cooking: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Her honey covered biscuits coupled with broth boiled with trail rations, spices, and some nutritious but bland meat like something is good enough to forget some of the wet muck the group is being subjected to. Especially with coffee spiked with a nip of applejack. And a hunk of cheese of course.

Aggah has a lovely gross smelling pickle, then wanders off a bit to find something... else.

She used the group funds for the wagon. Added in more coffee on the insistence of the once dead one. And bought a heavy horse from her own funds, which means she gets to name it. Oh added more feed. Will put all that in discussion.

Terrible Terrible gas... :)


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok helps set up camp so everyone stays as dry as possible in the bad weather and enjoys a hot mug of coffee while Bacon gnaws on some cheese and whatever worms wiggle up from the ground before nosing through the scraps.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

I'm going to be honest with you, you get so much food from Create Food and Water that I don't think you'll need to forage. That's why I didn't roll a forage check for you, and instead switched to cooking which I know you have. I suppose you could forage anyway during the day, and sell the food. Did you bring your pony with you btw? Hey, better to be the once-dead-one, than once-living-one.

The group decides to pack it in early and weather the storm up on a nearby hill. Furnok sacrifices himself to the rain to do the majority of the labour for the people who are still dry. This includes setting up a half-tent for Cleo to do her cooking.
Though the food Cleo created would have been sufficient for everyone, cooking and flavouring it makes a world of difference. In this unpleasant weather where everyone eventually gets soaked one way or another, a bowl of soup and applejack coffee goes a long way. Everyone, including animals and Aggah, gain the benefits of the Resistance spell for 24 hours. Aggah may not gain nourishment from regular food, but she can still enjoy eating it.

The rain splattering the tents may be loud, but actually quite peaceful in its own way. Looking outside, most of the environment is hard to see due to the heavy rain, but they can make out a few things. To the west is the flooded cobblestone road and sparse swamp trees. To the north, the road they travelled on, and the faint silhouette of Ashen Rise. To the east, the hills rise higher and higher, covered in wild grasses. Somewhere over there should be the last of the Farmlands that Furnok cleared out earlier in the week. To the south, conifer and deciduous trees mix together to form the Whisper Wood. The light strumming of Ameiko's shamisen soothes the group into sleep.

Ameiko takes the first watch.

Wabbit awakes to Ameiko's gentle shakes. She whispers to him that everything's been quiet. The rain has not let up much at all. She offers him a peck on the forehead, then wishes him goodnight before going back out into the rain for her own tent.

Wabbit Perception: 1d20 + 8 - 12 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 12 = 10
The -12 is for listening for a creature walking in unfavourable conditions.
Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Likely a few hours before the break of dawn, Wabbit begins hearing a strange sound. It sounded like something hitting the ground, like a tree but without the cracking of wood or the rustling of leaves. Then he hears it again, and again. He looks at his mug, and he sees ripples every time... and they're getting bigger.


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Dun dun dun!

Create Food and Water makes oatmeal level stuff so a bit of meat can be a welcome addition.

Furnok is quite used to being rained on and rolling around the dirt so he isn't too put off of getting damp, but hurries back to get some coffee all the same before rolling up in his bedroll while Bacon makes people realize how pigs smell when wet.


HP 64/64 | AC 27 | T 23 | FF 14 | CMD 21| F +12| R +14 | W +9 | SPD 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 Panache 3/3, Stunning Fist 1/1, Dirty Trick tattoo 3/3, Rage 6/6, Weal's Champion 1rd/day, LOH 3/4

agreed.. dun dun DUNNNNN

Wabbit scrambles to awaken the group without making too much noise but not rolling stealth shaking them awake
something big this way comes


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Wabbit shakes everyone awake, and they can immediately hear the incoming... footsteps. The rain hasn't lessened much since the group first went to sleep.
Everyone has 1 round worth of actions they can do. Half your expended spell slots (lower levels first) have returned, but are not prepared. Cross/bowstrings and instrument strings are fine in the wet for 1 minute. Anyone who wants to spot what's going on will need darkvision and a perception check.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

"what is it" Cleo will whisper after touching arm and casting barkskin on him.

Aggah scampers up and peers out in the dark
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Aggah can't see the creature through the rain, but she can feel the vibrations of its footsteps through the ground. It's coming from the South-East, towards the hill the group is camped on.


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok won't risk his bow but will snag his hammer while Bacon sniffs the air to see if he recognizes what nasty might be approaching

Sniff Sniff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


Human Witch (Cartomancer) 7 AC:12/12/10(+4) HP:48/48 F:+5 R:+5 W:+8 Init: +6 Perception: +7

Brelin wakes up ready for action.
Not one to take any risks, she prepares Wabbit for battle

Heroism on him. +2 morale bonus on attack rolls, saves, and skill checks for 1 hour


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Cleo and Brelin both rise and cast spells on Wabbit. Aggah takes a look, but doesn't see anything. While Furnok grabs his hammer, Bacon takes a good sniff into the air. It seems he's caught the scent of whatever it is, and faces the South-East while making little barking sounds. The horse and pony whinny from where they're tied nearby. From inside Ameiko's tent sounds the strumming of her shamisen, sending a wave of inspiration for everyone.

Ameiko Will: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12
+1 competence bonus to attack rolls, damage rolls, and +1 morale vs charm and fear.

Do you know how rare it is for me to run a game, and the majority of characters don't have darkvision? Just dawned on me.

Though most of the party can't see what's going on, Aggah can now make out the figure approaching. A towering humanoid saunters towards her, nearly as tall as the cliff she's standing on. Its torso is covered in fur, and it's carrying a very long spear in its hands.

Furnok and Cleo get to go first. Map will be up in just a second. Remember to determine if your character would have slept in their armour. Light armour doesn't impose penalties, medium and heavy are fine if you have endurance. No light sources are present, characters with darkvision need to make perception checks to see anything further than 30ft with this rain.

Initiative:

Cleo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Wabbit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Brelin: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Furnok: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Ameiko: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Giant: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Bacon has the scent! Furnok points towards where he is pointing. He Stands before the squishy ones with his hammer at the ready


HP 64/64 | AC 27 | T 23 | FF 14 | CMD 21| F +12| R +14 | W +9 | SPD 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 Panache 3/3, Stunning Fist 1/1, Dirty Trick tattoo 3/3, Rage 6/6, Weal's Champion 1rd/day, LOH 3/4

Wabbit stands in front with Furnok and Bacon and releases Tinkerbell(ioun torch) to fly above his head.

Maybe it just wants to share our campfire and tell stories Wabbit says dubiously

ac 26 with barkskin


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Wabbit's light ,released during the preparation round, reveals their adversary. Cloaked in the dim light stands a hunched giant carrying a spear. It is wrapped in piles of hides, and carries a bag slung over its shoulder. From its direction comes a deep, gruff bark like a dog... but the size of a bear.

Cleo's turn.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

"HELLO! MY NAME IS CLEO! DO YOU WANT TO SHARE OUR FIRE? MAYBE A BOWL OF STEW!" she yells through the rain.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

The giant doesn't seem to pay any attention to Cleo, and instead just walks right through the flooded road, then climbs up the cliff. It stands up and moves right over Bacon. From behind, a giant dog goes around the hill, barking loudly.

Wabbit and Bacon can make an AoO. Furnok can make two AoOs. Bacon must decide whether to resist the overrun maneuver, or get the heck out of the way.

Everyone's turn.

Climb: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Are we being ignored? I mean is it pulling a 'What are these insects doing? Eh, I'll just ignore them.'


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Furnok Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Furnok really isn't sure. It knows that the group exists, but it doesn't seem bothered by your presence.


HP 64/64 | AC 27 | T 23 | FF 14 | CMD 21| F +12| R +14 | W +9 | SPD 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 Panache 3/3, Stunning Fist 1/1, Dirty Trick tattoo 3/3, Rage 6/6, Weal's Champion 1rd/day, LOH 3/4

Wabbit ignores his chance to take an AOO and instead engages evil-dar detect evil

speaking just loudly enough for the group to hear If it doesn't want a fight let's not provoke it

however, if it pings the evil-dar Wabbit will feel differently. He won't be content with letting an evil giant get away to wreck havoc on unsuspecting towns


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Wabbit detects a faint aura of evil around the giant.


HP 64/64 | AC 27 | T 23 | FF 14 | CMD 21| F +12| R +14 | W +9 | SPD 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 Panache 3/3, Stunning Fist 1/1, Dirty Trick tattoo 3/3, Rage 6/6, Weal's Champion 1rd/day, LOH 3/4

I don't know the answer to this....Would a good creature compelled by an evil spell register as evil to a paladins evil-dar? Interesting question, but Wabbit doesn't think that deeply. It's evil and must be stopped

Wabbit shakes his head sadly, not truly wanting to strike the first blow vs a creature that hasn't yet shown malicious intent it's evil. We have to stop it

He'll begin attacking when it's his turn


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

I can't think of any evil-tagged enchantment spells off the top of my head, but I would treat the casting of an evil-tagged spell as having a lingering aura of evil. I think greater detect magic has a feature along those lines.


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Bacon doesn't want to become pressed pork and so darts out of the way.

Furnok is given pause as the giant seemingly ignore them. Well it seems we can avoid a fight this time.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo would not be in her armor, it being a breastplate and all.

Cleo will cast prayer on all of them.


Human Witch (Cartomancer) 7 AC:12/12/10(+4) HP:48/48 F:+5 R:+5 W:+8 Init: +6 Perception: +7

Brelin moves out of the way of the creature

Maybe we should follow it? See if he's up to no good?

She looks in awe at the huge beast

It shouldn't be too hard I think

She uses the time to buff Wabbit some more, she barely believes anyone could actually fight this thing physically

Mage armor on him, 6 hours duration


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

The spellcasters buff up their teammates in case a fight starts. Wabbit is convinced that this creature needs to die, but Furnok hesitates. No one has any idea what it's trying to do, and it isn't bothering with speaking with them... if it can speak the Common tongue at all.

All of this changes when the giant drops his spear and lifts the draft horse into the air. The reins tying it to the nearby rock snap, and the horse goes from being nervous, to outright panicking. The giant says something in a strange tongue, unknown to anyone in the group. The big dog raises its hackles and growls at Bacon, who shakes with fear. Aggah's goblin instincts kick in, seeing a dog nearly the size of a horse, and shakes with fear just like Bacon.
Bacon is shaken for 1 round, Aggah is shaken until combat ends (but only when interacting with the dog). The spear that was dropped is size Large

Everyone's turn.

Dice Rolls:

Grapple: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30
Break DC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Intimidate: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Aggah Will: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Current Buffs:

Prayer: +1 Luck to Attack, Weapon Damage, Skills, Saving Throws
Affecting: All Allies

Inspire Courage: +1 Morale to Saves vs Charm and Fear, +1 Competence to Attack and Weapon Damage
Affecting: All Allies

Barkskin: +3 Natural Armour
Affecting: Wabbit

Mage Armour: +4 Armour
Affecting: Wabbit


HP 64/64 | AC 27 | T 23 | FF 14 | CMD 21| F +12| R +14 | W +9 | SPD 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 Panache 3/3, Stunning Fist 1/1, Dirty Trick tattoo 3/3, Rage 6/6, Weal's Champion 1rd/day, LOH 3/4

leave our horsie ALONE!

Wabbit steps forward and tries to save the horse from the hungry giant

Buffs +2att and dam
Flurry +6bab +4dex +1size , -2 piranha striking, +1 waveblade -2FD
attack #1: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 2 = 24
damage: 1d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10

attack #2: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 2 = 16
damage: 1d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7

attack #3: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8
damage: 1d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8

remember everyone has Outflank within 30ft of Wabbit.. So let's set up those flanks asap

Wabbit ac30


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

DON'T YOU GO SCARING MY PIG!

Furnok drinks his potion of enlarge and becomes HUGE!

Bacon squeals and withdraws around Furnok, seeking at attack from the rear,


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Wabbit's first strike slices into the thick hide of the giant, but it lifts its leg to avoid the other two attacks. Bacon gets the heck outta dodge, while Furnok grows to nearly the same size as his adversary.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

"No, not Butter!" what Cleo had named the nice sweet blonde colored horse. Frantically Cleo thinks, then looks BIG dog and whispers in his mind to stop his master.

casting dominate animal on the dog. DC 16 will. It is a 1 round casting time though


Human Witch (Cartomancer) 7 AC:12/12/10(+4) HP:48/48 F:+5 R:+5 W:+8 Init: +6 Perception: +7

Brelin keeps her distance and uses her powers to weaken the creatures resolve

You've picked the wrong foes, beast

Keep 30' away from the giant and use Evil Eye, targeting saves


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

The giant succumbs to Brelin's evil eye for a brief moment before it will force itself to look away. Cleo starts casting an enchantment spell on the dog, which she's pretty confident is going to work. Meanwhile, as the giant begins to turn its head, Ameiko lucks out by sneaking out of her tent. Seizing the opportunity, she tries to stick the giant in the knee with her blue rapier. Unfortunately, even with all the magical help at her disposal and the giant's lack of awareness, she can't get the rapier to dig past the ridiculous amount of rhino-thick skin.

The giant holds on tight to the frantic horse and starts shuffling around the cliff, though he remains precariously on the edge. Ameiko completely misses her opportunity to strike, while the enlarged Furnok misjudges the distance that his large lucerne hammer can reach. Wabbit nearly gets through the giant's tough skin, but not quite. The dog dives in to retrieve the dropped spear, unaware that Furnok can make another swing. However, Furnok tries to play golf with the hammer, and gets nothing but turf and dirt. The dog retreats, but Furnok has run out of gas.

Then, the dog freezes in place. It turns around to look at Cleo, who's hiding just outside the sphere of light.

Everyone's turn.

Dice Rolls:

Doggo Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Giant Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Rapier: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 13
Dmg: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (6, 6) + 3 = 15
Maintain grapple: 1d20 + 15 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 15 - 1 = 29
Ameiko AoO: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Wabbit AoO: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Furnok AoO: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 2 = 14
Horse CMB: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Furnok AoO: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13


HP 64/64 | AC 27 | T 23 | FF 14 | CMD 21| F +12| R +14 | W +9 | SPD 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 Panache 3/3, Stunning Fist 1/1, Dirty Trick tattoo 3/3, Rage 6/6, Weal's Champion 1rd/day, LOH 3/4

NOT SO FAST YOU BIG BULLY Wabbit runs right past the dog and slams his blade into the giants foot

acro vs dog AOO: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (17) + 19 = 36
acro vs giant AOO: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25

+2
Flurry +6bab +4dex +1size , -2 piranha striking, +1 waveblade -2FD
attack #1: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 2 = 25
damage: 1d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

How much bigger is the giant than the dog? I believe the spell says I can't make him attack something 2 sizes larger.


Human Witch (Cartomancer) 7 AC:12/12/10(+4) HP:48/48 F:+5 R:+5 W:+8 Init: +6 Perception: +7

Brelin grits her teeth and focuses her will on the giant

Sleeep

Slumber on him


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

if she can she'll direct the dog to attack the master, if not she'll just have it get in his way and bark up a storm


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok tries to cut the giant off at the pass by sliding down

CLimb: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

The dog is medium sized. He's still a pupper.

Wabbit easily slides under the dog's legs, and then dodging to the side of the giant's foot. His blade draws blood as he draws it down the ankle of the giant, who wails in pain. Cleo commands the dog to attack its owner, but the dog can't get its teeth through the thick hide. However, Brelin focuses in on the giant, and whispers for him to go to sleep. He stops in his tracks, staring at Brelin. Again she whispers, and the giant droops his head. She whispers one more time, and he drops the horse. He sways back and forth, trying to shake himself awake, but a long deep snore echoes from his mouth, before his legs give out and he collapses to the ground.

Not sure how you want to handle it, but I assume combat is over.

Dice Rolls:

Dog bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Slumber: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 - 2 = 15


Human Witch (Cartomancer) 7 AC:12/12/10(+4) HP:48/48 F:+5 R:+5 W:+8 Init: +6 Perception: +7

The dust from the falling beast washes over her but Brelin remains still, just a slight grin on her face

I've always felt that save or die/suck actions cut a bit of the excitment but they truly are effective...
That being said, I don't know if anybody can coup the grace a giant, maybe giant-furnok?

7,351 to 7,400 of 7,759 << first < prev | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.