Treasurefox's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master TreasureFox

Starday, the 30th of Lamashan, 4711AR

Magnimar

Homebrew Rules
The Story So Far
Loot List


7,051 to 7,100 of 7,739 << first < prev | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | next > last >>

HP 64/64 | AC 27 | T 23 | FF 14 | CMD 21| F +12| R +14 | W +9 | SPD 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 Panache 3/3, Stunning Fist 1/1, Dirty Trick tattoo 3/3, Rage 6/6, Weal's Champion 1rd/day, LOH 3/4

Wabbit joins Furnok in tracking the fleeing goblighast.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Furnok and Wabbit start tracking while Brelin lights up the area. Just before Furnok finds the ghast, a long horsechopper sweeps around the corner at him. He doesn't see it coming, but the horsechopper completely misses. The stench of the ghast gets even more intense, enough so that Cleo and Aggah can't help but feel sick to their stomachs. Aggah and Cleo gain the sickened condition, which Cleo already had.

Everyone's turn.

Dice Rolls:

Furnok Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Ghast Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Horsechopper: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Furnok Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Wabbit Fort: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Aggah Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Cleo Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Aggah sickened time: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7mins


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

HA! See there are benefits of having all the conditions already! :)


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok bashes ta the gobbo

Hammer,reach,FE,PA: 1d20 + 9 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 2 - 1 = 141d12 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 2 = 15


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo will pull out her shield and block the ghasts path to Aggah, while her goblin friend will just hack and gag.

Not much the two can do at the moment :)


hp 39/43 AC 17

Wilhim rushes over with a bottle of holy water in his hands and tosses it.

RTA: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 DAM: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3


HP 64/64 | AC 27 | T 23 | FF 14 | CMD 21| F +12| R +14 | W +9 | SPD 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 Panache 3/3, Stunning Fist 1/1, Dirty Trick tattoo 3/3, Rage 6/6, Weal's Champion 1rd/day, LOH 3/4

Wabbit ducks the horsechopper and returns fire

Flurry +5bab +4dex +1size , -2 piranha striking, +1 waveblade -2FD
attack #1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
attack #2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Gotta catchem all, Cleo

Furnok tries a devastatingly powerful strike at the goblin ghast, but it sees the strike coming and sidesteps out of the way. Wilhim rushes past the reach weapon, fortunately unprepared to strike, and splashes the ghast with holy water. It wails and sizzles, but its not enough to kill it. Wabbit closes distance to strike, but the ghast easily dodges every strike.

Brelin's turn. Bacon can do a thing if Furnok wants. Btw, I noticed that Furnok's power attack is a -1/+2, which would have increased once he became level 4. Congrats on extra damage.

Horsechopper AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Bacon rolls around in the mud since he is a pig, what do you expect? Not really wanting to risk him until I get Boon Companion


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Brelin gets into line of sight and tries another Disrupt Undead, but the goblin ghast quickly side steps it. Brelin takes a whiff of ghast stink, and begins having awful stomach issues. A glint of intelligence can be seen in this ghast, and it decides that attacking Wabbit is a waste of time. Instead, it turns to the weakest party member... the Thistletop Goblin. The ghast raises the horsechopper above its head, and manages to strike Aggah right in the head with the hook on the weapon. She slumps to the ground, bleeding heavily.

Aggah takes 26 damage, leaving her at -7hp. Brelin is sickened for the next 8 minutes. Everyone's turn.

Dice Rolls:

Disrupt: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Horsechopper: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Horsechopper crit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 3d8 + 9 ⇒ (7, 6, 4) + 9 = 26
Brelin fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Duration: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

I was confused on how they got to poor poor Aggah, but looked up horsechopper, and sadly now I understand.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

"AGGAH! Answer me!" the halfling frets as the blood trails in an arch from the retreating weapon. Not able to take her eyes off the goblin in front of her, she reaches back and tries to tap her friend with the wand.

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furno strikes over Wabbit's head at the nasty
Hammer,Reach,FE: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 201d12 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


hp 39/43 AC 17

Leave her alone! Wilhim joins in the assault with another holy water.

RTA: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 dam: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 1) + 4 = 7

So I been f$#+ing up and I get my intelligence to all splash weapons.


HP 64/64 | AC 27 | T 23 | FF 14 | CMD 21| F +12| R +14 | W +9 | SPD 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 Panache 3/3, Stunning Fist 1/1, Dirty Trick tattoo 3/3, Rage 6/6, Weal's Champion 1rd/day, LOH 3/4

Horsechopper whirling and aimed NOT at him...he hears Aggah cry out....and continues to stab the kinslayer

Flurry +5bab +4dex +1size , -2 piranha striking, +1 waveblade -2FD
attack #1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
attack #2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Furnok and Wabbit both provide retribution and rip the goblin ghast to pieces. Wilhim dowses it with holy water, making it burn to ash. Cleo stabilizes Aggah, but she's still out cold.

The goblin ghasts didn't have much of value on them. Their main prowess came exclusively from the undead capabilities, rather than skill or weaponry.

Loot:

Everything here is small size
- Horsechopper
- Dogslicer
- Hide Armour made from dire rats
- Sling
- Potion of Enlarge Person
- Potion of Protection from Law
- A Malachite, and Tigerseye, both uncut (currently worth 5gp each)
- 10gp
- 124sp
- 127cp
- Wilhim already has the 2 alchemist formula 'books'


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

We need to regroup to tend our wounds at least


hp 39/43 AC 17

Wilhim looks around the place. I hate to say it but you're right. As much as I don't like it I think we need to find a place to hunker down. I suggest we find a dead end in here and barricade it. We can go cut some wood for a make shift door and trap it with holy water in case anybody tries to enter while we rest.

Have we been down B32? It looks like the best spot to me.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo hovers over Aggah touching her with the wand until the wounds are gone.

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 REALLY!?!?
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

or at least most of them.

She smothers her friend in a hug that she is reluctant to stop, but eventually does. "Maybe we both need to stand further back next time." she gives her a tired smile.

Then she taps Wabbit as well.
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

and Furnok
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"I disagree, but will relent if outvoted." Cleo says avoiding an arguement if she can.


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12
Wilhim wrote:

Wilhim looks around the place. I hate to say it but you're right. As much as I don't like it I think we need to find a place to hunker down. I suggest we find a dead end in here and barricade it. We can go cut some wood for a make shift door and trap it with holy water in case anybody tries to enter while we rest.

Have we been down B32? It looks like the best spot to me.

Sounds good to me, I will lead. Furnok steps up to the head of the party


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

B32 is where you fought the giant ghoul-bat. It features the well, and the pile of decaying bodies. Let me know what your plans are for resting.


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

We could go back upstairs and stay in a room we cleared. No multiple entrances and it is cleared area.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

"Not the house" Cleo says with a shudder "It is evil, all of it. Full of horrible memories that burrowed into our minds, making us do things. And that is when we were awake. I can't imagine what it could do when we try to sleep."

Just her opinion. Defensively the suggestion is a great one, so once again she'll relent. What was B32? Would that place work? I doubt there is anywhere here Treasure won't throw something at us. Defensive or not it probably will be enough to disrupt our sleep and keep us casters from recovering our spells. Though I do remember at the interruption of sleep when the town was attacked, he gave us partial benefits from sleep so not a complete loss.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List
Cleo Gingerberry wrote:
What was B32? Would that place work?
DM Treasurefox wrote:
B32 is where you fought the giant ghoul-bat. It features the well, and the pile of decaying bodies.

Forgot to add that the tunnel to B32 does have that trap designed to collapse the tunnel. Wilhim disarmed it if I remember correctly.

Cleo Gingerberry wrote:
I doubt there is anywhere here Treasure won't throw something at us. Defensive or not it probably will be enough to disrupt our sleep and keep us casters from recovering our spells. Though I do remember at the interruption of sleep when the town was attacked, he gave us partial benefits from sleep so not a complete loss."

You are quite likely correct. Sleeping next to enemies is generally a bad idea. I do like to help out the full casters a bit when it comes to being interrupted during sleep. Warrior types don't suffer nearly as much, except for wearing armour (which is mitigated by Dex builds).


HP 64/64 | AC 27 | T 23 | FF 14 | CMD 21| F +12| R +14 | W +9 | SPD 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 Panache 3/3, Stunning Fist 1/1, Dirty Trick tattoo 3/3, Rage 6/6, Weal's Champion 1rd/day, LOH 3/4

anywhere but inside the house

we could go up the stairs and camp outside the house and I mean at least a half mile away..... But Wilhim put a lot of thought into his plan. I'm fine with it is everyone else is


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

I think that settles it.

The group retreats to the well where they construct a barricade. Brelin does her best to go to sleep right away, while everyone is working. It doesn't take long before everything is set up. The moon hangs ominously above the sealed off well. It's crowded in this little nook above the well. The oil on the barricade stinks, and the waves from the cave beyond sound like breaths from a giant beast.
And yet, nothing disturbs the party's slumber. Everyone is able to rise and prepare their spells as normal.

Natural healing: You can gain hitpoints equal to your level + your CON mod. You also heal 1 point of ability score damage (you can choose which score heals). If you were sickened, shaken, or fatigued, you're fine now.

Wilhim Fort vs Disease: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Cleo Fort vs Disease: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Wilhim's symptoms of Ghoul Fever have receeded. He is still a carrier of the disease, but it's no longer having adverse effects on him.
Cleo feels fine.

Please let me know what spells you prepare for the day, thanks.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Once the bunker is made, Cleo will collect bits and bobs from people to make a reasonable dinner. Torn up rations, bits of left over biscuits, some jerky, a flask of something almost painful, and a small tin of honey she'd been saving. All simmered over a tiny (well contained) fire cooked on the curve of her steel shield. It isn't much, but better than nothing.

As they eat, she say "This place is a truly horrible rotting hell pit of nothing good... but you are all here with me so that makes it bearable." she'll smile to each of them and then add "Thank you. And I hope we all live through the night."

cooking: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (10) + 8 - 5 = 13


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Furnok wedges himsefl in and Bacon squeezes into the back, someone for certain is going to have to have a facefull of pig tonight.

Unf..Tight fit here, almost like we've loaded ourselves into a coffin. Hehheh. Furnok gives a half-hearted attempt at a joke


hp 39/43 AC 17

Wilhim gives a sly grin. I suppose you'd know, huh?


hp 39/43 AC 17

That night Wilhim takes first watch as he uses the small bit of light and his fingers to examine the carved goblin formula's in detail working to decipher them. He gets so into his work that he works well into the second, then third, and then final shift, not once waking the other members of the party.


HP 64/64 | AC 27 | T 23 | FF 14 | CMD 21| F +12| R +14 | W +9 | SPD 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 Panache 3/3, Stunning Fist 1/1, Dirty Trick tattoo 3/3, Rage 6/6, Weal's Champion 1rd/day, LOH 3/4

Wabbit sleeps the sleep of the just.....which means he rivals Bacon for snoring volume...which is quite impressive coming from his small frame. He hopes that Cleo remembered her earplugs. She knows to expect this from their frequent sleepovers growing up. The next time we get back into town everyone will probably be motivated to buy a set of their own...fyi, candlewax works well in a pinch


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Ok, where too now?


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Cleo is deeply exhausted not being disturbed at all, until morning when for a second it sounds like a horde of orges with colds are surrounding them. Panic dissipates, as childhood memories come back. Just Wabbit. Making her smile.

Realizing Wilhim stayed up through all the watches, her eyes soften and she gives him a bow, "Thank you sir"

how about the door above 36?


hp 39/43 AC 17

Wilhim rubs his eyes showing just the littlest bit of tiredness and nods. Had something to get done. Don't worry about it.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Wilhim:

You succeed at learning three extracts and writing them into your book. They are: Adhesive Spittle, Negate Aroma, Expeditious Retreat.
Each one costs 10gp to write, and an hour of your time. You did fail to learn one of the extracts, which you won't be able to try again until a week has passed. You have an hour available, plus another hour if you choose not to write an extract into your book.

Now that everyone is rested, there is only one door remaining to be opened. I'll give you a moment to prepare and cast spells.


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

:Last door!! Cleo doesn't know that so she'll limit her casting to Barkskin on Furnok, the others have a lower duration.


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

Time to die horribly. Cleo, I just want you to know, I've always...loved how you grew grass during that bar fight.


HP 64/64 | AC 27 | T 23 | FF 14 | CMD 21| F +12| R +14 | W +9 | SPD 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 Panache 3/3, Stunning Fist 1/1, Dirty Trick tattoo 3/3, Rage 6/6, Weal's Champion 1rd/day, LOH 3/4

Wabbit goes to Brelin and thanks her once again for the Mage Armor to start the day (pearl of power)

Alright...That was surprisingly restful. :) ready to go?


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Even in the dark pit of evil, her friend's words made her smile. "Yes, time to be heroes.""


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Wabbit and Furnok take the lead and open the door.

The air in this damp cavern reeks of a horrific stench - a foul combination of decay, brine, and mold. The cave contains a rickety table, its damp surface cluttered with all manner of what appears to be garbage: empty bottles, bits of clothing, crumpled bits of paper, and more, lying in neatly organized rows. A painting leans against the far side of the table, facing a large leather chair that sits nearby. This chair's high back and cushion are horribly stained by smears of rotten meat and its arms are sticky with blood. A smaller table sits against the southern wall, its surface heaped with plates and platters of rotten, maggot-infested meat. The horrific stench of the room seems strongest to the west, where the cave's wall has been overtaken by a horrific growth of dark green mold and dripping fungi. At the center, a patch of black tumescent fungus grows, its horny ridges and tumor-like bulbs forming what could almost be taken to be a humanoid outline. What appears to have once been an exquisite puzzle box the size of a man's fist lies smashed on the ground at the fungoid shape's 'feet'.

The growth of dark green mold and dripping fungi wiggles free of the wall and steps forward. It turns its head to look at the group, thought it has no eyes, and gets into a defensive stance over top of the broken box. The fungi and tumor-bulbs vibrate at a low frequency, and the 'thing' starts making arcane symbols with its 'hands'.

Everyone's turn.

Initiative:

Cleo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Wilhim: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Wabbit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Brelin: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Furnok: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Vorel: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Arcana or Nature DC 23:

This is a creature that should not exist. The best way to describe it would be a fungoid creature, born through some terrible necromantic practice gone wrong. It is the embodiment of disease, poison, and fatigue.

It is immune to all diseases and poisons, as well as electricity and frost. Slashing and piercing attacks are near useless against it, and bludgeoning attacks must be magical. It does not have weaknesses apart from a slow movement speed, and is considered an undead creature for the purpose of positive energy damage (such as channel, cure light wounds, etc).

All bodily contact with the fungoid creature results in either poison or disease. It is capable of unleashing a cloud of spores that are poisonous when inhaled. Its blood (yes it does have blood, but not bones) is also poisonous when ingested.

Fungoid creatures don't exactly die when destroyed. Unless the patch of growth is completely eradicated, they will eventually regrow and become a threat again. Such eradication requires consecration and positive energy.


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

What in the blazes? Back up so we can surround it.


hp 39/43 AC 17

Arcana check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

Wilhim studies the creature. F**% stay back from it, it's poisonous!

He thinks about what he knows of such creature. Unless you have a magical bludgeon don't bother, most attacks are worthless against it. Cleo, you'll have to pick up the slack, it's weak against holy power. Brelin, you and I will have to do what we can from a distance, no electricity or cold. Just stay back and we should be fine, it's slow!

Wilhim pulls one of his extracts and drinks it down. Holy water might work but I'm not sure!


M Human Ranger 7 HP 72/72,AC18T12FF16,F7R7W4,Init6,Per12

My hammer here is magical


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Cleo looks in awe at this place. She really didn't think it could get worse than the temple under thistletop, but here they are. Faced with necromatic mold creatures. "Okay" she responds hesitantly to Wilhim's instructions. "I'll move up and channel and then back up Furnok. Wabbit, I have four vials of holy water in my pack, if you want to see if that works. Aggah, you can try the same." Taking a deep breath, she'll step forward and pray heavily to her god.

channel postive energy vs undead: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 6) = 14 dc 15(student of faith)


hp 39/43 AC 17

Be careful, it can breathe out poisonous spores, don't stay and fight it. Hit it and get out of the way. Here's hoping you have spring attack.


DM Intervention 1/1 l Loot List

Will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

The fungoid creature's hair-like strands stand on end, and a tumor pops, but otherwise it seems to weather the attack fairly well.

Which extract does Wilhim drink? I think we're waiting for Wabbit, and then I'll bot Brelin.


Human Witch (Cartomancer) 7 AC:12/12/10(+4) HP:48/48 F:+5 R:+5 W:+8 Init: +6 Perception: +7

Knowledge Acana: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

Brelin keeps her distace and begins casting

Lets see if fire works

She keeps herself out of the room if she can still see the creature. If not, she enters and keeps as far away as possible. Then she casts Flaming Sphere on its square

Flaming sphere: 3d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 5) = 15


HP 64/64 | AC 27 | T 23 | FF 14 | CMD 21| F +12| R +14 | W +9 | SPD 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 Panache 3/3, Stunning Fist 1/1, Dirty Trick tattoo 3/3, Rage 6/6, Weal's Champion 1rd/day, LOH 3/4

Normally Wabbit just charges in and leaves the rest up to Chaldira but Cleo is talking some sense into him right now... Surprisingly

And so he bends down takes a couple of Cleos holy water vials and throws one at creature

holy water throw: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4


Female Halfling Cleric 7 AC:21(22)/14/17 HP:45/45 F:+7 R: +6 W: +11(+2 vs fear) Init: +3 Perception: +5, channel 5/5, ::: Aggah 39/39hp

Wilhim I think Treasure is waiting on the extract he drank?

7,051 to 7,100 of 7,739 << first < prev | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.