The Valwick Chronicles

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

The tales of a town.


3,501 to 3,550 of 7,948 << first < prev | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | next > last >>

Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

"Hey, you've been helping me deal with all this. You okay?" Anyka asks, already realizing how stupid a question it was.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Looking up she drinks some more of the tea, "Do I have a choice but to be okay with it? She sighs and sort of shrugs her shoulders, "My family actually made itg through, and I found out about another sister I didn't even know I had.....sure...I lost some things, but I feel like I don't have the right...to be sad about it, when...when my family is here and yours isn't."

She finishes the tea in a couple more gulps and sets down the cup. Drawing her knees up she puts her arms around them before looking back up at her sister, "I'm sorry...I don't mean for itg to come out sounding like that. I just feel like I have to be okay, and be here for you, it's a lot to take in and helping you....helps me deal with it I guess. I just....I have all these feelings and I don't know what to do with them now, but I'm going to have to find a way to...let them go."


"Stop that! Stop that! No singing."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

I wasn't gonna.


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

"I doubt letting them go will work out in the long run, probably better to find some excuse to let it out on some unfortunate $#@er. That's definitely what I plan on doing." the rogue says with a wry grin.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She kind of shrugs, "Well, I was looking forward to shredding up some spiders. I'm not really sure how to feel about anything though. I lost who I at one time thought would be the love of my love....but was he? Sometimes I wonder if he really loved me as much as he loved that ship....or being out on the ocean all the time." She gets quiet for a few minutes before taking a breath and going on, "I think about that...and a lot of other stuff and I just wonder if....if maybe it's just for the best? Would I have been really happy with him... or would I have ended up resenting him and being bitter about the life I could have had? How am I supposed to feel....how am I supposed to know how to feel about that?" She asks as a few tears leak out of her eyes.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Wiping her eyes she tries to keep from breaking down. Looking down at her hands she says a little more quietly, "Then there's Chris...."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Anyka?


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

Anyka puts her arms around Gashka, returning the comfort and support she'd been given. The questions could only be difficult ones to ask, especially since she'd never truly have an answer, with Tikkle and that entire world gone.

"Oh, what about Chris?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Sorry, it's a long one.

While being held by Anyka she wipes her eyes again, "Well...remember before all the craziness when he asked me to go with him to the apothecary? He was talking to me on the way there. He told me how much he appreciated me sticking up for him when we all first met him on that road outside swampwood. He said...he said when he saw me I made his heart skip a beat, and that hed had feelings for me...but when Tinkle started paying more attention to me, he didn't think he had a chance so he left it alone." She pauses for a moment as she tries to explain what they talked about. Looking up at her sister with her tear streaked face as she's held she continues, "He said that those feelings are still there, but he cares more about our friendship than anything. He wasn't pushy or anything, he just said he wasn't gonna rush out to try and find the other half of his heart, and that he would be here if...or when I decided I was ready to move on. He said a lot of things....I told him that I thought of him as a good friend, but that...that I didn't have those other feelings that he has. I don't know if I'll ever have them for anyone....I just don't know. I just....I feel so horribly empty. Even...even with my family here...I feel alone and empty and I hate it Anyka...I hate it" She finishes in a hoarse whisper as she breaks down into sobs. Giving vent to everything she was feeling finally, since being yanked out of their world and thrust into this one with no warning. Yeah, she understood now, but that didn't really lessen the pain of everything and everyone they lost.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

After the tea is steeped, she takes out the tea bags and sets the cups of tea on the table. Adding some honey to her own cup, she stirs it and leaves the honey on the table, "I wasn't sure how you liked your tea Hitome, so I left it plain. The honey is on the table if you want some though." She says before sipping on her tea.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

We need to wrap up this conversation so we can all be on the same day atg the same time.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

*nods in agreement* Yeah, these different time lines get too confusing.


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Sorry

"Thank you. Hitome says, adding a touch of honey before taking a sip.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

It's okay, just trying to get everyone on the same page so to speak. I know you have a lot going on, that's why I put up reminders.

Jin sips on her tea while thinking about things. Soon they would be very busy, so she wanted to be able to enjoy these little moments at home while she had the chance.

Finishing her tea she yawns. She washes out her cup and sets it aside to dry, and puts away the honey. After another big yawn aznd stretch she looks at Hitome, "I think I'll call it a night. It's going to be busy tomorrow and I'm just wiped out from everything. Goodnight Hitome, hope you have a good rest too." After telling her friend goodnight, she takes a quick bath and heads to bed. It doesn't take long for the worn out summoner to fall asleep.


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

Anyka holds Gashka, comforting her as she lets it all out. "You have a right to however you feel, there's no right or wrong way to feel about your life being turned upside down." she says quietly.

"Chis is a good man, better than most actually, friend or something more he's a good person to have in your corner either way. Especially since he'd e there no matter which you chose."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She nods while crying into Anyka's shoulder. After a few minutes she manages to calm herself a little, "I know...I mean I know you're right about Chris. He is a good man. I just...I don't know how to feel yet. I know now our world is gone....I just have to figure out how to get past that. I have to be able to move on somehow...at some point, but for now at least, I just think I need time to...to just deal with the loss. We all do, and then who knows what will happen later." Sighing she shrugs her shoulders and wipes her eyes with her sleeve, "I know we have lots to do tomorrow though, so I shouldn't keep us up with my nonsense. I'll be okay, really. It's just gonna take some time. Umm...I just wanted to know if you wanted to go with me when I take the folks around tomorrow. If you don't it's okay, I just didn't want to assume that you wanted to go."


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

"It's never nonsense. Sure, I'll be happy to come along and show them around with you." Anyka says giving her another hug. "You're right that we should probably get some sleep though." she says with a yawn.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She sniffles and nods, "Okay...I...thanks sis." She says while returning the hug, "I promise I will get it together in time to kick some serious spider ass tomorrow. I...I'm glad you'll be coming with us. We're gonna start by taking them all to breakfast, then take them to the shops to get papa's tools and whatever else they need, also that carpenters place. I think I should take them to meet Barclay too. Anyways...I'm getting tired just thinking about it and that's all gonna happen before we even get to the mine." Shed stretches and yawns, "I better go wash out these cups real quick before bed. I'll be right back." Grabbing the cups she runs downstairs and washes them up real quick before setting them on a towel to dry and hurries back upstairs so she doesn't get in Chris's way.

Getting back upstairs she changes into her new warm sleep set. Getting under the covers she sighs while snuggling under the covers, "Night Sis...thanks for the talk. I'll see you in the morning." She says with another big yawn.


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

Having already changed, Anyka gets into her bed as well. "G'night, and thank you for checking on me. See you in the morning." she says with a grin as she settled herself under the covers.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She nods while already starting to nod off, "Okay...." In a few minutes, all that can be heard from her is the sound of slight snoring.


The Next Morning...


Male Reincarnated Kobold Fighter 11 HP: 79/82; AC: 25, T: 17, FF: 19; Fort: +9, Ref: +11, Will +6 (+3 vs. fear), Perception: +2, Initiative: +7

Eldan gets up, noticing Chris still asleep and the bottles of alchemist's fire on the kitchen table. He goes outside to see how the weather is and to give the others a chance to wake up.


The air is a little chilly, but the skies are clear.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

The next morning, the sun hitting her in the face brings a groan from her as she starts to wake up. Slowly sitting up in the bed she stretches and yawns, "Ugh...I guess mornings are the same no matter where you are. Oh...well, I guess we need to get up and get ready to take my folks out." She says, getting up out of the bed and starting to get changed into the new underthings and clothes that they got from the Tailor Shop the other day.


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

Derika opens her eyes for a moment before smiling into her love's hair and snuggling a little closer, she wasn't ready to get up right this moment. Just a few more minutes.


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

Muttering something unpleasant at the sun, Anyka slowly sits up, running a hand through her hair. "Yeah mornings are still the worst."

Getting out of bed with a groan, the rogue gets changed, getting ready to join her sister in taking her family around town.


Female Human Shaman (Heaven spirit/ Life Spirit) HP:46/46 /46; AC: 14, FF: 12, T: 12; F: +2, R: +4, W: +10; Init: +2; Perception: +4

As cosmically in tune, as she is, Vishanti's mind is immediately aware of the time and the rising sun even in her sleep. Feeling Derika snuggle closer to her, she lets out a little murmur as she cuddles more snugly under the blankets, savoring the peaceful moment.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

After washing her face, cleaning her teeth, and brushing her hair, she sits down on the bed to put her boots on and wait for Anyka to be ready.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin wakes up with the sun pouring in through her window, and the sound of the ocean waves brings a smile to her face as she stretches and starts to wake up. Remembering everything they were supposed to do today, she sits up and takes a few minutes to just enjoy the smell and sounds of the ocean coming in through her window. After a couple minutes she gets up and says prayers to her Goddess for a safe trip and to help keep her heart open to other's needs.

Finishing her prayers she freshens up, gets dressed, puts her boots on and grabs her thick hooded cloak and bag before heading downstairs. Putting her things on the couch she goes into the kitchen and starts the coffee.


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

After a few more minutes of snuggling she sighs and nuzzles her love's neck. Giving her a couple of soft kisses on her shoulders she says, "I guess I should get up and get breakfast started. Are you feeling hungry?" She asks, while still holding her in her arms.


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Hitome awakens refreshed, looking forward to the day ahead. Sitting up cross-legged on the bed, she enters her morning meditation, a deeply contemplative state in which the becomes fully in tune with bother deity and her own physical form, centering herself to face whatever might come.


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

Anyka goes through the process of getting ready, albeit a bit grumpiliy, having not yet had coffee.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Gashka tries not to giggle at her sister's grumpy grumblings, "Hey...I bet that restaurant will have some pretty good coffee." She remarks, knowing exactly the reason for her sister's morning grumpiness.


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

"It better." Anyka replies pulling her boots on and standing up. "Ready?"


Female Human Shaman (Heaven spirit/ Life Spirit) HP:46/46 /46; AC: 14, FF: 12, T: 12; F: +2, R: +4, W: +10; Init: +2; Perception: +4

"I suppose I can't exist solely off of lying here in your arms.... no matter how much I'd like to." Vishanti says with a soft smile, her fingertips tracing the lines of Derika's sleekly muscled frame.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Standing up she nods while giving Anyka a smirk, "Sure thing ma'am, let's go."


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

She giggles, "I know what you mean, but I guess we really should get up so I can make breakfast." She says before planting soft kisses along Vishanti's neck.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin knew they were going out to have breakfast with Toni and the other summoners and mid wives, but shef thought Hitome might like a little coffee to start the day off with.
In the kitchen she starts brewing the coffee before opening the window to let in some fresh ocean air.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Going to their bedroom door she opens it for Anyka, "Age before beauty." She says with a snicker. She thought the best way to deal with everything, would be to just act the way they always acted with each other. For Gashka, that just meant making jokes and being a general smartass. If they could find things to laugh at, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

Giving her a mock glare, Anyka heads out the door first, not quite suppressing a grin.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

"Hehe..." She says as they head downstairs. Seeing the potions on the table and Chris passed out on the couch, she stops for a moment to pull the blanket up over him a little better. It was chilly this morning. Giving Eldan a nod as they head out of the house she goes across the street and knocks on her parent's door.


Thrainn opens the door. "Good morning, you two."


Male Reincarnated Kobold Fighter 11 HP: 79/82; AC: 25, T: 17, FF: 19; Fort: +9, Ref: +11, Will +6 (+3 vs. fear), Perception: +2, Initiative: +7

Eldan walks back inside after Gashka and Anyka leave.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Stepping up to him she puts her arms around him in a hug, "Good morning Papa, are you guys ready to go eat?" She asks before letting go of him.


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

"Morning. How was your night?" Anyka asks.


Thrainn grumbles a little and rubs his neck. "It's going to take a little getting used to being in a new home. I haven't slept on a bedroll in quite a few years."

Kealey appears and gives Anyka a hug. "Good morning."

She then gives Gashka a hug. "We're ready to eat when you are."


Female Half-Orc Bloodrager 7 HP: 84/84; AC: 17,T: 10, FF: 16; Fort: +9, Ref: +4, Will: +4; Init: +0; Perception: +10

After a few more minutes of snuggling she groans and forces herself to sit up.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

After a few minutes the coffee is done and Jin gets down a couple of mugs. Pouring some of the dark heavenly smelling stuff into one of them for herself, she adds plenty of cream and sweetner to it. She just leaves the other mug sitting on the table for Hitome in case she wanted some when she came down this morning. She just sits quietly sipping on her coffee as she listens to the morning song of the birds and reflects on things in the quiet peacefulness of the morning.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She returns her mother's hug, "I'm always ready to eat." She says with a laugh, "I'm sorry you had such a rough night, but there's a good carpenter in town and I'm sure he would have some furniture for you that would be appropriate if you don't want to wait until you're able to make your own. There's also quite a few shops here, so I'm sure we could find whatever else you might need once we've eaten. The young gentleman that was with me the other day, he stayed up almost all night making potions for us, so we're giving him a chance to sleep in and rest before we go take care of some business for Sir Barclay. He's the one that's in charge around here, as far as I can tell." She says conversationally while she waits for her family to get their boots and cloaks on since it was a little chilly out this morning.

3,501 to 3,550 of 7,948 << first < prev | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Valwick Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.