The Nebten's Demand (Inactive)

Game Master Nebten

XP 8188/9000 | Belhaim Map | Battle Map


301 to 350 of 1,689 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Opening the door fully, a dry mist fills the back of the room. The mist slowly recedes to reveal Guillaume's waterskin lying untouched on the ground in the back corner of the cell. Once the mist is gone, a faint whisper can be heard, "Thank you. Good Baron Salvo wills it."

Otherwise the room is clean and unremarkable.

Perception 18:
You notice a secret door at the back of the cell.

Congrads, you've over come a haunt. Everybody gets 80 XP each.

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

"What the.... will wonders never cease! They were nothing but the dead."

Iulia peers into the cell, and then gets a wide-eyed look. The dressmaker starts pointing excited. "Look! Oh look! Isn't that a secret door? In a cell no less! How marvelously."

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

As Haruf comes out of hiding, it can be seen that his face is pale,

The dead, you say? We should never have come here.

Dark Archive

Behind the secret door, there is a room at the end of a narrow corridor. There is a strange metallic contraption of gears and chains standing alone in the room. A large lever extends out at a forth-five-degree angle from the front of it.

Hovering above the machine is a small, roiling cloud of energy that periodically sends out sparks of electricity into the air or along the chains.

Knowledge Arcane 11:

The cloud of energy is a small lightning elemental.

Knowledge Arcane 16:
Lightning elementals are more accurate against creatures wearing or wielding metal.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf looks at the mist confused and while the party tries to figure it out, he says casually.

The town's name Belhaim had been bugging me for a while. I knew I heard it before. I just remembered! It's the name of the man that hired us to keep his caravan safe before we was attacked by that dragon a thousand years ago. That day, we heard a loud thunder too, but it was no tower crumbling down, but a dragon coming to kill us. I wonder if that has anything to do with this town and noise.

Haruf makes an effort to remember the landscape that day and if it resembled this town's landscape.


Male Undine Hydrokineticist 4 | HP 19/47 NL 4 | AC 22 TO 14 FF 18 | F +8 R +8 W +1 | CMD 17/13(FF) | Init +4 | Perc +7 Darkvision, Blindsense 30 (in water)

Momentarily distracted from the roiling cloud of electricity, Guillaume's eyes widen. "That's right, it was! Fascinating. Surely, that can't be a coincidence. Most intriguing."

Putting the curious revelation from his mind for now, Guillaume looks again at the cloud and the machine. "Machines are out of my area of expertise. Anyone want to examine this one? It's got to be something important." Turning to Iulia, he gestures at the ball of energetic gas. "Arcane Magic is also rather beyond me, but that's surely no mundane cloud. Can you tell what sort of magic is causing it? Any chance it's emanating from the machine?"


Inactive

"Huh...so it is!" Calli laughs, bemused. If the fact that they'd been speaking with a ghost only moments before bothered her, she didn't let it show. "Sad spirits and now strange masheens...this is tha craziest place Ah've seen yet."

She looks curiously at the lever, temptation gleaming in her eyes...but then she sighs and her shoulders slump. "Much as Ah'd like to monkey with that lever, mah common sense tells me it's a bad idear to tinker with stuff you don't know nothin' about. Any of you got any idear how it works?"

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

"Oh, I wouldn't say I'm an expert on magic, and certainly not machines. I've just learned a few spells here and there."

She stares at the machine a bit more, then gasps. "It's not just a machine, it's alive! I think its a creature of lightning, and probably an angry one, being trapped there and all. I haven't got the faintest idea if pulling the lever will set if free, but I wouldn't wager against it." She frowns. "I don't suppose anyone knows the tongue of the wind? I would think we should set it free, but it might hurt someone if its angry."

"Oh, and be careful around it if you have metal on you. Zap!"

Dark Archive

;v)

The last location anybody remembers of their previous life was a town along the southern border of the Verduran Forest, unlike this one deep in the heart of the forest. The party were caravan guards for a man by the name of Josiah Belhaim. They were going to escort him back to his home town of Nazilli. But modern day Belhaim and its environs nearby does not seem familiar.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf looks at his daggers and says:

I won't cut my arms off, so I'll just stand over there

He shuffles over away from the machine, daggers in hands looking apprehensive.


Inactive

"Well, we kin try our luck with pullin' the lever now or we kin put it aside and poke around this place some more and hope we find somethin' that'll explain this contraption better," Calli shrugs. "Ah'm game fer either one."


Male Undine Hydrokineticist 4 | HP 19/47 NL 4 | AC 22 TO 14 FF 18 | F +8 R +8 W +1 | CMD 17/13(FF) | Init +4 | Perc +7 Darkvision, Blindsense 30 (in water)

Sheathing his sword, Guillaume advances to the machine. "Well, I'm not wearing metal armor, so I'll give it a shot." With that, he reaches out and pulls the lever.

Dark Archive

As Guillaumen steps forward and reaches for the lever, the cloud begins to pulse and strange sounds begin to echo in the room.

Read after clicking link:

An arc of electricity fires off from the cloud towards Guillaume, grazing his left shoulder (no dmg). Forming from the cloud are sparks suggesting eyes and long sweeping arms charged with bolts of lightning. Hovering above the device, elemental is charging up to fire again!

Haruf: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Guillaume: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Kale: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Calli: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Iulia: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Elemental: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Round 1!
Haruf only up! Map updated.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf jumps at the sight of electricity and claims I don't have a clear shot from here, someone step and help me flank.

Round: Wait to act after Guillaume's turn

Dark Archive

Haruf's holds in the corner.

The elemental lashes out with its lightning arm again and tries to singe Guillaume.

Slam vs Guillaume: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Dmg + Eletricity: 1d4 + 1d3 ⇒ (3) + (1) = 4

Everybody Can Go!


Male Undine Hydrokineticist 4 | HP 19/47 NL 4 | AC 22 TO 14 FF 18 | F +8 R +8 W +1 | CMD 17/13(FF) | Init +4 | Perc +7 Darkvision, Blindsense 30 (in water)

Youch! Guillaume hollers, as tendrils of electricity course across his torso. Drawing his sword again, he immediately swings at the elemental.

Move to draw, Standard to attack

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Kale moved to the side next to Guillaume. "Just so you know, this isn't going to go well, lightning plus metal armor never equals good things!" She told them before trying to bring her weapon down upon the creature.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Damge: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Dark Archive

With the deadly grace of an iaijutsu practitioner, Guillaume single slice causes the elemental to dissipate into mist. Only the faintest scent of ozone remains. Besides of the machine and its lever, there is nothing else of note in this room.

You've defeated the machine's guardian, 80 XP each

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

"Foo! Well that could of gone better. Poor little lightning spirit. Well, lets go find these kobolds so we can see those muscles in action again." Iulia remarks, smiling towards Guillaume.

Dark Archive

D'oh, sorry. I skipped over the effects of what happens when the lever is pulled and jumped into combat. Got a little excited there. But don't worry, it wasn't all for not nor such any description would have changed any outcomes. I'll post the "lever pull" below then move you all to the next room.

Pulling the lever causes the machine's gears to spin. A long chain running into this room starts winding up onto a large spool to the side of the machine. The clatter from the mechanization is enough to wake the dead.

After exploring all other possible ways, there is only the hallway to the west that ends in a door. Haruf gives the all clear to proceed and Kale tries to open the door, but it appears to be stuck.

Kale Str Check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

A good shoulder block later, the door swings open to a horrific sight. There can be little doubt what purpose this chamber once served. The dank room stores an ancient rack, a fanciful brazen bull, an iron maiden (Bill & Ted's riff), a cauldron, iron chairs with sharp edges and cruel protuberances, and a wooden table upon which sit various implements of torture. A bronze plaque affixed to the western wall depicts a crowing rooster above crossed spears. Underneath the spears, a short phrase is inscribed.

Confessions Cleanses the Soul--Pain Clarified the Mind

1d20 ⇒ 10
1d5 ⇒ 3

As the party imagine what horrors each device could do to them, they are startled by a whisper.

"You look weary. Rest in one of the chairs provided here."

Guillaume Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Looking around at the spiky iron chairs, everybody thinks that's a stupid idea. Muffled chuckling soon follows.

Perception 21:
There is a raven perched atop the bronze rooster plaque that you swore was not there when you entered the room. It appears to be laughing.
+4 to Perception roll for those with Low-light/Darkvision

There are no other exits from this room.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Haruf is startled by the whisper. It is clear that he became more jumpy in the dungeon and he is constantly looking around for ghosts. His grip on his daggers tighten and he can taste his sweat.

He comes close to the plaque and starts to study it.

Searching the plaque: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Dark Archive

As Haruf approaches the bronze plaque with his dagger, a raven suddenly becomes visible while shaking its feathers. It releases a caw then begins to speak in a shrill voice.

"Greetings, fine citizens of our glorious empire! So good to have visitors, though I fear I have no refreshments to offer. I assume you are here for the treasure. Well, I'd be happy to assist, provided that you give me what I require!

"It has been so long since I was able to ply my trade. I require only that each of your shed your life's blood in this room. Simply take a seat in one of my lovely chairs."

Appraise 20:

The bronze plaque displays a noble family motto and crest. The plaque probably weighs 50lbs. It could be worth 100gp as a historical curiosity to anyone interested in said family.


"Okay... Some one tell me I'm not crazy and that, the raven just spoke." Kale said to her friends as she rested her halberd on her shoulder and pointed to the small creature.


Male Undine Hydrokineticist 4 | HP 19/47 NL 4 | AC 22 TO 14 FF 18 | F +8 R +8 W +1 | CMD 17/13(FF) | Init +4 | Perc +7 Darkvision, Blindsense 30 (in water)

Cocking his head, Guillaume stares suspiciously at the suddenly-visible raven. "Ravens in nature do not have the ability to become invisible, and only magically altered ones can speak the tongues of men. What manner of unnatural creature are you truly? Show us your real form if you expect us to trust you."

Dark Archive

1d20 ⇒ 6

"Is this how you treat all those who try to aid you in your quest? In either case, I care not if you trust me. Besides, I've been here the whole time. A black bird in a dark room... Maybe you should eat more carrots.

"Caw! Alas, I am a wizard's familiar that has outlived his master. All I'm asking is a moment of indulgence after years of solitude. Then I'll answer all the questions you want. Besides, there isn't anywhere else either of us has to go."

Sense Motive 6:
He does have a point. Black room, black bird. And he does want to help.

Sense Motive 14:
You don't think he's a wizard's familiar. But he still wants to help.


Inactive

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

"He's got a point about the colors," Calli shrugs. "An' I think he's bein' serious 'bout wantin' to help us."

She looks up at the raven. "Not meanin' to be rude but those chairs look mighty uncomfortable. What do you get out of us cuttin' ourselves on 'em? You don't look like a vampire bat ta me."

Dark Archive

The raven sharply clicks his head to the left at the brazen bull, then quickly cocks it to the right at the tools of torture.

"Let's just say its my thing. Some ol' timers like the bare ankles of young ladies, while others like watch men squat in peach cobblers. If you could cry out like you are in pain, all the better."

You are not sure, but the raven may have winked after the last bit.


Male Undine Hydrokineticist 4 | HP 19/47 NL 4 | AC 22 TO 14 FF 18 | F +8 R +8 W +1 | CMD 17/13(FF) | Init +4 | Perc +7 Darkvision, Blindsense 30 (in water)

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Guillaume shrugs. I suppose. I took plenty of jolt from that elemental though. I'm not really interested in injuring myself any further.

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

perc + low light: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
appraise: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
...as to their motives?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

"I often think that a familiar takes on the features of its master - and therefore I am appalled to think what manner of master you might have had. Luckily for us, I don't think you were ever a familiar at all. Some other manner of creature, maybe."

"And although you seem genuine enough, I think that maybe, just maybe dear, you would be better off if you told us who you really were, and why you have such exotic... uh, tastes."

diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Appraise: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Haruf just stares at the raven with daggers in hand. He looks around so as to not allow anything surprise him.

The bronze plaque has a noble family motto and crest. The plaque might weigh 50lbs. It could be worth 100gp to rich people.

Dark Archive

"Meh. Why? I have nothing to gain from it and you've offered nothing of worth. Have it your way. Tootles."

With his final word, the raven winks out of sight.

All known areas of this dungeon has been explored. What would you like to do?


Male Undine Hydrokineticist 4 | HP 19/47 NL 4 | AC 22 TO 14 FF 18 | F +8 R +8 W +1 | CMD 17/13(FF) | Init +4 | Perc +7 Darkvision, Blindsense 30 (in water)

"We can't have explored this entire tower. For one thing, it mentioned a treasure. Something isn't what it seems..." Several somethings, I suspect. Guillaume mused, silently.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Dark Archive

1d20 ⇒ 3

As if out of an old tyme tale, the elf discovers a secret door in the north east corner of the room. When Guillaume points it out, a disembodied voice calls out again.

"Caw! Ugh, well done. But it is locked with an ingenious device. The key is amid the clutter on the table."


"Okay so... it isn't a raven? You know what, never mind. I don't want to know. Let us just find the key, and if we can't Haruf can pick it." Kale commented before she moved over to the table and began to look for the key.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Dark Archive

1d20 ⇒ 11

As Kale looks around the table, she's not able to distinguish anything among the "tools" that would be a key compared to a serrated probe. Suddenly, she hears a light flapping near her ear.

Sting!: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Kale feels something try to puncture through her armor as a fiendish creature materializes crawling along her shoulder. Bat-like wings and a whipping scorpion-like tail lash behind this diminutive, red-skinned nuisance.

"Caw! Crap!"

Haruf: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Guillaume: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Kale: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Calli: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Iulia: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Harry: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Haruf & Calli are up. No map. Everybody but Kale is a move action away from the fiend. The creature is sharing the same space as Kale.

Knowledge Arcana 18:
This is an imp. They have the traits of Outsiders, and Subtypes of evil, extraplanar, lawful.

Knowledge Arcana 23:
Their tail sting is poisonous. They have spell-like abilities and fast healing.

Knowledge Arcana 28:
Subtype Devil with all Resistances & Immunities. They have damage resistance voided by good or silver weapons.

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

"You nasty, dirty, awful creature! Such a damned imp you are! May you suffer for all your sins!"

To the others she cries "It's an imp! Kill it quickly for it heals quickly!"

Misfortune, DC 14. On failure, roll twice for each check and take lower result for 1 rd.


Inactive

Round 1

Calli steps up next to Kale and the imp and takes a swing almost as if she's attempting to box the ears of a misbehaving child.

Attack (Unarmed Strike): 1d20 ⇒ 8
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

"What the? Hold still ya damned devil!" she exclaims as her fist catches only air.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf, somewhat satisfied that he was watchful when there was still danger around, flanks the imp and stabs it.

Dagger Flank Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Dmg: 1d4 + 2 + 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + (2) + 1 = 6

Dark Archive

Kale whirls around trying to get the imp off of her. The imp clings on and dodges Calli and Haruf's strikes. Then Harry the imp tries to sting Kale again!

Sting! vs Kale: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Kale Fort Save DC 13 or...:

Dex Dmg: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Iulia then scolds the imp for his wicked behavior.

Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Harry shrugs the hex off and readies to sting again!

Everybody but Iulia is up! The imp is occupying the same space as Kale. Anybody in melee automatically obtains flank bonuses.

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

Sorry for acting out of order!


Male Undine Hydrokineticist 4 | HP 19/47 NL 4 | AC 22 TO 14 FF 18 | F +8 R +8 W +1 | CMD 17/13(FF) | Init +4 | Perc +7 Darkvision, Blindsense 30 (in water)

Gripping his longsword two-handed, Guillaume steps up and strikes at the hell-spawned beast clinging to Kale's back.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Crit confirm:
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Met it!

"You little bastard!" Kale shouts as she tried to bat the imp out of the air.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Dark Archive

Forgot the +2 for flanking Kale. We'll add that in to move things along.

Guillaume deftly knocks the imp off of Kale's shoulder without even clipping one of her white hairs. Once on the ground, Kale takes the hammer end of her halberd and turns Harry into Devil Jelly.

You've defeated an imp. Each member gets 120 XP

Unable to find a key, Haruf examines the door. Not only isn't it trapped but it isn't even locked! What a sneaky devil.

The secret passage behind the secret door wraps around the room you were just in. The floor drops away as the corridor turns east though a seven-inch-wide ledge continues along the south wall. The walls are very smooth, offering few handholds. The remainder of the passageway is filled with a five-foot-deep trough filled with foul-smelling, thick green sludge.

Some options:

Walk through the sludge. Move at 1/2 speed for 40' but no checks.

Balance on the ledge: You'll need to give me 40' worth of Acrobatics checks. Remember moving while Balancing is at 1/2 speed. If you beat the DC by 5, I'll say you move at normal speed for that check for simplicity sake.

Climb the wall: You'll need to give me 40' worth of Climb checks. Remember moving while Climbing is at 1/4 speed. If you beat the DC by 5, I'll say you move at 1/2 speed for that check for simplicity sake.

Or you guys can come up with something else.

Dark Archive

Error. All distances listed in the spoiler above were supposed to be for 80'. Carry on.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf punts the little imp as it falls to the ground.

By the sludge, Haruf pulls his grappling hook tied to his rope from his backpack and carefully moves on the ledge until he meets the curve, at which point he firmly locks the hook on the wall and throws the other end of the rope for the party to use as a handhold.

Balance: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Balance: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Balance: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Dark Archive

Haruf deftly makes his way along the slippery ledge, firmly placing the grappling hook in the stone. He is able to reach the landing without incident.

Perception 15 after getting across:
It looks like the second half of the ledge is rescently wet, as if it was raised up from out of the sludge.

Good idea Haruf. +2 for anybody using the rope to Acrobatics for first two rolls.

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

Iulia tries to cross using the rope... tries being the operative word! She moves quite carefully

take 10 for a 13? followed by take 10 for 11? If no take 10, rolls below

Spoiler:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

The pig, however, wades right into the muck and starts swine-paddling.

Dark Archive

No take 10 rolls because...

As soon as Sweet-tooth wades into the sludge, the liquid around the pig begins to gently boil. Sweet-tooth lets out a squeal and looks to his master for help.

Sweet-tooth takes 1 point of damage after moving 15'. Does Iulia want to force Sweet-tooth through the acidic sludge or make its own rolls? Iulia's rolls will get her to the landing without event.

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

Sweet-Tooth jumps right back out and sulks at the Iulia, glowering angrily.

"Oh dear I'm sorry I didn't know it was going to do that! Don't think that! I care! No, don't be that way!"

Iulia seems lost in her conversation with the pig.

She turns to the others, somewhat meekly.

"Sweet-tooth has expressed his desire to remain here in the moment."


Male Undine Hydrokineticist 4 | HP 19/47 NL 4 | AC 22 TO 14 FF 18 | F +8 R +8 W +1 | CMD 17/13(FF) | Init +4 | Perc +7 Darkvision, Blindsense 30 (in water)

Guillaume looks distressed as the pig squeals. "Oh, no. The poor thing. That sludge me be some kind of acid." Calling Mira to his side, he lifts her up and drapes her over his shoulders like a sizable, clawed stole. Taking Haruf's rope, he attempts to make his way across the ledge.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 2 = 21
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 1 + 2 = 18
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Not sure how having a mountain lion draped across my shoulders would affect the rolls. Heck, I'm not even sure what she weighs, though I don't think it'd be enough to encumber me (she is small, after all).

301 to 350 of 1,689 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Nebten's Demand All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.