The Nebten's Demand (Inactive)

Game Master Nebten

XP 8188/9000 | Belhaim Map | Battle Map


501 to 550 of 1,689 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Kale gave a smirk to Alex, she seemed rather impressed! But she quickly turned her attention back to the kobalds before her. Moving to the grey one, Kale raised her weapon and brought it down against the reptile.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 1 = 11
Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Kale! Why you no hit things?! XD

Dark Archive

Will Save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

Iulia wiggles her nose and tosses a piece of wool at the kobold. It boinks off the kobold with no effect.

Kale tries to strike fear into the hearts of the kobolds but again hits nothing but air.

The northern kobolds all drop their slings and draw their spears. Surrounding Kale, they try to stab the warrior.

Blue Kobold vs Kale: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Grey Kobold vs Kale: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Orange Kobold vs Kale: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

The brown and the green kobolds continue to launch stones at Calli & Alex, respectively.

Brown Kobold vs Calli: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Green Kobold vs Alex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Brown Kobold Crit Confirm vs Calli: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Everybody is up!

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf draws his daggers as he double moves to flank the blue kobold with Kale.

Dark Archive

Dueling weilding daggers, Haruf moves in for the kill. The Blue kobold won't let him get by with out a challenge!

AoO Blue Kobold vs Haruf: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Everybody BUT Haruf is up.


male Half-elf

alex winced as the stone struck him, only slightly as his movement was slowed by the backpack. "two can play at that game." as he moves closer through the trees and repeats the process with the nearest sling throwing kobold.

Alex vs green kobold: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 = 22
DMG: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3


Inactive

Round 2

"Ow! Stoppit ya danged pests!" Calli exclaims as another stone thuds painfully against her shoulder. "Watch out fer them stones fellas, they hit harder n' you'd think!" she calls out as she continues to close the distance between herself and the two kobolds.

Move action to move to current position, standard to active Advice; functions as a bard's Inspire Courage so everyone gets a +1 to attack & weapon damage rolls and a +1 morale bonus vs. charm and fear effects.

Dark Archive

Alex's arrow catches the green kobold's leg. His knee nearly buckles, but the kobold still stands.

Calli inspires all those in the area.

Iulia tries to Daze the blue one again.

Will Save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15

The blue kobold shakes off the magical effects again. He turns to stab the less armored Haruf in conjuction with the grey kobold. The orange one sneaks around to flank Kale and try to punch through the armor.

Blue Kobold vs Haurf: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Grey Kobold vs Haurf: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Orange Kobold vs Kale: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

On the southern end of things, the brown kobold drops his sling and draws his spear. He then steps up the Calli and tries for a belly shot. Finally the green kobold returns fire to Alex with another stone.

Brown Kobold vs Calli: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Green Kobold vs Alex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Everybody is up!

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf, feeling confident from having a good position, unleashes all his fury on the blue kobold.

Flank dagger 1 attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 14
Flank dagger 2 attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 19
Flank bite attack: 1d20 - 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 + 2 + 1 = 18
Dmg dagger 1: 1d4 + 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + (3) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 9
Dmg dagger 2: 1d4 + 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + (4) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 10
Dmg bite: 1d4 + 1d4 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + (3) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 9

Afterwards, he steps so it's easier to flank the grey kobold in the next attack.

1 step south


male Half-elf

this time the stone was evaded, even if it was a close one. taking a step forward, Alex lined up one more shot on the kobold, hoping to drop him this time.

Alex vs Green Kobold: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 23
DMG: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 8


"Little bastards! Hold still!" Kale hissed as she swung her weapon against the orange one that had just moved into range.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 1 = 13
Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

... The dice hate me! XD


Inactive

Round 3

"Y'all fight purty good," Calli comments as she barely manages to dodge the spear aimed at her belly, "but we fight better! Ain't that right guys? Just duck an' dodge, easy-peasy!" She aims a retaliatory punch at the small kobold's jaw...

Attack vs. Brown Kobold (Unarmed Strike; Advice): 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Free action to maintain performance, standard to attack.

Dark Archive

In a few switft motions, Huarf not only cuts the blue kobold down, he turns and takes out the grey one as well!

Kale swings at the kobold behind her in a long, looping arc. The kobold ducks under her swing at the last moment, avoiding instant death.

Alex's next arrow drives keep into the kobold's chest. It stumbles and falls backwards into the stream. The rivers soon run red.

Calli quickly jabs the kobold's jaw with a notable crutch.

Iulia tries to Daze the orange kobold in front of her.

Will Save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

The brown kobold cries out, "Utinni!" and tries to scampers away. The orange kobold stands their with its tongue dangling out of its mouth.

Brown Withdraws. Orange is dazed. Heroes are up. He's getting away!

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

Sweet-tooth, seeing his moment to shine, charges into to bravely smite the orange kobold.

1d20 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 17
1d4 ⇒ 2

Iulia lifts up her skirts and hustles towards the cave entrance.


Inactive

Did brown take off through the waterfall or did he blast through one of the two visible entrances?

Dark Archive

Through the waterfall. But you have line of sight through the passage. I think the map got jostled. Re-aligned.

Sweet-tooth, bringer of doom, cracks the kobold's knee cap with his headbutt.


Inactive

Round 4

"Nerts, he's gettin' away!" Calli calls out as she splashes forward into the water and through the waterfall. However she stops just inside the cave, not wanting to get too far ahead of the others and risk falling into a trap or an ambush.

Double moving should allow her to get to her current position. She'll stop her Performance Advice for the time being.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf moves towards the brown kobold and throws a dagger in a hopeless attempt to not let it get away.

Ranged Throw (35ft away): 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 4 = 7
Dmg: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

It's useless, they'll be alarmed


Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 1 + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

"This is getting annoying!" Kale commented as she brought her halberd down against the orange reptile once again.

The dice hate me...

"Yeah, there is no way I'm going to be able to keep up with that little bastard..." Kale called out to her allies as the moved away. "If they are going to be alarmed no matter way get back over here so we can be ready for them!"

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

+2 for the flank Kale :)


Right! Knew I forgot something. Thank you my dear! ^_^

Dark Archive

With his leg giving out, Kale takes the advantage and finally puts the kobold out of its misery.

Haruf dagger ends up short, landing a several feet away from the running kobold.

Calli carefully pursues her quarry.

Only Alex the archer is left with his trusty bow & arrow...


male Half-elf

seeing the brown kobold run, alex only moved into position in hopes that his aim would succeed. aiming past Calli right at the fleeing lizard.

Alex vs brown kobold: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
DMG: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

alas the target was a bit too small at this range

Dark Archive

The arrow is errant as the kobold flees into the darkness.

Once inside the cavern, only the sunlight provide illumination for several feet then it is dark. There are two tunnels leading deeper into the mountainside from here, northeast and southeast.

Calli & Haruf think the kobold went into the southern passage.

Going to end the encounter now. Everybody receives 100 XP!
There is nothing of note on the kobolds besides their ragged leather armor and spears. Proceed as you may...

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

After retrieving the thrown dagger, Haruf is ever watchful of traps. He suggests following the kobold.


male Half-elf

since they are normal arrows, not durable, mind if we check to see how many are recoverable as I leave the bag somewhere?

Alex spends a few seconds stashing the backpack and most of his gear in the nearby brush to recover it later, bringing with him only the scroll case, his holy symbol, his morningstar, his longbow, and arrows. "looks like more fun is coming our way." he said with a light grin

Dark Archive

Generally speaking, ammunition that hits its target is destroyed or rendered useless, while ammunition that misses has a 50% chance of being destroyed or lost. And being a good shot, Alex missed only once.
Low, arrow is destroyed: 1d100 ⇒ 20

Screams, shouts, and cries of alarm reverberate throughout the darkened hollow, but only silence comes as no kobolds follow. After Haruf retains his dagger and Alex redistributes his gear, the party delves into the tunnel. Iulia lights the way with a spell creating a halo atop of Sweet-Tooth's head.

As the party leaves the entrance and makes their way through the belly of the tunnel, they crowded by the limited headroom it provides.* The party comes to a fork leading to the left and to the right.

*Unless noted, all areas in the kobold lair are in complete darkness. Also, there is a -2 penalty to all attacks for all medium creatures due to the ceiling being only 5' tall.


Inactive

Sorry for little posting; had to sleep for the night shift last night!

As the group slowly delve into the tunnels in pursuit of the kobold, Calli groans as she has to stoop thanks to the low ceiling. "I'll be lucky if my back don't give out at this rate," she grumbles. When they come to the fork, she doesn't hesitate to offer her advice on which path to take first. "Ah say we should go left. Heard it's lucky to do it that way!"

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf takes Calli's word on the lucky part and is impressed at her knowledge.

Dark Archive

1d20 ⇒ 19
You do realize that "Sinister" is Latin for "Left." =v)

The tunnel turns slight north into a large cave. The floor of this cave is strewn with start and the ceilings vaults to a height of twelve feet high. Three ledges, eight feet off the ground, look out over the main cavern. A five-foot-wide, twenty-foot-deep trench runs north to south through the western half of the cavern, with just one five-foot wide bridge of natural stone allowing passage from one side to the other. A small fire is burning in the western side of the cave. The only other visible exit is to the north.

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

Iulia frowns. "I don't know anything about traps or ambushes - I mostly know about patterns and hems. But if I did make an ambush, this place is the sort where I might have one."

perception? lowlight?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Inactive

Heh...it's a 'thing' from my F2F group. We always go left unless we go right, which happens when a certain player isn't there and we do it to spite him :P

"Uhm...yeah..." Calli murmurs as she looks around nervously. "But mebbe we'll find what we're lookin' fer? Or we can always go back tha' other way an' come back to this one later," she suggests.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf tries to detect a trap.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


male Half-elf

its a thing with my live PF group as well. the "left is to the loot" comment as a joke, but also a path to follow when we are in a disagreement about where to go

"I've heard about a concept of "left is to the loot" from some adventurers, but never heard how successful it was." Alex said nonchalantly as he looks around at the room. keeping aware of the surroundings even though he is not as perceptive as the others. "On the other hand, they could also be setting the trap further down the tunnels, where we can't maneuver as well." finishing as he turns to keep an eye more on the way they came while still panning around the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Dark Archive

Oh yah, same thing here. I just wanted to say something to keep yah on your edge. I think there was something in a Batman cartoon/comic about that too. Makes dungeon crawls easier that way too.

Nobody in the party is able to detect any traps or creatures within the cave. Care to proceed or go another way?

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf suggests taking a look in the cave with the bonfire first.

Dark Archive

The High Ambush

When Haruf leads the party toward the edge of the bonfire, several kobold appears from out of the shadows along the perimeter of the cavern! They Deftly sling stones at everybody!

1d6 ⇒ 3
1d6 ⇒ 6

Kobold Surprise Round, everybody be Flat-footed:

Kobold vs Haruf: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Kobold vs Alex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Kobold vs Calli: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Kobold vs Calli: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Kobold vs Iulia: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Kobold vs Sweet-tooth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Kobold vs Kale: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Kobold vs Kale: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Haruf: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Kale: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Calli: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Iulia: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Alex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Kobold: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Everybody but Calli may go. All of the kobolds are on ledges 8' tall. Climb check needed to get on ledge. No space penalty in this room. Otherwise Climb checks to get on the ledge.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf climbs up the ledge with two kobolds the best way he can.

Climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

The stone from a kobold bounces off the pig harmlessly - but it's still enough to send the creature squealing and fleeing.

"Ha! I was right! I was right!" Melina excitedly shouts.

Melina quickly drops to the ground and begins a sleep enchantment.


"Yes yes! It was a trap!" Kale shouted as she ran over and started making her way up the cliff.

Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Dark Archive

What armor is Sweet-tooth wearing? Leather? Just want to update my records. Also, Kale your Climb is -2. Gotta account for the armor check penalty.

Haruf scrambles his way up the northern ledge deftly. He arrives with the kobolds as they look at him with stunned surprise.

Iulia begins her spell as Sweet-tooth runs for safety.

Kale tries to climb up the opposite ledge, but she is unable to achieve a proper handhold.

Map updated. Calli & Alex are up!

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

Leather! That's disgusting! Sweet-tooth a strong supporter of the sanctity of animal life. It's pleather.


Inactive

Round 1

Calli somehow manages to duck and dodge the shower of stones that come flying her way and immediately makes a mad dash to try and climb up the closest ledge. "Oh no ya don't, gotta try harder n' that!"

Climb: 1d20 ⇒ 9

Dark Archive

Calli tries to climb the nearby ledge, but is unable to do so.

As Haruf makes his way to the top with his daggers in his teeth, the two kobolds drop their slings, draw their spears and stab at the rogue.

Yellow Kobold vs Haruf: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Brown Kobold vs Haruf: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Brown Crit Confirm Kobold vs Haruf: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Dmg: 2d6 - 2 ⇒ (5, 3) - 2 = 6

The white and orange kobold fire bulltets down at Kale

White Kobold vs Kale: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Orange Kobold vs Kale: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 (still does 1 point of non-lethal dmg)

Blue and Lime kobolds sling at surprised Alex.

Blue Kobold vs Alex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Lime Kobold vs Alex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

The last two try to disrupt Iulia's spell.

Dark Blue Kobold vs Iulia: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 4 = 5
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Negative Kobold vs Iulia: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 3 - 4 = 10
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

New Round, Everybody is up!


Inactive

Round 2

"Sonnuvasuccubus!" Calli groans as her hands and feet fail to find purchase in the stone. "This ain't supposed ta be this hard!" As the battle rages on, she tries again to make her way up to the nearby ledge.

Climb: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Dark Archive

Calli is able to make it up to the ledge. The blue kobold takes a step back in shock.

Calli still has a standard action left.


Inactive

Round 2 Continued

"Hah! Now yer gonna get it!" Calli smiles as she swings her fist towards the nearest kobold in a wild haymaker.

Attack vs. Negative Kobold (Unarmed Strike): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6


male Half-elf

so since I didn't make it to the computer in time, I take it Alex was just caught unawares for the first round? Alright. Then time to make sure the next round shots count, hehe

The sudden assault seemed to catch Alex by surprise, giving those kobolds the opening for the first few seconds to lob a few stones in his direction. The resounding cracks against his body were just enough to to not only shake him from his surprise, but also mark his first two targets as he readied a shot at the Blue kobold first. "Surprise me once, shame on you." He said as he let the arrow fly.

Alex vs blue kobold: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 1 = 26

crit roll!: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 = 23

crit DMG: 3d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5, 3, 8) + 3 + 1 = 20

"give you time for another salvo, shame on me." He ended with a grim smirk. "Stay down."

Wow! I guess Alex wanted payback since the surprise rnd and round 1 put him down 4 hp. Hehe, revenge! And the plus one on DMG is I didn't think point blank shot DMG isn't multiplied on a crit

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf winces at the stab, but otherwise keeps his footing. Angrily, he tries to kick the brown kobold down the ledge.

Bull rush: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Dark Archive

Calli's arm is a bit sore after the quick climb as she is unable to punch through the armor of the kobold.

Alex calmly looks up as the stones go flying all around him. The archer sizes up the blue kobold which is behind the orange kobold. Aiming toward the ceiling, Alex fires! The single arrow strikes the ceiling, then bounces down at the blue kobold like a well struck cue ball. The arrow drives through the blue kobold's left eye. The head explodes! Grey and red matter to splash over the remaining two kobolds.

Haruf goes straight Spartan on the brown kobold. Before he can do so, the kobold gives him a quick stab.

AoO Brown vs Haruf: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Dmg: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Falling Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 6

The kobold squarely stabs his spear through Haruf. Haruf growls with anger at the kobold. Haruf uses the impaled spear as leverage and lifts the kobold off the ground still holding on to his weapon. Haruf whips the kobold over head and flings him down to the ground. With an "Aiiieee!!" and a crunch the kobold falls to the ground dead.

Actually Alex, the PB (and all static dmg) is added into the Crit roll. Hey man, nice shot!

Kale & Iulia are up!

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

*hisss, rowr, grrrr...*

The sound of sweet kobold lullabies descends upon the two kobolds on the ledge above Kale... DC 16 will, caps at 4 hd, orange and green

Iulia turns over on the dirt and focuses her magic on one of the two facing Calli.

misfortune, dc 15 will on blue

501 to 550 of 1,689 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Nebten's Demand All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.