The Nebten's Demand (Inactive)

Game Master Nebten

XP 8188/9000 | Belhaim Map | Battle Map


451 to 500 of 1,689 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

"By the Rose, your poor town will shrink to nothing if people continue to go missing at this rate! Well, we'll undoubtedly keep an eye out for the missing girl - it's the only decent thing."

Amethysts are up front or upon completion?

Dark Archive

Upon Completion.

Lady Devy raises her wine glass and nods in agreement.

Unless there is anything else, dinner is concluded. Jeeves supplies a gunny sack full coins for payment of the Witch Tower excursion and purchase of the bronze plaque. [oc](already split up by Iulia's calculations)[/ooc]

The next day is shiny and bright. There are whispers of your achievements from yesterday and along with wild accusations of why the kobolds brought down the tower. Sunrise fresh biscuits, eggs and double helpings of sausage are provided for the morning meal. Adventure awaits.

So at this point in time, you guys can do what you wish around town or explore the local environs of the countryside. You can keep the party together or split up and go different ways. I'll try to accommodate the later as best I can. In short, you lead, I'll follow.

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

Iulia does what she does best - goes to find if love is in the air! She sets out to find who all the adventurous young women and men of the town are, and who has the eye for who. If she happens to find a bit of gossip, she might just set her keen elven ears to listening to it... certainly her patron, Shelyn would approve of this particular form of meddling.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

If she can, she'll find a moment to practice her trade in the course of her explorations.

craft(clothing): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

For the night, Haruf suggests Kale some "adventure" on their own in a locked bedroom. In the morning, however, he is somewhat at a loss about what they should do. His first impulse would be to sneak around town hunting valuables, but afraid to disappoint his lover, he talks about the tasks at hand.

My thing is, I'm bad at all the things we oughta do. The sad dad would get mad at me if I ask about his kid and I'd be better at breaking into Hunclay's mansion than knocking on the door. But if you need me to soften up little kobold in prison, I'll help with a smile.


Inactive

As the others seem inclined to go their own separate ways the next morning (at least for the time being), Calli thinks things over as she enjoys her breakfast at a relaxed pace. "Hum...them kobolds must have an interest in that tower or the land it's on fer a reason. Mebbe I'll go poke around through some books an' things an' see what I can turn up. Wanna meet back here 'round lunchtime or early afternoon?"

Once plans are decided on, the monk heads out and wanders around the town for a bit to see the sights and get a better idea of the lay of the land before heading over to the Town Hall.


Kale gladly welcomed their "adventure". Especially after feeling her own life slowly begin to leave her body earlier that day. The next morning she sat among her friends and listened to what they had to say.

As Haruf spoke, Kale's hand took his hand in her own as she gave him a slight smirk. "Aye, we normally leave to talking to Iulia now days hmm?" She said before she turned to look at Calli. "Should we really split up? If so who is going were while you're looking through books?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

I say we go punch some truth out of them kobolds

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

If we're talking before we part ways

"I was thinking that magic might loosen the little thing's tongue, without really harming him. No reason to stoop to their level!"

"And I'd be happy to go talk to the father, to see what he knows. I would like to point out that the Baroness mentioned something about a swamp. I cannot say I'm a particular fan of tromping through such a thing, so perhaps we might ask the locals about exactly how bad the area is that we've been tasked to explore."

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

I suppose we're to follow your lead, Iulia. You're good at this.


Inactive

"Was just a suggestion," Calli muses. "We can stay together iffin' ya think it'd be easier that way. I just figgerd there's some reason these kobolds are all stirred up but mebbe the answer's in that swamp instead of books."

I'm good to stick together and go chat up the locals then :)

Dark Archive

Visiting Malak's farm, you are greeted by a pair of twin boys with wild blonde hair and a few missing teeth. They are patrolling the farmlands with pitchforks in hands. After a cursory explanation of your visit, they holler for their Ma'. Cows moo they are pushed into the dairy for milking.

Isadorer Malak is a woman that looks like she has worked in the sun her entire life and smells like cow sh!t. Her blonde, curly hair has gone white with time. She gives a stout handshake to all that would make a viking wince. But when the topic of her daughter comes up, she wilts like a flower in the summer's heat.

"I've almost given up hope. Last I saw her, she walking along the river to the east after chores. She likes to skip rocks and sing songs with the birds, ya see. She's always home by dark. But then, a month or so ago, she just never came back. Woodsman haven't found bones, and no bandits in the area.

"But now with these kobolds in town, I fret even more. I bet it was them. I heard from Ms. Hardglow, from down the road ,dat dem kobolds are preppin' for war! Takin' us out one by one. Oh please find my Bo-bo. Even... even if its just to say goodbye one more time."


I like this woman. Kale thought as she shook the woman's hand.

Kale's heart ached as the woman spoke of her child. The idea of children had always been far from Kale's mind, though she couldn't claim that as of late. Dying and coming back has a funny effect on you after all, among other things. But she was no stranger to seeing a parent in pain from loosing a child, and it pained her every time. She gave Haruf a side ways glance for a moment before looking back to the woman. Kale placed her hand on the woman's shoulder, giving a steadfast nod.

"We will bring her back if we find her. Even if it is just her bones to be laid to rest. Though I truly hope to bring her home alive." She told the woman.

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

"My dear woman! Of course we will help you find your daughter. You don't know with certainty it's the Kobolds though - that's interesting. Not that I doubt that they couldn't have done the deed, but it opens up options. We can certainly follow her trail East."

Iulia swallows, feeling awkward and her throat dry. "I wonder if there have always been a menace of kolods in these ills, or if something has changed of late."

***

If we get a chance, I would like to try and interrogate the captured Kobold leader. Misfortune, Will DC 15, followed by charm person at DC 16

Dark Archive

After providing solace for the distraught woman, the party travels to the garrison. The deputies nod and wave you in to see the kobolds behind bars. The image is almost comical. Each kobold is in there own cell. Azule is sleeping on some hay in the corner. Instead of snoring, he hisses with his tongue flicking in and out.

Sesserak paces around his cell then looks up and the party with fear.

Will Save vs Misfortune: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Will Save vs Charm Person: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Will Save vs Charm Person: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

The fear dissolves and is replaced with a creepy smiles curls across Sesserak's lips.

"What can I do for ya', pal?"

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

"Oh my dear friend; you started to talk about your dealings between Hunclay and your tribe, and a bit about how he died as well, but I think you were a little excited and maybe left a few details out. Could you carefully explain events again, so that I can understand just a little better."

Iulia doesn't skip a beat but confirms smoothly

"And after that, maybe you can tell me if you've seen, or perhaps heard about from one of the tribes, a little human girl lost near the river. Maybe some of your tribe has seen sign of her!"

Dark Archive

"The wizard you mean? I guess Hunclay his name. We under orders to help out the wizard. I think he made a deal with Boss. We bring down tower, he gives Boss stuff.

"So we worked until we were ready to topple the tower. Then at the last minute, Boss decides to kill wizard and take all of his stuff. It was great plan. We got the wizard down here by sneaking from the tower to his home, knocked on his door, and left message 'We have a problem! Meet us in the Witch Tower's basement!' Ha-ha!

"He came down and we popped the beam. But it caught a couple brothers too. Oh well, more loot for us. We go up to wizard's home, but Frey got fried at door. Run away. Then you come down, we try loot you. But lost.

"As for other humans, I think there are a couple back at in the den. Maybe a girl. Maybe two."

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf doesn't seem to notice Kale's sensitivity on the children subjects, busy he was at measuring the Isadorer's fighting chance. He likes her remark blaming the kobolds and wants to suggest a violent approach to them, but doesn't have the chance to do so.

After watching Iulia's magical performance, he is startled by the kobolds' change in behavior and starts to show fear of the witch.

Could she enslaved ME?

After hearing Sesserak's story, he is visibly mad at their plan to ambush Hunclay and after all the information has been spoken, he says in quiet anger Let's kill them. They deserve it and we have all we need.


Inactive

Calli looks a little uncomfortable at Iulia's methods of interrogation, but she has to admit that they're certainly effective and involve a lot less screaming and blood than the stories she'd heard about other methods.

"Alright, so they did do Hunclay in," she whispers quietly. "But they weren't lyin' 'bout havin' a deal with him either. An' that just begs tha question of why Hunclay wanted that blasted tower wrecked! I know wizards are strange an' all but seems ta me that Hunclay had more sense than to bust up a tower just because he didn't care none for the old owner."

When Haruf puts forth the suggestion to kill the two kobolds, she shakes her head. "Let tha' guards take care of 'em. They're good as dead anyway after what we've heard; the locals may not have liked Hunclay much but I doubt they'd just let these two go after knowin' they helped murder him."

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf agrees with Calli while thinking I'll do it if the town doesn't, then.


"Yes, leave it to the guards. We have bigger things to worry about. Like getting to the people they have before they decide to kill them." Kale told the group. "Where is their den? Where are their prisoners being held?" She asked to Iullia, who she hoped would pass it on to the kobalds.

Dark Archive

When asked about the den, Sesserak looks to the left and sees a stone wall. Then looks to the right and sees a stone wall. Finally she looks at the party confused.

"Uhh, only know one way. Under tower is tunnel. Take tunnel until out on ledge. Once on ledge, climb down until water mines. Its around there. Slaves somewhere in den."

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

"Oh my dear friend, if we go down the water mines, won't there be some sort of nasty kobold trap? Or maybe a hungry pet guarding the way? We wouldn't want to run into that! I... uh... well, I don't suppose you could be a friend and tell me about any of those things. And one more thing dear, what is your Boss' name? Tell us a little bit about the Boss; we want to be friends with them too"

Iulia turns to the others and whispers loudly. "Could you please keep it down with all the talk of murder?"

Dark Archive

1d20 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 5 = 25

"Hmmm. No. Why would we trap our own home? Dat silly. Maybe guards. Tell them I sent you, they let you in.

"I can't tell you about the Boss, especially his name. Saying it is a curse. Curse me, curse you, curse everybody. No, no. Not worth it."


Inactive

"Er sorry! That's real smart work there though, Iulia. Looks like we gotta go back down into tha' tower though so we'd better make sure we got all we need before we do," Calli whispers.

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

"Yes, goody. And swimming. Oh joy. Perhaps I can whip up a more practical set of clothing." she muses. She breaks out of her tailoring reveries and turns to pat Sesserak on the head. "Friend, you've been a great heap. We'll see about getting you something good to eat before the constabulary comes to see you!"

She quickly retreats from the room.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf keeps quiet after Iulia's jab about talks of murder. After they leave, he suggests setting out to the den. He could find any traps they may have laid anyway.


Kale followed her friends out of the room with a sigh. "Well.. This is going to be interesting." She said before she looked down at her armor. "Maybe I should see how much it would cost to remove the curse on this armor... Don't want what happened the first time to happen again." She said.

Dark Archive

After asking around, the party is directed to the House of Abadar. Inside the cathedral you gain an audience with Eupaphenia Targas, the highest ranking cleric.

"Alas, we do not have the resources to remove the curse from that armor. The only one in town that may have significant powers is Azmur Kell but that could be a problem

You see, our druid and his wife were due back by here more than two months ago, but no one's seen them. Townsfolk are saying they may have taken a wrong turn or come across some nasty trouble. I find both propositions unlikely for a druid of Kell's stature. I would rather not think about what would be scary enough to give Azmur Kell any trouble!"

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Something's not right in this town. Too much trouble everywhere. Haruf says with some foreboding. He, then, urges the party to go quickly to the kobold's den so they can leave that place urgently.


Inactive

"More people disappearin'?" Calli blinks in astonishment. "No wonder everyone here's so edgy! Sounds like we oughta get down to that quarry an' see what we turn up!"

She gives Eupaphenia an imploring look. "Ah know we ain't made much of an impression yet but ya wouldn't happen ta have any potions fer sale would ya? Mebbe one of those fancy healin' wands?"

I think I'm more or less ready to head down to the quarry but it might not hurt to pick up some healing potions or check for ye olde CLW wand since Iulia can use it.

Dark Archive

1d100 ⇒ 40

The Abadarian cleric looks down at Calli with a look of indifference.

"We can provide potions, scrolls & wands to heal minor wounds one may endure on an exploration. We only possess a partially charged wand for more powerful ailments. We can also have a few scrolls to Restore any afflictions too.

"Is there anything else? I am very busy."

So CLW in scroll, potion or wand form. CMW in scroll & potion form. You can pick what level of caster you want the items at. Only 1 wand of CMW with 39 charges, CL 3. Three scrolls of Restoration, CL7. Updated Campaign Info.
All items purchased from the Church of Abadar is 10% more then found in CRB.


While Calli is off speaking with an Abadarian cleric, Kale when to find someone who could removed the curse from her armor. Even if it would removed the magic it was still better then taking every single arrow that was shot her way.

Dark Archive

Kale, the cleric of Abadar is the highest spellcaster in town and he cannot remove the curse/magic enhantments.

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

"Oh! Wands, how marvelous! Shall we all pitch in together for something that might save our lives? "

Does everyone want to throw in 206 gp for a cure light wand? That would be ~750*1.1/4 = 206 ea., Iulia will make up the difference.

She ventures forth another question to the cleric.

"Sir, do you have anything that might help with navigating water? A potion of touch of the sea or some air crystals, mayhaps? Perhaps some oils of magic or blessed weapon?"

The witch busies herself with poking through the stocks.

looking for things:

Testing against town purchase limits.
touch of the sea: 1d100 ⇒ 18 will buy
oil of magic weapon: 1d100 ⇒ 38 will buy
oil of bless weapon: 1d100 ⇒ 83 nope!

Dark Archive

The cleric slowly looks up from his ledgers. He matches Iulia's gaze and slowly twists his head. After analyzing the witch's request, the cleric nods.

"Yes...we do," the cleric says in a painfully slow monotone.

" Touch of sea and...Magic Weapon...we can...provide. We have not...yet received...Knights of Abadar...shipment yet for...Bless Weapon.

"No air...crystals. Xemne's Tonics...perhaps.

Xemne does have air crystals at standard price.


Inactive

"Ah'm all for buyin' whatever we need to keep our hides in one piece," Calli agrees. "An' thank ya for bein' willin' ta do business with us; we'll be out of yer hair 'fore ya know it!"

I'm good with the proposed purchases! :)


Darn...

"Seeing as I almost didn't come back I'd be willing to buy it out right. So of curse I'll pitch in." Kale told her as she handed over the coin for it. "Might come in handy since this stupid armor is still cursed." She muttered with a smirk.

Liberty's Edge

Male Knife Master lvl 3 [27/27 - 0NL] | AC 15 T13 FF 12 | CMD 17 | F+3 R+6 W+1 | Init +3 Per +5]

Haruf agrees to joining in the chip to buy the wand and also offers to help Kale decurse her armor.

Dark Archive

As the party makes their way back to the Witch's Tower, they are stopped by and elven woman. She is wearing a multicolored blouse with small mirrors sewed into the sleeves and a long orange skirt. With her is a white haired half-elven man with a finely crafted bow slung through his arm.

"Greeting warriors, I am Emarlhine Willoway. I tend to the apple orchards in town. This is Alex Anders. He is a man of faith, a follower of Old Deadeye.

"It is my understanding that you plan on traveling into the hills to the east. Be careful on your wanderings. There is old mine shafts and caves littering those lands. Many of them are infested with the ghosts of miners' past.

"Please allow Alex to accompany you. There is nothing else I can teach him here. Besides you may need his expertise on your ventures."


male Half-elf

Alex gives the warriors before him a slight bow of respect. while he was introduced as a man of the faith, his appearance seemed closer to a huntsman's look; favoring browns and other tones of leather. he gave a pleasant smile as his gaze panned over each of your faces.

"A pleasure to meet you all. I would be more than willing and capable of helping on your travels.... if you are willing to have me."


"Man of the faith huh?" Kale asked as she looked the new comer over. "You heal and all that? That would be rather welcomed." She said with a nod before offering a hand. "I'm Kale Amora. This is Haruf, Calli, Iulia, and her familiar Sweetooth." She told their new ally. "If you're sure you want to risk your life along side us, I say welcome. Stay behind me and I'll do my best to ensure you don't take too many hits."

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

Iulia turns; she's a half-elf of Taldan descent, brunette hair and dressed in a colorful stola patterned in yellow and orange.

"Why... Alex..." Iulia pauses to survey their latest addition carefully and rather slowly. "I think I... we would be delighted to have you along." She smiles broadly.

Sweetooth snorts in exasperation at the rather unsubtle flirting.


Inactive

"Pleased ta meetcha," Calli responds jovially, offering her hand for a shake. "Even though we'll likely traipse all over these lands before it's all said an' done, I gotta warn ya that we're actually goin' under the lands first. We're lookin' inta the local kobold troubles an' so we're goin' back inside that witch tower to find a way to their tunnels." She gives Alex an appraising look. "Ya look like yer more at home out in tha woods, I gotta admit. So I just wanted ta give ya a little forewarnin'."

If Calli notices Iulia's flirting with their new acquaintance, she doesn't let on - though her smile does widen, just a bit.

Dark Archive

The Blood Vow Lair

Haruf gives a gentleman's nod of greeting, but slides a bit closer to Kale to infer their relationship.

Knowing how to avoid the tricks and traps of the Witch's Tower, the party makes it through unscathed. After passing the sight of Hunclay's alleged murder, the heroes find a descending tunnel. A hole in the floor here drops down to a narrow, 4-footwide tunnel that winds 1,200 feet to the east, eventually emerging onto a ledge overlooking the flooded quarry.

Once outside again, the group travels along a fifty-foot-wide strip of shore that stretches between the lake's edge and the forty-foot-high quarry wall. It's strewn with stony debris-the result of centuries of rockslides. Several larger boulders stand against the middle of the quarry wall.

Once the party makes their way within 20' of the cave entrance, 6 kobold jump out ready to attack. They appear to be quite intent on some sort of blood-sating. With dog-like yapping, they ready to release slings o' doom!

Haruf: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Kale: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Calli: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Iulia: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Alex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Kobolds: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

So I'm trying Google Slides. The kids say it works better for their moblie phone thingies. Let me know. Also on the map, the trees are just hindered terrain. You can walk across the water without an issues unless it shows hindered terrain symbol. Questions please let me know. Let the Carnage begin with Kale!


Sweet! Let see if the dice like me today! Move, power attack, Cleave(If two are close enough that is)!

"Remember what I said new blood!" Kale shouts before she gives a battle cry and charges the closet two.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 1 = 8
Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
If first one hits and Cleave goes off.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 - 1 = 18
Damge: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Though it seems the dice do not agree with me.... But the other two did! -_-

Dark Archive

Nobody in cleave range. Still didn't hit, but no AC penalty

Kale steps up to the lead kobold. She swings to turn the little guy into lizard jelly, but instead her polearm is caught in near by branches. With Kale's strength, just a simple graze could kill one of these little guys...

The red kobold steps back, nearly stumbling, from the rush of the warrior woman. He fires a sling stone at Kale, along with the grey kobold. After they release their stones, they drop their slings and draw their spears.

Red Kobold vs Kale: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Grey Kobold vs Kale: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Blue and Orange kobolds come out from the cave entrance and sling stones at Kale too.

Blue Kobold vs Kale: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Orange Kobold vs Kale: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

The final two from the south entrance make their way across the small stream. From the mud they aim at Calli.

Brown Kobold vs Cali: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Lime Kobold vs Cali: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Dmg: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

As you can tell, these are not ranger kobolds with favorite enemy human =v)
Everybody is up!


Inactive

I'm assuming by hindered you mean difficult?

Round 1

"Whoa now, these little guys are loaded for bear!" Calli exclaims as she ducks under the flying stones. In an attempt to take advantage of cover the monk then ducks into the treeline as she begins moving towards their foes.

Moving to current position.


male Half-elf

Round 1

"and thus the hunt begins." he said with a smirk as he moved into position near the trees to get a clear and point blank shot and aimed an arrow at the red kobold. "say goodnight little lizard." he said in a low tone

Alex vs red kobold: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
DMG: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

+1 to att and dmg if I am within 30ft

Dark Archive

Yah, difficult terrain. Same difference =v)

Calli is popped by one of the stones. She stalks forward among the shrubbery.

Alex steps up and fires through Calli & Kale to fire an arrow at the red kobold. He takes the arrow in the gut and falls down dead.

Haruf, Kale & Iulia are up!

Sovereign Court

Treasure Witch 2 | HP -3/14 | AC 11 touch 11 flat 10 | Fort +1 Refl +1 Will +4 +2 vs. enchant | Perception +5, Sense Motive +9

Iulia scrunches her brow in concentration as she focuses on these pesky critters.

Daze, DC 15 will. Blue I think

451 to 500 of 1,689 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Nebten's Demand All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.