The Long Campaign (Season 4 Scenarios) (Inactive)

Game Master Emmjay

MAPS AND HANDOUTS


301 to 350 of 587 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Unchained Summoner 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 15, T 11, FF 14 CMD 14 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +1 | Init +7 | Perc -2 | Sense Motive -2 | Summon Monsters 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 3/3

Climb: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Aconite's Climb: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10
Aconite's Escape Artist: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 2 = 21

Nylthe scrambles over the wall, and gives Aconite the go ahead, though the shadow hound isn't able to make any better progress than his partner.

Dark Archive

Int +3, Low Light, HP 12 AC 13/13/10 Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +3

Acrobatics 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 1 = 14
1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 1 = 23

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Running up to the tripped thief, Duncan quickly gets on top of her to control her while the remainder of the party makes their way there. Securing her with rope, you quickly escort and guard her on the way back to the house, as the busy street is no place to conduct an interrogation.

As soon as Sheila Heidmarch (the Venture-Capain you meet when entering the estate) sees you returning with the goblin, she runs out and asks "What happened? Why do you have a goblin all tied up like you do?"

Sovereign Court

Male NG Human (Varisian) Warpriest of Iomedae 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 17 T 10 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 13| F: +4, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Blessings: 4/4; Fervor: 4/4 | SLA: Light 1/1 | Re-Roll +2 1/1 | Active conditions: Aura

Having taken a moment to don his gear Ebert now looks to The Venture-Captain and simply remarks "It was upstairs in the home made a loud racket and then high tailed it like it was running for its life either with something. We figured we should catch the little thing and see why it was upstairs in the room."

Looking to the goblin Ebert being use to the common things having come from Sandpoint he does what no one would ever think. Grabbing a bowl of the stew he releases just the goblin's hands, Ebert takes a big spoonful of the stew eats it in front of the goblin and gives the bowl to the goblin. "So tell me little one what were you doing in the room?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 2.1 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +2 CMD 13 (FF 12) | HP 13/13 | Init +1 | Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed | Spells 1: 4/4 | Active Conditions:

Juis watches as the others managed to capture the little she-goblin but grumbles a little bit. Really annoyed at the fence that prevented him from joining the chase.

"Good work on grabbing the goblin. Now we can get some answers."

Juis stands behind the goblin. "Please answer Ebert truthfully, it will make things much easier for you and us. Depending on the answer, we might even be lenient on you."

Diplomacy (Aid Ebert): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Dark Archive

Int +3, Low Light, HP 12 AC 13/13/10 Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +3

I might be able to help get some answers he laughs.

The Exchange

Male Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 1 | AC 16 (T 14/FF 12) | CMB +3 CMD 17 (FF 13) | HP 11/11 | Init +6 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +2 | Perception +6 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |

Duncan nods to Ebert as he escorts the she-goblin back to the Lodge. "That divine buff really helped, thanks!"

He stands to the side, watching the interrogation with interest. Goblins were wild creatures, but wily. She wouldn't have been here in the middle of Magnimar and inside this lodge without a good reason. He was hoping his teammates could pull it out of her.

Sovereign Court

Male NG Human (Varisian) Warpriest of Iomedae 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 17 T 10 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 13| F: +4, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Blessings: 4/4; Fervor: 4/4 | SLA: Light 1/1 | Re-Roll +2 1/1 | Active conditions: Aura

Returning back with the goblin.
"With out my gear save my holy Symbol it was the best I could do under the circumstances Duncan. Though I am glad it did help and I can also do the same in the future for you." Ebert accepts the slayers nod of thanks.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Unchained Summoner 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 15, T 11, FF 14 CMD 14 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +1 | Init +7 | Perc -2 | Sense Motive -2 | Summon Monsters 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 3/3

Nylthe sits back to see what Ebert or Okuru are able to extract from their captive.

Silver Crusade

Female NG Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 2 | HP: 20/20| AC: 23( 11Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +2; +2 vs. emotion/ pain spells | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 | Speed 20ft | Tactician(Precise Strike): 1/1 |Active conditions: None

Marianna scowls that a wall impeded her so easily. Still, the little voyeur was caught and maybe the group can get some answers from her. So, she re-acquires her shield and follows the others into the Lodge, sheathing her sword and stowing her shield onto her back.

Watching Ebert work, though, raises her opinion of the priest in her eyes. She looks at the goblin and stands back. "Did she have anything of note on her? Whose room was she in, anyway?"

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

"Pam cawsoch chi fy ngalw? Doeddwn i ddim yn gwneud dim o'i le? Nid wyf yn gwybod dim! Rwyf yn ddieuog! Mae gennych y ferch anghywir!"

Goblin:

Why did you capture me? I was doing nothing wrong? I know nothing! I am innocent! You have the wrong girl!

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 2.1 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +2 CMD 13 (FF 12) | HP 13/13 | Init +1 | Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed | Spells 1: 4/4 | Active Conditions:

Juis chants a few words and then speaks to the goblin, "Repeat what you just said."

Cast Comprehend Languages on himself.

Sovereign Court

Male NG Human (Varisian) Warpriest of Iomedae 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 17 T 10 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 13| F: +4, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Blessings: 4/4; Fervor: 4/4 | SLA: Light 1/1 | Re-Roll +2 1/1 | Active conditions: Aura

"I knew i should have bought that scroll when I had the chance." Ebert berates himself for having thought a Comprehend language scroll wouldn't have come in handy.

"Thank Juis, Do you think you could translate what I had asked earlier as well for the goblin too?"

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 2.1 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +2 CMD 13 (FF 12) | HP 13/13 | Init +1 | Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed | Spells 1: 4/4 | Active Conditions:

"Unfortunately, Comprehend Language only gives the ability to understand the language, not speak it."

That would require the Tongue spell.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Juis Helfro wrote:

Juis chants a few words and then speaks to the goblin, "Repeat what you just said."

Cast Comprehend Languages on himself.

The goblin repeats exactly what she said before (spoiler text open), this time in a more nasty voice.

The Exchange

Male Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 1 | AC 16 (T 14/FF 12) | CMB +3 CMD 17 (FF 13) | HP 11/11 | Init +6 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +2 | Perception +6 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |

Duncan only shrugs. He doesn't speak any language besides the common tongue, and has no magical abilities. He waits to see if there anyone else has an answer.

Silver Crusade

Female NG Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 2 | HP: 20/20| AC: 23( 11Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +2; +2 vs. emotion/ pain spells | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 | Speed 20ft | Tactician(Precise Strike): 1/1 |Active conditions: None

"What room was she in anyway? Should we check it to see if anything is missing?" Marianna asks, as the goblin shows that she at least understands common.

Dark Archive

Int +3, Low Light, HP 12 AC 13/13/10 Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +3

The kitsune will try to charm the goblin
DC 19 WILL

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 2.1 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +2 CMD 13 (FF 12) | HP 13/13 | Init +1 | Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed | Spells 1: 4/4 | Active Conditions:

Juis smirks, "An innocent person, shouldn't feel the need to run away. Especially when we showed no signs to be after you until you ran."

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

GM Rolls:

Bluff: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12

Wow, figured you guys would pick it up, but, here it is per the book if you didn't......
Sense Motive dc 12:

You figure out she knows common as she answered Juis when he asked a question in common.

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 2.1 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +2 CMD 13 (FF 12) | HP 13/13 | Init +1 | Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed | Spells 1: 4/4 | Active Conditions:

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Juis is not the best to interrogate someone and really has no idea what he is doing.

Dark Archive

Int +3, Low Light, HP 12 AC 13/13/10 Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +3

dis she make her will save?

The Exchange

Male Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 1 | AC 16 (T 14/FF 12) | CMB +3 CMD 17 (FF 13) | HP 11/11 | Init +6 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +2 | Perception +6 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |
GM Emmjay wrote:


Wow, figured you guys would pick it up, but, here it is per the book if you didn't......

Looks like Marianna mentioned that the goblin understood Common a few posts before your post.

The Exchange

Male Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 1 | AC 16 (T 14/FF 12) | CMB +3 CMD 17 (FF 13) | HP 11/11 | Init +6 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +2 | Perception +6 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |

Listening carefully, Duncan picks up on what everyone but Marianna did not. "She's pullin' your leg, Juis. You asked her to repeat herself and she did. She unnerstands what your sayin' just fine. Think she's bein' clever. Mebbe she needs Aconite over there to say hello?"

"What do you think, goblin? Want the big doggie to come say hello?. If not, I suggest you start talkin'. Old Aconite can eat you in one bite, 'cept the head mebbe..."

He grins at her in a not-so-friendly way, nodding his head up and down vigorously.

Sense Motive DC 12: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
intimidate: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 2.1 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +2 CMD 13 (FF 12) | HP 13/13 | Init +1 | Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed | Spells 1: 4/4 | Active Conditions:

Juis shows embarrassment, "Wow... I can't believe I missed such an obvious ploy."

He looks at the goblin, "Clever girl. But I suggest you tell us what we want to know now. I don't want to think what some of the others will do to you if you don't."

Intimidate (Aid Duncan): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Unchained Summoner 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 15, T 11, FF 14 CMD 14 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +1 | Init +7 | Perc -2 | Sense Motive -2 | Summon Monsters 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 3/3

Nylthe smiles coldly,We're better as a reserve while they're doing well.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Okuru wrote:
dis she make her will save?

Will save dc 19: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

You charmed her.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Duncan Blackfeather wrote:
GM Emmjay wrote:


Wow, figured you guys would pick it up, but, here it is per the book if you didn't......
Looks like Marianna mentioned that the goblin understood Common a few posts before your post.

...She didn't do anything about it.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Duncan Blackfeather wrote:

Listening carefully, Duncan picks up on what everyone but Marianna did not. "She's pullin' your leg, Juis. You asked her to repeat herself and she did. She unnerstands what your sayin' just fine. Think she's bein' clever. Mebbe she needs Aconite over there to say hello?"

"What do you think, goblin? Want the big doggie to come say hello?. If not, I suggest you start talkin'. Old Aconite can eat you in one bite, 'cept the head mebbe..."

He grins at her in a not-so-friendly way, nodding his head up and down vigorously.

[dice=Sense Motive DC 12]1d20+2
[dice=intimidate]1d20-1

Okuru has charmed the goblin, so He's got the first bit of control over her. She, well, doesn't really like you, Okuru is now her friend.

Dark Archive

Int +3, Low Light, HP 12 AC 13/13/10 Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +3

He waves at her Hello my little friend. Can you tell us what is going on here?

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

"I fled, you caught me, brought me back here. Some are mean to me."

Sovereign Court

Male NG Human (Varisian) Warpriest of Iomedae 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 17 T 10 FF 17 | CMB +3, CMD 13| F: +4, R: +0, W: +6 | Init: +4 | Perc: +3, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Blessings: 4/4; Fervor: 4/4 | SLA: Light 1/1 | Re-Roll +2 1/1 | Active conditions: Aura

"Little one what is your Name? Why were you up in our rooms? Would you care for more stew? For that matter the stew is ready for everyone else please grab a bowl" Ebert does his old Baba proud by making sure everyone is well fed. Offering each person a big bowl full.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 2.1 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +2 CMD 13 (FF 12) | HP 13/13 | Init +1 | Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed | Spells 1: 4/4 | Active Conditions:

Juis takes the bowl of food offered and begins to eat. "Hmm... this is good."

He looks at the goblin, "Care for some? I'm willing to share some with you."

The Exchange

Male Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 1 | AC 16 (T 14/FF 12) | CMB +3 CMD 17 (FF 13) | HP 11/11 | Init +6 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +2 | Perception +6 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |

Duncan rolls his eyes again as the kitsune and goblin strike up a conversation. "They are made for each other," he grumbles under his breath. He does take a steaming bowl of soup and nods gratefully to Ebert as he tastes how delectable it is.

Dark Archive

Int +3, Low Light, HP 12 AC 13/13/10 Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +3

The kitsune offers some of the food to the goblin [b[ We wont hurt you little one. Who is it that hurts you. Since you are my friends and my friend's friend, maybe we can help? [/ooc]

Be nice Duncan, he might make you his friend too :)

The Exchange

Male Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 1 | AC 16 (T 14/FF 12) | CMB +3 CMD 17 (FF 13) | HP 11/11 | Init +6 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +2 | Perception +6 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |

Solely in character for the grumbly Duncan. You go ahead and do your thing.

Silver Crusade

Female NG Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 2 | HP: 20/20| AC: 23( 11Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +2; +2 vs. emotion/ pain spells | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +6 | Speed 20ft | Tactician(Precise Strike): 1/1 |Active conditions: None

Marianna accepts a bowl of soup and nods in thanks to Ebert. "Maybe you should ask if she has any of our things, Okuru?" she offers as she efficiently devours the soup.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

“Plarg, the nasty longshanks are going to eat us.”
“Yes, theyare! See how they’re looking at us with their beady little eyes.”
“I know you’ll protect me Plarg.”
“Plarg says I’m poisonous and full of disease, and if you eat me, you’ll die!”

She nervously pats the skull and holds extended conversations in Goblin with it, unsure if trusting you is a good idea, or not.

Dark Archive

Int +3, Low Light, HP 12 AC 13/13/10 Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +3

You didn't happen to take anything which belongs to me and my friends did you? he inquires.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

"Not from you guys, no."

"You, I like, you nice to me." she gestures as much as she can to Okuru.

“Even out in the swamp, we heard stories about the Nightsoil Marauders—a gang of goblins in the longshanks city. When Murg tried to bite off my ear—again!—I left the swamp and came to the city to join up. I met some other goblins outside the city and they sneaked me inside. They took me through the smelly tunnels and made me wait outside their lair. An important-looking goblin with a big, dangly hat came out and stared at me. He said his name was Versevosh. I thought he was the boss, but he said that the big boss is much scarier than him. Versevosh said rude things about me and my tribe and said I’d have to prove myself if I wanted to join the gang. He said I’d have to steal shiny things from a tribe of longshanks in the city. He showed me drawings of what to look for.”

The Exchange

Male Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 1 | AC 16 (T 14/FF 12) | CMB +3 CMD 17 (FF 13) | HP 11/11 | Init +6 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +2 | Perception +6 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |

As the captive goblin tells of a plan to steal things from inside the compound, Duncan leans in with more interest. He wonders if she still has these drawings, and who or what the big boss might be.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Unchained Summoner 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 15, T 11, FF 14 CMD 14 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +1 | Init +7 | Perc -2 | Sense Motive -2 | Summon Monsters 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 3/3

Nylthe smiles coldly. Don't worry, little one. There are scarier things than this "big boss."

If you show us to their lair, I'm certain we can return you to your tribe or arrange another suitable reward.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

“The other goblins showed me the way through the smelly tunnels to the horse-killing place. I like that place, ‘cause they cut up horses there and you can see their insides and I got lots of dead horse to eat. The goblins said to steal from the big house then go back to the horse-killing place, then they ran off. It was almost sunrise and I could hear longshanks so I hid. Later I sneaked up to the big house and took some shiny things from the small houses, but then you caught me."

Diplomacy or Know (Local) dc 5:

Goblins are insane and sadistic. They both hate and
fear dogs and horses, and adore fire and destruction.

Diplomacy or Know (Local) dc 10:

The Breakbag goblin tribe live somewhere in the
Mushfens near Magnimar. These goblins love the sound
of smashing glass and collect bags of broken glass. The
rarely seen Wind Whisper tribe lives many miles to the
east, deep in the Mushfens.

Diplomacy or Know (Local) dc 15:

The sewer goblins living beneath Magnimar
don’t normally form large tribes or organizations. They
typically survive as scroungers in small family groups.

Diplomacy or Know (Local) dc 20:

Magnimarian sewer goblins are renowned
for getting into places one might otherwise consider
completely inaccessible.

Diplomacy or Know (Local) dc 25:

Sewer goblins are often known to lair in
abandoned secret workshops or old thieves’ hideouts in
the sewers. This can make them dangerous to tangle with
as they often utilize defenses left behind by their lairs’
previous inhabitants.

Dark Archive

Female Half-Elf Unchained Summoner 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 15, T 11, FF 14 CMD 14 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +1 | Init +7 | Perc -2 | Sense Motive -2 | Summon Monsters 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 3/3

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Madness trusting a goblin like this, but I suppose it does follow that she would remember a place where horses were slaughtered.

What is your name, little one? Can you show us to this "horse-killing place"?

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 2.1 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +2 CMD 13 (FF 12) | HP 13/13 | Init +1 | Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed | Spells 1: 4/4 | Active Conditions:

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

"If you help us, I'm sure we can get some glass for you to smash or at the very least a bag of broken glass. Would you like that?"

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

She ignores you, looking intently at her friend Okuru for guidance.

Dark Archive

Int +3, Low Light, HP 12 AC 13/13/10 Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +3

diplomacy 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Dark Archive

Int +3, Low Light, HP 12 AC 13/13/10 Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +3

he will let people know what he knows.

Would you be able to take us to this place, little one? We might be able to stop the meannies

The Exchange

Male Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 1 | AC 16 (T 14/FF 12) | CMB +3 CMD 17 (FF 13) | HP 11/11 | Init +6 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +2 | Perception +6 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |

Duncan wonders where the 'horse-killing place' might be, but his knowledge of Magnimar is limited. He doesn't really know anything that Okuru hasn't already shared.

Know Local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

"If you let me go when we get there, I will guide to the horse-killing place and from there through the sewers to the lair of the Nightsoil Marauders."

I am going to give a strong hint here. Go ahead and re-read everything she has said, and the questions she was asked. Her answers, and how she phrased them specifically, can give a big clue as to a few things...

301 to 350 of 587 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Long Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.