The Library of the Lion - Team Omega (Inactive)

Game Master Luke_Parry

Current Complex Map


251 to 300 of 417 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Wadreskus delays, waiting to see if anyone needs healing.

Tophor unleashes a volley of arrows at the book swarm, scattering pieces of parchment everywhere.

Round 1: Wadreskus, Hyrgan, Tophor, Anaduno, BS (-7), Alden

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 80/105 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 10, FF: 21, CMB: 17, F: +12, R: +8, W: +20 Move 30', Perception +34 <Darkvision 60ft, See in Darkness, Tremorsense 20'>, TN Male Human Shaman (Animist) 11, Hawk 40/52 HP

Out of curiosity what is the light level?

Silver Crusade

Male Elf Fighter 1/Wizard 1

Anaduno casts detect magic, studying the arcane forces that are animating the swarm of texts.

Round 1 of study. On Round 3, he can use Knowledge(Arcana) to try and identify the effect.

Sovereign Court

Anaduno casts Detect Magic.

The Book Swarm moves forward (triggering Alden's attack, which again, sends pages flying), and engulfs Hyrgan, Tophor, and Alden!

Versus Hyrgan: 1d6 ⇒ 5 + 1 bleed damage.

Versus Alden: 1d6 ⇒ 1 + 1 bleed damage.

Versus Hyrgan: 1d6 ⇒ 6 + 1 bleed damage.

Round 2: Wadreskus, Hyrgan, Tophor, Anaduno, BS (-12), Alden

I need Fort saves (DC 11) from the three who took damage, in order to not be distracted.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

Fort Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Just curious, but does the splash damage also hurt the swarm?

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 80/105 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 10, FF: 21, CMB: 17, F: +12, R: +8, W: +20 Move 30', Perception +34 <Darkvision 60ft, See in Darkness, Tremorsense 20'>, TN Male Human Shaman (Animist) 11, Hawk 40/52 HP

Going to delay because I have 1 channel left and would like to use to get rid of all of the bleed. If someone goes down I will come out of delay and heavan's leap them to safety.

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

Alden swings at the swram after stepping out of it. Shrugging off the effects
Fort Save VS DC 11 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Flail 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 251d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Sovereign Court

@Hyrgan: No. It is all one creature, so it does not take splash - in the same way that a large creature would only take the 'direct' damage, and not the splash as well.

Also, the second 'Hyrgan' is meant to be Tophor.

Just waiting on Tophor's declared action.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

Being an archer, and using a full round action, I didn't run into the room. I couldn't. Just sayin'.

Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Brother Tophor further distances himself from the swarm, and fires again.

Bow Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Without a map, I can't really be more specific here. Consider me to be outside the room, shooting in. Near Anaduno, I suppose, since he seems untouched.

Sovereign Court

@Tophor: That's fine; the swarm *came out* of the room - you would need to be within 10' of the door in order to have line-of-sight into the room, which puts you in the danger zone. Anaduno is untouched, because he specifically held back.

Wadreskus delays, waiting to heal at the best moment.

Hyrgan is distracted.

Tophor backs away, and throws another arrow at the swarm, damaging it slightly.

Anaduno continues to concentrate.

The Book Swarm happily continues to engulf Alden and Hyrgan.

Vs Hyrgan: 1d6 ⇒ 4.

Vs Alden: 1d6 ⇒ 2.

Alden delivers a powerful swing, knocking books everywhere, and causing the swarm to disperse.

Combat over.

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

Heal Check 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17
Alden moves swiftly to stem the bleeding.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

Hyrgan whips out his wand of cure light wounds to start healing people.
Can I just use the wand to heal 9 hp out of combat each time I use it?

Sovereign Court

@Hyrgan: I believe Wadreskus had readied to use a channel once the swarm was defeated; let's see how that goes, first.

Also, no, a Wand of CLW heals 1d8+1 hp per use, not 9; a 'maximised' wand would be substantially more expensive.

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 80/105 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 10, FF: 21, CMB: 17, F: +12, R: +8, W: +20 Move 30', Perception +34 <Darkvision 60ft, See in Darkness, Tremorsense 20'>, TN Male Human Shaman (Animist) 11, Hawk 40/52 HP

Wadreskus's skin appears to glow.
channel positive: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4
That was weak.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

Still, I'll take what I can get.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

It still helped us Wadreskus.
Ok, then I'll finish healing myself and any one else that wants the extra healing. Just ask for it.

Hyrgan being healed: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (5, 6) + 2 = 13

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

Alden attempts to tidy up the place even as he aids the others in their checks.
Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11
Knowledge (Planes) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Knowledge (Engineering) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

Didn't we already do the rolls for this room? Do we need to make rolls to clean up the room or do we just say we do?

Sovereign Court

You can clean up the obvious mess on the floor, so that a cursory glance in the room won't reveal anything amiss, but it will obvious to anyone who looks in the bookcase that something is most definitely out of order...

1d4 ⇒ 4
1d4 ⇒ 1

Searching the room revealed the following:

A Silver Horn:
This text describes in detail an enchanted silver horn capable of granting courage in times of need, which Taldor used for the fifth Army of Exploration and much later during the Shining Crusade, when it was shattered into several pieces. A priest of Aroden prophesied that even if re-forged, the instrument would never sound again, and it was given a hero’s burial. The text mentioned nothing of the horn’s present location.

Generals’ Logbooks:
These journals record the perspectives of Taldan generals that led various phases of the Shining Crusade. Collectively, they provide valuable insight into challenges the crusaders had to overcome.

BIBLIOGRAPHIC REFERENCES:
Several relevant books have extensive indices and bibliographies that might point to even greater discoveries.

Clue: You may use this clue to gain a +5 bonus on a single skill check made to find texts.

You also have the feeling that you have not *quite* found all of the clues in this room. Would you like to spend an additional six minutes to find the last clue in this room?

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

Hyrgan copies the clues that were found.
I vote not yet. Wait until after the room with the blind caretaker.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

We could use the 'Hidden Gem' clue to find 1 more automatically...

Sovereign Court

Technically, you need to declare that you are using it when rolling, so you don't *know* if there are more clues left.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

Oh... Let's just come back, then. Do we really think we can sneak past this guardian?

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

How long more do we have until the performance ends?

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

37.5 minutes.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

Wait, when did you use performance?

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

I haven't. He is talking about how long we can be down here.

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

We're running out of time then. Let's just skip the caretaker, clean up the room here and search the other rooms for something we've missed or call it and get out of here.

Sovereign Court

Still waiting for consensus :-)

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

Sounds good to me, Alden.
Btw Luke, I looked back when we first looked through this room on page 4, most of us forgot to add the extra +2 to our rolls. Does that help us find the last clue? If not, then we should just finish up cleaning this room and finding the last clue in it, then find two of the remaining clues from the room with The Guardian to spend a total of 30 minutes, then we should probably head back.

Sovereign Court

That extra +2 is indeed enough to tip you over the edge.

1d3 ⇒ 3

Just at the last moment, an additional clue is found in a partially destroyed book...

Failed Prophecies:

This text gives a detailed analysis of hundreds of proclaimed “ironclad”
prophecies that have failed since the disappearance of Aroden. The author speculates that any prophecy made by Arodenites should be viewed with considerable skepticism.

What now? Head back to the Guardian for additional searching?

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

After finishing the cleanup, Hyrgan says "Well, that is that. We should head back through the room with the Guardian and...Oh lute! The Guardian! We need to go through the room with the caretaker because we haven't found a 'worthy receptacle' to house his 'magical essence' yet!"

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

We missed a clue in one of the rooms and maybe our GM missed us making the perception check for it. I prepped this for my Con for the Easter holidays so I'm holding back and no giving out spoilers.
I'm good for anything the party decides.

Sovereign Court

I did not miss it. Making a check to specifically search a room is different to doing research, and takes its own amount of time. If people *want* to take time searching various rooms for additional stuff, let me know :-)

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

Am going through the thread to see if we missed anything else I can tell the others on character but phone is sooooo slow.......

Sovereign Court

At this point in time, the only things that you *know* you have not investigated are finishing-off the Guardian's chamber's research, and investigating the caretaker's room.

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

There was a lever earlier. Did we pull it? It's in the room with the magical vials.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

"Hyrgan, you seem light on your feet. Would you be willing to try sneaking through that next room, looking for clues? If he truly is blind, it seems the best way I can think of."

And anyone else with a +12 stealth or near to it.

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 80/105 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 10, FF: 21, CMB: 17, F: +12, R: +8, W: +20 Move 30', Perception +34 <Darkvision 60ft, See in Darkness, Tremorsense 20'>, TN Male Human Shaman (Animist) 11, Hawk 40/52 HP

Alden please keep meta knowledge out of the thread. If you think something was missed just PM the DM. ;)
If Hyrgan searches the next room I will search through the flying book room more thoroughly.
perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

Wadreskus, I have kept it out of the thread and PMed the GM on other questions, which he had answered. I admit this char is pretty bad for this scenario and is next to useless. It's just the way the scenario is written.

Sovereign Court

@Alden, you *had* been doing quite well at keeping OOC knowledge OOC, at least up until the point you suggested people should pull a lever that I never told them about...

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

Misread the lever we took to come down as the other lever we needed. Seems like it doesn't matter anymore since we're close to end of the performance and no one had seen it.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

"I can try to do it."

Sovereign Court

1d6 ⇒ 6

Okay, so Hyrgan is going to try to look through the Caretaker's room, whilst Wadreskus searches the flying book room more thoroughly? Is anyone else going to help either of them, or just wait for them to find what they can?

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

I'll go with Hyrgan, if there's no objection. I'm not as good as him, but I think I'm the best option, after the bard.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

Sounds good to me Tophor.

Luke_Parry wrote:
Clue: Use this clue when you or another PC discovers a clue or text to find one additional clue or text, if any remain in the room. (If attempting to use this in a room that doesn’t have any more clues, it doesn’t count; this clue can be used again.)

Can someone use this clue for the room with the Guardian?

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

I'll go with Wadreskus to search the flying books room

Sovereign Court

@Hyrgan and Tophor: Are you 'Taking 10', or rolling Stealth?

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

Knowing my luck with rolls, I think I will take 10 for a 22.

251 to 300 of 417 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Library of the Lion - Team Omega All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.