The Library of the Lion - Team Omega (Inactive)

Game Master Luke_Parry

Current Complex Map


51 to 100 of 417 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

"Hmmm, maybe this will work." Hyrgan moves the right arm of the western statue first to where it points at honor, then moves the arm to point at courage, and finally lets it stay pointing at glory.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

"Brilliant!"

As the bard manipulates the statue, Brother Tophor begins collecting random books from the shelves, to deposit on tables. "If that works, we'll need to these to help with our ruse."

The monk allows himself the mildest of distraction, as he wonders if this library might have any forgotten recipes of other ancient brews.

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

"Let us get on with this then." Rumbles Alden as he sets himself in position, picking up a book on tactics and then using the card to create his duplicate.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

Bounding from the aisles with another stack of books, Tophor deposit them on a table, an plops into the adjacent chair near the back of the room.

Eagerly leafing through a copy of Order Saccharomycetales: Diverse Specimens of Golarian - Vol. III with one hand, he rummages through his pack with the other, blindly searching out the enchanted card.

"Fascinating.." he mumbles as the card drops from his fingers, slipping beneath his chair.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

While waiting for something to happen, he sets up his card under a chair.

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 80/105 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 10, FF: 21, CMB: 17, F: +12, R: +8, W: +20 Move 30', Perception +34 <Darkvision 60ft, See in Darkness, Tremorsense 20'>, TN Male Human Shaman (Animist) 11, Hawk 40/52 HP

Wadreskus picks up a particularly old tome and activates his card.

Silver Crusade

Male Elf Fighter 1/Wizard 1

Anaduno sits in a chair with a tome of history, and prepares his card for activation.

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

Having secured his card beneath the seat of his chair, Alden's duplicate now ready, means he's more than ready to do what needs to be done.

"Do we have anybody else skilled in covering our tracks and ensuring that we leave no trail or magics to that effect? This is supposed to be a clandestine mission right?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

Hyrgan answers Alden "Other than being called kind of sneaky, (Stealth + 12) I can not cover my tracks."

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 80/105 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 10, FF: 21, CMB: 17, F: +12, R: +8, W: +20 Move 30', Perception +34 <Darkvision 60ft, See in Darkness, Tremorsense 20'>, TN Male Human Shaman (Animist) 11, Hawk 40/52 HP

Survival: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 to cover tracks.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor
Alden Darkcrown wrote:
"Do we have anybody else skilled in covering our tracks and ensuring that we leave no trail or magics to that effect? This is supposed to be a clandestine mission right?"

"Not I," Tophor says looking over Alden's armor with a grin. "Just try not to knock anything over in that tin can."

On Covering Tracks:
I think Wad is on the right track. The only easy-button solutions I know of would be an Heretic Inquisitor or Pass Without Trace, a Ranger/Druid spell.

I don't see the rules for actually trying to hide your tracks, but Survival has a few tables that sort of lay it out, I think.

Assuming it's hard ground, and pretty dark in there, we should have a pretty good chance of going unnoticed, assuming we don't ransack the place.

DC = 20 (Hard Ground) -1 (Group of 5) +0 (Medium Creatures) +5 (Half Speed)

That puts the DC at 24 to track us. (I'm not getting into perception vs. track, here.)

If it's dark enough to count as 'Moonless Night,' we get a bonus +6, and +1 for every 24 hours that passes between our steps and potential detection.

Long story short (too late), we have to decide if we want to take twice as long to get to our objective and back, for an extra 5 DC.

Best case scenario, they get a 25 DC to track us at full speed, or a 30 DC at half speed; Worst case: 19 full speed, 24 half speed.

Depending on what lies beyond, I recommend we just book it through at full speed to the objective, and hope for the best. Covering our tracks won't help, if we don't get out in 2 hours.

Obviously, I yield to the DM's judgement on this matter, and any other POV is welcome. That's just the rules as I see them.

Sovereign Court

There is a soft whirring noise as the arm is shifted from honour, to courage, and from there to glory. Upon the final movement, a section of the western wall silently slides open, revealing a darkened spiral staircase going down...

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 80/105 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 10, FF: 21, CMB: 17, F: +12, R: +8, W: +20 Move 30', Perception +34 <Darkvision 60ft, See in Darkness, Tremorsense 20'>, TN Male Human Shaman (Animist) 11, Hawk 40/52 HP

Well time is passing lets be on our way.
Wadreskus will start walking but allow anyone who want to go ahead of him pass.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

"So, looks like the staircase is only wide enough for one person at a time. Shall the order go Alden, Wadreskus, me, Anaduno, then Brother Tophor?"

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 80/105 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 10, FF: 21, CMB: 17, F: +12, R: +8, W: +20 Move 30', Perception +34 <Darkvision 60ft, See in Darkness, Tremorsense 20'>, TN Male Human Shaman (Animist) 11, Hawk 40/52 HP

Works for me.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

The opening wall stirs Tophor from the book's wonders.

"As you wish, bard. I'll watch our backs."

Noting the page number of an unfamiliar yeast specimen, he draws his bow and inspects the crew's card illusions.
( We're good here, yes? )

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

Alden has no darkvision. Also don't forget to close the door. I'm fine with the order :p

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

No one in our group does. I have a dancing lights spell, so we have a source of light.

Silver Crusade

Male Elf Fighter 1/Wizard 1

"Lead on," says Anaduno, taking his recommended place in line.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

Pulling up the rear guard, Tophor scans the inside of the doorway for a latch or lever for closing the door.

And for opening it again later, hopefully.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33

I have Low-Light vision, if that changes any minds about order.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

Hmmm. I only made a suggestion so it is up for debate. Tophor, you, Anaduno, and I have low light vision, while Wadreskus and Alden have normal vision. Maybe have Wadreskus in the middle since his AC is the lowest? Strangely, I have the second highest with you and Anaduno right below me in terms of AC.
So second guessing my previous order, taking into account only vision and AC, should it be Alden, Anaduno, Wadreskus, you, then me? So it goes Normal 18, Low-light 15, Normal 14, Low-light 15, then Low-light 16. Unless someone else has a better idea?

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 80/105 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 10, FF: 21, CMB: 17, F: +12, R: +8, W: +20 Move 30', Perception +34 <Darkvision 60ft, See in Darkness, Tremorsense 20'>, TN Male Human Shaman (Animist) 11, Hawk 40/52 HP

I am not a front liner, but I think I have the most hit points (34) so I am happy to be anywhere in the fight.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

I'm fine with either. I have the fewest hp (I think - it seems Anaduno is on the honor system ;p ), so I vote me least likely to go first.

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

I'll go first. I'm a front liner. Let's move on. Gamesday tend to sometimes be slow for especially when I'm running and playing lol.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

Moving on?

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

I hope. So let's see if we can make it official. You know what guys? On second thought, Anaduno, get behind Alden scooting everyone back one spot and I will switch positions with Brother Tophor so I will follow everyone. Now we should be ready.

Sovereign Court

Slight delay, due to computer issues, which are hopefully now resolved. Post incoming tonight, when I get home from work.

Sovereign Court

At the bottom of the stairs, you find a small ante-chamber, and a set of double doors. Beyond this is a long stone hallway stretching from north to south with several sets of doors along its east and west walls. The south wall bears a 10-foot-square field of carved divots that create no
particular pattern. An inscription above the carving reads “The keenest eyes cannot see everything. Always remember to see the big picture.”

Current Map

Let me know what you would like to do :-)

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

Alden Looks around for clues remembering to remain silent.
Perception 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18

Not sure where we are on the map. I assume the door is from the staircase? Alden will open it.

Sovereign Court

You are in the small room to the West on the map, having just opened the double doors to the hallway.

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

I'm leaning towards the north doors but I'll wait for the rest of the party since Alden didn't manage to figure out what the riddle is.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

Hyrgan also looks around for clues.
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
He must have dozed off slightly.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

"I don't get it..." Tophor plucks his bowstring absently as he examines the strange relief; he tries to fix the image in his mind for later recall.

Perception, as needed: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33

Gesturing to the first door on the right, he addresses Alden. "Shall we? After you, big guy."

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

"Yes sir." Alden replies with a grin despite his grin not being able to be seen.......

Alden opesn North Doors unless there's objection. Of course please take note that he has nothing in perception. lol

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

Wait. Let me try to listen at the door.
Perception for door on the left: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Sovereign Court

Tophor notices the following:

The carving along the wall is a cunningly carved autostereogram, a two-dimensional pattern of dots that can create a visual illusion of a three-dimensional image when viewed correctly—a process that is easier when the viewer loses focus rather than focuses too hard. The image is actually a short message: “Our monarch’s virtues are our own.”

Hyrgan, listening carefully at the first door on the left, does not hear any sounds of activity from beyond.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

I don't hear anything, but there might be traps, let me check.
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 and if I find one.
Disable Device: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Wow, if I did find one I didn't disable for sure.
You can open the door now Alden. and Hyrgan moves back to the end of the line.

Sovereign Court

Alden opens the door, revealing a well-lit room holding many chairs aligned towards two giant chalkboards that hang on the north wall. Along the opposite wall, several shelves hold books on sundry topics. Simple but colorful tapestries hang along the north wall, giving the room a bright appearance despite the lack of sunlight and the dour portrait of Grand Prince Stavian III affixed to the south wall.

Alright, we have finally hit the guts of this scenario!

It will take 30 minutes for one person to search this *small* room. That time can be reduced by having additional people search it, up to a total of four people (for a search time of 7.5 minutes).

The people searching the room may give me Linguistics, Knowledge(History), Profession(Librarian) or Craft(Bookbinding) rolls against a lower DC, or Perception checks against a *higher* DC. The highest roll counts as the primary, with everyone else who beats the DC giving a +2 to the primary result. Your success on this roll determines how many 'clues' you find in the room.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

I'll go first with one of the highest Perception modifiers
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
I also have ranks in Linguistics and Knowledge(history), but their modifiers are not as high as Perception and I'm also assuming we can only use one skill at a time.

Sovereign Court

Well, each player makes an individual choice as to which skill to use for a room. Remember, though, that, Perception is against a *higher* DC than the other skills.

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

Than if I can change my roll, I would roll
Linguistics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Sovereign Court

2d13 ⇒ (11, 9) = 20

Searching the room reveals the following 'clues':

Ruined Book:
This book is a testament to why libraries should prohibit food and drink; someone spilled a beverage on it and sheepishly put it back on the shelf, where it has sat for several months at least.

Taldan Cipher 2:
According to this text, one common cipher involves changing each consonant into the letter that comes three places after it in the alphabet and changing each vowel into the letter that comes two places before. For example, D would become G, U would become S, and Z would become C. (Since the vowels rotate backward and the consonants rotate forward, it’s a particularly puzzling cipher to break).

Where to next?

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

I didn't get to post in time for the last room, but I'm always willing to do what I can to speed it up. Perception is my only real option, even with a higher DC. We need to speed this up, so I recommend we use Hyran and Alden's Linguistics, my Perception, and Wadreskus and my Perceptions.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32

Sovereign Court

That's fine, but I still need to know which room you are going to next ;-)

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

Alden nods as the others spring into action scouring the room so quickly that it seems that they ahve being here before.
After they are done, he heads to the other North Door. Still ensuring that they don't leave tracks as much as he can help it.
Perception, to spot their own tracks if any 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20
Survival, to clear their own tracks if any 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5
Correct me if I'm wrong but we're supposed to leve little or no signs of our entry right?

Liberty's Edge

Male Halfling Bard(Street Performer)/4 HP 27/27 | AC: 19 /T: 14 /FF: 17 | Perc. +10; Sense Motive +5| F: +3 / R: +7 /W: +5(+5) | CMB +2 | CMD +16 | Speed 20 | Init. +2

Hyrgan copies Taldan Cipher 2 on paper that the group has. So, shall we follow Alden and go to the second on the left?"

Grand Lodge

Male HP: 80/105 , Init +2, AC: 21, T: 10, FF: 21, CMB: 17, F: +12, R: +8, W: +20 Move 30', Perception +34 <Darkvision 60ft, See in Darkness, Tremorsense 20'>, TN Male Human Shaman (Animist) 11, Hawk 40/52 HP

Wadreskus whispers to his hawk who then begins to fly around the room land on shelves looking at books.
Perception: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34 (familiar has intelligence)
Linguistics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 (Wadreskus himself)

Sovereign Court

@Wadreskus: A hawk may have intelligence, but it can't actually read, as it doesn't have any 'languages known'. Moreover, it does not have the manual dexterity to flick through books...

Dark Archive

PFS #76925-14 LN Male Human Fighter (Weapon Master) 6 / HellKnight 2 HP: 82/82| AC: 22/12/21 | Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: +5| Init: +1| Perc: +9| CMB: +8 +6 Vs Disarm| CMD: 20 +3 vs Disarm| Ada.H.Flail: +16;1d10+11| Longbow:+9;1d8| Reliable Strike 1/day
Skills:
Acrobatics:+1| Appraise:+2| Bluff:+1| Climb:-2| Diplo:+2| Inti: +9| Kn.(Dun/Eng/Loc/Pla/Reli): +10| Kn.(Noble/His): +3| Linguis:+4| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -4| Survival: +6| Swim: +3|

Perception 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16

Alden helps out as much as he can.

Grand Lodge

Qiggong Zen Archer 4 | HP:28/28 | AC:23 T:19 FF:16/20 | Speed:40 | CMB: +5 | CMD:24 | F:+6 R:+7 W:+10 | +2 more vs. enchant | Initiative:+8 | Perception:+19 | Stealth: +9 | Low-Light Vision | Immune to Sleep | Mage Armor

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18

Tophor, as well.

51 to 100 of 417 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Library of the Lion - Team Omega All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.