The King's Patron - Dragon Hunters - Fox's Antlers

Game Master Mardavig

Team horny fox


901 to 950 of 1,429 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

M Half-Elf Summoner lvl 5 Hp 47/47 AC 13,11,12 Fort: +3, Ref +2, Will +3 Perc.+1 Init. +1 +2 vs enchantment Immune to sleep effects

That be Turin you just moved. ;)


Male Human Fighter 1

Sebastian steps out of the mud hut, eyes blinking in the light. "That voice. I know that voice." His anger rises, but if he has learned anything from his experience, its the wisdom of patience.

map

Quietly, he kneels. Sword point downwards and grasping the hilt, he recites a line from the Acts, Book 3.

And then Iomedae paused, knowing that her allies were nigh. Swiftly she went to them so that the victory could be assured, and the glory shared. Justice would be served to the benefit of all.

Cast Shield of Faith, use Fervor to swiftcast Magic Weapon. Effective AC 23

Standing and looking up, Sebastian sees Etienne, mounted on his mighty steed. His heart leaps knowing that his sacrifice did not go in vain. "Etienne! Etienne! Here old friend!" he calls, waving his arm.


RETIRED

Carter hurls one of his rocks at the nearest lizard in the darkness.
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29to hit
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25crit?
1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7damage×2 on confirm
3d6 ⇒ (4, 1, 5) = 10In case Dark warrants Sneak Damage

Lantern Lodge

Right, ahem.

Shrouded in darkness as he was we may never know how Sebastian knew Etienne was there, but one thing was certain Etienne thought he heard the voice of his battle ally calling to him from beyond the grave.


Male Half orc Warpriest 1

Hear Sebastians voice Etienne orders his steed to follow the voice and dives down to help rescue him.


M Half-Elf Summoner lvl 5 Hp 47/47 AC 13,11,12 Fort: +3, Ref +2, Will +3 Perc.+1 Init. +1 +2 vs enchantment Immune to sleep effects

The latest link gives an error.
Also, does Kyras have to scale the wall or could he squeeze through somewhere?


Female Human Pistolero Lev 5 HP 28/39 | AC 20 (FF 15 T 16) Init+7, Saves (Fort+5,Reflex+8,Will+4) Grit 1/3 | Per +11

There's just an extra h in the link. I believe Mardavig said that you could take an escape artist check to squeeze through anywhere


Ah yeah, i oversaw that.

Alanya flies over the wall, quickly telling Jenya and Kyras something.
Jenya, hostiles NNE sharp, 45-50ft.
Kyras, NE, same for you."

She power attacks the south lizard.
Claw w/pa: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 2 = 26 Dmg: 1d6 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 4 = 12
Crit check: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 8 - 2 = 23 Dmg: 1d6 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 4 = 11

Map update


M Half-Elf Summoner lvl 5 Hp 47/47 AC 13,11,12 Fort: +3, Ref +2, Will +3 Perc.+1 Init. +1 +2 vs enchantment Immune to sleep effects

Kyras tries to squeeze through...if possible.
Otherwise it'll be a climb.
Escape artist: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

He then casts mage armor on himself.

Map update


Female Drow
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 16, FF: 15; HP: 90/90; F7, R:11, W:4; CMD 28; CMB +10; Init: +5 ; Perc:+15
Ranger/Shadowdancer
SKILLS:
Acrobatics +16, Bluff +14 (+15 vs.attracted), Diplomacy +14 (+15 vs.attracted), Disguise +14, Escape Artist +12, Linguistics +8, Perception +15, Perform (dance) +14, SoH +16, Stealth +21, Survival +2

sorry. But here is my action. Aim. Poisoned. Faerie fire arrow at main lizzard. Thats my full round action. Will shoot him next round.

In a whisper
"The big one is in my sights"

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Fighter 1
Mardavig wrote:

Right, ahem.

Shrouded in darkness as he was we may never know how Sebastian knew Etienne was there, but one thing was certain Etienne thought he heard the voice of his battle ally calling to him from beyond the grave.

I thought he was flying? The map I was looking had the black sun symbol well 'south' of hut N7. I thought I made sure that I was out of it before I wrote that, sorry!!

Lantern Lodge

Team Gamma:

White Eagle sneaks along the palisade and sees the foes as appropriate, he would also see 'Sebastian' emerge from the hut, more on that in a bit.

Raven sends her acolyte forth to do the Raven Queen's bloody business, which he does which aplomb.

'Sebastian' emerges form the Hut at N7. For the record he can't see Etienne and Etienne can't see him because one is in darkness and the other is not. I'm not willing to dwell on the matter overlong. The Sebastian that steps out of concealment is not the one you knew. where once he was a Warpriest of Iomedae this creature is far changed.his armour is piecemeal, burnt and cobbled together, a far cry form the gleaming crusader's garb he once wore. Where once he carried the gleaming sword of his faith now he carries a dark iron bastard sword serrated with cruel spikes. His body is caked with dried green mud flaking away to reveal thick black stitches. The most noticeable such wound is around his neck, there is no way to deny that Sebastian clearly had his head removed and reattached.

Regardless of these differences Sebastian calls on the holy powers of Iomedae, who girds Her warrior in divine protection.

Carter throws a mighty stone at his opponent who is definitely hit, certain crit and absolutely sneaked. The lizardman's skull caves in with a sickening crunch.

Turin multiplies the ammunition in his possession.

Here's the map.

Etienne prepares to divebomb Sebastian on his turn
Zartana prepares her action for her turn.

Strike Team Delta!
Alerted to the presence of the lizardmen I have no doubt Jenya will take aime, but wit ha fence and darkness between her and her target, will her Gunslinger skill shine through?

Alanya's claws shred the lizardfolk like a bloody paper towel.

Kyras tries to wriggle through the palisade but gets snagged between the two logs. He then summons mystical armour to guard him.

Miyuki?

Give us your best shot Jenya.


Female Human Pistolero Lev 5 HP 28/39 | AC 20 (FF 15 T 16) Init+7, Saves (Fort+5,Reflex+8,Will+4) Grit 1/3 | Per +11

Man even a 20 not enough to get through?

Jenya tries to squeeze through

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Then tries to struggle through

Escape Artist Part II: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Then says some very not nice things.

Lantern Lodge

A nearby mole hears Jenya's gnomish cursing, it catches fire.


Female Kitsune, Usually Human form Kitsune Sorcerer (Tattood) from Tian Xia | HP 8/8 | AC 11 | Perception +1 | Twitchy

Slowly walking closer Miyuki tries to stay shortly behind Kyras and the eildolon ready to unleash firy hell on those who took Sebastian, buffing herself with mage armor. Eidolon too?

Lantern Lodge

Jenya tries her very best.

Miyuki stays close behind Alanya.

Round three

Strike team Alpha.

Guided by sound Etienne sets his mount down before the horror that has become Sebastian.(A single Move action)

Zartana has expertly prepared her shot and is ready to loose it.


Female Drow
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 16, FF: 15; HP: 90/90; F7, R:11, W:4; CMD 28; CMB +10; Init: +5 ; Perc:+15
Ranger/Shadowdancer
SKILLS:
Acrobatics +16, Bluff +14 (+15 vs.attracted), Diplomacy +14 (+15 vs.attracted), Disguise +14, Escape Artist +12, Linguistics +8, Perception +15, Perform (dance) +14, SoH +16, Stealth +21, Survival +2

Stealth Snipe: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22
Snipe!: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31No dex bonus since he cant see me, poison dc13 and faerie fire
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Blehg, a 7...

Lantern Lodge

The arrow strikes the lizardman in the thigh, he looks at it for a second before snatching it out and throwing it away, thick reptile blood runs down his leg, but he doesn't seem to mind much. He becomes limned in twinklings lights, the crests and horns of his face twist into something like a sneer.


Human map

White Eagle continued to observe and prepared to call upon the spirits of the earth to aid him, but Etienne landed nearby. there was no way to avoid catching him the the effect.

Instead White eagle makes his way over the wooden wall.

climb: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 2 = 10

is it a move or full round to climb the wall?

Lantern Lodge

Climbing at half speed is a move action. So with that climb result White Eagle could climb the 10 foot fence (for 20 feet movement) and then move another 10 feet as a single move action.

Drawn by the scent of blood and sound of murder, the albino alligators and their handlers move towards the battle. The aligator bites Akiros' leg and proceeds to roll with it in it's mouth, causing him to cry out in pain and fall to the ground.

Anton you are up.


Male Half-orc (Quarter-Orc, looking more human than half orc) Druid of Erastil (Urban druid) 5 [HP 42/42 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +2 | CMD: +14 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+3 | Will:+8 (+1 Will saves vs fey spells and effects, +2 saves vs. divinations and enchantments) | Init:+2 | Perc: +12 | Speed 20]

Anton casts Barkskin on himself [(standard action) temporary AC 18, FF 16] then he continues moving throw the palisade at half speed in the darkness. (Since I previously moved the PC of 20ft instead of 10ft, there no need to update the map, right?)

Lantern Lodge

Unhampered by the arrow wound the Lizard King jumps down off the hut and moves towards Sebastian, bellowing in his language. The wyvern seems to draw back half a step.

The lizard king swings his trident in a deadly arc, that leaves a bleeding gash across Sebastian's chest. 13 damage.

Strike force Gamma, including Sebastian.


Female Human Pistolero Lev 5 HP 28/39 | AC 20 (FF 15 T 16) Init+7, Saves (Fort+5,Reflex+8,Will+4) Grit 1/3 | Per +11

Man, Sebastian. That guy has Favoured Enemy:Sebastian looks like


M Half-Elf Summoner lvl 5 Hp 47/47 AC 13,11,12 Fort: +3, Ref +2, Will +3 Perc.+1 Init. +1 +2 vs enchantment Immune to sleep effects

No kidding, he just came back from the dead and the chief's got it in for him again.


RETIRED

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 212hit
1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8dablage
3d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 6) = 12if sneak
Carter hurls another rock at a lizard in the darkness.
Feel free to check out my new free character art linked above. ;)


HP 28/28, AC 16/13/13, F 2+. R 4+, W 4+, Init 3+, Perception 11+

Turin moves up to White Eagle, his intent is clear... turn the lizard king into a pincushion...

Taking two move actions


Human map

here is the map I forgot to post from last round with where White Eagle should have been at the start of this round

White eagle scaled the wall last round so he is inside the palisade.

White Eagle begins chanting raising his hands toward the sky, then suddenly surrounding the Lizardman leader is a swirling wind and rain, pelting him and obscuring his vision.

Shaman ability: Storm burst. he suffers 20% miss chance for 1 round. and the wind and rain obscures his vision.

there is no miss chance for us to hit him.

map after my turn this round


Female Human Keleshite Oracle 3/ Cleric of the Queen of Ravens 2
Tracked:
AC 21/11/20 HP 19/28, Channels 5/5 Bleeding Touch 6/6 Oracle Spells 5/6 1st.

Raven, hearing Akiros' cry of pain, attempts to slip through the outer wall and get to him.
escape artist: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15, then move near Akiros.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Fighter 1

Sebastian points his sword at the chieftain. "You have betrayed your people, following that...thing. They no longer believe in your right to lead! And the Lady of Justice will see your downfall! I have been called back by your own shaman to see it done." A glowing golden light bursts forth from the warpriest's sword, healing all nearby him.

Seeing Etienne near, he shifts to his left to gain an advantage.

map

Use Fervor as a standard action to Channel Energy.
Channel: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

AC 23, Fervor 2/5, Hp 28/37; Spells: Sh of Faith, Magic Weapon

Lantern Lodge

Carter hurls his rock and the skull of one of the lizardfolk explodes like a ripe melon.

Turin moves himself into position.

White eagle calls down the forces of Nature to hamper his enemies. the lizard king curses in his strange tongue, but is undaunted.

Raven tries to squeeze past the palisade but is having no luck. As a move action you can try to climb over it (the dc is a lot lower) That was only a move action.

Sebastian calls upon Iomedae to recover some of his strength, but will it be enough?

Akiros delivers a blind attack to the alligator that has him by the foot. He strikes with force, but neither downs the beast nor, frees himself.

There are no more common lizardfolk on the ground, but the two on the fence race blindly toward the fighting. The foremost one stumbles into Anton in the dark, but he has already double-moved, he draws back hissing a threat.

Strike team Delta, you are up.


Female Human Pistolero Lev 5 HP 28/39 | AC 20 (FF 15 T 16) Init+7, Saves (Fort+5,Reflex+8,Will+4) Grit 1/3 | Per +11

Jenya gives up on squeezing through and attempts to climb over the 10 foot fence.

Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

If she makes it over she heads straight towards Alanya, her eyes in the darkness. Point me towards something to shoot.


M Half-Elf Summoner lvl 5 Hp 47/47 AC 13,11,12 Fort: +3, Ref +2, Will +3 Perc.+1 Init. +1 +2 vs enchantment Immune to sleep effects

I believe you meant us Gamma :)

Kyras starts chanting.
Summon swarm. Will pop at blood smear on hut N3


"Jenya, hostiles dead ahead at 40 and 45ft."

Alanya heads for the croc at Akiros.
CLaw PA: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16
Dmg: 1d6 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 4 = 14

Map update.


Female Human Pistolero Lev 5 HP 28/39 | AC 20 (FF 15 T 16) Init+7, Saves (Fort+5,Reflex+8,Will+4) Grit 1/3 | Per +11

Map update with Jenya move

Lantern Lodge

Jenya tries to get through the palisade then decides better and climbs over it.

Alanya carves a bloody swath down the back of the alligator, killing it and freeing Akiros from it's grasp.

Kyras being to summon a swarm.

Round Four

For those who can see in darkness a ball of cold fire appears near Alanya, seemingly drawing electrical sparkles form the downed lizardfolk.

Map, map.

Strike force alpha


Female Human Pistolero Lev 5 HP 28/39 | AC 20 (FF 15 T 16) Init+7, Saves (Fort+5,Reflex+8,Will+4) Grit 1/3 | Per +11

Since it's glowy wouldn't everybody be able to see it if it doesn't provide any other illumination?


That's the thing, it "glows" but only to those with darkvision. It is a weird thing.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Drow
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 16, FF: 15; HP: 90/90; F7, R:11, W:4; CMD 28; CMB +10; Init: +5 ; Perc:+15
Ranger/Shadowdancer
SKILLS:
Acrobatics +16, Bluff +14 (+15 vs.attracted), Diplomacy +14 (+15 vs.attracted), Disguise +14, Escape Artist +12, Linguistics +8, Perception +15, Perform (dance) +14, SoH +16, Stealth +21, Survival +2

Zartana shoots another arrow at the glowing lizard
Attack : 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Damage : 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

-Posted with Wayfinder


Alanya notifies to the others,

"People, some glowing bulb of energy is headed this way."

Kn. Planes?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


Male Human Fighter 1

If I can hear Alanya...

IF Sebastian can hear...:
]"'Ware that thing! Its their 'god'! It fires lightning from within!"

Lantern Lodge

The arrow slices into the lizard king, but he fights on as furiously as before.

Nothing restricts hearing, Alanya and Sebastian can yell back and forth at each other freely.

Alanya:
Alanya does not recognise the creature as being planar.

Anything else Sebastian?


"Darnit....."

"People, if you see a flying orb, beware, it attacks with lightning from within!"


Female Human Pistolero Lev 5 HP 28/39 | AC 20 (FF 15 T 16) Init+7, Saves (Fort+5,Reflex+8,Will+4) Grit 1/3 | Per +11

Where is it? From where I am!


"They're 20 feet dead ahead, take some distance!"


Female Human Pistolero Lev 5 HP 28/39 | AC 20 (FF 15 T 16) Init+7, Saves (Fort+5,Reflex+8,Will+4) Grit 1/3 | Per +11

Guess where I'm not going.. Jenya mutters. She'll head straight East when her turn comes.


Male Human Fighter 1

Sebastian shifts again, striking from his advantageous position.

Move to flank

Att: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 Crit confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 Dmg: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Crit Dmg: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Grimly, the warpriest cuts at his foe. This is personal...


Male Half-orc (Quarter-Orc, looking more human than half orc) Druid of Erastil (Urban druid) 5 [HP 42/42 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +2 | CMD: +14 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+3 | Will:+8 (+1 Will saves vs fey spells and effects, +2 saves vs. divinations and enchantments) | Init:+2 | Perc: +12 | Speed 20]

I'm assuming Anton have listened the descriptions from Alanya.

Kn Nature (Animals, fey, giants, monstrous humanoids, plants, vermin): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Kn Religion (Undead): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Also, since I could be away from internet in the next days, I'll write now what Anton will do on his turn:

Still being surrounded by darkness Anton steps 5 ft backward, and will cast his Call Lighting spell(full round action) targeting with the first bolt the 5ft square who previously was in front of him (the one occupied by the first lizardman and from where he have heard the hissing threat)


HP 28/28, AC 16/13/13, F 2+. R 4+, W 4+, Init 3+, Perception 11+

Turin will take aim at the lizard king when his turn comes...

attack 11d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 damage1d8 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 2 + (1, 3) = 12
attack 21d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 damage1d8 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (7) + 2 + (4, 5) = 18

Lantern Lodge

It appears I miss-typed. While Sebastian et all are free to yell back and forth at each other, it was Etienne's turn. Sebastian acts with team Gamma. We'll hold that very dramatic attack for then.

Following Team Alpha the consorts (AC 15; F+6, R+2, W+2) and their caiman (AC 15; F+6, R+4, W+2) act next.

The two consorts to the north draw near their prey, attacking Akiros and Alanya blindly. Both miss due to the darkness.

The two to the south and their pet, advance forward, unaware of Anton Lurking above them.

Strike force Beta: The Anton Edition.

Anton considers the information he has been given and concludes the mysterious foe is not an animal, fey, a giant, a monstrous humanoid, a plant, vermin or undead.

Anton steps back and begins conjuring the power of the lightning.

Map

Anticipating the attack he is about to receive the Lizard King(AC 19; F+9, R+3, W+2) makes a vicious attack with his trident. It's a weak strike for 13 damage followed up with a bite. The bite hits for 12 damage, which is strong for a bite.

Strike team Gamma: Sebastian, Raven+Akiros, Carter, Turin and White Eagle.

Sebastien manoeuvers around his foe and strikes a powerful blow, bypassing the Lizard King's defenses. (roll a 1d52)

I don't see an announced action for Raven, White Eagle or Carter.

Turin did I miss you having darkvision somewhere? If you do not roll 50% miss chance for those two devastating attacks.

There we stand. Feels like this combat has lasted more than a month, and we've yet to see anyone get eaten by a wyvern


RETIRED

Carter attempts to chuck a stone at the glowy ball that tazed him last time.
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21To hit
1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8damage
3d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 6) = 13sneak

1 to 50 of 1,429 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Fox's Antlers Gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.