The Forgotten Forge - Eberron (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Harry

Ruins of Dorasharn

Sewer Encounter


351 to 400 of 703 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Caelan accompanies Taryn, sword drawn, to guard him while he works.


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

Viorr will move a little southwest of the doors and stand guard over his searching comrades.


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

I seem to have found an odd glitch. I can't see Carduus' last post, despite the post count showing 353 posts. Only Caelan and Viorr's posts are showing up. Not only that, but on my main online campaign page, it shows his post as the last one.

Even more strange? If I go to his profile page, and view his posts, I can the last one he made fine...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-Elf Bloodrager | HP 15/22 | AC 19 (t12/ff19) | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3 | sense motive +0, perception +7 (low-light vision); +2 initiative

I am experiencing the same thing as Erix.


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

With his axe drawn and health full he stick moves along also looking for a secret entrance [take 20 = 29].


Shadow's Status
Carduus the Bemourned wrote:

"I'll help search 'round the back; best if you folks staying out front call fer me before tryin' to open them doors. I can't do much if they cause turn ya t' ash or cause ya to explode, but just in case one of you's merely mortally wounded, it'd be better if I was on hand before you've bled out." The medic leaves those who are inclined to study the doors to their task, joining Taryn and Caelan on the side of the building for the time being and assisting in their search.

Perception / Assisting Taryn: Take 10 = 12 for a +2 assist bonus.

Carduus' last post.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Ninth Day of Dravago - Dorasharn Tower - The Ruins of Dorasharn

Erix and Beylinda begin searching the doors and the structure itself for the secret to opening it.

Taryn, Carduus and Caelan start systematically searching the walls for secret entrances. This all takes place under the watchful eyes of Pink Eye and Viorr.

Ama and Gauntlet meanwhile begin to unpack the climbing gear, ropes and grappling hook. It takes time to find a place to latch onto though as the roof appears to be flat with no grooves!

After five minutes it is obvious that there are no secret doors and that the way to enter this Ruin will not yield the same result to enter this building, whatever it may be. It seems House Cannith of long ago intended for this to never be open again, or at least not easy.

A moment later Gauntlet finally hooks the grapple onto the ceiling. "Got it!" He cries out.

The group takes turns scaling the building. Luckily for the two mercenary teams and unluckily for House Cannith, the disrepair of this place has also effected this building. A hole large enough for anyone to enter is where the grapple latched onto.

Inside is pitch blackness. Gauntlet sends his dancing lights down into the hole.

Th large chunk of the ceiling that has fallen in crushed cabinets and shelves beneath the weight of its brick and stone. The remains of what appears to be a metal dog that was also caught in the falling stones juts from the debris. Dusty shelves, intact, line the southern wall, and a huge forge and furnace fill the eastern part of the room. Neither appears to have been used in centuries.

Any particular order to enter?


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Waving at the hole, Gauntlet rumbles out his idea for a plan in his standard monotone.

"OK: Ranged attackers and arcanists stay up here for now. Melee specialists step forward. I can jump down with one other person using my magic if needs be. Once we have established basic safety, the rest can come down, and we can investigate in earnest."

How far to the floor below through the hole?


Shadow's Status
Gauntlet of Sharn wrote:
How far to the floor below through the hole?

20'


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

Erix jumps down 1d20 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 6 + (1) = 15 Acrobatics to avoid/lessen damage, spending a panache point for derring-do, adding +1d6 to the roll whip out, ready for any trouble.


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

"Ready when you are, Gauntlet," says Caelan.


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Jumping down and casting Feather Fall with Caelan again.

Gauntlet and Caelan will slowly settle near Erix, Gauntlet will have his Two-Handed Mindblade at the ready. Gauntlet will also spread his Dancing Lights to their furthest range and light as much of the room nearby as possible.

"Spread out my friends and search for anything...dangerous?"


Half-Elf Bloodrager | HP 15/22 | AC 19 (t12/ff19) | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3 | sense motive +0, perception +7 (low-light vision); +2 initiative

As the other frontline fighters race in, Taryn takes the rope in hand and carefully climbs down into the ruin behind them.


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Pink Eye will climb down the rope as well his dark vision lighting up the darkness for him a silent prayer on his lips.


Hp 16/16 AC 18 / T 15 / FF 13 (-1 Perc; +4 Init; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +2)

Agreed Gauntlet. lets get to it


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Ninth Day of Dravago - Dorasharn Tower - The Ruins of Dorasharn

Erix leaps down and catches a piece of debris, somehow though he manages to spin off of that into a roll and onto his feet, whip at the ready. Behind him Caelan and Gauntlet slowly float down the floor.

As Taryn takes hold of the rope to climb down, out of the darkness of the building two sets of red eyes light up and emerge from the shadows. Metal dogs, similar to the one that was crushed by the debris from the ceiling rush out to challenge your invasion of their sanctum!

Initiative:

Viorr 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Erix 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Gauntlet 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Ama 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Pink – Eye 1d20 ⇒ 11
Caelan 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Taryn 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Carduus 1d20 ⇒ 8
Beylinda 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Iron Guardians 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Initiative Round 1 -
Erix, Caelan, Gauntlet, Pink-Eye, Viorr, Ama - GO!
Guardians (2)
Beylinda, Carduus & Taryn


Female Khoravar Wizard 2 (Water School) | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft./Swim 40ft. | AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (CMD 13) | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +4 | Init +2, Perception +2(low light)

The last down the rope as usual, Ama had certainly decided that now, she was going to learn that spell that Gauntlet had, and maybe, just in case, she was going to learn how to climb a few more ropes. Falling and becoming injured over something so... insignificant as an inanimate object. A murmured word and her ring lit up with light, illuminating the area around her.
___________________________
Climb: 1d20 ⇒ 19


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

Any chance for a map?


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

"Defend yourselves!"

Swinging his black-colored Mindblade high, Gauntlet charges!

+1 Mindblade (Greatsword)+Charge: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 = 20
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 2) + 4 = 11

-2AC for one round.


Female Khoravar Wizard 2 (Water School) | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft./Swim 40ft. | AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (CMD 13) | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +4 | Init +2, Perception +2(low light)

Gauntlet's words startled her as she got oriented, and seeing the danger, she reacted, appropriately. Taking a deep breath and speaking arcane syllables with her exhalation, a beam of frost and air lanced out from her lips to strike at the dog that had not been engaged. She did notice the design of the metal animals, and could not help but marvel at their craftsmanship.

'I'm going to have to start practicing my sketches', she thought to herself. 'My renditions will likely not do them justice.'
______________________________
Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18, Cold Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3


Shadow's Status
Erix d'Orien wrote:
Any chance for a map?

I laid out positions of PCs and foes as if the roof did not exist in the previous map. Assume the terrain is all difficult because of the rubble from the roof. The edge of the buildings are the walls so you cannot pas through them, not much room in here!


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Ninth Day of Dravago - Dorasharn Tower - The Ruins of Dorasharn

Gauntlet challenges one of the constructs landing a solid blow. The iron creature barely registers the strike!

Ama's Ray strikes the opposite one, the one closest to Erix.

tDB ONLY:
Iron Defender #1 HP = 27/30. Iron Defender #2 HP = 19/30.

Initiative Round 1 -
Erix, Caelan, Pink-Eye, Viorr, - GO!
Guardians (2)
Beylinda, Carduus & Taryn


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Pink Eye sees the metal dogs in the dark and will move past Gauntlet on the far side of him along the wall to engage the same one he is:

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Caelan likewise rushes to assault the foes.

Longsword attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Wheeee!


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

Erix lashes out with his whip, striking the creature nearest him 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Ninth Day of Dravago - Dorasharn Tower - The Ruins of Dorasharn

Pink-Eye slides down the rope the rest of the way, at his height the bottom comes up quickly, the landing does jar him a bit and his charge at the nearest creature is not fluid resulting in a harmless crunch of his weapon into the ground near the watch dog.

Erix's whip is deflected by the iron hide of the beast.

Caelan comes around the right side of Gauntlet picking his way through the rubble which costs him his footing. Indeed, there is no way that could have been a strike with his weapon, it must have been simply a slip!

Initiative Round 1 -
Viorr - GO!
Guardians (2)
Beylinda, Carduus & Taryn


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

My apologies, everyone - I must have clicked off my new message notification.

Viorr will drop in...

acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 - 2 = 10

...and move to between Erix and Pink-eye. If he can manage all of that and attack, he will:

single attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
slashing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Hp 16/16 AC 18 / T 15 / FF 13 (-1 Perc; +4 Init; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +2)

no real combat action for the moment. just waiting for her turn to go down the rope


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Ninth Day of Dravago - Dorasharn Tower - The Ruins of Dorasharn

Viorr leaps down and twists his ankle on the rubble below. 1d3 ⇒ 1 Subdual Damage.

Wincing in pain the Elven warrior stays on target and his blade causes a loud screech as it scores a solid hit on the iron worked creature.

tDB ONLY:
Iron Defender #1 HP = 22/30. Iron Defender #2 HP = 19/30.
Iron Defender 1 Attacks Viorr - Bite 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11. Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6.
Iron Defender 2 Attacks Gauntlet - Bite 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22. Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5.

An iron dog, much like a normal dog, leaps forward and bites to attack. Viorr is able to dodge out of the way of the bite while Gauntlet is not so lucky. Gauntlet take 5 damage from the iron jaws of the creature!

Initiative Round 1 -
Beylinda, Carduus & Taryn - GO!

Initiative Round 2 -
Erix, Caelan, Gauntlet, Pink-Eye, Viorr, Ama - GO!
Guardians (2)
Beylinda, Carduus & Taryn


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Got it! However damage is reduced to 3 pts with my DR2/-; Record updated!


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Caelan pivots and attempts to help Gauntlet to fight off the metal hound.

Longsword attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

As usual, he is useless.


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

1st level always sucks. Hopefully we'll level up soon! That should help a bit. =)

Taking a step in an attempt to flank the creature with Caelan, Gauntlet swings again!

+1 Mindblade (Greatsword): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 +2 with a successful flank?
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1) + 4 = 8

Decent swing if the flank works, but I still doubt it will hit.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Ninth Day of Dravago - Dorasharn Tower - The Ruins of Dorasharn

Caelan and Gauntlet both have a hard time penetrating the hides of these metallic defenders and their attacks are to no avail.

Initiative Round 1 -
Beylinda, Carduus & Taryn - GO!

Initiative Round 2 -
Erix, Pink-Eye, Viorr, Ama - GO!
Guardians (2)
Beylinda, Carduus & Taryn

There is indeed a level up in the near future!


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Pink eye hefts his axe and tries a second time to attack the dog.
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

"Erix! Keep stepping around it if you can! This will be easier if we surround it!"

Viorr will wait to see if Erix can five-foot east.


Half-Elf Bloodrager | HP 15/22 | AC 19 (t12/ff19) | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3 | sense motive +0, perception +7 (low-light vision); +2 initiative

Taryn finishes descending the rope as quickly as he can and swings his heavy hammer at the closest construct.
power attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22, for: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 1) + 9 = 12


Medic/Miserable Bastard | NG Male Human Oracle 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 15 (T 10, FF 15) | CMB +1 / CMD: 11 | F +2, R +0, W +5 | Init +0 | Perception +3. Sense Motive +6 | Speed 30' | Channels 4/5 | Spells 1st: 3/5 | Hero Points: 8/6 | *Active effects: none

ROUND 1

Seeing the action below, Carduus grabs the rope and swings down into the building after Taryn, hastily climbing halfway down before letting go in a controlled drop to the floor. He then moves up behind Viorr and Pink-Eye. If these things manage to chew their way through a minotaur, hopefully they won't still be hungry for leper.

Acrobatics / safely fall last 10': 1d20 ⇒ 17


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Ninth Day of Dravago - Dorasharn Tower - The Ruins of Dorasharn

Taryn slides down the rope and loosening his weapon seeks to attack one of the threatening creatures, the closest one is simply too surrounded to strike but the farthest is harried on its flanks by Gauntlet and Caelan giving Taryn the opening he needs to strike.

His hammer slams down on the head of the creature ringing loudly in the ears of all of the combatants, still, it was a well made defender as it refuses to go down.

Pink-Eye raises his greataxe and swings down with an exaggerated overhand slice, as if he were beheading a condemned man. Unlike his last strike this one hits home. Despite the power behind the blow, this well made construct of a by gone era is only scratched, scratched badly but only scratched.

Viorr, go ahead and assume Erix will move 5' east as it will not trigger an AOO from the creature.

Carduus meanwhile drops nimbly into the ancient building.

tDB ONLY:
Iron Defender #1 HP = 10/30. Iron Defender #2 HP = 7/30.

Initiative Round 1 -
Beylinda - GO!

Initiative Round 2 -
Erix, Viorr, Ama - GO!
Guardians (2)
Beylinda, Carduus & Taryn


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

Viorr slides east, following Erix and allowing more room for more of their comrades to engage, then brings down his weapon again.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Female Khoravar Wizard 2 (Water School) | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft./Swim 40ft. | AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (CMD 13) | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +4 | Init +2, Perception +2(low light)

Unwilling to attempt another attack and accidentally hit her companions, Ama witheld her attack, and only moved closer, allowing the light around her to help illuminate the fight.


Hp 16/16 AC 18 / T 15 / FF 13 (-1 Perc; +4 Init; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +2)

Beylinda drops down the rope as soon as it is her turn


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

Erix decides his bet best is to help Viorr land a blow, so he tries to distract the dog they are battling Aid another attack vs AC 10 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11, Viorr gets +2 to his attack


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Ninth Day of Dravago - Dorasharn Tower - The Ruins of Dorasharn

Working in tandem Viorr and Erix flank and distract the creature. Viorr's blades strike into a through the creature. It falls! As it does so, a rectangular rod pops out of its forehead.

tDB ONLY:
Iron Defender 2 Attacks Taryn - Bite 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15. Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5.

The now final Guardian focuses on Taryn biting at the powerful Rager. By mere inches does it miss taking a chunk from Taryn's leg.

Meanwhile, Beylinda is able to slide down the rope with no challenge.

Initiative Round 2 -
Beylinda, Carduus & Taryn - GO!

Initiative Round 3 -
Erix, Caelan, Gauntlet, Pink-Eye, Viorr, Ama - GO!
Guardian
Beylinda, Carduus & Taryn


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Silently, Gauntlet adjusts to maintain his flanking, and swings again!

+1 Mindblade (Greatsword): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 +2 with flank?
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 5) + 4 = 15


Half-Elf Bloodrager | HP 15/22 | AC 19 (t12/ff19) | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3 | sense motive +0, perception +7 (low-light vision); +2 initiative

Taryn shifts to ensure that Gauntlet is splitting the metal defender's attention and attacks as well.
PA, flank: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 2 = 15, for: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (3, 2) + 9 = 14


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Ninth Day of Dravago - Dorasharn Tower - The Ruins of Dorasharn

Taryn forces the creature to its right, into the Mindblade of Gauntlet. The creature slumps to the floor with a metallic 'clunk'.

As with the previous dogfender, this time a triangular rod pops out of the head of the creature.

Combat Over!

The light of the two teams illuminate this area. Shelves along the southern wall are mainly vacant though it does appear that some items remain left over wrapped in oilcloth, their contents a mystery. Along the back or eastern wall appears to be the object you both seek for your respective employers.

The huge forge and furnace combination looks like a primitive version of the same components found in any House Cannith shop or enclave. The forge and furnace fill the easternmost 10 feet of the room. Metal tiles cover the floor 10 feet in front of the forge.

Perception DC 15:
Three depressions, evenly spaced atop the forge, show a pentagon, a triangle, and a square.

Ama Wisdom Check DC 13:
You remember reading about this in the journal. Ancient Cannith forges utilized a pattern of Rods to activate them. The Professor believes the proper order for placing the rods is triangle, square, then pentagon.


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Seeing the odd triangular rod pop out of the creature's head, Gauntlet reaches down to pull it out and examine it up close. Concentrating on the realm of magic, Gauntlet alters his vision to look at it.

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Craft(Armor Smithing): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Casting detect Magic. How long is the rod? How thick? What's it made of? Is it magical?


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

Erix begins checking out the rest of the room, 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 Perception and upon spotting the depressions atop the forge will call Ama over "You're our team's resident lore mistress. Any idea what these mean?"


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

Viorr sketches a quick salute to the fallen defenders, and a broad one to his colleagues, before stowing his weapon and turning his attention to the surroundings.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

Look here, friends! Triangle, square, pentagon. Do they match the rods that sprang from our foes when they fell?" Viorr asks, pointing out three shaped depressions near the forge.

351 to 400 of 703 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Forgotten Forge - Eberron All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.