The Forgotten Forge - Eberron (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Harry

Ruins of Dorasharn

Sewer Encounter


451 to 500 of 703 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Female Khoravar Wizard 2 (Water School) | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft./Swim 40ft. | AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (CMD 13) | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +4 | Init +2, Perception +2(low light)

With the others having engaged the others, save for that one that had not been engaged yet, there was not much for Ama to safely do just yet. Even for the one that was not currently fighting, he was out of the range of any of her spells, not to mention that she wanted to keep the Schema safe and in her pack was the best place to keep it. Putting herself in harm's way might be counterproductive, especially since she was certainly not skilled in melee.

She did move closer just in case, though. There were a couple of spells that she knew that might help, but not at this range.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Ninth Day of Dravago - Dorasharn Tower - The Ruins of Dorasharn

Gauntlet releases mental energy which shakes the pillar! Saber takes a few steps back and forth but is able to remain on his feet. "Cousin, please join with us, do not let your amazing abilities go to waste aiding these Breathers!"

Beylinda:
You will need to modify your action. The Warforged Saber is 40' up atop the pillar and Gauntlet was not able to bring him down.

Caelan swings his longsword once again, this time the Warforged cannot dodge the surestrike.

Ama moves closer to Carduus but stays far away from the melee.

Viorr moves into position close enough to the Warforged who shot him to force melee confrontation.

tDB ONLY:
Saber HP = 43/44.
Warforged Green HP = 14/21.
Warforged Grey HP = 26/26.
Warforged Yellow HP = 19/19.
Warforged Red HP = 16/20.

Initiative - Round 2
Erix, Taryn - GO!
Saber
Beylinda (Shield)
Warforged Warriors (4)
Viorr, Pink-Eye, Carduus


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

I'm not on the initiative list for round 2?


Shadow's Status
Caelan d'Orien wrote:
I'm not on the initiative list for round 2?

You went and I resolved your action already, see above.


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Ah, I see, the top of the list gets removed. Every DM does it differently...


Hp 16/16 AC 18 / T 15 / FF 13 (-1 Perc; +4 Init; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +2)

DM: hopefully not too much action change: Same action but move 30ft to engage red warforged


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

move to flank on my turn and attack

attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Shadow's Status
Caelan d'Orien wrote:
Ah, I see, the top of the list gets removed. Every DM does it differently...

Yep, I think it leads to less confusion but I've been known to be wrong, from time to time...


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

Erix takes a few steps closer, and fires off another shot with his crossbow. Still too far way to properly attack him He thinks, wishing he could use his whip, but not wanting to waste his innate ability just yet. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 for 1d8 ⇒ 1


Half-Elf Bloodrager | HP 15/22 | AC 19 (t12/ff19) | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3 | sense motive +0, perception +7 (low-light vision); +2 initiative

sorry for the delay- my kids have been off school because of the big storm that hit the northeastern US and its totally thrown off my schedule.

Taryn scowls sharply at his own failure to land his first blow and tries again to bring his heavy hammer down on the warforged foe.
attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9, for: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 1) + 9 = 14
damm you, RNG


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Ninth Day of Dravago - Dorasharn Tower - The Ruins of Dorasharn

Erix bolt strikes the Warforged but it bounces harmlessly off of his hardened armor.

Taryn brings his weapon swinging upward with as much strength as he can muster, the Warforged though is quicker than it looks and it sidesteps the swing.

Saber quick loads his crossbow and fires a bolt this time at Carduus from who the wave of positive energy issued forth, "Once you have dealt with your foes, strike the healer next!" He bellows orders to his grounded compatriots.

The bolt misses Carduus and embeds itself into the ground half-way up the shaft!

Caelan's foe swings in retaliation at him but the fighters armor absorbs the blow from the warhammer.

Taryn and his Warforged enemy continue to play fight rather than actually fight as he too misses wildly.

The Warforged by the ruined shrine reloads his crossbow.

Viorr's foe advances on hims but the elf is too fast for the lumbering warrior.

tDB ONLY:

Saber HP = 43/44. Crossbow at Carduus 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10 - Damage 1d10 ⇒ 9.
Warforged Green HP = 2/21. vs. Caelan w Warhammer 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 17 - Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5.
Warforged Grey HP = 26/26. vs. Taryn w Greatsword 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 9 - Damage 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 1) + 2 = 8.
Warforged Yellow HP = 19/19. Reloads Crossbow.
Warforged Red HP = 0/20. vs. Viorr w Heavy Mace 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 8 - Damage Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3.

Beylinda advances to flank the Warforged who committed to attacking Viorr, Her mace strike the Warforged and while it does little damage, the electrical burst causes the Warforged to groan in pain. He sinks to one knee...

Pink-Eye finds his rhythm and lands another blow against the Warforged he is dueling alongside Caelan. The strike does not dent the adamantine plating but the organs, if that is what is beneath do buckle a bit.

Initiative - Round 2 - Viorr & Carduus - GO!

===

Initiative - Round 3
Caelan, Erix, Taryn, Gauntlet, Ama (Mage Armor) - GO!
Saber
Beylinda (Shield)
Warforged Warriors (4)
Viorr, Pink-Eye, Carduus


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

Viorr steps past Beylinda, starting to circle the opponent, and makes a heavy, two-handed thrust at it...

single attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

...but as the foe wavers, his stab skitters off an armored plate.


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Caelan continues to hammer at his enemy (with a sword, but what can you do?).

Longsword attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Longsword damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Pink eye smacks the damn thing again looming to kill it if that is the right word.

attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Female Khoravar Wizard 2 (Water School) | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft./Swim 40ft. | AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (CMD 13) | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +4 | Init +2, Perception +2(low light)

There was so much going on that Ama could not quite keep track of it all. While she wanted to help, there was little that she could do without accidentally hitting one of the others, and that was something that she did not want to do. Uncertain, she tried to keep herself in the middle of everyone, yet not close enough that she would have to worry about being attacked.


Medic/Miserable Bastard | NG Male Human Oracle 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 15 (T 10, FF 15) | CMB +1 / CMD: 11 | F +2, R +0, W +5 | Init +0 | Perception +3. Sense Motive +6 | Speed 30' | Channels 4/5 | Spells 1st: 3/5 | Hero Points: 8/6 | *Active effects: none

Seems these bastards aren't complete idiots. Just my luck. Carduus advances in front of Ama. "Stay close to hand, librarian, where I can heal you if need be," he rasps. Course "close to me" shortly may not be the safest place, but I'd prefer to keep you and that book within easy reach all the same. The medic holds up his shield and begins weaving it back and forth between himself and the two crossbowmen, keeping alert for further incoming fire.

Standard: total defense / +4 dodge to AC; Move: advancing per map; Swift: none; Free: speaking.


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

Gauntlet, staying close to the pillar, steps up and fires his new masterwork crossbow at the yellow warforged while keeping up his tirade against Saber.

MW Light Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

"Thief! Murderer!"


Half-Elf Bloodrager | HP 15/22 | AC 19 (t12/ff19) | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3 | sense motive +0, perception +7 (low-light vision); +2 initiative

I can't open the map on my phone... sorry

Taryn steps past his foe trying to gain some cover from the warforged still brandishing crossbows. Then, seething with frustration, his dragonmark begins to glow again and he brings his hammer down again trying to finally strike his foe...
bloodrage/power attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25, for: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (6, 5) + 12 = 23

AC drops to 14


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Ninth Day of Dravago - Dorasharn Tower - The Ruins of Dorasharn

Viorr's strike slides off of the hard plating of the Warforged foe.

Carduus shifts forward to get closer his allies.

---

Ama shifts forward to be closer to Carduus and the middle of the scattering of her allies.

Caelan presses the attack against his foe once again striking the Warforged and this time bringing it down! The Warforged cries in frustration, "Agggghhhh".

Gauntlet hugs the pillar and fires at the Warforged near the ruins but his shot is blocked by the ruins of that same shrine.

Taryn grunts in frustration activating the powers of his birthright, perhaps it is the power guiding his strike, perhaps it is just the right time as the Warforged pauses at the cry of anguish coming from a voice that cannot be human. Whatever the answer the result is the same, Taryn's strike is true! As hard as the strike is, the Warforged still holds on despite the denting to its plates.

Erix steps forward to flank the staggered foe. Scorpion Whip melee attack 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 2 = 21 - Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3. Erix's whip snags the Warforged by his ankle and pulls it off of his feet, it slams onto its head and ceases moving.

tDB ONLY:

Saber HP = 43/44. Attack Beylinda Heavy Crossbow Flaming Arrow - 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14 - Damage 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + (5) = 9
Warforged Green HP = -6/21.
Warforged Grey HP = 5/26.
Warforged Yellow HP = 19/19.
Warforged Red HP = -1/20.

Saber growls in frustration at the loss of his followers. He reloads his crossbow and fires bolt at Beylinda, "You'll pay for that!"

The flaming bolt bounces off of Beylinda magical shield!

Initiative - Round 3
Beylinda (Shield) - GO!
Warforged Warriors (2)
Viorr, Pink-Eye, Carduus


Hp 16/16 AC 18 / T 15 / FF 13 (-1 Perc; +4 Init; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +2)

Round 3

Casting the same Spell Arcane Reservoir (swift): +1 CL SF Shocking Grasp: 1d100 ⇒ 66 Beylinda Moves Against the Yellow Warforged Fighting Def

Spell Strike Light Mace: 1d20 + 5 - 4 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 4 + 3 = 241d6 ⇒ 5 + Shocking Grasp: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 6, 3) = 17

Crit Conf Spell Strike Light Mace: 1d20 + 5 - 4 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 4 + 3 = 231d6 ⇒ 4 + Shocking Grasp: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 1, 3) = 13

You've Missed ! she yells at saber as the zip zap to yet an other ennemy

+3 to hit included for "metal" from the spell / Ha yet an other High Score for wizard damage :)

Current AC 22


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Ninth Day of Dravago - Dorasharn Tower - The Ruins of Dorasharn

Beylinda charges at the Warforged taking shelter at the Shrine. The Gods prove not to be with him as Beylinda's strike brings him down, the crackling of magic burning his form out.

tDB ONLY:
Taryn w Greatsword 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 22 - Damage 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (3, 3) + 2 = 8.

The Warforged still up attacks Taryn desperately, this time scoring a hit against the Bloodrager. [b]"Taryn takes 8 damage.[/ooc]

Pink-Eye, spoiling to attack something climbs the pile of debris and falls upon Taryn's foe. His strike is true and the last of Saber's henchmen falls!

Saber has the high ground 40' up upon the pillar.

Initiative - Round 3
Viorr & Carduus - GO!

Initiative - Round 4
Caelan, Erix, Taryn, Gauntlet(action resolved), Ama - GO!
Saber
Beylinda
Viorr, Pink-Eye, Carduus


Male Human Swashbuckler 2(Mysterious Avenger)

Erix steps back and fires at Saber 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8, but stumbles and his bolt goes way wide.


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

I'm still seeing the green warforged on the map. Is it still up? Prior round says I dropped 'im. Or was that a different one?


Half-Elf Bloodrager | HP 15/22 | AC 19 (t12/ff19) | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3 | sense motive +0, perception +7 (low-light vision); +2 initiative

sorry I haven't updated my sheet yet after leveling (been busy)... I was up to 17hp after Carduus' channel +4 from raging, so I'm currently at 13.

Taryn presses his attack, hoping to drop his very durable foe before it was too late...
bloodrage/power attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17, for: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 5) + 12 = 22


Female Khoravar Wizard 2 (Water School) | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft./Swim 40ft. | AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (CMD 13) | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +4 | Init +2, Perception +2(low light)

With Carduus playing bodyguard for her (or the schema, she was being realistic), Ama could not really do much for everyone, save to watch. She had a spell or so in reserve, but she could not cast it without hitting someone.


Shadow's Status
Caelan d'Orien wrote:
I'm still seeing the green warforged on the map. Is it still up? Prior round says I dropped 'im. Or was that a different one?

All Warforged are down except Saber who is still atop the pillar.


Shadow's Status
Taryn d'Lyrandar wrote:

sorry I haven't updated my sheet yet after leveling (been busy)... I was up to 17hp after Carduus' channel +4 from raging, so I'm currently at 13.

Taryn presses his attack, hoping to drop his very durable foe before it was too late...
[dice=bloodrage/power attack]1d20 + 7, [dice=for]2d6 + 12

He was brought down by Pink Eye at the end of last round T. You can modify your action if you want to try and attack Saber or just take your frustration put on this guy with that attack!


Shadow's Status

Gauntlet, you act this round forgot to delete that action resolved from the last initiative update. Grrr.


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

No problem...I can tell you've been busy setting up for your Vampire game! =)

Seeing all the ground-bound 'forged down for the count, Gauntlet quickly reloads, and then remains on the defensive. He figures Saber will make his move soon, and Gauntlet wants to be ready!

Reload as a move action, then Defensive the rest of this round: +2 AC, -4 attack.


Half-Elf Bloodrager | HP 15/22 | AC 19 (t12/ff19) | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3 | sense motive +0, perception +7 (low-light vision); +2 initiative

thanks, I missed that... please replace my previous post with:
Taryn gives a quick nod to Pink-Eye, acknowledging his assistance and bringing down the foe, then he rushes towards the pillar on which their chief foe stands. As he moves he draws a javelin and when he reaches about thirty feet from the pillar he heaves it...

javelin: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18, for: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
30' from a 40' tower puts him just within my 50' first range increment


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Caelan lumbers into the direction of the tower to rejoin the group.

Double move.


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Pink eye will come around the corner and fire an acid dart at the enemy!

ranged touch: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

With dismay at the gods the acid dart almost hits his own hooved foot!


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

Viorr carefully resheaths his two-bladed sword and readies his short bow.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Ninth Day of Dravago - Dorasharn Tower - The Ruins of Dorasharn

Where Pink-Eye and Erix fail to find the mark, Taryn's javelin strikes true. The Warforged grunts in anger as it strikes him in the shoulder. The Warforged wrenches it out and drops it atop the pillar.

"Another time then Breathers, you have been marked Gauntlet..."

Saber rises into the darkness above the pillar, clearly using some sort of flying or levitation magic to aid him. Quickly, the darkness above claims him and you see him no more.

He is out of range now. Combat Over, the parties win!

The four defeated Warforged have Adamantine bodies. The metal is valuable though I am not sure how Gauntlet would feel if you strip their bodies for value! If you do not wish to do so, you are done down here and I will move the action back to the surface.


Hp 16/16 AC 18 / T 15 / FF 13 (-1 Perc; +4 Init; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +2)

Beylinda isn't into stipping warfor..

Well done everyone and now let go get paid. !!


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None
the Dragon Between wrote:
The four defeated Warforged have Adamantine bodies. The metal is valuable though I am not sure how Gauntlet would feel if you strip their bodies for value!

Gauntlet just looks at them as spare parts. It is no problem if you want to strip them for their value as long as he gets his cut. Any useful weapons or armor on them? Or were they just warforged attached/built-in equipment?

Yes. The lady Ama is alive and we have the Schema. Well done all around! Now:Let us leave this darkness and re-enter the light.


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

"Gauntlet... what should we do with these guys?" asks Caelan. "I'm not sure if they can be... reactivated? Given a chance to understand that there are other ways to do things than the Lord of Blades' way?"


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

"Take them...leave them. I have no connection personally to them. They were objects given life by magic. Much as a Karnathi Necromancer would use dead bodies to make a sentient undead. They are no more than objects now that the 'life' is gone."


Female Khoravar Wizard 2 (Water School) | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft./Swim 40ft. | AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (CMD 13) | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +4 | Init +2, Perception +2(low light)

Ama's eyes were wide at the amount of metal that the bodies of the Warforged comprised. She would likely not see as much accumulated wealth as these bodies represented ever in her lifetime. While they could leave them, the group was likely marked. One escaped, and it was likely that they would see more of him before their task was done, and likely after, provided they did not stop him. This was not an opportunity that she was willing to pass up.

"Take them", she declared in a resolute voice. "Forge them into weapons to be used against those that oppose the discovery of knowledge and the persistence of prejudice." She looked around at the others, and shrugged. "Their consciousness has departed, and they are inert metal. Improving ourselves will aid our survival."


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Caelan looks a little uncomfortable and says, "Maybe it's just me, but I'd feel a little odd about wearing a shirt made from human skin. Soooo... uh..." He shifts in his position and brings one hand up to the back of his neck, looking a bit awkward.


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

"I can handle it Caelan if it makes you feel better, I just need help to get it done faster. Pink-Eye? Taryn? I could use your strength."

Gauntlet begins to pick over the remains of the warforged in the cave. Marking the most valuable rods, bits, chunks, and plates and begins to remove them using his repair tools and his friend's prodigious strength.

Craft(Armor Smithing): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


Hp 16/16 AC 18 / T 15 / FF 13 (-1 Perc; +4 Init; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +2)

beylinda looks at the procedure with arcane interest


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

Pink eye will help Gauntlet carry the metal from their fallen foes out


Medic/Miserable Bastard | NG Male Human Oracle 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 15 (T 10, FF 15) | CMB +1 / CMD: 11 | F +2, R +0, W +5 | Init +0 | Perception +3. Sense Motive +6 | Speed 30' | Channels 4/5 | Spells 1st: 3/5 | Hero Points: 8/6 | *Active effects: none

Carduus grunts at the enemy leader's departure. He pipes in at the end of the discussion regarding the fallen warforged. "I've never balked from looting dead enemies, and never checked where my armor's leathers came from neither. If you don't want a share of the split from 'em, that's your business."

And my business is, as the witch-sword put it, 'getting paid.' Which brings us to the sticky point of this whole affair...

"Taryn, Beylinda - a moment for 'inspection', if you would," he growls out phlegmatically, calling the witch-sword and elven hammer to his side, next to Ama. He superficially inspects their wounds while the others begin to strip the fallen warforged, taking the opportunity to give each of the two a hard stare before "casually" beginning to converse with Ama.

To Ama: "Pretty adventurous for a librarian; I must admit I'm impressed. You handled yourself better than I'd given you credit for." He tuts at Taryn's recent sword wound. "So now that we've recovered this schema, what happens to it?"


Half-Elf Bloodrager | HP 15/22 | AC 19 (t12/ff19) | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3 | sense motive +0, perception +7 (low-light vision); +2 initiative

As he walks towards Carduus, Taryn calls back to the others, "I have no qualms about stripping the metal to forge into weapons; had we killed a dragon we'd take the hide for armor wouldn't we? Dragons are sentient too. I'll be there to help in just a moment."

what happens to it indeed... he thinks, looking knowingly back at the healer, this is exactly what I was worried about when we joined with them...

correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we discuss this ooc at the beginning of the team up? I thought our magnanimous GM said something about both parties being able to complete their objectives?


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

"Do what you think is necessary. I have enough trouble sleeping at night," quips Caelan. "I don't want to pick a fight over it."


Female Khoravar Wizard 2 (Water School) | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft./Swim 40ft. | AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (CMD 13) | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +4 | Init +2, Perception +2(low light)

Ama allowed herself a slight blush and a cheeky grin back at Carduus, her thought of, 'Well, I'm not going to acquire eighty thousand gold on a librarian's salary', going unspoken.

The query about the schema was responded to with a shrug. "Practically speaking, our group is outnumbered by yours, though it is not a matter of arms. I doubt that we can just approach the head of the house and let them sort it out, can we? The people who hired us are both from the same house, correct? "


Shadow's Status

Gauntlet is able to recover all four sets of breastplate. His skill is such that you may add (4) Adamantine Breastplate to your loot. Market price of $10,200 GP. The armor may be worn if any of you so choose, though you'll need to pay a nominal fee to have straps attached. The armor is Breastplate and grants the wearer Damage Reduction 2/- Adamantine.

Warforged also all carry Masterwork Heavy Crossbows. Each one wields a Masterwork weapon - Warhammer, Greatsword, Heavy Mace, and Battle Axe. Each Warforged had 15 bolts less the number they fired during the combat.

Actually Table I outnumbers Table II two to one Ama. There are several solutions to this dilemma Taryn. The one that I have in mind, if suggested by a PC is worth 2 Hero Points. Other practical solutions will be worth 1 Hero Point. PvP is worth no Hero Points. I'll give another day to allow you all to try and negotiate/brainstorm a solution if not I'll call for Wisdom checks to "divine" the solution. No Hero Point allocation with that.

Ama, did you level yet?


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

My base speed is already 20, I really don't want to slow down any more, so anybody else is welcome to the armor. Besides I already have DR2/- due to Adamantine construction. I don't think they stack. My suggestion is to make a COPY of the schema. While the schema is magical itself, the information it contains is almost as valuable, just not immediately usable in its current form. Correct?


Shadow's Status

Knowledge Arcana roll DC 13 based on Gauntlets idea above. Assuming he suggests it IC.

451 to 500 of 703 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Forgotten Forge - Eberron All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.