The Dragon's Demand PbP

Game Master dickie

Roll20 Page


1,901 to 1,950 of 2,133 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>

Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Spitter leads the way down stairs, but eventually lets one of the larger people get past him.


HP 43/43 | AC 21, T 12, FF 19 | F 7, R 2, W 8 | Perception +10 Male Dwarf Warpriest of Gorum /5|

Wilfired takes the lead when allowed. looking back at the others. "Don't worry I'll negotiate fairly with the next thing we meet."He says shaking his weapon.


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Snorting in laughter, Spitter talks out loud to the others, hooking a thumb at the dwarf.

"'Negotiating' he calls it. For a stone-eater, he has more in common with dragon-kin than he realizes."


Hp 43/43 | AC: 24, T: 12, FF: 22, CMD: 21 | Saves F +6, R +6, W +2 | Init +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Status: Normal

"Yeah. I just wonder which one can drink more ale."


I'll update the map as soon as I have a chance, apologies.

Nearly freezing water floods the floor of this long, oval chamber to a depth of one foot. A single stone sarcophagus, its lid carved to resemble a handsome human aristocrat, sits at the western end of the room. Four circular alcoves open into the room at the western end as well, each of which contains a less ornate stone sarcophagus. A constant whispering sound can be heard. It is unintelligible but unnerving in tone.

Everyone can take a single round's worth of actions.


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Unsure if it will help much, Spitter will cast Barkskin on Leng.

"Scales of the Dragon to protect you."


Male Human Monk (wanderer, weapon adept) 5 | 40/43 HP | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Perfect Strike 3/5 | Ki Pool 3/4

"Uhh... thanks!"


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4

Renliat is immediately unnerved by the sounds within the room. Suspecting that this is going to be the big fight, Renliat raises a hand and draws a symbol in the air. "Regpos trilvolic." Mirror images of Renliat appear, obscuring who the real one is.

Images: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


HP 43/43 | AC 21, T 12, FF 19 | F 7, R 2, W 8 | Perception +10 Male Dwarf Warpriest of Gorum /5|

Laying a hand on Pavo's shoulder. "lord in Iron grant my ally the Blessing of War." Then readies his weapon.

War Mind (minor): At 1st level, you can touch an ally and grant it a tactical advantage for 1 minute. At the start of its turn each round, it can select one of the following bonuses: +10 feet to base land speed, +1 dodge bonus to AC, +1 insight bonus on attack rolls, or a +1 luck bonus on saving throws. Each bonus selected lasts for 1 round.


Hp 43/43 | AC: 24, T: 12, FF: 22, CMD: 21 | Saves F +6, R +6, W +2 | Init +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Status: Normal

Pavo glanced down at the net on the catch on his hip and thought better of it. He readied his trident instead.

"Any idea what that noise is?"


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Spiting in the corner of the room, Spitter flaps his small wings nervously.

"No idea Pink-skin. Let's just get this over with."

He then walks around the edge of the room to flank the stone sarcophagi on its far side, giving the bigger members of his party room to maneuver closer themselves without him being underfoot.


Spitter begins to approach one far end of the room, one of the at be lids from the outer sarcophagi grinds open, cutting through the consistent whispering for a few long seconds. A bony hand with filthy, razor sharp nails clutches the outside of it as a rotting mockery of a human knight sits up. It opens it's mouth and bellows a war cry before hopping nimbly out of its former resting place.

It's action is getting out of bed to grab some breakfast. Round 1, go!


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Raising his staff in a dramatic gesture, Spitter whispers in Draconic and throws lighting from his small hand!

Lightning Arc RTA + PBS: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Damage(Electricity)+PBS: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4

Is the map updated? I think it may be an older one. Just one enemy?

Knowledge (religion) to identify: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23


Map just updated finally.

Renliat:
These wretched creatures are wights. They can drain a living person's life force with their fists and they can create new wights by beating a person to death. A divinely powered individual could destroy them with resurrection spells, even without the need for material components.

The creature tries to duck away from Spitter's lightning, but it instead takes the full brunt of his attack.


HP 43/43 | AC 21, T 12, FF 19 | F 7, R 2, W 8 | Perception +10 Male Dwarf Warpriest of Gorum /5|

"Lord in Iron grant me strength in battle." Casts Bulls strength

Wilfried moves to threaten the alcove's exit.


I forgot to clarify: yes, only one enemy. One visible enemy.


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4

"A wight. If you are close to falling, retreat and do not let it finish you."

Before the field gets too crowded, Renliat fires off a bolt of icy magic to strike the wight.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Cold Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Human Monk (wanderer, weapon adept) 5 | 40/43 HP | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Perfect Strike 3/5 | Ki Pool 3/4

"This, I can deal with," quips Leng as he moves in, light on his feet, spinning his fiery chain like Simon Belmont.

Kusarigama attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Or not.


Hp 43/43 | AC: 24, T: 12, FF: 22, CMD: 21 | Saves F +6, R +6, W +2 | Init +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Status: Normal

"A wight huh? That doesn't sound too bad" Pavo dropped his trident to the floor and unhooked his net as he moved to stand between Wilfred and Leng. It swung around and around in a vertical circle before it was sent towards the legs of the nimble undead.

"Please, don't get up on our account."

Net Trip: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Ren's freezing ray slams into the wight, but does not stop it from coming. Pavo's net, on the other hand, does stop it. The undead creature snarls in frustration and regain's it's footing. It edges closer and tries to punch wildly.

Left to right: 1d3 ⇒ 3 Wil!
Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Damage if hit: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 plus energy drain

The grinding of another sarcophagus opening cuts through the sound of combat.

Next? LClockwise: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Next round, everyone up!

OH! EDIT AND UPDATE! I forgot to say that those of you with reach can make an AoO when it stands.


HP 43/43 | AC 21, T 12, FF 19 | F 7, R 2, W 8 | Perception +10 Male Dwarf Warpriest of Gorum /5|

AOP when it moves

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Damage if hit: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 3) + 7 = 14

This round

Stepping back Wilfried stabs at the creature.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Damage if hit: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 6) + 7 = 19


Wilfried lunges at the undead when it tries to stand up but fails to connect. That changes when he recovers and launches another assault, stabbing the menace through the face. It falls to the ground, lifeless once more.

Still one fresh one now on the map! Everyone else?


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Spitter attempts to vault up on the Sarcophagus in the middle of the tomb for a clear shot...

Acrobatics(Unskilled): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

...and fails miserably.

"Be-DAMNED Pink-skin sized tomb-rocks!"

He then hides against the tomb he failed upon, his face showing worry about the situation and draws his small black-shadowed scimitar with his free hand.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


Male Human Monk (wanderer, weapon adept) 5 | 40/43 HP | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Perfect Strike 3/5 | Ki Pool 3/4

Kusarigama attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Kusarigama damage, flaming weapon: 1d6 + 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + (3) + 5 = 9

Leng turns to lash out at the latest arrival, with somewhat more success.


Hp 43/43 | AC: 24, T: 12, FF: 22, CMD: 21 | Saves F +6, R +6, W +2 | Init +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Status: Normal

"I think it best if we form a line. You know, one of those wall things" Pavo said as he moved to a more centralized position.

"Spitter, Renliat, if you stay behind us, we should be able to protect you."

Pavo whipped his net around and began to spin it again, ready to send it towards the next thing that got close.

Readied Attack against enemy entering within 10 ft. reach:

Readied Trip: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

It occurs to me that Wilfred, Leng and myself all have reach weapons. We should take advantage of that.


Hp 43/43 | AC: 24, T: 12, FF: 22, CMD: 21 | Saves F +6, R +6, W +2 | Init +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Status: Normal

War Blessing: +1 luck bonus to saving throws this round.


The wight is knocked back some from the impact of Leng's scorching attack, but it persists forward intending to smash the monk's face in.

Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage if hit: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 plus energy drain

Pavo snaps his wrist and sends the net flying. It skitters across the floor just a little short of it's target.

L or R?: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Once more a grinding sound echoes through the haunted chamber. A third wight emerges hungry for the living.

Getting deep now, huh? Don't forget the spells Tula granted you!


Male Human Monk (wanderer, weapon adept) 5 | 40/43 HP | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Perfect Strike 3/5 | Ki Pool 3/4

The speed of Leng's chain suddenly increases and it makes a roaring noise as the flames whip through the air before smashing into the threatening wight.

Kusarigama flurry: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Kusarigama flurry: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Kusarigama damage, flaming: 1d6 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 5 + (4) = 11
Kusarigama damage, flaming: 1d6 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 5 + (3) = 12


HP 43/43 | AC 21, T 12, FF 19 | F 7, R 2, W 8 | Perception +10 Male Dwarf Warpriest of Gorum /5|

Moving to block the 'south' wraith and shield the others, Wilfried stabs at the new threat.

Attack GS: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 2 = 29
GS damage: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (3, 2) + 12 = 17

"Beware little dragon. There's probably one of them in the alcove by you as well."


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Stepping up to the pocket between the tomb and the wall, Spitter flanks the one Leng is trying to fry!

Small +1 Ghost Touch Scimitar+Flank vs.FF?: 1d20 + 5 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 - 1 + 2 = 9
Damage: 1d4 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 - 1 = 4


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4
DM Dickie wrote:
Don't forget the spells Tula granted you!

We really shouldn't be forgetting those spells. They are very good buffs.

Death Ward: +4 on saves vs death effects (and always allows a save), immune to energy drain and negative energy effects, suppresses negative level penalties
Good Hope: +2 on saves/attacks/ability checks/skill checks/damage

Normally Renliat would be pretty concerned with the creatures given their draining effects. But the blessings that Tula granted them render them immune, so Renliat feels comfortable in Conserving Resources™.

Ranged Touch (good hope): 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12
Cold Damage (good hope): 1d3 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6


Although Spitter is unable to catch a piece of the wight he flanks, Leng makes destroying undead look easy when he easily lands two flaming blows on it. Ren zaps the new one as Wil steps up to skewer it viciously. Despite the harm it suffers, the wight is still up and snarling.

Pavo?


Hp 43/43 | AC: 24, T: 12, FF: 22, CMD: 21 | Saves F +6, R +6, W +2 | Init +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Status: Normal

Pavo steps up next to Wilfred, his net already whirling again. Not wanting to get too close, he waited to toss his net for the wight to close the gap.

Readied trip attempt if wight enters threatened space (moves 1 square north:

Net Trip, war blessing, good hope: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 21

"Well that wasn't too bad...you think that was what she sent us in here for?"

The Net Adept feat lets me treat the net as a reach weapon instead of a ranged weapon and suffer no penalties for using it unfolded.


The gravely damaged wight creeps forward, prompting Pavo to use his net in a manner for which is was not designed. The undead plunges forward onto it's face but tries to smash the dwarf's ankle from the ground.

Slam w/prone: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 - 4 = 18
Damage if hit: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The fourth alcove's sarcophagus opens with a screeching grind. Only Alturic's tomb remains undisturbed. The new wight hisses with hunger and rage.

Our heroes are up!


Male Human Monk (wanderer, weapon adept) 5 | 40/43 HP | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Perfect Strike 3/5 | Ki Pool 3/4

Kusarigama flurry attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Kusarigama flurry attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Leng spins and whirls his flaming chain again, blasting it once more into the aggressive wight.

Kusarigama damage, flaming: 1d6 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 5 + (4) = 10


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4

Pew pew!

Ranged Touch (good hope): 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 2 = 16
Cold Damage (good hope): 1d3 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7


Male Human Monk (wanderer, weapon adept) 5 | 40/43 HP | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Perfect Strike 3/5 | Ki Pool 3/4

I have no idea where the good hope spell came from but that should add +2 to all of my attacks and damage so far.


HP 43/43 | AC 21, T 12, FF 19 | F 7, R 2, W 8 | Perception +10 Male Dwarf Warpriest of Gorum /5|

Lowering the giant sticker Wilfried's gauntleted left hand glows with energy and he slams it into the advancing undead.

gauntlet (good hope): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
damage (good hope): 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

"Return to your eternal rest foul monster."


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Hissing and spitting, Spitter turns again dropping his staff and pointing his now free hand at the newest monster!

Lightning Arc RTA + PBS + Good Hope: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 2 = 27
Damage(Electricity)+PBS: 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 + 2 = 10

"Eat lightning dead-skin!"


The crew manages to cut down both wights now that they are in a groove. For a few moments the ominous whispering grows louder until it reaches a crescendo before abruptly stopping!

"M-m-my children! What have I done?" moans a lone sorrowful voice. From Alturic's sarcophagus in the center of the chamber a dark shape passes through the stone of his tomb. A black, man-shaped shadow that is so dark is seems to consume all light except for the two red pinpricks where it's eyes should be. "Y-y-you! Feel my PAIN!"

Pavo can still take an action before Alturic emerges, otherwise everyone can act.


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Hissing quietly, Spitter moves back again hoping the creature is not paying any attention to him. He immediately begins casting too...hoping light will cancel out the creature's darkness!

Burst of Radiance!:
School evocation [good, light]; Level druid 2; Casting Time 1 standard action; Components V, S, M/DF (a piece of flint and a pinch of silver dust); Range long (400 ft. + 40 ft./level); Area 10-ft.-radius burst; Duration instantaneous; Saving Throw Reflex partial; Spell Resistance yes; This spell fills the area with a brilliant flash of shimmering light. Creatures in the area are blinded for 1d4 rounds, or dazzled for 1d4 rounds if they succeed at a Reflex save. Evil creatures in the area of the burst take 1d4 points of damage per caster level (max 5d4), whether they succeed at the Reflex save or not.

Damage/Good/Light vs. Evil: 5d4 ⇒ (3, 3, 3, 3, 3) = 15
Blind/Dazzled(Reflex DC:15)duration: 1d4 ⇒ 1

If I target the back end of the sarcophagus, it should JUST miss everyone else...before anyone else moves.


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4

Is there a knowledge check I can make to identify what Alturic is now? Presumably some form of undead?

Knowledge (religion)?: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

@Spitter - Only Pavo is up to act at the moment.


Hp 43/43 | AC: 24, T: 12, FF: 22, CMD: 21 | Saves F +6, R +6, W +2 | Init +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Status: Normal

Pavo steps back a few feet, his head looking around for whatever is making the noise. He drops his net and quickly draws his trident.

"Well that can't be good."

I think he just meant that I have an action left from last round before the new critter arrives.


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4

Ah, you're right Pavo, thanks for the clarification! That being said, Renliat will wait for a result to his knowledge check first.


Renliat can instantly tell this ghostly being is a wraith. A vicious undead which drains the life force from a victim with a mere touch. They are resistant to the type of positive energy a priest might channel to cleanse an area of undead, but utterly powerless in the sun.


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 1/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Eat my light bastard! =)


Male Elf Wizard 5 | AC 14, Touch 13, FF 11 | HP 30/37 | F +4, R +5, W +7 | Init +14 | Perc +4

Normally a wraith would have Renliat highly concerned for the healthy and safety of his front-line companions, but with the death ward bestowed upon them some of a wraith's most dangerous weapons were rendered useless. Very fortunate we received Tula's blessing, it has made this fight far less dangerous. Renliat shoots another bolt of cold, now directed at Alturic.

Ranged Touch (good hope): 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 17
Cold Damage (good hope): 1d3 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8


Ref: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Alturic's wraith recoils with a hiss from Spitter's light, but Renliat's cold beam just barely misses the deranged spirit.

Hitter types? I know incorporeal sucks, but you're up :P Oh, alos map should be current.


Male Human Monk (wanderer, weapon adept) 5 | 40/43 HP | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Perfect Strike 3/5 | Ki Pool 3/4

Leng lets out a sudden shout as he spins and twirls like a dancer, sending his flaming kusarigama whirling and lashing past the wraith.

Spending 1 ki point for an extra attack while making a flurry of blows. Using Perfect Strike on first attack. Ascetic Style allows me to use Perfect Strike with the kusarigama.

1. Kusarigama flurry attack, good hope, perfect strike: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 2 = 27
1. Kusarigama flurry attack, good hope, perfect strike: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 = 17

2. Kusarigama flurry attack, good hope: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 = 14

3. Kusarigama flurry ki bonus attack, good hope: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 = 26

Presumably that 14 for the second attack misses, but I will roll damage for all of 'em just in case.

1. Kusarigama damage, good hope, flaming: 1d6 + 5 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 + (4) = 13
2. Kusarigama damage, good hope, flaming: 1d6 + 5 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 + (3) = 12
3. Kusarigama damage, good hope, flaming: 1d6 + 5 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 + (5) = 18

1,901 to 1,950 of 2,133 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Dragon's Demand PbP Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.