The City of Splendors

Game Master littlehewy

Current battlemap
Map of Ardeep Forest
Map of Waterdeep
Map of the Adventurers' Quarter
Reynwyn's Loot Tracker


951 to 1,000 of 1,779 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

I am Carric Amastacia, and as my dear friend has indicated, we request an audience with the Lady of the house concerning another friend of mine.

Persuasion: 1d20 ⇒ 10


The man looks rather unimpressed. "The mistress is currently unavailable. Perhaps you would like to leave a name, and perhaps some details? Otherwise, you could make an appointment at the guildhouse." He gives the impression that he is unlikely to permit you entry without some more compelling reason to do so.


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

For now, Revjak says nothing but looms in the background.


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Were you employed here six moons ago when your mistress held a party visited by many?


Nice looming, Revjak.

"I have been in my mistress's employ for nigh on thirty years," he says somewhat haughtily. "I daresay I'm virtually considered one of the family. The mistress hosts gatherings every month or so. I'm sure I don't recall the specifics of any of them. Now," he says with a sense of finality, preparing to close the door, "Will you leave a message before you go?"


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Revjak continues to stand exactly where he is, awaiting Carric's response. Ready to walk out, or launch himself at a foe should one appear.


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Again, my name is Carric Amastacia, and this group before you is the Company of the Blue Axe. We request an audience with your mistress to inquire about a wood elf going by the name of Dieredon. Is that a sufficiently enough detailed message for you to deliver? I would assume your years of service should enable you to adequately do so, or should we write it down? You can find us in the Adventurer's Quarter.


"I will inform the mistress at the earliest opportunity," he says tightly, his eyes narrowing. "Good day," and he shuts the door. The five of you turn to descend the small set of steps from the door, just as a beautiful young woman, golden-haired, bronze-skinned, and dressed in the height of current Waterdhavian fashion, turns to enter the Tarbrossen residence. Seeing you all making your way down, she smiles demurely and retreats a step, allowing you all room to exit the premises.

Perception DC 10:
Though she appears human, the young woman obviously has some sun elf ancestry.

Perception DC 15:
As you pass her, you notice that her eyes linger for a moment on Carric before she lowers them once more.

Insight DC 15:
A hint of blush in her cheeks and a slight shift in her posture (a straightening of the shoulders, a tilt of the head) suggest that she is attracted to Carric.


Max HP: 40 | AC: 19 | Saves: Str: +5; Dex: -1; Con: +5; Int: +2; Wis: +1; Cha: -1 | Init -1 | Current Damage: -0 | Inspiration: [X]

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Insight: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

As the group retreats from the doorway and then passes the woman back out onto the street, Piety does not react to the woman at all. Once the group was away from the house, however, Piety would turn to Carric and say "Did you know that woman?"


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Insight: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

"She has sun elf blood, and carries it well.", Revjak muses out loud.


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Insight: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Carric locks eyes with the Sun Elf, and he is quite as mesmerized by her as she is of him. While the others continue on, he slows his gait, and never takes his eyes from her as he stops. He approaches slowly.

Elven:
My lady, I am Carric Armastacia, and it would please me beyond my dreams to know your name.

He holds out his hand to her, palm up, as he bends a knee.


Male Half-elf 4th Level Warlock | HP 26/26 (THP 7/7) | AC 15 | Str -1, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +3, Cha +6 | Init +2 | PPerc 13/16 | HD 4d8 | Spells: 2/2 | Conditions: Mage Armor

Reynwyn follows along with the group quietly, seemingly lost in his own thoughts and preoccupied with looking over his shoulder much of their journey through Waterdeep. He doesn't seem aware that they reached their destination until suddenly the group is on the move again and Carric suddenly approaches the elven-blooded woman. He smirks a bit at the strangely eloquent speech from the normally taciturn ranger and listens intently to the conversation.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Insight: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male HP: 33(Temp 7/7)/33, AC 17, Saves Str +0, Dex +5, Con +2, Int +0, Will +0, Cha +5. Bardic Inspiration 3/3 Day. 1st Level Spells 4/4. 2nd 3/3. Inspiration 1/1

Arthur smiles congenially, leaving Carric to flatter the woman. He had been about to try pressing the other matter but he doubted they'd get far with the man they had been speaking to.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Insight: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


The elegant young woman halts suddenly as Carric kneels and speaks; her cheeks flush prettily, and her blue, almost lilac eyes widen in delight. She slowly extends her hand, palm down, and lets him take it in his own. Standing there, in startled pleasure, lithe and angelic like an elf-maid yet voluptuous in a way no elven woman ever was, she is a picture of both innocence and sensuality. She stutters a reply, her voice melodic as she speaks.

Elven:
"Why, kind sir... my name is Sarissa. Sarissa Tarbrossen. It is... my pleasure to meet you, Master Amastacia. You have been visiting my house?"

Even those of you who speak no Elven can clearly hear her identify herself as Sarissa Tarbrossen.


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Elven:
The pleasure is all mine, Lady Tarbrossen.

Carric brushes her hand with his lips and stands tall before her,
switching to the common tongue.

Me and my Company of the Blue Axe have just spoken to your man and requested an audience with you. I anxiously await an opportunity to speak to you about a dear friend of mine last seen at one of your famed parties, six moon's past. He is of elven blood, named Dieredon.


Male Half-elf 4th Level Warlock | HP 26/26 (THP 7/7) | AC 15 | Str -1, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +3, Cha +6 | Init +2 | PPerc 13/16 | HD 4d8 | Spells: 2/2 | Conditions: Mage Armor

Reynwyn suppresses a chuckle as he twists the azure ring upon his hand and whisper into it to the party. "I was unaware we had a classically trained romantic on our hands here." He then walks over and places a hand upon Revjak's shoulder and speaks lightly to him while Carric works his magic upon the lady. "My attention will be elsewhere for a few moments, please guide me if we start moving again while my hand is still here." He then shifts his view to that of Jareth and urges the raven to fly above and look down at the surrounding area. He will then look for anyone that seems to be taking a keen interest in the party...

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Revjak is amused but pleased by the turn of events with Carric, and his good mood continues. He is more than happy to guide around Reynwyn.


Sarissa's eyes widen again in surprise. "An audience? With me? Oh, you must mean my mother, the Lady Master of the Order," she smiles. "A friend of yours? I'm not..."

At that point the manservant reappears at the front door. "Miss Sarissa, are these men bothering you?" he asks loudly, loud enough to be heard across the busy street. A few heads turn in your direction. Sarissa blushes once more, then retrieves her hand from Carric's light grasp. "Excuse me," she says with a hint of breathlessness, the smile gone from her face. "I must go. It was lovely to meet you, Carric. " And she sweeps up her long skirts and hurries up the steps and inside the house. The doorman glowers as he shuts the front door firmly. Carric is left kneeling there with just the memory of her soft hand in his, and the hint of a fragrance of berries.

Nice roll Reynwyn, if there's anything to see I'll let you know.


6pm, 28th of Eleint, 335 NR (1367 DR)

It's been a busy day for you all, and though the sun is dipping and the shadows are lengthening, the city remains busy and fast-paced. As autumn begins to dip towards winter the days are shortening and the cold winds rising, but the commerce of the city continues unabated; the produce of the year's harvest is still abundant in the markets, and the exchange of coin and goods is never more frenetic than this time of year in preparation for the northern winter.

What's the plan, gentlemen? Hang outside the Tarbrossen's, go home and rest up, or seek further adventure?

Actually, in the interest of moving things along, I'm going to retcon the note from Kehlann (on the Campaign Info page) to have the meeting with him for tonight. That okay with everyone? Then you can quickly sort out what your priorities are and get cracking on more action-oriented play.


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Revjak turns to Carric, and gives him a friendly nudge in the ribs.

"It looked like you were getting on well there! Hopefully her mother will get back to us before Kehlann has us running around.", he adds with a grin.


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Carric remains staring at the door to the house, pondering what just happened. Revjak shakes him from his reverie...

Ahhhh...right...alright then, let us not be late for our meeting. The audience will or will not be granted. I can only hope Miss Sarissa can influence that wretched servant.


Max HP: 40 | AC: 19 | Saves: Str: +5; Dex: -1; Con: +5; Int: +2; Wis: +1; Cha: -1 | Init -1 | Current Damage: -0 | Inspiration: [X]

I'm fine with that.

"He's just doing his job; keeping out the rabble. In this case, that would be you."


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

"He might have trouble keeping out Carric at this rate!", laughs Revjak in good spirits.


As the party prepares to leave and go meet Kehlann at the Majarra villa...

Reynwyn:
Jareth wheels above the street, keeping an eye on the people below, and through his eyes you notice a cowled figure standing at the corner of a wagon, observing the party. Could it be the same one that you suspect was watching you through Ammathair Hawkfeather's window? The figure is some 50 feet to the south of the party on Shando Street.

For reference, if I haven't specified, the Tarbrossen's house is on the south-west corner of Tarnath & Shando Sts, North Ward (in square 2I on the linked map of Waterdeep, just under the '2I').

As an aside, are you guys finding the map, and my references to it, helpful, useful, or immersive? Or is it something you don't really check or look at?


Male HP: 33(Temp 7/7)/33, AC 17, Saves Str +0, Dex +5, Con +2, Int +0, Will +0, Cha +5. Bardic Inspiration 3/3 Day. 1st Level Spells 4/4. 2nd 3/3. Inspiration 1/1

"A wood elf turning the head of a sun elf lady, her family might not be too keen. If that's the case and they're racist, stand by me and you wont look half bad." The half elf smiles. "You might be in for an up hill struggle... but are these things ever easy?"

I rarely check but its nice to have it there if things get unclear.


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Carric obviously blushes.

Thanks. Was I that obvious? I can't really explain what came over me...

I like it, when I do check it. It is helpful.


Male Half-elf 4th Level Warlock | HP 26/26 (THP 7/7) | AC 15 | Str -1, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +3, Cha +6 | Init +2 | PPerc 13/16 | HD 4d8 | Spells: 2/2 | Conditions: Mage Armor

Upon spotting the cowled figure Reynwyn speaks softly. "I do not mean to alarm anyone; however, I do believe we have picked up a tail of some sort. Do excuse me a moment. I'll rejoin you all shortly." With that Reynwyn suddenly vanishes from view as his own senses come back to him in a rush!

Cast Invisibility and begin making my way towards the hooded figure.

I like having the map available. I don't check it all the time, but when I do I very much like having it available.


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Carric casually searches the area for a tail as they progress.

Do you see the same guy that tailed us earlier, Arthur?

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


Carric: Peering in the direction that Reynwyn was looking before he disappeared, you can see a figure in an old hooded cloak standing at the corner of a wagon some 50 feet down the street to the south. It is possible that it could be the figure that was following you some days ago. A second after you look at it, it disappears behind the wagon.

Reywyn: You move closer to the figure, and it doesn't seem to notice your approach, but it suddenly ducks behind the wagon when you're about 15 feet away.

Pretty much everyone's aware of what's happening here. Who's doing what?


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Azuredge held tightly in both hands, Revjak suddenly spins on the balls of his feet, springs into movement and launches himself at the space behind the wagon.

Regardless of whether he sees someone or not, he will roar:

"Come out, sneak! Do not make me chase you!"

Intimidate (str): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Carric draws an arrow, preparing to support Revjak if battle ensues.


Male Half-elf 4th Level Warlock | HP 26/26 (THP 7/7) | AC 15 | Str -1, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +3, Cha +6 | Init +2 | PPerc 13/16 | HD 4d8 | Spells: 2/2 | Conditions: Mage Armor

Reynwyn pauses a moment and changes his view into that of Jareth above and looks down for the figure!

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Max HP: 40 | AC: 19 | Saves: Str: +5; Dex: -1; Con: +5; Int: +2; Wis: +1; Cha: -1 | Init -1 | Current Damage: -0 | Inspiration: [X]

Piety walks to the wagon and picks it up.


GM's screen:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Revjak and Piety rush forward, the golem lifting the wagon as the northman leaps to confront the figure, but you all quickly realise that the hooded person is haring off down the street to the south, ducking and weaving through wagons, mounted citizens, and pedestrians, obviously trying to break line of sight and lose you in the traffic. As yet, this tactic is unsuccessful.

Alright, assuming you want to pursue, we'll use the chase rules. If you don't want to pursue, that's okay too. Current positions are given in feet, numbers in brackets after your name will be your level of exhaustion.

Current positions:

Quarry
Revjak -60
Piety -70
Reywyn -75
Arthur, Carric -110

Until exhaustion becomes a factor, we'll go in 3-round blocks, with a guaranteed obstacle for everyone in each block. So, you can either dash, or move and take some other action each round, as per normal.

GO!


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Revjak charges after the fleeing quarry, bellowing to clear a run for him and the Company:

"Get out of the way!"

Intimidate (str): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Male HP: 33(Temp 7/7)/33, AC 17, Saves Str +0, Dex +5, Con +2, Int +0, Will +0, Cha +5. Bardic Inspiration 3/3 Day. 1st Level Spells 4/4. 2nd 3/3. Inspiration 1/1

Seeing as he is one of the furthest away from the hooded figure Arthur focuses entirely on closing the gap with the stranger but tries to take a more direct path than most trying to hop across the wagons.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Carric follows after Revjak, giving chase.

Dash


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Half-elf 4th Level Warlock | HP 26/26 (THP 7/7) | AC 15 | Str -1, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +3, Cha +6 | Init +2 | PPerc 13/16 | HD 4d8 | Spells: 2/2 | Conditions: Mage Armor

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Reynwyn curses loudly, possibly giving fright to those near him as he is still quite invisible, as he spots the hooded figure rushing down the street. He will send a telepathic command to Jareth to follow the figure from above and to circle any building that they may enter. He then Dashes after the others, ducking and dodging out of the way of bystanders.

Jareth Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Nothing like having a little aerial reconnaissance, am I right?


Carric, everyone's made spontaneous checks, so go ahead and make one too, whatever you like and can describe. I'll make an Aths check for the quarry, if y'all beat it you can catch up a bit.


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Acro: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


Max HP: 40 | AC: 19 | Saves: Str: +5; Dex: -1; Con: +5; Int: +2; Wis: +1; Cha: -1 | Init -1 | Current Damage: -0 | Inspiration: [X]

Piety sets the wagon back down and Dashes after the hooded figure.


Male Half-elf 4th Level Warlock | HP 26/26 (THP 7/7) | AC 15 | Str -1, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +3, Cha +6 | Init +2 | PPerc 13/16 | HD 4d8 | Spells: 2/2 | Conditions: Mage Armor

Also, a note for you about Reynwyn's intentions, Hewy; as soon as Reynwyn is within 30' of the hooded figure he will immediately cast Suggestion and order them to stop running.


GM's screen:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Piety Acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Arthur & Carric obst: 1d10 ⇒ 8
Piety obst: 1d10 ⇒ 9
Revjak obst: 1d10 ⇒ 10
Reynwyn obst: 1d10 ⇒ 2

You all set off after the figure, heading southeast down Shando Street. Revjak's voice clears a path for him, while the rest of you rely on agility to weave through the crowded street; your quarry, however, almost runs into an armoured man on a horse. Jareth maintains his position above the fleeing figure.

Current positions after 3 rounds:

Quarry
Revjak -50
Piety -60
Reywyn -65
Arthur, Carric -100

Complications:
Arthur & Carric: As you sprint down the right hand side of the street, a beggar pops up in front of you, hands outstretched. You can make the following checks to maintain your speed: DC 10 Athletics, Acrobatics, or Intimidation; or try some other action.

Piety: A Watchman, startled by your golem-like appearance, brandishes his black steel rod, trying to make you halt! You can slow down and explain yourself, losing 40 feet of relative distance, or risk taking an attack of opportunity.

Revjak: The crowd parts before you thanks to your bellowing, but as they do you find yourself only a few feet from running into a lamp post! Make a DC 10 Dex save to avoid running into it.

Reynwyn: You find yourself attempting to charge through a knot of pedestrians. Make a DC 10 Athletics or Acrobatics check to avoid slowing down.

GM's screen:
1d10 ⇒ 4
DC 10: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Acro: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Whst was my Nat 20 Acro roll for above?


Male Half-elf 4th Level Warlock | HP 26/26 (THP 7/7) | AC 15 | Str -1, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +3, Cha +6 | Init +2 | PPerc 13/16 | HD 4d8 | Spells: 2/2 | Conditions: Mage Armor

Acrobatics DC 10: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Jareth Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Reynwyn spots the large crowd ahead and slips through them nimbly, possibly causing a few strange breezes as he invisibly rushes through the crowd, but continues his races towards the fleeing figure!


Max HP: 40 | AC: 19 | Saves: Str: +5; Dex: -1; Con: +5; Int: +2; Wis: +1; Cha: -1 | Init -1 | Current Damage: -0 | Inspiration: [X]

Not recognizing his authority to stop me, Piety just Dashes right past him.


Carric Amastacia wrote:

[dice=Acro]1d20+3

Whst was my Nat 20 Acro roll for above?

That gained you 10 feet on your quarry.


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Got it...thanks.


Carric stumbles into the beggar, who paws at the elf, his dirty face twisted in misery as he begs desperately for a coin, any coin, for food... Carris eventually gets clear of the old man, but has lost some ground doing so. -10 feet.

Reywnyn darts through the crowd, picking the only clear route through all the people, and manages not to bump a single one.

Piety completely ignores the puny Watchman... who swings his rod at Piety's midsection.
AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Piety dodges the blow deftly, leaving the Watchman calling out futilely in his wake.

Arthur to dodge the begger, Revjak to dodge the lamp post!

951 to 1,000 of 1,779 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / City of Splendors Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.