Terrace - Ascension (Inactive)

Game Master inxpitter

Roll 20 Combat Map


701 to 714 of 714 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

December 26th Update

The light illuminates the tunnel, and the oil, now subject to the light, is glistening brightly.


Male Gnome Elemental(fire) Sorceror-2 | Hp: 17/17 | AC:13 T: 12 FF: 11 | CMD:11 | Fort:+3 ,Ref:+2 ,Will:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6
spells:
Fire Ray 7/7; 1st (4/4)

huh, what is this stuff?: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4... Just made a straight int role... for whatever untrained knowledge or craft skill might apply.

Arnek casts detect magic and touches the oily substance trying to figure out what it is. He smells his finger....

Anyone have any clue what this stuff is?


Male Human 1 Unchained Rogue(Knife Master)

Oil? Grease?


December 26th Update

The smell is definitley reminiscent to an oily concoction, giving evidence to the thought of what should normally happen if a being made of fire were to go down it.


Male Human 1 Unchained Rogue(Knife Master)

Should we wash it away? Or crawl through and hope it's not a trap?


Female Human Warpriest 2 HP 18/19 AC 18/14/14 F5 R4 W5 Per4 Init4
Skills:
Acr +3 , App +2, Blu -1, Cli 0 , Dip -1, Esc +4 , Fly +4 , Hea +6 , Kno(Rel) +4 , Rid +4 , Sen +6, Ste +4 , Sur +6 , Swi 0

Trini chuckles. "Any soap in the room up there?" She grabs a loose stone and tosses it down the corridor, watching to see if any traps are triggered.


December 26th Update

You do recall seeing some sort of soap blocks up above.

The stone clatters as it bounces off the ground , but it eventually just starts sliding down the tunnel, eventually out of sight.


Female Human Warpriest 2 HP 18/19 AC 18/14/14 F5 R4 W5 Per4 Init4
Skills:
Acr +3 , App +2, Blu -1, Cli 0 , Dip -1, Esc +4 , Fly +4 , Hea +6 , Kno(Rel) +4 , Rid +4 , Sen +6, Ste +4 , Sur +6 , Swi 0

Trini sighs. "I guess it's scrubbing time. Let's get to work." She pushes up her sleeves. "I thought I had left this behind," she mutters. "There's glory in adventuring, they said. Non-stop danger and wonder, they said..."


Male Gnome Elemental(fire) Sorceror-2 | Hp: 17/17 | AC:13 T: 12 FF: 11 | CMD:11 | Fort:+3 ,Ref:+2 ,Will:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6
spells:
Fire Ray 7/7; 1st (4/4)

Do we have time for this? We have some sort of fireman who said he wouldn't wait for us forever up stairs. And if he heads out the mouth of the cave he'll prolly set off an explosion whether he wants to or not sealing us in here


M Dwarf Bolt Ace 2 HP 25/25, AC 18/14/14, F+5, R+6, W+2. Perception +7, speed 30ft, Darkvision 60ft

"Ah, i'm with Trini on this, we'd better make sure it's not going to be a hindrance to us afterwards."

Btw Trini, a while ago you said it was fun to see someone try to get Varrec into PF. In another game i'm playing in, we recently had a dwarf bolt ace join, who also named his crossbox with a girl's name.
And sure enough, when i said 'dragon age reference here', he was pleasantly surprised someone caught it.


Male Human 1 Unchained Rogue(Knife Master)

I can get the soap.
Climb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Emerich grips the rope, and puts his feet against the wall, climbing up.


December 26th Update

It's a simple matter for Emerich to climb back up and get some soap. As he passes/tosses it down, it begins to bob in the water Trini sets to work and begins lathering soapy water into the oily tunnel.

It takes upwards of half-an-hour, but soon the tunnel smells of nice lavender instead of oil, and it seems most traces of the stuff is gone.


Female Human Warpriest 2 HP 18/19 AC 18/14/14 F5 R4 W5 Per4 Init4
Skills:
Acr +3 , App +2, Blu -1, Cli 0 , Dip -1, Esc +4 , Fly +4 , Hea +6 , Kno(Rel) +4 , Rid +4 , Sen +6, Ste +4 , Sur +6 , Swi 0

"Let's check it out!" Trini urges. She steps forward, holding her lit bow ahead of her.


Male Human 1 Unchained Rogue(Knife Master)

Emerich follows, holding his daggers at the ready.

701 to 714 of 714 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ascension All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.