Team Rock and Roll (Inactive)

Game Master GM_Solspiral

Team Rock and Roll runs their path thru Kingmaker/Reign of Winter in conjunction with Team Love at times.


201 to 238 of 238 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Mephit You dare invade this lodge? It will be your death!

It's a long hall with rooms on either side, I'm ruling Beads ducked into the room on the left and murder-hoboed one of the slower waking bandits but now is well, in a room with 11 living bandits (albeit momentarily unarmed ones.)

Mephit flies to the doorway and tries to hit Sahi, Liam, Thrick and Schub who are crowded that way. I'm ruling Jarx is of the opinion that he enters last so he is not in the 15ft cone.

Reflex for half (save also negated sickened condition)save DC 15 cold damage: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + (2) = 6

Liam, Schub, Jarx, Thrick go.

@Beads Two bandits try to grapple you (one grappling one aiding or grappling depending on how his buddy does) they are unarmed provoking an attack of opportunity (they are not flat footed.)

Resolve you attack then I will theirs.

Grand Lodge

Male Lizardfolk Fighter 1/ Expert 1

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Thrick moves to attack the mephit with claws and teeth

Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

If it hits.

Claw damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Claw damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Bite damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Advanced Ice Mephit is AC 19, sorry boss... you only get a hit in if one of the chaps in front of you manages to move into a flanking position or hits you with a buff, since you go last in that bunch.


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

Well, they are already waking up, no need to be quiet now.

Liam moves forward to flank the Memphit with Thrick, at the same time he begins to loudly declare the inevitable victory of the group, as well as the horrible bloodshed they will inflict on their enemies.

Inspire courage +1


HP 15/15 | AC/T/FF 14/14/10 | Initiative +3 | Perception +7 | Fort +1 / Refl+3 / Will+7 | Defensive Casting +10 | Spell Penetration +1 | Grit 4/4

Seeing how the others in front of him are affected by some strange magic. Smiling devilishly to himself and thinking how smart he is to stay in the back and let others take the hit

"Ah ah ah, someone is looking for trouble. One two three, Thrick is growing big!" Jarx sings happily with a menacing voice as he picks one of the scrolls from his pouch and uses it on Thrick

HP: 12/15 | AC: 14

Move action: take Scroll out of pack
Standard action: Use Scroll (Enlarge Person)

Spells: 0-level: *Detect Magic* *Read Magic* *Prestidigation*
1-level: *Enlarge Person* *Magic Missile* *Shield* *Summon Monster* *Amulet (----) (arcane bond)*

Scrolls left: *1x Scroll of Magic Missile* *1x Scroll of Summon Monster* *1x Scroll of Grease* *1x Scroll of Burning Hands* *1x Expeditious Retreat* *1x Scroll of Enlarge Person**

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Ok that gives thrick 2 hits and ups the damage of both (nice) and I'm going to rule Schub and kitty get their actions in first (so they can move in the hall way before big thrick blocks off the door!


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

hah! Hope this works!

He gives out a single "HELP!"
Just as he spits out webbing at the bandit aiming to catch him

RTA Web!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

-Posted with Wayfinder


Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Kill! Schub says to Spot while pointing at the group of bandits. Spot runs towards the first bandit and bites down on his leg. Attack Spot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 Damage Spot: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Moving quickly past Thrick Schub grabs his bow and lets an arrow fly towards another bandit. Attack Schub: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 Damage Schub: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

@ Schub the bandits are in a different room and have not entered the hallway are you cutting to the left like beads? Also first to run past be it kitty or schub is eating an attack of opportunity.

It's a hall.


Then we both attack the Mephit in front of Thrick.

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Advanced Ice Mephit
AC 19 DR 5/Magic HP 21/25
It's clear that he is not taking the brunt of the hits (DR feels hard)

Beads one bandit is entangled the other it trying to hit you...

bandit attack on Beads: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 51d6 ⇒ 3 Yeah that was full of fail.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

trying is the word... //^^\\

Beads avoids the attack and before he can be overrun, he gets out of the area to join his comrades

-Posted with Wayfinder

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Ok so IT is top of the Round beads you can move 30 and join the firckus on the mephit or you can wait by the door (or above it remember you're a spider and can climb up tot he ceiling if you want...

It's top of the round so after your action the remaining bandits are spending there's gearing up then the mephit is going to attack thrick on 10.

Everyone with an init before 10 can go before that.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

The spiderling will go and provide needed flanking support to Thrick
Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 = 20
Sneak!: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (6) = 9

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Sahi moves towards the Mephit until she's in range and slashes at it with her scythe. M.Scythe: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 C.Confirm: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14damage: 2d4 + 1 ⇒ (4, 3) + 1 = 8 Nuts, I have a x4 crit on this thing, I coulda slaughtered this straight out. Also successful delivery of poison.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

flank bonus too?

-Posted with Wayfinder

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

@sahi did you factor in inspire courage and flanking? That would leave it 2 short...

@Beads Nice! Luckily with thrick being large there's 2 squares he makes flanking possible on.

Laim you're up.

Advanced Ice Mephit
AC 19 DR 5/Magic HP 14/25

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Nope, but if I'm two short anyways it hardly matters.


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

I am after 10, but in the interest of speed...

Liam, keeping up the steady banter to help inspire his comrades in arms to greater feats of martial valour, decides to try and perform one of his own as well.

"Down you go, we have bandits to deal with."

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Damage: 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Ouch! That was a pathetic attack...

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

(Sorry been busy past couple days)

Ok the mephit attacks Thrick

attacks: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 151d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

attacks: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 111d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

anyone who has not gone this round go then we top off the round anyone who goes before 20 can then go.

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Don't forget mephit's poisoned... unless it's immune.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

in case i miss my turn...
Beads lashes out again with his little blade, taking advantage of Thrick's presence, attacking vital organs

Stab!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Shlick!: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + (6) = 8

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Lizardfolk Fighter 1/ Expert 1

Thrick once again attempts to savage the mephit with now much large teeth and claws.

Claw attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Claw attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Bite attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

If hit

Claw damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Claw damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Bite damage: 1d4 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

That damage, though XD


I think the mephit is down.

Schub takes up a defensive position waiting for the approaching bandits.

Both Spot and Schub ready their attacks.

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Might be, but if I recall the stats listed by Sol, it has DR5

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

It does but between the poison and that onslaught the mephit is definitely down!

At this point the bandits take a look at your massed group, realize they are in a bad position and flee out the other side.

A guy starts yelling orders and the whole place is waking up.

Basically from what you can gather they are ceding the lodge to your group using full movement actions to get outside... to open ground where they can use their numbers to greater advantage and flank.

You have a little time, you can estimate their numbers at about 2 dozen though some of them don't bother slipping into armor first and judging by the one beads made into a fine paste there's a lot of warrior level 1 mooks.

You know they have a spell caster and their leader seems pretty well equipped.

Now do you press the fight and chase them outside or do you free the girl and try to hold a defensive position?


We are team Rock and Roll! The Monstars! I say press the fight and chase them outside!

Spot! Kill! While pointing at the man giving orders. I presume the well-equipped leader.

Attack Spot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 Damage Spot: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Schub also attacks the same target with his bow. Let’s show them we mean business!

Attack Schub: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 Damage Schub: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 Attack/Damage +1 if leader is within 30 feet.

Not much luck rolling the dice so far.....

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Sahisysha charges forward to backup Schub. Press the advantage before they have a chance to organize!

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

The bow shot missed and it was a free action then full move on his part and he moves hella fast.

If you press it outside the fight is to their advantage and there is a captive woman to rescue.

There's also potentially more to work with in the lodge...


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

"They are too many, we'd better fortify here, force them to come through doors we have guarded and cut them down one by one."

Liam takes a defensive position near the doors the bandits fled from, ready to cave in the first ugly face that dares stick itself through the opening.
...
First hostile face that is.


HP 15/15 | AC/T/FF 14/14/10 | Initiative +3 | Perception +7 | Fort +1 / Refl+3 / Will+7 | Defensive Casting +10 | Spell Penetration +1 | Grit 4/4

Hello! Back from holidays and ready to keep going again

Watching the enemies run away and laughing at their pathetic attemps Jarx begins to loot the place, forgetting along the way their real purpose of coming to the hut "ooh, items items items, I love items" singing happily to himself as he goes through the stuff

"Ah, let them go. If they come back, we can defend from here and they cant use their numbers. Simple logic" Jarx mentions along his rampaging through, and glances at Schub and Thrick

Grand Lodge

Male Lizardfolk Fighter 1/ Expert 1

Thrick agrees with Jarx, "Yes, even has pathetic as they are, they'd still have enough numbers to overwhelm us outside."

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Sahi glances at them. And shuts the door. And what if one of them getsss the bright idea to set thisss place on fire with us in here?


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

Liam chuckles a little at the depressing prospect of being burned alive.
"That IS a possibility of course, but I rather doubt it.
They would lose the young lady as well, and all other loot they may have in here.
My guess is they will try to charge us, and if we hold of the charge, and there is enough of them left, they will try to negotiate, possibly use the threat of burning us then.
And by that time, we might not be so outnumbered any more and can counter charge them."

Heh, funny, some people always did say that when in battle, my mind becomes sharper.
What was it they said? "When not focused on women and drink, you are almost as clever as a NORMAL man"?

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

Loot. Let us sssee what they have stockpiled. We may be able to make ussse of it against them.


Male Skink
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 15, FF: 15; HP: 17/17; F:4, R:7, W:2 (+2 vs poison); CMB +0; CMD 14; Init: +4; Perc: +7
Vivisectionist 2
SKILLS:
Acro +3(+7 jump),Climb +11,Craft (alch)+13,DD+6,Escape Artist +5,K.(nature) +9,Perc +7,SoH +8(+14 to hide on body),Stealth +21,Survival +7,Swim +11,UMD +4

The little spider goes and helps free the hostage
"There you go m'lady... hope that is the correct term. Beads is the name!"


Male Human Medic, Wounds: 13/13 Fate: 1/3 WS:26; BS:32; S:32; T:40; Agi:30; Int:49; Per:36; WP:38; Fel:34

"Heh, should you find about a tonne of alchemical fire just sitting pretty somewhere, I MAY just re-evaluate our position here..."

Liberty's Edge

Female Orphidian Herbalist 1

That would be what I'm hoping for, yesss.

201 to 238 of 238 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Team Rock and Roll All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.