Talin-Garde's Demise

Game Master Jing the Bandit


1,051 to 1,090 of 1,090 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

NE Female Wayang Witch (Gravewalker/Putrefactor) 4 | Domain: Death HP 36/36 | AC 14 (T14/FF11) | Init +3 | Perc +6 (+8) | Speed 20' | CMD 14 (FF 11) | F+3 R+4 W+4 (+ mods) | Active Conditions: None

Seeing the group in the main room, Coloua smiles. "I hope everything went well with the hairy midgets. Triss and I found information, and it's probably even better than what we hoped to find. We should retire for the night, though, as the innkeeper's wife is still up and we don't want to attract attention. Let's meet over breakfast and compare notes."


Female Human, Inquisitor | HP 22/40| Judgment 1/1 | Domain (Trickery->Deception) | 1st Lvl Spells DC 15| AC 13, Touch 17, FlatFoot 13, CMD 17 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +10 | Perception +10

"Foolish dwarf." Ileosa stated softly with a shake of her head. "Their leader though Ella here cheated during the drinking contest and challenged her to a duel over it. It would have been a rather large fight, a twelve on two actually. Luckily it became a proper duel. They are leaving the coin for the unfinished work and then will be leaving this place completely." Ileosa explained. However she didn't say much more on that. "But Colona is right, let's turn in for the evening." She said before she left to check on Godfrey before heading to bed herself.


Annis-born changeling hag-riven bloodrager 2/ internal alchemist vivisectionist alchemist 2 | HP 36/50 | Rage 9/9 | Evil Eye 6/6 | Mutagen 1/1 AC 20 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 18 | CMB +7 CMD 19 | Fort +10(+2 vs poisons) Ref +6 Will +1 | Init: +2| Perception: +6, Darkvision 60ft | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

Ella nods and heads to bed, sniffing the air just a little at the lovely sent of absent stew.


Off to bed everyone heads with little more to say. The innkeeper awakens the next morning and goes to work as usual but notices the missing profit, I mean, guests and goes to investigate.

It becomes quickly apparent that the dwarves have left in the middle of the night, a letter and two sacks of gold were all that remain in the Dwarven leaders room explaining everything (well almost everything.)

Soon enough, a missive is sent to the inn before breakfast is even over due to the dwarves absence despite their punctual behavior. Gossip quickly begins to spread as everyone makes their way down to the tavern portion of the inn to enjoy some much deserved breakfast after all that happened the night before. The only one seeming worse for wear from yesterday's little bit of fun is a rather hung over Godfrey.


NE Female Wayang Witch (Gravewalker/Putrefactor) 4 | Domain: Death HP 36/36 | AC 14 (T14/FF11) | Init +3 | Perc +6 (+8) | Speed 20' | CMD 14 (FF 11) | F+3 R+4 W+4 (+ mods) | Active Conditions: None

Coloua heads downstairs for breakfast, excited about her news. She relaxes over a steaming cup of coffee while she waits for the others to arrive. The second they join her, she looks happily around the table.

"It seems the dwarves have left, but Triss and I managed to get into their room before they cleared out. In my journal I have a full map of the tower for us to make our plans. On top of that, we still have the secret passageway that was discovered earlier. It's not on the map, but although that means we'll have to orient ourselves inside once we use it, it also means that we can be pretty sure the soldiers aren't aware it exists." With a big grin, she pats her journal and goes back to her coffee. "So, how did the drinking go? Were you guys responsible for them leaving?" She glances over at poor Godfrey who seems to be suffering, "and have you heard anything from your little Kobold scout?"


Annis-born changeling hag-riven bloodrager 2/ internal alchemist vivisectionist alchemist 2 | HP 36/50 | Rage 9/9 | Evil Eye 6/6 | Mutagen 1/1 AC 20 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 18 | CMB +7 CMD 19 | Fort +10(+2 vs poisons) Ref +6 Will +1 | Init: +2| Perception: +6, Darkvision 60ft | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

Ella listens to the little one, nodding and making the appropriate subdued sounds of agreement and accolade. "The map will help greatly." she agrees then continues her breakfasting.


Female Human, Inquisitor | HP 22/40| Judgment 1/1 | Domain (Trickery->Deception) | 1st Lvl Spells DC 15| AC 13, Touch 17, FlatFoot 13, CMD 17 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +10 | Perception +10

"Godfrey got too drunk." Ileosa said with a small smirk. "But dear Ella here held her ground rather well." She told them. "As form them leaving... more or less." Ileosa answer in a low voice. "I wouldn't bring it up again." She told Coloua. "People are keeping their ears open for gossip because of this, so we need to be careful."


Annis-born changeling hag-riven bloodrager 2/ internal alchemist vivisectionist alchemist 2 | HP 36/50 | Rage 9/9 | Evil Eye 6/6 | Mutagen 1/1 AC 20 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 18 | CMB +7 CMD 19 | Fort +10(+2 vs poisons) Ref +6 Will +1 | Init: +2| Perception: +6, Darkvision 60ft | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

"What is on the agenda today? Are we going after the patrol? Or gathering more information?"


Male Human Magus 4 (AC 16/12 Tch/14 FF, HP 13/44, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +4, Per +8/10)
Skills:
Appraise + 5, Bluff +9, Climb +6, C(Weapons) +8, Dip +8, Fly +5, Intimidate +7, K(Arcana) +11, K(Dun) +9, K(Geo) +6, K(Hist) +6, K(Nobles) +5, K(Religion) +10, Linguistics +5, Per +10, S. Motive +9, Spellcraft +11, Swim +10

With hair sticking out at odd angles and a bleary eyed gaze, Godfrey emerges from the upper level where he'd been ensconced all night with the doddering gait of an old man. He grunts a greeting to his companions, then motions to a serving girl. [smaller]"Coffee, strong and black. Rasher of bacon. Toast, near to burnt, and with marmalade." With a dismissive wave of his hand, he turns attention back. "I'm glad you seem to be well, Ella. Foul liquid probably normally used to light lamps. Got to me more then I had expected. Sounds like all's well that ends well."

The girl returns with his coffee, which he immediately begins to greedily slurp. After a moment of the unsightly sounds, he reappears looking the slightest hint more human. "I'll be alright, so long as we don't get into anything too ... vigorous. Or at least not right away. Some countryside and its sights and sounds and things to do though-" A hint of the normal gleam to his eyes is momentarily visible through the bleary haze, "-that might be just the ticket. Only have so many opportunities to see the countryside and all that's out there."


Annis-born changeling hag-riven bloodrager 2/ internal alchemist vivisectionist alchemist 2 | HP 36/50 | Rage 9/9 | Evil Eye 6/6 | Mutagen 1/1 AC 20 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 18 | CMB +7 CMD 19 | Fort +10(+2 vs poisons) Ref +6 Will +1 | Init: +2| Perception: +6, Darkvision 60ft | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

"More like alchemist's fire, without the nice smell." Ella comments, finishing the last of her eggs, then pushing back the plate.


NE Female Wayang Witch (Gravewalker/Putrefactor) 4 | Domain: Death HP 36/36 | AC 14 (T14/FF11) | Init +3 | Perc +6 (+8) | Speed 20' | CMD 14 (FF 11) | F+3 R+4 W+4 (+ mods) | Active Conditions: None

"Well, it doesn't make sense to try and get into the tower for the first time during the day, since more people will be up and about. I'd like to try and get in there tonight, even if it's just to scout enough to identify where inside the building the tunnel connects to."

She looks over at Godfrey and his glorious morning hair "I can even do that part alone, if I'm just identifying the entrance. Perhaps a bit of outdoor scouting would be nice today."


Annis-born changeling hag-riven bloodrager 2/ internal alchemist vivisectionist alchemist 2 | HP 36/50 | Rage 9/9 | Evil Eye 6/6 | Mutagen 1/1 AC 20 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 18 | CMB +7 CMD 19 | Fort +10(+2 vs poisons) Ref +6 Will +1 | Init: +2| Perception: +6, Darkvision 60ft | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

"I can go with you." Ella offers "In case you run into locks."

Ella can't get to Coloua levels of stealth but with chameleon and blend plus her cat can get over +20. If she leaves her armor.


Female Human, Inquisitor | HP 22/40| Judgment 1/1 | Domain (Trickery->Deception) | 1st Lvl Spells DC 15| AC 13, Touch 17, FlatFoot 13, CMD 17 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +10 | Perception +10

"Take Ella with you Coloua." Ileosa said before she took a sip of her tea. "If things go poorly she should be able to help you get away, but I stress that you two should not be seen." She added quietly.

"While you do that I'm thinking about looking into so of the other rumors I've heard. Any objections?" She asked.


NE Female Wayang Witch (Gravewalker/Putrefactor) 4 | Domain: Death HP 36/36 | AC 14 (T14/FF11) | Init +3 | Perc +6 (+8) | Speed 20' | CMD 14 (FF 11) | F+3 R+4 W+4 (+ mods) | Active Conditions: None

"We're happy to help out with whatever you need during the day, or at least I am. I don't think it's a good idea to scout the tunnel until after nightfall anyways"


Female Human, Inquisitor | HP 22/40| Judgment 1/1 | Domain (Trickery->Deception) | 1st Lvl Spells DC 15| AC 13, Touch 17, FlatFoot 13, CMD 17 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +10 | Perception +10

"I am thinking about trying to speak to this, Lord Thomas Havelyn." Ileosa quietly explained. "I wish to get a proper look at this man and speak with him if I can. After all, he is supposedly the most honorable and capable commander that Balentyne has ever had. I wish to know what that means." She explained. "For us that is."


Male Human Magus 4 (AC 16/12 Tch/14 FF, HP 13/44, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +4, Per +8/10)
Skills:
Appraise + 5, Bluff +9, Climb +6, C(Weapons) +8, Dip +8, Fly +5, Intimidate +7, K(Arcana) +11, K(Dun) +9, K(Geo) +6, K(Hist) +6, K(Nobles) +5, K(Religion) +10, Linguistics +5, Per +10, S. Motive +9, Spellcraft +11, Swim +10

Godfrey, his head still pounding, listens silently to the back and forth chatter of his companions with suppressed irritation. I should have stayed abed until this damned headache went away. He opines, "I think it'd be worthwhile for me to check on what has happened to Draa'lik and if he's found Captain Varning. We'll want to see to him while he's out as there may not be another chance in our window of opportunity. Aside from that I think it would be worthwhile for one of us to ingratiate themselves with Mama Guisseppe. Coloua and I perhaps? If we can sicken the greater part of the garrison with her stew..." The bags under his eyes and the gauntness of a night of ill use do little to make his fierce grin less horrifying.


NE Female Wayang Witch (Gravewalker/Putrefactor) 4 | Domain: Death HP 36/36 | AC 14 (T14/FF11) | Init +3 | Perc +6 (+8) | Speed 20' | CMD 14 (FF 11) | F+3 R+4 W+4 (+ mods) | Active Conditions: None

"I am completely free today, all of my plans involve a very short tunnel scout tonight. I could accompany you to check on our Kobold friend, I could perhaps see if my new cook friend could introduce me to this Mama Guisseppe, or I could just relax while watching traffic at the tower." Coloua finally begins picking at the breakfast in front of her in order to prepare for the day. "Just let me know where you think I would be most useful, and I'll be there."


Annis-born changeling hag-riven bloodrager 2/ internal alchemist vivisectionist alchemist 2 | HP 36/50 | Rage 9/9 | Evil Eye 6/6 | Mutagen 1/1 AC 20 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 18 | CMB +7 CMD 19 | Fort +10(+2 vs poisons) Ref +6 Will +1 | Init: +2| Perception: +6, Darkvision 60ft | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

"As I've said before, all of this is not my area, so point me in a direction or I might just spend all day reading until you need me." Ella says to their diplomats, as she scopes up more fried potatoes and savors their salty crispiness.


With at least a plan for moment, the party makes their way to the town gates. With the sunrise in full bloom, the gates are open for traveling merchants.

The guards simply nod their heads as the fivesome head out of the town and follow a trail down the main road for a few minutes before finding themselves near where Godfrey had been communicating with their kobold companion.

It takes a few minutes of search to try and find any sign of Draa'lick or of a note or the like that he might have left. They manage to find something of a note but it doesn't make sense...at first.

Decipher Hidden Message:

Sense Motive Coloua: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Ella: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15
Godfrey: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Ileosa: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Godfrey is quick to figure out that the message must be hidden in Draconic and he manages to translate the message into Common where Ileosa is able to tear it apart over the next half hour and come up with a message that makes sense.

Found Prey, prey is on delicious horses. Make tracking difficult. Will leave claw marks at base of trees to show direction. Follow


Female Human, Inquisitor | HP 22/40| Judgment 1/1 | Domain (Trickery->Deception) | 1st Lvl Spells DC 15| AC 13, Touch 17, FlatFoot 13, CMD 17 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +10 | Perception +10

"Horses... hmmm, that might be a problem for us." Ileosa pointed out after translating the message. "If we're not careful in how we set up our trap one could get away and raise the alarm. With our deadline being what it is we'd either miss it or lose too many. We're going to have to play this just right." She warned the group.


NE Female Wayang Witch (Gravewalker/Putrefactor) 4 | Domain: Death HP 36/36 | AC 14 (T14/FF11) | Init +3 | Perc +6 (+8) | Speed 20' | CMD 14 (FF 11) | F+3 R+4 W+4 (+ mods) | Active Conditions: None

"I did not realize horses were delicious. Looks like I might have to experience some Kobold cuisine." Coloua nods her head as Ileosa speaks. "I think that if we are to try and take them out, we should wait until tonight when some of them will be asleep and the horses will be tied up for the night. Ella and I can do our tunnel scouting tomorrow night instead."


Annis-born changeling hag-riven bloodrager 2/ internal alchemist vivisectionist alchemist 2 | HP 36/50 | Rage 9/9 | Evil Eye 6/6 | Mutagen 1/1 AC 20 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 18 | CMB +7 CMD 19 | Fort +10(+2 vs poisons) Ref +6 Will +1 | Init: +2| Perception: +6, Darkvision 60ft | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

"Ropes." Ella suggests, thinking between trees, spooking the riders somehow and then... "No, won't work, since we don't know the terrain. I agree attacking them while they are asleep is best. Sneak in and scatter the horses, then attack."


Annis-born changeling hag-riven bloodrager 2/ internal alchemist vivisectionist alchemist 2 | HP 36/50 | Rage 9/9 | Evil Eye 6/6 | Mutagen 1/1 AC 20 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 18 | CMB +7 CMD 19 | Fort +10(+2 vs poisons) Ref +6 Will +1 | Init: +2| Perception: +6, Darkvision 60ft | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 or +7 if survival could be used

Ella moves foward in the sprawling wood, eyes keening trying to watch for the kobold's marks, as well as dangers. Raising her claw, she stops and points to another scratched into a tree. At least they were not lost yet.


NE Female Wayang Witch (Gravewalker/Putrefactor) 4 | Domain: Death HP 36/36 | AC 14 (T14/FF11) | Init +3 | Perc +6 (+8) | Speed 20' | CMD 14 (FF 11) | F+3 R+4 W+4 (+ mods) | Active Conditions: None

Coloua strides along next to Ella, trying to keep up with her shorter legs. She glances at the mark that the changeling indicated, she scans for ones further down the path.

Perception (Aid Another; Ella): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Female Human, Inquisitor | HP 22/40| Judgment 1/1 | Domain (Trickery->Deception) | 1st Lvl Spells DC 15| AC 13, Touch 17, FlatFoot 13, CMD 17 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +10 | Perception +10

"Lean meat." Ileosa told Coloua. "Very healthy and very clean" She added before they began to search.

Attacking at night would help the group. Though half couldn't see in the dark likely more than half of the group of soldiers wouldn't be able to see either. "We'll need to take out the night watch first then we can walk the camp slitting throats with ease. But we will have to be fast when dealing with the guards, it would likely cause enough sound that others would come to investigate." She warned.

Perception to aid as well: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


Male Human Magus 4 (AC 16/12 Tch/14 FF, HP 13/44, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +4, Per +8/10)
Skills:
Appraise + 5, Bluff +9, Climb +6, C(Weapons) +8, Dip +8, Fly +5, Intimidate +7, K(Arcana) +11, K(Dun) +9, K(Geo) +6, K(Hist) +6, K(Nobles) +5, K(Religion) +10, Linguistics +5, Per +10, S. Motive +9, Spellcraft +11, Swim +10

Fighting back the queasiness from the thought of eating horse, Godfrey opines, "If they've been out some days then they're far ahead of us it makes little sense to try and get after them on foot. We should gather horses and make our pursuit once we're more suitably equipped. An ambush or the like makes perfect sense to me, but only after we've caught them. Shall we?"

Studying the kobold's message again, he starts to scan the area for the indicated claw marks. Best to know where we're to be returning to and mark it in a more obtrusive manner. We have one easy chance of ridding ourselves of Varning. Best make it count.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21


Ella and Godfrey find the tracks after a few minutes of searching with some help from Ileosa. Conversing between the four of them, they realize that it would be very useful to get horses if they wished to catch up to the knights on their horses.

Once back in the town walls, Trish speaks up "Yea, look. I ain't too keen on doing the whole hanging out in the woods bit. Besides, someone outta stay here at home base and scouting out for any changing in, well alertness. And, I'm just the gal to do that." she said grinning. She tipped her hat at them and ran before the others could stop her and force her to join them.

With all the walking about and snooping the group had done since they arrived in town, they were able to figure out where the stables were quickly enough. Once there, there were able to rent a few horses for only twenty gold. The downside was they had to leave a deposit for the value of the horses. Thus, the stable owners hold onto a bag of three hundred gold.


Annis-born changeling hag-riven bloodrager 2/ internal alchemist vivisectionist alchemist 2 | HP 36/50 | Rage 9/9 | Evil Eye 6/6 | Mutagen 1/1 AC 20 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 18 | CMB +7 CMD 19 | Fort +10(+2 vs poisons) Ref +6 Will +1 | Init: +2| Perception: +6, Darkvision 60ft | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Concentrating on staying on this creature, that had plenty of other thoughts than going where Ella wanted, is taking all of the giant woman's concentration. Claw sighs are very secondary.


Female Human, Inquisitor | HP 22/40| Judgment 1/1 | Domain (Trickery->Deception) | 1st Lvl Spells DC 15| AC 13, Touch 17, FlatFoot 13, CMD 17 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +10 | Perception +10

"Then we shall leave that to you Trish." Ileosa said with a nod before they left to get the steeds.

Ileosa road with more grace, giving some idea of her more noble training.
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Why is it I'm getting so poor rolls on everything tonight? I guess Paizo hates me! XD


Male Human Magus 4 (AC 16/12 Tch/14 FF, HP 13/44, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +4, Per +8/10)
Skills:
Appraise + 5, Bluff +9, Climb +6, C(Weapons) +8, Dip +8, Fly +5, Intimidate +7, K(Arcana) +11, K(Dun) +9, K(Geo) +6, K(Hist) +6, K(Nobles) +5, K(Religion) +10, Linguistics +5, Per +10, S. Motive +9, Spellcraft +11, Swim +10

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Godfrey rode his rented horse adequately -he was a noble- but without any particular degree of grace and often with a thin frown that made it clear he avoided the practice when it was possible. Necessity, but not one I will revel in. And at this ridiculous cost I'll look forward to finding that impudent shop-keep after the bugbears are done and retake my coin. Twenty gold and a deposit indeed. Scoffing, he returns his gaze to search for the trail the kobold had left.


NE Female Wayang Witch (Gravewalker/Putrefactor) 4 | Domain: Death HP 36/36 | AC 14 (T14/FF11) | Init +3 | Perc +6 (+8) | Speed 20' | CMD 14 (FF 11) | F+3 R+4 W+4 (+ mods) | Active Conditions: None

After asking for a stepladder to get onto her mighty beast, Coloua wraps her hands tightly around the reins and tries to figure out how this creature works.

Ride (I know it's not needed just to travel but I like to add fluff): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

She quickly figures it out and revels in her newfound speed, trying to watch for trailsigns but often misses them in the joy of the ride. This beast is glorious! Speed, strength, and if the kobold is to be believed...a good feast afterwards!


Male Human Magus 4 (AC 16/12 Tch/14 FF, HP 13/44, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +4, Per +8/10)
Skills:
Appraise + 5, Bluff +9, Climb +6, C(Weapons) +8, Dip +8, Fly +5, Intimidate +7, K(Arcana) +11, K(Dun) +9, K(Geo) +6, K(Hist) +6, K(Nobles) +5, K(Religion) +10, Linguistics +5, Per +10, S. Motive +9, Spellcraft +11, Swim +10

Wisdom: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Godfrey, distracted by deciphering the arcane scratches of the kobold, is blissfully unaware of the possibility that they may be outside hunting the good captain for days.


The small adventure to catch up with the Villain's little ally turns out to be a bit longer than everyone had expected. Once the moon was coming up in full though, everyone had to agree it was time to lay down camp despite the small setback that last few hours have been.

But, progress was still made, or at least it feels that way. Setting up camp didn't take long as everyone began to realise that supplies were on the low side. Still, they found a decent enough spot off the main road, tied up their horses, set up a fire and find some very lack luster grub. It doesn't take long though before it's obvious they will need to set up watches and go to sleep.

After a bit everyone settles in and watches begin. The humans take the two brightest watches and Ileosa has chosen to go first.

GM stuffs:

Change of random encounter: 1d100 ⇒ 7
Watch event: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Ileosa's watch slowly begins to come to an end. Perhaps staring into the night sky all night wasn't the best way to have time pass as it moved painfully slow. Still, Ileosa feels her time is finally up and as she stands she hears the sound of a branch snapping. She pauses and she can hear the sounds of a predator breathing heavily in the night. She tries to follow the sounds only to find four large eyes staring into the camp, the glow of the campfire glinting off their eyes!

Ella Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Godfrey Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Ileosa Initiative: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Coloua Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Enemy Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Enemy Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Female Human, Inquisitor | HP 22/40| Judgment 1/1 | Domain (Trickery->Deception) | 1st Lvl Spells DC 15| AC 13, Touch 17, FlatFoot 13, CMD 17 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +10 | Perception +10

"Awaken!!" Ileosa cried out to her allies as she brought up her crossbow and shooking out into the night, aiming at the eyes.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 9


Male Human Magus 4 (AC 16/12 Tch/14 FF, HP 13/44, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +4, Per +8/10)
Skills:
Appraise + 5, Bluff +9, Climb +6, C(Weapons) +8, Dip +8, Fly +5, Intimidate +7, K(Arcana) +11, K(Dun) +9, K(Geo) +6, K(Hist) +6, K(Nobles) +5, K(Religion) +10, Linguistics +5, Per +10, S. Motive +9, Spellcraft +11, Swim +10

Startled out of his dreamless slumber by Ileosa's banshee-loud shout, Godfrey scrambles out of the cloak (and bedroll?) that he'd been comfortably asleep in. As he stands, he draws his blade with frantic speed as his eyes dart around the perimeter of the camp for his foes.


GM secret stuffs:

Dire Boar 1 Gore attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Dire Boar 2 Gore attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Damage if hit: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 3) + 9 = 16
Damage if hit: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (5, 4) + 9 = 18

Strength check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Strength check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Strength check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Out of the shadows steps two massive boars with battle scars on their sides. Immediately one is hit by a bolt that sinks into it's side and causes it to squeal in pain. It stares down Ileosa before lowering it's head and closing the distance swiftly to slam it's tusks into her side. Blood splatters onto the ground nearby as it's tusks barely manage to get into her defenses.

The other boar, still set on it's original target, slams into one of the horses. Before it can even let out a whinny in pain, it falls to the ground unconscious. The other three animals begin bucking and straining at their leads trying to free themselves but the ropes hold against the creatures straining muscles.


Annis-born changeling hag-riven bloodrager 2/ internal alchemist vivisectionist alchemist 2 | HP 36/50 | Rage 9/9 | Evil Eye 6/6 | Mutagen 1/1 AC 20 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 18 | CMB +7 CMD 19 | Fort +10(+2 vs poisons) Ref +6 Will +1 | Init: +2| Perception: +6, Darkvision 60ft | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

Ella's eyes pop open with the orders to wake mixed with grunting pigs. Disturbing images smash into the woman's mind, swiftly shaken away as blood flies. Standing as quickly as possible, the unarmored warrior gets a quick understanding of the situation and pours her sudden hate into the pig gutting her friend.

Evil Eye (2 rounds, 6/day, DC 14) (Su) 6As a std action, afflict 1 foe in 30 ft with –2 penalty to AC and attack for 2 rounds.

also her ac will be only 14 since she couldn't sleep in her breastplate


Female Human, Inquisitor | HP 22/40| Judgment 1/1 | Domain (Trickery->Deception) | 1st Lvl Spells DC 15| AC 13, Touch 17, FlatFoot 13, CMD 17 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +10 | Perception +10

Ileosa stepped back, her wounds hurting her quiet a bit but either way she takes aim once more and shoots.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 5
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Crit Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 6

Fivefoot step, then attack


NE Female Wayang Witch (Gravewalker/Putrefactor) 4 | Domain: Death HP 36/36 | AC 14 (T14/FF11) | Init +3 | Perc +6 (+8) | Speed 20' | CMD 14 (FF 11) | F+3 R+4 W+4 (+ mods) | Active Conditions: None

Coloua hears Ileosa's yell and rolls over grumpily. When she also hears something smash into the woman and Ileosa grunt in pain, she decides it might be worth opening her eyes.

Seeing the boars she glares at the one by the horses, and slowly stands up.

Misfortune (the witch version): 8 rounds of -2 to attack; DC17 will save to reduce to 1 round instead.


Male Human Magus 4 (AC 16/12 Tch/14 FF, HP 13/44, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +4, Per +8/10)
Skills:
Appraise + 5, Bluff +9, Climb +6, C(Weapons) +8, Dip +8, Fly +5, Intimidate +7, K(Arcana) +11, K(Dun) +9, K(Geo) +6, K(Hist) +6, K(Nobles) +5, K(Religion) +10, Linguistics +5, Per +10, S. Motive +9, Spellcraft +11, Swim +10

Shield of force glimmering around him, Godfrey rushes onto the offensive as the boars rush into the clearing where they'd made camp. With newly won knowledge in mind, he chants in a harsh guttural tongue. His spell complete, he bursts into motion with an arcane crackle as tendrils of lightning surge down his legs and up his arms. Magically aided, he moves with serpentine grace and speed to hack twice into the boar threatening Ileosa.

Swift action arcane blade; Full round action Spell combat; cast Bladed Dash and then attack the same target again.

Bladed Dash attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 9 - 2 + 1 + 4 = 17
Bladed Dash damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8

Bladed Dash attack: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 9 - 2 + 1 = 11
Bladed Dash damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8

1,051 to 1,090 of 1,090 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Talin-Garde's Demise All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.