Sky Pirates & The Tide Of Slime

Game Master Oz Folklore

Living on one of the many island the inhabitance of this world now call home. Listing to the hustle and bustle of the daily life upon these floating continents. You see great flying ships Soaring over head weaving in and out of the clouds. But under this majestic world lies a world cover in slime.


51 to 100 of 857 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ranger 4 | HP 41/41 | AC 18/13/15 | F +7 R +8 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +10 | CMB +9 CMD 22 | 30 ft

Our ship? who do i talk to about becoming part of this our? Because that ship looks like she brings all kinds of adventure.

After hearing the elf's words Shien seems even more excited.

Treasure you say? well treasure maps never lead to adventure. I'm in, how do i get on board?


Female Human Master of Many styles 2/ Sword saint (Ronin) 3/ AC 19 (touch 14, FF 15); Hp: 36; Saves: +8,+8,+4; CMD 22; Perception +8; init +4

What is the catch old man

Sense motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16


Female Gathlain DragonRider Level 4

Flys up close to the guy,"Well hello, im xyla and this is mirrk we love your ruins :-) your ship is amazing and gorgeous, your crystal is amazing. So how many crew members are you looking for and whats ur requirements? Are you going to appoint a captain? I love maps and charts ihave star charts and definetly want a map collection, i bet your collectionis mind boggling!:-) "


The Crimson Rose

Freyja:
The ship looks to be one solid peice of glass some see through some not hit has no sails or even a mast. What you do see is what loos to be like glass shaped like feathers.

Eleanis "She has been with my crew for years, And i feel the need to settle down and have a family, But she isnt ready to settle down she is ment to fly. I wouldnt want her sitting in the dock day after day lonely"

Shien "Me and my families ship" And funny you should ask She is looking for a new crew" "And you can get one once you all have decided on a captain"

Masha:
He is truthfull in his words

Masha "No Catch young lady. Just don't wanna see her root away on a dock"

Xyla & Mirrk As for the crew I was hopping you and all your new friends would take her to explore the world" Looks Around at everyone As for the captain that is for you all to decide


Female Aasimar Cleric of Shelyn/5 | HP 37/37 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | Save F 7 R 4 W 11 | CMD 17 | Per 10

Well I don't know about that, but I'd certainly like to see the ship up close. Do you mind if I.. uh.. Eleanis looks around and the sudden crowd around the old elf ... we board to look around?


Vitals:
HP: 44/44 | Def: 22 T: 15 FF: 18 | Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +3 | Init: +4 | Low light & Dark Vision | Effects: none
Skills:
Acrobatics 6, Fly 11, Intimidate 4, Know(Dungeoneering) 6, Know(Engineering) 6, Perception 12, Stealth 12(13), Survival 7, Swim 7
Male Strix Fighter 5 (Airborne Ambusher)

Arioch observed the scene patiently, but when he heard the words "adventurous souls", "muster a crew", "seek glory" and "treasure maps" he stopped listening, spread his raven wings and quickly flew over the crowd to land close to the small group gathered around Simon. "I'm up for adventure. How many do we need to crew this vessel?"


Female Sky Druid 4 HP 34/34 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 14 | CMB+5 | CMD 19 | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +8 | Init +4 | Perc +11

Siri lets out a small cry of despair at the crowd gathered before the ship when she arrives. Of course I'm late. Why wouldn't I be. I'm Going to be stuck here forever.

Darting between the various individuals within the crowd, and a fortuitous wind knocking the more sturdy ones out of the way she rushes towards the group collapsing around the elf.

"Wait our ship? Really? Where are the sails? Siri questions in rapid succession.


Male dhampir Cleric Level 5

Teleron looks around at the others and up at the ship shrugs his shoulders and simply says"If you are looking for a crew I'm in"


Female Gathlain DragonRider Level 4

"Oh yes, boarding it to look around would be lovely!Squees! It is so beautiful, Its bigger than most ships I have sailed but definitely more gorgeous looking!"


Ranger 4 | HP 41/41 | AC 18/13/15 | F +7 R +8 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +10 | CMB +9 CMD 22 | 30 ft

The ship requires a captain, I volunteer for the position! i will need a strong crew, who will join me on this venture?


Female Human Master of Many styles 2/ Sword saint (Ronin) 3/ AC 19 (touch 14, FF 15); Hp: 36; Saves: +8,+8,+4; CMD 22; Perception +8; init +4

Without caring about what other are saying Masha walks toward the shipand enter it (if posible) and begings exploring it.


Female Gathlain DragonRider Level 4

"But, I want to try for captain! Ive sailed a ship before, I can read and make maps, and Navigate! :D So I volunteer as Tribute too! "


1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Crimson Rose

Simon stands up he is much taller than anyone could of expected standing at a solid 7'foot 8"Inches In a solid white suit and tie. He helps Siri to her feet You may all look around and technically you would only need one to crew her. turns back to the ship. In a deep polite voice May we come aboard The ship sides unfold quickly revealing gigantic red glass wings that reflect the sun through them. one flaps slow and steadily the other extends and rest on the dock. I will take that as a yes A wide perfect teeth smile spread across his face.
Looks at Shien it isn't up to me who is the captain, That will be between all of you


The Crimson Rose

Sadly I am a third shifter and must sleep before work. So fell free to tell me what your doing, How your exploring, Or how you are deciding who is captain. and I will respond as soon as possible


Female Gathlain DragonRider Level 4

Squees!"Yay, this is so exciting! I want to explore this from head to toe, she is so beautiful! <3" Flys aboard behind Simon


Female Sky Druid 4 HP 34/34 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 14 | CMB+5 | CMD 19 | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +8 | Init +4 | Perc +11

"I don't want to be captain, but you won't find a better navigator then me." Siri replies hopefully.


Ranger 4 | HP 41/41 | AC 18/13/15 | F +7 R +8 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +10 | CMB +9 CMD 22 | 30 ft

we shall discus this on the ship lets go people

Shien calls out as he boards the ship.


Male dhampir Cleric Level 5

Teleron boards the ship not caring saying "as long as i am part of the crew i do not care all that much about who is captain." Teleron starts investigating the ship from bow to stern marveling at the craftsmanship.


Female Elf 5 Wizard (Conjurer) AC 15 (touch 14, FF 11); Hp: 18/30; Saves: Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7; CMD 16; Perception +7; init +4

"Good gods, don't scare me like that! I thought you were a statue or something. I have a few maps myself, actually. Even a star-chart." She looks over her new crewmates, "Looks like today was my lucky day indeed. Before we go, I'll need to have my things brought aboard. I'm no captain, and I might not be a good navigator, but I have lots of gear to help us on this adventure. And not to mention spells as well."

She puts her hand on her head and goes silent for a few seconds, seemingly in deep thought, and whispers something.

To DM:
Using Message on a laborer, telling him to load her stuff on board.
Then she snaps back into focus and grabs hold of her rope and swings it upward at the ship, "Ramps? I don't need ramps." And the rope shoots upwards, wrapping around a railing, then pulls her up to the ship, her Bat following her along the way, while she screams in excitement. Adventure, here I come.


Female Gathlain DragonRider Level 4

"I wonder how many people are interested in being part crew, I'm so excited right now! " what do we see as we explore each level of the ship?


Female Elf 5 Wizard (Conjurer) AC 15 (touch 14, FF 11); Hp: 18/30; Saves: Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7; CMD 16; Perception +7; init +4

Tessara's first concerns are getting all her listed equipment (on my Myth Weavers sheet) moved up here, and finding a place to set up her tent. The best place would be on the upper deck, I think, because it's a large tent. She really likes her privacy.

"Hey guys, after my stuff gets brought up, we should play a game of cards or something. Anyone up for it?" Tessara asks, overwhelmed with excitement. She then begins looking for a place to set up camp, "By the way, if anyone messes with my stuff without asking, I will chop your hands off and feed them to the fish. So stay away from my tent, got it?" Her expression is hard to tell under the glasses and excitement.


Ranger 4 | HP 41/41 | AC 18/13/15 | F +7 R +8 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +10 | CMB +9 CMD 22 | 30 ft

Shien looks around, investigating the captains room and the lower deck(s).
if i need it here are a few, also if i cant find a way down i will ask the ship if i can look around
perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12


Female Aasimar Cleric of Shelyn/5 | HP 37/37 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | Save F 7 R 4 W 11 | CMD 17 | Per 10

Eleanis is far from the first one on board as many of the others run or fly on board with incredible enthusiasm. She, on the other hand, is just curious. But as she boards the red feathered craft and stands on the deck looking across the cloud filled sky she feels a familiar sensation on her right shoulder. Her tattoo, one that she's had since birth of a sparrow flying over a curved branch, is itching. It's only done that once before in her life when recruiters from the temple of Shelyn had come to her parents four years ago and asked if she would be willing to join the clergy. Is this where I'm supposed to be?


F Looks Like Human (of Ulfin Background) Bard (Arcane Duelist) 5, AC 18 (touch 12 FF 16); Hp: 41/41; Saves: Fort+3, Reflex +6, Will+3; CMD 18; Perception +7; init +4

Already beside the ship Freyja is one of the first to board. I too am a skilled sky sailor and believe I possess the qualities of a good captain. Perhaps we can come up with some sort of test for the position or even rotate the job? And while I agree that there needs to be a captain I put forth that all who make up the crew shall be equals. Who shall second that?


Male Suli Skirmisher/Sky Stalker Ranger 5 AC 20 (touch 14, FF 17); Hp: 40; Saves: +7,+8,+4; CMD 22; Perception +9; init +5

Standing at the back of the group, Hal now strides onto the ship, staring around in awe. He runs his hands along the wings and mutters something, too quietly to be heard, to Flit, before beginning to explore the ship.
He smiles to himself, It's good to be back on the skies.

After exploring the deck, he leaves Flit to fly around and explore the sails, and barely looks back as Flit yelps in shock at noticing a silver dragon flying above the ship. Hoping that the two don't kill each other, he begins to look around the lower decks, searching for the Captain's room, the Navigator's room, the Armory, and whatever serves as the pantry.Just in case I get hungry

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


Ranger 4 | HP 41/41 | AC 18/13/15 | F +7 R +8 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +10 | CMB +9 CMD 22 | 30 ft

as long as everyone agrees the captain is above the crew, othrwise things will never get done.


Female Human Master of Many styles 2/ Sword saint (Ronin) 3/ AC 19 (touch 14, FF 15); Hp: 36; Saves: +8,+8,+4; CMD 22; Perception +8; init +4

I could obey the orders of an experienced captain if they make sense

Masha wants to explore the ship and seeing that the Half-Orc is doing the same she accompany him.


Male Suli Skirmisher/Sky Stalker Ranger 5 AC 20 (touch 14, FF 17); Hp: 40; Saves: +7,+8,+4; CMD 22; Perception +9; init +5

I will accept the orders of a captain if they will earn my respect, but they must have more experience than me on the skies for me to trust their commands.


Female Elf 5 Wizard (Conjurer) AC 15 (touch 14, FF 11); Hp: 18/30; Saves: Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7; CMD 16; Perception +7; init +4

"Perhaps we can have a night captain and a day captain? Maybe even a combat captain? That way all three of you can be captain, just depending on the time of day and if we're in combat. But if you say jump, I'll jump if it seems like it'll make sense. Although, I have a feeling I'm the wisest, wittiest, cleverest, most intelligent, and second most charismatic potential captain. That said, I don't wish to be a captain, and I will not follow orders blindly. So, who here actually has experience in a leadership role, hmm? Whoever that is, I'll follow orders from them. Or...the role of captain could be decided in a game of poker?"


Female Aasimar Cleric of Shelyn/5 | HP 37/37 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | Save F 7 R 4 W 11 | CMD 17 | Per 10

First among equals Eleanis says quietly in the direction of the blond woman. I like the sound of that. I'm Eleanis. No desire to be captain that is for certain... she trails off surprised that she's even considering joining the crew, but she can't deny the signal her tattoo is giving her.


Male Suli Skirmisher/Sky Stalker Ranger 5 AC 20 (touch 14, FF 17); Hp: 40; Saves: +7,+8,+4; CMD 22; Perception +9; init +5

Hal smiles at Tessara, Perhaps a game of poker is not the best way to decide the captainship, but your idea of having multiple captains is a sound one, and I would be happy to play a game of poker with you so long as no more than gold is on the line.


Female Sky Druid 4 HP 34/34 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 14 | CMB+5 | CMD 19 | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +8 | Init +4 | Perc +11

"I will follow whomever, just so long as we get to be in the sky, oh goddess I'll be happy. Oh, To be among the clouds finally." Siri lets out a delighted giggle, lost in her own imagination as she almost floats around the deck, carried on a breeze that seems to follow her around.


F Looks Like Human (of Ulfin Background) Bard (Arcane Duelist) 5, AC 18 (touch 12 FF 16); Hp: 41/41; Saves: Fort+3, Reflex +6, Will+3; CMD 18; Perception +7; init +4

Jumping up onto a table Freyja address the group of would be crew. I would never ask to be blindly followed. And would seek wisdom among you all for I know that I do not possess all the answers and never will. We all have a useful set of skills or wound have not dared to board this vessel. Let me tell you of my set of skills. I have the ability to inspire those that fight along side me and can bring out the best in people, inspiring both competence and courage. I have been known to be both quite diplomatic and intimidating as the need arrises. And I can rally my allies to the fight in the face of fear and despair. I am a skill swords woman and archer. I am an arcane caster. And I am an experienced sky sailor, having grown up traveling the skies. My crib was the howling winds of the Eye of Abendego and I am more experience that most flying a ship in high winds. Let us hear from the other would-be captains.


Vitals:
HP: 44/44 | Def: 22 T: 15 FF: 18 | Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +3 | Init: +4 | Low light & Dark Vision | Effects: none
Skills:
Acrobatics 6, Fly 11, Intimidate 4, Know(Dungeoneering) 6, Know(Engineering) 6, Perception 12, Stealth 12(13), Survival 7, Swim 7
Male Strix Fighter 5 (Airborne Ambusher)

Arioch slowly walked on to the ship, admiring its beauty. He heard the others discussing things like who would be captain and other such things, but he was more interested in the ship. He walked slowly past the railing taking in every detail and seemingly talking to himself. "Simon's right, you wouldn't do well just laying still in a harbor, just stuck in one place. You need to fly and see the world. I think you and I will see eye to eye... So do you have a name by which I can call you?"


Male dhampir Cleric Level 5

Teleron is satisfied with the ship and goes to the railing facing out to the open skies. He closes his eyes and feels the wind on his face, "maybe i finally found the way to answers" he whispers softly and turns to the commotion on deck about the captains.


Female Elf 5 Wizard (Conjurer) AC 15 (touch 14, FF 11); Hp: 18/30; Saves: Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7; CMD 16; Perception +7; init +4

"On second thought, I call the room with the most shelves. I'll need lots and lots of shelves." Tessara watches as mules bring her supplies on board the ship (Is that okay, GM?), smiling now that she has not only a party, but a fair and equal chance, rather than being some party's hireling.


Male Suli Skirmisher/Sky Stalker Ranger 5 AC 20 (touch 14, FF 17); Hp: 40; Saves: +7,+8,+4; CMD 22; Perception +9; init +5

Hal doesn't bother to stand on anything, but rises from his chair and places, with a thump, a small iron chest upon the table.
See this chest? This is the war chest of a former sky pirate. I once flew these skies alone, with neither ship nor crew, and I gained more than treasure from those times, I gained knowledge and experience.
I do not claim to know all there is to know about these skies, but I do have experience, and if we are looking for adventure, I can certainly help you find it.
As a warrior who as once traveled alone, I know how valuable it is to have people to work with, and I will value your respective skills, as I'm sure that each and every one of you will save our hides when we're out there. I would be proud to serve as your captain, but I advocate for Tessara's solution, to have multiple captains. Freyja and I can both serve well as captains, serving different roles at your pleasure.

Having said his piece, Hal sits back down and replaces the chest in Flit's saddlebags before pulling out a deck of cards and turning to Tessara, How about a game before you go and search for the room with the most shelves?


Female Elf 5 Wizard (Conjurer) AC 15 (touch 14, FF 11); Hp: 18/30; Saves: Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7; CMD 16; Perception +7; init +4

Tessara pulls up a chair and with a smirk looks Hal dead in the eyes "By the time I finish beating you, cap'n, all my stuff should be aboard. So, what're we playing?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Crimson Rose

For everyone that is looking around the ship it is pretty big.

Top deck without sails or mast there is alot of open room. The captains quarters There are 2 doors on top deck that lead to different rooms. they are not much more elaborate than the other rooms. Two stair ways on either side of ship leading down to 10 rooms each 5 of which looks like it has a purpose.
1.Empty manikins and Weapon racks line all the walls
2.Shelves line most wall with a few pantries and a food preparation area in the middle
3.Barrels fill this room the entire room seems to be colder
4.Room filled with maps covering the walls most of the old world. Long desk in middle with all sorts of compass and mapping tools
5. This room actually has 2 Couches and a large rug in the middle
The other 5 rooms on this deck are completely empty

End of the hall One set of stairs leading down into a long hallway with 10 Medium sized Rooms 5 on each side.All of which have One wall coved in shelves, Room for a bed,and one very elaborate Table and two chairs made of the same red glass. And 2 Large doors at the end of the hallways set against the back instead of the side open up to rooms that are much larger they look like 2 stories rooms with no floor between them A large hammock in the far corner of each room.

Simon sits done at the table To play cards Deal me in


Female Sky Druid 4 HP 34/34 | AC 18 | T 14 | FF 14 | CMB+5 | CMD 19 | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +8 | Init +4 | Perc +11

Siri skirts around the top deck, checking out their new ship. As she passes the main wheel to steer the ship she pauses for a moment, slowing down and eyeing it with wonder.Could I? No, I couldn't. Well maybe...

she slowly reaches out and places her hands on the wheel, a comforting wind blowing around her as she settles her body into place.

"Okay I was wrong. This, this is what I want to do!" Siri exclaims, a huge smile splayed across her face.


Female Elf 5 Wizard (Conjurer) AC 15 (touch 14, FF 11); Hp: 18/30; Saves: Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7; CMD 16; Perception +7; init +4

You wouldn't happen to have a map, would you?


Female Elf 5 Wizard (Conjurer) AC 15 (touch 14, FF 11); Hp: 18/30; Saves: Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7; CMD 16; Perception +7; init +4

Tessara sends another Message. She smirks afterwards, assuming no one heard her.

Perception DC 25/GM:
She orders the laborers to transport her stuff to a lower room. And also to bring in someone to break down one of the walls to another room, so she'll have more space.


Male Suli Skirmisher/Sky Stalker Ranger 5 AC 20 (touch 14, FF 17); Hp: 40; Saves: +7,+8,+4; CMD 22; Perception +9; init +5

Hal shrugs, So what was the overall consensus on the question of captains? More importantly, Tessara, what are you best at? he smirks, while inconspicuously trying to listen in on what Tessara appears to be doing as she prepares to play.
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


Female Gathlain DragonRider Level 4

"I feel as if I make a great candidate for Captain, if not at-least First Mate. I am a natural at deck fighting, I have been adventuring and traveling alone for sometime I have adventured in groups before, so I have experience. I know when to be serious and I know how to have fun.My people were literally born from the plants of the entire world, we are very knowledgeable and wise knowing so much and seeing a lot in our lives and of our elders. I an verse in language, persuasion, tactics, and I have a way with people that seems to form unbreakable bonds, for example with my Silver dragon Alyi, I'm sure you all have seen flying about, you can't miss her large graceful beauty.I treat everyone with respect as long as they treat me the same. I may be small in size but I have a big heart and a strong wise mind. I have sailed the air, and the seas since I can remember. I have seen things you can not imagine. I am trained in Ranged, Melee and Mounted Combat So I am versatile and with myself and my two companions I can have eyes everywhere to see beyond what we can not, which is helpful when sailing. But maybe we can figure out a contest or game to play to show our skills, and help us fairly determine who is captain. But I am always up for First mate, or entertainer or map maker, or something along those lines if I am not favored as the captain role. But with that said, Deal me in. ^_^"


Female Aasimar Cleric of Shelyn/5 | HP 37/37 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | Save F 7 R 4 W 11 | CMD 17 | Per 10

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

Eleanis happens to be close by Tessara when she sends her last message.

Tessara whisper Per DC 25:
Breaking down walls on the ship is a very very bad idea for MANY reasons. I would cancel that order if you don't want everyone knowing about it


Female Elf 5 Wizard (Conjurer) AC 15 (touch 14, FF 11); Hp: 18/30; Saves: Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7; CMD 16; Perception +7; init +4

"Xyla, you're best served as a mapmaker, I believe I actually have a mapmakers kit, you're welcome to use. I mean, I could do it, in theory, but I'd rather not. Plus, I don't actually trust you to be our captain, in all honesty. Hell, I'd be the captain myself if I didn't think it'd be a bore and distract me from my arcane studies."

She looks to Simon and Hal, "So whose turn is it?"


The Crimson Rose

Siri:
There is no wheel lol But it is funny yo watch your character stand were the wheel would be.

good luck breaking a wall down He snickers My turn shuffling his cards in his hand Looks at tessara On this ship anyone can be captain no need to know the ability to sail you have to merely want it in your heart


Male dhampir Cleric Level 5

Teleron comes over to the game and watches with mild interest.
So what's her name Simon?


The Crimson Rose

The Crimson Rose with that the ship flaps it's wings and lifts up a couple yards.


Female Elf 5 Wizard (Conjurer) AC 15 (touch 14, FF 11); Hp: 18/30; Saves: Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +7; CMD 16; Perception +7; init +4

"Dear god, it's alive!" Tessara yells in surprise!

51 to 100 of 857 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sky Pirates & The Tide Of Slime All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.