Skull & Shackles: Sails under a blood red sky.

Game Master DBH

To be continued.

Red Sky folder link

Shackles map

Merrow melee


1,101 to 1,150 of 1,207 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Rhialla settles in behind the new wheel, enjoying the freedom of the open air, and the feel of the ship responding to her control, a moment of pure enjoyment.

Profession (Sailor)/ aid (Percy/Ash/Cass): 1d20 + 17 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 17 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 33
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Human Female Wizard (Poleiheira Adherent) 7 | HP 23/51 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +5 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +8 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Inspiration 4/4 | Mount 14 hrs. | Pearls of Power: 1st—1/1 2nd—1/1 3rd—1/1 | Water Blast 5/5

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Profession (sailor): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Cass settles back into the shipboard routine, using her petty spells to aid in the ship's chores and spending a great deal of time studying her book.


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag grinds their sailors as usual, charming and snarling as only he can be.

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
Profession (Sailor) aid?: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Are you sure you want to do that?

It is your second day out from Shark island, shortly after the noon rations have been passed out. Herzag is up in the crows nest making sure the lookouts are doing their jobs. He turns to starboard, something flickered off the coast of Shark island for a second.

A closer look reveals a large merchantman that had been slinking along the coast in an effort to avoid those unpleasant pirates. Now, judging by the way it's lurching it seems to have met something nasty.

What are you doing now?

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

Assuming Herzag reports it

"Battle Stations! Eyes sharp tell me whats attacking that prize!" Get ready to repel boarders and prepare for underwater attackers! Rhialla Love Get us close but be ready to catch the wind again if its something really unpleasant....Ashlei, Herzag try not to get yourselves killed!"

He added as an afterthought looking very grim... but was that a hint of a smile on his face?


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -1 | Active :

Ashlei frowns then salutes Percival.

"Awww...OK Capt'n! But I was hoping to get Herzag wounded at the very least! You know how he gets if he doesn't kill a man every few days or so. Nobody wants to clean up that mess..."


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

"The Captain meant you should care not to trip by yourself, and lit your hair on fire or something" - Herzag pipes in, climbing down from the crow's nest - "And I don't get wounded" - he snarls, moving over to get some of his gear - "Though knocking down one or two boyos... Or fiery haired girls... Will do wonders for my mood" - he grins.


Human Female Wizard (Poleiheira Adherent) 7 | HP 23/51 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +5 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +8 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Inspiration 4/4 | Mount 14 hrs. | Pearls of Power: 1st—1/1 2nd—1/1 3rd—1/1 | Water Blast 5/5

Cass hangs on to the rigging as the wind blows past her, squinting into the direction of the conflict.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -1 | Active :

Smirking at the half-orc rising to her obvious banter-bait has started Ashlei's 'creative' juices flowing. She then makes a crude gesture referencing the half-orc's private parts.

"I'm not talkin' about your Ego 'boyo'...and you only WISH my hair was on fire! It would be a lot cooler than anything you could come up with in a fight...or anything else!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

"Lass, all that fire just burns stronger when you're around my 'ego' - Herzag chuckles at his companion - "True though, if it was your hair burning up instead of your loins, it would definitely be cool..." - he adds with a serious nod.


Are you sure you want to do that?

As you draw closer to the lurching ship you begin to make out combat on the deck, the ships crew is engaged with a group of large green humanoids.

Knowledge local DC22:

What are you doing? So far you are undetected.


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

"One of you just needs to throw the other on a bunk and get it over with." Rhialla says with a laugh as she brings the ship closer to their target. "I see big, green and mean looking! Anyone have an idea what we're dealing with?"


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -1 | Active :

Know(local): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

"Ogres! Aquatic of course! I say we help them out and demand 'compensation' payment for it! Never fought an aquatic ogre before..."


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

"The Cap just needs to say the word" - Herzag pops un next to Ashe, dagger in hand.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -1 | Active :
Rhialla "Buxom" Blackwater wrote:
"One of you just needs to throw the other on a bunk and get it over with." Rhialla says with a laugh as she brings the ship closer to their target.[/b]

Nope! That would ruin half the fun of teasing him to near-something...

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

he paused calculating... aim for the reward or for the whole ...

"Start firing, focus on the Merrows, but we are taking the whole ship."

He called out moving down torwards the balistas to provide direct control if needed.

"Get the boarding parties Ready Herzag!"

"Anything special needed to hurt the merrows? Cass, Ash?"

He called out next


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -1 | Active :

Ashlei shrugs, and immediately loads her prized crossbow.

"You chop, stab, and burn them. They're not trolls. Just don't get hit. It will hurt. A LOT. I mean...OGRES man."

She kicks a crewman who is laughing at the plight of the ship ahead.

"Move faster! Grab the boarding hooks! We have a 'rescue' to perform! YOU can go first!"

She then turns to the ship's mage.

"Cassie? Can you do that flight spell again on me and Herzag?"


Human Female Wizard (Poleiheira Adherent) 7 | HP 23/51 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +5 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +8 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Inspiration 4/4 | Mount 14 hrs. | Pearls of Power: 1st—1/1 2nd—1/1 3rd—1/1 | Water Blast 5/5

Cass makes a wry expression as she says, "Didn't prep that spell - I could eke out enough magic to do it for one of you, but that's it."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -1 | Active :

Do we have a catapult?


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

About how many rounds away are we?

As they approach, Rhialla begins to cast a spell, filling the officers and senior crew with the fervor of the Pirate Queen.

Cast Blessing of Fervor. 7 rounds. 5 of us plus 2 others.
With this blessing, you call your allies to move forth and empower them to conquer and become victorious. Each round for the duration of this spell, each of your allies can choose one of the following bonuses for that round at the beginning of its turn (their choice).
• Increase its speed by 30 feet.
• Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
• Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
• Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
• Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Are you sure you want to do that?

You are two minutes out from the fight, no one is watching for trouble though, everyone is trying hard to fight off the Merrow.

You can time your casting to your ship drawing alongside easily.

So a list of the spells you're using and then the map goes up.


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Deadly Juggernaut on Percy (1 minute before we engage. 7 minute duration), Bless on group (two rounds before engagement, duration 7 mins), Blessing of Fervor on group (1 round before engagement, duration 7 rounds), Shield of Faith on Ashlei 2 rounds before engagement (duration 7 mins +3 AC)

Party:
+1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

With this blessing, you call your allies to move forth and empower them to conquer and become victorious. Each round for the duration of this spell, each of your allies can choose one of the following bonuses for that round at the beginning of its turn (their choice).
• Increase its speed by 30 feet.
• Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
• Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
• Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
• Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.

Percygain a cumulative +1 luck bonus on melee attack rolls, melee weapon damage rolls, Strength checks, and Strength-based skill checks as well as DR 2/— each time you reduce a qualifying opponent to 0 or few hit points (maximum +5 bonus and DR 10/—) with a melee attack.

Ashlei+3 deflection bonus to AC


Are you sure you want to do that?

Anybody else doing anything?


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -1 | Active :

Still wondering if we have a catapult...


Human Female Wizard (Poleiheira Adherent) 7 | HP 23/51 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +5 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +8 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Inspiration 4/4 | Mount 14 hrs. | Pearls of Power: 1st—1/1 2nd—1/1 3rd—1/1 | Water Blast 5/5

Everybody want some haste?


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

That would probably be a great one for just before we engage


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Oh boy, so many buffs!! Herzag is a happy camper.

The rogue chuckles as he feels the magical energies course through his body, twirling the daggers in the air and waiting.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -1 | Active :

Haste is good!


Are you sure you want to do that?

As you come up beside the doomed ship the fight is over, the last of the crew are dead, one Merrow stands on the bow tossing pieces of the crew to the following sharks. He laughs happily as he tears chunks of bodies to sprinkle in the water.

Map up top, you have a surprise round on them.

What are you doing now?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Female Wizard (Poleiheira Adherent) 7 | HP 23/51 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +5 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +8 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Inspiration 4/4 | Mount 14 hrs. | Pearls of Power: 1st—1/1 2nd—1/1 3rd—1/1 | Water Blast 5/5

Cass opens by counterpointing her haste spell: She casts slow on the merrow.

DC 17 Will save or staggered for 7 rounds and take a -1 penalty to AC & attack rolls & Reflex saves, as well as halved movement rate.


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Handing over the wheel, Rhialla strides to the rail as they approach within boarding range. Looking on as the merrow gleefully tears the bodies apart, she sends a stream of water the freezes into a razor-sharp shard of ice, streaking toward the sea ogre, as she draws Brine’s sting.

Icicle/Haste/Bless/Blessing: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 26
Cold: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Don't forget to select your Blessing of Fervor effect each round
Rhialla Blessing rnd 1: Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
Current AC: 22. Reflex +7

Personal Buffs Bless/Blessing of Fervor/ Haste


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -1 | Active :

Ashlei screams at the top of her lungs!

"KILL THEM ALL!"

Then fires her crossbow at the closest ogre...

Underwater Crossbow/80ft Range Inc.: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Haste action!

Drops her crossbow to the deck and launches her fire across the way at the closest ogre!

Burning Hands! FIRE damage - Reflex DC14 for 1/2: 5d4 ⇒ (2, 3, 3, 4, 1) = 13

Burning Hands SLA!:
Any creature in the area of the flames takes 1d4 points of fire damage per caster level (maximum 5d4). Flammable materials burn if the flames touch them. A character can extinguish burning items as a full-round action.

She then quick draws her Starknife and readies a charge...


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Herzag zaps his wand, and stands his ground.

UMD Wand of Shield: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

"Keep at it" - he nods as his companions attack from a distance.

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

Will get apost up soon sorry for the delays


Are you sure you want to do that?

Will saves vs slow:

will red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
will Blue: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
will Green: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
will yellow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Ref save vs flaming hands Green: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Red & Yellow are both caught in Cassiopeia's spell and move sluggishly.

Green howls as he eats a face full of fire from Ashlei.

Blue takes an icicle from Rhialla.

Herzag plays with his wand.

Everyone looks expectantly at Percy?

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

Thankfully he didnt have to get much closer merely shifting forward about five feet driving the magical boarding pike at the closest Merrow. Light those things were huge.

Furious focus, power attack,blessing of fervor, haste, deadly juggernaut: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 12 - 2 + 1 = 19
damage 1: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 4 = 11

Furious focus, power attack,blessing of fervor, haste, deadly juggernaut: 1d20 + 7 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 - 2 + 1 = 23
damage 2: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 4 = 16

Haste Bonus attack Furious focus, power attack,blessing of fervor, haste, deadly juggernaut: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 12 - 2 + 1 = 24
damage Haste bonus: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 4 = 16

Ac is currently 22 with bonuses let me know if i need to roll Attacks of Opportunity i think our reach is probably about the same though


Are you sure you want to do that?

Percy tries to fillet Greenwith some success.

Green bellows with rage and lashes back at Percy

claw: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
claw: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Blue lumbers foward and slashes at Herzag
claw: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

Yellow sluggishly advances.

Red slings a javelin at Asheli

javelin - slow: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 1 = 9

The party may now act.


Human Female Wizard (Poleiheira Adherent) 7 | HP 23/51 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +5 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +8 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Inspiration 4/4 | Mount 14 hrs. | Pearls of Power: 1st—1/1 2nd—1/1 3rd—1/1 | Water Blast 5/5

Figuring that merrow are probably not too bright, Cass throws out a hypnotic pattern to try to entrance some of them.

Hypnotic pattern hit dice affected: 2d4 + 7 ⇒ (4, 3) + 7 = 14

Will save DC 16 to resist.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -1 | Active :

Staying just out of reach, Ashlei begins bombarding Mr. Green with her Starknife and multiple daggers she quickly draws, heats up, and throws!

Full ATTACK(Thrown Starknife!)
+1 Starknife w/PBS+Haste: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 13 + 1 = 15
Magic/Silver Damage+Scorching+Precision: 1d4 + 3 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (4) + 6 = 16

+Bonus HASTE ATTACK(Thrown Dagger!)
Dagger(Thrown w/PBS+Haste): 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 1 = 15
Damage+Scorching+Precision: 1d4 + 3 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (6) + 6 = 18

+ Iterative Attack!(Thrown Dagger!)
Dagger(Thrown w/PBS+Haste): 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 1 = 26
Damage+Scorching+Precision: 1d4 + 3 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (3) + 6 = 16
Crit?
Dagger(Thrown w/PBS+Haste): 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 1 = 23
Damage+Precision: 1d4 + 3 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 6 = 13

Two of her weapons seem to bounce off of the unusually high railing of the strange ship, then teleport back to her belt!


Current Status:
AC: 29 || HP: 49/60 || CMD: 26 || Effects: Shield, Blessing of Fervor
Male half-orc fighter (lore warden) 2/unchained rogue 5 || Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13 || AC 29, touch 19, flat-footed 21 || hp 60 || Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +7 Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, sacred tattoo

Hmmmm GM_DBH can blue actually reach me from where he is? If yes, the Herzag will take a step back and allow Ashe and the Cap to continue doing their handiwork :)

And a readied attack, just in case.


Are you sure you want to do that?

The Merrow have a 15' reach.


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

With a wicked smile, Rhialla locks eyes with one of the merrow, pointing to the one beside him. "Kill him!"

Cast Murderous Command (Extended). DC 15 Will. Duration 2 rounds. The target attacks its nearest ally on its next turn with a melee weapon or natural weapon.

Personal Buffs Bless/Blessing of Fervor/ Haste
Rhialla Blessing rnd 1: Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.

I'm telling Yellow to kill Green


Are you sure you want to do that?

will save vs Hypnotic pattern Red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
will save vs Hypnotic pattern Blue: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
will save vs Hypnotic pattern Green: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Ashlei finishes off the badly wounded Green

Blue & Red stare enraptured at the swirling pattern Cassiopeia conjured up.

Rhialla. Green is dead. Who are you telling Yellow to attack?


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Red

Dark Archive

Male Chelaxian Human Fighter 7 HP 44/56 subdual 56/56 AC/Touch/Flat 19/12/17 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+4/+2 | Init +3 perception +5, climb+8, Intimidate+9,Prof. Sailor +9,Swim+7,

Furious focus, power attack,blessing of fervor, haste, deadly juggernaut 1: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 12 - 2 + 1 = 31
damage: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 4 = 12
Furious focus, power attack,blessing of fervor, haste, deadly juggernaut bonus: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 12 - 2 + 1 = 13
damage: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 4 = 15

Furious focus, power attack,blessing of fervor, haste, deadly juggernaut confirm?: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 12 - 2 + 1 = 25
extra crit damage: 2d8 + 12 + 8 ⇒ (4, 1) + 12 + 8 = 25

SLiding along the rails torwards the other two he Jabbed his boarding pike hard at the Merrow closest (blue) once... then with the magical speed coursing through him again.


Are you sure you want to do that?

Yellow lumbers over to the drooling Yellow He's slowed so no attack sorry. :)

Percy chops nastily into Blue

Woken up by the pain Blue snarls and lashes back at Percy.

claw: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
claw: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

He also tries to grab Percy.

grapple: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24

Percy you are now grappled by one big hand.

The party can now act.


Female Ifrit Swashbuckler Level 7 (Flying Blade) | HP 66/66 (0NL)| Init. +3 (+5) | Speed 30ft | AC 23, touch 17, FF 17 | CMD 25 | Fort +5 : Ref +9 : Will +3 | Burning Hands: 1/Day | Perc +10 | Panache: 3 Pts / -1 | Active :

Stepping up to the rail to get a clearer shot, Ashlei draws one of her best daggers and target's the Merrow's arm grabbing the Captain!

"PUT HIM DOWN!"

Spending 1 Panache for a Targeted Throw!(Ex):
At 7th level, a flying blade can target individual body parts. This deed functions as the swashbuckler’s targeted strike deed, but the flying blade can also use this deed when making ranged attacks with either a dagger or a starknife as long as the target is within 60 feet of the flying blade. This deed replaces targeted strike.
*Arms: The target takes no damage from the attack, but it drops one carried item of the swashbuckler’s choice, even if the item is wielded with two hands. Items held in a locked gauntlet cannot be chosen.

+1 Dagger(Thrown w/PBS): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

I'm assuming a 31 will hit and release the Captain. Just tell me if I'm wrong. Technically an 18 is a possible Crit, but hitting an arm does no real damage with this ability.

"Once the Captain is clear Herzag...KILL IT!"


Human Female Wizard (Poleiheira Adherent) 7 | HP 23/51 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | Fort +5 Ref +5 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +8 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Inspiration 4/4 | Mount 14 hrs. | Pearls of Power: 1st—1/1 2nd—1/1 3rd—1/1 | Water Blast 5/5

Cass continues weaving her hypnotic pattern.


Female Human Cleric 7 HP: 50/50 | AC 19/13/16 | Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9 (+10 vs Charm/Compulsion)| Init: +3 | Perc: +6

Moving forward on deck, Rhialla breathes a sigh of relief, as the merrow releases Percy. She sends a stream of freezing water at the ogre, the liquid becoming a razor-sharp icicle before impact."Focus on that one! The other will be acting on my orders for a few more seconds!!"

Icicle: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Cold: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Are you sure you want to do that?

Blue drops Percy as Asheli's blade digs into his arm.

Yellow slowly advances.

Red stares at the pretty patterns.

Blue lashes out again at Percy.

claw: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
claw: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

The party can now act

1,101 to 1,150 of 1,207 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Skull & Shackles: Sails under a blood red sky. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.