Sic Semper Tyrannis! (Thrune's Hell's Rebels Revived)

Game Master GM Aarvid

Rebellion
Maps

Loot Sheet

GM Screen:

Perception:
'[dice=Perception (Aldren)]1d20+1[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Arcos)]1d20+1[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Lubella)]1d20+5[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Talvek)]1d20[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Fhingle)]1d20+3[/dice]
'[dice=Perception (Sidius)]1d20+3[/dice]

Initiative:
'[dice=Initiative (Aldren)]1d20+4[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Arcos)]1d20+4[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Lubella)]1d20+4[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Talvek)]1d20+1[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Fhingle)]1d20+2[/dice]
'[dice=Initiative (Sidius)]1d20+6[/dice]


3,201 to 3,250 of 3,682 << first < prev | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | next > last >>

Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Sidius turns to look at the(lead) woman with the net, focussing his will and directing it outward, Nap time..., he thinks as he throws his hex.

Slumber. Will DC 17, or fall asleep for 5 rounds.


Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria (5) | "Finch" | (Portraits) | Conditions: Aid
Vitals:
HP: 30/30 | AC: 18/t11/fl18; 19/t11/fl19 (w/shield) | Fort+5 Ref+2 Will+9 (+2 vs enchantments; Immune sleep) | Init+0 | Perc+6 (low-light) | CMB+5 CMD 16
Skills:
Acro -4 (-8 to jump), Appr +4, Bluff +11, Diplo +6, Disg +13, Heal +8, Know(Hist/Planes) +4, Know(Nobility/Religion) +5, Ling +6, Perc +6, Prof-Courtesan +11, SenMot +10, Spellcraft +4

"Master Brakisi, little ones, you seem to be making friends. I feel left out." With his scorpion whip still in one hand, he calls on Calistria to hold the woman in back in place, then takes a five foot step forward to help keep everyone in the radius of the magic circle's protection. "Come on, let's take them down quickly."

Hold Person, DC 17 Will; Woman in back who used a wand last round. If the saves go our way, that'll leave one woman held, another slumbering, and the noble blind. Have to start taking them out quick before spells wear off.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Lubella tries to goad the strange faced creature. It turns his head to her.

”Soon you will see what you do not understand. “

Arcos fires a bolt at the creature but as it reacts to the bolt to dodge it, the fact that it can see again is evident as the bolt misses.

Sidius hexes the woman closest

Lady : 1d20 ⇒ 4 and she falls to the ground asleep .

While Aldren calls a prayer to hold the one in back

Glittery Lady: 1d20 ⇒ 3

She seems to freeze in place.

1d20 ⇒ 12 but then unfreezes again.

=== Round 2 ===
24+Nobel(glittery, readied...)
24-Sidius(), Fhingle()
17-Aldren(protC), Arcos(shield)
12-Blue Lady(2x asleep), Pink Lady(2x, glittery)
9- Lubella(mirrored), Talvek()


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 41/48 AC:20 T:19 F:16 | Saves F:8 R:14 W:7 (11 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 11 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 60ft | Active: Mage Armor, Cat's Grace, Heroism, Expeditious Retreat

Lubella spoke some arcane words and strolled up between the sleeping lady and the faceless noble, drawing out her scimitar. "Care to repent your evil ways?", she asked casually, looking up at him.

Standard Action: Cast Cat's Grace, Move Action: Move (drawing scimitar)

No improvement to AC from Cat's Grace — already at max dex.
She should have drawn her weapon last round, but I forgot to specify. Couldn't start Battle Dance, move and attack this round.

2nd lvl spells cast: 2/3
1st lvl spells cast: 0/5


Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria (5) | "Finch" | (Portraits) | Conditions: Aid
Vitals:
HP: 30/30 | AC: 18/t11/fl18; 19/t11/fl19 (w/shield) | Fort+5 Ref+2 Will+9 (+2 vs enchantments; Immune sleep) | Init+0 | Perc+6 (low-light) | CMB+5 CMD 16
Skills:
Acro -4 (-8 to jump), Appr +4, Bluff +11, Diplo +6, Disg +13, Heal +8, Know(Hist/Planes) +4, Know(Nobility/Religion) +5, Ling +6, Perc +6, Prof-Courtesan +11, SenMot +10, Spellcraft +4

When the deformed, shape shifting ‘noble’ is no longer blind and the woman in back manages to free herself of being held, Aldren snarls a bit impatiently. ”They are shaking off our spells. I love foreplay as much as the next person but can we get to the main act already?” He casts Murderous Command on the woman in back.

Will Save DC 16;


Vigilante 4/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 35 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +9 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8 |

Whoops, missed his unblinding.


Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria (5) | "Finch" | (Portraits) | Conditions: Aid
Vitals:
HP: 30/30 | AC: 18/t11/fl18; 19/t11/fl19 (w/shield) | Fort+5 Ref+2 Will+9 (+2 vs enchantments; Immune sleep) | Init+0 | Perc+6 (low-light) | CMB+5 CMD 16
Skills:
Acro -4 (-8 to jump), Appr +4, Bluff +11, Diplo +6, Disg +13, Heal +8, Know(Hist/Planes) +4, Know(Nobility/Religion) +5, Ling +6, Perc +6, Prof-Courtesan +11, SenMot +10, Spellcraft +4

Gah! I just realized it’s not my turn yet. Sorry!


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 4/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 46/49 | AC 22 Tch. 14, Ff. 18 | Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +4 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +16; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Talvek feels heat rising in his cheeks at Aldren's words, and strides forward to flank the fancy-dressed opponent with Lubella.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 2 = 28 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Forged Map | Rebels Map
Arcos Vadreis wrote:
Whoops, missed his unblinding.

He was trying to make it not obvious, but I did remove it from his condition. :)

Lubella dances into position between the sleeping lady and the swirl-faced 'noble'. However, not only is he not blind, he has remarkable reach and takes a swipe at her as she closes.

AOO#1 sword: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 img: 1d6 ⇒ 6 real on #1 POP!
His readied attack likewise triggers, and he takes another swing at her.

sword: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 img: 1d5 ⇒ 1 real on #1 Hits!
sword dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Finally, his reflexes in this combat seem especially quick and he takes yet another swing as Talvek approaches to flank.

AOO#2 sword: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 Miss!

He misses the tiefling, who neatly stabs his flanked opponent in the thigh.

=== Round 3 ===
24-Sidius(), Fhingle()
17-Aldren(protC), Arcos(shield)

12-Blue Lady(2x asleep), Pink Lady(2x, glittery)
9+ Nobel(-6, glittery)
9- Lubella(-5, mirroredx5), Talvek()


Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria (5) | "Finch" | (Portraits) | Conditions: Aid
Vitals:
HP: 30/30 | AC: 18/t11/fl18; 19/t11/fl19 (w/shield) | Fort+5 Ref+2 Will+9 (+2 vs enchantments; Immune sleep) | Init+0 | Perc+6 (low-light) | CMB+5 CMD 16
Skills:
Acro -4 (-8 to jump), Appr +4, Bluff +11, Diplo +6, Disg +13, Heal +8, Know(Hist/Planes) +4, Know(Nobility/Religion) +5, Ling +6, Perc +6, Prof-Courtesan +11, SenMot +10, Spellcraft +4

Same as what I posted "out of turn", except I will also use a move action to move up.

Aldren Halfblood wrote:

When the deformed, shape shifting ‘noble’ is no longer blind and the woman in back manages to free herself of being held, Aldren snarls a bit impatiently. ”They are shaking off our spells. I love foreplay as much as the next person but can we get to the main act already?” He casts Murderous Command on the woman in back.

Will Save DC 16;

He then moves forward to keep Lubella and Talvek in the radius of his spell's protection.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

1d20 ⇒ 20 as the woman fights off the murderous command from the Cleric of Calistria.

I do not serve your pathetic mistress! she spits.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Sidius, Fhingle and Arcos...


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

"We need to end this quickly or we will be heard and more of the watch will come down on us." Fhingle says in a loud whisper, a pulse of energy escapes his body.

Bless: +1 to Atk and saves vs fear


Vigilante 4/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 35 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +9 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8 |

Arcos snaps his fingers and vanishes, before advancing forward while keeping out of range of the noble.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Fhingle calls for a blessing upon the party to strengthen their attacks and courage.

Arcos disappears in a flash...

Will move us forward tomorrow if no word from Sidius...

=== Round 3 ===
24-Sidius(), Fhingle(blessed)
17-Aldren(protC), Arcos(shield, invis)
12-Blue Lady(2x asleep), Pink Lady(2x, glittery)
9+ Noble(-6, glittery)
9- Lubella(-5, mirroredx5), Talvek()


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Sidius moves up, and then turns his will and magic on woman that shook off Aldren's spell.

Slumber. Will DC 17, or fall asleep for 5 rounds.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Sidius moves to within 30' of the second lady and hexes her.1d20 ⇒ 2 she cannot resist and succumbs, slumping to the ground.

Both women continue their slumber (3rd round on blue, 1st round on pink)

The noble is furious and steps back to kick at the fallen woman (std action taken).

WAKE UP! and she rouses, but is groggy and prone. What happened?

Party goes...

=== Round 4 ===
9- Lubella(-5, mirroredx5), Talvek()
24-Sidius(), Fhingle(blessed)
17-Aldren(protC), Arcos(shield, invis)

12-Blue Lady(2x asleep3, prone), Pink Lady(2x, glittery, prone)
9+ Noble(-6, glittery)


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 41/48 AC:20 T:19 F:16 | Saves F:8 R:14 W:7 (11 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 11 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 60ft | Active: Mage Armor, Cat's Grace, Heroism, Expeditious Retreat

Lubella responded to the nobleman's blade nicking her arm, "Why yes, I'd love to dance!" She spoke an arcane word and began her spinning martial dance, then stepped forward and struck at his legs.

Swift Action: Arcane Strike, Move Action: Start Battle Dance, 5 ft step, Standard Action: Attack

Mithril Scimitar, Cat's Grace, Battle Dance, Bless: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 2 + 4 + 1 = 24
Non-lethal damage, Cat's Grace, Battle Dance, Arcane Strike, Blade of Mercy: 1d4 + 4 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 15

Battle Dance rounds used: 1/15


Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria (5) | "Finch" | (Portraits) | Conditions: Aid
Vitals:
HP: 30/30 | AC: 18/t11/fl18; 19/t11/fl19 (w/shield) | Fort+5 Ref+2 Will+9 (+2 vs enchantments; Immune sleep) | Init+0 | Perc+6 (low-light) | CMB+5 CMD 16
Skills:
Acro -4 (-8 to jump), Appr +4, Bluff +11, Diplo +6, Disg +13, Heal +8, Know(Hist/Planes) +4, Know(Nobility/Religion) +5, Ling +6, Perc +6, Prof-Courtesan +11, SenMot +10, Spellcraft +4

Aldren smirks as the smart-mouthed woman drops to the ground, "You may not serve Her, but you seem to get on your back quick enough. Nice job, Brakisi!" He drops his whip, steps next to the still unconscious woman, and draws his morningstar.

Actions: Free to drop Whip; Move to draw morningstar; 5' Step; Standard see below

A. If the noble appears to have any damage reduction, Aldren will use his standard action to cast weapons against evil on Lubella (range is close).
B. If he does not have DR, Aldren will use copycat on himself.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Lubella dances up and spins as she hacks into the noble, and he lets out a grunt of pain.

Aldren smirks and drops his whip in favor of a heavy weapon and clones himself.

So far no DR detected. Assuming that Lubella's non-lethal damage is still considered slashing damage etc. If so, then Aldren copycats

=== Round 4 ===
9- Lubella(-5, mirroredx5), Talvek()
24-Sidius(), Fhingle(blessed)
17-Aldren(2x, protC), Arcos(shield, invis)
12-Blue Lady(2x asleep3, prone), Pink Lady(2x, glittery, prone)
9+ Noble(-21, glittery)


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Fhingle moves to the North west to Help Lubella out with the woman. Preparing himself to strike her if she stands.

Hold if she tries to stand I will strike and take the AoO


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Sidius focuses his will again, turning it against the noble... Let's see how he likes the evil eye... He smiles, almost cruelly, and then releases the magic, tearing down the man's defenses.

Evil eye -> -2 AC for 8 rounds, will DC 17 to reduce to 1 round


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Fhingle advances into the fray, standing over the fallen woman, ready to strike should she tried to stand.

Sidius stares down the noble with an eye of evil. The swirling face grimaces and easily shrugs off most of the hex (1 round?)

will: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Talvek?

=== Round 4 ===
9- Lubella(-5, mirroredx5), Talvek()
24-Sidius(), Fhingle(blessed, READIED)
17-Aldren(2x, protC), Arcos(shield, invis)
12-Blue Lady(2x asleep3, prone), Pink Lady(2x, glittery, prone)
9+ Noble(-21, glittery, hex1-AC)


Vigilante 4/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 35 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +9 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8 |

Arcos steps to get out of the noble’s reach before slinging another bolt of lightning, taking advantage of being invisible.

Attack vs FF and Touch: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 = 20
Damage, Sneak Attack: 1d6 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (5, 4) = 15


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Oops sorry Arcos...your invisibility was so complete, it even fooled me!

The Blue Warlock hurls a bolt of lightning as he flickers back into view. The bolt catches the noble completely off guard.

CURSE YOU!


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 4/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 46/49 | AC 22 Tch. 14, Ff. 18 | Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +4 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +16; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

The noble's attacks may be far-reaching, but so are Talvek's, with his elongated arms. His right arm whips forward to strike at his target.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Lubella may be merciful and hold back on her strikes, but the tiefling has no patience for these strange assailants.


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Everyone should have bless as it is a 30' burst


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Talvek takes advantage of the momentary weakening of the nobles defenses caused by Sidius's hex, and slides his blade into a gap in the creatures armor.

The blue-clad woman continues her forth round of slumber from the ground with Fhingle standing over her.

The pink-clad woman, also prone, but awake, stands and re-duplicates herself before casting a cure on the noble.

1d8 ⇒ 1

The noble is not impressed, but continues his fight, taking out his anger on Talvek for striking him last.

You will pay for your ignorance!

sword: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 for dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 hit (miss PvE?)
fist: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 for dmg,bleed,grab: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 miss

But neither his long sword nor his long fist are able to connect with Talvek due to the protections.

=== Round 5 ===
19- Lubella(-5, mirroredx5), Talvek(), Sidius()
17-Aldren(2x, protC), Arcos(shield), Fhingle(blessed)

12-Blue Lady(2x asleep4, prone), Pink Lady(2x, glittery)
9+ Noble(-38, glittery)


Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria (5) | "Finch" | (Portraits) | Conditions: Aid
Vitals:
HP: 30/30 | AC: 18/t11/fl18; 19/t11/fl19 (w/shield) | Fort+5 Ref+2 Will+9 (+2 vs enchantments; Immune sleep) | Init+0 | Perc+6 (low-light) | CMB+5 CMD 16
Skills:
Acro -4 (-8 to jump), Appr +4, Bluff +11, Diplo +6, Disg +13, Heal +8, Know(Hist/Planes) +4, Know(Nobility/Religion) +5, Ling +6, Perc +6, Prof-Courtesan +11, SenMot +10, Spellcraft +4
GM Aarvid wrote:


[dice=sword]1d20+10 for [dice=dmg]1d8+4 hit (miss PvE?)

With the Magic Circle (protection from evil) from Aldren, his AC would be 20, so yeah, that would be a miss. That's using Talvek's 4th level stats, so if anything his updated 5th level should be even higher.

I'm going to hold on Aldren's action, partly cause he's lower in initiative than Lubella, Talvek and Sidius, but also because I want to see how things shake out with our heavy hitters before having him act.


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 41/48 AC:20 T:19 F:16 | Saves F:8 R:14 W:7 (11 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 11 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 60ft | Active: Mage Armor, Cat's Grace, Heroism, Expeditious Retreat

Lubella told the noble, "You should really reconsider your allegiances here!" She followed him, advancing as he retreated, showering him with blows.

5 ft step, Swift Action: Arcane Strike, Standard Action: Attack

Mithril Scimitar, Cat's Grace, Battle Dance, Bless: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 2 + 4 + 1 = 23
Non-lethal Damage, Cat's Grace, Battle Dance, Arcane Strike, Blade of Mercy: 1d4 + 4 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 14

Battle Dance rounds used: 2/15


Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria (5) | "Finch" | (Portraits) | Conditions: Aid
Vitals:
HP: 30/30 | AC: 18/t11/fl18; 19/t11/fl19 (w/shield) | Fort+5 Ref+2 Will+9 (+2 vs enchantments; Immune sleep) | Init+0 | Perc+6 (low-light) | CMB+5 CMD 16
Skills:
Acro -4 (-8 to jump), Appr +4, Bluff +11, Diplo +6, Disg +13, Heal +8, Know(Hist/Planes) +4, Know(Nobility/Religion) +5, Ling +6, Perc +6, Prof-Courtesan +11, SenMot +10, Spellcraft +4

Hefting a mahogany-handled morningstar tipped with cold iron, Aldren glanced briefly at Fhingle. He barely knew the halfling -- and then mostly by reputation -- and wasn't sure whether he was more in tune with Lubella's philosophy of redemption and conversion or Aldren's perspective of visiting evil upon those who did evil. Well, I guess I'm about to find out.

With a brief twist of his wrist that twirled the weapon in his hand, half-growling, "Sweet dreams," then raised it overhead and brought it down on one of the two heads beneath him, hoping he got the right one.

Coup de grace; automatic critical hit; Fort save DC 10+Damage dealt or dead

Critical Hit: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (6, 8) + 4 = 18


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Lubella dances within reach of the Noble and slashes him with the flat of her blade. Her hit is enough to knock him teetering.

By the looks of him, he appears staggered but not down.

Aldren, however decides he is taking no chances with the sleeping changeling and dispatches her with his morningstar.

1d20 ⇒ 2 and she expires without knowing what hit her.

=== Round 5 ===
19- Lubella(-5, mirroredx5), Aldren(2x, protC)
18- Talvek(), Sidius()
17- Arcos(shield), Fhingle(blessed)

12-Blue Lady(DEAD), Pink Lady(2x, glittery)
9+ Noble(-52, glittery, staggered)


Vigilante 4/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 35 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | F +2 R +9 W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8 |

Arcos moves to get a better angle on the woman and attempts to strike her with a fistful of lightning, striking her image instead. He smiles and says bombastically, ”The tide turns against you! You’re all alone against the forces of liberty!”

Mirror Image: 1d2 ⇒ 2


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Sidius says, "Time to end this," and traces an arcane pattern with his left hand, spinning it around, having it trail with snow and ice, filling his right hand until he points that hand at the noble and the magic compresses itself into an icy snowball that flies at the man.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Snowball: 5d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 2, 3, 3) = 17 (Cold)


HP 43 l AC 19 (T 13, FF17) l 3/3/5 (+2 vs Fear) l Init +2 l Perc +8 *Cover Name - Ba*

Fhingle winces as Aldren kills the sleeping woman, "Just give up or we will be forced to kill you." Fhingle says to the noble as he steps 5' in front of Aldren to protect him.


Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria (5) | "Finch" | (Portraits) | Conditions: Aid
Vitals:
HP: 30/30 | AC: 18/t11/fl18; 19/t11/fl19 (w/shield) | Fort+5 Ref+2 Will+9 (+2 vs enchantments; Immune sleep) | Init+0 | Perc+6 (low-light) | CMB+5 CMD 16
Skills:
Acro -4 (-8 to jump), Appr +4, Bluff +11, Diplo +6, Disg +13, Heal +8, Know(Hist/Planes) +4, Know(Nobility/Religion) +5, Ling +6, Perc +6, Prof-Courtesan +11, SenMot +10, Spellcraft +4

LOL! I am honestly wondering if that’s to protect Aldren from the noble or the noble from Aldren; but I think it’s the latter.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Arcos: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Arcos pops an image, exposing the 'real' opponent.

Sidius hurls a ball of snow at the tetering Noble, and the head-shot takes the man down to the ground with a thud.

The sleeping woman...never wakes up.

=== Round 5 ===
19- Lubella(-5, mirroredx5), Aldren(2x, protC)
18- Talvek(), Sidius()
17- Arcos(shield), Fhingle(blessed)
12-Blue Lady(DEAD), Pink Lady(2x, glittery)
9+ Noble(-69, glittery, prone, uncon)


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 4/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 46/49 | AC 22 Tch. 14, Ff. 18 | Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +4 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +16; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

With only one of the women in the fight, Talvek moves towards her, maintaining a distance of 10 feet. His rapier lashes out towards her, making a low whistling sound.

Attack, Bless: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Forged Map | Rebels Map

After being stabbed by Talvek, the remaining woman has the look of desperation in her eyes, with no intent to surrender.

She will never allow you...any of you to survive this! My death only will bring her to power sooner!

She redoubles her image and then channels forth power from some dark source.

DC 20 Knowledge (religion):

She wields the unholy symbol of Mahathallah

negative: 1d6 ⇒ 4 DC10 WILL for half...4 or 2

=== Round 6 ===
19- Lubella(-5, mirroredx5), Aldren(2x, protC)
18- Talvek(), Sidius()
17- Arcos(shield), Fhingle(blessed)

12-Blue Lady(DEAD), Pink Lady(-6, 2x, glittery)
9+ Noble(-69, glittery, prone, uncon)


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 41/48 AC:20 T:19 F:16 | Saves F:8 R:14 W:7 (11 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 11 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 60ft | Active: Mage Armor, Cat's Grace, Heroism, Expeditious Retreat

Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Lubella admonished the opposing cleric, "Invoking such dark power is dangerous for your soul!" She tried to strike the true enemy, rather than an image.

Swift Action: Arcane Strike, Standard Action: attack

Mithril Scimitar, Cat's Grace, Battle Dance, Bless: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 2 + 4 + 1 = 20
Non-lethal Damage, Cat's Grace, Battle Dance, Arcane Strike, Blade of Mercy: 1d4 + 4 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 16

I suppose now is a fairly harmless time for some bad rolls.

Battle Dance rounds used: 3/15


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 4/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 46/49 | AC 22 Tch. 14, Ff. 18 | Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +4 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +16; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 8 + (5) = 17
Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

"Not just for her soul." Talvek adds as he strikes at the woman again.

Attack, Bless: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria (5) | "Finch" | (Portraits) | Conditions: Aid
Vitals:
HP: 30/30 | AC: 18/t11/fl18; 19/t11/fl19 (w/shield) | Fort+5 Ref+2 Will+9 (+2 vs enchantments; Immune sleep) | Init+0 | Perc+6 (low-light) | CMB+5 CMD 16
Skills:
Acro -4 (-8 to jump), Appr +4, Bluff +11, Diplo +6, Disg +13, Heal +8, Know(Hist/Planes) +4, Know(Nobility/Religion) +5, Ling +6, Perc +6, Prof-Courtesan +11, SenMot +10, Spellcraft +4

K-Rel: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Heal: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Wow...the crap rolls come out in force... still, succeeded on the Will save

Aldren taps Fhingle on the shoulder, ”Don’t worry, I don’t want them all dead... we need one to question first.” Aldren casts a quick glance at the noble to see if the shapeshifting assassin is still alive or not. Regardless of the quick diagnosis, he casts charm person on the woman. It was a long shot, but could solve two problems at once. ”Surrender, sweet cheeks. It’s your only chance.” He then moves up into the scrum.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

No one (so far) recognizes the obscure holy symbol displayed briefly by the woman as she utters dark chants.

-- saves--
Fingle: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Arcos: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Sidius: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Both Lubella with her scimitar and Talvek with his rapier puncture and slash the woman

Lubella 1d2 ⇒ 1
Talvek 1d2 ⇒ 1

And she drops unconscious to the ground like her two allies.

All three combatants appear to be unconscious (or dead) at this point...but leaving in rounds one more just to make sire if there are any special actions. Otherwise, I will need to know what you do with the bodies.

Despite the battle, the alley has not yet drawn the attention of the dottari.

=== Round 7 ===
19- Lubella(-9, mirroredx5), Aldren(2x, protC)
18- Talvek(-2), Sidius(-2)
17- Arcos(-2, shield), Fhingle(-2, blessed)

12-Blue Lady(DEAD), Pink Lady(UNCON, 2x, glittery)
9+ Noble(-69, glittery, prone, UNCON)


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Around the Noble's neck hangs a key and an unholy symbol on a leather strap. The symbol depicts a bejeweled skeletal hand, similar as found on the two women.

On the ground near the unconscious woman is a wand she seems to have dropped.


AKA "Kyda" Halfling Dawnflower Dervish 5 | HP: 41/48 AC:20 T:19 F:16 | Saves F:8 R:14 W:7 (11 vs charm or compulsion) | Init: 4 | Per: 11 | CMB:1 CMD:15 | Speed 60ft | Active: Mage Armor, Cat's Grace, Heroism, Expeditious Retreat

Lubella took out two pre-cut lengths of rope and bound the woman's hands and feet. "Let's get them off the street. Make sure they don't bleed to death."

That's all she can do in one round. I don't think they actually are bleeding out, but Lubella would want to make sure. At this point, she wouldn't be aware of the fate of the first woman.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The CDG killed the first woman outright. The other two appear to e breathing and not bleeding.


Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria (5) | "Finch" | (Portraits) | Conditions: Aid
Vitals:
HP: 30/30 | AC: 18/t11/fl18; 19/t11/fl19 (w/shield) | Fort+5 Ref+2 Will+9 (+2 vs enchantments; Immune sleep) | Init+0 | Perc+6 (low-light) | CMB+5 CMD 16
Skills:
Acro -4 (-8 to jump), Appr +4, Bluff +11, Diplo +6, Disg +13, Heal +8, Know(Hist/Planes) +4, Know(Nobility/Religion) +5, Ling +6, Perc +6, Prof-Courtesan +11, SenMot +10, Spellcraft +4

just gonna take my charm person spell back ;-)

Aldren taps Fhingle on the shoulder, ”Don’t worry, I don’t want them all dead, yet... we need one to question first.”

When the second woman drops unconscious, Aldren pauses and grins, ”Why, Talvek, Lubella... I think I’m positively aroused. You made quick work of that lass.”

As Lubella ties up the woman, he turns more serious, ”A consistent failing of mine... I did not bring manacles. Do we try to question them quickly here or is there someplace nearby that you’ve secured where we can take a little more time? Wherever we do it, I think we should only wake up one at first.”

He also takes one of the unholy symbols and unceremoniously wipes the gore from his Morningstar on the dead cleric’s clothes.

”As a starting matter,” he continues as he helps handle the bodies in whatever fashion the others prefer, ”They singled out you—“ he just his chin towards Sidius ”and the ‘two short ones’, I think the ugly one said. And if that net is any indication, they meant to take you alive. Any clue as to why?”

Pretty sure the woman who Aldren CDG’d was wielding a net and had readied an attack on someone who came close enough.


Tiefling Investigator (empiricist) 4/Swashbuckler (inspired blade) 1 | HP 46/49 | AC 22 Tch. 14, Ff. 18 | Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +4 | Resist cold/electricity/fire: 5 | Init +5 | Perception +16; darkvision 60 ft. | "Jackdaw"

The tiefling winces as Aldren calls him and Lubella by their real names. "It would be best to get into the habit of using our code names, even when we think that no one else can hear us, Finch." He gestures at the bodies sprawled in the alley. "This attack, and similar recent encounters, show that we are being watched. There are people out there who know far more things about us than I am comfortable with. Perhaps you don't have much to lose, but some of us do." Realizing that his admonishment is turning into a lecture, he turns away in embarrassment, busying himself with securing the two of their attackers who are still alive.


Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria (5) | "Finch" | (Portraits) | Conditions: Aid
Vitals:
HP: 30/30 | AC: 18/t11/fl18; 19/t11/fl19 (w/shield) | Fort+5 Ref+2 Will+9 (+2 vs enchantments; Immune sleep) | Init+0 | Perc+6 (low-light) | CMB+5 CMD 16
Skills:
Acro -4 (-8 to jump), Appr +4, Bluff +11, Diplo +6, Disg +13, Heal +8, Know(Hist/Planes) +4, Know(Nobility/Religion) +5, Ling +6, Perc +6, Prof-Courtesan +11, SenMot +10, Spellcraft +4

The half-elf stops where he is, about to concede Talvek's point, until the tiefling continues into an observation of the what was at risk. Aldren is still as a statue for several seconds until, "You're right. I don't. So let's get this done. I've got places I want to be tonight."

1d20 ⇒ 7


Vitals:
(HP: 37/37; AC: 13[17]/12/11[15]; Perception: +9[+11] (Low-light); Init: +6; Fort: +3; Ref: +3 Will: +4; CMD: 14; CMB: +2; Speed: 30')
Male Human (Chelish) Witch 5 - Codename: Brakisi
Skills:
(Acro +2; Bluf +8; Diplo +6; Fly: +6; Heal +8; Kn(Arcana) +11; Kn(Hist/Planes) +10; Kn(Nature): +9; Lore(Silver Ravens) +10; Prof(Herbal) +11; SenseMot +1[+3]; Splcrft +13; Stealth +11; UMD +9)

Sidius says, "My thought of what this might have been doesn't work, with the reference to the short ones.... I think we'll need to learn more."

3,201 to 3,250 of 3,682 << first < prev | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Barzillai Thrune's Hell's Rebels All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.