Savage Rifts and the Tomorrow Legion

Game Master Shadow Bloodmoon

The world ended and now you are a part of its rebirth and aftermath. The Tomorrow Legion protects the innocent from those who would harm, hinder or simply eat them. You are a part of the Legion, make us proud.

Maps


1,651 to 1,700 of 2,086 << first < prev | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | next > last >>

Savage Rifts RotRwT

The substance seems to have similar protein strains that blood would normally contain, but there are other markers that Atlas is unable to identify immediately. They seem very familiar however and somewhere in his memory stores he recalls the scans of the blue skinned folk his former team rescued a while back. Running a comparison check, they match up almost exactly...

Dark Archive

C0mbat Cyb0rg B3nn1es: 2/3 | W0undz: 0 | T0ughne$$: 24 (12) | P4ce: 8[d10] | Notice:d4+2 |
useful :
[bigger][b] [b][bigger]

I did what now? Can someone site that post?


Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 11*, Toughness 10(4)*; Fighting d12+2 Notice d4+2, Shooting d8, Psionics d6; 10 ISP

Would be this, I believe!

"Hrm! What a splendid coincidence.", Sir Humphrey adds, as the smell of blood compares to the smell of chamomile. "Did you know,", he adds a moment with the tone of an overly excited teacher, "that the olfactory senses are the most advanced and complicated of them all?" He shakes his head, nodding at Atlas. "But please, my good man, continue. Is it possible that said individuals were brought and salvaged as a food source, a tribute for the vampires?"

A wild grin spreads on his face a moment later, as he twirls his weapons. "One way to find out, my comrades, adventure waits for noone!", he enthusiastically speaks out, as he advances down the stairs.

Dark Archive

C0mbat Cyb0rg B3nn1es: 2/3 | W0undz: 0 | T0ughne$$: 24 (12) | P4ce: 8[d10] | Notice:d4+2 |
useful :
[bigger][b] [b][bigger]

The assaultmech shakes his head, unable to match the data-pieces of the present smell of blood with the target of a mission. It just...didn't make sense.

Assuming that more destruction would lead to the solution of the puzzle, he treads on.


Savage Rifts RotRwT

As you continue down the stairs, you hear them protest the weight of the cyborg as well as yourselves. Passing by the puddle, Burgurk and Shakti's otherworldly senses tell them that there was once power in this blood, but it is fading fast. By the time you reach the next landing, it is completely gone. Jalera only shakes her head, her ears twitching. "This does not bode well. I sense a greater power here than some fallen knight and her gang of vampires."

From your lights you can see that the stairs go down at least four more stories, with landings at each one. After the fourth landing, you see that part of the stairs have been destroyed and the door at this level has been broken open. The doorway seems to lead to a tunnel of concrete, with the floors covered in debris and some kind of muck that looks like it might go as high as your knees if you step inside. There are strange vine like growths on the ceiling. Those with knowledge of such things can feel a strong presence coming from them, though they do not seem to react to yours. You only hear the sound of dripping water coming from somewhere up ahead..

Dark Archive

C0mbat Cyb0rg B3nn1es: 2/3 | W0undz: 0 | T0ughne$$: 24 (12) | P4ce: 8[d10] | Notice:d4+2 |
useful :
[bigger][b] [b][bigger]

Atlas looks around. He starts ripping open the doors more fully and clearing out the debris that blocks the entrance.

He does this with the goal of clearing a path so the muck can start to drain out.

He's not above ripping a hole in the floor so it can drain proper, but he'd like to avoid that if possible.


D-Bee Mystic: Size: 0, Parry 8, Pace 6, Toughness 14 (7), Charisma -2, Bennies: 5, PPE: 10/20, Staff PPE: 0/10, ISP: 10/10

Shakti moves along with the others. Coming into the chamber, she sniffs.

"Did someone kill a leprechaun in here?"


Savage Rifts RotRwT

Atlas wrenches off the door and it falls into the darkness below the broken steps with loud clangs. The water begins to drain into the stairwell and the muck piles up against the lower part of the door that connects to the stairwell. It takes moments for it to get to a level that goes up to your ankles. Without destroying the door well, it will go no lower. You advance, sloshing through the water, the sound echoing off the curved walls. After bypassing tunnels that seem to lead to different parts of the underground facility, most of which are closed off or broken and destroyed, you come to a valve door that is marked with stamped letters that say "Cryogenic Fuel Storage Room- Please exercise caution and execute all safety procedures before entering." A lit up electronic access panel is next to the door. It seems to be expecting a card of some kind.


Male Simvan Mind Melter; Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 5, Toughness 13(8); Heal d4, Intim d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Psionics d10; 70 ISP

"Atlas, can you interface to that card reader and activate it?"

Dark Archive

C0mbat Cyb0rg B3nn1es: 2/3 | W0undz: 0 | T0ughne$$: 24 (12) | P4ce: 8[d10] | Notice:d4+2 |
useful :
[bigger][b] [b][bigger]

sry. Had final for class. done now.

Atlas approaches the access panel and studies it. He touches it with one finger and conducts a small amount of juice at it while his A-TAC searches for some kind of wireless handshake to see if it can't be convinced that it doesn't "technically" need any card right now.

Repair!: 1d12 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
WILD Repair!: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Savage Rifts RotRwT

With a pop and a hiss of escaping air, the valve door opens, the grating sound echoing through the tunnels behind you. As you step into the room, you can feel the temperature change immediately. Vast tanks of a glowing blue liquid are covered in frost and a maze of wires and hoses lead to many darkened recesses in the ceiling that seems very far above you. The door begins to close behind you automatically.

Shakti:
There is a presence here and you sense hostility, but not immediate danger.


D-Bee Mystic: Size: 0, Parry 8, Pace 6, Toughness 14 (7), Charisma -2, Bennies: 5, PPE: 10/20, Staff PPE: 0/10, ISP: 10/10

"There is a malevolent presence here. Be cautious."

She holds her flashlight at the ready, but keeping it free of her weapons. He draws a sword in one hand, keeps a rifle in another pair, and her staff held in two on one side. Activating her armour's Darkvision, she looks around the room again, in order to make sure she did not miss anything in the initial dark.

Notice: 1d6 ⇒ 51d6 ⇒ 2

Dark Archive

C0mbat Cyb0rg B3nn1es: 2/3 | W0undz: 0 | T0ughne$$: 24 (12) | P4ce: 8[d10] | Notice:d4+2 |
useful :
[bigger][b] [b][bigger]

"Oh no you don't," Atlas exclaims as he slams a hand into the closing door, faster than anything that big has a right to move.

Holding it open with one battle-fist, he looks around for something to prop it open with.

Failing that, he'll just wrench it open.

As the Government Bureaucrat states that she fears something here, he briefly wonders if it might be a voter trying to take away her lavish benefits or no-cost health care. Or something might be actually dangerous, so he gives a higher priority to keeping the door intact.

"In that case hand me something in case we need to re-lock it in here."


Savage Rifts RotRwT

Atlas, I'll need a Strength roll at -2 to keep the door from closing. The others can assist of course.

Atlas feels his pistons and gears straining as the hydraulic door starts to close.

Shakti shines her light on an area near the walls and sees that the vines are thicker here and they seem to be pulsing with life. All of your night vision equipment, magical or mundane, shows that there is a mass of them near a vent in the walls, about 10 meters up. As you look at it, a tiny eye opens and looks directly at you. The voice you hear next is not in your ears, but in your mind.

"Ah, you have finally come to join us. Grayspear is short sighted, but she is right to have invited you to my home. I welcome you to discuss your futures. I would advise against any aggressive activities. The liquid in these containers will flash freeze even the cyborg. Now, who would like to begin?"

Dark Archive

C0mbat Cyb0rg B3nn1es: 2/3 | W0undz: 0 | T0ughne$$: 24 (12) | P4ce: 8[d10] | Notice:d4+2 |
useful :
[bigger][b] [b][bigger]

Muskels!: 1d12 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 - 2 = 8
WILD gyrating pulsing muskels!: 1d6 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 2 = 2

The cyborg's combat-ready pistons whine only briefly as they force the door's mechanics to SUBMIT to his metal grip. Only needing one hand to hold the door, he gets some debris from the floor and wedges it in. On the outside.

"All communication is null and void unless you are able to join us in our attempts to eliminate Greyspear.

And the liquid will only leave the vessels it occupies if I miss.

Do not be so secure in your immortality," he groans out. Whatever it is, it needs to be reminded that everything dies.

He leaves further negotiations for the weak mortals. They like that sort of thing.


Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 11*, Toughness 10(4)*; Fighting d12+2 Notice d4+2, Shooting d8, Psionics d6; 10 ISP

Ducking under Atlas' arms with surprising alacrity, Sir Humphrey clears his throat and sheathes his sword. The Impact Hammer, however, is still firmly in his hand, as he glances around the room. "Bah! Our comrade here has both the capacity and the predilection for, hrmph, wholesale carnage, if you excuse the prolish term. Underestimation would be unwise, though likewise so would ours.", he harrumphs out jovially, glancing straight into the tiny eye of the hidden mass with no trace of fear in his eyes.

"Introductions would be in order, though it would appear that you have us at a disadvantage, dear Entity. As uninvited guests to your home, manners dictate that I, Sir Humphrey Worthington-Smythe, faithful subject of Queen Victoria III, introduce, at the very least, myself." He nods his head, though under his thick eyebrows his eyes don't let the being out of sight.

"You're correct that our enemy is indeed the yellow-bellied and wily Grayspear. If your motives are honourable,", he adds, the sheer insanity of the words seemingly not affecting his words the slightest, "we needn't be foes, and we'll be all too happy to become her problem, as it were, provided you're inclined to point us in her direction.", he ruffles his moustache. "Some revelation as to the nature of the blood in the hallway, however, would be a greatly appreciated treat to my inquisitive mind." With a lighting-fast twirl, he tucks his hammer under his armpit in a parade stance, before nodding. "Now that introductions have been made, we come to question of futures, I believe?"

Persuasion: 1d10 ⇒ 9 That's a raise?
Wild: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Savage Rifts RotRwT

The creature's eye, unblinking, stares at each of you, stopping to focus on you for a moment before moving to the next.

"My name is unpronounceable in your languages, but suffice to say that I am immortal on this world. Your cyborg's inherent ability for violence is a detriment in this room only to you yourselves and thus was simply offering a warning, for your safety. Even an immortal must consume however and Grayspear has made sure that I am well satiated. In return for her work, I provide her an army that she intends to use to conquer your world. I have no interest in what she does with the army, only that I am fed. That being the case, if you wish to stop her, then I must be given an alternative."

The being stops for a moment and Atlas's scanners and the psychic and magical senses in the room start to ring in alarm. Another door to the room opens and a few humanoids with glowing red eyes step in. They only stand there however as the voice continues.

"I have yet to meet this Queen Victoria of yours, but if her power is as great as mine, then perhaps she would be willing to allow you to acquiesce to my wishes and we can find a mutual arrangement. The power I could give to her reign is not insignificant. I would allow to leave unharmed to go and bring this to her attention. Unless you have been given authority to make such an arrangement yourself, in which case, I am listening."


Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 11*, Toughness 10(4)*; Fighting d12+2 Notice d4+2, Shooting d8, Psionics d6; 10 ISP

Immortals are no match for judicious use of the Oxford comma!

Sir Humphrey seems to nod and rub his moustache, though despite his manners, can't seem to resist guffawing as the powers are mentioned, murmuring an apology through his breath. "You have my promise, my dear Entity, then, that whenever I once again am in contact with an agent of her Majesty, I shall pass along your request.", he nods his head, before adding. "Though, it would be a scoundrelous venture of vincible ignorance to not inquire as to what you hunger for.", Sir Humphrey's moustache shifts as he purses his lip. "Assumptions are the tools of fools and rumourmongers, but perhaps we waded through your last meal?", he asks, giving the red-eyed humanoids a brief glance.

Dark Archive

C0mbat Cyb0rg B3nn1es: 2/3 | W0undz: 0 | T0ughne$$: 24 (12) | P4ce: 8[d10] | Notice:d4+2 |
useful :
[bigger][b] [b][bigger]

Atlas' A-TAC is musing on the same thing, to the detriment of other systems, and he can't let this go unanswered. "Concurance. Sustenance, for whatever form it takes, seems a relatively simple thing.

So too, it follows basic logic that, as Greyspear is going to fill the world full of zombies and vampires, and the aforementioned undead are known not only for voracious appetites, but also for their LACK of ability to generate products of any type--or even to maintain a basic economy, then, logically, to 'hitch your wagon'--as the mortals say, to this type of political entity going forward, is to, as they say, shoot yourself in the foot.

Even if you feed on living humans, you would find yourself competing with others that also wish that, and those would become in short supply, under undead reign.

They say that a thing that can not go on forever, won't. In that vein, for whatever you need, it can be taken as a given that that thing will be of DECREASING availability if Greyspear is victorious. Hence, it is in your own self-interest to bring about her downfall.

That we represent political entities that might be willing to make alternative arrangements is, actually, just sauce for the goose."

It seems logical to Atlas, as plain as the shortest distance between a bullet and a target.


Savage Rifts RotRwT

The creature seems to pause for a moment, as if pondering the words given to it. As the vampires continue to stare in your direction, the being speaks in your minds again. "The machine man is wise, though attempting to be long sighted is foolhardy when it comes to those who will not exist as long as I. You are correct in that I am indeed in need of the lifeblood of sentient living creatures. In that capacity, I am capable of feeding from anyone on any level of existence, though I do have an exceptional liking for those who are able to access the hidden powers of the world." His eye seems to stare directly through Shakti.

"Once Grayspear has done what it is she wants to do, I am certain that you or those like you will come and undo it. It is the way of things. That is why you are here now, to be proactive and stop it before it starts. If she ends up making it so that she can not keep me satiated, then I will revoke my power and she will not be able to maintain her hold on this world. It is a simple arrangement, but it works. I am convinced however that though you may not have the power or pull to have your patrons provide me with a means to sustain myself until I can move on from this world, you certainly mean to rid the world of Grayspear. Let me provide you with this option. Find me a new world upon which to feed and I will assist you in removing this tainted woman from her seat of power. May I suggest the world in which those blue ones came from? The taste is.. delectable."

Dark Archive

C0mbat Cyb0rg B3nn1es: 2/3 | W0undz: 0 | T0ughne$$: 24 (12) | P4ce: 8[d10] | Notice:d4+2 |
useful :
[bigger][b] [b][bigger]

Do...do we have any way of fulfilling any of that? Do we even know where they came from or how to access that? Without that knowledge the whole point seems mute?


Male Simvan Mind Melter; Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 5, Toughness 13(8); Heal d4, Intim d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Psionics d10; 70 ISP

I think that's a question for Shakti to answer, and her player has lost his computer, and can only access the forums thru his phone, so it may be a while before she appears here again...


Savage Rifts RotRwT

Remember that you also have Jalera with you as well.. that and the blue ones are the same elven creatures that some of you rescued from the Coalition not long ago.. what it is asking you to do is condemn a world to become its personal feeding grounds.


Male Simvan Mind Melter; Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 5, Toughness 13(8); Heal d4, Intim d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Psionics d10; 70 ISP

Being a Simvan, that's a fair trade to Burgurk... ;)
Can Jalera answer Atlas' (unasked) questions, like can we even open a portal to their reality?


D-Bee Mystic: Size: 0, Parry 8, Pace 6, Toughness 14 (7), Charisma -2, Bennies: 5, PPE: 10/20, Staff PPE: 0/10, ISP: 10/10

Thanks for waiting. Yes, I have limited access these days, and don't know when it will improve.

Like Burgurk, Shakti has a very naturalistic view of the predator/prey relationship. In that view, distracting a predator with something it might want to eat instead of you is a perfectly legitimate strategy - without any moral baggage. Not very heroic, but then these are not typical heroes. As well, as far as I can tell, we would not be condemning the world to destruction so much as putting them in the crosshairs. They would still have every opportunity to defend themselves or escape.

"You said to find it for you; if we provide you with the location of that world, would that be sufficient?"

That is probably something Shakti could find through Divination, so this is a deal we could potentially make - so long as the moral issue (one that wouldn't even occur to Shakti or Burgurk) doesn't end up splitting the party and resulting in PvP. This could get interesting...


Savage Rifts RotRwT

Jalera looks to each of you and nods slowly. "It is possible to align a Rift to that world, but we will need to have one of them alive so that we can, to put it in terms you understand, create a beacon." she sighs, her ears twitching. "This is a questionable approach, condemning one world to save this one, but I am not here to pass judgement, only provide assistance as requested. "

The creature speaks into your minds again. "I can provide you with one of those, but my ability to shift has been diminished since being here, else I would have gone already. I will repeal my support of Grayspear and after your conflict with her is complete, make sure to leave one of the blue ones alive so that this woman can open a portal for me. Then we will all have what we want."

Dark Archive

C0mbat Cyb0rg B3nn1es: 2/3 | W0undz: 0 | T0ughne$$: 24 (12) | P4ce: 8[d10] | Notice:d4+2 |
useful :
[bigger][b] [b][bigger]

Atlas nods. "One world for another is, of course, an even trade, on a macro-scopic scale.

That we live in this world currently makes it an action that is compatible. My mission is, after all, to stop Grayspear.

And we have come across no other solution as yet.

Lifeform, I concur to your plan."

Atlas' A-TAC was already at work, patiently chewing on the new problem, like a preying mantis having caught a new bug.


Savage Rifts RotRwT

"Excellent. I await your victory."

With that, the vampires turn to leave through the same door they came in and it remains open after they leave.


Male Simvan Mind Melter; Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 5, Toughness 13(8); Heal d4, Intim d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Psionics d10; 70 ISP

"What does "repealing your support of Grayspear" entail, exactly? And, do you mind if we spend the night here?"


Savage Rifts RotRwT

There is no response from the creature and you are left alone in the coolant storage chamber. You even notice some of the vines receding into various crevices. Other than the sounds of coolant pumps and the echoes of machinery from elsewhere, you hear nothing. You still can't seem to shake the feeling of being watched.

"Are we sure this is what we want?", Jalera asks as she looks towards the open door. "Those things loose on another world. What's to say it won't come back here when it is more powerful?" She sighs. "Nevermind, you did as you were asked and brought word to me from my husband and in exchange, I offered to help you, so that is what I will do. This Grayspear sounds like a piece of work and I will be happy to see her likes removed from here."

Dark Archive

C0mbat Cyb0rg B3nn1es: 2/3 | W0undz: 0 | T0ughne$$: 24 (12) | P4ce: 8[d10] | Notice:d4+2 |
useful :
[bigger][b] [b][bigger]

The A-TAC had, if not a plan, it had the kernel of a plan. And to Jalera's question, he had an answer.

"What we want is to survive. On our current course, we were certain that we would not survive. We have taken an action that increases our suvivability. That is what we want," his mechanical voice booms out, certain of its own logic.

"That another world would die so that ours may live is NOT a wrongful act. To consume one banana instead of another is still to reduce the population of bananas by one--it is an even, morally neutral trade, by any measure.

If it comes back, we do not know that it will be stronger. So too, we can not say that at some later time we might be strong enough to repeal whatever threat it presents.

Also...

...you're not dead yet," he ends potentiously.

"Burgurk," he says, changing the subject, "here is as good a place to rest and gather our strength for a final push as any.

Do as your fragile meat-body wills you."


D-Bee Mystic: Size: 0, Parry 8, Pace 6, Toughness 14 (7), Charisma -2, Bennies: 5, PPE: 10/20, Staff PPE: 0/10, ISP: 10/10

"Even a broken robot can still be correct occasionally, though it would be nice if it occurred as often as it would with the proverbial clock."

"For one prey animal to distract a predator with different, more appealing prey, is a common strategy throughout nature."

"As for resting, I do not like the idea of letting down our guard under the watchful eye of this particular host. I would rather we press on and confront Greyspear now."


Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 11*, Toughness 10(4)*; Fighting d12+2 Notice d4+2, Shooting d8, Psionics d6; 10 ISP

Sir Humphrey's quiet face through the negotiations continues, as he lets the others take charge after his initial breach. "Hrm.", he adds a moment later. "My dear Jalera, it appears that our darkdweller is unfortunately unaware of the first rule of International Negotiations.", he pats his moustache, crossing his arms and tapping his nose. "Never trust an Englishman in the dark."


Male Simvan Mind Melter; Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 5, Toughness 13(8); Heal d4, Intim d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Psionics d10; 70 ISP

"Shakti, I am extremely exhausted from whatever happened to me. If I am to take on Grayspear at my best, I really must rest for at least a few hours."

In game terms, I'm at -2 due to Fatigue. DM SBM, how many hours to recover?

"Humphrey, what do you mean by that comment? You are NOT to take any action against that creature - it rules this place and is very powerful, and we have struck a deal with it. We must *all* abide by it."


Savage Rifts RotRwT

4 hours minimum will get you to Fatigued(-1), another 4 will bring you back to full capacity.


D-Bee Mystic: Size: 0, Parry 8, Pace 6, Toughness 14 (7), Charisma -2, Bennies: 5, PPE: 10/20, Staff PPE: 0/10, ISP: 10/10

"Very well. I suggest then that we find a room that can be secured and post a watch. The room should have two entrances at opposite ends so we can secure them against intrusion, but not become trapped by an enemy outside a single door. Killbot, do your organic components require sleep, or are you able to remain active throughout our rest period?"

Dark Archive

C0mbat Cyb0rg B3nn1es: 2/3 | W0undz: 0 | T0ughne$$: 24 (12) | P4ce: 8[d10] | Notice:d4+2 |
useful :
[bigger][b] [b][bigger]

Atlas cocks his head to the side and stares at Burgurk, as if he is speaking in a foreign language. "That statement consists of several leaps of logic. Our most powerful foe is Grayspear, not that Lifeform. Logic would dictate that if the Lifeform did not need Grayspear to conquer the planet, they would not have a pact and we would already have been consumed by it. Therefore any assumptions about its power are tangential at best.

So too, there are few things that we must do, and they are mostly confined to obeying gravity and absorbing heat. To say that a verbal contract has meta-physical bounds is, also, tangential."

Atlas believes that he and Humprey have an understanding.

By any means necessary.

Gona have to get back to you on that, Shakti. Don't have my rulebook to hand and there's nothing about it in my characters many, many upgrade notes.


Male Simvan Mind Melter; Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 5, Toughness 13(8); Heal d4, Intim d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Psionics d10; 70 ISP

Burgurk just ignores Atlas' literal meanderings.

From the Savage RIFT's Player Guide on cyborgs : "his brain requires sleep like everyone else’s."

Dark Archive

C0mbat Cyb0rg B3nn1es: 2/3 | W0undz: 0 | T0ughne$$: 24 (12) | P4ce: 8[d10] | Notice:d4+2 |
useful :
[bigger][b] [b][bigger]

Normal rest it is then! And this room seems about as secure as any we've found.


Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 11*, Toughness 10(4)*; Fighting d12+2 Notice d4+2, Shooting d8, Psionics d6; 10 ISP

Sir Humphrey laughs out loud, nodding thoroughly in approval with Atlas. "Magnificently summarised!", he comments, snapping his fingers at Burgurk. "My dear Simvan friend, while our mission, and this world takes priority for us, it would be craven and yellow-bellied of us to simply betray a whole other world to this... being." He springs his finger in the air. "Just as it would be mad to oppose it it in the seat of its might. And, I, good sir,", he crosses his arms at Burgurk, "am certainly not mad!"

"Thus, the most logical recourse, and therefor my plan is to take no action, but rather a theoretical re-action to the Entity's theoretical re-action to us not taking our promised action." My favourite sentence so far. In his usual verbose manner, he summarises. "If it believed that a gentleman of the crowd would that simply follow its bidding, then I do have a railway to sell it in Calcuta."


Male Simvan Mind Melter; Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 5, Toughness 13(8); Heal d4, Intim d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Psionics d10; 70 ISP

"Humphrey, we made a DEAL with that thing, and we are not going back on it, no matter how much it might upset your sensibilities! And since it controls this place, and probably has ears everywhere, it *already* knows that you, at least, are considering going back on the deal!"

Dark Archive

C0mbat Cyb0rg B3nn1es: 2/3 | W0undz: 0 | T0ughne$$: 24 (12) | P4ce: 8[d10] | Notice:d4+2 |
useful :
[bigger][b] [b][bigger]

"You do understand that a deal made under duress is not legally binding.

And if you believe that we are being monitored, continuing to voice perceived weaknesses of team members is not a tactically optimum action choice.

Also, you had better get some sleep. You said you were tired. You are doing a lot of non-sleeping for someone so tired. Are you very horny? Perhaps if you had intercourse with Shakti you would fall asleep faster?"

It was the only thing the A-TAC had that explained everything.


Savage Rifts RotRwT

So it's pretty much clear that everyone is resting...

You spend the next few hours attempting to rest as best you can in the realm of this creature from beyond, knowing full well that it can probably hear you and is more than likely watching you as well. The rest is fitful, but uninterrupted. You do hear the sounds of pipes and machinery, some near, some far, but no creatures, living or otherwise come to disturb you. It's as if the world stopped for just a moment. The door to the rest of the facility remains open to you...


Male Simvan Mind Melter; Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 5, Toughness 13(8); Heal d4, Intim d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Psionics d10; 70 ISP

Waking up the next morning...???

Dark Archive

C0mbat Cyb0rg B3nn1es: 2/3 | W0undz: 0 | T0ughne$$: 24 (12) | P4ce: 8[d10] | Notice:d4+2 |
useful :
[bigger][b] [b][bigger]

"Burgurk. Are you prepared to move out, or do you require more rest/sexual intercourse to be prepared for the rest of the mission?" Atlas booms out in his normal combat-ready monotone.


D-Bee Mystic: Size: 0, Parry 8, Pace 6, Toughness 14 (7), Charisma -2, Bennies: 5, PPE: 10/20, Staff PPE: 0/10, ISP: 10/10

"I hope you are at least volunteering your own orifi this time, Killbot. I am ready proceed when you are Burgurk."


Male Simvan Mind Melter; Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 5, Toughness 13(8); Heal d4, Intim d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Psionics d10; 70 ISP

Assuming I got 8 hours of sleep...

I am no longer tired from my experience. Where do we go next?"

Dark Archive

C0mbat Cyb0rg B3nn1es: 2/3 | W0undz: 0 | T0ughne$$: 24 (12) | P4ce: 8[d10] | Notice:d4+2 |
useful :
[bigger][b] [b][bigger]

tough crowd...

Satisfied that the fragile fleshbags are ready to resume some GLORIOUS COMBAT, Atlas continues along the path he had been on, going past the doors and down the hallway.


Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 11*, Toughness 10(4)*; Fighting d12+2 Notice d4+2, Shooting d8, Psionics d6; 10 ISP

Oh! I also thought that we're talking after we've left the premises and we didn't have that discussion in the actual den of the beast. But, oh, well!

Sir Humphrey's already awake by the time everyone gets moving, and is jovially stretching his frame outside his armour. A sleeveless shirt-vest, yellowed by time is visible, as he appears to be huffing and puffing. "Ah! The morning gymnastics is an excellent way to start the day!", he takes in a deep breath as if he's standing in a green orchard, and not a mouldy underground, before finishing his reps. "Who'll join me! To be prepared is to be victorious! And a strong mind needs a strong body! The humours must be exercised! Hrm...", he seems to frown as he starts putting on his armour. "Mr. Atlas, if I may ask... perchance you have an integrated kettle?"


D-Bee Mystic: Size: 0, Parry 8, Pace 6, Toughness 14 (7), Charisma -2, Bennies: 5, PPE: 10/20, Staff PPE: 0/10, ISP: 10/10

"He doesn't even have an integrated personality. I think if you are after tea, you will have to boil the water yourself. However, do it quickly; we have tarried long enough as it is."

1,651 to 1,700 of 2,086 << first < prev | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Savage Rifts and the Tomorrow Legion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.