[SFS] Quests- Into The Unknown - GM Ewok (Inactive)

Game Master EwokBanshee

Maps


301 to 350 of 391 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Wayfinders

M male shirren / priest / mystic / 8| NG | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 10/10 | EAC 21; KAC 23, | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +12; | Init:+3, Percep:+17 | spells 1st 6/6; 2nd 6/6; 3rd 3/3

Dyukela will do guarded step and cast Healing Channel to restore
2d8 HP to all allies within 30 feet (as a full action)(all but Flush).

Healing Channel: 2d8 ⇒ (7, 2) = 9

Hey guys, do you feel better now!? And one more thing, spread out!


Female Vesk Soldier SP 4/8 | HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 16 | Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +2 | init +7

"Thank you. You're not bad for a shirren you know. I shall continue to stand here and try not to get eaten."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male CG Halfling Envoy 5 | SP: 35/35 HP: 32/32 RP: 6/6 | EAC: 22 KAC: 22 | F: +3, R: +10, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +10, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 30ft | conditions: None.

Brob takes a pair of shots at the the worm while singing

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 3 - 4 = 14
Fire Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1
Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 3 - 4 = 9
Fire Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

"We're stuck in this desert with a worm with no name
We just need to get out to that plane!
And this desert holds our comrade's remains
So someone stike hard now and give it some pain!"


Female Vesk Soldier SP 4/8 | HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 16 | Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +2 | init +7

"Horse With No Name" by America Brob?

Exo-Guardians

M, EAC: 15, KAC: 16 Ysoki Mercenary Mechanic
Stats:
Initiative: +3, Perception: +4 Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will:+0. SP: 6, HP: 8, RP: 4

Sorry, as we didn’t have initiative or such I didn’t think I should post actual actions or attacks.

Turn 1

Sal will withdraw and order Mark to pull back, taking up positions opposite each other.
Yes, That means Mark will eat an attack of opportunity.

Turn 2

Sal will build a quick buffer of sand and drop prone behind it. Then fire on the beast. Mark will also fire on the beast, presuming he still lives.

Sal’s attack KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 111d6 ⇒ 2

Mark’s attack EAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 201d10 ⇒ 5

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Woops, Salvo you're right! That's what happens when I start a combat on my phone. I guess you auto-won initiative! ;)

Obozaya swings, cutting a large slice in the desert beast. It's scream is grating on the ears, but not painful. X5 can't remember anything new about the beast or turret, but his laser shots ring true, striking the beast in the mid section.

Flush runs around the battle to the large ship turret, getting familiar with the shots. It appears like there are five shots left. Dyukela channels the forces of the universe, mending broken bones and soothing bruises. Just HP, correct?

Brob sings a new song, something the group is actually starting to grow fond of! Hey, I recognized this one! Unfortunately, the song does not help his horrible aim.

Mark and Salvo move to flanking positions, gaining tactical advantage on the Skreebara. The large beast turns toward Salvo. Saliva drips down the massive teeth as the enormous eyes turn towards the small Ysoki. Then, a small beep stops the monster in his tracks. He turns and time stands still. The Skreebara snaps forward, the mouth engulfing the tiny robot. A small laser blast burns the mouth and it screams. SCREEEEEEEEEEEE

BIG BAD BITE@Mark: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
dmg @ KAC: 1d6 + 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (6) + (1) + 3 = 10 Well... RIP.

One last beep sounds before a large crush silences the robot forever.

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

A moment of silence for the dearly departed.

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

The Skreebara spits out the remainder of the droid then leans down and takes a chunk out of Obozaya's arm. The Vesk's muscles spasm as the flesh is exposed through the large hole.

BIG BAD BITE@Mark: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
dmg @ KAC: 1d6 + 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (4) + (2) + 3 = 9
Must be hard being the only tank...

The PCs in bold may act. Anyone, in bold, who does not act within 24 hours will be botted, for sake of time.


Obozaya 0/8 SP 4/13 HP
Sal
Mark I 10/10 HP
X5NSA 6/6 SP 10/10 HP
CD1
Dyukela 5/7 SP
Brob 5/6
Flush 6/7 SP

Skreebara 26 dmg

Wayfinders

M male shirren / priest / mystic / 8| NG | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 10/10 | EAC 21; KAC 23, | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +12; | Init:+3, Percep:+17 | spells 1st 6/6; 2nd 6/6; 3rd 3/3

Dyukela will move next to Captain Brob and he will try to hit the worm with stone although he knows that chances are very small.

to hit KAC: 1d20 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (10) + 1 - 5 = 6
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Female Vesk Soldier SP 4/8 | HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 16 | Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +2 | init +7

Obozaya might be getting her cloaca kicked, but isn’t that why she’s here? She brings her weapon up in an arc...

Tactical Doshko: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 1 = 161d12 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 Pierce; analog; unwieldy

...and cuts another swathe through the creature’s flesh.

Exo-Guardians

Android Mechanic / Ace Pilot / 2 | LN | SP 6/12; HP 16; RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16; | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init +2; Percept +5

"Focus fire. Obozaya is in dire straits. Dyukela, do you have any more healing abilities?"

X5 commands CD1 to fire and maneuvers to the alien weapon after firing a pistol shot.

Reaction cannon, light: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 121d10 ⇒ 9 (BAB=1, Dex=1, Weapon Focus=1) Pierce, Penetrating
Azimuth Laser Pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 151d4 ⇒ 1 (BAB=0, Dex=2) Fire, Burn 1d4

what will the mechanics be for firing the found weapon?

Wayfinders

M male shirren / priest / mystic / 8| NG | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 10/10 | EAC 21; KAC 23, | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +12; | Init:+3, Percep:+17 | spells 1st 6/6; 2nd 6/6; 3rd 3/3

"I can heal you guys but not during fight!" shouts Dyukela.

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

We're getting close, so I figured I'd do a little update.

Dyukela, still weakened from the poison coursing through his body, can't even muster the strength to telekinetically lift a rock. Obozaya however, grits her teeth and fights through the pain, slashing another gouge in the creature's flesh. It's body spasms as the pain rolls through it's muscular frame. Yet, it is still standing.

X5NSA and CD1 try to honor Mark I's valiant sacrifice, but the tears in their eyes blind them momentarily and they shoot into the sand. Pretty sure neither can cry but, oh well.

The PCs in bold may act. Anyone, in bold, who does not act within 24 hours will be botted, for sake of time.  


Sal 
Brob 5/6
Flush 6/7 SP

Obozaya 0/8 SP 4/13 HP
X5NSA 6/6 SP   10/10 HP
CD1
Dyukela 5/7 SP

Skreebara 36 dmg
Mark I On his way to the boneyard...

Wayfinders

M male shirren / priest / mystic / 8| NG | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 10/10 | EAC 21; KAC 23, | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +12; | Init:+3, Percep:+17 | spells 1st 6/6; 2nd 6/6; 3rd 3/3

I just realized I didn't see a spell on my list that I can cast. Sorry guys! I can heal you during fight with Mystic Cure. Can I heal Mark I with that spell or do I need first to stabilize him?


Female Vesk Soldier SP 4/8 | HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 16 | Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +2 | init +7

Won’t work on droids I think.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male CG Halfling Envoy 5 | SP: 35/35 HP: 32/32 RP: 6/6 | EAC: 22 KAC: 22 | F: +3, R: +10, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +10, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 30ft | conditions: None.

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

"Laaa laaaa la lalala la laalala. La la.
Laaa laaaa la lalala la laalala. La la."

Brob isn't quite so inspiring as his shot bounces off the worm.

Exo-Guardians

M, EAC: 15, KAC: 16 Ysoki Mercenary Mechanic
Stats:
Initiative: +3, Perception: +4 Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will:+0. SP: 6, HP: 8, RP: 4

Nope, as a construct Mark is unaffected by normal healing methods. I’m considering technomantic dabbler to get mending. But for now I’ll just have to take the time to rebuild Mark’s housing and install the AI, 24 hours I believe.

Salvo will delay until after Brob, then let loose a burst of fire at the creature. His shot punching into the sand beneath the creature to try and limit its movement for Flush.

Salvo’s harrying Fire dc15: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Sadly lacking a another +1 to hit the beast seems to ignore Salvo’s shots

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Both Brob and Salvo fire, to no avail. The world falls to a hush, as all eyes turn to Flush at the controls of the turret.

Flush, use your normal to-hit modifiers, with an extra -4. 1d12 damage.

Dataphiles

Female Vesk
Stats:
Sch. Mech. 1|Init:+1|SP:7|/7|HP:12/12|RP: 3/4|EAC: 15|KAC: 17|AC v CM: 25|F: +3|R: +3|W: +2|Eng:+11|Comp./PhSci: +8|LiSci/Med:+7|Per:+4|Ath: +2|Stlth/Pil:+1|PFS#145296-701

"Target: Acquired. Array: Locked-on. Turret: Firing: Stand Clear."

Firing the Big Gun(Encumbered, Non-proficient): 1d20 + 1 - 5 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 1 - 5 - 4 = 0

Well. Damn. Sorry.

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

The world falls to a hush, as all eyes turn to Flush at the controls of the turret. He does his best, but is just not able to wrench the heavy cannon around in time to hit the desert beast.

Unfortunately for Flush, the loud fire of the turret draws the attention of the Skreegara. It turns it's enormous head around, and stares right at the other tasty vesk morsel. It rushes at Flush, giving Obozaya a moment to strike at it's revealed backside.
Obozaya AoO: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

The vesk warrior misses, and the worm slithers towards Flush. It reaches down, with it's teeth ripping into Flush's recently patched armor and into her shoulder.

BIG BAD BITE@Flush: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20 
dmg @ KAC: 1d6 + 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + (3) + 3 = 9

The PCs in bold may act. Anyone, in bold, who does not act within 24 hours will be botted, for sake of time.  


Sal 
Brob 5/6 SP
Flush 0/7 SP 9/12 HP
Obozaya 0/8 SP 4/13 HP
X5NSA 6/6 SP   10/10 HP
CD1
Dyukela 5/7 SP

Skreebara 36 dmg
Mark I On his way to the boneyard...

Exo-Guardians

Android Mechanic / Ace Pilot / 2 | LN | SP 6/12; HP 16; RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16; | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init +2; Percept +5

Now that X5NSA is up close, the heavy weapon may not be as useful as it looked like in the distance. X5 adjusts back 5 feet and fires the laser pistol one more time. "CD1, take care in the this shot."

Azimuth Laser Pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 151d4 ⇒ 2 (BAB=0, Dex=2) Fire, Burn 1d4
Reaction cannon, light: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 111d10 ⇒ 10 (BAB=1, Dex=1, Weapon Focus=1) Pierce, Penetrating

I want new dice!


Female Vesk Soldier SP 4/8 | HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 16 | Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +2 | init +7

Obozaya drops the doshko, draws her cannon and fires...

Light Reaction Cannon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 141d10 ⇒ 10 Pierce; Penetrating

Wayfinders

M male shirren / priest / mystic / 8| NG | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 10/10 | EAC 21; KAC 23, | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +12; | Init:+3, Percep:+17 | spells 1st 6/6; 2nd 6/6; 3rd 3/3

Dyukela goes to Obozaya.

Obozaya stay where you are! I will heal you!"

double move

Exo-Guardians

M, EAC: 15, KAC: 16 Ysoki Mercenary Mechanic
Stats:
Initiative: +3, Perception: +4 Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will:+0. SP: 6, HP: 8, RP: 4

Salvo digs up another short wall and rolls to his feet. Taking aim he tries again to put a bullet into the beast.

Pistol shot: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d6 ⇒ 2

Poorly it appears.

Wayfinders

M male shirren / priest / mystic / 8| NG | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 10/10 | EAC 21; KAC 23, | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +12; | Init:+3, Percep:+17 | spells 1st 6/6; 2nd 6/6; 3rd 3/3

How Obozaya did not hit with 14 to KAC? Piercing is kinetic attack.

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Shoot, missed that Obo used a projectile weapon. Good catch, Dyukela. To bad, I had to retcon a great botted Brob song.

X5NSA and CD1 focus fire on the beast, but lack a certain coordination necessary to pierce the Skreebara's thick hide. Obozaya decides to switch tactics, and her bullets pierce the beast's thick hide. The creature falls to the desert sand, creating a miniature wave of dust. All is still once again.

COMBAT OVER


Sal 
Brob 5/6 SP
Flush 0/7 SP 9/12 HP
Obozaya 0/8 SP 4/13 HP
X5NSA 0/6 SP   8/10 HP
CD1
Dyukela 5/7 SP

Mark I On his way to the boneyard...

Wayfinders

M male shirren / priest / mystic / 8| NG | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 10/10 | EAC 21; KAC 23, | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +12; | Init:+3, Percep:+17 | spells 1st 6/6; 2nd 6/6; 3rd 3/3

Dyukela comes to Obozaya and he touches him.

Mystic Cure: restore 1d8+4 Hit Points to one living creature.

Mystic Cure: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Do you feel better now?

Who else needs medical care?

Dataphiles

Female Vesk
Stats:
Sch. Mech. 1|Init:+1|SP:7|/7|HP:12/12|RP: 3/4|EAC: 15|KAC: 17|AC v CM: 25|F: +3|R: +3|W: +2|Eng:+11|Comp./PhSci: +8|LiSci/Med:+7|Per:+4|Ath: +2|Stlth/Pil:+1|PFS#145296-701

"If, ah, those things are attracted by ah, sound, then we should um, probably hurry because we just made a lot of ah, noise. And ah, someone should um check to ah, see if there's um, anything useful from um, it. NOT IT." Flush offers as she tries to examine the site for useful material or larger crash debris.

Flush is down SP but not sure if there's enough time to spend the RP to recover it...

Perception:
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Exo-Guardians

M, EAC: 15, KAC: 16 Ysoki Mercenary Mechanic
Stats:
Initiative: +3, Perception: +4 Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will:+0. SP: 6, HP: 8, RP: 4

As the creature falls Sal moves forward and starts digging in the sand, wreckage of Mark and even briefly in the things mouth. After a moment he waves a bright red box roughly the size of a human fist. ”A bit beat up, I’m pretty sure that dent is from a tooth, but I think Mark came through. Looking around t the pieces of metal all around him. Or at least the important bits. I’ll see when we make it back to the ship.” With that he tucks the box in a cheek and starts properly salvaging what he can from the Mark I frame.

Hope that’s ok, at this point it’s pretty much just story as for how Sal builds/rebuilds Mark. But it makes sense to me to recover core memory where possible. It’ll still be a few days before Sal can bring in Mark II to action, so it may or may not happen this game.


Female Vesk Soldier SP 4/8 | HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 16 | Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +2 | init +7

”Yes, I feel much better. Is there time to rest before we move on?”

Exo-Guardians

Android Mechanic / Ace Pilot / 2 | LN | SP 6/12; HP 16; RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16; | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init +2; Percept +5

did X5 get hit by an invisible wormy thing that took him from "full" to "prior damaged state"? if so, i blindly swing/shoot at invisible wormy thing. :)

Exo-Guardians

Android Mechanic / Ace Pilot / 2 | LN | SP 6/12; HP 16; RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16; | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init +2; Percept +5

"resting sounds good. not because I need it. But because I may need it in the future given this sentient forsaken planet that should b devolved into mineral resources like glass."

I hAAAAAAte this planet!!


Female Vesk Soldier SP 4/8 | HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 16 | Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +2 | init +7

”Did anyone happen to bring any cheese? X5 could use it with his whine.”

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male CG Halfling Envoy 5 | SP: 35/35 HP: 32/32 RP: 6/6 | EAC: 22 KAC: 22 | F: +3, R: +10, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +10, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 30ft | conditions: None.

Brob pokes at the sand-worm-thing. "Well, that isn't something you see every day, luckily. Everyone ok? Poor Mark I, I'm sure that the Starfinder Society will help rebuild him better, faster, stronger."

Looking at the ship, he adds, "I think that's what we were looking for. Let's find what we can, then get back before another one of those things shows up."

Wayfinders

M male shirren / priest / mystic / 8| NG | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 10/10 | EAC 21; KAC 23, | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +12; | Init:+3, Percep:+17 | spells 1st 6/6; 2nd 6/6; 3rd 3/3

"Yes, you're right! Let's go!"

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Despite some inter-party banter and a brief memorial service for Mark I, the party is able to pause, reflect, and rest before moving on. All without incident.

The group travels the short distance to the ship and can plainly see that the vessel is far beyond repair. The hull is half buried in the soft sand and most of the tail section is missing.

Although one of the Starfinders must have survived long enough to activate the distress beacon, there are no survivors, as expected. Within the ship are seven desiccated corpses, scattered throughout the wreckage. There were 8 names on the crew roster.

Life Science, DC 10:

All seven of these corpses appear to have suffered fatal injuries during the crash landing and were later dried as a consequence of being exposed to the desert environment. There is some bloody sand outside the starboard door. The lone survivor was probably eaten by the Skreebara, or some other unknown desert danger.

The group takes some time and explores the ship.

Alright, if you want to look at the ship, and how it crashed, give me a piloting check. If you want to explore the interior, give me a perception roll. You have time for everyone to roll twice.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male CG Halfling Envoy 5 | SP: 35/35 HP: 32/32 RP: 6/6 | EAC: 22 KAC: 22 | F: +3, R: +10, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +10, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 30ft | conditions: None.

Brob examines the wreckage forlornly. "Brave comrades lost too soon. May your sacrifice never be forgotten." He looks to the others. [b]"Can someone help reclaim their remains? They deserve better than this."

Once that is dealt with, he turns to the ship.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Piloting: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Piloting: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Dataphiles

Female Vesk
Stats:
Sch. Mech. 1|Init:+1|SP:7|/7|HP:12/12|RP: 3/4|EAC: 15|KAC: 17|AC v CM: 25|F: +3|R: +3|W: +2|Eng:+11|Comp./PhSci: +8|LiSci/Med:+7|Per:+4|Ath: +2|Stlth/Pil:+1|PFS#145296-701

Life Science:
Life Science(Take 10): 10 + 7 = 17
Flush shares the infos under spoiler.

"It, um looks like, er seven of the eight ah crew are here, but um the last one is ah missing. Maybe eaten maybe wandered off um, somewhere. Do we have the time to search and can we um, actually return the bodies with us? And um, we have the items we um, got earlier so maybe they might be um, handy here?"

Exo-Guardians

M, EAC: 15, KAC: 16 Ysoki Mercenary Mechanic
Stats:
Initiative: +3, Perception: +4 Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will:+0. SP: 6, HP: 8, RP: 4

Sal will inspect the ship itself before heading inside to take a look at the interior. ”You mean the insignias? You might be right.”

Piloting: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Exo-Guardians

Android Mechanic / Ace Pilot / 2 | LN | SP 6/12; HP 16; RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16; | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init +2; Percept +5

"I have the insignias right here. I'll look for an access terminal to see what data the ship's logs might contain as well."

Piloting (C)(1): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Perception (C)(1): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

if I can find a terminal, I will use my Tier 2 computer to access the ship's data logs and use the insignias because it was alluded that there may be data on it

Computers (C)(1): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Wayfinders

M male shirren / priest / mystic / 8| NG | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 10/10 | EAC 21; KAC 23, | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +12; | Init:+3, Percep:+17 | spells 1st 6/6; 2nd 6/6; 3rd 3/3

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

"The scene on this ship is terrible. So much dead!"
Dyukela looks at the dead bodies.

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

All four of those team members familiar with spacecraft are able to deduce that the Wayfarer has many of the characteristic impact marks of heavy metallic slugs, such as those used in coilguns or railguns on starships. To the trained eye, the damage on the ship’s hull indicates that it tried to dodge the strafing fire but darted the wrong way. Perhaps if the pilot had more time, or faster reflexes, they would have made it out.

After this, the party searches the craft to find that it has been stripped. Everything of worth has been stolen, down to the copper wiring in the walls. Luckily, the computers remain. Probably because they are damaged beyond the repair of a simple craftsman.

However, Salvo and X5NSA are no average mechanics. They both go to work and are quickly able to patch the power from the emergency lights to the console. It whirs up slowly, feebly trying to boot the operating system. While they are working, Brob notices that the computer interface ports contain an indentation the same shape as the Starfinder insignias.

After giving the dying computer a few minutes to boot, exasperation gets the better of Obozaya. She grabs the insignias and shoves them in the slot. For a brief second, the computer fan stops whirring and a fear sets in. What if it just died...

Then, a small red light blinks on the insignia. Once, then twice. A small voice leaves a speaker on the Starfinder item. "Decryption complete." With that done, the computer breathes it's last and Salvo's hot weld fails, short circuiting the system.

Once the insignia is removed, a hologram flares to life from it's surface. It displays a datafile of worlds previously explored by the
crew of the Unbounded Wayfarer. They include:

Datafile:

• A wasteland planet called Elytrio that displayed signs of scattered technology.
• A sentient asteroid called Lamentia teeming with morlock “children” in the Vast.
• A massive space station called End of Bright Things stuck between the orbits of two blue dwarf stars.
• A stormy, oceanic world called Wealdriad, with upthrust columns of basalt piercing the storm-tossed ocean’s surface.

The final location’s coordinates are too damaged to display,
but, when the computer died, a slot within the console opens. It appears to contain a salvaged item from the lost location.

The item is a bluish white crystal, small enough to fit in the palm of a hand.

Mysticism, DC 18:

The item is an iridescent spindle aeon stone.


Female Vesk Soldier SP 4/8 | HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14 KAC 16 | Fort +3 Ref +3, Will +2 | init +7

Were we able to rest and regain SP?

Wayfinders

M male shirren / priest / mystic / 8| NG | SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 10/10 | EAC 21; KAC 23, | Fort +6; Ref +7; Will +12; | Init:+3, Percep:+17 | spells 1st 6/6; 2nd 6/6; 3rd 3/3

"Let me look at that crystal."

Mysticism: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

I sort of hand waved over that because... there's no more danger. But yes, you were able to rest.

Dyukela takes a look at the crystal and announces that it appears like an iridescent spindle aeon stone. From his studies, he knows that it can spin around a person's head and eliminate their need to breathe.

Alright, class! Back to the ship? Anything else you want to do here? (You have the data you were sent for.)

Exo-Guardians

M, EAC: 15, KAC: 16 Ysoki Mercenary Mechanic
Stats:
Initiative: +3, Perception: +4 Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will:+0. SP: 6, HP: 8, RP: 4

Sal will help jury rig some sleds to take the bodies back, but once they’re ready to travel so is he.

Dataphiles

Female Vesk
Stats:
Sch. Mech. 1|Init:+1|SP:7|/7|HP:12/12|RP: 3/4|EAC: 15|KAC: 17|AC v CM: 25|F: +3|R: +3|W: +2|Eng:+11|Comp./PhSci: +8|LiSci/Med:+7|Per:+4|Ath: +2|Stlth/Pil:+1|PFS#145296-701

Flush, who has been kind of quiet aside from doing the 'butcher's bill', has been working on liberating the remaining big gun so it can be brought back.

"Um, Waste Not, Want Not?" she offers. Willing to grab it on way to ship or on way back, also rigging sled from scraps to drag it.

Take 10 for 21 work?

Exo-Guardians

Android Mechanic / Ace Pilot / 2 | LN | SP 6/12; HP 16; RP 5 | EAC 15; KAC 16; | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init +2; Percept +5

"Seems like everything is taken care of here. I'm anxious to get off this planet before something else tries to kill us."

I can aid anyone that needs help for the scraps and sled building. My engineering take 10 is 19.

301 to 350 of 391 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS] Quests- Into The Unknown - GM Ewok All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.