[SF] Dead Suns AP - GM Ewok

Game Master EwokBanshee

Map

Ship!


401 to 450 of 2,190 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

It's a ten foot doorway, (I think??), so no cover for the doggies!

Zulu's shakes cause him to miss, sinking the round into a box in the background of the room. Pippimi's jabs skid off the wall of the ship, her arm hurting much more than she was expecting!

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling ghost operative (ace pilot) 3 | SP 21/21 HP 20/20 | RP 6/6 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +9 evasion; Will +5 (+3 vs fear) | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"More of them!" Quickly, Davrin ducks behind his allies to break the azata's sight of him, then pops back up to fire a round at the beast in front of Zulu.

vs Blue: trick attack, vs DC20+target CR: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 1 = 17 flat-footed if successful add. dmg if hit: 1d4 ⇒ 4
semi-auto pistol vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 pierce dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 6

It likely has cover from my allies. Not that it matters. RNG is hating us now.


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 48/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

*shakes fist at Paizo dice roller*

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human spacefarer solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 7/7 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4; Darkvision: 60' (infrared sensors) | Speed 30ft | Stellar mode: photon (o)(o)(_) | sidereal influence: photon | Laser pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: None

attunement: photon +1

Lenny feels Davrin's round whiz by his head towards the akata in front of him. Seeing that it's still well and on its feet he holds out his fist, again forming his solar sword to slash at it.

Form solar sword, move action
solar sword attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
slashing damage, photon mode: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5


CG Male Borais (Tempered Pilgrim) Envoy 6 | SP: 48/48 | HP: 42/42 | RP: 8/8 | EAC: 20 KAC: 20 | AC vs CM: 28 | F: 4 R: 8 W: 5 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

"How do we keep ending up in doorways like this?" Zoran says trying to get a shot in through the large grouping.

Semi-Auto Pistol, Tactical: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

I can't post during lunch today, so I'm posting a bit early. Clank, just take two turns!

Davrin's height plays against him, as he cannot find a good shot! Lenny manages to ignore the distraction, his solar blade sinking into the Akata's flesh. Zoran times his shot correctly, grazing the shoulder of the Akata - sending a small trail of blood into the air.

Bite @ Lenny: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Damage, KAC: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Lenny overextends himself, the Akata twisting in an inhumane manner. It manages to get it's teeth wrapped around the man's arm, making a small tear in his suit. Dun Dun DUN!!! Fort save.

Bite @ Pippimi: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Damage, KAC: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Pippimi was ready this time, weaving away from the Akata at the last minute.

Those in bold may act. Those who have not posted in 24 hours will be botted.

Davrin
Zulu
Zoran
Pippimi 1/7 SP
Lenny 5/8 SP Fort Save!
Clankx2

Yellow Akata 0 dmg
Blue Akata 6 dmg

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling ghost operative (ace pilot) 3 | SP 21/21 HP 20/20 | RP 6/6 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +9 evasion; Will +5 (+3 vs fear) | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Focusing his attack on the injured one, Davrin trains his weapon on in front of the solarian and fires.

vs Blue: trick attack, vs DC20+target CR: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 13 + 1 = 20 flat-footed if successful add. dmg if hit: 1d4 ⇒ 4
semi-auto pistol vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 pierce dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 4

It likely has cover from my allies.


CG Male Borais (Tempered Pilgrim) Envoy 6 | SP: 48/48 | HP: 42/42 | RP: 8/8 | EAC: 20 KAC: 20 | AC vs CM: 28 | F: 4 R: 8 W: 5 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

Surprised by his own ability to hit through the melee he fires again...

Semi-Auto Pistol, Tactical: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

...and, oh boy!


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 48/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

Pippimi unleashes another furious flurry of starknife stabs!

Starknife: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 4 = 5
Starknife damage (P): 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Starknife: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 4 = 17
Starknife damage (P): 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

"Tentacle dogs too quick! Pippimi going to back up after this and throw stickybomb, try to slow them down."


Male CG Goblin Technomancer 6 | SP: 42/42HP: 32/32 RP: 6/6| EAC: 19 KAC: 19 CMAC: 24 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 35ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3 Spell Cache (unused) conditions: None.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Clank blasts multiple times at the Akata, fiery bolts scoring across the ship and one of the dogs. Unfortunately, it's unlikely to have had much affect.


Android Mechanic [Exocortex] 6| INIT + 7, Senses darkvision (60'), low-light vision; Perception +11 | EAC19 KAC20 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2 | [SP] 40/40 [HP] 40/40 | Resolve: 5/5 | Laser ammo 40/40 | Spells 1/1|
Skills:
Acro +6, Ath +5, Comp +18, Eng +15, Life S. +10, Med +13, Per +9(11), Phy Sci +9, Pilot +11, Prof Merc +5,
|

Zulu gathers himself and takes another shot at the beast in front of him.

Attack Yellow: 1d20 + 4 - 3 ⇒ (19) + 4 - 3 = 20
Damage, P: 1d6 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0

hhhhhhhhh, this disease sucks. Couple bad fort rolls and these things are a TPK waiting to happen

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human spacefarer solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 7/7 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4; Darkvision: 60' (infrared sensors) | Speed 30ft | Stellar mode: photon (o)(o)(_) | sidereal influence: photon | Laser pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: None

attunement: photon +1

Fortitude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Lenny grits his teeth as the bite sinks into his arm. Frustration clearly spreads across his face.

Mangy beasts! Every planet must have bb guns to scare the mongrels away from trash cans across the galaxy!

He immediately lashes out and slashes at the dog remaining in front of him.

blue first if my teammates haven't killed it, otherwise yellow.

solar sword attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Unfortunately it bit his sword arm...

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Forums were terrible yesterday. Sorry about the lack of post.

Davrin decides that his height is actually an advantage, sneaking around and firing a shot with his physical bullets. His aim is true, peeking just under Lenny’s armpit to sink deep into the chest of the Akata!

Zoran tries to emulate Davrin and finds his bullet ending up in the metal wall of the space ship. Good thing the walls are thick! Pippimi unleashes a skittermander fury, scraping her Akata with the tip of her star knife.

Clank manages to hit the Akata with a shot, though the caliber of bullet is so small it’s hard to see any difference. Zulu follows in a similar fashion, hitting the Akata for slight results. Wow, I had to go double check that applies to ranged damage rolls. It looks like it does!!! Gross. I’m going to give you one damage though, otherwise it’s just cruel.

Lenny’s immune system is strong from all of the rats living beneath his gym. Unfortunately, he hasn’t been to the gym in a while and doesn’t have the strength to push through the pain!

The heavily wounded akata has shaking legs, but isn’t letting up! She goes to bite at Lenny’s wounded arm again. The 'dog' lunges and rips a small chunk out of Lenny's arm! Blood and bacteria fill the air around the wound. Fort Save!

Bite @ Lenny: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Damage, KAC: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Pippimi’s dog is starting to waver, but still looks plenty healthy. It obviously feels fine, because it manages to make it around Pippimi's thick armor to draw blood! Fort save, please!

Bite @ Pippimi: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Damage, KAC: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Those in bold may act. Those who have not posted in 24 hours will be botted.

Davrin
Zulu
Zoran
Pippimi 0/7 SP 6/9 HP Fort
Lenny 0/8 SP 8/11 HP Fort
Clank

Yellow Akata 6 dmg
Blue Akata 16 dmg


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 48/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

FORT save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 The luck holds up!

Hm, I don't have anywhere to guarded step that has line of effect to the point in the room where a grenade would be effective... so I guess its time to just attack normally.

Whipping her doshko around, Pippimi tries to finish off the "yellow" akata, trusting that her allies can handle the blue one without problems.

Doshko vs. yellow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Doshko damage (P): 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

She takes a guarded step to the ship's port side to open up a clear avenue for the others to finish the two creatures off!


Android Mechanic [Exocortex] 6| INIT + 7, Senses darkvision (60'), low-light vision; Perception +11 | EAC19 KAC20 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2 | [SP] 40/40 [HP] 40/40 | Resolve: 5/5 | Laser ammo 40/40 | Spells 1/1|
Skills:
Acro +6, Ath +5, Comp +18, Eng +15, Life S. +10, Med +13, Per +9(11), Phy Sci +9, Pilot +11, Prof Merc +5,
|

Seeing Pippimi seems to have her monster under control, Xulu shifts the targetting function on his cortex to the other monster and once the data is fed into his vision he shifts aim and fires his rifle.

Attack, KAC: 1d20 + 4 - 3 ⇒ (18) + 4 - 3 = 19
Damage, P: 1d6 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG Male Borais (Tempered Pilgrim) Envoy 6 | SP: 48/48 | HP: 42/42 | RP: 8/8 | EAC: 20 KAC: 20 | AC vs CM: 28 | F: 4 R: 8 W: 5 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

Semi-Auto Pistol, Tactical: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

SWEET BABY NETHYS!

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Pippimi takes off her Akata’s front leg with an enormous swing of her doshko. Zoran takes advantage of it’s weakness to send a bullet into it’s head! The blue body falls to the floor with a thud.

Another thud can be heard as the second Akata hits the floor. Looking up, Zulu’s hand is shaking but he managed to aim despite the fever running through his synthetic body.

After a moment of catching your breath, you enter the room. This large room contains a small science lab, compact mining equipment, and collected rock samples from the Acreon’s prospecting mission. Underneath one of the computer consoles can be found a tactical arc emitter with 12 charges remaining. The same pretty green akata cocoon fragments cover the floor.

Life Science, DC 16:

These are actually the valuable star metal, Noqual! There is 1000 credits of it in this room.

Davrin
Zulu
Zoran
Pippimi 0/7 SP 6/9 HP
Lenny 0/8 SP 8/11 HP Fort
Clank


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Android Mechanic [Exocortex] 6| INIT + 7, Senses darkvision (60'), low-light vision; Perception +11 | EAC19 KAC20 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2 | [SP] 40/40 [HP] 40/40 | Resolve: 5/5 | Laser ammo 40/40 | Spells 1/1|
Skills:
Acro +6, Ath +5, Comp +18, Eng +15, Life S. +10, Med +13, Per +9(11), Phy Sci +9, Pilot +11, Prof Merc +5,
|

can we just stop pretending we can pass life science tests? ;P


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 48/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

"Pippimi not feel so good. Tentacle dogs too good at biting!" Pippimi takes a seat on the floor of the room next to the science lab. While the rest of the party searches the room, she takes a breather to prepare herself for more fighting soon.

Spending RP to regain SP

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human spacefarer solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 7/7 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4; Darkvision: 60' (infrared sensors) | Speed 30ft | Stellar mode: photon (o)(o)(_) | sidereal influence: photon | Laser pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: None

Fortitude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Lenny is visibly fighting off waves of nausea from having his arm mangled so badly. He stops looking at it and sits down next to Pippimi.

Yeah, that was rough. I need a minute too. ...or 10m and 1RP

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

LENNY HAS CONTRACTED VOID DEATH.

THE END IS COMING.

Lenny's Present:

You are Weakened!

You take a –2 penalty to attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. AND... You can neither run nor charge, and you take a –1 penalty to your Armor Class, attack rolls, melee damage rolls, Reflex saving throws, initiative checks, and Strength– and Dexterity-based skill and ability checks. The amount of bulk you can carry without becoming encumbered is reduced by 1. If you are fatigued, doing an activity that would normally cause fatigue causes you to become exhausted instead.

So that's:
-2 to ability checks
-3 to Str and Dex ability checks
-3 to attack rolls
-2 to weapon damage rolls
-3 to melee damage rolls
-2 to saving throws
-3 to Reflex
-2 to skill checks
-3 to Str and Dex based skill checks
-1 to AC
-1 to initiative
- Can’t run or charge
- Reduce you encumbered limit by 1 bulk*

*This one might get you encumbered, which gets you:
-2 to ability checks
-8 to Str and Dex ability checks
-3 to attack rolls
-2 to weapon damage rolls
-3 to melee damage rolls
-2 to saving throws
-3 to Reflex
-2 to skill checks
-8 to Str and Dex based skill checks
-1 to AC
-1 to initiative
- Can’t run or charge
- Speeds are reduced by 10 feet
- Maximum Dex bonus to AC is reduced to +2

I'll give everybody some time to post. Are we still good for this order?

4, 9, 10, 6, 11, 12, 7, 8


Android Mechanic [Exocortex] 6| INIT + 7, Senses darkvision (60'), low-light vision; Perception +11 | EAC19 KAC20 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2 | [SP] 40/40 [HP] 40/40 | Resolve: 5/5 | Laser ammo 40/40 | Spells 1/1|
Skills:
Acro +6, Ath +5, Comp +18, Eng +15, Life S. +10, Med +13, Per +9(11), Phy Sci +9, Pilot +11, Prof Merc +5,
|

Zulu takes the opportunity during the break to reload his rifle, still shaking from the disease.  Noticing that Lenny has now contracted it as well he makes a mental note to take some biological samples when they had a moment.  He also sets his exocortex to record lenny's "progress" as best it can.

order seems fine to me


Male CG Goblin Technomancer 6 | SP: 42/42HP: 32/32 RP: 6/6| EAC: 19 KAC: 19 CMAC: 24 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 35ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3 Spell Cache (unused) conditions: None.

Life Science: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
In before the Forum Gods take away the ability to post again...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 48/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-
GM Ewok wrote:

LENNY HAS CONTRACTED VOID DEATH.

THE END IS COMING.

Ewok posts this and the forums are out of commission for four days. Coincidence? I think not!

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human spacefarer solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 7/7 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4; Darkvision: 60' (infrared sensors) | Speed 30ft | Stellar mode: photon (o)(o)(_) | sidereal influence: photon | Laser pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: None

As he sits next to Pippimi he realizes he is not feeling better.

I don't think that thing's bite is sitting well with me...

He blinks a couple of times and shakes his head as if it would clear all of this away. You can tell he's fighting through something.

He just notices Zulu observing him. Tell me, Z, does it get better? I feel like hell.

Forum death healed. Next up: void death!

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Phew. Pippimi, I didn't realize my words were that prophetic!! No more scary ultimatums.

I'm deviating slightly from your planned flight path, to save us a few days of boring posts.

The group takes a (week) moment to catch their breath, then turns the corner and checks out the two cabins on the right side of the hallway. They are identical cabins which appear to have served as shared living quarters for the Acreon’s crew. Each contains two simple bunks, a pair of lockers, a small sink, and the miners’ personal possessions. You look through each of them carefully, finding little of value.

Perception, DC 15:
Underneath one of the mattresses you find a dropped computer key card! It is marked with:

Acreon Access Card
First Mate

However, the third door you try, one of the portside cabins (area 10) is closed and barricaded from the inside!

Strength check to kick the door down or damage to break it in.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human spacefarer solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 7/7 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4; Darkvision: 60' (infrared sensors) | Speed 30ft | Stellar mode: photon (o)(o)(_) | sidereal influence: photon | Laser pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: None

Lenny is still reeling physically from his new ailment and immediately walks over to sit down on one of the bunks where he can more comfortably rest. Suddenly self-conscious that he won't be able to materially help with a search he makes the token gesture of reaching under the mattress he's sitting on...

Perception, void death afflicted: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 2 = 15

He feels something solid and flat, pulling out a computer key card. He hold it in front of his face and squints at the labelling...

Acreon Access Card... First Mate... He holds it up for somebody else to look at and continues feeling miserable.


Android Mechanic [Exocortex] 6| INIT + 7, Senses darkvision (60'), low-light vision; Perception +11 | EAC19 KAC20 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2 | [SP] 40/40 [HP] 40/40 | Resolve: 5/5 | Laser ammo 40/40 | Spells 1/1|
Skills:
Acro +6, Ath +5, Comp +18, Eng +15, Life S. +10, Med +13, Per +9(11), Phy Sci +9, Pilot +11, Prof Merc +5,
|

Zulu looks at the suffering Human for a moment with his cold emotionless android eyes and finally responds. "Not yet. At any rate." trying and probably failing to evoke some compassion in the response.

As the group explores the few cabins Zulu follows along, stoically enduring the shakes and annoying coughs spasms continually plaguing his non existant respiratory system.

while unpleasant, a truly fascinating condition. I will have to be sure to document this process well.

Perception, plague: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 4 - 2 = 21

Noticing Lenny find the card, he allows. "good find."


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 48/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

Pippimi rolls into the side corridors refreshed and ready to face more dangers. When Lenny finds the access card, she chirps out "That very lucky! Now we not have to blow up locked doors if we find them!"

When the group gets to the barricaded door, Pippimi tries the handle a couple of times and then puts two hands on her hips. "Pippimi not see a card scanner here, maybe door is just stuck?"

I'll hold off on having her try shoving it immediately in order to give other folks a chance to post.

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Boop.Boop. Just pinging to let everyone know we're back. Hopefully. I'll give everybody about 12 hours to post.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human spacefarer solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 7/7 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4; Darkvision: 60' (infrared sensors) | Speed 30ft | Stellar mode: photon (o)(o)(_) | sidereal influence: photon | Laser pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: None

Still here. Nothing beyond Lenny's last post. Just bein' miserable with void plague.


CG Male Borais (Tempered Pilgrim) Envoy 6 | SP: 48/48 | HP: 42/42 | RP: 8/8 | EAC: 20 KAC: 20 | AC vs CM: 28 | F: 4 R: 8 W: 5 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

Zoran moves along with the group nervous about any more dogs and contracting the Void Death as well.

This existence is unique but that damned disease doesn't seem to be discerning. I don't plan on meeting death again nor letting any of these people meet it a first time.

He shakes his head and continues.

---

At the barricaded door he knocks a few time on the wall and waits for a response. If silent he attempts to call out and if silent again he looks to the group.

"Shall we unstick this door?" he says bowing out of the way for Pippimi to work some physical magic.


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 48/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

Assuming there's no response, Pippimi will leverage the skills she picked up at the "Vesk Anti-Door Diplomacy", half-day team building training session to convince the door to open. This will involve some good old-fashioned doshko-ing if the door doesn't yield to some solid tugs.

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Pippimi gives the handle a few more tugs, then pulls out her doshko with glee. The metallic head makes short work of the hinges and the door falls open.

As the door crashes to the ground, your voice channel is filled with the sound of screams, curses, and yelling coming in over the microphones. Laser fire flashes through the air, hitting the ceiling, broken door, and walls. Different squeaky high pitched voices can be heard.

”AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! DIE DIRTY DOGS! YOU NEVER TAKE US ALIVE! WE HAAYYYYYYYYTESSSS YOU DOGGIESSSSSSS!”

”AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WE EAT YOUR FLESH AND BURN YOUR SKIN!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! BURRRRNNNNNNN!!!!”

Two space goblins sit huddled in the corner of the room. They sit beside each other, embracing each other with one arm and firing at the door with the other using lasers which might only be held together with tape and good faith. Their poor aim is probably explained by their closed eyes. They continue to fire their junklasers in your general direction. The lasers are slowly inching towards actually having a remote chance of hitting you.

Uh…. what do you do?


CG Male Borais (Tempered Pilgrim) Envoy 6 | SP: 48/48 | HP: 42/42 | RP: 8/8 | EAC: 20 KAC: 20 | AC vs CM: 28 | F: 4 R: 8 W: 5 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

"Uh...Clank. CLANK calm them down!" Zoran says ducking behind cover.

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling ghost operative (ace pilot) 3 | SP 21/21 HP 20/20 | RP 6/6 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +9 evasion; Will +5 (+3 vs fear) | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Sorry, the site came back up on a bad work day. Finally have time to catch up...

"Dumb gobl..." Davrin glances at Clank and quickly gobbles down the rest of the words. Instead, he yells out, "By Weydan's stars, open your eyes! Do you look like dogs? Do we sound like dogs?" He quickly dives for cover while saying this.

diplomacy, aid: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Android Mechanic [Exocortex] 6| INIT + 7, Senses darkvision (60'), low-light vision; Perception +11 | EAC19 KAC20 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2 | [SP] 40/40 [HP] 40/40 | Resolve: 5/5 | Laser ammo 40/40 | Spells 1/1|
Skills:
Acro +6, Ath +5, Comp +18, Eng +15, Life S. +10, Med +13, Per +9(11), Phy Sci +9, Pilot +11, Prof Merc +5,
|

Zulu notes the situation analytically, calculating odds and probababilities before simply asking.

"Grenade?"


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 48/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

"Pippimi not Tentacle Dog!!!" Pippimi shouts out over open comms. "We here killing Tentacle Dogs instead! Now you calm down or Pippimi have to calm you down herself!" As she speaks, she rolls on in towards the goblins and gets ready to grab them if they keep going crazy with their weapons.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human spacefarer solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 7/7 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4; Darkvision: 60' (infrared sensors) | Speed 30ft | Stellar mode: photon (o)(o)(_) | sidereal influence: photon | Laser pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: None

Lasers and void death. Worst day ever...

Lenny groans as he pathetically follows Davrin in a token attempt for cover.


Male CG Goblin Technomancer 6 | SP: 42/42HP: 32/32 RP: 6/6| EAC: 19 KAC: 19 CMAC: 24 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 35ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3 Spell Cache (unused) conditions: None.

Clank shouts out, "WAIT! Stop firing, stupid void for brains! We're not dogs! We kill the dogs! (wasting good ammo.) Don't make me brain you!"

Blue Eyes, grant me temperance.

The goblin continues. "What are you louts doing here?"

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

The two goblins stop firing and slowly open their eyes. They both look at each on of you in turn, eyes wide open. The right one looks to his buddy and smiles, his teeth filling much of his face. "Not dogs! Dog killers!" The left goblin's eyes light up in recognition. "Dog killers! We are saved!" Both goblins' heads snap towards you in one motion. They both fall prostrate, bowing before the group. "We are wormssssss! Worthless worms! Save us! Save us!"

Their grovelling is cut short by a swift kick to the ribs from Clank. The right goblin answers. "I am Gork. This is Mork. Our friend, Bork, is dead. We want to go home now." You notice a few teardrops escape his eyes for his dead friend. "We heard about the big-money salvage right outside of the Station. Stupid top-dwellers scared. Goblins not scared. Goblins brave. We float here. Take loot. Float home, rich." He goes quiet and Mork finishes. "But now we scared too. All dogs are bad dogs. Blue-dogs are worse dogs."


CG Male Borais (Tempered Pilgrim) Envoy 6 | SP: 48/48 | HP: 42/42 | RP: 8/8 | EAC: 20 KAC: 20 | AC vs CM: 28 | F: 4 R: 8 W: 5 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

Zoran peeks out from behind cover.

"They stopped? Fantastic! And now we have a larger crew." almost bewildered at the crazy things they have experienced so far trying to think of a time he has had similar.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human spacefarer solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 7/7 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4; Darkvision: 60' (infrared sensors) | Speed 30ft | Stellar mode: photon (o)(o)(_) | sidereal influence: photon | Laser pistol charges: 20/20 | Active conditions: None

But all dogs go to heaven Mork! It must be a savage place...


Male CG Goblin Technomancer 6 | SP: 42/42HP: 32/32 RP: 6/6| EAC: 19 KAC: 19 CMAC: 24 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 35ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3 Spell Cache (unused) conditions: None.

"No probably isn't time for a theological debate, but I'm pretty sure Goblins go to Heaven, dogs go to hell." Clank grins. "Regardless, the blue dogs will die, I assure you Gork and Mork! Bork will be avenged!" He thinks about it for a moment, then adds, "Now, I expect you all to be on your best behavior, though."

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling ghost operative (ace pilot) 3 | SP 21/21 HP 20/20 | RP 6/6 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +9 evasion; Will +5 (+3 vs fear) | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Whew, last thing we need is a battle with some crazed gob..." Davrin catches Clank's eyes and stops whatever he was planning to say. "Um, let's move on?"


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 48/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

Pippimi pats the two goblins on their heads, grinning all the while. "Good! You want to escape back to Station or look for more loot? Because Pippimi have great business opportunity for you if you want second option."

If they seem interested and smart enough to be able to participate in contract work, she continues with "Pippimi and everyone here to find what happened to crew. Working for a big time Eeoxian back on the Station. You contact him too and maybe you can join team!"

"Otherwise Pippimi can show you to airlock and you can float home, OK?"

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

The goblins stare at you as there is a short theological debate. The drool coming from their mouths seems to indicate they aren't quite as intellectually stimulated by theological matters as Clank. When Pippimi speaks to them, they stare at her for a few seconds. Then Gork smiles hugely and nods fervently. "Yes. Loot first, run later." He turns to Mork, grabs his head, moving it up and down. "We have friends now! Big bad dog-killer friends! NOD!" Mork nods of his own accord, looking to Clank for direction. "You promise blue dogs die, goblin-friend?"

After receiving some affirmation, both goblins are firmly on your side. Gork leads again, grabbing a small bundle from beneath the bed. The burlap sack is grease-stained but filled with heavy lumps. "You probably find nothing good so far. Gork, Mork, Bork took the good stuff." He dumps the bag onto the floor, revealing quite the haul! It appears that though the goblins didn’t have much time to explore the ship before the akatas set upon them, they did manage to scrounge a few items of value. The pile includes an incendiary grenade I, two shock grenades I, a stickybomb grenade I, two detonators, a tool kit (engineering kit), and a fire extinguisher. Listed on Slide 3.

Gork smiles, proud. "Take what you want, friends. Use against devil-dogs. But you don't get our boom-salt." He squints his eyes, looking at each of you in turn.


Android Mechanic [Exocortex] 6| INIT + 7, Senses darkvision (60'), low-light vision; Perception +11 | EAC19 KAC20 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2 | [SP] 40/40 [HP] 40/40 | Resolve: 5/5 | Laser ammo 40/40 | Spells 1/1|
Skills:
Acro +6, Ath +5, Comp +18, Eng +15, Life S. +10, Med +13, Per +9(11), Phy Sci +9, Pilot +11, Prof Merc +5,
|

Zulu watches the Goblins' exchange with interest.

Wayfinders

Male CG halfling ghost operative (ace pilot) 3 | SP 21/21 HP 20/20 | RP 6/6 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +3; Ref +9 evasion; Will +5 (+3 vs fear) | Init: +7 | Perc: +11, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Boom-salt?" Davrin turns to look at Clank, in case it was a particular goblin dialect.


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 48/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

Pippimi takes a long look through the gear the goblins scavenged, checking them for brand names to help guage Pact Worlds manufacturer ubiquity. "Mmm, hmm. Pippimi will help take care of these. Use them on tentacle dogs if needed. Dont worry, Gork and Mork! Pippimi will put in good word with ambassador. Make sure your entry level salaries are fair." She pats the new goblin employees (?) on their heads.

"OK, Pippimi ready to continue, where next?" How about 6, then 7? I think that was our original plan.

401 to 450 of 2,190 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SF] Incident at Absalom Station - GM Ewok All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.