[SF] Dead Suns AP - GM Ewok

Game Master EwokBanshee

Map

Ship!


2,301 to 2,350 of 2,381 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>

Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 16/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

Electrostatic Field Feedback (from being hit in melee) (E): 1d6 ⇒ 6

Pippimi's electrostatic field zaps the tentacle even as the blow sends the blue furball flying through the air! At the last moment, she grabs a hold of the tentacle and uses its return momentum to fling herself around to the other side of the ellicoth. (Mechanically, I'm using Pippimi's 1/day Hyper racial for an additional move action and moving to the other side of the ellicoth with 2 moves. Provoking, so it gets a free attack vs. KAC30). She lands, scrunches herself up, and then pounces upon the ellicoth from the south side, scrambling up its tentacle legs. When she reaches its head, she takes both vibroglove enabled paws and punches two of its eyeballs!

Grapple attempt; vs KAC+8, flanking: 1d20 + 21 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 21 + 2 = 38 Exceeding KAC+13 causes enemy to become pinned. Grapple rules can be found here
Throttle damage (So): 1d3 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 3 = 10

Is its KAC <=25? If yes, Pippimi has just pinned a gargantuan monster :O


Android Mechanic [Exocortex] 6| INIT + 7, Senses darkvision (60'), low-light vision; Perception +11 | EAC19 KAC20 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2 | [SP] 37/40 [HP] 33/40 | Resolve: 5/5 | Laser ammo 40/40 | Spells 1/1|
Skills:
Acro +6, Ath +5, Comp +18, Eng +15, Life S. +10, Med +13, Per +9(11), Phy Sci +9, Pilot +11, Prof Merc +5,
|

Fort: 1d20 + 6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 4 + 2 = 26

Feeling the discomfort of, so helpfully identified by Clank, the radiation Zulu decides to gain some distance from the thing and triggers his jetpak, launching 30' away and firing again as he lands.

Attack, KAC: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 16
Damage, F, Overcharge: 2d6 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 3) + (2) + 6 = 17

sigh

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human spacefarer solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 3/7 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4; Darkvision: 60' (infrared sensors) | Speed 30ft | Stellar mode: photon (o)(o)(o) | sidereal influence: photon | Laser pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: None

Stellar mode: photon +1

Fortitude, weakened, DC17: 1d20 + 6 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 4 - 2 = 10

I'm... I'm not feeling so well....

A sudden rush of warmth and nausea washes over Lenny as the radiation poison sets in.

Is this... this how it ends?

He half-heartedly slashes at it before he carefully backs away, shaking his head as if he'd just awoken. His solar sword intensifies for a moment and his wounds lessen...

solar sword attack, S damage (minor w-boson crystal, photon mode): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 272d6 + 10 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 3) + 10 + (1) + 2 = 18

[5' step] N
[move] Glow of life (heal 12 HP)

Glow of Life (Su) wrote:
As a move action, you can spend 1 Resolve Point to recover a number of Hit Points equal to twice your solarian level.


Male CG halfling ghost operative (ace pilot) 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | Fort +4; Ref +12 evasion; Will +7 (+3 vs fear; +3 vs spells & SLA) | Init: +8 | Perc: +14, SM: +11 | Speed 40ft fly 30ft| Active conditions:

"Hang in there, Lenny! No way this ... this thing is taking any of us down!" With that, Davrin bravely keeps his distance and continue firing.

trick attack, vs DC20+target CR: 1d20 + 20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 20 + 1 = 29 flat-footed to following attack if successful add. dmg if hit: 3d8 ⇒ (1, 3, 4) = 8
thunderstrike sonic pistol vs EAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17 sonic dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Debilitating trick: If trick attack succeeds, flat-footed for 1 round

Grand Lodge

Fortitude, Clank: 1d20 + 4 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 5 = 19 Clank resists yet again!

Seeing the monster lashing out at Pippimi, Clank decides that his little green body is much squishier than her little blue one. He turns tail and runs, getting back with Zoran.

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Tentacle @ Pippimi: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (9) + 22 = 31
Damage @ KAC: 2d10 + 15 ⇒ (4, 2) + 15 = 21

Pippimi, in a burst of brave foolishness, manages to parkour up the ellicoth's tentacles. She climbs up to the face, taking a big hit from a tusk along the way. Once there she begins punching the many eyes of the ellicoth with her vibrating hands. Though it doesn't seem to be doing much damage, the ellicoth is thoroughly distracted to the point of no longer moving! No matter how many times I pore over the grapple rules, they never account for size differences! Goodness gracious.

Thanks to Pinned, Flat-footed, Get'em, and Pippimi's feat, you now have a delta of -8 to his AC. :o

Flying backwards on his jetback, Zulu eyes the monster carefully. He tries his best to aim properly but the wavering jets cause his shot to miss. Looks like you already included at least one of Zoran and Pippimi's bonuses so... that misses.

Lenny, I don't think you could have moved 5 feet. Your Standard was attacking and your Move was healing. You don't get a free five foot step in Starfinder :( Beneath the towering colossus of flesh, Lenny begins to cough blood onto the face-plate of his armor. The radiation seems to be moving quicker now, weakening his body's immune system. You are now IMPAIRED on the Physical Poison track. You now take a -4 to all constitution things. And you now get the added blessing of Radiation Sickness (the disease, not the poison).

Lenny, Radiation Sickness, DC 17: 1d20 + 6 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 4 - 4 = 17 Safe, for now.

Lenny's armor has begun filling his HUD with warning signs, explaining the internal injuries that have suddenly begun appearing. Without the proper Geiger counters it has no understanding of the problem but the armor certainly understands the severity of the symptoms. Lenny ignores the flashing lights, instead summoning his remaining energy and slashing out at the tentacle before him. A huge blow, he manages to slice through it and drops a several foot long segment to the ground below. The ellicoth wavers for a moment but remains floating several stories above.

Davrin dodges and weaves, taking full advantage of the momentary distraction of the beast. He sends a laser right into one of the mouth tentacles, burning the beast who continues to bleed from the other.

Soul Drain @ Pippimi: 1d20 + 22 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 22 - 4 = 23
Damage @ KAC: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (1, 4, 1) + 9 = 15

The ellicoth thrashes in place, seemingly unable to think under the constant battering from Pippimi's gloves. It's mouth tentacles move towards her but miss in a blind attack.

Lenny feels the radiation continue to pulse inside him as the monster continues to output radiation with that low thrumming tone. Give me a DC 17 Fortitude save (Bonus: +4 for your armor, -4 for your IMPAIRED condition) against Radiation Poison. If you fail that, please make a DC 17 Fort save (Bonus: -4 for your IMPAIRED condition) against Radiation Sickness.

Bold are up!

Zoran 48/48 SP, Ghoul Fever-Latent If I bot Zoran next round, he'll be giving Pippimi 17 SP.
Clank 25/32 HP
z45719 33/40 HP
Lenny 29/54 SP, 11/46 HP, Ghoul Fever-Latent, Physical Poison-Impaired
Davrin
Pippimi 4/48 SP

Ellicoth 120 damage, Bleed 6, Flat-footed, Pinned


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 16/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

I believe Pippimi's at 7/48 SP after taking 21-6=15 dmg.

As the Ellicoth thrashes about, its all that Pippimi can do to dig into those eyeballs and hold on for dear life.

Grapple attempt; vs pinnedKAC+8, +flank +get em: 1d20 + 21 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 21 + 2 + 1 = 26 Exceeding KAC+13 causes enemy to become pinned. Grapple rules can be found here
Throttle damage (So): 1d3 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 3 = 10
Crazily enough, since the pinned penalties last until the end of Pippimi's turn, this nat 2 might still be enough for a successful grapple, but not pin.

"GWAH! FINISH OFF QUICK PLEEEEEEEASE!"


Android Mechanic [Exocortex] 6| INIT + 7, Senses darkvision (60'), low-light vision; Perception +11 | EAC19 KAC20 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2 | [SP] 37/40 [HP] 33/40 | Resolve: 5/5 | Laser ammo 40/40 | Spells 1/1|
Skills:
Acro +6, Ath +5, Comp +18, Eng +15, Life S. +10, Med +13, Per +9(11), Phy Sci +9, Pilot +11, Prof Merc +5,
|

Having landed now, Zulu rapid fires a pair of bolts at the beast, shocked that despite its size he'd managed to miss the thing twice.

yes I took one of the boni, the other +1 is my targeting exocortex

Attack 1, EAC: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 17
Damage, F: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 1) + 6 = 8

Attack 2, EAC: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 15
Damage, F: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 3) + 6 = 14

hopefully being pinned helps against my dice


CG Male Borais (Tempered Pilgrim) Envoy 6 | SP: 48/48 | HP: 42/42 | RP: 8/8 | EAC: 20 KAC: 20 | AC vs CM: 28 | F: 4 R: 8 W: 5 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

"What do you mean, PIP, you mean there is finally something you can't wrangle with ease? Keep it up while we put it down." Zoran says reassuring Pip and urging the others on.

Inspiring Boost: +17 SP Pip. Get'em: +1 Attack.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human spacefarer solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 3/7 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4; Darkvision: 60' (infrared sensors) | Speed 30ft | Stellar mode: photon (o)(o)(o) | sidereal influence: photon | Laser pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: None
GM Ewok wrote:
Lenny, I don't think you could have moved 5 feet. Your Standard was attacking and your Move was healing. You don't get a free five foot step in Starfinder :(

Yup, bad (rules) muscle memory.

GM Ewok wrote:
Lenny 29/54 SP, 11/46 HP

The healing was in fact HP, not SP. Is he losing health every round for the radiation?

Lenny continues to slow down and gather himself under the weight of the radiation sickness.

Fortitude (armor, impaired) DC17: 1d20 + 6 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 4 - 4 = 9
Fortitude (impaired) DC17: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 4 = 21

Breathes heavily over the comms.... Hanging...

in

Davrin....

May as well repeat the last sequence...

Again he fights through the pain to slash at it again. Everyone can hear him grunting and struggling through the motions.

solar sword attack (get 'em), S damage (minor w-boson crystal, photon mode): 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 11 + 1 = 222d6 + 10 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6, 6) + 10 + (2) + 2 = 26
[move] Glow of life (heal 12 HP)

If I don't make it.... tell the world my story...


Male CG Goblin Technomancer 6 | SP: 42/42HP: 32/32 RP: 6/6| EAC: 19 KAC: 19 CMAC: 24 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 35ft | Spells: 1st 5/5, 2nd 3/3 Spell Cache (unused) conditions: None.

Clank grits his teeth from the pain and the radiation, but he sees things go from bad to worse for Lenny, then a bit better, but still not great. He weighs his options, and decides to take another shot.

Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Male CG halfling ghost operative (ace pilot) 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | Fort +4; Ref +12 evasion; Will +7 (+3 vs fear; +3 vs spells & SLA) | Init: +8 | Perc: +14, SM: +11 | Speed 40ft fly 30ft| Active conditions:

"Ah! Drop dead already, for goodness sake!" Not finding much else he can do in the situation, Davrin continues firing away.

trick attack, vs DC20+target CR: 1d20 + 20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 20 + 1 = 25 flat-footed to following attack if successful add. dmg if hit: 3d8 ⇒ (8, 2, 1) = 11
thunderstrike sonic pistol vs EAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27 sonic dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Debilitating trick: If trick attack succeeds, flat-footed for 1 round


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 16/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

Lenny should have flank bonus as well from Pippimi, so that attack might be a hit (fingers crossed it is since that's a huge damage roll)

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Pippimi: You're right, you're at 7! I thought the second attack hit and factored in the damage. Then I remembered he was pinned, so he missed. But I forgot to take the second damage back!

Lenny: You're right, I put the healing on the SP instead of the HP! BUT, yes poisons inflict HP damage every time you fail a check. OOF. So you healed yourself up to 29 HP then took 7 damage from failing the second check. So you should have ended up at 17/54 SP, 22/46 HP

Fixed Status

Zoran 48/48 SP, Ghoul Fever-Latent
Clank 25/32 HP
z45719 33/40 HP
Lenny 17/54 SP, 22/46 HP, Ghoul Fever-Latent, Physical Poison-Impaired
Davrin
Pippimi 7/48 SP

Ellicoth 120 damage, Bleed 6, Flat-footed, Pinned

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
| Dead Suns AP |

Pippimi nearly falls off the skyscraper of a monster, using five hands to cling on and the sixth to punch the beast in the eye! Wow, just barely! Those bonuses were necessary. Zulu sends two laser bolts at the beast, one of which hits the soft fleshy underbelly while the second ricochets off the armored hide!

Lenny stands beneath the colossus, his insides beginning to turn to mush under the pressure. He continues to choke on his own blood and his bowels begin to turn to water. Good news: You didn't contract the Disease, Radiation Sickness. Bad news: You are having the hardest time fighting off the radiation itself. You have moved to Debilitated on the Physical Poison track. You take 7 HP damage, maintain the -4 on all Constitution checks, and now take 1HP damage whenever you take a Standard action. The lights on Lenny's HUD begin to flash brighter and a small warning message is replicated across the HUDs of everyone in the party. "Ally's life functions failing. Estimated time till death: 12 seconds." Not a lot of warning time there, you might want to change the settings. ;)

But the human spirit prevails and Lenny's solar sword flashes with power. He swipes again at the tentacle in front of him, hacking off another several feet. With a final THRUMMMMMM the ellicoth begins to slowly sink to the ground. Lenny waits as the rest of the group continues to attack, breathing deeply. As the ellicoth drops to within reach he leans back and plunges his sword directly into the enormous mouth of the beast! As he pulls the bloody weapon out, the ellicoth begins to deflate, continuing until it lies on the gray eoxian dirt like a popped balloon.

COMBAT OVER

Lenny immediately feels the waves of radiation cease and his wounds seems to stop getting worse. You're on stage 3, Debilitated. For every day of bed rest (or two nights of normal rest), a victim moves one step toward healthy. This rate of recovery is doubled by successful Medicine checks (see Long-Term Care).

Status
Zoran 48/48 SP, Ghoul Fever-Latent
Clank 25/32 HP
z45719 33/40 HP
Lenny 17/54 SP, 26/46 HP, Ghoul Fever-Latent, Physical Poison-Debilitated
Davrin
Pippimi 24/48 SP

Ellicoth 170 damage


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 16/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

Lucky. I was worried the corpse would remain radioactive too. Is there a way to get back up through poison states faster than relying on bed rest? The only one I know of is Remove Radioactivity, a 4th level spell.

Pippimi rides the deflating monster to the ground before rushing over to Lenny. "Lenny look terrible! Here, Pippimi have antitoxin if help." She rummages through her pack and pulls out the antitoxin, then gets ready to feed him if needed. She looks to some of the smarter people to diagnose Lenny's affliction.

Assuming there's no good way to push Lenny back up the poison track, he won't be doing any fighting for a while. Losing 1 HP every time you take a standard action sounds like a death sentence.


Android Mechanic [Exocortex] 6| INIT + 7, Senses darkvision (60'), low-light vision; Perception +11 | EAC19 KAC20 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2 | [SP] 37/40 [HP] 33/40 | Resolve: 5/5 | Laser ammo 40/40 | Spells 1/1|
Skills:
Acro +6, Ath +5, Comp +18, Eng +15, Life S. +10, Med +13, Per +9(11), Phy Sci +9, Pilot +11, Prof Merc +5,
|

Zulu moves towards the stricken Lenny with his medical kit, hoping to aid Pippimi's offer of an antitoxin with his medical know how.

Medicine: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human spacefarer solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 3/7 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4; Darkvision: 60' (infrared sensors) | Speed 30ft | Stellar mode: photon (o)(o)(o) | sidereal influence: photon | Laser pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: None
GM Ewok wrote:
Lenny: You're right, I put the healing on the SP instead of the HP! BUT, yes poisons inflict HP damage every time you fail a check. OOF. So you healed yourself up to 29 HP then took 7 damage from failing the second check. So you should have ended up at 17/54 SP, 22/46 HP

Also that was from a round ago, so there's been another Glow of Life since then.

Lenny spends an extra RP after combat using Glow of Life, then a 10m rest for SP. This level, my RPs are suddenly incredibly useful.

Lenny waves off the offer from Pippimi. Actually, *cough*, I've got a handful of those myself. Keeps yours for now... I'll definitely take the medical treatment though. That thing was nasty... I feel weak.

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Quick update!

Zulu assesses Lenny's wounds and nods gravely. There is nothing he can do here. The only thing that can heal these wounds is time. It's a DC30 medicine check to heal at double speed, which is still slow. The Remove Radioactivity spell, which is super expensive, is the only way to do it quickly.


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 16/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

Pippimi frets over Lenny's wound unhelpfully, until Zulu finally pushes her away. "What everyone think? Here marrowblight hut, yes? If team leave and not investigate, maybe marrowblight leave. But Lenny look like need long time resting."

My votes for going back and clearing both the radiation poison damage and the ghoul fever if possible. We can always get another lead if needed.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human spacefarer solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 3/7 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4; Darkvision: 60' (infrared sensors) | Speed 30ft | Stellar mode: photon (o)(o)(o) | sidereal influence: photon | Laser pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: None

How big is the hut? A little room to peer into or a larger space with multiple rooms and in-depth exploration? If it's the latter, then yeah... I agree with taking the time to get better :)


CG Male Borais (Tempered Pilgrim) Envoy 6 | SP: 48/48 | HP: 42/42 | RP: 8/8 | EAC: 20 KAC: 20 | AC vs CM: 28 | F: 4 R: 8 W: 5 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

"From the sound of it I don't expect this marrowblight to flee or even be able to. Let's get Lenny healed up before he joins me in this miserable existence of undeath...as much as our contacts would probably like that." Zoran agrees.

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

The hut is small, maybe 15 feet in diameter with a sloping thatch roof. The structure of the building, if it could be called that, seems to be made up of materials gleaned from the surrounding wasteland - mostly bones. Like something out of a drow horror flick, the walls of the bizarre, circular hovel appear to be made from stretched, cured skin wrapped around the frame of massive bones. A front door hewn from sickly wood stands ever so slightly open.

Having been on planet less than 24 hours, you're fairly certain the lone marrowblight couldn't have heard of your attentions yet. But there is no telling if that would last the several days it would take for Lenny to get well. Of course, the ellicoth corpse outside her door may be a small sign as well.

Perception:

Zoran Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Davrin Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23
z45719 Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Pippimi Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Lenny Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11
Clank Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Now that the trumpeting of the ellicoth and the noises of battle have subsided, the bone plains are quiet once again. Dead quiet. But Zulu, not distracted from the situation by Lenny's plight, picks up something on the edge of his audio receptors. He realizes that there is a faint, infrequent scuffling sounds coming from inside the hut!


Male CG halfling ghost operative (ace pilot) 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | Fort +4; Ref +12 evasion; Will +7 (+3 vs fear; +3 vs spells & SLA) | Init: +8 | Perc: +14, SM: +11 | Speed 40ft fly 30ft| Active conditions:

"Why don't I take a quick look inside first? Easier to decide with some intel, yeah?" Davrin whispers, then almost immediately, activates his cloaking field in case the marrowblight is observing them under cover right now and creeps closer.

stealth, take 10: 10 + 21 = 31


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 16/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

Pippimi pats Lenny on the back. "OK, wait moment, team going to check quick then head back to where Lenny can take R&R." She rolls after Davrin, though she stops short of the entrance to the hut, leaving the invisible operative to poke around first.

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Sorry y'all, holidays hit early this weekend and hit harder than I expected. ha!

Davrin slips his skinny, and nearly invisible, form between the ajar door and the frame of the cramped shack. The inside is fairly spartan, decorated primarily with bone-carved furniture and leathered hide. A few wardrobes made out of the same style as the hut, skin stretched over bone, cover the back wall. Not seeing any immediate threats, he looks around a little more. All in all, the shack is fairly threadbare and devoid of any items of obvious value. In fact, the whole place amounts to a collection of junk that is either furniture crafted from preserved organic body parts or knick-knacks that look more than a little stolen.

Let's call that... two rounds inside the hut. There's no one to be seen, and the only place someone could be hiding is inside the wardrobes.

For the rest of the team, the gravel path leading up to the hut is on the opposite side of where the group approached. So the door is where that winding black path ends. It will be cramped inside the hut, with barely enough room for the whole group. We're going to call it 3x3 and difficult terrain, there's no map of the inside.


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 16/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

Pippimi steps up to the door and peeks inside when Davrin doesn't immediately return. Quietly, she offers "Mmm, this marrowblight not look like organized sort. So much junk flop on floor and every-way." She shakes her head "No wonder Corpse Fleet give off incompetent vibe. Even contractors not taught about good housekeeping."


Male CG halfling ghost operative (ace pilot) 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | Fort +4; Ref +12 evasion; Will +7 (+3 vs fear; +3 vs spells & SLA) | Init: +8 | Perc: +14, SM: +11 | Speed 40ft fly 30ft| Active conditions:

Davrin notes Pippimi stepping in, but doesn't immediately respond. Instead, he stares curiously at the wardrobe, rubbing his chin. Finally he shrugs his shoulders, moving to each of the wardrobes and presses his ears against each to listen in.

perception, take 10: 10 + 14 = 24

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Davrin walks up to the three wardrobes, not hearing anything. I suppose that makes sense, unbreathing undead and all. Then Pippimi walks in and begins chatting, per usual. As she continues to berate the undead's cleanliness, the wardrobe door in front of Davrin bursts open! In a flash of bone spurs, muscle, and sinew, an enormous being enters the small hut. She, if she is a she, screams out in Eoxian. "Moare, respirati!" Davrin, pass a DC 15 Reflex save or be off-target for 1 round.

Eoxian:

"Die, breathers!"

Initiative:

Foe: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Zoran Init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Davrin Init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
z45719 Init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Pippimi Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Lenny Init: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3
Clank Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

The marrowblight takes a moment, looking around in hatred. Everyone but Lenny is up! The orange circle represents the walls of the hut. You can only enter in through the black winding path. Inside the hut is difficult terrain.


Zoran 48/48 SP, Ghoul Fever-Latent
Clank 25/32 HP
z45719 33/40 HP

Lenny 54/54 SP, 26/46 HP, Ghoul Fever-Latent, Physical Poison-Debilitated
Davrin
Pippimi 24/48 SP

Marrowblight 0 damage


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 16/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

Pippimi scrambles over discarded beer bottles and empty flesh-sicle wrappers, reaching the marrowblight in time to try to grab a hold of it.

Grapple attempt; vs KAC+8: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (15) + 21 = 36 Exceeding KAC+13 causes enemy to become pinned. Grapple rules can be found here
Throttle damage (So): 1d3 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 3 = 10

"Ugh. Pippimi not like look of spikes. Keep spike away from Pippimi face, please!" She holds the marrowblight at arm's reach.

Enjoy your co-ordinated shot bonuses as well for +1 to ranged attacks

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human spacefarer solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 3/7 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4; Darkvision: 60' (infrared sensors) | Speed 30ft | Stellar mode: photon (o)(o)(o) | sidereal influence: photon | Laser pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: None

Aside: although I neglected to address it, it's probably reasonable to assume Lenny picked his small arm back up after the battle with the ellicoth. I think you've still got my hit points missing a couple of rounds of self-healing.


CG Male Borais (Tempered Pilgrim) Envoy 6 | SP: 48/48 | HP: 42/42 | RP: 8/8 | EAC: 20 KAC: 20 | AC vs CM: 28 | F: 4 R: 8 W: 5 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

Zoran sprints around to the doorway to get a look as the sound of Eoxian is heard.

"Flebilis mortuus! Verum obfirmabis faciem tuam ad mortem" he spits rounding the corner.

Eoxian:
Pathetic corpse. Face a true death!

He raises his pistol and points at the beast.

"Take it it down and don't hold back!"

Move and Get'em.


Male CG halfling ghost operative (ace pilot) 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | Fort +4; Ref +12 evasion; Will +7 (+3 vs fear; +3 vs spells & SLA) | Init: +8 | Perc: +14, SM: +11 | Speed 40ft fly 30ft| Active conditions:

ref: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20
Davrin is hardly ever flummoxed (except for that one time when his personality was drained from him but that doesn't count and besides he has almost completely forgotten about it so why did you bring it up...).

He moves away quickly, pulling out his disintegrator pistol along the way, and fires as soon as he is safely(?) out of range. (uncanny mobility so no AoO even if it is not flat-footed.) Then, he fires.

Does it know that Davrin is there, i.e. is it flat-footed to him?
trick attack, vs DC20+target CR: 1d20 + 20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 20 + 1 = 32 flat-footed to following attack if successful add. dmg if hit: 3d8 ⇒ (8, 7, 7) = 22
disintegrator pistol vs EAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 acid dmg: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Debilitating trick: If trick attack succeeds, flat-footed for 1 round

"Um guys, some help here?"


Android Mechanic [Exocortex] 6| INIT + 7, Senses darkvision (60'), low-light vision; Perception +11 | EAC19 KAC20 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2 | [SP] 37/40 [HP] 33/40 | Resolve: 5/5 | Laser ammo 40/40 | Spells 1/1|
Skills:
Acro +6, Ath +5, Comp +18, Eng +15, Life S. +10, Med +13, Per +9(11), Phy Sci +9, Pilot +11, Prof Merc +5,
|

internet not loading my page right led my in game post to go to discussion page. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Totally not my fault, nope.

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

Pippimi leaps into action, diving between the spiked limbs(?) and wrapping her body around the torso of the marrowblight. With several deft movements, she knots a few of the bony spurs into a pretty little bow. That +21 is just incredible. She's Pinned! A disintegrating blast appears out of a shadow, where Davrin suddenly flickers into being. The marrowblight turns in surprise at his sudden appearance, thankful that the shot went wide.

Zulu steps in, cool as a cucumber. Tired of his targeting system failing him, he shoots from the hip. Pippimi turns just in time, exposing a rotting portion of abdomen to the blast. It hits deep within the marrowblight, lighting a small fire within her dead flesh!

Burn: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Reflex, DC 14: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

She screeches in pain, though the small fire burns itself out quickly. She twists and turns in Pippimi's tight grip, unable to escape!

Acrobatics is a DC 36, Counter Grappling is DC 34. Both are impossible...Time to go fishing!
Looking for a 20.: 1d20 + 17 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 17 - 4 = 17

Everybody is up!


Zoran 48/48 SP, Ghoul Fever-Latent
Clank x2 25/32 HP
z45719 33/40 HP
Lenny 54/54 SP, 46/46 HP, Ghoul Fever-Latent, Physical Poison-Debilitated
Davrin
Pippimi 24/48 SP

Marrowblight 41 damage , Pinned


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 16/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

Grapple attempt w/ get'em; vs pinnedKAC+8: 1d20 + 21 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 21 + 1 = 30 Exceeding KAC+13 causes enemy to become pinned. Grapple rules can be found here
Throttle damage (So): 1d3 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 3 = 11

Pippimi picks the marrowblight up and holds its least armored section towards her allies. "Hullo Corpse Fleeter. Stay very still so Pippimi team can fill with holes. This all over before can say 'Death to breathers!'"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human spacefarer solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 3/7 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4; Darkvision: 60' (infrared sensors) | Speed 30ft | Stellar mode: photon (o)(o)(o) | sidereal influence: photon | Laser pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: None

Stellar mode: photon+1

Lenny just gets to the door, his pistol drawn, to peer inside and see the tight confines.

So, this place doesn't look big enough for a party. How's it going in here? Oh, hey, Pip already has a hold on this one too... If this keeps up we're going to need to get you a pro-wrestling ring-name.

[move] 20' drawing laser pistol
[standard] attack

corona laser pistol attack (get'em), F damage (photon mode): 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 1 = 192d4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1, 2) + 3 + 2 = 8


Android Mechanic [Exocortex] 6| INIT + 7, Senses darkvision (60'), low-light vision; Perception +11 | EAC19 KAC20 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +2 | [SP] 37/40 [HP] 33/40 | Resolve: 5/5 | Laser ammo 40/40 | Spells 1/1|
Skills:
Acro +6, Ath +5, Comp +18, Eng +15, Life S. +10, Med +13, Per +9(11), Phy Sci +9, Pilot +11, Prof Merc +5,
|

Zulu, happy with his unaided shooting, decides to keep firing and unleashes a pair of shots into the pinned monster.

Attack 1, KAC, w get im: 1d20 + 8 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 4 + 1 = 25
Damage, F: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 6) + 6 = 13
Crit, F: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 3) + 6 = 13
Attack 2, KAC: 1d20 + 8 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 4 + 1 = 20
Damage, F: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 4) + 6 = 14

This thing seems very flammable...


CG Male Borais (Tempered Pilgrim) Envoy 6 | SP: 48/48 | HP: 42/42 | RP: 8/8 | EAC: 20 KAC: 20 | AC vs CM: 28 | F: 4 R: 8 W: 5 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

"I would be disappointed if I didn't get to punish this thing myself. let's keep it up!" Zoran says firing into the hut urging the others to continue.

Get'em and Attack.

Handcannon, Swagger: 1d20 + 3 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 3 + 1 = 26
Damage: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male CG halfling ghost operative (ace pilot) 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | Fort +4; Ref +12 evasion; Will +7 (+3 vs fear; +3 vs spells & SLA) | Init: +8 | Perc: +14, SM: +11 | Speed 40ft fly 30ft| Active conditions:

Davrin smacks his pistol a few times - the time honored fashion of blaming the equipment, not the user. Then he fires again, adamant to prove his effectiveness.

trick attack, vs DC20+target CR: 1d20 + 20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 20 + 1 = 29 flat-footed to following attack if successful add. dmg if hit: 3d8 ⇒ (1, 3, 1) = 5
disintegrator pistol vs EAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 acid dmg: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Debilitating trick: If trick attack succeeds, flat-footed for 1 round

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
| Dead Suns AP |

Pip, I still very much appreciate it that you link the Grapple rules so often. I have to look at the definitions more often than I'd like to admit. Ha!

Pippimi twists another bony appendage and adds it to the marrowblight pretzel she's created. Pinned! That -6 to AC is rough. Lenny comes into the room, taking aim at the big fleshy exposed bits and lets loose. His laser is right on, scalding the skin of the undead.

Zulu shoots from the hip twice, going with his native software's targeting choices. The two blasts of yellow flickering lasers land on the unarmored belly of the marrowblight, who rolls up into a ball instinctively. Yet her insides are on fire again and Pippimi continues her merciless HR-approved hold. Zoran follows up with more encouragement and another shot into the spiky ball. Davrin dodges and weaves, sending a well placed ball of acid right into the top of the marrowblight's skull! A second crit!!! Wowza. The marrowblight screeches for a short moment before being cut off unnaturally. The creature goes limp in Pippimi's hands.

COMBAT OVER!

Wait... that was only a two round combat?! Phew! I mean, it was really only a slight hiccup after the ellicoth fight. Speaking of Ellicoth, I forgot that Lenny was poisoned that fight. So he loses 1 HP for the Standard action.

Status


Zoran 48/48 SP, Ghoul Fever-Latent
Clank x2 25/32 HP
z45719 33/40 HP
Lenny 54/54 SP, 45/46 HP, Ghoul Fever-Latent, Constitution Poison-Debilitated
Davrin
Pippimi 24/48 SP

Marrowblight 129 damage , Pinned, Flat-footed

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

You take a moment to breathe, elated that nobody got hurt. You search the body of the female, not finding anything of value. So, you search the place. After all, you were here to find Corpse Fleet connections!
Most of the items in the shack are worthless, but you do eventually find a sack made from the dried organ of some unknown creature hidden behind one of the load-bearing bones in the building’s frame. The sack holds a jumbled stash of more than a dozen credsticks, some bent or bloodstained. All together, the credsticks contain a total of 6000 credits. In addition, the sack contains a datapad with a cracked screen! The operating system is over a decade old, posing no threat to Zulu's hacking skills. He...can't even fail it. He gets in using a famous, among programmers, backdoor that was patched shortly after release. Obviously the marrowblight didn't connect to the internet very often.

The datapad reveals that the marrowblight, whose name is Xerantha, has indeed been colluding with the Corpse Fleet for a long time, with some message chains going back years. These messages detail old attacks and plots she's committed across the surface of Eox. It also contains detailed notes from a recent meeting with the marrowblight’s handler, named Captain Zeera Vesh. The name Zeera Vesh sparks a memory within some of you, who remember that you've heard the name before! It was included in the dossier on Corpse Fleet agents that Ambassador Nor made for you! The dossier doesn't list many details, but perhaps your favorite eoxian bureaucrat can help you find more.

The end of the note contains a short manifesto of sorts, conveniently summarizing the stream of consciousness notes.

A group of Enemies To The People have been meddling in our affairs across the Pact Worlds. They just brutally slaughtered a pair of operatives in the Diaspora, and need to be put down like the dogs they are. Captain Vesh has been ordered to quietly take them out, if they follow our trail here, without the False Government becoming aware. Captain stole some flesh for The Cause, pinning it on me in an obvious way even Breathers couldn't miss. She brought in a bone trooper to help, she left clues straight to me before leaving for Basic. If they come to Eox, and are competent enough to find me, Trampleram and I will be able to slaughter them without any False Government interference.


CG Male Borais (Tempered Pilgrim) Envoy 6 | SP: 48/48 | HP: 42/42 | RP: 8/8 | EAC: 20 KAC: 20 | AC vs CM: 28 | F: 4 R: 8 W: 5 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

Zoran steps up checking on the others before unloading a few more rounds into the marrowblight.

"Good riddance." he growls.

Hearing the information from Zulu he almost starts to laugh but holds it back.

"Would you call it brutally slaughtered? I think we have been fairly humane in dealing with the breathless. Still, I find that they are getting killed by their overconfidence fitting. Let's get Lenny patched up and get this ghoul filth out of our systems before we go and brutally slaughter Vesh." Zoran says out loud firing one last shot into the marrowblight before leaving the hut.


Male CG halfling ghost operative (ace pilot) 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | Fort +4; Ref +12 evasion; Will +7 (+3 vs fear; +3 vs spells & SLA) | Init: +8 | Perc: +14, SM: +11 | Speed 40ft fly 30ft| Active conditions:

"Indeed. That is slander! Who can we sue?" Davrin grins impishly. Turning serious, he continues, "Yes, let's head back and see if we can find someone to help patch up Lenny."

So that's another 1000 credits each?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human spacefarer solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 3/7 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4; Darkvision: 60' (infrared sensors) | Speed 30ft | Stellar mode: photon (o)(o)(o) | sidereal influence: photon | Laser pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: None

After their foe falls, Lenny groans and grits his teeth as the poison courses through his veins.

Arrrrg. Okay... I might have a problem or two going on... How about you Zoran?


CG Male Borais (Tempered Pilgrim) Envoy 6 | SP: 48/48 | HP: 42/42 | RP: 8/8 | EAC: 20 KAC: 20 | AC vs CM: 28 | F: 4 R: 8 W: 5 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

"I don't feel anything yet but one of those filthy monsters got a claw on me earlier. I don't want anymore connection to the undead unless it is a blade in one. I think one got a hold of you too?" he replies to Lenny.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male NG human spacefarer solarian 6 | SP 54/54 HP 46/46 | RP 3/7 | EAC 18; KAC 18 | Fort +6; Ref +3; Will +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4; Darkvision: 60' (infrared sensors) | Speed 30ft | Stellar mode: photon (o)(o)(o) | sidereal influence: photon | Laser pistol charges: 16/20 | Active conditions: None

Yup, the same. However, perhaps I should try one of these antitoxins for the poison...

Unsure when my next save chance is, but that should provide a +4 bonus next time.


Female Skittermander Soldier 6 | SP 16/48 HP 44/44 RP 9/9 | EAC 23 KAC 26 | DR 6/--; Resist Elec 5| F +6 R +5 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | Status: -none-

"Yup yup! Time for Lenny to get nice comfortable PTO!" Pippimi drops the sizzling body of the marrowblight and rolls over to Lenny to pat him on the back with a clean hand. "Pippimi on board with finding Vesh, but not know where to start. Can finding and punching Vesh help much? Even if one less Corpse Fleet person, team no closer to finding out where super star Twelve Sun weapon hiding." She puts paws on her hips. It does seem like they'd been on a bit of a wild goose chase recently.


CG Male Borais (Tempered Pilgrim) Envoy 6 | SP: 48/48 | HP: 42/42 | RP: 8/8 | EAC: 20 KAC: 20 | AC vs CM: 28 | F: 4 R: 8 W: 5 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

I guess I stopped thinking about the world ending weapon and focused more on putting down monsters. I can tell you what is more cathartic.

Zoran nods in agreement.

"Well, her target was us because of our meddling. If we can get some information off of her like who sent her we might have more than we do now. I volunteer to do the digging in her head." he offers one possible route.

Grand Lodge

| Dead Suns AP |

The next Ghoul Fever save will be when you wake up after a night's rest. And.. antitoxin won't help you with the poison, because it goes away automatically with time and you don't need to take saves. If there's an equivalent for disease, that would help you with Ghoul Fever.

The group heads back towards town, eager to find a doctor and then this Corpse Fleet captain, Zeera Vesh. (In that order!) The pace is much slower than before, everyone slowing down for Lenny. Though the athlete does his best to hide it, his labored breathing is evident to the whole party. After a few hours of trekking through the eoxian wilderness, you return to the frightening gorge you passed through earlier today. Sometimes I think ahead! The desolate Eoxian terrain turns macabre here, as the sloping land descends into a gaping canyon that stretches for dozens of yards. But instead of sheer cliffs of rock, towering piles of bones and skulls of all sizes and shapes form the walls of the gorge. At the ravine’s eastern end, a wide pool of bubbling green acid abuts a sheer cliff. Several flat, stepped rocks next to the pool approximate a stairway climbing to the top of the cliff.

Like much of eox, the terrain of this gorge rarely changes and nothing ever moves. Except this time, something is different. Standing atop the rough steps leading up to the top of the cliff-face stands an undead woman! She is of a more rare style of undead, one that is very off-putting yet eerily familiar... Picture on Slide 3! Mysticism check to identify her. She stands proud, holding a large sniper rifle in her arms. She calls out in a loud voice, hopping stiffly from leg to leg as she speaks. "Petty, foolish, irritating Starfinders! All of the effort I spent to weave this deadly trap, and for what? To have you bumble through, unharmed and yet still so ignorant? Allow me to enlighten you. I am Captain Zeera Vesh, esteemed officer of the mighty Corpse Fleet — valiant navy of the true Eox — and you will go no farther." At this point, she claps her hands as you unsheathe your weapons. With the clap, five skeletal troopers step out from their hiding places along the bone walls. Bones fall back into place behind them, filling in the crevices they had created. "You’ve meddled enough in our plans. Now, I shall succeed where my lackeys have failed. I shall destroy you and bring glory to the Corpse Fleet once and for all!” She brings up her sniper rifle, the bone troopers begin to chant incantations, and everyone springs into action! Pretty picture on Slide 2! Map on Slide 1!

Initiative:

Foe: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Zoran Init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Davrin Init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
z45719 Init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Pippimi Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Lenny Init: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17
Clank Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Everyone in Bold is up!

Zoran 48/48 SP, Ghoul Fever-Latent
Clank x2 25/32 HP
z45719 33/40 HP
Lenny 54/54 SP, 45/46 HP, Ghoul Fever-Latent, Constitution Poison-Debilitated
Davrin
Pippimi 24/48 SP

Corpse Fleet Captain Zeera Vesh - 0 damage
Blue Bone trooper - 0 damage
Pink Bone trooper - 0 damage
Orange Bone trooper - 0 damage
Green Bone trooper - 0 damage
Purple Bone trooper - 0 damage

2,301 to 2,350 of 2,381 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SF] Incident at Absalom Station - GM Ewok All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.