Roshan Does Pathfinder Society PbP

Game Master Roshan


351 to 400 of 564 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/6; HP 45/45; AC 23; T 17/FF 18 /CMD 20; Fort +3 /Ref +9 /Will +2; Init +6 ; Perc +11; Sense Motive +0

Filios says in a low voice once they are safely aboard.

Well done Fextor.

Silver Crusade

Male Human (Azlanti descent) PFS #38303-3 Invulnerable Rager 4 (hp 45/45 | AC 16 | Per +6 | Init +4 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +1)

Well done, indeed. I am sorry, I almost blew it back there, Konnar says quietly.

Silver Crusade

{HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

"Nicely done, Fextor. Now to continue on with our little friends."


Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10

You cross the Rimeflow river and make it into the large tract of woods just south of the crossing. Natural trails wind through these woods, allowing passage through the thickets and shrubs. A sudden opening reveals a little house, no larger than a small child’s tree fort, built atop bundled tree branches lashed together like stilts or legs. The woodwork on the exterior of the house is exquisite, almost delicate in its craftsmanship. The only entrance to this small, one room structure is an open doorway facing west.

The Exchange

Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/6; HP 45/45; AC 23; T 17/FF 18 /CMD 20; Fort +3 /Ref +9 /Will +2; Init +6 ; Perc +11; Sense Motive +0

Filios will approach the small house stealthily and work around to the West entrance where he will attempt to peer inside without arousing alarm.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Grand Lodge

Character Stats:
  • 21 HP
  • AC 18 (T 12 : FF 17)
  • Fort +8: Ref +4: Will +6
  • Initiative +1
  • Perception +8
  • Cleric 2 / Ranger 1

    Belegorn will see what he can see.

    Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

    Grand Lodge

    Male Dwarf Inquisitor/2 - | HP 18/18 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 |SR 7| CMD 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Init +6 | Perc +9 | Sense Motive +9 // Wand CLW - 44

    I will also survey the area.
    Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

    Silver Crusade

    Male Human (Azlanti descent) PFS #38303-3 Invulnerable Rager 4 (hp 45/45 | AC 16 | Per +6 | Init +4 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +1)

    Is this someplace of note on the map or is this something of note on the way?

    Konnar moves along the perimeter, checking for signs of ambush.

    Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

    Silver Crusade

    {HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

    Strat stays with the goblins, attempting to entertain them, keeping them distracted from his companions activities.

    1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 I guess trying to Diplomacy them to stay here.


    Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10

    No, the note outlines a general path through these woods. Those surveying the perimeter see that this area is very much empty. As Filios approaches the tiny house and everyone else spreads out the goblins cower behind strat, clinging to his cloak.

    Filios:
    Peering into the miniature house you see a doll sitting in a high-backed chair, it seems to be staring back at you as you peer through the entrance.

    Initiative

    Dark Archive

    HP 7/7 AC 13 CMD 10 Touch 13 Flat 11 (Unarmed)+0;1d2-1 F +1 R +2 W +2 INIT +2 Perc +2 CMB -2

    Fextor finds a rock or fallen log or tree stump to catch a moment's rest.

    Silver Crusade

    Male Human (Azlanti descent) PFS #38303-3 Invulnerable Rager 4 (hp 45/45 | AC 16 | Per +6 | Init +4 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +1)

    Once he finishes the perimeter, he heads back to Strat and the goblins. Looks clear outside, we'll wait for Filios to come back and report on the hut, itself.

    What time of day is it?

    Grand Lodge

    Male Dwarf Inquisitor/2 - | HP 18/18 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 |SR 7| CMD 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Init +6 | Perc +9 | Sense Motive +9 // Wand CLW - 44

    Gryne also returns to the group around the Goblin's.
    What could possibly go wrong with a hut in the trees in the middle of nowhere?

    Silver Crusade

    Male Human (Azlanti descent) PFS #38303-3 Invulnerable Rager 4 (hp 45/45 | AC 16 | Per +6 | Init +4 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +1)

    The fact that it is Irrisen and it looks like Baba Yaga's hut just makes me nervous, is all! ;p

    Grand Lodge

    Character Stats:
  • 21 HP
  • AC 18 (T 12 : FF 17)
  • Fort +8: Ref +4: Will +6
  • Initiative +1
  • Perception +8
  • Cleric 2 / Ranger 1

    Conspicuous hut in the middle of the forest? Nah, that’s completely safe. No trouble at all.
    Belegorn wears an ironic smile and makes sure he's in a position to observe Filios as he approaches the hut, donning shield and axe just in case.

    Silver Crusade

    Male Human (Azlanti descent) PFS #38303-3 Invulnerable Rager 4 (hp 45/45 | AC 16 | Per +6 | Init +4 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +1)

    Could be a hunters' hut, for shelter when out hunting over a period of days... Konnar muses.

    Grand Lodge

    Male Dwarf Inquisitor/2 - | HP 18/18 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 |SR 7| CMD 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Init +6 | Perc +9 | Sense Motive +9 // Wand CLW - 44
    Konnar wrote:
    Could be a hunters' hut, for shelter when out hunting over a period of days... Konnar muses.

    Aye, I just hope they are not out hunting Dwarves.

    The Exchange

    Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/6; HP 45/45; AC 23; T 17/FF 18 /CMD 20; Fort +3 /Ref +9 /Will +2; Init +6 ; Perc +11; Sense Motive +0

    Come forward! We have a small doll in the house, but it does not look normal!

    Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

    Silver Crusade

    Male Human (Azlanti descent) PFS #38303-3 Invulnerable Rager 4 (hp 45/45 | AC 16 | Per +6 | Init +4 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +1)

    At Filios' call, Konnar springs into action, to join his brother-in-arms!

    Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

    Silver Crusade

    {HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

    Strat wonders what spooked the small creatures. "Does this tree frighten you for some reason?" he asks, directing it to Itchy.

    Grand Lodge

    Male Dwarf Inquisitor/2 - | HP 18/18 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 |SR 7| CMD 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Init +6 | Perc +9 | Sense Motive +9 // Wand CLW - 44

    Approaching the hut's door/entrance and drawing my crossbow. Hoping to stand in the entrance way to see into hut and out to Goblin's.

    Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

    Grand Lodge

    Character Stats:
  • 21 HP
  • AC 18 (T 12 : FF 17)
  • Fort +8: Ref +4: Will +6
  • Initiative +1
  • Perception +8
  • Cleric 2 / Ranger 1

    Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

    A doll? That sounds most unnatural. Beware of witchcraft my friends!

    Dark Archive

    HP 7/7 AC 13 CMD 10 Touch 13 Flat 11 (Unarmed)+0;1d2-1 F +1 R +2 W +2 INIT +2 Perc +2 CMB -2

    Witchcraft? Well that's within my field of study.

    Fextor gets to his feet, his muscles twinging at the exertion.

    He casts Detect Magic and investigates the exterior of the hut moving around to the western entrance.


    Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10
    Konnar wrote:
    What time of day is it?

    Late afternoon

    Before we get into combat I'd like to clarify some things. The first round of combat was supposed to be only filios and his opponent, everyone else would come in on the following initiative. Filios could still call out his warning but at the time everyone said that they were on the fringes of this clearing.

    Stuff:
    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

    Round 1

    I'm just gonna post their initiative from now on so it clears up any problems we may have had in the first combat.

    Initiative
    Filios - 22
    Doll - 16

    Map

    The Exchange

    Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/6; HP 45/45; AC 23; T 17/FF 18 /CMD 20; Fort +3 /Ref +9 /Will +2; Init +6 ; Perc +11; Sense Motive +0

    Round 1, AC: 17, HP: 10/10

    Filios moves into the hut and swings his Curveblade at the head of the doll!

    CB ATT: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
    CB/Sneak ATT DAM: 1d10 + 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (10) + (2) + 3 = 15

    Silver Crusade

    Male Human (Azlanti descent) PFS #38303-3 Invulnerable Rager 4 (hp 45/45 | AC 16 | Per +6 | Init +4 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +1)

    That's fine, just trying to move things forward. On my initiative, I will head to Filios rather than meet back up at the goblins.


    Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10
    Filios Philandril wrote:

    Round 1, AC: 17, HP: 10/10

    Filios moves into the hut and swings his Curveblade at the head of the doll!

    CB ATT: 1d20+5
    CB/Sneak ATT DAM: 1d10++1d6+3

    Stuff:
    Filios Will Save1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19

    Damage 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2, 3) + 3 = 11

    Filios, you swing high and miss the doll as it angles it's head away from the blow. It reaches up and touches you and a searing pain shoots through your body 5 Damage. It begins rising out of the chair, floating at about eye level.

    Round 2

    Initiative
    Filios - 22
    Konnar - 20
    Belegorn - 18
    Doll - 16
    Strat - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
    Gryne - 10
    Fextor - 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

    Map

    Silver Crusade

    Male Human (Azlanti descent) PFS #38303-3 Invulnerable Rager 4 (hp 45/45 | AC 16 | Per +6 | Init +4 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +1)

    Konnar moves up to the door and strikes the doll with a haymaker! This assumes that I can reach through the door.

    Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

    Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

    Grand Lodge

    Character Stats:
  • 21 HP
  • AC 18 (T 12 : FF 17)
  • Fort +8: Ref +4: Will +6
  • Initiative +1
  • Perception +8
  • Cleric 2 / Ranger 1

    Belegorn rushes toward the hut, axe a swinging.
    Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
    Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

    The Exchange

    Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/6; HP 45/45; AC 23; T 17/FF 18 /CMD 20; Fort +3 /Ref +9 /Will +2; Init +6 ; Perc +11; Sense Motive +0

    Round 2, AC: 17, HP: 5/10

    Filios moves five feet to make room for his companions and potentially gain a flanking position when they arrive.

    Arghhh! Watch its touch!

    CB ATT: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
    CB/Sneak ATT DAM: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

    Dark Archive

    HP 7/7 AC 13 CMD 10 Touch 13 Flat 11 (Unarmed)+0;1d2-1 F +1 R +2 W +2 INIT +2 Perc +2 CMB -2

    Fextor double moves to the entry way.

    Grand Lodge

    Male Dwarf Inquisitor/2 - | HP 18/18 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 |SR 7| CMD 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Init +6 | Perc +9 | Sense Motive +9 // Wand CLW - 44

    Gryne Double moves to the entrance of the hut.
    I moved myself on the map

    Silver Crusade

    {HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

    Sorry about that.

    "Stay here and stay calm," Strat directs to the goblins, moving in closer.

    Double move on map.


    Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10

    Attacks of Opportunity:

    Filios 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
    Belegorn 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
    Konnar 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
    Strat 1d20 ⇒ 1

    Confirmation
    Filios 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

    Damage
    Filios 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
    Belegorn 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
    Konnar 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

    Moving closer towards the house you do your best to strike at the doll through windows, sticking in your arms and waving axes and hands around like crazy people you strike at the doll. It bounces around from the pummeling but tries to recover and take to the sky. It pushes itself along the miniature furniture and accoutrements. As it floats towards the windows you all take a whack at it and after a good knocking around it bounces off a cabinet and lands motionless on the floor.

    Strat, you get an Attack of Opportunity as well but idk what weapon you have equipped so I just rolled a raw d20, you got a 1 though so I don't think it matters, for everyone else I just used the bonuses you had posted for your original attacks.

    Out of Rounds

    Silver Crusade

    {HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

    Actually, Strat doesn't have a weapon out at present. Rather kept a free hand open for a spell or Firebolt if needed.

    Grand Lodge

    Character Stats:
  • 21 HP
  • AC 18 (T 12 : FF 17)
  • Fort +8: Ref +4: Will +6
  • Initiative +1
  • Perception +8
  • Cleric 2 / Ranger 1

    If anyone needs to appease their curiosity, please do so quickly. We should move on from this place before we are noticed.

    Belegorn hurries back to the goblins, making sure none have used the few moments of inattention to attempt an escape.

    Silver Crusade

    Male Human (Azlanti descent) PFS #38303-3 Invulnerable Rager 4 (hp 45/45 | AC 16 | Per +6 | Init +4 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +1)

    What in the hells was that? Creepy doll running all over creation? Filios, you okay? Konnar quicks at the doll with his foot, making sure that it is "dead", then as if inspiration hits, The GOBLINS! Where are they?!?

    EDIT: Too slow... ;p

    The Exchange

    Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/6; HP 45/45; AC 23; T 17/FF 18 /CMD 20; Fort +3 /Ref +9 /Will +2; Init +6 ; Perc +11; Sense Motive +0

    Not so well, that little doll fried me a bit. I could use some healing.

    Silver Crusade

    Male Human (Azlanti descent) PFS #38303-3 Invulnerable Rager 4 (hp 45/45 | AC 16 | Per +6 | Init +4 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +1)

    Putting a hand on Filios' shoulder, Konnar gives his a reassuring nod and heads off to check on the Goblins with Belegorn.

    Silver Crusade

    {HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

    "Let's see what we can do to fix you up." Strat sacrifices one of his spells for the healing gifts of Sarenrae. Sanctuary for CLW.

    1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

    The Exchange

    Elven Rogue Swashbuckler/6; HP 45/45; AC 23; T 17/FF 18 /CMD 20; Fort +3 /Ref +9 /Will +2; Init +6 ; Perc +11; Sense Motive +0

    As Filios feels the soft glow of Sarenrae's healing glow through Strat, his burns cool and his skin melds to normal.

    Thank you very much for the blessing of Sarenrae, Strat. It is much appreciated. Does anyone know what this thing is?

    Grand Lodge

    Male Dwarf Inquisitor/2 - | HP 18/18 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 |SR 7| CMD 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +7 | Init +6 | Perc +9 | Sense Motive +9 // Wand CLW - 44

    An abomination? What do you guys want to do, move on, explore the hut? Laugh at Filios because he was attacked by a doll? I'm afraid this may be more of a distraction of our mission than anything else.

    Gryne slaps Filios on the back for reassurance that he is joking and trying to lighten the mood.

    Dark Archive

    HP 7/7 AC 13 CMD 10 Touch 13 Flat 11 (Unarmed)+0;1d2-1 F +1 R +2 W +2 INIT +2 Perc +2 CMB -2

    Fextor does a once over of the hut and its contents with Detect Magic.

    Silver Crusade

    {HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

    After offering the healing, Strat will also check on the goblins.


    Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10
    Fextor Babbletrix wrote:
    Fextor does a once over of the hut and its contents with Detect Magic.

    Examining the contents of the hut the only things that detect as magical are parts of the doll. Specifically her eyes and her heart.

    Inspecting the goblins you see that they aren't exactly where you left them, you can hear them cowering behind a tree about 10 feet from where they were talking amongst themselves in hushed tones. "...she see's us...", "...hides we do, she can't kill what she can't see, stay hides..."

    Silver Crusade

    {HP21/21 | AC 18 FF17 T11 CMD 16 | F/R/W 5/3/8} Male

    Seeing the goblins behind the tree, Strat comes up to them. "I'm sorry, little ones. I should have stayed with you. Now why don't you come out from behind there and we can continue on?"

    Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

    Silver Crusade

    Male Human (Azlanti descent) PFS #38303-3 Invulnerable Rager 4 (hp 45/45 | AC 16 | Per +6 | Init +4 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +1)

    It's only a doll, why are you all so afraid? Konnar quizzically inquires, noticing the goblins huddled behind the tree.


    Male Human Oracle of the Heavens 20/Horizon Walker 10
    Strat Spineshank wrote:

    Seeing the goblins behind the tree, Strat comes up to them. "I'm sorry, little ones. I should have stayed with you. Now why don't you come out from behind there and we can continue on?"

    [dice=Diplomacy]1d20+2

    They slowly come out from behind the foliage and edge closer to yet still maintaining a wary distance from the house. "Yesses, goings fast and far from this places. Jadigwa's gonna find us."

    Konnar wrote:
    It's only a doll, why are you all so afraid? Konnar quizzically inquires, noticing the goblins huddled behind the tree.

    "You stuupids? she see's, Jadigwa sees all."

    Dark Archive

    HP 7/7 AC 13 CMD 10 Touch 13 Flat 11 (Unarmed)+0;1d2-1 F +1 R +2 W +2 INIT +2 Perc +2 CMB -2

    Fextor pulls out one of the eyes of the doll and puts it in his satchel.

    He then asks the goblins.
    How does she see all?

    hmm... this might be a place she'd watch...

    Fextor casts Detect Magic and starts investigating the snow near the perimeter (on the ground and on the trees) looking for something.

    Silver Crusade

    Male Human (Azlanti descent) PFS #38303-3 Invulnerable Rager 4 (hp 45/45 | AC 16 | Per +6 | Init +4 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +1)

    Let us tarry any longer then! Konnar cinches up his pack and looks off in the direction the map leads them...

    351 to 400 of 564 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Frostfur Captives All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.