DM Carbide's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master John Woodford

COMBAT MAP

SANDPOINT MAP

SANDPOINT AND ENVIRONS


851 to 900 of 912 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

Female Human Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1/Investigator (Empiricist) 1 [HP: 15/18 | AC:18 | T:12 | FF:16 | CMB:+1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+6 | Will:+2 | Init:+2 | Perc:+5/+7 in the dark (Darkvision)| Spd 30]

Nia shook her head. "Down here, can't be for anything good. I guess we shouldn't touch either." She nodded at the door. "We all ready to go through?"

Sorry, Vidar!


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 2

Vidar merely crosses his arms over his chest and harrumphs again.
Clearly unhappy, but not interested in arguing at this point, he merely waits to proceed.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

Ready to go through the door?


Female Human Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1/Investigator (Empiricist) 1 [HP: 15/18 | AC:18 | T:12 | FF:16 | CMB:+1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+6 | Will:+2 | Init:+2 | Perc:+5/+7 in the dark (Darkvision)| Spd 30]

I think we are.


Ilryan North | Male CG Human Oracle 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 17, T 11, FF 16 | CMD 13| F +2 R +2 W +3; | Init +1 | Perc: +3 | Speed 20ft | Healer’s Way 5/5; Spells: 1st 3/5 | Active Conditions: none.

Onward!


Skills:
(Acro -3/-5; Climb +4[+6]; Diplo: +1; Intim +6; Kn(Arcana) +4; SenMot +1; Surv: +6; Swim: +0[+2])
Male Dwarf Bloodrager (Primalist) 2
Vitals:
(HP: 23[29]/23[29] AC: 18[16]/11[9]/17[15] - Uncanny Dodge; Percep: +6; Init: +1; Fort +5[+8], Ref: +2, Will: +1[+3]; CMD: 16[18] (+4 v. trip/bullrush); CMB +5[+7]; Speed: 30)

Garrick pats the Ulfen on the back, "Relax, it'll probably be okay.. and if we're wrong and we get killed, I'll buy you a beer."


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 2

Vidar snorts at the absurdity of the Garrick's comment, but a momentary smile does steal across his face nonetheless.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

Garrick opens the doors. A wave of deathly cold air rolls forth from the doorway--not cold enough to do damage, but cold enough to make Vidar feel more at home than he has for days. The room is huge, looking like nothing so much as an immense underground cathedral. Open stone doors stand to either side of the entrance; beyond this, the walls are carved with ornate Thassilonian script. In the center of the room is a large pool, with a ring of polished human skulls impaled on stone spikes arranged in a circle around the pool's midsection. At the far end of the room, a pair of stone stairways lead up to a dais on which sits a second pool, this one triangular and filled with churning, bubbling water that looks almost like translucent lava. Wisps of what look like steam rise from the strange orange liquid. Hovering in the air over the pool is a small humanoid creature with ram's horns and batlike wings.

Knowledge (Planes) DC 12:
This is a quasit, a demon often seen serving as a familiar for a particularly evil and chaotic arcane caster.

Round 1 (ongoing):

Initiative order
Foe-acted
Vidar
Garrick
Apollonia
Ilryan

The creature shrieks in rage as the party enters, screaming in accented Common. "Unbelievers! How dare you intrude upon the Mother's sanctum?" She slashes one claw with a dagger and allows some of her blood to drip into the triangular pool. The pool's glow dims, but the bubbling increases in strength.

DC 20 Sense Motive:
The creature gets a sudden look of worry when the pool dims.

Everyone can act!

Dice rolls:
Apollonia Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Garrick Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Ilryan Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Vidar Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Foe Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


Female Human Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1/Investigator (Empiricist) 1 [HP: 15/18 | AC:18 | T:12 | FF:16 | CMB:+1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+6 | Will:+2 | Init:+2 | Perc:+5/+7 in the dark (Darkvision)| Spd 30]

Kn:Planes: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (17) + 8 + (5) = 30
Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 4

How high is the quasit hovering? I really need to buy a crossbow after this...

"It's a quasit! Watch out, its master might be hiding nearby."


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

The quasit is about ten feet in the air.


Skills:
(Acro -3/-5; Climb +4[+6]; Diplo: +1; Intim +6; Kn(Arcana) +4; SenMot +1; Surv: +6; Swim: +0[+2])
Male Dwarf Bloodrager (Primalist) 2
Vitals:
(HP: 23[29]/23[29] AC: 18[16]/11[9]/17[15] - Uncanny Dodge; Percep: +6; Init: +1; Fort +5[+8], Ref: +2, Will: +1[+3]; CMD: 16[18] (+4 v. trip/bullrush); CMB +5[+7]; Speed: 30)

Garrick says, "Anyone know what it did to the pool?" as he draws a throwing axe, Argh, of course the bloody thing won't come down and play... He gruffs, "Hey Quasit, catch!" as the throws.

Throwing Axe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 2

Unsure of what to do, Vidar draws the newly acquired wand and takes position behind Garrick.

Sense motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

Round 1 (ongoing):

Initiative order
Foe-acted
Vidar-acted
Garrick-acted
Apollonia
Ilryan

Garrick's axe falls just short of the quasit.

Nia, you rolled well enough to get three additional pieces of information. Would you like defenses, special attacks, or other special abilities?

Quasit: AC 19 T 17 FF 14 HP: -0


Ilryan North | Male CG Human Oracle 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 17, T 11, FF 16 | CMD 13| F +2 R +2 W +3; | Init +1 | Perc: +3 | Speed 20ft | Healer’s Way 5/5; Spells: 1st 3/5 | Active Conditions: none.

Ilryan will cast bless on his companions.

"Why are you plaguing our town, fiend?"


Female Human Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1/Investigator (Empiricist) 1 [HP: 15/18 | AC:18 | T:12 | FF:16 | CMB:+1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+6 | Will:+2 | Init:+2 | Perc:+5/+7 in the dark (Darkvision)| Spd 30]

Defenses (particularly resistances/immunities) first, vulnerabilities (if that's a separate thing) second, then special attacks last. If vulnerabilities is rolled into defenses, then defenses->special attacks->special abilities.

With nothing else to use, Nia whips out her silver dagger and throws it up at the quasit.

Dagger throw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 And misses horribly. I want to note before I forget that Nia will definitely recover her dagger before leaving this room.
Dmg, silver: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

Quasits are resistant to physical attacks unless they are cold iron or good-aligned. They're immune to electricity and poison, and resistant to acid, fire, and cold. Their claw attacks carry a paralyzing toxin.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

Round 2 (ongoing):

Initiative order
Foe-acted
Vidar
Garrick
Apollonia
Ilryan

The demon vanishes.

Party up!


Skills:
(Acro -3/-5; Climb +4[+6]; Diplo: +1; Intim +6; Kn(Arcana) +4; SenMot +1; Surv: +6; Swim: +0[+2])
Male Dwarf Bloodrager (Primalist) 2
Vitals:
(HP: 23[29]/23[29] AC: 18[16]/11[9]/17[15] - Uncanny Dodge; Percep: +6; Init: +1; Fort +5[+8], Ref: +2, Will: +1[+3]; CMD: 16[18] (+4 v. trip/bullrush); CMB +5[+7]; Speed: 30)

Garrick says, "Invisible? Ugh, I hate it already." He draws his waraxe, and readies himself to strike the moment he can see the thing.

Readied Action


Female Human Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1/Investigator (Empiricist) 1 [HP: 15/18 | AC:18 | T:12 | FF:16 | CMB:+1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+6 | Will:+2 | Init:+2 | Perc:+5/+7 in the dark (Darkvision)| Spd 30]

Nia nods and draws her rapier. "I'll watch your back." Her eyes dart here and there as she moves back to back with the dwarf.

She'll use Opportune Parry and Riposte if she gets attacked and also ready an attack action if the quasit appears in melee range.


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 2

Vidar grumbles, feeling vindicated in wishing to have waited, and worried that this might be well over their heads.
But he is determined to do his best, and the best he can do is enchant Garrics axe.

Magic weapon +1


Skills:
(Acro -3/-5; Climb +4[+6]; Diplo: +1; Intim +6; Kn(Arcana) +4; SenMot +1; Surv: +6; Swim: +0[+2])
Male Dwarf Bloodrager (Primalist) 2
Vitals:
(HP: 23[29]/23[29] AC: 18[16]/11[9]/17[15] - Uncanny Dodge; Percep: +6; Init: +1; Fort +5[+8], Ref: +2, Will: +1[+3]; CMD: 16[18] (+4 v. trip/bullrush); CMB +5[+7]; Speed: 30)

Garrick grumbles, "Don't suppose anyone's got a sack of flour or chalk dust?"


Female Human Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1/Investigator (Empiricist) 1 [HP: 15/18 | AC:18 | T:12 | FF:16 | CMB:+1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+6 | Will:+2 | Init:+2 | Perc:+5/+7 in the dark (Darkvision)| Spd 30]

Nia shakes her head, though with her back to Garrick he can't see it. "First thing I thought of, too. I know what I'm buying as soon as we get back outside."


Ilryan North | Male CG Human Oracle 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 17, T 11, FF 16 | CMD 13| F +2 R +2 W +3; | Init +1 | Perc: +3 | Speed 20ft | Healer’s Way 5/5; Spells: 1st 3/5 | Active Conditions: none.

"Maybe something better."

Ilryan readies to cast faerie fire if the creature appears.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

Is anyone moving into the room? Also, Ilryan, how do you have faerie fire on your spell list?


Ilryan North | Male CG Human Oracle 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 17, T 11, FF 16 | CMD 13| F +2 R +2 W +3; | Init +1 | Perc: +3 | Speed 20ft | Healer’s Way 5/5; Spells: 1st 3/5 | Active Conditions: none.

It's the mystery spell from my solar mystery.


Skills:
(Acro -3/-5; Climb +4[+6]; Diplo: +1; Intim +6; Kn(Arcana) +4; SenMot +1; Surv: +6; Swim: +0[+2])
Male Dwarf Bloodrager (Primalist) 2
Vitals:
(HP: 23[29]/23[29] AC: 18[16]/11[9]/17[15] - Uncanny Dodge; Percep: +6; Init: +1; Fort +5[+8], Ref: +2, Will: +1[+3]; CMD: 16[18] (+4 v. trip/bullrush); CMB +5[+7]; Speed: 30)

Sorry, I thought Garrick had done so before throwing his axe last round.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

I want to make sure the map is up to date.

While the party prepares, the triangular pool continues to bubble furiously. Suddenly a sinspawn emerges from the dimly glowing liquid and heads down the stairs in your direction! It pauses at the far side of the round pool, claws held ready for anyone to come within reach.

Round 3:

Initiative order
Quasit-
Vidar-
Garrick-
Apollonia-
Ilryan-
Sinspawn-

From somewhere in the chamber, you can hear sibilant chanting.

Party up!


Female Human Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1/Investigator (Empiricist) 1 [HP: 15/18 | AC:18 | T:12 | FF:16 | CMB:+1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+6 | Will:+2 | Init:+2 | Perc:+5/+7 in the dark (Darkvision)| Spd 30]

"Finally something we can fight! Come on, Garrick!" Nia rushes around the right side of the pool, blade flashing as she closes in on the sinspawn.

Rapier PS: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Oof.
Dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

A flying enemy is a challenge for level 1s to fight, and they made it invisible too, so this is kind of a puzzle for a party like this. Without AoEs or Invisibility Purge, we can't even guess at trying to hit the quasit. This will be tough if it decides to stand off and just summon and buff.


Ilryan North | Male CG Human Oracle 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 17, T 11, FF 16 | CMD 13| F +2 R +2 W +3; | Init +1 | Perc: +3 | Speed 20ft | Healer’s Way 5/5; Spells: 1st 3/5 | Active Conditions: none.

Could I do a perception check to see where the chanting is coming from?

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

You *are* second-level, at least.

Round 3 (ongoing):

Initiative order
Quasit-acted
Vidar-
Garrick-
Apollonia-acted
Ilryan-holding
Sinspawn-acted

Nia closes and stabs, but her blade slides past the creature. She manages to disrupt its timing, though, and its bite closes on air.

Ilryan, you can't really tell where the chanting is coming from.

Garrick and Vidar to go!

Dice rolls:
Bite on Nia: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 2

Well, at lest THIS foe I can see...

Stepping up to the foe, Vidar allows a pulse of electricity to light up the tip of his new wand, then he attempts to strike the sinspawn with it.

Touch Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Not sure of the damage, it's 1d6 per caster level, and I forget if you can set it to lower than what you need to craft the item.
A wand is CL 5, so it might be 5d6?


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

No, unless otherwise specified the CL of an item spell is the minimum CL needed to cast, so CL 1.


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 2

Ok then.
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

Round 3 (ongoing):

Initiative order
Quasit-acted
Vidar-acted
Garrick-
Apollonia-acted
Ilryan-holding
Sinspawn-acted

The creature spasms as Vidar taps it with his newly-acquired wand.

Garrick and Ilryan?

Dice rolls:
Level check: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Quasit: AC 19 T 17 FF 14 HP: -0
Sinspawn: AC 14 T 12 FF 12 HP: -5


Ilryan North | Male CG Human Oracle 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 17, T 11, FF 16 | CMD 13| F +2 R +2 W +3; | Init +1 | Perc: +3 | Speed 20ft | Healer’s Way 5/5; Spells: 1st 3/5 | Active Conditions: none.

I'll delay


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

Garrick?


Skills:
(Acro -3/-5; Climb +4[+6]; Diplo: +1; Intim +6; Kn(Arcana) +4; SenMot +1; Surv: +6; Swim: +0[+2])
Male Dwarf Bloodrager (Primalist) 2
Vitals:
(HP: 23[29]/23[29] AC: 18[16]/11[9]/17[15] - Uncanny Dodge; Percep: +6; Init: +1; Fort +5[+8], Ref: +2, Will: +1[+3]; CMD: 16[18] (+4 v. trip/bullrush); CMB +5[+7]; Speed: 30)

Garrick nods at Nia's suggestion and rushes the Sinspawn.

Waraxe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 for 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

Garrick & Vidar, can you move your tokens on the map according to how you plan to reach the sinspawn? Looking at positions (and I should have checked this earlier; sorry, Vidar), I don't think either of you can reach it this round and still attack.


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 2

Hmm, pity on wasting some good rolls, ah well, my mistake for not checking.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

You can save the rolls for next round, if the sinspawn is still up.


Skills:
(Acro -3/-5; Climb +4[+6]; Diplo: +1; Intim +6; Kn(Arcana) +4; SenMot +1; Surv: +6; Swim: +0[+2])
Male Dwarf Bloodrager (Primalist) 2
Vitals:
(HP: 23[29]/23[29] AC: 18[16]/11[9]/17[15] - Uncanny Dodge; Percep: +6; Init: +1; Fort +5[+8], Ref: +2, Will: +1[+3]; CMD: 16[18] (+4 v. trip/bullrush); CMB +5[+7]; Speed: 30)

Moved.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

Round 4 (ongoing):

Initiative order
Quasit-acted
Ilryan-acted
Vidar-
Garrick-
Apollonia-
Sinspawn-

The quasit reappears as it completes its spell. A small whirlwind coalesces near it and flies towards Nia, but is unable to affect her. Ilryan casts his spell, outlining the creature in a pale glow. It curses in Thassilonian and casts another spell. Garrick, DC 14 Will save or unable to act.

The sinspawn bites and claws at Nia, tagging her twice for 10 HP total, plus DC 12 Will save or sickened by terrible anger.

Everyone but Ilryan can act!

Spellcraft DC 17:
It cast hold person.

Dice rolls:
Air elemental vs. Nia: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Sinspawn bite vs. Nia: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Sinspawn claw vs. Nia: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Sinspawn claw vs. Nia: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Sinspawn confirm vs. Nia: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Bite damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Claw damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Quasit: AC 19 T 17 FF 14 HP: -0
Sinspawn: AC 14 T 12 FF 12 HP: -0
Air elemental: AC 17 T 14 FF 14 HP: -0


Skills:
(Acro -3/-5; Climb +4[+6]; Diplo: +1; Intim +6; Kn(Arcana) +4; SenMot +1; Surv: +6; Swim: +0[+2])
Male Dwarf Bloodrager (Primalist) 2
Vitals:
(HP: 23[29]/23[29] AC: 18[16]/11[9]/17[15] - Uncanny Dodge; Percep: +6; Init: +1; Fort +5[+8], Ref: +2, Will: +1[+3]; CMD: 16[18] (+4 v. trip/bullrush); CMB +5[+7]; Speed: 30)

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Garrick continues his movement forward, closing with the Sinspawn, and swinging his axe.

Waraxe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 for 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

Garrick lands a solid blow on the sinspawn!

Nia and Vidar to go! Garrick, did you remember that Vidar cast magic weapon on your axe?


Female Human Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade) 1/Investigator (Empiricist) 1 [HP: 15/18 | AC:18 | T:12 | FF:16 | CMB:+1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+6 | Will:+2 | Init:+2 | Perc:+5/+7 in the dark (Darkvision)| Spd 30]

Can Nia use a Parry and Riposte to get rid of one of those hits?

Parry attempt: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 OMG, I waste a 20 on a parry? What the hell...

Nia's blade flashes out to deflect the creature's claws but only manages to avoid one of them. She lashes back out at the monster with a stab of her own.

Rapier PS: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 WHOA!!!!
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Can I 5' Step past the corner of the stairs to make room for someone to get into melee on Nia's left?

Will save, DC 10: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


Skills:
(Acro -3/-5; Climb +4[+6]; Diplo: +1; Intim +6; Kn(Arcana) +4; SenMot +1; Surv: +6; Swim: +0[+2])
Male Dwarf Bloodrager (Primalist) 2
Vitals:
(HP: 23[29]/23[29] AC: 18[16]/11[9]/17[15] - Uncanny Dodge; Percep: +6; Init: +1; Fort +5[+8], Ref: +2, Will: +1[+3]; CMD: 16[18] (+4 v. trip/bullrush); CMB +5[+7]; Speed: 30)

Nope, I'd forgotten. Thanks.


Male Human (Ulfen) Wizard (Enhancer) 2

Then I shall use those rolls now

Vidar steps up and tags the sinspawn with his magical wand.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

Between Garrick, Vidar, and Nia the sinspawn falls.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

How does Vidar have a 14 AC?

Round 5 (ongoing):

Initiative order
Quasit & Elemental-acted
Ilryan-
Vidar-
Garrick-
Apollonia-

"Your town? You pathetic human! I was here before that heap of hovels you call a town was so much as a tent!" The glowing quasit flies out over the larger pool and hurls a dagger at Vidar. It scratches the wizard for 1 HP and then flies back to the demon's hand. The air elemental also attacks the wizard and would hit AC 12 for 2 HP.

Party up!

Dice rolls:
Elemental vs. Vidar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Dagger vs. Vidar: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Dagger damage: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Elemental slam: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Quasit: AC 19 T 17 FF 14 HP: -0
Air elemental: AC 17 T 14 FF 14 HP: -0


Skills:
(Acro -3/-5; Climb +4[+6]; Diplo: +1; Intim +6; Kn(Arcana) +4; SenMot +1; Surv: +6; Swim: +0[+2])
Male Dwarf Bloodrager (Primalist) 2
Vitals:
(HP: 23[29]/23[29] AC: 18[16]/11[9]/17[15] - Uncanny Dodge; Percep: +6; Init: +1; Fort +5[+8], Ref: +2, Will: +1[+3]; CMD: 16[18] (+4 v. trip/bullrush); CMB +5[+7]; Speed: 30)

Is the Quasit elevated out of reach, or no?

851 to 900 of 912 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Georgette's RotR Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.