RelicBlackOUTs Old School Modules

Game Master RelicBlackOUT

Modules:
Scourge of the Howling Horde
Barrow of the Forgotten King
The Sinister Spire
XP: 7,991/10,000

Loot

Marching Order:
Single file:
1-Del
2-Dalron (unless he's scouting ahead, of course)
3-Scarlet (unless he's scouting ahead, of course)
4-Bozvrig
5-Truffels
6-Barnabus
7-Lanliss

Double file:
1/2
3/5
4/6
7

Maps:
Scourge of the Howling Horde:
Mine Map

Barrow of the Forgotten King
Barrow of the Forgotten King Map

The Sinister Spire


1,751 to 1,800 of 3,470 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Male Human Barbarian / 1HP 14 /14 Temp HP 2 / 2 AC 18 ( Touch 12 Flat 16) / Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +2 / CMB +4 | CMD 16 / Init +2/ Perception +5| Rage Rounds 12 / 12

Ahh our normal easy combats

Con save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Yup, the dice are rolling well


Is that what you really want to do?

Lanliss gets into position and sets off a channel energy burst to heal the party. Everyone gains 4 hit points. Everyone should be awake. Dalron & Brunner redo your turn.

Brunner is down 20
Dalron is down 19
Barnabus is down 14


Dwarf Evoker 4 | HP:35/35 | AC:16 FF:14 T:12 (mage armor) | CMD:14 (+4 trip/rush) | +3 +5 +5 (+dwarf)| Init:+2 Per:+7 | Force Missile 4/6

Barnabus wakes to find the undead creature looming over him.

Reflexively he throws up his hands and incants "Flickum Bickus!", unleashing a gout of flame into the creature.

cast defensively: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

burning hands : 2d4 + 1 ⇒ (2, 4) + 1 = 7


GM RelicBlackOUT wrote:
Lanliss gets into position and sets off a channel energy burst to heal the party. Everyone gains 4 hit points. Everyone should be awake. Dalron & Brunner redo your turn.

sorry, will redo

Moaning as he regains conciousness, Brunner staggers to his feet, trying to pick up his axe, so he will be able to continue the assault.

Move action: stand up, Move action: Picks up hammer


Is that what you really want to do?
Barnabus Black wrote:
Barnabus wakes to find the undead creature looming over him.

The creature that drowned you was not the undead one. When you come to you actually find no one near you. Just lanliss looming from the edge of the wall. You can redo your turn.


Dwarf Evoker 4 | HP:35/35 | AC:16 FF:14 T:12 (mage armor) | CMD:14 (+4 trip/rush) | +3 +5 +5 (+dwarf)| Init:+2 Per:+7 | Force Missile 4/6

I totally wanted to flame Lanliss.....

Barnabus stands up and looks into the center of the room.

He looses a Force Missile at Brunner's foe.

damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Elf Cleric of Desna 4 ~ AC 19 (t 13, ff 16) | F +3, R +4, W +6 (+2 vs. enchants) | Init +3 | Percep: 7 |BoL: 3/5 | channel: 1/4 | HP: 24/24

Rude!


Is that what you really want to do?

Lanliss healing burst
Scarlet acid flask
Brunner Stood up, picked up weapon and shield
Barnabus Force Missile
@Dalron because Lanliss healed before your con/stabilize check you no longer need to spend your turn on that. Go ahead and take your turn. You currently are awake, laying on a bed roll, with a guy looming over you.

Current Round
Dalron
Next Round
X
Everyone

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Barbarian / 1HP 14 /14 Temp HP 2 / 2 AC 18 ( Touch 12 Flat 16) / Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +2 / CMB +4 | CMD 16 / Init +2/ Perception +5| Rage Rounds 12 / 12

Dalron drops his bow, draws his sword and stabs at the goblinoid.
Dalrons last desperate act before he gets chopped up
free action drop, move draw, and attack

Scimitar Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 25
Damage Slash: 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 5

Just in the nick of time

confirm crit.: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12
damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 = 7

And were back to dying

Dalron with his blind hate for goblins lashes out with his sword but missed the vital mark to put an end to his foe.


Is that what you really want to do?

@Dalron Because you didn’t say anything either way, I am going to assume that you attacked from the ground because you were unconscious moments before you attacked. You still hit with the nat 20, but you did miss with the crit confirmation.

Updated Map & Placement

Character placement in my own mental interpretation. Brunner is still closest to the door up close fighting X in the middle of the room. Lanliss is 4 squares to the right with Barnabus to the left and down one square. Scarlet is the S, and Dalron is currently laying on the bedroll with the other bad guy X fighting over him.

The creature looming over Dalron looks up at his surroundings and springs forward towards Scarlet and attacks him as he goes past attacks out at him. Spring Attack. The attack hits and does a substantial amount of damage to Scarlet, but he is still standing. Scarlet takes 9 Damage[/dice] After attacking Scarlet this creature takes one last look back at his fallen companion and run around the wall partition behind scarlet. You hear the sound of stone scraping and shutting against stone.

Confused by the dwarf in front of him standing up, the undead creature does an overhand chop down on Brunner and cuts him down again. This time the undead creature looks as if it isn’t going to turn its attention from Brunner. [ooc]Brunner takes 8 Damage and is at -6

DM stuff:

Attack v Scarlet: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
DMG v Scarlet: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Attack v Brunner: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
DMG v Brunner: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Crit Confirm v Scarlet: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Extra Crit DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Initiative
Current Round
Brunner Con/Stabilize check DC 16
Everyone Else

Next Round
X
Everyone.


Dwarf Evoker 4 | HP:35/35 | AC:16 FF:14 T:12 (mage armor) | CMD:14 (+4 trip/rush) | +3 +5 +5 (+dwarf)| Init:+2 Per:+7 | Force Missile 4/6

"Can't throw fire in there without cooking Brunner, but maybe it's time to try a little water!"

Barnabus pulls out a vial of holy water that we bought from the promiscuous lady back in town.

holy hand grenade: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 (touch)

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Male CG Human Rogue 4 | HP: 25/26 | AC: 17 (13T, 14F) *+1 vs Traps | CMB +5 CMD 18/15F | Fort +2 Ref +7* Will +3 (Evasion, +1 vs Traps)| Initiative: +2 | Perception +8 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30' | Disrupt Undead 3/3 | Shield (2/2) | Active Conditions: -1 Wis

Scarlet draws his wand and then takes a step closer to the undead's back and gently touches it while activating the healing properties of it.

UMD DC20: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Wand of CLW (Melee Touch) +Flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 23
Positive Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Move: Draw Wand w/ 5' step
Standard: Attack


Is that what you really want to do?

Unfortunately you are not flanking because Brunner is downed and unconscious. Nevertheless you do still hit him. Also, keep in mind that had you been flanking you would be able to get your sneak attack on touch attack spells. Just some food for thought.

Stepping forward Scarlet draws out the Wand of Cure Light Wounds I would normally question a rogue having this wand, but you were the one who purchased it and the potions and distributed everything. Fair game. Though he does have only a little experience with the incantations that is involved with wands, Scarlet uses the wand with ease. Touching the beast in the middle of the room, causes severe pain to travel through his body. It quickly forgets about the dwarf he was standing over and turns towards Scarlet.

Turning the corner into the middle of the room Barnabus sees the undead creature turn from a downed Brunner and turns towards Scarlet as it cries out in pain. Enraged, it acts as if it will cut down Scarlet. Barnabus throws a Holy Water vial and it breaks on the armor of the creature’s armor and flows onto its flesh. It cries as it burns it.

Between the two attacks the creature falls forward as its roar cuts off, moments after the haunting echo of its cry fades from the surrounding areas of this tomb.

Holy Water: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6 I just looked and Holy Water does 2d4. Hope its ok that I did the roll for you.

Effectively we are out of rounds, Brunner still needs to be stabilized.

Current HP loss
Brunner is down 28
Dalron is down 19
Barnabus is down 14
Scarlet is down 9
Lanliss is looking good!


Elf Cleric of Desna 4 ~ AC 19 (t 13, ff 16) | F +3, R +4, W +6 (+2 vs. enchants) | Init +3 | Percep: 7 |BoL: 3/5 | channel: 1/4 | HP: 24/24
GM RelicBlackOUT wrote:
Lanliss is looking good!

/flex

Also, I think Dalron should have gotten an Attack of Opportunity against the guy who ran away. I couldn't find anything about being prone prohibiting an AoO, and the Spring Attack feat only protects against AoOs from the attacker's target.

Rushing over to Brunner, Lanliss yanks his backpack onto one shoulder as he moves to access where his wand of cure light wounds is stored. He taps the wand on the dwarf's chest four times to stabilize, heal, and wake him.

clw: 4d8 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1, 3, 8) + 4 = 19

Four charges from the wand used


Elf Cleric of Desna 4 ~ AC 19 (t 13, ff 16) | F +3, R +4, W +6 (+2 vs. enchants) | Init +3 | Percep: 7 |BoL: 3/5 | channel: 1/4 | HP: 24/24

Depending on what our next steps are, I'll either channel energy on the group, casts spells, and/or use the wand. Would rather use renewable spells or SLAs, but want to have them in reserve if we're going after the guy.


Is that what you really want to do?
Lanliss Endarro wrote:
Also, I think Dalron should have gotten an Attack of Opportunity against the guy who ran away. I couldn't find anything about being prone prohibiting an AoO, and the Spring Attack feat only protects against AoOs from the attacker's target.

I just looked and you are correct, prone characters do get an AoO. I for some reason was thinking they are denied their dex while prone, which does prevent a character to get AoO, but that is not the case.

@Dalron go ahead and roll me a standard single attack against the guy who moved away from you. You are still prone at this point so take that into account when you roll your attack.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Barbarian / 1HP 14 /14 Temp HP 2 / 2 AC 18 ( Touch 12 Flat 16) / Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +2 / CMB +4 | CMD 16 / Init +2/ Perception +5| Rage Rounds 12 / 12

"Die goblin, Die!"
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Walking away from the computer with disgust ;o)
There is a way to cheat with the dice, how do you do that? I need all the help I can get ;o)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Is that what you really want to do?

Everything plays out as it did. What is everyone doing? Brunner is now up and only down 9 hit points.

@Dalron hey man, at least you can say you were consistent this battle.... sorry.... *insert evil laugh*


Male CG Human Rogue 4 | HP: 25/26 | AC: 17 (13T, 14F) *+1 vs Traps | CMB +5 CMD 18/15F | Fort +2 Ref +7* Will +3 (Evasion, +1 vs Traps)| Initiative: +2 | Perception +8 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30' | Disrupt Undead 3/3 | Shield (2/2) | Active Conditions: -1 Wis

Scarlet lips his way to join the group and frowns, "I heard the other guy head north and the sound of a door closing behind him. We probably need to remain cautious as we move forward in pursuit."

Considering how many of us is hurt, a Channel Healing would probably be the best resource for healing before using something else.


Elf Cleric of Desna 4 ~ AC 19 (t 13, ff 16) | F +3, R +4, W +6 (+2 vs. enchants) | Init +3 | Percep: 7 |BoL: 3/5 | channel: 1/4 | HP: 24/24
Scarlet Blood wrote:
Considering how many of us is hurt, a Channel Healing would probably be the best resource for healing before using something else.

Agreed, but it might have just saved the day mid-battle a short while ago. I don't want to use it all up if we're still going forward. Thinking about it, that's what I vote for. Let me top everyone off with the wand, and then we'll see if we can't chase this guy down and finish exploring the cave. Will see if anyone disagrees, and then start healing.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Barbarian / 1HP 14 /14 Temp HP 2 / 2 AC 18 ( Touch 12 Flat 16) / Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +2 / CMB +4 | CMD 16 / Init +2/ Perception +5| Rage Rounds 12 / 12

I agree use the wand first, might need the channels for undead
Dalron stores his sword and grabs his bow off the ground.

"When we're ready, I have score to settle. "


Barely remembering the blow that put him near deaths door, Brunner stands and nods to Lanliss, "Thenk ye." as he kicks the dead creature, "Jist makin' sure." Nodding toward the wand he asks. "Dae ye hae enaw charges tae heal a' fowk?"

For what it's worth, I agree use the wand save the channel.

Looking at his armor, Brunner frowns, "Noo 'at we've gotten it broken in it shoods wark better."


Elf Cleric of Desna 4 ~ AC 19 (t 13, ff 16) | F +3, R +4, W +6 (+2 vs. enchants) | Init +3 | Percep: 7 |BoL: 3/5 | channel: 1/4 | HP: 24/24

Brunner - 22/22
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Dalron - 22/22
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Scarlet - 13/13
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

8 charges used


Dwarf Evoker 4 | HP:35/35 | AC:16 FF:14 T:12 (mage armor) | CMD:14 (+4 trip/rush) | +3 +5 +5 (+dwarf)| Init:+2 Per:+7 | Force Missile 4/6

"Maybe a little help?" Barnabus asks Lanliss.


Elf Cleric of Desna 4 ~ AC 19 (t 13, ff 16) | F +3, R +4, W +6 (+2 vs. enchants) | Init +3 | Percep: 7 |BoL: 3/5 | channel: 1/4 | HP: 24/24

Oops! Sorry! I did the healing in a rush while making dinner and checking homework and enforcing a time-out and...

Barnabus - 17/17
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Is that what you really want to do?
Lanliss Endarro wrote:
Oops! Sorry! I did the healing in a rush while making dinner and checking homework and enforcing a time-out and...

How dare you be a good parent....

So what is the game plan?


Elf Cleric of Desna 4 ~ AC 19 (t 13, ff 16) | F +3, R +4, W +6 (+2 vs. enchants) | Init +3 | Percep: 7 |BoL: 3/5 | channel: 1/4 | HP: 24/24

"Scarlet said he heard the sound of a door closing over there," Lanliss says, pointing over there. "Let's see if we can follow."

I'm assuming a secret door, so...

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

If they find a door, Lanliss will speak up that it's very possible that the passage is trapped.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Barbarian / 1HP 14 /14 Temp HP 2 / 2 AC 18 ( Touch 12 Flat 16) / Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +2 / CMB +4 | CMD 16 / Init +2/ Perception +5| Rage Rounds 12 / 12

Dalron is ready to start the hunt for the one that got away.


Male CG Human Rogue 4 | HP: 25/26 | AC: 17 (13T, 14F) *+1 vs Traps | CMB +5 CMD 18/15F | Fort +2 Ref +7* Will +3 (Evasion, +1 vs Traps)| Initiative: +2 | Perception +8 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30' | Disrupt Undead 3/3 | Shield (2/2) | Active Conditions: -1 Wis

Before they try to hunt down the one that got away, Scarlet does a quick search of the two enemies they did manage to take down.

Perception (Searching Bodies): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

He then heads toward the north, where he heard the sound. Spotting the double doors he checks to see if the escaped enemy locked the door.


Is that what you really want to do?

Scarlet looks over the two bodies and finds a few useful items. On the undead creature you find that its black studded leather armor is of the masterworked quality, and so is its scimitar. On the one that burnt up you find another set of masterwork studded leather armor and masterwork scimitar. But you also find a shortbow with 12 arrows, 15 gold, and two vials in a belt pouch.

As the party moves around the room to find where the final enemy fled, you notice that the wall murals continue. The remaining walls show a green dragon defeating a bronze dragon, and a knight defeating a black dragon. You also come across two other statues, one of a sagacious wizard with an incredibly long beard and another of a peasant woman with a strong, stout build and a proud face.

Updated Map

When you get to the other side of the wall dividers you find a set of double doors. Lanliss looks the doors over and doesn’t find any traps, but does discover that they are locked.


Dwarf Evoker 4 | HP:35/35 | AC:16 FF:14 T:12 (mage armor) | CMD:14 (+4 trip/rush) | +3 +5 +5 (+dwarf)| Init:+2 Per:+7 | Force Missile 4/6

DEtect Magic on those vials.

spellcraft(vials): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


Is that what you really want to do?

You do detect that they are magical. Studying them for a moment longer you do pick up that they are of the conjuration school, but different spells. You are not able to get what spells they are based off of.


Dwarf Evoker 4 | HP:35/35 | AC:16 FF:14 T:12 (mage armor) | CMD:14 (+4 trip/rush) | +3 +5 +5 (+dwarf)| Init:+2 Per:+7 | Force Missile 4/6

"It will take time to identify these later." Barnabus says, frustrated by his failure.


Male CG Human Rogue 4 | HP: 25/26 | AC: 17 (13T, 14F) *+1 vs Traps | CMB +5 CMD 18/15F | Fort +2 Ref +7* Will +3 (Evasion, +1 vs Traps)| Initiative: +2 | Perception +8 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30' | Disrupt Undead 3/3 | Shield (2/2) | Active Conditions: -1 Wis

Scarlet puts the armor and weapons, plus the vials into the bag of holding for sell and further investigation later.

He then gets to work on the locked double doors, pulling out his tools.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25

Loot Sheet updated


Is that what you really want to do?

@Scarlet when we first started this game I questioned why a character would take Skill Focus (Disable Device). After going through this much of the current module, and looking at future modules, I will have to say that it was a wise decision. This lock was DC 25. Crazy hard at 2nd level without the focus.

Updated Map

Scarlet messes around with the stone door and is able to trigger the locking mechanism and slide open the door. It opens into a hall way that is unlit, because of the torch light in the room you are in, you can see dimly at the end of the other hall.

This hall runs 30 feet and begins to narrow to a 10 ft wide hall that ends with another set of double doors. You can see from where you are that the left door is open and that there is a wall directly in front of the door, as if it opens into a hallway.

There is something interesting that you are hearing down the way but cannot put a finger on what it is.

DC 16 Intelligence or K-Nature or Survival Check:

You aren’t sure why this gave you a little bit of trouble, you would normally be able to pick this sound out. It is the sound of rushing water. The out of place of the sound gave you a bit of a harder time trying to puzzle it out.


Elf Cleric of Desna 4 ~ AC 19 (t 13, ff 16) | F +3, R +4, W +6 (+2 vs. enchants) | Init +3 | Percep: 7 |BoL: 3/5 | channel: 1/4 | HP: 24/24

Nice work, Scarlet. I should have thought to give you a hit from my Bit of Luck ability. You guys can feel free to request it.

INT check: 1d20 ⇒ 17

"Is that sound... running water? This complex keeps becoming more and more intriguing.

"Is it safe to proceed, Scarlet?"


Smiling as Scarlet picks the locks on the double doors, Brunner steps forward ready to be the 'tip of the spear' when Lanliss mentions water. He looks at Scarlet and Dalron, "Water? Ah dornt min' takin' th' front, but i'll hae tae tak' th' armur aff if waur gonnae tak' a sweem." He walks slowly down the hallway toward the double doors, trying to keep a keen eye out as he goes.

perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Barbarian / 1HP 14 /14 Temp HP 2 / 2 AC 18 ( Touch 12 Flat 16) / Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +2 / CMB +4 | CMD 16 / Init +2/ Perception +5| Rage Rounds 12 / 12

Seeing the short bow, and arrows he grabs then to look at later.

Dalron fallowing closely keeping an eye out with his magic torch hooked on his belt.

Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
+2 Perception vs. Gobinoid


Male CG Human Rogue 4 | HP: 25/26 | AC: 17 (13T, 14F) *+1 vs Traps | CMB +5 CMD 18/15F | Fort +2 Ref +7* Will +3 (Evasion, +1 vs Traps)| Initiative: +2 | Perception +8 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30' | Disrupt Undead 3/3 | Shield (2/2) | Active Conditions: -1 Wis

Scarlet investigates the southern doors. "Hmm.. first signs would say that he fled down the opened door. But that could be a ruse."

He looks to see if there is any signs which way the combatant might have fled.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


Is that what you really want to do?

It looks as if there is no ruse, the fresh tracks lead into the open door. As the party gets closer you can clearly hear the sound of rushing water. It sounds as if there is a rapid river just in the next room, but it is not logical considering that you are still in a tomb.

Looking into the open door you see that there is a wall to the right dividing off wherever the other door leads to. The door goes down a narrow hall way to the left. Peaking a head in reveals that it opens up just a short distance from the doorway and you can see a ladder that leads down into the opening.

That is all you can see from the doorway.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Barbarian / 1HP 14 /14 Temp HP 2 / 2 AC 18 ( Touch 12 Flat 16) / Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +2 / CMB +4 | CMD 16 / Init +2/ Perception +5| Rage Rounds 12 / 12

Can one person stand at the ledge while others use the ladder?


Is that what you really want to do?
Dalron Northfield wrote:
Can one person stand at the ledge while others use the ladder?

Yes, but you cannot see into this room really until you start to take the ladder down.


Dwarf Evoker 4 | HP:35/35 | AC:16 FF:14 T:12 (mage armor) | CMD:14 (+4 trip/rush) | +3 +5 +5 (+dwarf)| Init:+2 Per:+7 | Force Missile 4/6

Barnabus casts Light on a pebble and tosses it down.

"Take a look before you start down."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Barbarian / 1HP 14 /14 Temp HP 2 / 2 AC 18 ( Touch 12 Flat 16) / Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +2 / CMB +4 | CMD 16 / Init +2/ Perception +5| Rage Rounds 12 / 12

"Barnabus do you have a spell to help get someone down to the ground with out climbing? Maybe they can fall like a feather?"


Is that what you really want to do?

Barnabus cast Light on a pebble and tosses it down. You see that when it goes down the chuteit takes a turn that opens up into a larger chamber. You are unable to see anything beyond that from the top.


Male CG Human Rogue 4 | HP: 25/26 | AC: 17 (13T, 14F) *+1 vs Traps | CMB +5 CMD 18/15F | Fort +2 Ref +7* Will +3 (Evasion, +1 vs Traps)| Initiative: +2 | Perception +8 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30' | Disrupt Undead 3/3 | Shield (2/2) | Active Conditions: -1 Wis

"Hmmm.... Should we head down to an obviously new level of the crypt or check the other door to see if it continues on this level? I would hate to miss something because we are in a rush to chase something."


Dwarf Evoker 4 | HP:35/35 | AC:16 FF:14 T:12 (mage armor) | CMD:14 (+4 trip/rush) | +3 +5 +5 (+dwarf)| Init:+2 Per:+7 | Force Missile 4/6

"My studies have focused mostly on destroying things, not floating. "


Nodding his head in agreement with Scarlet, Brunner gives another reason to check behind the door on the right. "Ah dornt min' gonnae doon th' ladder first, but Ah woods raither nae lae somethin' ur someain tae sneak up behin' us. let's make sure thes fluir is clear afair we gang downstairs."

With the head of his hammer Brunner Gestures toward the right door, "Scarlit woods ye be a guid laddie an' check th' lock oan thes duir?"

1,751 to 1,800 of 3,470 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM RelicBlackOUT Old School Modules All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.