Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


3,151 to 3,200 of 16,204 << first < prev | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | next > last >>

Evil GM

They are on statues which are 8 to 12 feet high. There is a tree but they are not perched in the tree at this time.


Evil GM

RD 3:

Desmond -
Karnog -
Harpy Team 1, Blue -
Grimm- hits for 16 HP
Harpy Team 2, yello - one is down.

Malcolm -

Kalim
Vatilda

RD 3 Map


Evil GM

RD 3: Desmond

The man splashes in the pond a bit more, dissolving flesh: 1d12 ⇒ 7


Evil GM

RD 3: update

Desmond - took 7HP
Karnog -
Harpy Team 1, Blue -
Grimm- hits for 16 HP
Harpy Team 2, yello - one is down.

Malcolm -

Kalim
Vatilda


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Round 3

Malcolm moves to W7 and again fires at the Harpie in T6.

Crossbow Att: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Crossbow Dam: 1d8 ⇒ 3


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

(Am I still enthralled? If not, I exit the pool o' doom)


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

I swear I'm picking up Iron Will as my next feat...: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

*Rot, rot in the pool o' death*


Evil GM

Karnog you are enthralled.

dissolving flesh: 1d12 ⇒ 8


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Oooooohhhhhhh......pretttyyyyy....


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim fires upon the nearest blue harpy. "I am not demon-spawned, Master Dwarf."ranged touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24Scorching Ray Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 3, 5) = 19


Evil GM

RD 3: Blue Harpy

One flies to Grimm, maintaining her song, and attacks Grimm from above.

fly,hover: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

attack morning star: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 1 = 23;damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

The second flies to Malcolm and attacks (maintaining her song),

fly, hover: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

attack morning star: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 = 12;damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Evil GM

RD 3: Yellow Harpy,

Flies over and hovers above Malcolm swinging her club,

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

attack club: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 = 22damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Clunking the paladin hard with blunt force.


Evil GM

Malcolm cross bow shot flies wide as he is assaulted by the two harpies.

But Kalim's ray strike strikes the harpy that attacked Grimm, scorching her and killing her.

Vatilda takes more damage, disolving flesh: 1d12 ⇒ 2
Your acid resistance applies.

UPDATED MAP


Evil GM

RD 4: update

Desmond -
Karnog -
Harpy Team 1, Blue -
Grimm-
Harpy Team 2, yellow -

Malcolm -

Kalim
Vatilda

MAP RD 4


Evil GM

RD 4:

Desmond takes, dissolving flesh: 1d12 ⇒ 7

Karnog takes, dissolving flesh: 1d12 ⇒ 2


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

No new saves?

If not....laa di daa...


Evil GM

No new saves your captivated by the song. You received the renewed save walking into the danger.


Evil GM

RD 4: Blue Harpy

Attacks Malcolm (maintaining her song),

fly, hover: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

attack morning star: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 1 = 19;damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Evil GM

RD 4 Actions remaining:

Grimm-
Harpy Team 2, yellow -
Malcolm -
Kalim
Vatilda (paralyzed)


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

rta: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12scorching ray: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 1, 1) = 10


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Round 4, Smite Evil, AC: 20 vs Target

Malcolm drops the crossbow, draws his Bastard Sword and attacks the Harpy.

BS Att: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 11 + 2 = 14
BS Dam: 1d10 + 5 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 5 = 16

If an evil outsider, then +10 to the damage on first successful hit instead of +5.


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Grimm moves to A A 10 and shoots at the blue Harpy. He declares a DESTRUCTIVE SMITE and uses a swift action for BANE.

Bow, DF: 1d20 + 6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 3 + 2 = 18
Bow,Str,DF,Destruction: 1d8 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 3 + 3 + 3 + (1, 3) = 20

Die, Ye evil screaming b!+ch.

3 destructive smites left now. 2 rounds of BANE left, 1 Judgement left.


Evil GM

Grimm's arrow puts down the harpy (blue).


Evil GM

RD 4: Yellow Harpy,

Flies over and hovers above Malcolm swinging her club,

hover: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

attack club: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 1 = 27;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

She smashes down on the paladin - yet again.

The fierce song continues.


Evil GM

Malcolm swings his sword wildly overhead missing the harpy.

Kalim's ray nicks the tree missing the harpy.

Valtilda damage: 1d12 ⇒ 7


Evil GM

RD 5:

Desmond - pond
Karnog - pond
Harpy Team 1, Blue - dead
Grimm-
Harpy Team 2, yellow -
Malcolm -
Kalim
Vatilda - pond

Damage to:

desmond: 1d12 ⇒ 5
Karnog: 1d12 ⇒ 12

RD 5 Map

Note Kalim I moved you last round to give you a LOS on your target.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Hp: 39/51


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Round 4

Malcolm swings at the yellow harpy who just hit him.

BS Att: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
BS Dam: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


RD 5:

Malcolm's sword strikes home but the creature is still hovering.


RD 5:

"♫ ♪♫ Tender man brain, pinch the nose, suck the eyes....tasty in my belly ♪♫ ♪."

Swinging her club,

hover: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

attack club: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 1 = 25;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

The loud clank rings in the cavern.


Evil GM

RD 5: actions remaining Grimm and Kalim.

damage to Vatilda: 1d12 ⇒ 11
Your acid resistance applies.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim grimaces as his shot goes wide and steps five feet closer and tries to smack the harpy. Touch Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20Shock Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (1, 3, 4, 2, 2) = 12


The next ray hits the harpy she flutters a bit but remains vigilant in sucking out the eyes of her foe.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Is that another 6 damage to Malcolm? If so, actually only 4 because of DR and it being a club attack. Whose eyes is she sucking out?


Evil GM

yes it is damage to Malcolm. She is singing about sucking your eyes out.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Ahhhh..flavor...got it.


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Grimm moves to -W9 and shoots at the last Harpy. He declares a DESTRUCTIVE SMITE.

Bow, DF: 1d20 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 3 = 18
Bow,Str,DF,Destruction: 1d8 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 14

Join yer kin in Pharasma's line.

2 destructive smites left now. 2 rounds of BANE left, 1 Judgement left.


Evil GM

Grimm' shot hits home sending the creature to the earth. The song continues to captivate those entranced for one more complete round.

What you be doing next. Vatilida is paralyzed in the pond, Karnog and Desmond are wandering int he pond for one more round before they get their senses.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"WAKE UP, FOOLS! WE KILLED THEM FOR YOU!"


Evil GM

RD 6 damage:

Desmond: 1d12 ⇒ 2
Karnog: 1d12 ⇒ 4
Vatilda: 1d12 ⇒ 8


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Grimm stows his bow away as he feels the Lord in Iron's favor fading with the lack of a threat.

He draws his Wand first to relieve his wounds
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Okay ye Dolt's, quit yer swimming and line up so's I can heal ye like.


Evil GM

If you are spending time to heal yourself 3 times before getting the others out they are going to take more damage each round while in the fleshing dissolving pond.


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Vatilda glares at Kalim and Grimm as she tries to direct Karnog and Desmond from the pool... She points them toward the nearest edge, then heals Desmond.

CLW: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

next round of acid: 1d12 ⇒ 6
(will bring my total damage to 10 from the pool)


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

I assumed they were coming out of it.

With danger ever present, Grimm uses a swift action to change his Judgement from destruction to Acid Resistance.

He drops his bow and charges into the pond to grab Desmond who is deepest in the pond.
Drag yeselfs out idiots. Just cause Gorum protects me don't mean this don't hurt

He drags the dumbfounded rogue to the nearest edge, then Vatilda, then Karnog.

While Judgement is active, Grimm has acid resist 4

Should all be bloody ashamed a Yeselfs, being captivated by some dumb screeching.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Uh, wow. Dunno how that happened. I'm usually more willful than all that. Gimme a second here. "

Karnog moves out of the acid bath as soon as possible, before taking a breather on solid ground.

1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 second wind #1
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 second wind #2

"Okay, who's still hurt?"


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Depends how much acid damage I took.

Acid - Resistance rd1: 1d12 - 4 ⇒ (8) - 4 = 4
Acid - Resistance rd2: 1d12 - 4 ⇒ (2) - 4 = -2
Acid - Resistance rd3: 1d12 - 4 ⇒ (8) - 4 = 4

Ow.ow.ow.Ow. I'd say our gears looking a bit the worse for wear. Gather round and I'll rain a few buckets o water to get this burning crap off.

Grimm stomps about with his companions retrieved and gathers everyone who has acid on them and casts CREATE WATER repeatedly above their heads to help wash the acid away before it eats away their skin and gear anymore.
Mostly rp here.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

I certainly could use some healing.


Evil GM

Grimm it would have take you three rounds to gather the folks up so you rolls work.

Everyone is out of the pond now and some of your gear looks tattered, especially below the waist. After roughly 30 minutes of cleaning it the group will be ready to move on. All are aware of ominous doom that you stumbled into.

You were able to find 5 morning stars and and half dozen knotty clubs in this stench filled cavern. Hidden in a stash is satchel of coin and gems: 360 GP, 3-50GP black pearls, 2-75GP diamond chips, 1-125GP opal. There is also a masterwork silver dagger.

There is a small half drunk cask of brandy along with some cured carcasses that vaguely resemble humanoids in another crevice.

You notice over the pit there is a chute of some type that drops into the amber liquid.

The group is faced with choices now: They can go back the way they came and explore one of the side tunnels. There is side tunnel to the east that winds for a bit the floor seems level. To the South is are two large iron-reinforced oak doors.

Current MAP


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Okay, gather round.

3d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 5) = 14 healing (4/7 channels remaining)


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond shakes his head, finally coming to. As his wounds are patched up and the acid removes he closes his eyes. That was the most beautiful thing I ever heard...shame it was all a lie.

3,151 to 3,200 of 16,204 << first < prev | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.