Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


3,101 to 3,150 of 16,204 << first < prev | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | next > last >>

Evil GM

Malcolm Desmond and Vatilda each get another Will save before they walk into the water.

I'll roll out initiative later on.

Feel free to roleplay some.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

You have got to be friggin' kidding!


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Hey! Bird brained ugly b~+@~es! Come pick on a true hero! Quit your screeching and bring it on!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Evil GM

Karnog you notice only two of the four harpies are singing, one of the non-singing taloned ladies replies, "Mmmmm, I'm going to simply love to sit, and shyte, on your bony head once I've picked your meaty carcass clean, my hero." She coos.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Oh is that right? Well bring your ugly monstrous arse over here then, bird-face!"


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

I think the religious dwarf an the monsteress are going to mate ...


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Grimm places away his Greatsword and draws his Composite Longbow.
Stupid flapping things up high. Rather chop ye down.


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

I need to track my resources better.
I used 2 bane rounds and a judgement on the vine and nothing on the skeletons. So I have 1 judgement and 3 bane rounds left


"Ohhhhh, Grettta...leave some jjjjjjuuuiceeeeeee parts for me to peck at." The last harpy chirps, "D.d..d...dw...dwarfy issssssss guud eats."


Evil GM

RA Initiatve:

RA:
Karnog: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Kalim: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Malcolm: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Grimm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Vatilda: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Desmond: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Harpy team 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Harpy Team 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Initiative Order:

Desmond
Karnog
Harpy Team 1
Grimm
Harpy Team 2
Malcolm
Kalim
Vatilda

Note:
Desmond, Malcolm and Vatilda are under the charm effect of the song. The song is directing you to wade into the water.

*The Blue Haloed creatures are the one's singing, the yellow haloed creatures are the ones conversing.

The harpies are perched on the statues, the statues are 10-18 ft tall. The circles with the stars in them are the statues, they are obstacles to maneuver around. The pond is in the middle and the mossy tree is in -Y,11/12 and has the webbed looking fingers on the map. The cavern is quite vast.

RD 1 Map


The inviting song continues to resonate within the cavern chamber, "♫ ♪♫ Walk my precious to the amber glow...♪♫ ♪and feel the warm flow.♪"


Evil GM

Anyone not effected by the charm can role a dungeoneering check.


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Evil GM

Know Dungeoneering DC 17 and higher:

You know that you've twisted and turned and gone quite bit deeper underground than you anticipated. You figure that you are two levels below the surface already.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog moves up behind Vatilda and casts bless.

(+1 morale to attack & will saves vs fear for 5 minutes.)


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Knowledge Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

I cast DIVINE FAVOR as soon asnI saw the skeletons, that fight went 3 rounds, so I think i am still good.
Grimm moves to -AE17, since he can only see the one at AE11 and he shoots at her, Activating his Destruction Judgement.

Comp bow, DF, Destruction: 1d20 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 3 = 25
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 3 + 3 = 15


Evil GM

Grimm - a couple rounds passed as your companions moved entranced towards the cavern, so you have 4 rounds of divine favor remaining.


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Sweet


Evil GM

Desmond, Vatilda and Malcolm each walk roughly 10 feet out into the pond under the trance of the song, wading in 3-4 feet. The amber liquid is think and congeals around your body.

I'm going to give you each another Will save to break from the enchantment. I also need the three of you, to make a Fortitude save DC 14


Evil GM

Initiative Order:

Desmond - wades into pond
Karnog - cast bless
Harpy Team 1
Grimm- shoots bow
Harpy Team 2
Malcolm -wades into pond
Kalim
Vatilda - wades into pond

I hvse few errands to run, I'll psot the harpies action later, along with Grimm's results.


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

will: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 2 = 26
fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

About time!


Evil GM

Both Vatilda and Malcolm break free from the mental intrusion of hypnotic song.

Valilda is unable to move from her current spot, it is as if you are paralyzed. This lasts for rds: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6. You can also feel your skin being to bubble and burn away. dissolving flesh: 1d12 ⇒ 1

Malcolm is not effected by the paralytic liquid this round.


Evil GM

RD 1:

The two harpies singing continue to do so, while one of the remaining two harpies begin her version of the song. The last harpy does nothing but converse and observe.

Everyone can roll DC 14 Will save or they are captivated.

Grimm's hits with his attack hits.


Evil GM

Updated Map

Initiative Order: RD 1 summary

Desmond - wades into pond
Karnog - cast bless
Harpy Team 1, Blue - continue to sing
Grimm- shoots bow hits for 15 HP (-AB,11)
Harpy Team 2, yellow- one begins singing, the other does nothing.

Malcolm -wades into pond, but breaks free form the enchantemnt and is not effected by the water.

Kalim
Vatilda - wades into pond, paralyzed for 6 RDs, took 1 HP of damage but broke free from the song enchantment.

Desmond gets one more Will save form the first set of harpies singing. Plus he needs to make Fort save.

Everyone owes a WILL Save DC 14 from the a third harpy singing.


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Will save: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

Ahh, shaddap!

Rd2:
Grimm moves into the tunnel (-AB15) and shoots again, going after one of the singers. The first one he shot if that is a singer now, if not switch to team blue in -Y15

Bow: 1d20 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 3 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 3 + 3 = 16

I got yer attention yet?


Evil GM

RD 1 Action remaining Kalim.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

ranged touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23fire damage: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 4, 6) = 21"Bah! Your powers cannot stand a mind as freed as mine! BURN HARPY!" Kalim lands a scorching ray at the one Grimm hit.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Malcolm crawls out of the water to W9.


Evil GM

Kalim are you staying put? I assume given your current position you are attacking -AB,11


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Yeah, that works. Reception isn't great so I didnt look at the map. Off to meet a ladypal. Probably won't be posting more tonight WINK


Evil GM

Kalim ray scorches the harpy, then Grimm shots her again this time knocking her off the perch, she lays motionless on the ground.

RD 2

Desmond -
Karnog -
Harpy Team 1, Blue -
Grimm- hits for 16 HP
Harpy Team 2, yello - one is down.

Malcolm -

Kalim
Vatilda


Evil GM
Kalim Gudlavaletti wrote:
Yeah, that works. Reception isn't great so I didnt look at the map. Off to meet a ladypal. Probably won't be posting more tonight WINK

Good luck. I'll DMPC if necessary.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 will

Karnog continues his rant against the harpies, until he stops talking all a sudden.


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

The Witchunter Inquisitor slaps himself as the Harpy falls.
Don't tell me, Me and the Monster spawned hells bound SORCERER are the only ones that can shrug off a damn spell. Downright Embarrassing.


Evil GM

RD 1: DMPC saves for Desmond

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
He continues to be charmed and has no desire to vacate the pond

fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
He succeeds on his fort save so he can still move while in the pond

3rd harpy singing Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
The third harpy has no effect on him although he is charmed from the other harpy.


Evil GM

RD 2: Desmond

Desmond remains in the pond

dissolving flesh: 1d12 ⇒ 5

----
Karnog:

Karnog charmed hurries to join his friends in the pond.

Make another will save and fort save.

----
Malcolm:

The new pitch of song re-captivates you and draws you back to the pond.

Will save and fort save.

---
Vatilda:

Frozen in place aware of her surrounding and feeling her flesh burn away.

dissolving flesh: 1d12 ⇒ 3


Evil GM

Noticeably the harpies don't attack this round. Two harpies continue their captivating song, while the last one assesses the situation, timing whether she needs to join in the song.


Evil GM

RD 2 actions remaining before moving to RD 3:

Kalim


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


Evil GM

Malcolm as you place your foot in the water you come to your senses again and quickly withdraw it before the paralyzing effects of the liquid take effect.

You've taken your move action for the RD 2, but you still have a standard action.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 will

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 fort (+2 if vs. Poison)


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Damage Resistance: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Fire 5, Sonic 5.

(I'm assuming that is acid from which I am receiving an exfoliating treatment?)


Evil GM

Yes it is acid.

It is not poison.

Karnog you failed the will save and you've wandered into the liquid, your not petrified but your simply enjoying the pretty amber color.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Malcolm will draw his crossbow and shoot at the Harpie in the last tree at T6.

Crossbow Att: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Crossbow Dam: 1d8 ⇒ 8


Evil GM

RD 2:

Malcolm misses his attack as the bolt whizzes by the creature who simply cackles at you.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

How high up in the trees are they?

3,101 to 3,150 of 16,204 << first < prev | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.