Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


9,751 to 9,800 of 16,204 << first < prev | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | next > last >>

Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 Hopefully...


Evil GM
Desmond Aeros wrote:
Hopefully...

Lucky bastard, you just avoided being possessed and delving into even more heinous slaughter.

Desmond feels the cold, clammy claw of death tug at his will, but he successfully fights off the urge to repeatedly stab his cohorts. Although the thought of roasting dwarf over the fire does sound appealing to him.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Desmond...successfully fights off the urge to repeatedly stab his cohorts. Although the thought of roasting dwarf over the fire does sound appealing to him.

So nothing's changed than?


Evil GM
Desmond Aeros wrote:
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Desmond...successfully fights off the urge to repeatedly stab his cohorts. Although the thought of roasting dwarf over the fire does sound appealing to him.
So nothing's changed than?

EXACTLY!


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"Well done, all. Especially you, Grimm-Truly-Sharpest. My most powerful magics work on living threats."


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

1d4 ⇒ 1 Lesser restoration on Grimm

1d4 ⇒ 3

1d4 ⇒ 2

1d4 ⇒ 4

"Nicely done, everyone. That winged undead was a nasty creature and we all performed quite well. I wonder what else this demon lord will send our way now he knows who we are."


Evil GM

Don't forget Grung is in the heat of battle.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

All the archons turn and blast the mohrg fighting Grungsdi.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 to hit; 1d6 ⇒ 1 damage (eye ray)
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 to hit; 1d6 ⇒ 4 damage (eye ray)

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 to hit; 1d6 ⇒ 2 damage (eye ray)
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 to hit; 1d6 ⇒ 6 damage (eye ray)

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 to hit; 1d6 ⇒ 1 damage (eye ray)
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 to hit; 1d6 ⇒ 5 damage (eye ray)

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 to hit; 1d6 ⇒ 3 damage (eye ray)
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 to hit; 1d6 ⇒ 1 damage (eye ray)

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 to hit; 1d6 ⇒ 5 damage (eye ray)
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 to hit; 1d6 ⇒ 2 damage (eye ray)

(Confirmation)
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 to hit; 1d6 ⇒ 2 damage (eye ray)


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Moving forward and keeping the enemys in her eye Felicitas cast Heroism through her familiar on Grungsdi.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung is making a new friend until meat is back


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull
Kalim Gudlavaletti wrote:
"Well done, all. Especially you, Grimm-Truly-Sharpest. My most powerful magics work on living threats."

Grimm's blade sinks into the dead-again thing for balance while he stops on it a few times just to be sure it's not getting up. He was still in his rage so his answer is a shout WON'T WASTE THA SPELL NEXT TIME. NO MORE. ME BRUDDERS CLUB WILL DO!

He wasn't making much sense-he was less eloquent when raging.

He looks up and gets ready to run to the aid of his kin.
I don't think the round is over so I won't post an action yet but I'm pretty sure Grungsdi and Grimm can handle it


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

"Well if we got Orcus attention... we must do a good job! Is anyone still hurt, let me check your wounds and more."


Evil GM

karnog's buddies do another 17 hps of damage but the creature is still up and slamming.

Remember that Des is paralyzed.


Evil GM

RD 2

Demonic Mohrg - attacked paralyzed DEs and was destroyed
Kalim -
Grimm - destroyed the demonic mohrg
Mohrg - attacked Mohrg
Feli -
Desmond - paralyzed
Karnog - lesser restoration
Grung

the remaining undead attacks Grung.

slam 1: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26;damage: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 3) + 5 = 13
plus grab grab: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18

slam 2: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16;damage: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 3) + 5 = 13
plus grab grab: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30

tongue: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
paralysis mins: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Dc 21 fort save to negate.

Dice hate me


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19 fort

Croaker: 1d20 + 20 - 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 20 - 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 34 for 1d10 + 8 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 8 + 2 = 19
Croaker: 1d20 + 15 - 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 15 - 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 30 for 1d10 + 8 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 8 + 2 = 20
haste Croaker: 1d20 + 20 - 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 20 - 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 41 for 1d10 + 8 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 8 + 2 = 20

Grung hacks away, as he ignores the tongue


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

missed that potential crit there

Croaker: 1d20 + 20 - 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 20 - 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 28 for 2d10 + 16 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (6, 1) + 16 + 16 + 4 = 43


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Seeing Grungsdi casually swat aside the attacks of the Morhg who could not find a seam in the Dwarves fine adamantine armor (to be fair, anyone would struggle to get through such a defense) Grimm dismisses his rage and his BANE.

Somehow I don't think he's gonna need much help...

He looks to Karnog, Ye got a wand o that restoration by chance. Damned demon sucked the strength outta me arms.


Evil GM

the last undead crumbles to dust as croaker hacks through the limbs and body.

Good job everyone. Short but tough encounter, especially if you were on the receiving end of an attack.


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Grimm collapses in a heap, puffing from the exertion and the strength drain. He didn't form an actual thought, but he was glad that his kilt and Mithral Armor was so light he doubted he could stand at the moment in the plate Grungsdi had on.

He catches a breath and stands, deliberately cutting himslef a little on hos own sword. He'd had a moment of weakness. A sin in Gorums eyes.

Just a few moments afore I freeze like Des again, me blessing only lasts a few momen....

He remains paralyzed for the rest of the duration.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

What?! Thats it! Bah didn't even get scratched.

Gurung starts searching bodies


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Yes, a wand with a few charges. Although I think it may be more cost effective to use an actual restoration given the damage that thing dealt out."

Didn't realize I only had 3 charges left on the wand. Restoration coming up for Grimm, paralysis can wear off on its own.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

It would have been hilarious if Desmond failed that will save. "Attack your allies!" I'm paralyzed chief.


Evil GM

This is what a failed will save would have done. Of course, I would have waited till a critical moment in battle. :-)

Possession (Su):

A demonic mohrg’s fiendish spirit can attempt to leap into another host when it is destroyed. At this point, the demonic mohrg can attempt to possess any one creature within 30 feet to which it has line of sight as an immediate action. The targeted creature can resist being possessed if it makes a DC 23 Will save. If it fails, the demonic mohrg possesses that target as if via magic jar, but with no duration for the effect and without the need for a receptacle. Typically, the demonic spirit lies low if it successfully possesses a new host, waiting until the right moment to seize control of the host and start a new chain of horrific murders. In this way, a demonic spirit can jump from host to host, for each time its host is executed, it rises anew as a demonic mohrg. The possessing spirit can be driven from a living host with a successful dispel chaos or dispel evil spell, instantly destroying the spirit and ending the cycle, but such tactics have no effect on the creature after it has animated an executed body as a demonic mohrg.


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Grabbing her healing wand again and dismissing the invisibility Felicitas looks around, using a quick cantrip to check for magical auras.Detect magic


Evil GM

The only thing each mohrg possesses is an onyx gem shaped like a club on a thin gold chain hanging around their necks. Likewise, the demonic mohrg possesses a similar black gem.

knowledge religion check if you have it. Everyone can also make an appraise check. Also, what are each of you doing. Grung was searching a body. Felic casts detect magic.

grung:

What you do you do when you see the stone around the neck?

felic:

You see the presence of two black auras around the demonic leader: one is strong and the other is overwhelming. the strong one extends out in a 20 foot radius from the body, while the overwhelming aura is within the remains of the undead creature.

arcana: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
You figure the aura that extends in 20 foot radius is the lingering effects of the unholy aura spell. But the overwhelming aura is beyond your knowledge.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 appraise

baldwin:
sniffs if flicks it with the handle of croaker, if nothing happens he pulls it off the beast breaking the chain


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 kn (religion)


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

When Grimm FINALLY gets his mobility back he goes into scout mode. He casts DETECT MAGIC and begins a deliberate sweep of the camp, including what remains of the undead.

Search: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
Religion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (13) + 18 = 31


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

"It could be that he has another magic item in himself. But beware its magic is strong."


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Still waiting on the results of my roll. Will comment depending on what comes up


Evil GM

Grimm:

You see the presence of two black auras around the demonic leader: one is strong and the other is overwhelming. the strong one extends out in a 20 foot radius from the body, while the overwhelming aura is within the remains of the undead creature.

You figure the aura that extends in 20 foot radius is the lingering effects of the unholy aura spell. The overwhelming aura suggests to you that the demonic mohrg was deliberately created by an extremely powerful spellcaster.

You also know that the black gems are unholy symbols of orcus, and given your experience with curses, it would be unwise to touch or remove them. You suspect that the demonic mohrg's unholy symbol may have permitted limited communication with the other mohrg's or possibly it's creator.

Grung:

The gem looks expensive, perhaps 1000 gp, in value.

karnog:

you think the gems is some sort of holy symbol but you're not positive. You've never seen one looking like this.


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Grimm's eyes widen as he recognises the gems for what they are.
DON'T Touch em. There a focus of Orcus and possibly let the thing talk ta the Morhg's or worse, whatever made it. We could even be getting scryed through em. Best cover or bury em


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung sniffs at the gem, taps it with Croakers hilt.

These look to be worth 1000 gold. he reaches for it to tear it off the. Stops when Grimm speaks


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Good call, Grimm. I'd say they're some kind of holy symbol, or rather an un-holy symbol. Probably not worth the bother for some coins in our purses."


Evil GM

After spending a couple hours you dig the hole large enough and pile the bodies inside, a few blessed words are said over the bodies and the dwarfs complete the burial mound.

Sensing this is not now the place to camp for the night you continue on for awhile till you've come to another location by the stream. The evening goes by uneventfully. The following day you makes your way into Orctown. Karnog and Kalim are visibly more relaxed and their moods are uplifted, while the others are suspicious.


To everyone's surprise and amusement Meath'd has found himself a girlfriend. Who seems just a tad overprotective of her prosperous mate.


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

After the fight Grimm would have cast CSW on himslef
CSW: 3d8 + 10 ⇒ (5, 6, 8) + 10 = 29

Next Day:
As they come upon the town, Grimm relaxes, just a fraction. As much as his allies were comfortable here, the dwarf had not seen a community of it's kind before and fully expected to return to see the humanoids returned to their normal accepted behaviors of rape, kill and burn.

He would honestly be fore comfortable if they did.....
Treatin' a beast like a person's a sure way ta git kilt...


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Orcish: "Greetings, my friends! I am most happy to hear of your success trading with Fentonville. Even better, you seem to be thriving here in Orctown. We have brought some supplies to help with your building, as well as an ox and cart. I'm sure it will be put to good use."

Common: "Now, come close, any who are injured or ill; the blessings of the Great Creator will warm us and renew our flesh."


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"Meathead, I'd love to meet your ...new companion."


Evil GM

Karnog several clansman come forth and receive the healing energy. You've noticed mos the wounds were farm equipment or natural hazard related, as oppose to battle wounds. The group is grateful healing and the aid provided.

The gear that Meath'd has certainly makes him the wealthiest clam member there. The large ogre seems to be settling in well, enjoying the attention he is receiving. He's been full of stories, which makes his battle lore second to none amongst those in Orctown.

The festivities in Orctown continue well into the evening, when a severely wounded orc stumbles back from his scouting journey.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung grabs his shield and moves toward the Orc


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog moves over and heals the injured scout.

2d8 + 10 ⇒ (6, 1) + 10 = 17 CMW

"You're safe, now. Tell us what happened."


"A day n' a h'lf day ago, we's be out lukin' fer meat. A winged bat creature that lurchy walked, they had long tongues makes us freeze. Killed everyone but me, I hide and then run. I sees comrades come back to life as other things....creeepy things."


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"That truly is a bad twist of fate. Luckily we managed to avenge our fallen scouts. Was there anything else you can recall? Any other creatures? Men, goblins s, or any other humanoids with the bat-winged monster?"

Speaking orcish, Karnog tries to sooth the scout as best he can, angry the undead has interfered with this peaceful community in such a manner.


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

As Karnog casts his spell to heal the humaniod, Grimm casts a spell as well. One of GUIDENCE upon himslef as the creature tells his story. The dwarf had a keen sense for falsehood and was vigilant for deception.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 17 + 1 = 21

Ye see anything else?


Evil GM

Grimm:

You don't sense anything unusual about the story and it does make sense timing wise to you.

Karnog (and others) it is an unusual twist of fate, and you figure the creatures must have run across the scouts before they tried to ambush you. Wrong place at the wrong time. You are concerned that the there are wrights (the undead spawn) roaming the area.


M Dwarf Inquis-Witchhunter 16, Init +5, Percep+13, HP72/76 AC25/12/23+3 w/Judge, Saves F10/R6/W11+4 Spells/Poison(race), +3 w/Know Def, +3 w/Judge , Attk: +13 +2 w/RAGE, +3 Judge, +2 Trip, CMD+23+29vsTrip,+27vsBull

Grimm looks at his companions after the telling of the story.

I don't remember there being any tales o undead outside o the dungeon. Ye think this is isolated or is the power in that place grownin? Maybe they are attracted ta the tiara still? Ye DID destroy it after the took it off right Karnog?


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"That crown of yours? Yes, it was destroyed to the best of my ability. I suspect our recent foray into the realm of that demon lord may have placed us in his sight. Not so much that he will.Smite us from his domain, but enough to fall under his notice. I expect our lives will become that much more difficult for our actions down below. Oh well, the cost of doing good and helping civilization, I suppose."


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"We shall wipe the followers of their pathetic god from this area."


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond looks skeptical. "Seems like we might be biting off a little more than we can chew."

9,751 to 9,800 of 16,204 << first < prev | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.