Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


4,951 to 5,000 of 16,217 << first < prev | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | next > last >>

HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

More of you eh? Mind if I tag along? Can't say that I can recall where I came from, but judging from my gear I was exploring the area as well, and judging where I was when I woke, I used to be with a group...I would be willing to share whatever is in this chest here.

Grung says as he hauls the chest out.


Evil GM

The chest is locked and quite heavy for it's size.

What are you going?


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

waiting for Kalim to answer. I am pretty strong. I think I can carry it.


Evil GM

RD 9 Daarog's Lair

Malcolm -
Orcs -
Des -
Vatilda -
Karnog

Map Rd 8

You all can act so we keep it moving.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Round 9, POF 8/10

Malcolm moves past his companions to F5 and attacks the Orc in F4, incurring any AoO's.

BS Att: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 12 + 1 = 28
BS Dam: 1d10 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8


Orcs : RD 9 AOO on Malcolm

Malcolm takes two attacks of opportunity from the two orcs,

F4

att: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12;damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (4, 1) + 6 = 11

E 5:
A second orc attacks and pokes from the corner.

att: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25;damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (4, 3) + 6 = 13


RD 9 : Orcs
Malcolm hits the orc in F 4 but he is still up. He returns the attack on Malcolm

F4

att: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25;damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 3) + 6 = 12

E 5:
A second orc attacks Vatilda.

att: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24;damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 1) + 6 = 10


Evil GM

Rd 9 actions remaining:

Des -
Vatilda -
Karnog -

Updated Map RD 9


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Vatilda steps back and mutters a quick spell to mend her perforations.

cast CMW defensively DC19: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
CMW: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (5, 3) + 6 = 14


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"You have no memory ...of anything?"


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog zaps Desmond cth the CMW wand again before stowing it away.

2d8 + 3 ⇒ (7, 8) + 3 = 18 CMW (3 charges remain)


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Nothing. I can remember how to fight and how to take care of my gear, and bits and pieces about being underground and some of the creatures that we might find, as well as bits and pieces o engineering, but beyond that I remember nothing.


Evil GM

Des what are you doing.?


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

I'm at 19 HP I believe. I'll step back and let the others clean up, wouldn't want Karnog to spend all of his time keeping me alive.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

Its all good, but if you have a CMW or CMW potion it may be the right time to drink up.


Evil GM

RD 10 Daarog's Lair

Malcolm -
Orcs -
Des -
Vatilda -
Karnog


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Good point Karnog.

Desmond takes out his own little stash of healing magic, drinking down a potion.

CMW: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 2) + 6 = 11

Current HP: 40


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog moves forward, I believe suffering an AoO.

He swings at the orc to his left.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 to hit; 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 damage


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Round 10, POF 9/10

Malcolm again attacks the new Orc in F4.

BS Att: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 12 + 1 = 19
BS Dam: 1d10 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12

BS Att: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 1 = 14
BS Dam: 1d10 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 1 = 16


Evil GM

Kalim and Grund are you going to try to open or bash the lock off the chest?


malcolm drops the orc F, 4.

Karnog moves and misses. He draws an Aoo,

arr: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11;damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 2) + 6 = 11

He missed.


Rd 10: Orcs

attack on Malcolm from E, 5:

att: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13;damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 4) + 6 = 13

Misses.

-----
The two orcs that were manning the spears attack Karnog with falcions

att: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14;damage: 2d4 + 5 ⇒ (4, 3) + 5 = 12

att: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14;damage: 2d4 + 5 ⇒ (4, 2) + 5 = 11

Both missing


Evil GM

RD 10 Daarog's Lair Update

Malcolm - killed orc
Orcs - missed
Des -
Vatilda -
Karnog - moved and missed

Updted Rd 10 Map

Karnog I forgot to move the two orcs five feet closer on the map.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"Care to open the chest?"


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Lost yer spears, and ye can't hit worth a damn. Might as well drop the blades and surrender." Karnog snarls at the orcs threatening him.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Attacking the enemy at D6

Desmond plays a little more carefully, cutting at the enemy he can reach.

Attacks: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 251d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Confirm: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 21d6 + 1 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (2) + 1 = 7


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

It's locked. Unless you have some magics to do it, we will need to find you conpanions.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

You're up, Vatilda!


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Vatilda draws her mace and swings at the remaining orc.

mace vs E,5: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Round 11, POF 10/10

Malcolm attacks the new Orc in E4.

BS Att: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 12 + 1 = 30
BS Dam: 1d10 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8

BS Att: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 1 = 25
BS Dam: 1d10 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 9

Crit Confirm 1st Att: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 12 + 1 = 30
Crit Dam: 1d10 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11

Crit Confirm 2nd Att: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 1 = 26
Crit Dam: 1d10 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 = 15

Total Dam=43


Evil GM

The orc being ganged up on takes a couple hits but he is still standing.


Evil GM

RD 11: Daarog's lair

Malcolm -
Orcs -
Des -
Vatilda -
Karnog

Map RD 11


Evil GM

Grung and Kalim the chest is sort of bulky, but will fit in a bag of holding. Alternatively you can figure out a way to strap it to your back.

Are you doing anything else int eh cavern?


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

I think you missed my last two crits, Baldwin - just before your posts.


Evil GM
Malcolm Cavendish wrote:
I think you missed my last two crits, Baldwin - just before your posts.

I did.

malcolm kills the orc surrounded by the party (E,5)


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Do you have a bag of holding kalim? If not Grung takes 10 on engineering to rig a harness with his rope and attaches it to his back.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog gives a mighty shove to displace the orc behind him.

"Get back ye filthy green skinned astard!"

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 CMB for bullrush


RD 11: Orcs

The two orcs square up on the evil dwarf.

att: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25;damage: 2d4 + 5 ⇒ (1, 1) + 5 = 7

Slicing dwarf flesh from the bone.

att: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14;damage: 2d4 + 5 ⇒ (2, 3) + 5 = 10

-----
Karnog tries to push one back but the orc is steady on his feet holding ground. (CMD 17)


Evil GM

RD 11: Daarog's lair Update

Malcolm - killed one orc
Orcs - hit Karnog and stood ground
Des -
Vatilda -
Karnog - tried to bull rush, failed


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

I've got a haversack? And Kalim needs to rest ...


Evil GM

RD 11 Actions remaining

Des
Vatilda


Evil GM

Kalim tells Grung that he needs to rest.

Grung and Kalim are going to rest here or press on a bit further to find another location to rest?


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Well perhaps we should find a safer place to rest. Only the gods know what else might be in that pool.


Evil GM

Grung and Kalim you find another side tunnel and you find it curves and twists heading deeper into the hill but your optimistic that it will eventually emerge since there is slight breeze.

After another hour of walking you find a small alcove that is easy to defend where you can rest.

You are able to rest without incident. The need a survival or dungeoneering, if you it, and perception.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 dungeon
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 survival
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 percep


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Survival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
dungeoneering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27


Evil GM

DMPC RD 11:

Des and Vatilda will not take any action, they will back up and guard the rear giving Malcolm room to move into the fray.

Des will use a second wind: HP: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Evil GM

RD 12:

malcolm
orcs
Des
Valtilda
Karnog

RD 12 Map


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Round 12, Lay on Hands

Malcolm draws upon the blessing of Abadar to heal his wounds.

Lay on Hands: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 5) = 16

Malcolm moves to F-7 and attacks the Orc in E=7.

BS Att: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32
BS Dam: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
Crit Dam: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Total Damage = 22


2 AOOs on Malclom

att: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12;dam: 2d4 + 5 ⇒ (1, 2) + 5 = 8

att: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15;dam: 2d4 + 5 ⇒ (2, 4) + 5 = 11

They both miss.

-----
Malcolm viciously hacks one orc down it.

------
The remaining orc attacks karnog with his back swing.

att: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7;dam: 2d4 + 5 ⇒ (1, 3) + 5 = 9

dex check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

His grip loosens, but he manages to hang onto his weapon.

4,951 to 5,000 of 16,217 << first < prev | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.