Rappan Athuk Old School

Game Master brvheart

Initiative Order:

Katzor
Elathras
Irenicus
Mitleid
Gruk
Beltin
Gnolls

Rappan Athuk Player's Will


6,551 to 6,600 of 6,773 << first < prev | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | next > last >>

Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

none


half elf Barbarian 5/ rogue 1|HP 70/61|AC19/T13/FF16|F+6/R+6/W+2 CMB +9|CMD 22|init + 7|Perc + 15/16|Dis. Dev.+10 | Rage17/16 HP+10/AC -2/Will+2

Smiling, at the money in the trunk, "If each of us take a handle on the chests, the six of us should be able to carry the three chests out."

Elathras smiles, as he turns to Alana, "Mistress Alana, it would be my Honor to carry a trunk with you."

Then pointing at the ceiling, "Do you want me to pull my ladder out and see if we can unattached the mirror and take it with us? Or should we just head to town with the three trunks and come back for the mirror?"


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

You should be able to take the gold and pp. But there is far too much silver for one trip. Still, you will be here all night sorting the coins, lol! You have watches?

Grand Lodge

Female Human Arcanist 6 | AC 16(20) T 13 FF 13(17) | HP 30/30 | F +4 R +6 W +7 | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Reservoir 4/12 | Spells 1st 0/6 2nd 4/5 3rd 3/3

"While we are contemplating how to remove all of this stuff, I can offer the use of a spell called Floating Disk, which can carry stuff up to 800 pounds for up to 8 hours at a time. It does have some dimension limitations however, but we can load one of the chests onto it as a start."

In answer to Elathras question "I would be happy to assist you in carrying a chest...can we take the lighter one though? I have not been spending as much time working out my muscle muscles as I have my intelligence muscles."

"I am afraid the mirror may be beyond us at this time, unless someone has a way to levitate or fly none of the rest of us are aware of."

"May I have third watch, especially if someone wants to keep me company?"


half elf Barbarian 5/ rogue 1|HP 70/61|AC19/T13/FF16|F+6/R+6/W+2 CMB +9|CMD 22|init + 7|Perc + 15/16|Dis. Dev.+10 | Rage17/16 HP+10/AC -2/Will+2

'That Alana is smart.' Nodding in agreement "A lighter chest is fine. I can do most of the work. I haven't spent any time working on my intelligence muscles. A floating disk would be great Mistress Alana, it would be nice if we could put the mirror on it." He shrugs, "But if we can't get it down we can use it for a chest."

He begins to drag the third chest to the other room away from the mirror. "We should be able put the silks and pipes in our packs. Then fill up that chest with coins."

He gestures towards the wooden chest, "We can stay busy on watch taking the copper coins out of that chest and putting the more valuable coins in it."

He then lifts up the shield that was hidden, "does anyone mind if I use this? It looks better than the shield I took off a dead gnoll."

Scratching his head for a moment then pulling his new silk scarf over his nose he asks, "Did anyone ever open the wooden box to see what's inside?"

Grand Lodge

Female Human Arcanist 6 | AC 16(20) T 13 FF 13(17) | HP 30/30 | F +4 R +6 W +7 | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Reservoir 4/12 | Spells 1st 0/6 2nd 4/5 3rd 3/3

"The wooden box is currently beyond our ability to open, perhaps tomorrow after the locksmiths have had a chance to rest."


Male
Crunch:
HP46/46, In+4 Perc +12 F+8 R+7 W+9(+5) AC17 FF14 T17 CMD23 Darkvision60ft, 30 ft
Dwarf Zen Archer Qi-Gong Monk 6

Mitleid looks at Eltharas in puzzlement and replies.
"Why do call me Mitlied? My name is Mitleid!"


Male Elf Rogue 3/Wizard 3| AC 20 FF 16 Touch 15| HP 39/39 | F +4 R +9 W +6 | Init +10 | Perc +12

Silvash nods "That sounds like a plan. I've an idea as well. Alana, if you could teach me that spell, I could memorize that spell twice, as mine won't last as long, and we could have two floating disks. What do you think?"

Grand Lodge

Female Human Arcanist 6 | AC 16(20) T 13 FF 13(17) | HP 30/30 | F +4 R +6 W +7 | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Reservoir 4/12 | Spells 1st 0/6 2nd 4/5 3rd 3/3

In response to Silvash "An excellent idea!"


half elf Barbarian 5/ rogue 1|HP 70/61|AC19/T13/FF16|F+6/R+6/W+2 CMB +9|CMD 22|init + 7|Perc + 15/16|Dis. Dev.+10 | Rage17/16 HP+10/AC -2/Will+2
Mitleid wrote:

Mitleid looks at Eltharas in puzzlement and replies.

"Why do call me Mitlied? My name is Mitleid!"

Sorry Mitleid, type-o

'Mitlied? Mitleid? I guess I need to work on my pronunciation, I always did think those dwarfish names were confusing.' Looking at Mitleid sheepishly elathras shrugs his shoulders, "Oops."

Setting his pack in a corner of the larger room Elathras unhooks his gnoll shield and hooks the fancier new shield in it's place. "That sounds like a really good idea you two, if some of us can be ready for an attack it would help."

Pulling out a piece of jerky he starts to chew on it as he begins sorting the coins in the wooden chest. "It will be good to get above ground soon. Have a real camp fire. In the mean time I will start sorting the coins, Who is taking the first watch?"

Silver Crusade

M Elf Inquisitor 6; HP 33/43 AC 21/24 TAC 13/16 CMD 20 FOR +7 REF +6 WIL +8 INIT +5 PER +12 | ongoing effects -2 CON dmg
daily use:
1st-5/5 2nd-4/4; Judgement 2/2; Bane 4/6 Wand CLW 36/50

"I can do the first watch." Cuthalian offers.


half elf Barbarian 5/ rogue 1|HP 70/61|AC19/T13/FF16|F+6/R+6/W+2 CMB +9|CMD 22|init + 7|Perc + 15/16|Dis. Dev.+10 | Rage17/16 HP+10/AC -2/Will+2

After sorting some of the coins, he looks up to Cuthalian, Nodding in agreement, "That sounds like a good idea Cuthalian, It's time to get some shut eye." gesturing towards the pile of coins, "Don't forget to load up the coins."

Looking to Thoron and Mitleid "Would one of you two wake me up when it's time?"

Turning to Alana "Mistress Alana, I will wake you up for the last watch in the morning."

Going to his pack in the corner, pulling out his blanket he wraps up in it dragging his gear in front of the door facing north, he lays down in front of the hallway, using the rucksack as a pillow and begins to nod off.

Never did sort out HP's is it ok to assume that before midnight, he gets healed back to 58 and that his Con. will be back to normal in the morning?


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

So first watch, Cuthalian roll init vs some dire rats.


Male
Crunch:
HP46/46, In+4 Perc +12 F+8 R+7 W+9(+5) AC17 FF14 T17 CMD23 Darkvision60ft, 30 ft
Dwarf Zen Archer Qi-Gong Monk 6

One means with a song, the other mercy ;-)

Silver Crusade

M Elf Inquisitor 6; HP 33/43 AC 21/24 TAC 13/16 CMD 20 FOR +7 REF +6 WIL +8 INIT +5 PER +12 | ongoing effects -2 CON dmg
daily use:
1st-5/5 2nd-4/4; Judgement 2/2; Bane 4/6 Wand CLW 36/50

Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

PER: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

init dire rats: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Cuthalain then the rats


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Apparently I missed that Silvash is also on watch so roll init also.


Male Elf Rogue 3/Wizard 3| AC 20 FF 16 Touch 15| HP 39/39 | F +4 R +9 W +6 | Init +10 | Perc +12

init: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Silver Crusade

M Elf Inquisitor 6; HP 33/43 AC 21/24 TAC 13/16 CMD 20 FOR +7 REF +6 WIL +8 INIT +5 PER +12 | ongoing effects -2 CON dmg
daily use:
1st-5/5 2nd-4/4; Judgement 2/2; Bane 4/6 Wand CLW 36/50

"Great." Cuthalian says quietly and nudges Elathras with his boot. Moving north into the hall he casts shield of faith and waits for the varmints to approach.


half elf Barbarian 5/ rogue 1|HP 70/61|AC19/T13/FF16|F+6/R+6/W+2 CMB +9|CMD 22|init + 7|Perc + 15/16|Dis. Dev.+10 | Rage17/16 HP+10/AC -2/Will+2

looks like we went with the three watches, four hours each :)

'huh, what, who, where, did someone just kick...' Feeling the soft elven slipper gently brush his head and neck, Elathras bolts awake, snot dripping from his ruined nose. Blinking his eyes as he looks around and begins to draw his glowing long sword as he reaches for the new shield.

perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35
init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Silvash, you are up. Elathras you can go next round.


Male Elf Rogue 3/Wizard 3| AC 20 FF 16 Touch 15| HP 39/39 | F +4 R +9 W +6 | Init +10 | Perc +12

Silvash casts Mirror Image loudly and then wakes up Alana


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Four of them move up and attack Cuthalian

bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3 plus disease
bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2 plus disease
bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4 plus disease
bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1 plus disease
confirm crit: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 extra damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3 plus disease

roll a fort save Cuthalian
roll init Alana

Silver Crusade

M Elf Inquisitor 6; HP 33/43 AC 21/24 TAC 13/16 CMD 20 FOR +7 REF +6 WIL +8 INIT +5 PER +12 | ongoing effects -2 CON dmg
daily use:
1st-5/5 2nd-4/4; Judgement 2/2; Bane 4/6 Wand CLW 36/50

FOR: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

DC 11

Silver Crusade

M Elf Inquisitor 6; HP 33/43 AC 21/24 TAC 13/16 CMD 20 FOR +7 REF +6 WIL +8 INIT +5 PER +12 | ongoing effects -2 CON dmg
daily use:
1st-5/5 2nd-4/4; Judgement 2/2; Bane 4/6 Wand CLW 36/50

K-rushed it

After weathering their attack Cuthalian retaliates, "Nasty beasts." he hisses.

Atk: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 241d10 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Grand Lodge

Female Human Arcanist 6 | AC 16(20) T 13 FF 13(17) | HP 30/30 | F +4 R +6 W +7 | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Reservoir 4/12 | Spells 1st 0/6 2nd 4/5 3rd 3/3

initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Alana
Silvash
Elathras

Grand Lodge

Female Human Arcanist 6 | AC 16(20) T 13 FF 13(17) | HP 30/30 | F +4 R +6 W +7 | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Reservoir 4/12 | Spells 1st 0/6 2nd 4/5 3rd 3/3

"Hmm, what's that? Rats? At this hour? Oh good grief...Arcaniss Nil'Gnos!"

Alana rolls over, stands up, casts Magic Missile with a reservoir point to increase caster level providing four missiles, one to each of four rats, and lays back down to go back to sleep.

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


half elf Barbarian 5/ rogue 1|HP 70/61|AC19/T13/FF16|F+6/R+6/W+2 CMB +9|CMD 22|init + 7|Perc + 15/16|Dis. Dev.+10 | Rage17/16 HP+10/AC -2/Will+2

hhhmmm, ten foot to the rats, can't stand up, move and attack...will stand and ready an attack, also has combat reflexes if more than one approach

'Stupid rats, need to help Cuthalian.' standing up as he grabs his longsword, Elthras readies to guard the room from any rushing rats.

move action: stand up and draw longsword, Readied attack: + 1 longsword (two handed)
attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 for damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


half elf Barbarian 5/ rogue 1|HP 70/61|AC19/T13/FF16|F+6/R+6/W+2 CMB +9|CMD 22|init + 7|Perc + 15/16|Dis. Dev.+10 | Rage17/16 HP+10/AC -2/Will+2

oops, talking's free

'I don't think everyone is aware we are under attack.' Realizing that everyone wasn't aware that they were under attack, Elathras calls out "Hey Mitleid and Thoron, wake up, were under attack."

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric/6

::props an eyelid open:: "What's all the noise about? I've just got comfortable"


half elf Barbarian 5/ rogue 1|HP 70/61|AC19/T13/FF16|F+6/R+6/W+2 CMB +9|CMD 22|init + 7|Perc + 15/16|Dis. Dev.+10 | Rage17/16 HP+10/AC -2/Will+2

pointing down the hallway, Elathras informs the squinting Thoron, "Rats! Big Rats!"


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Roll perception Thoron and Mitleid. If over 11 roll init


Male
Crunch:
HP46/46, In+4 Perc +12 F+8 R+7 W+9(+5) AC17 FF14 T17 CMD23 Darkvision60ft, 30 ft
Dwarf Zen Archer Qi-Gong Monk 6

Perc vs11: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
INI: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric/6

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 8

:gets to feet::


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

The rats attack Cuthalian
bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4 plus disease
bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4 plus disease
bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3 plus disease
bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12 damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1 plus disease


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Initiative Round Two
Cuthalian
Alana
Silvash
Elathras
Mitleid
Thoron
rats


Male Elf Rogue 3/Wizard 3| AC 20 FF 16 Touch 15| HP 39/39 | F +4 R +9 W +6 | Init +10 | Perc +12

Silvash moves up and attacks a rat. "I'm with you Cuthalian"

+1 Rapier: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Mirror Images from last round: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Silver Crusade

M Elf Inquisitor 6; HP 33/43 AC 21/24 TAC 13/16 CMD 20 FOR +7 REF +6 WIL +8 INIT +5 PER +12 | ongoing effects -2 CON dmg
daily use:
1st-5/5 2nd-4/4; Judgement 2/2; Bane 4/6 Wand CLW 36/50

"It's like cutting weeds." Cuthalian says and strikes another.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 191d10 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Grand Lodge

Female Human Arcanist 6 | AC 16(20) T 13 FF 13(17) | HP 30/30 | F +4 R +6 W +7 | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Reservoir 4/12 | Spells 1st 0/6 2nd 4/5 3rd 3/3

"Yawwwn, I think you guys got this. I am disappointed my spell did not finish them off, but I am going to try and salvage some of my beauty sleep at least..."

skipping my turn to save resources in case something...bigger... interrupts us.


half elf Barbarian 5/ rogue 1|HP 70/61|AC19/T13/FF16|F+6/R+6/W+2 CMB +9|CMD 22|init + 7|Perc + 15/16|Dis. Dev.+10 | Rage17/16 HP+10/AC -2/Will+2

Watching as Silvash dashes forward, Elathras stands ready with his sword and shield in hand, smiling as Cuthalian guts another, "Like cutting weeds indeed."

Elathras will delay, I don't think any rats are getting past Silvash and Cuthalian if they do Elathras can take an aoo


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Elathras
Mitleid
Thoron

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric/6

how many of them are still standing? And if they all are is there one that's hurt the worst? That I can tell I mean.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Three are still standing. One is uninjured.


half elf Barbarian 5/ rogue 1|HP 70/61|AC19/T13/FF16|F+6/R+6/W+2 CMB +9|CMD 22|init + 7|Perc + 15/16|Dis. Dev.+10 | Rage17/16 HP+10/AC -2/Will+2

not sure it was clear in my earlier post, Elathras delayed, hopin a rat comes through so he can aoo


Male
Crunch:
HP46/46, In+4 Perc +12 F+8 R+7 W+9(+5) AC17 FF14 T17 CMD23 Darkvision60ft, 30 ft
Dwarf Zen Archer Qi-Gong Monk 6

Mitleid quickly attacks with his arrows.
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 141d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 161d8 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 231d8 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Mitleid kills one rat, the other two flee.
xp=135 each


half elf Barbarian 5/ rogue 1|HP 70/61|AC19/T13/FF16|F+6/R+6/W+2 CMB +9|CMD 22|init + 7|Perc + 15/16|Dis. Dev.+10 | Rage17/16 HP+10/AC -2/Will+2

'Mitlied is a really good shot, it looks like Silvash and Cuthalian could have handled this without our help. Of course if I'm laying in front of the door it would be hard to get to the hallway.' Shrugging to himself, Elathras nods to the others, "Good job all, I guess we should try and get some more shut eye."

Laying his sword and shield nearby he lays back down.

6,551 to 6,600 of 6,773 << first < prev | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk Old Style Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.