Pathfinder Society Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Hayato Ken

Maps & Handouts.


201 to 250 of 318 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Female Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC 21 (T10, FF 21) | CMB: +5 CMD: 15 | F:+7 R:+0 W:+1 (+5 vs. cold weather, +2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +1, Social -1, Appraise +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Juno swings her big axe at the phantom directly in front of her.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

"Flee if you know what's good for you, ghosts! Or you'll end up proper dead!"

Sovereign Court

Consumed:
Mage Armor - 1 charge, Lvl 1 spells = 2
Male Gnome Sorcerer CN 1 - Init +2; Perc +6; AC 17, T 13, FF 15; hp 9/9; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2 | Current Effects: Mage Armor

Are they all phantoms? Also, I take it no one in the party has knowledge religion so we can figure out how to attack these things...

The Exchange

Male LN Nagaji Skald (fated champion) 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +0, Low-light Vision | Move. 30/20ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Bluff +2, Climb -1, Diplomacy +2, Handle Animal +2, Intimidate +2, Knowledge (all) +2, Perception +6, Perform (Sing & Perc. Inst.) +6, Sense Motive +0, Stealth -2, Survival +0, Swim -1, UMD +6

Dusk has Bardic Knowledge:
Kn. Religion: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Phantom immunities?

Will Save, +2 vs. mind-affecting effects: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 2 = 21

He will activate Arcane Strike as a swift action, and attacks the Phantom ZARISHA AL-SAKAWI:

Attack, Glaive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Damage, Glaive + Arcane Strike: 1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 1 = 14


The phantoms are immune to mind-affecting effects. You also know that they become etheral when they move more than 5 feet.

Juno axe swing goes right through the ectoplasmic phantom, somehow cutting it in 2 and it fades away.
Dusks - who takes a 5 foot step back - hurts ZARISHA AL-SAKAWI badly.

Then, suddenly, one of the living Roidirians speaks:
Where does the brotherhood lie? he asks.

Feel free to answer that questions and/or roleplay it, as well as to continue the rest of round 1.

Sovereign Court

Consumed:
Mage Armor - 1 charge, Lvl 1 spells = 2
Male Gnome Sorcerer CN 1 - Init +2; Perc +6; AC 17, T 13, FF 15; hp 9/9; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2 | Current Effects: Mage Armor

Sinset casts snowball at Zarisha, muttering under his breath as he does so, "At peace beneath her black wings."

Ranged Touch Attack, Snowball: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Cold Damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (6, 4) + 2 = 12

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Male Fighter 1 (Lore Warden) | HP 12/12 | Init +5 | AC 16, T-13, FF-13 | CMB +2; CMD 15 | Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +1; +2 vs. Enchantments; +2 vs. mind-affecting effects 1hr/drinking | Perc +3

Cole coughs after being hurt by one of the Phantoms "What the gnome said." he says pointing to Sinset

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Aerokineticist 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: -1 CMD: 12 | F:+6 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, SM +1 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Conditions: Medium Encumbrance

Moria, somewhat starled at the assault, begins "Wait, what does that... OH! Yeah, At peace beneath her black wings!"

The Exchange

Male LN Nagaji Skald (fated champion) 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +0, Low-light Vision | Move. 30/20ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Bluff +2, Climb -1, Diplomacy +2, Handle Animal +2, Intimidate +2, Knowledge (all) +2, Perception +6, Perform (Sing & Perc. Inst.) +6, Sense Motive +0, Stealth -2, Survival +0, Swim -1, UMD +6

Dusk adds, ”At peace beneath her dark wings”, ready to strike again.

The Exchange

Female Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC 21 (T10, FF 21) | CMB: +5 CMD: 15 | F:+7 R:+0 W:+1 (+5 vs. cold weather, +2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +1, Social -1, Appraise +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Juno holds her axe ready, knuckles white with nerves...

Who are we waiting on? GM and Felix?

Silver Crusade

male Half-Orc
Spoiler:
AC 15/T12/FF13 HP 17/17 F+4 R+7 W+5 Init +2 Perception +5
Archologist Bard 2

Felix quickly casts vanish on himself.


Sinset takes out Zarisha, who vanishes with a hollow Nooooooooooo!

As the remaining phantoms hear you repeat that phrase, they begin to hesitate, but still stay in the fight.

Anyone doing something else on their turn who can? Else the next phantom receives initiative.

The Exchange

Male LN Nagaji Skald (fated champion) 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +0, Low-light Vision | Move. 30/20ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Bluff +2, Climb -1, Diplomacy +2, Handle Animal +2, Intimidate +2, Knowledge (all) +2, Perception +6, Perform (Sing & Perc. Inst.) +6, Sense Motive +0, Stealth -2, Survival +0, Swim -1, UMD +6

Dusk holds ready to strike any of the phantoms if they continue their onslaught.

The Exchange

Female Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC 21 (T10, FF 21) | CMB: +5 CMD: 15 | F:+7 R:+0 W:+1 (+5 vs. cold weather, +2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +1, Social -1, Appraise +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Nope, I took my actions already.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Male Fighter 1 (Lore Warden) | HP 12/12 | Init +5 | AC 16, T-13, FF-13 | CMB +2; CMD 15 | Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +1; +2 vs. Enchantments; +2 vs. mind-affecting effects 1hr/drinking | Perc +3

Don't think I actually took a turn. If so...

Cole lunges forward hoping to discourage an attack and end his foe with his cold iron rapier.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Aerokineticist 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: -1 CMD: 12 | F:+6 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, SM +1 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Conditions: Medium Encumbrance

Moria, freaking out slightly, begins to quickly repeat herself, her voice going progressively higher pitched as she attempts to not be harmed.
Total Defense for now.


Initiative order: Phantom 2, Dusk, Phantom 1, Juno, ZARISHA AL-SAKAWI, Cole, Moria, Felix, Sinset, Phantom 3 .

The phantom looks pretty shaken after hearing you repeatedly speak the passphrase, but still attacks Cole, who just scratched it.

Phantom 3: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Round 2:Phantom 2, Dusk, Phantom 1, Juno, Cole, Moria, Felix, Sinset, Phantom 3.

The second phantom attacks Moira again.
Phantom 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 151d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Moira isn´t hit because she anticipated the attack. Neither is Cole.
You seem to have unsettled the phantoms.

Round 2:Phantom 2, Dusk, Juno, Cole, Moria, Felix, Sinset, Phantom 3.

Your turn! Waiting on your actions here!

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Aerokineticist 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: -1 CMD: 12 | F:+6 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, SM +1 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Conditions: Medium Encumbrance

Moria will repeat herself as she quickly shuffles away from the phantoms.
"Blimey phantoms, what about being 'at peace beneath her dark wings don't you get'!?" She is starting to get visibly irritated with this phantom, as a loud "whooshing" sound starts to surround her.

5 foot step away, move action to gather power, a standard action for total defense.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Male Fighter 1 (Lore Warden) | HP 12/12 | Init +5 | AC 16, T-13, FF-13 | CMB +2; CMD 15 | Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +1; +2 vs. Enchantments; +2 vs. mind-affecting effects 1hr/drinking | Perc +3

Cole stabs at the phantom again.

Attack Cold Iron rapier: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

So close to a crit ugh.

Silver Crusade

male Half-Orc
Spoiler:
AC 15/T12/FF13 HP 17/17 F+4 R+7 W+5 Init +2 Perception +5
Archologist Bard 2

Felix tries his luck, using a bit of luck for it.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 112d4 + 5 ⇒ (2, 1) + 5 = 8

The Exchange

Female Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC 21 (T10, FF 21) | CMB: +5 CMD: 15 | F:+7 R:+0 W:+1 (+5 vs. cold weather, +2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +1, Social -1, Appraise +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Conditions: None

"Screw the passwords!" Juno growls at her companions. She swings her axe at the nearest phantom. Then shouts, "Fight, you fools!"

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


You are able to dissolve the remaining phantoms easily with your strikes. The Roidirians around, living and other phantoms, don´t seem to take any interest in you, but are totaly busy with themselves and whatever they are doing.

Right in front of you lies an entrance...

The lower level of the shrine is carved into rocky ground.
On either side of the stairs leading into the forest shrine’s lower level are two curved pieces of stone, each polished to a mirror sheen and inscribed with the same sentence over and over again in a variety of languages. The sentence on the northern stone is “All truths are lies,” while the sentence on the southern stone is “All lies are truths.”

Will you enter?

The Exchange

Female Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC 21 (T10, FF 21) | CMB: +5 CMD: 15 | F:+7 R:+0 W:+1 (+5 vs. cold weather, +2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +1, Social -1, Appraise +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Juno shakes her head at the nonsense carved on the stones.

"Ugh, this is going to be a long day."

Axe in hand, she stalks down the stairs and under the shrine.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Male Fighter 1 (Lore Warden) | HP 12/12 | Init +5 | AC 16, T-13, FF-13 | CMB +2; CMD 15 | Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +1; +2 vs. Enchantments; +2 vs. mind-affecting effects 1hr/drinking | Perc +3

"Seem's that way." Cole says agreeing with Juno and follows her in.

The Exchange

Male LN Nagaji Skald (fated champion) 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +0, Low-light Vision | Move. 30/20ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Bluff +2, Climb -1, Diplomacy +2, Handle Animal +2, Intimidate +2, Knowledge (all) +2, Perception +6, Perform (Sing & Perc. Inst.) +6, Sense Motive +0, Stealth -2, Survival +0, Swim -1, UMD +6

Dusk shrugs and follows his companions.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Aerokineticist 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: -1 CMD: 12 | F:+6 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, SM +1 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Conditions: Medium Encumbrance

Moria follows along too.
"What if all truths were truths, and all lies, lies." Moria grumbles just loud enough for the others to hear her.

Sovereign Court

Consumed:
Mage Armor - 1 charge, Lvl 1 spells = 2
Male Gnome Sorcerer CN 1 - Init +2; Perc +6; AC 17, T 13, FF 15; hp 9/9; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2 | Current Effects: Mage Armor

Sinset follows the others into the entrance.

Silver Crusade

male Half-Orc
Spoiler:
AC 15/T12/FF13 HP 17/17 F+4 R+7 W+5 Init +2 Perception +5
Archologist Bard 2

Felix joins the que.


There´s a new map.

The lower level of the shrine is carved into rocky ground.
Its construction is somewhat unstable, as evidenced by the collapse in the southeast corner, but it is steady enough that your actions are almost certain not to trigger further cave-ins.

You can see there´s a room to the left just in front of you, while there is only rubble on the right. As you proceed a bit you see a smaller version of the statue seen at the entrance to the shrine presides over the center of this small chamber. In front of the statue, a supplicant kneels in silent contemplation. Nothing else of interest, the supplicant also doesn´t take notice of you. He seems lost in contemplation of some sort.

Further down the floor are two more rooms, a bigger one seemingly with a pool in it straight forward and something like a chapel to the right.
How do you proceed?

Sovereign Court

Consumed:
Mage Armor - 1 charge, Lvl 1 spells = 2
Male Gnome Sorcerer CN 1 - Init +2; Perc +6; AC 17, T 13, FF 15; hp 9/9; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2 | Current Effects: Mage Armor

"Lets start with exploring the chapel," suggests Sinset, looking for one of the fighters to take the lead.

The Exchange

Female Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC 21 (T10, FF 21) | CMB: +5 CMD: 15 | F:+7 R:+0 W:+1 (+5 vs. cold weather, +2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +1, Social -1, Appraise +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Juno leads the way down hall. As she gets to the shrine area, she steps inside and looks around.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


There´s nothing special to be found in the shrine and the person there completely ignores you. Even as you poke the shoulder, there's no reaction.

Sovereign Court

Consumed:
Mage Armor - 1 charge, Lvl 1 spells = 2
Male Gnome Sorcerer CN 1 - Init +2; Perc +6; AC 17, T 13, FF 15; hp 9/9; Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +2 | Current Effects: Mage Armor

Waiting for the others, Sinset heads down the hall toward the chapel.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Aerokineticist 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: -1 CMD: 12 | F:+6 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, SM +1 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Conditions: Medium Encumbrance

Moria moves along with Sinset, eyeing the nonresponsive person.
"Creepy."

The Exchange

Male LN Nagaji Skald (fated champion) 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6, SM: +0, Low-light Vision | Move. 30/20ft.
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Bluff +2, Climb -1, Diplomacy +2, Handle Animal +2, Intimidate +2, Knowledge (all) +2, Perception +6, Perform (Sing & Perc. Inst.) +6, Sense Motive +0, Stealth -2, Survival +0, Swim -1, UMD +6

Dusk shivers involuntarily and stares intently at everything in the shrine.

The Exchange

Female Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC 21 (T10, FF 21) | CMB: +5 CMD: 15 | F:+7 R:+0 W:+1 (+5 vs. cold weather, +2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +1, Social -1, Appraise +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Conditions: None

"Damned fools." Juno spits.

Ignoring the shrine she moves over to the rubble and peers into it, hoping to find some monumentously valuable bit of gold glittering among the stones...

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Hey, a penniless dwarf can dream..!

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Male Fighter 1 (Lore Warden) | HP 12/12 | Init +5 | AC 16, T-13, FF-13 | CMB +2; CMD 15 | Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +1; +2 vs. Enchantments; +2 vs. mind-affecting effects 1hr/drinking | Perc +3

Cole moves forward with his back to the wall.

"Looks like a pond or summin up ahead. Five gold says it's not a spa bath." Then peers around the corner of the corridor on thr right.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Silver Crusade

male Half-Orc
Spoiler:
AC 15/T12/FF13 HP 17/17 F+4 R+7 W+5 Init +2 Perception +5
Archologist Bard 2

Felix smirks and shakes his head."I doubt you are wrong!"

The Exchange

Female Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC 21 (T10, FF 21) | CMB: +5 CMD: 15 | F:+7 R:+0 W:+1 (+5 vs. cold weather, +2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +1, Social -1, Appraise +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Conditions: None

If Juno finds nothing in the rubble she moves back to the front of the group and leads the way into the chapel.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


There's indeed nothing in the rubble.

Juno leads the group forward around the corner into the chapel.
The chapel itself is muted. The altar is adorned only with a pair of candles and a lavish piece of red fabric, and the wooden pews are dusty and worn.
It is not empty though: Four Roidirans meditate in this chamber. Your
appearance shakes them out of their meditative state, and they are overcome with a confused desire to protect their shrine and attack you.

init, Juno: 1d20 ⇒ 14
init, Sinset: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
init, Cole: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
init, Moria : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
init, Dusk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
init, Felix: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
init, R1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
init, R2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
init, R3: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
init, R4: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

If nothingness ceases to be, then what remains? says one as she gets her heavy mace out.


Initiative Order: Felix, Cole, Moria, Dusk, R1, Juno, R3, Sinset, R4, R2.

The Exchange

Female Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC 21 (T10, FF 21) | CMB: +5 CMD: 15 | F:+7 R:+0 W:+1 (+5 vs. cold weather, +2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +1, Social -1, Appraise +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Conditions: None

"Life, you damned fools!" Juno retorts.

Silver Crusade

male Half-Orc
Spoiler:
AC 15/T12/FF13 HP 17/17 F+4 R+7 W+5 Init +2 Perception +5
Archologist Bard 2

Felix will delay till the enemys are a bit closer as he can´t charge them.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Aerokineticist 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: -1 CMD: 12 | F:+6 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, SM +1 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Conditions: Medium Encumbrance

"You tell them, Juno!" Moria laments in frustration, giving up on peaceful resolutions for the time being.

Moria gathers power, a vortex of air loudly billows about her, sending her ponytail spiraling about, as she then sends a blast of electricity hurtling towards the third Roidiran.
Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 3 - 4 = 8
-4 for soft cover.
Electric Blast Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Move action: Gather Power to reduce burn (to 0) of the Extended Range Infusion. Standard Action: Electric Blast

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Male Fighter 1 (Lore Warden) | HP 12/12 | Init +5 | AC 16, T-13, FF-13 | CMB +2; CMD 15 | Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +1; +2 vs. Enchantments; +2 vs. mind-affecting effects 1hr/drinking | Perc +3

Cole moves nest to Juno and redies himself for the Roidirans charge.

"You morons make no damn sense!" he shouts at the Roidirans.

Ready Action:
When the Rodirans move into range he will poke at them with his Rapier.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Geez, I've posted three posts in three different games this morning and each attack roll has been under 10. Wtf


Feel free to post your actions outside of initiative order, i will resolve them.

But if miracles are real and gods are lies, who makes miracles?

They continue to talk nonsense, but move in to attack. Only 2 of them are fast enough this round though, swinging their heavy maces.

Attack on Cole: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 71d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Attack on Juno: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 101d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Unfortunately none of you hit so far.

The Exchange

Female Dwarf Fighter 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC 21 (T10, FF 21) | CMB: +5 CMD: 15 | F:+7 R:+0 W:+1 (+5 vs. cold weather, +2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +0 | Perc +7, SM +1, Social -1, Appraise +2 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Conditions: None

Juno swings her waraxe at the Roidiran right on front of her (the middle one).

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Male Fighter 1 (Lore Warden) | HP 12/12 | Init +5 | AC 16, T-13, FF-13 | CMB +2; CMD 15 | Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +1; +2 vs. Enchantments; +2 vs. mind-affecting effects 1hr/drinking | Perc +3

Cole, sidesteps the swing of his opponent, but with a twist of his wrist he brings his blade to bear and goes for a lunge, aiming for his enemies flank.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Silver Crusade

male Half-Orc
Spoiler:
AC 15/T12/FF13 HP 17/17 F+4 R+7 W+5 Init +2 Perception +5
Archologist Bard 2

As the path to the enemy is blocked Felix waits for a chance to step in.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Aerokineticist 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T13, FF 12) | CMB: -1 CMD: 12 | F:+6 R:+5 W:+2 | Init +5 | Perc +5, SM +1 | Speed 20 ft. | Active Conditions: Medium Encumbrance

Moria fires another blast of electricity at the fellow in the back.
"You know, I really don't care about your silly riddles anymore!"
Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 11
Electric Blast Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4
-4 for Soft Cover, +1 for Point-Blank Shot

201 to 250 of 318 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / HK´s PFS Gameplay PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.