[PFS] Teamwork Experiment Table Æroden

Game Master Nathan Hartshorn

Map

PFS Modules with set parties, focusing on Teamwork Feats and their viability in the Organized Play environment.


2,251 to 2,300 of 2,718 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Init +4 HP 35/35 AC:22 FF:18 F:8 R:7 W:11 Percp 11 Combat Reflexes UndineCleric 3 / flowing monk 2

"Thank you so much for your kind actions. I know that in the end when our bodies are through our spirits will soar free."


You stay at Madame Carrington's place for the duration of the night. Occasionally she will leave to go and rescue some other dreamers from the predations of this world, but she is never gone for more than a half hour or so. You wake the next morning to find yourselves refreshed and ready to figure out what is truly happening in this district. Where to?

Liberty's Edge

Sorry, it's district wide test week, so been busy. will try to propose a location soon

Dark Archive

M Human Paladin 3/SwashB 1/Brawler 2.0; HP 55/55; AC 24 (26 vs Evil), FF 22, T 12; F/R/W, 13/11/5; Per +7; Init +2; Lucky Number =4 Dissa grants Paired Opportunists to allies within 30 feet

"To the rooftops." After Dissa gathers his gear, has a hearty breakfast of rice, eggs, and fish, he sets his sights on tracking down this spider cult.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

Kontha might have problems getting on the roof

Dark Archive

M Human Paladin 3/SwashB 1/Brawler 2.0; HP 55/55; AC 24 (26 vs Evil), FF 22, T 12; F/R/W, 13/11/5; Per +7; Init +2; Lucky Number =4 Dissa grants Paired Opportunists to allies within 30 feet

We have rope. We can hoist her.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

[oo] lol [/ooc]


Getting to the rooftops is an adventure in and of itself, fraught with dangers and tales of daring-do alike. But that is a tale left for another time and at least one round of drinks. Dissa leads everyone up to the Shingles overlooking the district. What exactly are you guys looking for?

Liberty's Edge

| HP:34/34 | AC: 21 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Init: +3 | Bluff +10, Dip +8, I +11, UMD +11, Slth +15| Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 1/8, 2nd: 2/7, 3rd: 1/4 | Mage Hand 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage Armour, False Life, Cats Grace, Prot Evil, Haste

Giant spiders mostly!

Cyrene peers across the rooftops from her vantage point on a convenient chimney, which makes her nearly as tall as Kontha!

"So what exactly are we looking for? Some sort of secret base? Giant spiders?"

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

I would think yes to both he responds to the halfling.

Scarab Sages

Init +4 HP 35/35 AC:22 FF:18 F:8 R:7 W:11 Percp 11 Combat Reflexes UndineCleric 3 / flowing monk 2

"Not sure wandering around here is the way to go...shouldn't we be hunting cultists?"

Dark Archive

M Human Paladin 3/SwashB 1/Brawler 2.0; HP 55/55; AC 24 (26 vs Evil), FF 22, T 12; F/R/W, 13/11/5; Per +7; Init +2; Lucky Number =4 Dissa grants Paired Opportunists to allies within 30 feet

"I agree we should be hunting cultists. However, I don't know where they are. I was hoping we could find some clues here, since the giant spider was on the roof yesterday." Dissa states blankly across the confusing skyline.

"I don't know where to go."


DC 12 Perception:
You notice a figure has started climbing up behind you, trying to wave you down.

The streets below you are slowly filling with people as the district begins getting about its day. Heading back to the area above Fever Dream Alley you don't see any evidence of spiders, but you do find the corpse of what appears to be a beggar. It has enormous fang marks up and down its torso, and like the others you've seen is completely drained of color, its skin an ashen gray.

Scarab Sages

Init +4 HP 35/35 AC:22 FF:18 F:8 R:7 W:11 Percp 11 Combat Reflexes UndineCleric 3 / flowing monk 2

perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

"Oh hey someone looking for us! Maybe they know something."

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22


Init +3; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8 ————— Defense ————— AC 19, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (+3 Dex, +6 natural) hp 31 (5d8+9) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +3 Defensive Abilities evasion ————— Offense ————— Speed 30 ft. Melee bite +7 (1d8+4)

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 Perception

The T-Rex gives a low growl in warning as she detects someone coming up behind them.


A rather chipper looking guttersnipe approaches your party, warily keeping the humanoids between himself and Kontha. "Greetings! My name is Kestrel. I've heard that you lot are looking for a band lead by a man named Greely? I happen to know this information and would be willing to part with it for a measly 50 gold pieces."


Init +3; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8 ————— Defense ————— AC 19, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (+3 Dex, +6 natural) hp 31 (5d8+9) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +3 Defensive Abilities evasion ————— Offense ————— Speed 30 ft. Melee bite +7 (1d8+4)

Kontha sniffs at Kestrel.


Kontha catches mixed sweat and filth on the man. He clearly tries to keep his appearance up, but that doesn't hide the fact that he spends a lot of time in alleys and on the streets from Kontha's nose.


Init +3; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8 ————— Defense ————— AC 19, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (+3 Dex, +6 natural) hp 31 (5d8+9) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +3 Defensive Abilities evasion ————— Offense ————— Speed 30 ft. Melee bite +7 (1d8+4)

She approaches and licks the man and exhales when she is done with a snort.


After freezing while Kontha approached Kestrel lets out a sigh of relief now that she has proven that she's not going to immediately eat him. "Hehe. So what do you folks say?"

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

The half orc smiles at Kontha's antics.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25 Intimidate

You best not be lying to us now boy. Kontha now has your taste and your smell and she can track you now, if you betray us


Kestrel gulps audibly but holds up his right hand and places his second over his heart. "I swear on me life. I seen some of the goons heading in there myself."

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

Would I need to track them?


Nah, he'll tell you if you pay him.

Scarab Sages

Init +4 HP 35/35 AC:22 FF:18 F:8 R:7 W:11 Percp 11 Combat Reflexes UndineCleric 3 / flowing monk 2

"Hey, thanks for your help! You deserve your reward. Please, lead on."

Marina hands him 50 gp.


Kestrel takes the proffered gold and drops it in a pouch on his belt. "Thank you kindly. Greeley’s hideout is a small building on the pier, where the Old Wall terminates to the north, just behind the Night Market. My gang and I saw men in Brotherhood robes there earlier, and I heard from a shiver dealer that Greeley himself is directly resupplying his dealers from there. I'll take you to the location but then I'm off!"

He keeps to his word, showing you the location of the building, and pointing to it from a street away. Once he's sure you know where you're going he disappears into the alleyways.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

Remember what I said boy he says showing his bottom tusks. Kontha has your scent


Init +3; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +8 ————— Defense ————— AC 19, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (+3 Dex, +6 natural) hp 31 (5d8+9) Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +3 Defensive Abilities evasion ————— Offense ————— Speed 30 ft. Melee bite +7 (1d8+4)

Kontha emits a low growl.

Liberty's Edge

| HP:34/34 | AC: 21 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Init: +3 | Bluff +10, Dip +8, I +11, UMD +11, Slth +15| Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 1/8, 2nd: 2/7, 3rd: 1/4 | Mage Hand 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage Armour, False Life, Cats Grace, Prot Evil, Haste

"So, sneaky sneak or walk straight in?" Cyrene asks. "I can do sneaking pretty well!"

Scarab Sages

Init +4 HP 35/35 AC:22 FF:18 F:8 R:7 W:11 Percp 11 Combat Reflexes UndineCleric 3 / flowing monk 2

"I as well - Dissa, Kontha, and Dulomak I doubt as much though. Perhaps a two person scout? I have one potion of invisibility for emergencies too, should we want."

Dark Archive

M Human Paladin 3/SwashB 1/Brawler 2.0; HP 55/55; AC 24 (26 vs Evil), FF 22, T 12; F/R/W, 13/11/5; Per +7; Init +2; Lucky Number =4 Dissa grants Paired Opportunists to allies within 30 feet

"Here. Borrow this whistle, blow it if things get violent. We will wait for the results of your scouting mission. Good luck!" Dissa grabs his guard whistle from his time in Tian Xia as a temple guard.

He extends his lanyard and places it gently around the neck of Cyrene. Looking her in the eyes, he speaks softly. "I have carried this for a lifetime of lifetimes. It is very special to me, and I would be heartbroken if anything happened to it." The soft heel of his palm gently brushes the Halflings cheek as he withdraws his hand. He seems like he is no longer talking about the whistle.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

The half orc will smile Scouting may be good he says.

Liberty's Edge

| HP:34/34 | AC: 21 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Init: +3 | Bluff +10, Dip +8, I +11, UMD +11, Slth +15| Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 1/8, 2nd: 2/7, 3rd: 1/4 | Mage Hand 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage Armour, False Life, Cats Grace, Prot Evil, Haste
General Dissa Ray. wrote:
He extends his lanyard and places it gently around the neck of Cyrene. Looking her in the eyes, he speaks softly. "I have carried this for a lifetime of lifetimes. It is very special to me, and I would be heartbroken if anything happened to it." The soft heel of his palm gently brushes the Halflings cheek as he withdraws his hand. He seems like he is no longer talking about the whistle.

"I'll be careful with it." Cyrene responds, looking up at Dissa with her large, bright eyes. She presses her cheek into his hand for just a moment before nodding to Marina and heading off towards the building.

Stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17 I can use stealth without cover or concealment thanks to Creepy Doll. If someone sees me I jsut stop moving and they assume some kid lost their dolly!

Scarab Sages

Init +4 HP 35/35 AC:22 FF:18 F:8 R:7 W:11 Percp 11 Combat Reflexes UndineCleric 3 / flowing monk 2

"I'll wait until we need it to be invisible"

stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16


SECRET ROLLS!:
1d20 ⇒ 13

An old wooden pier parts the pylons of burned-out quays that jut from the bay. The wharf terminates at a small flat-roofed building with soot-covered windows. A small moored skiff bobs alongside the dock.

Slipping through the crowds on the street Cyrene and Marina start approaching the wharf proper. They see standing just outside the building someone in a large olive colored double hooded robe standing watch for anyone approaching. Those robes are one of the calling cards of the cult of the Spider, at least according to the authorities.

Cyrene or Marina DC 26 Perception:
Looking closer you see that the person standing watch is rather listless. Every so often you also see figures moving around inside the building through the smoke stained glass.

Liberty's Edge

| HP:34/34 | AC: 21 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Init: +3 | Bluff +10, Dip +8, I +11, UMD +11, Slth +15| Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 1/8, 2nd: 2/7, 3rd: 1/4 | Mage Hand 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage Armour, False Life, Cats Grace, Prot Evil, Haste

Nat 20?: 1d20 ⇒ 16 Nope.

"What do you think?" Cyrene hisses. "Can we distract him somehow?"

Scarab Sages

Init +4 HP 35/35 AC:22 FF:18 F:8 R:7 W:11 Percp 11 Combat Reflexes UndineCleric 3 / flowing monk 2

perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

Marina whispers: "The man standing watch is a bit unfocused - and he's on the wharf. I bet I could drag him into the water before anyone noticed, even without being invisible. Then we could sneak inside or try peering through the windows."


SECRET ROLLS!:
1d20 ⇒ 10

Liberty's Edge

| HP:34/34 | AC: 21 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Init: +3 | Bluff +10, Dip +8, I +11, UMD +11, Slth +15| Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 1/8, 2nd: 2/7, 3rd: 1/4 | Mage Hand 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage Armour, False Life, Cats Grace, Prot Evil, Haste

"Go for it!" Cyrene replies, not having any better ideas.

Scarab Sages

Init +4 HP 35/35 AC:22 FF:18 F:8 R:7 W:11 Percp 11 Combat Reflexes UndineCleric 3 / flowing monk 2

"Right then."

Marina goes a way over from the wharf and slips into the water.

"Let's see if this works..." she thinks to herself.

stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30
surprise grapple: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Marina manages to grab a hold of the man without being seen by him or anyone in the building.

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Freedom!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

The man struggles with Marina once he realizes he's been had, screaming, "Let me go! Let me go!"

Liberty's Edge

| HP:34/34 | AC: 21 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Init: +3 | Bluff +10, Dip +8, I +11, UMD +11, Slth +15| Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 1/8, 2nd: 2/7, 3rd: 1/4 | Mage Hand 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage Armour, False Life, Cats Grace, Prot Evil, Haste

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Unable to help Cyrene prepares her magic, in case a ruckus starts.

Ready Action: glitterdust on the first 2 people out of the building.

Scarab Sages

Init +4 HP 35/35 AC:22 FF:18 F:8 R:7 W:11 Percp 11 Combat Reflexes UndineCleric 3 / flowing monk 2

"What, surprising prey isn't how you join the cult of the spider?"

Marina tries to pin him (stopping him from yelling anymore) and then roll of the side of the wharf.
pin?: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19


Marina rolls to the side with her friend in tow. She silences him though he continues to struggle.

Scarab Sages

Init +4 HP 35/35 AC:22 FF:18 F:8 R:7 W:11 Percp 11 Combat Reflexes UndineCleric 3 / flowing monk 2

Depending on whether the people inside heard / how quickly they investigate / how good this guy is at swimming, I'm going to tie him up and gag him and and bring him up for air some distance away from the wharf and wave at least Cyrene over if not more of the party.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Medium humanoid (human, orc) Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 AC 16 ouch 11, flat-footed 13 (+5armor, +1 Dex) hp 35(5d8+15) Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +4

This is fun to read


Marina listens for a bit, occasionally stifling her companion's rather less than frantic struggles, but determines that the people inside either didn't hear or don't care that their companion is missing. As she begins towing her captive back to the wharf she comes to the realization that he is incredibly high right now. Probably shiver from the way his eyes dart and jump before losing focus for a few moments, repeating ad nauseam.

Scarab Sages

Init +4 HP 35/35 AC:22 FF:18 F:8 R:7 W:11 Percp 11 Combat Reflexes UndineCleric 3 / flowing monk 2

Hauling him out of the water - "Ok team, lets ask this a guy a few questions and I'm sure he'll want to be friends with us to protect him from the spiders that eat people on shiver. I'd really like to reform these people! So cmon friend, I know you got wet but I didn't hurt you - how about you tell us a little about that shack and what's going on?"

diplo: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

2,251 to 2,300 of 2,718 << first < prev | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Teamwork Experiment Table 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.