[PFS] Iron Gods - The Divinity Drive - Sanctioned Content by GM Upaynao

Game Master Upaynao

Spell buffs listing
Dramatis Personae
Recreation Deck
Knowledge FAQ
Command Deck
Astrogation Deck
Computer Core


601 to 650 of 1,426 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
The Exchange

My Game Tracker If using PFS Tracker, search Upaynao 43451 // My signup sheet

Anything special about Narshala's natural attacks?

The Exchange

My Game Tracker If using PFS Tracker, search Upaynao 43451 // My signup sheet
Current Initiative - Bold may act wrote:

Round 13

Urko 0 Dmg -
Artemis 0 Dmg -
Magenta ??? -
Orange ??? -
Blue Surgeon 286 Dmg - AFK
Purple Surgeon 141 Dmg - Evil Eye( -4 Attack, end round 14)
Red Surgeon 241 Dmg - Unconscious
Agata 63 Dmg -
Sweet Maud 0 Dmg -

Nalshene 0 Dmg
Narshala 7 Dmg - Protection from Evil
Hugo Victor 93 Dmg - 5 Bleed
Cyan ??? -
Miranda 8 Dmg -
Pink Watchful 2 Dmg - Resilient Sphered
Purple Watchful 217 Dmg - Unconscious till next Oathday
Marduk 214 Dmg - Large -
D.H. 60 Normal, 20 NL Dmg -
Green Nurse 198 Dmg - Unconscious.
Orange Brain 38 Dmg - Petrified/Turned to Stone

Venture Captain Victor slashes, thrusts and otherwise cuts at the kyton, but it parries or manages to deflect the blow off of it's skin. "Meat. Your Abadar is powerless against the shadow he himself has released. Accept your fate, and die in darkness" it hisses mirthfully.

Tenebrous Will Save: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26

Meanwhile, the creature calling itself Deacon Hope stares down Venture Captain Nalshene as she launches her spell. "Fascinating" it comments in a voice ranging the entire audible spectra, and Narshala tears into it, to little effect.

@Marduk: Looking back, I realized I hadn't been keeping track of damage on your buddy, silly me. That has been rectified. But did you really mean to perform a non-lethal AoO on him after you discovered it wasn't who it said it was? Let me know either way.

The Exchange

Female gnome Sorcerer 16/Oracle 1 | hp 79/8979 (10 TEMP) [CURRENTLY 2 TEMP NEGATIVE LEVELS] | AC 15, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +11 | Perception +25

Narshala has a Menacing Shattering amulet of mighty fists. Menacing only has to do with flanking, which isn't important here. Breaking and Shattering apply to crystalline creatures, which I assume this is not, and would bypass hardness up to 10. So basically, they're just considered magic for bypassing DR, in this situation.

If he happens to be a demon, Narshala's Demon-Defiant armor would apply an extra +2 to her AC and give her DR 2/- against him.

Dark Archive

Male Half-Orc Sorcerer/Barbarian 16 | HP 184/184 (60 stoneskin, 55 force buffer, 19 temps) | AC 17 (22) T 11 FF 16 (21) | CMB +20, CMD 39 | F: +20 (22), R: +13 (15), W: +15 (17) | Init: +1 | Perc: +19 (21), SM: +0 (2) | Speed 40ft (50ft) | Active conditions: A bunch.
Spell Slots:
1st 7/8 | 2nd 7/8 | 3rd 1/7 | 4th 4/7 | 5th 7/7 | 6th 7/7 | 7th 4/4

I'm not sure what the timing was like when Marduk did that nonlethal damage. If he was aware that Hugo was actually the Deacon at that point, he would do lethal damage. If it was before he saw through the illusion, he would have done nonlethal because he was still considering the possibility that Hugo was under some kind of mind control.

Based on what we saw from Marduk and Narshala's attacks, do we have any idea how/why the Deacon is resisting our attacks? Is it DR? Hardness? Some kind of temps?

The Exchange

My Game Tracker If using PFS Tracker, search Upaynao 43451 // My signup sheet

Weapons don't seem to be fully in phase with him. In a sense, he appears to be somewhat incorporeal.

Dark Archive

Female CG Elven Witch 15 | HP 122/122 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +9, CMD 19 (24 grapple) | F: +16, R: +17 (evasion, Duck & Cover), W: +22 | Init: +8 | Perc: +28, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft (Fly 40ft - Good) | Active conditions: B of Fervor, Resist Energy Fire (30), Defending Bone (15/50) | Constant: Automatically knows when a spell or SLA of any school of magic is cast within 60', See Invisibility

Agata averts her gaze from the foul purple kyton.

avert gaze, high is good for me: 1d100 ⇒ 24

Will save: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20

If Will save passed and not staggered:

standard action: Evil Eye (AC) vs. Purple Kyton, DC 26 Will save, fail = -4 AC for 12 rounds, pass = -4 AC for 1 round. Move action to cackle to extend both evil eyes (-4 to attacks and -4 to AC) for 1 round. 5' step.

If Will save failed and staggered:

Move action to cackle to extend the evil eye on the purple kyton and 5' step


Tiny Female CG Lyrakien Azata | HP 61+42/61+30 | AC 28 T 16 FF 24 | CMB +11, CMD 16 | F: +11, R: +14 (Imp. Evasion, Duck & Cover), W: +17 | Init: +6 | Perc: +22, SM: +5 | Fly 80ft (perfect) | Active conditions: B of Fervor, Resist Fire (30) | Constant: Detect Evil, Detect Magic, Freedom of Movement, SR 20

Sweet Mawd averts her gaze from the kyton.

avert gaze, high is good for me: 1d100 ⇒ 33

Will save: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23 additional +2 vs poison or fear

Sweet Mawd once again tends to her mistress' wounds with the wand of cure moderate wounds.

CMW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (2, 8) + 3 = 13

Grand Lodge

Male Half Elf Cleric-14/ Ranger-1 (HP 139/139+12; AC:32, T:14, FF:23; Fort:+20(24) Ref:+14(16) Will:+22(25); Init+7; Perception+28(32)) {i} {0/10 channels used, 0/28 hops, 0/14 inspired word +2, pyrex 0/1 might 0/1 } { FoM, ProtVCircle, rez/fire30, Feast, Heroism, GMW+GMA, BoF }

Hugo is annoyed his blade cannot find a weakness in the remaining Kyton.

Miranda, your skill with a blade is better than mine. Finish this one off. He keeps talking despite knowing he is already going to die.

So none of his swings landed, or does it seem like the blade passes through it? I am guessing this one is somehow different than the other ones he hit. Did I mention Hugo is not a swordsman? :)

The Exchange

My Game Tracker If using PFS Tracker, search Upaynao 43451 // My signup sheet

You were just one short of hitting its AC twice. It otherwise has not given any indication it is different from the others.

Sovereign Court

Human Champion of Taldor 15!! | HP 126/126 +12 temp | AC 46/T28/FF34 | CMD 48 | F+18, R+25, W+18 | Init +10, Per +22

stuck using iPad to post, sorry for any errors. Full attack adjacent kyton. Blade still good-aligned for one more round after this.

“On it,” Miranda says pithily to Hugo, and unleashes steel.

will save: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24

STAB the first: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (15) + 28 = 43 potential crit
Damage: 1d6 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20
STAB the first— confirmation: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (10) + 28 = 38
Additional Damage: 1d6 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 21 Fort 25 vs blind

STAB the second (hasted): 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (7) + 28 = 35
Damage: 1d6 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18

STAB the third: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (19) + 23 = 42 potential crit
Damage: 1d6 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23
STAB the third— confirmation: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (12) + 23 = 35
Additional Damage: 1d6 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18 Fort 25 vs blind

STAB the fourth: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (20) + 18 = 38 potential crit
Damage: 1d6 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 19
STAB the fourth— confirmation: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34
Additional Damage: 1d6 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 21 Fort 25 vs blind

Grand Lodge

Male Half Elf Cleric-14/ Ranger-1 (HP 139/139+12; AC:32, T:14, FF:23; Fort:+20(24) Ref:+14(16) Will:+22(25); Init+7; Perception+28(32)) {i} {0/10 channels used, 0/28 hops, 0/14 inspired word +2, pyrex 0/1 might 0/1 } { FoM, ProtVCircle, rez/fire30, Feast, Heroism, GMW+GMA, BoF }

Hugo smiles in approval with Miranda's handiwork.

"Not so smug now."

Dark Archive

Female CG Elven Witch 15 | HP 122/122 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +9, CMD 19 (24 grapple) | F: +16, R: +17 (evasion, Duck & Cover), W: +22 | Init: +8 | Perc: +28, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft (Fly 40ft - Good) | Active conditions: B of Fervor, Resist Energy Fire (30), Defending Bone (15/50) | Constant: Automatically knows when a spell or SLA of any school of magic is cast within 60', See Invisibility

Agata watches Miranda go to work on the kyton and claps her hands gleefully!

Dark Archive

Male Half-Orc Sorcerer/Barbarian 16 | HP 184/184 (60 stoneskin, 55 force buffer, 19 temps) | AC 17 (22) T 11 FF 16 (21) | CMB +20, CMD 39 | F: +20 (22), R: +13 (15), W: +15 (17) | Init: +1 | Perc: +19 (21), SM: +0 (2) | Speed 40ft (50ft) | Active conditions: A bunch.
Spell Slots:
1st 7/8 | 2nd 7/8 | 3rd 1/7 | 4th 4/7 | 5th 7/7 | 6th 7/7 | 7th 4/4

Sorry about the delay. I came down with a nasty bug that left me bedridden for most of the day.

Marduk withdraws.

The Exchange

My Game Tracker If using PFS Tracker, search Upaynao 43451 // My signup sheet
Current Initiative - Bold may act wrote:

Round 14

Urko 0 Dmg -
Artemis 0 Dmg -

Magenta ??? -
Orange ??? -
Blue Surgeon 281 Dmg - AFK
Red Surgeon 236 Dmg - Unconscious
Agata 63 Dmg -
Sweet Maud 0 Dmg -
Nalshene 65 Dmg
Narshala 7 Dmg - Protection from Evil
Hugo Victor 25 Dmg -

Cyan ??? -
Miranda 8 Dmg -
Pink Watchful 0 Dmg - Resilient Sphered
Purple Watchful 215 Dmg - Unconscious till next Oathday
Marduk 214 Dmg - Large -
D.H. 60 Normal, 20 NL Dmg -
Green Nurse 193 Dmg - Unconscious.
Orange Brain 38 Dmg - Petrified/Turned to Stone

The Rose of Taldor's blade finds all of the creature's weak spots, and soon it falls to all three of it's knees. "I will see you soon, deceiver" it gurgles before she puts an end to it's ranting with a blade through it's throat.

Meanwhile, as Marduk withdraws, the Deacon's eyes fall upon Venture-Captain Nalshene. "You are more problematic" he states in a tone that might as well have been out of bad actor's script, without tone or conviction. But what the tone lacks, the ever shifting images of the Deacon more than make up for as he steps up, and feints Nalshene.

Feint vs Nalshene, DC 17: 1d20 + 37 ⇒ (13) + 37 = 50
Attack, Vital Strike: 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (15) + 27 = 42
Damage: 18d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 5, 1, 1, 4, 1, 5, 5, 4, 1, 4, 2, 3, 6, 6, 1, 6) = 65

The feint is such that Narshala doesn't even know what hit her, as she feels her knowledge slip away.

Nalshene, go ahead and roll a DC 22 Will save. Also fixed Hugo's damage tracker, I hadn't fixed it from when the crit had happened.

The Exchange

LG Male Half Orc Oracle (Lunar) 16 Init +22 | HP 163/163 | AC 38, T26, FF27, resist fire 30 | Fort +20, Ref +28, Will +19, Evasion | CMD 31 | Perception +29, Sense Motive +23, deathwwatch
Resources:
Stardust 14/14, Extend rods: 6/6
Spells:
6|7|9|6|3|7|6|1
Temp buffs:

Artemis and Urko take solid form for the first time in a while. The sounds of battle are more intense to the right and Urko looks over in the direction of narrow corridors and doorways and sighs. Looks like we need to move quickly girl he mutters and places a hand on her shoulder casting another spell. The two of them dissipate into dust once again and he urges her forward.

As he comes into sight of Miranda he calls out, What's going on, is everyone alright?

Urko casts dust form again, allowing him and Artemis to squeeze through very small spaces. I assume this should let us pass through doors unhindered? Urko takes the bonus AC etc from blessing of fervor, Artemis takes the extra speed, giving her a ground speed of 70. Artemis double moves back towards the group, again I cannot fail the vigorous motion concentration DC.

The Exchange

My Game Tracker If using PFS Tracker, search Upaynao 43451 // My signup sheet

Yup! You squeeze on through!

Sovereign Court

Human Champion of Taldor 15!! | HP 126/126 +12 temp | AC 46/T28/FF34 | CMD 48 | F+18, R+25, W+18 | Init +10, Per +22

Free action to talk/just doing flavory stuff-- I can't imagine I'm actually up again so soon, but I'll try to post again tonight if I am.

The Rose can't help a smirk of triumph as she draws her glittering blade free from the wreckage of the kyton's body. "At the moment, some peace and quiet from these creepy bastards-- but we'd better hurry, I heard Marduk shouting about some sort of fake Hugo in the chamber beyond, and as you can see, Hugo's right here. Let's go see the damage!"

She takes a half-second to spit on the kyton's nightmarish form. "How's that for orgasmic, ugly."

The Exchange

Female gnome Sorcerer 16/Oracle 1 | hp 79/8979 (10 TEMP) [CURRENTLY 2 TEMP NEGATIVE LEVELS] | AC 15, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +11 | Perception +25

As he attacks me, my Guardian Gorget casts a Persistent color spray on him. I still take the attack, though, so I'll roll my Will save first.

Will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14 BAH. Pathetic.

He needs to make two DC 24 Will saves against the Persistent color spray, if he fails either one, he is affected as if he had 11 fewer hit dice.
SR check if needed: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32

That damage will leave Nalshene at 3HP, so she will five-foot fly back from him and activate her fleeting glance ability, which has the effect of greater invisibility.

Narshala, seeing her master attacked, will go after the man in a frenzy.
bite: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22 damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
talon: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36 damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
talon2: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36 damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
claw: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35 damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
claw2: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21 damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Grand Lodge

Male Half Elf Cleric-14/ Ranger-1 (HP 139/139+12; AC:32, T:14, FF:23; Fort:+20(24) Ref:+14(16) Will:+22(25); Init+7; Perception+28(32)) {i} {0/10 channels used, 0/28 hops, 0/14 inspired word +2, pyrex 0/1 might 0/1 } { FoM, ProtVCircle, rez/fire30, Feast, Heroism, GMW+GMA, BoF }

Hugo smiles and nods to Miranda.

Yes, with this area now secure for the time being, we must make haste to see about my identity being misappropriated for purposes I would never endorse. I can heal us on the way. Quickly.

He will make a hasted move (70' move?) and then ready to channel to heal all in the hallway close to where Urko emerges.

Looking back he calls to the ladies.

This way, ladies.

readied channel: 7d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 6, 2, 1, 4, 6) = 23 (waits for Miranda and Agata to join)

Sovereign Court

Human Champion of Taldor 15!! | HP 126/126 +12 temp | AC 46/T28/FF34 | CMD 48 | F+18, R+25, W+18 | Init +10, Per +22

(Re: readying for me-- I'm not actually hurt any. Only 8 damage which hasn't gotten rid of my temp hp.)

Dark Archive

Female CG Elven Witch 15 | HP 122/122 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +9, CMD 19 (24 grapple) | F: +16, R: +17 (evasion, Duck & Cover), W: +22 | Init: +8 | Perc: +28, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft (Fly 40ft - Good) | Active conditions: B of Fervor, Resist Energy Fire (30), Defending Bone (15/50) | Constant: Automatically knows when a spell or SLA of any school of magic is cast within 60', See Invisibility

@GM, I think you missed that Sweet Mawd healed Agata of 13 hp last round, so I think she should be at 50 damage, not 63.

@Miranda and Hugo, fyi, Haste will expire before Sweet Mawd's turn on round 15.

Agata scurries after her companions, not eager to get separated from the group in this wretched place. "Come, Sweet Mawd, tea time will have to wait!"

With Haste and Overland Flight, a single move action (70' of movement) leaves her flying above VC Hugo. She reaches down and pats Hugo fondly on the head, "Yer a fine boy, no doubt about it, 'n I won't soon fergit yer assistance back there." She waves to Miranda, bringing up the rear. "Nor you, lassie, I've a feeling yer both about to be pertikularly lucky!"

Standard action: Agata uses the Split Hex feat to grant the Fortune hex to both Hugo and Miranda, allowing them each to, once/round, choose a single d20 roll (ability check, attack roll, saving throw, or skill check) and roll twice and take the better result; they need to decide which roll to use it on before making the initial roll. This will expire before Agata's turn on round 16, unless she cackles to extend it.


Tiny Female CG Lyrakien Azata | HP 61+42/61+30 | AC 28 T 16 FF 24 | CMB +11, CMD 16 | F: +11, R: +14 (Imp. Evasion, Duck & Cover), W: +17 | Init: +6 | Perc: +22, SM: +5 | Fly 80ft (perfect) | Active conditions: B of Fervor, Resist Fire (30) | Constant: Detect Evil, Detect Magic, Freedom of Movement, SR 20

Sweet Mawd definitely does not wish to be left behind in here, and immediately flies after her mistress! Catching up with her and the others in the hallway, she resumes using her wand to heal Agata.

Move action to fly to join the group (Sweet Mawd has 80' of fly speed); Standard action to use the wand to cast Cure Moderate Wounds on Agata.

CMW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 7) + 3 = 11

The Exchange

Female gnome Sorcerer 16/Oracle 1 | hp 79/8979 (10 TEMP) [CURRENTLY 2 TEMP NEGATIVE LEVELS] | AC 15, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +11 | Perception +25

Just realized I still have a Swift action, which I shouldn't waste. Quickened Tenebrous major image of several copies of Nalshene scattering in all directions, so that when she goes invisible the bad guy will hopefully not know which one she is. If he interacts with the image, DC 25 to disbelieve.

The Exchange

My Game Tracker If using PFS Tracker, search Upaynao 43451 // My signup sheet
Current Initiative - Bold may act wrote:

Round 14

Urko 0 Dmg -
Artemis 0 Dmg -
Magenta ??? -
Orange ??? -
Blue Surgeon 281 Dmg - AFK
Red Surgeon 236 Dmg - Unconscious
Agata 39 Dmg - Split Hex, Round 15
Sweet Maud 0 Dmg -
Nalshene 65 Dmg - 2 Int Drain
Narshala 7 Dmg - Protection from Evil
Hugo Victor 25 Dmg - Split Hex, Round 15 - Readied
Cyan ??? -
Miranda 8 Dmg -
Pink Watchful 0 Dmg - Resilient Sphered
Purple Watchful 215 Dmg - Unconscious till next Oathday
Marduk 214 Dmg - Large -
D.H. 81 Normal, 20 NL Dmg - 2 MP
Green Nurse 193 Dmg - Unconscious.
Orange Brain 38 Dmg - Petrified/Turned to Stone

Urko casts his sandform anew and rides on towards one of the sources of combat, a source that has since abated. Halfway through he meets up with Hugo, Agata and her familiar Sweet Maud, with the Rose of Taldor not far behind.

Memory Drain: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Will Save: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 19
Will Save, Persistant: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32

Meanwhile, the creature who looks like Deacon Hope finds itself stunned by Nalshene's defenses. This does not prevent him from landing a grievous wound on the Venture-Captain, as she feels through the pain that her mental faculties have eroded!

Two points of Intelligence Drain for Nalshene.

"You may RUN, but can you stop me FROM feeding my flock TO the Be4$t$?" he comments in an increasingly fake, almost electronic voice as he waits for the spots to disappear from his sight, his appearance shifting, eerily, between increasingly erratic demeanors.

He will cease being stunned at the end of his next turn.

Dark Archive

Male Half-Orc Sorcerer/Barbarian 16 | HP 184/184 (60 stoneskin, 55 force buffer, 19 temps) | AC 17 (22) T 11 FF 16 (21) | CMB +20, CMD 39 | F: +20 (22), R: +13 (15), W: +15 (17) | Init: +1 | Perc: +19 (21), SM: +0 (2) | Speed 40ft (50ft) | Active conditions: A bunch.
Spell Slots:
1st 7/8 | 2nd 7/8 | 3rd 1/7 | 4th 4/7 | 5th 7/7 | 6th 7/7 | 7th 4/4

Taking advantage of the Deacon's state, Marduk hacks at him with his crude blade.

Primary (heroism, giant): 1d20 + 24 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 3 ⇒ (5) + 24 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 3 = 29
Damage: 2d6 + 22 + 3 + 9 ⇒ (1, 1) + 22 + 3 + 9 = 36

Iterative: 1d20 + 19 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 3 ⇒ (14) + 19 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 3 = 33
Damage: 2d6 + 22 + 3 + 9 ⇒ (3, 1) + 22 + 3 + 9 = 38

Extra Fervor Attack: 1d20 + 24 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 3 ⇒ (2) + 24 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 3 = 26
Damage: 2d6 + 22 + 3 + 9 ⇒ (1, 4) + 22 + 3 + 9 = 39

Dark Archive

Female CG Elven Witch 15 | HP 122/122 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +9, CMD 19 (24 grapple) | F: +16, R: +17 (evasion, Duck & Cover), W: +22 | Init: +8 | Perc: +28, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft (Fly 40ft - Good) | Active conditions: B of Fervor, Resist Energy Fire (30), Defending Bone (15/50) | Constant: Automatically knows when a spell or SLA of any school of magic is cast within 60', See Invisibility

By my count, Agata's damage total now should be 16, not 39. Sweet Mawd has now cured her twice using a wand of Cure Moderate, and Hugo has channeled twice too I think. Please let me know if I'm wrong.

Also, the (split) Fortune Hex was on Hugo and Miranda, not Hugo and Agata, and it should expire on round 16, not 15.

Thanks - it's a lot to keep track of!

The Exchange

My Game Tracker If using PFS Tracker, search Upaynao 43451 // My signup sheet

We're waiting on Miranda's action for that to happen. And it will end on round 16 before your turn right? Thus it is active for round 15.
Otherwise I'm going to misremember it as still being in effect the entirety of round 16.

Dark Archive

Female CG Elven Witch 15 | HP 122/122 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +9, CMD 19 (24 grapple) | F: +16, R: +17 (evasion, Duck & Cover), W: +22 | Init: +8 | Perc: +28, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft (Fly 40ft - Good) | Active conditions: B of Fervor, Resist Energy Fire (30), Defending Bone (15/50) | Constant: Automatically knows when a spell or SLA of any school of magic is cast within 60', See Invisibility

Correct.

Sovereign Court

Human Champion of Taldor 15!! | HP 126/126 +12 temp | AC 46/T28/FF34 | CMD 48 | F+18, R+25, W+18 | Init +10, Per +22

Double moved with the assumption that either haste or blessing of fervor is still active.

Miranda flicks the blood of the kyton from her blade in one gesture and then spins on her heel and races after the others, weaving through the forms of Urko, Agata, and Hugo and going on ahead. She darts through a large hall, into the circular chamber, and after six seconds has reached a pair of double doors as she tries navigate by sound towards where she thinks she last heard Marduk shouting.

"I think they're this way!"

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LG Male Half Orc Oracle (Lunar) 16 Init +22 | HP 163/163 | AC 38, T26, FF27, resist fire 30 | Fort +20, Ref +28, Will +19, Evasion | CMD 31 | Perception +29, Sense Motive +23, deathwwatch
Resources:
Stardust 14/14, Extend rods: 6/6
Spells:
6|7|9|6|3|7|6|1
Temp buffs:

Blessing of Fervour has 4 rounds remaining. You can see the duration in my buffs tagline. I am trying to keep very short duration spells there with longer ones on the spreadsheet.


Tiny Female CG Lyrakien Azata | HP 61+42/61+30 | AC 28 T 16 FF 24 | CMB +11, CMD 16 | F: +11, R: +14 (Imp. Evasion, Duck & Cover), W: +17 | Init: +6 | Perc: +22, SM: +5 | Fly 80ft (perfect) | Active conditions: B of Fervor, Resist Fire (30) | Constant: Detect Evil, Detect Magic, Freedom of Movement, SR 20

Haste is also still active but will expire before Sweet Mawd's turn on round 15 (i.e. @Miranda, this is your last round of haste).

The Exchange

My Game Tracker If using PFS Tracker, search Upaynao 43451 // My signup sheet
Current Initiative - Bold may act wrote:

Round 15

Urko 0 Dmg -
Artemis 0 Dmg -

Magenta ??? -
Orange ??? -
Blue Surgeon 276 Dmg - AFK
Red Surgeon 231 Dmg - Unconscious
Agata 16 Dmg -
Sweet Maud 0 Dmg -
Nalshene 65 Dmg - 2 Int Drain
Narshala 7 Dmg - Protection from Evil

Cyan ??? -
Hugo Victor 2 Dmg - Split Hex, Round 15
Miranda 0 Dmg - Split Hex, Round 15

Pink Watchful 0 Dmg - Resilient Sphered
Purple Watchful 213 Dmg - Unconscious till next Oathday
Marduk 214 Dmg - Large -
D.H. 137 Normal, 20 NL Dmg - 2 MP
Green Nurse 188 Dmg - Unconscious.
Orange Brain 38 Dmg - Petrified/Turned to Stone

The pathfinders start making their way towards the sounds of combat, taking the only route they can see, as VC Nalshene retreats and Marduk and Narshala lay into the inhuman creature, their blows easily connecting but somehow dealing less damage than they would expect... Or like.

I picked a hell of a day to quit being stunned. Back to you!

The Exchange

Female gnome Sorcerer 16/Oracle 1 | hp 79/8979 (10 TEMP) [CURRENTLY 2 TEMP NEGATIVE LEVELS] | AC 15, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +11 | Perception +25

Nalshene flies upward a bit to get out of the "deacon"'s reach completely, and casts a spell at him, trying to remove him from existence.
Casting disintegrate.
ranged touch: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 1 = 29+1 for being Tiny now
damage: 32d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 5, 3, 6, 5, 4, 2, 6, 1, 2, 4, 3, 4, 5, 6, 4, 2, 2, 4, 6, 4, 4, 3, 6, 4, 6, 6, 4, 1, 3, 5) = 129 Fort DC 26 to reduce it to damage: 5d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 6, 1, 5) = 18

If that doesn't destroy him, she will then cast another spell.
Quickened shadow evocation for scorching ray.
ray 1, ranged touch: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
damage: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 4, 5) = 15
ray 2, ranged touch: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
damage: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 1, 5) = 14
ray 3, ranged touch: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
damage: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 4, 2) = 12

"Narshala, defend Marduk," Nalshene says, as her dino seems to be useless against the creature.

Narshala will perform the aid another action on Marduk for his AC for this round. She has the necessary intelligence for this action.

The Exchange

LG Male Half Orc Oracle (Lunar) 16 Init +22 | HP 163/163 | AC 38, T26, FF27, resist fire 30 | Fort +20, Ref +28, Will +19, Evasion | CMD 31 | Perception +29, Sense Motive +23, deathwwatch
Resources:
Stardust 14/14, Extend rods: 6/6
Spells:
6|7|9|6|3|7|6|1
Temp buffs:

Urko watches on as the people he has ridden to help start to stream past him in the other direction. But I just came from there he mutters in indignation.

FINE

I suppose you lot might want a bit of a boost he says as he pulls Artemis back round, their particulate forms easily managing the narrow corridor. He casts yet another spell and then Artemis springs away.

Urko recasts blessing of fervour, it will affect himself, Artemis, Sweet Maud, Agata and Hugo. Miranda, you will need to track your own duration, it has three rounds remaining. I have added both to the buff list to track who is affected by what as I cannot fit that on my tagline


Tiny Female CG Lyrakien Azata | HP 61+42/61+30 | AC 28 T 16 FF 24 | CMB +11, CMD 16 | F: +11, R: +14 (Imp. Evasion, Duck & Cover), W: +17 | Init: +6 | Perc: +22, SM: +5 | Fly 80ft (perfect) | Active conditions: B of Fervor, Resist Fire (30) | Constant: Detect Evil, Detect Magic, Freedom of Movement, SR 20

Urko, can you please give me an SR check to overcome Sweet Mawd's SR for BoF? Thx.

The Exchange

LG Male Half Orc Oracle (Lunar) 16 Init +22 | HP 163/163 | AC 38, T26, FF27, resist fire 30 | Fort +20, Ref +28, Will +19, Evasion | CMD 31 | Perception +29, Sense Motive +23, deathwwatch
Resources:
Stardust 14/14, Extend rods: 6/6
Spells:
6|7|9|6|3|7|6|1
Temp buffs:

SR: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22

The Exchange

My Game Tracker If using PFS Tracker, search Upaynao 43451 // My signup sheet
Current Initiative - Bold may act wrote:

Round 15

Urko 0 Dmg -
Artemis 0 Dmg -
Magenta ??? -
Orange ??? -
Blue Surgeon 276 Dmg - AFK
Red Surgeon 231 Dmg - Unconscious
Agata 16 Dmg -
Sweet Maud 0 Dmg -

Nalshene 65 Dmg - 2 Int Drain
Narshala 7 Dmg - Protection from Evil
Cyan ??? -
Hugo Victor 2 Dmg - Split Hex, Round 15
Miranda 0 Dmg - Split Hex, Round 15

Pink Watchful 0 Dmg - Resilient Sphered
Purple Watchful 213 Dmg - Unconscious till next Oathday
Marduk 214 Dmg - Large -
D.H. 155 Normal, 20 NL Dmg - 2 MP
Green Nurse 188 Dmg - Unconscious.
Orange Brain 38 Dmg - Petrified/Turned to Stone

Fortitude, DC 26: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34

Whatever "Deacon Hope" is, it is made of sturdy stuff, as is appears by only mildly phased by Nalshene's disintegrating ray, and absolutely immune to her fire attack, fictional or not.

"Tut. Tut. Tut. Tututututututututututututututututututututut..." it begins spitting out, as if caught in an eerie loop.

Dark Archive

Female CG Elven Witch 15 | HP 122/122 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +9, CMD 19 (24 grapple) | F: +16, R: +17 (evasion, Duck & Cover), W: +22 | Init: +8 | Perc: +28, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft (Fly 40ft - Good) | Active conditions: B of Fervor, Resist Energy Fire (30), Defending Bone (15/50) | Constant: Automatically knows when a spell or SLA of any school of magic is cast within 60', See Invisibility

@Miranda, Hugo, Agata - Haste has expired for you.

Agata turns to Sweet Mawd, "Now put those wings o' yers to some use girl, and get over yonder and see what's holding up our friends!"

Agata takes the extra movement from Blessings of Fervor and double moves for total movement of 140'. This means that she is unable to cackle to extend the Fortune hex on Miranda and Hugo, so it will expire before Agata's turn on round 16.


Tiny Female CG Lyrakien Azata | HP 61+42/61+30 | AC 28 T 16 FF 24 | CMB +11, CMD 16 | F: +11, R: +14 (Imp. Evasion, Duck & Cover), W: +17 | Init: +6 | Perc: +22, SM: +5 | Fly 80ft (perfect) | Active conditions: B of Fervor, Resist Fire (30) | Constant: Detect Evil, Detect Magic, Freedom of Movement, SR 20

Sweet Mawd also takes the extra movement from BoF and double moves, for total movement of 220'. I've moved her directly towards the fighting, on the assumption that she can hear the sound of fighting etc. to know which way to go, but let me know if that is incorrect or you want a Perception check.

Sovereign Court

Human Champion of Taldor 15!! | HP 126/126 +12 temp | AC 46/T28/FF34 | CMD 48 | F+18, R+25, W+18 | Init +10, Per +22

Copy re: Fortune, haste, and my own personal BOF

Miranda breaks into a run, lithely sprinting through the others after Sweet Mawd.

Another double move, 1/3 on my BOF

Grand Lodge

Male Half Elf Cleric-14/ Ranger-1 (HP 139/139+12; AC:32, T:14, FF:23; Fort:+20(24) Ref:+14(16) Will:+22(25); Init+7; Perception+28(32)) {i} {0/10 channels used, 0/28 hops, 0/14 inspired word +2, pyrex 0/1 might 0/1 } { FoM, ProtVCircle, rez/fire30, Feast, Heroism, GMW+GMA, BoF }

Not wanting to miss any of the action, nor being left behind with solo actions, Hugo uses the blessing to keep pace with the others.

hasted/bof double move 160' to keep up with Urko and Agata

The Exchange

LG Male Half Orc Oracle (Lunar) 16 Init +22 | HP 163/163 | AC 38, T26, FF27, resist fire 30 | Fort +20, Ref +28, Will +19, Evasion | CMD 31 | Perception +29, Sense Motive +23, deathwwatch
Resources:
Stardust 14/14, Extend rods: 6/6
Spells:
6|7|9|6|3|7|6|1
Temp buffs:

The speed boost from haste and blessing don't sack sadly. While you have haste you can take one.of the other blessing benefits though.

The Exchange

LG Male Half Orc Oracle (Lunar) 16 Init +22 | HP 163/163 | AC 38, T26, FF27, resist fire 30 | Fort +20, Ref +28, Will +19, Evasion | CMD 31 | Perception +29, Sense Motive +23, deathwwatch
Resources:
Stardust 14/14, Extend rods: 6/6
Spells:
6|7|9|6|3|7|6|1
Temp buffs:

For reference, Blessing of Fervor

Blessing options:

With this blessing, you call your allies to move forth and empower them to conquer and become victorious. Each round for the duration of this spell, each of your allies can choose one of the following bonuses for that round at the beginning of its turn (their choice).
•Increase its speed by 30 feet.
•Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
•Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
•Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
•Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.

These effects are not cumulative with similar effects, such as those provided by haste or a speed weapon, nor do they actually grant an extra action, so you can't use it to cast a second spell or otherwise take an extra action in the round. Blessing of fervor does not stack with haste.


Tiny Female CG Lyrakien Azata | HP 61+42/61+30 | AC 28 T 16 FF 24 | CMB +11, CMD 16 | F: +11, R: +14 (Imp. Evasion, Duck & Cover), W: +17 | Init: +6 | Perc: +22, SM: +5 | Fly 80ft (perfect) | Active conditions: B of Fervor, Resist Fire (30) | Constant: Detect Evil, Detect Magic, Freedom of Movement, SR 20

Haste has expired (it was cast from a scroll)

The Exchange

My Game Tracker If using PFS Tracker, search Upaynao 43451 // My signup sheet
Current Initiative - Bold may act wrote:

Round 15

Urko 0 Dmg -
Artemis 0 Dmg -
Magenta ??? -
Orange ??? -
Blue Surgeon 276 Dmg - AFK
Red Surgeon 231 Dmg - Unconscious
Agata 16 Dmg -
Sweet Maud 0 Dmg -
Nalshene 65 Dmg - 2 Int Drain
Narshala 7 Dmg - Protection from Evil
Cyan ??? -
Hugo Victor 2 Dmg - Split Hex, Round 15
Miranda 0 Dmg - Split Hex, Round 15
Pink Watchful 0 Dmg - Resilient Sphered
Purple Watchful 213 Dmg - Unconscious till next Oathday
Marduk 214 Dmg - Large -
D.H. 155 Normal, 20 NL Dmg - 2 MP
Green Nurse 188 Dmg - Unconscious.
Orange Brain 38 Dmg - Petrified/Turned to Stone

The remaining Pathfinders hustle towards the remaining sounds of battle!

Marduk you are up!

Dark Archive

Male Half-Orc Sorcerer/Barbarian 16 | HP 184/184 (60 stoneskin, 55 force buffer, 19 temps) | AC 17 (22) T 11 FF 16 (21) | CMB +20, CMD 39 | F: +20 (22), R: +13 (15), W: +15 (17) | Init: +1 | Perc: +19 (21), SM: +0 (2) | Speed 40ft (50ft) | Active conditions: A bunch.
Spell Slots:
1st 7/8 | 2nd 7/8 | 3rd 1/7 | 4th 4/7 | 5th 7/7 | 6th 7/7 | 7th 4/4

Marduk holds his blade at the ready, prepared for the Deacon's approach.

Ready (heroism, giant, arcane strike): 1d20 + 24 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 3 ⇒ (11) + 24 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 3 = 35
Damage: 2d6 + 22 + 3 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (5, 6) + 22 + 3 + 9 + 4 = 49

Grand Lodge

Male Half Elf Cleric-14/ Ranger-1 (HP 139/139+12; AC:32, T:14, FF:23; Fort:+20(24) Ref:+14(16) Will:+22(25); Init+7; Perception+28(32)) {i} {0/10 channels used, 0/28 hops, 0/14 inspired word +2, pyrex 0/1 might 0/1 } { FoM, ProtVCircle, rez/fire30, Feast, Heroism, GMW+GMA, BoF }

Hugo was using the hasten-like blessing for the movement. He no longer has haste .

The Exchange

My Game Tracker If using PFS Tracker, search Upaynao 43451 // My signup sheet
Current Initiative - Bold may act wrote:

Round 16

Urko 0 Dmg -
Artemis 0 Dmg -

Magenta ??? -
Orange ??? -
Blue Surgeon 271 Dmg - AFK
Red Surgeon 226 Dmg - Unconscious
Agata 16 Dmg -
Sweet Maud 0 Dmg -
Nalshene 65 Dmg - 2 Int Drain
Narshala 7 Dmg - Protection from Evil

Cyan ??? -
Hugo Victor 2 Dmg -
Miranda 0 Dmg -
Pink Watchful 0 Dmg - Resilient Sphered
Purple Watchful 211 Dmg - Unconscious till next Oathday
Marduk 214 Dmg - Large -
D.H. 179 Normal, 20 NL Dmg - 2 MP
Green Nurse 183 Dmg - Unconscious.
Orange Brain 38 Dmg - Petrified/Turned to Stone

Marduk readies his strike and as the Deacon flies in lets loose!

Flyby Attack, Vital Strike vs Marduk: 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (18) + 27 = 45
Damage: 12d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 1, 2, 5, 4, 2, 2, 2, 4, 5, 3) = 39

Narshala and Marduk can take an AoO. Also Marduk, can I get a Will Save?

Dark Archive

Male Half-Orc Sorcerer/Barbarian 16 | HP 184/184 (60 stoneskin, 55 force buffer, 19 temps) | AC 17 (22) T 11 FF 16 (21) | CMB +20, CMD 39 | F: +20 (22), R: +13 (15), W: +15 (17) | Init: +1 | Perc: +19 (21), SM: +0 (2) | Speed 40ft (50ft) | Active conditions: A bunch.
Spell Slots:
1st 7/8 | 2nd 7/8 | 3rd 1/7 | 4th 4/7 | 5th 7/7 | 6th 7/7 | 7th 4/4

Ready (heroism, giant, arcane strike): 1d20 + 24 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 3 ⇒ (20) + 24 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 3 = 44
Damage: 2d6 + 22 + 3 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2) + 22 + 3 + 9 + 4 = 44

If he's incorporeal he's probably not crittable but it's worth a shot.

Confirming: 1d20 + 24 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 3 ⇒ (1) + 24 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 3 = 25
Extra Damage: 2d6 + 22 + 3 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (4, 1) + 22 + 3 + 9 + 4 = 43

Will: 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 15 + 2 = 30

26 force buffer remaining.

The Exchange

Female gnome Sorcerer 16/Oracle 1 | hp 79/8979 (10 TEMP) [CURRENTLY 2 TEMP NEGATIVE LEVELS] | AC 15, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +11 | Perception +25

Since Narshala was told to defend, she won't take advantage of the AOO.

601 to 650 of 1,426 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Iron Gods - The Divinity Drive - Sanctioned Content by GM Upaynao All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.