[PFS] GM ShieldBug's The Year of the Sky Key

Game Master ShieldBug

Maps and Handouts


1,401 to 1,450 of 1,594 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
The Exchange

CN Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Grenadier) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 T: 13 FF: 15 | CMB: 3, CMD: 16 | F:4 R:7 W:1 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Mutagen (+4 Dex/-2 Wis/+2 AC)
Resources:
| Bombs: 8/9 | Extracts: (1st): 4/5 | Extracts: (2nd): 2/2

Rook smiles at the graciousness for his animal handling.

If only he knew that I have never done that before...

He then mixes up some extracts while they finish their trek.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

"Watched? Is that venom still affecting you or is our prey saving us a longer walk?"

He chugs his Heightened Awareness Extract when it looks like trouble is brewing. +2 PER/KNW. +4 Initiative roll.

Liberty's Edge

M NG Halfling Swashbuckler 3 Panache 4/4 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +7, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +4, SM: +2| Speed 30ft | 4 AoO/Round | Parry Attacks
Bot Me!:
[dice=Rapier]1d20+10[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice]

Forrest blushes as Danicka helps him. "Wow, I feel stronger. Like I could run a marathon! " He smiles at Danicka, thankful. Then, he remembers the danger and looks around carefully.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Unchained Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 4.1 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 19) | CMB +9 CMD 22 (FF 20) | HP 45/45 | Init +3 | Fort +6 Ref +3 Will +1 | Perception +5 | Darkvision 60' | Speed 30' | Orc Ferocity 1/1 | Rage 12/12 | Draw Weapon as Free Action during Surprise Round | +2 STR & Ignore 2 Hardness to break object | Damage Reduction (2/-), (4/lethal) | Extreme Cold Endurance | Active Conditions:

Yaiho keeps an eye out for the danger, but tries to be subtle about it. "Maybe tiger, maybe something else."

hehe... Every time Danicka cast False Life on me, I get double digit of bonus HP.

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Oracle 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 19, t 13, ff 17 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Init+2 | Low-light vision | Perc+7, SM+1 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 8/8; 2nd 4/4 | Channel Positive Energy: 3/6 | Energy Body (rounds): 4/4 | Delay Affliction: 1/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1 | SLAs: arcane mark 1/1, comprehend languages 1/1, message 1/1, read magic 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Perception, guidance: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 = 23

Arin doesn't quite sense what his teammates are talking about.

"What are the odds that the same tiger found the baron already. There must be hundreds of tigers out here in the jungle. Other things too, I suppose."

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Unchained Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 4.1 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 19) | CMB +9 CMD 22 (FF 20) | HP 45/45 | Init +3 | Fort +6 Ref +3 Will +1 | Perception +5 | Darkvision 60' | Speed 30' | Orc Ferocity 1/1 | Rage 12/12 | Draw Weapon as Free Action during Surprise Round | +2 STR & Ignore 2 Hardness to break object | Damage Reduction (2/-), (4/lethal) | Extreme Cold Endurance | Active Conditions:

Yaiho shakes his head at Arin. "Tigers might be like bears. They are loners and will fight each other if they cross territories."


Year of the Skykey

With Yaiho's words in the back of your minds, Danicka casts a flurry of protective spells from her scroll case, Rook quaffs an extract to enhance his senses, and you continue on cautiously along the stream. "The snake charmer's right, son." The baron says to Arin, "Tigers are territorial. Now we're in its hunting grounds, there's a good chance we'll run across it before too long." He shrugs off Yaiho's concerns, blaming it on pre-hunt jitters. Soon, the jungle opens up into a wide grassy clearing bisected by the shallow, burbling stream. In the centre of the clearing lies the partially eaten carcass of a gaur. It's not as big as the one Brock came across in his hunt, but just as dead. Its throat has been torn open, and the grass all around the dead bison is covered in dried, sticky blood.

"Aha! A bit of luck." Baron Rudyahm exclaims as he ambles closer to the body. "The kill is fresh, which means the tiger will likely return to finish its meal later tonight. This is where we should set up our ambush." The ageing hunter instructs you on how to set up machans—a type of portable hunter's blind—in the trees around the clearing. The machans are mounted approximately 20 feet up in the lower branches of the trees and camouflaged by branches and leaves. He informs you that a machan can hold up to three people comfortably, though it is not particularly sturdy. The whole time that you are setting up your ambush, the feeling of being watched keeps nagging at him, yet he's the only one who feels it... Maybe paranoia really is a side effect of the venom?

"Right then! Now we wait for the tiger to return." The Baron says, wiping the sweat from his brow as he inspects your work. He supervised you brilliantly, and the machans are sturdily in place after a little time. "Choose your machan and climb, but remember, do not descend again once night falls! Unless you wish to come face to face with the angry tiger in the dark, that is. Also, I forbid you from using any form of light until we spot the beast, lest you give our presence away." He grabs hold of the rope ladder up to his chosen hide, but hesitates and takes a wary look at Prickles. "That dog of yours isn't afraid of heights is it?" He asks Danicka. "He can't stay down here, or he'll scare off our quarry. I have some extra rope if you need it, and I know how to tie a rudimentary harness."

[b]"Once night falls, do not descend until we are ready to spring the ambush. Similarly, do not use any light that would scare away our prey until the attack. It is close to full moon, so we would have some lighting.” With that, despite his limp, the Baron makes his way dextrously up one of the machans.

I feel so bad for all those spells that have expired. :(

Please position yourselves on the map in the hides, including somehow putting Prickles in a tree. Let me know how you prepare and wait, both before and after settling into your hides, but note that any buffs you do might end before the tiger shows up. Each machan can hold up to three medium creatures comfortably, though it is not sturdy enough to provide effective cover during combat. Ascending the rope ladders to a machan requires a DC 10 Climb check, climbing the tree without a ladder requires a DC 15 Climb check, and you may take 10 if you want.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Unchained Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 4.1 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 19) | CMB +9 CMD 22 (FF 20) | HP 45/45 | Init +3 | Fort +6 Ref +3 Will +1 | Perception +5 | Darkvision 60' | Speed 30' | Orc Ferocity 1/1 | Rage 12/12 | Draw Weapon as Free Action during Surprise Round | +2 STR & Ignore 2 Hardness to break object | Damage Reduction (2/-), (4/lethal) | Extreme Cold Endurance | Active Conditions:

Yaiho looks up at one of the machans and then proceeds to climb the tree up to it, letting someone else use the rope ladder.

Take 10 +5 = 15

He then sits down, waiting until night fall before rousing his attention to get ready. Using his racial darkvision to look out for the tiger.

Map doesn't seem to be up yet.


Year of the Skykey

Woops! I knew there was something I forgot to do. Also, please ignore the last paragraph, that was from an old draft of the post that somehow made it back (which is it's half formatted and he's sort of repeating himself.) ;)

The map is now up. The white boxes indicate the location of the ladders, not that Yaiho needs them. :)

The Exchange

Male Human cavalier [DC] 2 / gunslinger [MS] 1 | Init +2, Senses Perception +6 | AC 19/12/17 (+6 armor, +2 Dex, +1 Shield)Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +0, +2 vs curse, fear, and emotion effects | | HP 25/25 | Challenge 1/1 | Demoralize 1/1 | Grit 2/2 | Tactician 1/1 | Condition:

Brock asks the Baron about the plan of engagement before choosing the blind across the water, figuring the longer range of his musket would be more useful there, knowing Forrest and Yaiho wpuld need to get to the ground should things turn dicey.

He also assists everyone in getting Prickles hoisted into Danicka's tree of choice.

Settling in to wait, musket at ready, Brock endures the unpleasant heat.

Silver Crusade

Female Druid (wild whisperer) 2, Wizard (exploiter wizard) 2 | HP: 20/20, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 15* (T 11, FF 14*) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3* R:+1 W:+8 | Init +1 | Perc +7 (+2 beside Prickles), SM +3*, Diplomacy +1, WE +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: D1st: 2/3, W1st: 3/3 | Arcane Reservoir 5/5, Inspiration 3/5, Miracle Worker 1/1, Pearl of Power 1/1, Tireless Logic 1/1, Volatile Conduit 1/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armour

Danicka follows the others with worry, jumping at every sound, and occasionally muttering to herself. She looks nervous and pale.

Still worried over Yaiho's wounds, Danicka and Prickles climb up into the tree after him. She sits there quietly with a scroll clutched in each hand.

Scroll of Mage armour in one hand and a scroll of shield in the other.

The Exchange

CN Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Grenadier) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 T: 13 FF: 15 | CMB: 3, CMD: 16 | F:4 R:7 W:1 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Mutagen (+4 Dex/-2 Wis/+2 AC)
Resources:
| Bombs: 8/9 | Extracts: (1st): 4/5 | Extracts: (2nd): 2/2

"Aye, I am with you on this one." Rook whispers to Brock as they climb into the tree. Once atop he loads acid into his spear's reservoir.

Taking 10 on the Climb.

Liberty's Edge

M NG Halfling Swashbuckler 3 Panache 4/4 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +7, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +4, SM: +2| Speed 30ft | 4 AoO/Round | Parry Attacks
Bot Me!:
[dice=Rapier]1d20+10[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice]

Forrest climbs a ladder, unhappy about having his rapier so high off the ground. We couldn't have tunnels? Some of us don't have guns!

Climb, 10: 10 + 3 = 13

Once up there, he tries not to look unhappy in front of the Baron. Instead, he just looks at his rapier longingly then pulls out a longbow. Hopefully Arin doesn't tell him I've never used this thing...

Silver Crusade

Female Druid (wild whisperer) 2, Wizard (exploiter wizard) 2 | HP: 20/20, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 15* (T 11, FF 14*) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3* R:+1 W:+8 | Init +1 | Perc +7 (+2 beside Prickles), SM +3*, Diplomacy +1, WE +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: D1st: 2/3, W1st: 3/3 | Arcane Reservoir 5/5, Inspiration 3/5, Miracle Worker 1/1, Pearl of Power 1/1, Tireless Logic 1/1, Volatile Conduit 1/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armour

Forget my climb checks. Taking ten to climb the rope ladder.

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Oracle 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 19, t 13, ff 17 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Init+2 | Low-light vision | Perc+7, SM+1 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 8/8; 2nd 4/4 | Channel Positive Energy: 3/6 | Energy Body (rounds): 4/4 | Delay Affliction: 1/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1 | SLAs: arcane mark 1/1, comprehend languages 1/1, message 1/1, read magic 1/1 | Active conditions: None
Danicka Raburnus wrote:
Scroll of Mage armour in one hand and a scroll of shield in the other.

haha, double-fisting scrolls

Arin, not really being into the hunt as some of the others follows the Baron on the reasoning that he would know the best vantage point. This will give me the best chance to apply some disadvantage to the tiger, and get the Baron his success.

Can't just take 10 with a -1, soooooooo
Climb, DC10: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15

Once he ascends the ladder he notices Forrest holding a bow, but quickly shakes off his double-take before the Baron turns around and notices him, welcoming him into the tree.

"''scuse me. Stay where you are, I think I can view its meal just as well over here." Let's leave the divine help out of it, as his pride is the objective of the mission.

He plops down, cross legged, next to the Baron and watches the bison intently, keeping one particular spell near his mind. (Doom)

Hmm, I wonder what this spell says about the beings on the other end of my divine thread. Perhaps they are mischievous angels or demons, and not deities...


Year of the Skykey

Yaiho shimmies up his chosen tree like a honey bear as Brock takes the ladder, and start hauling Prickles up. The poor dog suffers the indignity of the rope harness as he is slowly pulled up the 20 to the machan, his legs dangling hopelessly in mid-air. Soon everyone is settled, Danicka with some bedtime reading held in each hand, Rook with his acid-filled spear, Brock and Forrest keep their ranged weapons trained of the clearing, Yaiho watches the horizon like a hawk as night falls, and Arin sits quietly, contemplating his divine mysteries and the tiger's doom.

It's dark as pitch in the jungle, but here in the clearing, you can see the stars and the bright crescent moon for the first time since embarking on the hunting trip, bathing the clearing in a soft light. It's just as well, since Baron Rudyahm forbade the use of any other forms of light. Apart from the odd monkey howling far away, and the chirps of cicadas, everything is quiet. An hour after dark, however, the quiet is shattered by Count Matsanda's cries from under the canopy.

"Bomande, where are you? I came to help, but the jungle... I got turned around and... And it got soo dark! Bomande, where are you?" The count's voice echoes from the dark, "Help, I am lost! Bomande, can you hear me?" The baron grates his teeth together. "Damned fool boy, he'll ruin everything!" He curses under his breath as he straps his musket to his back and starts down the ladder. "Stay here! I'll go get the lad before he gets himself killed. Cover me." With that, he climbs halfway down the ladder, and jumps the rest of the way. He lands on the ground in a crouching position, feet wide apart, one hand on the floor supporting his weight, and the other outstretched away from his body for balance. After a brief pause, he lifts his head to scan the horizon, then sets off, pulling out his musket as he limps as fast as he can towards his imbecile of a son-in-law.

GM Screen, nothing to see here:
1d20 ⇒ 9

GM Rolls:
Rudyahm, Fast Climb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Rudyahm, Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

The baron did an accelerated climb (-5 DC penalty to the climb check to move at half speed rather than one-quarter,) then you jumped 10' with a DC 15 acrobatics check so that he still had 10' movement left after hitting the ground. ;)

The count is just off the map to his east, still under the canopy of the jungle (towards the arrow,) the baron is running to get him back into a hide before the tiger shows, but what do you want to do? You may each make 1 round's worth of actions each but you can no longer take 10 on checks.

Silver Crusade

Female Druid (wild whisperer) 2, Wizard (exploiter wizard) 2 | HP: 20/20, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 15* (T 11, FF 14*) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3* R:+1 W:+8 | Init +1 | Perc +7 (+2 beside Prickles), SM +3*, Diplomacy +1, WE +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: D1st: 2/3, W1st: 3/3 | Arcane Reservoir 5/5, Inspiration 3/5, Miracle Worker 1/1, Pearl of Power 1/1, Tireless Logic 1/1, Volatile Conduit 1/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armour

Danicka lets out a squeak. "Wait!"

She tries to activate one of the scrolls on the Baron as he leaves the tree, but he's gone before she can.

"Oh, dear..."

She looks around nervously for signs of the tiger.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28


Year of the Skykey

The baron pays no heed to Danicka's squeak as he makes his way towards the sound of the count's voice. However, with nervous adrenalin running through her body, Danicka senses are heightened by the fight or flight response, and there is no way the tiger will slip past her. The poor light may prevent her from seeing it, but her ears a primed to hear even the smallest of twigs snapping.

I forgot to mention the current lighting conditions. It's dim lighting in the clearing, so those with darkvision or low-light vision can see clearly, but everyone else will have difficulty. Also, it is completely dark under the canopy and even with darkvision, no one has a sight of the count yet. ;)

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Unchained Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 4.1 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 19) | CMB +9 CMD 22 (FF 20) | HP 45/45 | Init +3 | Fort +6 Ref +3 Will +1 | Perception +5 | Darkvision 60' | Speed 30' | Orc Ferocity 1/1 | Rage 12/12 | Draw Weapon as Free Action during Surprise Round | +2 STR & Ignore 2 Hardness to break object | Damage Reduction (2/-), (4/lethal) | Extreme Cold Endurance | Active Conditions:

Yaiho grabs the robe and starts climbing down, about half way he lets go of he rope to jump to the ground. He looks in the direction the Baron ran and prepares to follow.

Climb (Rope): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

The Exchange

Male Human cavalier [DC] 2 / gunslinger [MS] 1 | Init +2, Senses Perception +6 | AC 19/12/17 (+6 armor, +2 Dex, +1 Shield)Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +0, +2 vs curse, fear, and emotion effects | | HP 25/25 | Challenge 1/1 | Demoralize 1/1 | Grit 2/2 | Tactician 1/1 | Condition:

Brock stands ready, musket raised as he scans for a target.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Gnome Oracle 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 19, t 13, ff 17 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Init+2 | Low-light vision | Perc+7, SM+1 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 8/8; 2nd 4/4 | Channel Positive Energy: 3/6 | Energy Body (rounds): 4/4 | Delay Affliction: 1/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1 | SLAs: arcane mark 1/1, comprehend languages 1/1, message 1/1, read magic 1/1 | Active conditions: None

As Arin watches Yaiho give up his tree cover, he moves into the space the Baron abandoned to get a better view of the action. He nervously whispers a message that Forrest will likely hear right next to him but is really meant for Yaiho.

Use Message spell-like ability.

"What are you doing? He told us to stay; the more noise we make the more likely we draw out the tigger having given up some our advantage..."

Arin focuses and points at Yaiho.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Unchained Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 4.1 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 19) | CMB +9 CMD 22 (FF 20) | HP 45/45 | Init +3 | Fort +6 Ref +3 Will +1 | Perception +5 | Darkvision 60' | Speed 30' | Orc Ferocity 1/1 | Rage 12/12 | Draw Weapon as Free Action during Surprise Round | +2 STR & Ignore 2 Hardness to break object | Damage Reduction (2/-), (4/lethal) | Extreme Cold Endurance | Active Conditions:

Yaiho grunts, "Baron, Count foolish. They die if ambushed by tiger now. Yaiho protect until they return to tree."


Year of the Skykey

Much to Arin's chagrin, Yaiho's protective instincts kick in and he starts climbing down from his tree, deliberately disobeying the barons orders. Even while the gnome magically whispers a warning in his ear, the half-orc continues, jumping half the distance to the floor before preparing himself to guard Rudyahm and Matsanda against a potential tiger ambush. As the whispered conversation continues, Brock raises his musket and scans the horizon from his high hide, on the other side of the stream, for potential threats. Unfortunately, he's not used to hunting in such dimly lit conditions, and he has trouble sighting the baron, let alone anything else.

Forrest and Rook are up. :)

The Exchange

CN Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Grenadier) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 T: 13 FF: 15 | CMB: 3, CMD: 16 | F:4 R:7 W:1 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Mutagen (+4 Dex/-2 Wis/+2 AC)
Resources:
| Bombs: 8/9 | Extracts: (1st): 4/5 | Extracts: (2nd): 2/2

"As much as I want the Exchange's new partners to survive...he did say to stay." Rook adds while keeping an eye out.

Liberty's Edge

M NG Halfling Swashbuckler 3 Panache 4/4 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +7, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +4, SM: +2| Speed 30ft | 4 AoO/Round | Parry Attacks
Bot Me!:
[dice=Rapier]1d20+10[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice]

Sorry sorry sorry sorry!

Forrest watches out, trying to see in the darkness. His pulls out an arrow, ready for anything. I don't need to make the baron mad. Uhh... Yaiho?


Year of the Skykey

Perception:
percep, Arin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
percep, Danicka: 28 = 28 Using your roll
percep, Prickles: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
percep, Mhazruk: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
percep, Needle: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
percep, Yaiho: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
percep, Forrest: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
percep, Brock: 8 = 8 Using your roll

Initiative:
init, Arin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
init, Danicka: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
init, Mhazruk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
init, Yaiho: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
init, Forrest: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
init, Brock: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
init, Rudyahm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
init, Tiger: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

No worries, Forrest. ;)

"Help! Bomande, I'm hopelessly lost..." The count continues to cry out from the darkness, but Danicka notices something that seems a little off... If he's lost, why is he running so confidently, directly towards the clearing? Even the sound of him running seems odd, almost like he's running on all fours. Just as the words "It's a trap!" run through her mind, a freakish beast bursts into the clearing. It may have the stripey hindquarters of a tiger, but this is no ordinary jungle predator. It has a head that looks more badger-like than feline, it's wide mouth is filled with sharp ridges of bone instead of teeth, and rather than paws, it has the hooves of a stag. Worried for his son-in-law, and what his presence might mean for his precious hunt, Baron Rudyahm hasn't yet noticed that he's running straight into a trap. Danicka has only seconds to react. What do you do? :)

Know. Nature (DC 21):
This beast looks like some sort of advanced Leucrotta. Reputed to be descended from hyenas and a demon lord, these creatures are intelligent and cruel, using their astounding vocal mimicry to lure foolish and unsuspecting creatures to their doom. For each 5 you beat the DC you can ask a question from this list.

___

COMBAT TRACKER - Surprise Round - Bold may act (move *or* standard action only) - Map
------------------------------------------------------------

Brock ( )
Danicka ( )
Prickles ( )
----------------------
Red / Square
----------------------
Rook ( )
Yaiho ( )
Rudyahm (3NL)
Forrest ( )
Arin ( )

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT
Moon/Dim light: 20% miss chance unless you have dark or low-light vision.
Stream: The stream is not very deep but does count as difficult terrain to splash through any square with blue on it.
Hides: The hides do not provide cover, are 20' in the air, and require a DC 10 to climb check go down the ladder at quarter speed, DC 15 if you want to climb the tree itself. To move at half speed add 5 to the DC.

PENDING
None.

Silver Crusade

Female Druid (wild whisperer) 2, Wizard (exploiter wizard) 2 | HP: 20/20, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 15* (T 11, FF 14*) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3* R:+1 W:+8 | Init +1 | Perc +7 (+2 beside Prickles), SM +3*, Diplomacy +1, WE +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: D1st: 2/3, W1st: 3/3 | Arcane Reservoir 5/5, Inspiration 3/5, Miracle Worker 1/1, Pearl of Power 1/1, Tireless Logic 1/1, Volatile Conduit 1/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armour

"IT'S A TRAP!" she screams as loud as she can.

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 11 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 11 + (1) = 17

Wracking her brain, Danicka can't seem to figure out what the creature could be. With her hands full of scrolls she quickly casts one on Prickles. Using a scroll of mage armour on him.


Male Thuvian Desert Dog (wolf) Animal Companion | HP: 21/21 | AC 21* (T13, FF 18*) | CMB: +4 CMD: 16 | F:+5 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +2 | Perc +5 (+7 adjacent to Danicka) | Speed 50 ft. | Combat Reflexes: 4/4, Active Conditions: Mage Armour

Sensing his pet's fear, Prickles growls and keeps watch for danger...

New AC 21 (T13, FF 18)


Year of the Skykey

Sorry! I totally messed up that knowledge check. It's actually a Know. Arcana (DC 16) test. Unfortunately, you still just missed the DC, Danicka, but it was a lot closer.

"A trap!?" The baron skids to a halt and starts to raise his musket just as the beast bursts from the canopy. "Son of a- Baaaagh!" The beast doesn't let him finish, bounding across the clearing with exceptional speed, it clamps it's exceptionally strong jaws around the barons gun arm. Sweat pours from Rudyahm's paling brow as he thumps ineffectually at the non-tiger's side, trying to wrench his other arm free. He's obviously in a lot of pain, and already looks close to the edge of consciousness.

GM Rolls:
Atk. Bite; Charge: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 12 + 2 = 25
Dmg. BPS: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 4) + 10 = 18

Know. Arcana (DC 16):
This beast looks like some sort of advanced Leucrotta. Reputed to be descended from hyenas and a demon lord, these creatures are intelligent and cruel, using their astounding vocal mimicry to lure foolish and unsuspecting creatures to their doom. For each 5 you beat the DC you can ask a question from this list.

___

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1 - Bold may act - Map
------------------------------------------------------------

Brock ( )
Danicka ( )
Prickles (mage armour)
----------------------
Red / Square
----------------------
Rook ( )
Yaiho ( )
Rudyahm (-18hp, 3NL)
Forrest ( )
Arin ( )

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT
Moon/Dim light: 20% miss chance unless you have dark or low-light vision.
Stream: The stream is not very deep but does count as difficult terrain to splash through any square with blue on it.
Hides: The hides do not provide cover, are 20' in the air, and require a DC 10 to climb check go down the ladder at quarter speed, DC 15 if you want to climb the tree itself. To move at half speed add 5 to the DC.

PENDING
None.

The Exchange

Male Human cavalier [DC] 2 / gunslinger [MS] 1 | Init +2, Senses Perception +6 | AC 19/12/17 (+6 armor, +2 Dex, +1 Shield)Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +0, +2 vs curse, fear, and emotion effects | | HP 25/25 | Challenge 1/1 | Demoralize 1/1 | Grit 2/2 | Tactician 1/1 | Condition:

Growling at seeing the Baron sucked into a trap by this unknown monster Brock swings his musket over, takes aim and fires.

Attack, Deadly Aim: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 1 = 19 vs touch
Damage: 1d12 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 = 6

burning a grit to add CHA to damage

The Exchange

CN Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Grenadier) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 T: 13 FF: 15 | CMB: 3, CMD: 16 | F:4 R:7 W:1 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Mutagen (+4 Dex/-2 Wis/+2 AC)
Resources:
| Bombs: 8/9 | Extracts: (1st): 4/5 | Extracts: (2nd): 2/2

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

"I'll be damned. That is no Tiger! It is a Leucrotta...demon spawn from one stupid enough to mate with a Hyena." Rook yells out from his shroud.

Silver Crusade

Female Druid (wild whisperer) 2, Wizard (exploiter wizard) 2 | HP: 20/20, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 15* (T 11, FF 14*) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3* R:+1 W:+8 | Init +1 | Perc +7 (+2 beside Prickles), SM +3*, Diplomacy +1, WE +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: D1st: 2/3, W1st: 3/3 | Arcane Reservoir 5/5, Inspiration 3/5, Miracle Worker 1/1, Pearl of Power 1/1, Tireless Logic 1/1, Volatile Conduit 1/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armour

Danicka quickly uses the other scroll in her hand on herself (shield), then hurries down the ladder to the ground.

Climb: 1d20 ⇒ 2

She yells as she tries to climb, shouting out in a stuttering terrified voice.

"O-O-OVER HERE, UGLY!"

She blushes brightly despite the dark. Oh, my! That was so mean!


Male Thuvian Desert Dog (wolf) Animal Companion | HP: 21/21 | AC 21* (T13, FF 18*) | CMB: +4 CMD: 16 | F:+5 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +2 | Perc +5 (+7 adjacent to Danicka) | Speed 50 ft. | Combat Reflexes: 4/4, Active Conditions: Mage Armour

As his pet tries to climb down to the ground, Prickles gives a growl and leaps from the blind down to the ground.

Acrobatics to reduce the damage: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Then he waits at the bottom of the tree, ready to protect her from harm...


Year of the Skykey

Brock raises his musket and sets his sight on the Leucrotta. Unfortunately, his weak human eyes have trouble differentiating between shadow and beast. As soon as he believes he has a good shot, he squeezes the trigger and the newly restored gun works beautifully with a resounding *Boom*. However, although his aim was true, his target was merely a shadow, and the bullet lodges harmlessly into a root.

Miss Chance (Brock): 1d100 ⇒ 8

Meanwhile, in a rush and thinking about the mean things she just yelled, Danicka misses the first rung of the rope ladder and finds herself tumbling through the air. Yaiho hears a yelp followed by a thud, and turns to find Dancika laying in a heap at his feet, covered in cuts from stray branches and some significant bruises from the hard landing. Prickles immediately leaps after his pet and lands relatively softly. Only suffering from a slight sprain, he remains on his feet, waiting for Danicka to stop playing around in the dirt.

I'm afraid that since you failed by more than 5, you fell the whole way and are now prone. On the bright side, you are now at the bottom of the ladder. ;)

Falling Dmg. (Danicka): 2d6 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5
Falling Dmg. (Prickles): 1d6 ⇒ 5

On the other side of the clearing, you hear a distinct crack as the beast wrenches Baron Rudyahm to the ground, snapping his arm. It proceeds to throw the ageing hunter around like a rag doll before finally halting the cries of agony with a vicious stomp to the head. Five feet tall at the shoulder, the 800-pound beast looms over the unconscious and bloodied form of the baron, it's wide salivating jaws ready to deal the fatal blow.

Needless to say, the count is in serious trouble right now. He's bleeding out and at the mercy of something that wants him dead.

GM Rolls:

Atk. Bite (Rudyahm): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
Dmg. BPS: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 2) + 10 = 16
Atk. Hooves (Rudyahm): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Dmg. Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Atk. Hooves (Rudyahm): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Dmg. Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Stabilise: 1d20 + 2 - 8 ⇒ (8) + 2 - 8 = 2


___

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1/2 - Bold may act - Map
------------------------------------------------------------

Brock ( )
Danicka (-5hp, prone, shield)
Prickles (5NL, mage armour)
----------------------
Red / Square ( )
----------------------
Rook ( )
Yaiho ( )
Rudyahm (-43hp, 3NL, prone, dying)
Forrest ( )
Arin ( )

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT
Moon/Dim light: 20% miss chance unless you have dark or low-light vision.
Stream: The stream is not very deep but does count as difficult terrain to splash through any square with blue on it.
Hides: The hides do not provide cover, are 20' in the air, and require a DC 10 to climb check go down the ladder at quarter speed, DC 15 if you want to climb the tree itself. To move at half speed add 5 to the DC.

PENDING
None.

Liberty's Edge

M NG Halfling Swashbuckler 3 Panache 4/4 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +7, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +4, SM: +2| Speed 30ft | 4 AoO/Round | Parry Attacks
Bot Me!:
[dice=Rapier]1d20+10[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice]

Here goes nothing. Feel free to retcon if I can't leap out of the hut as a move action.

Forrest looks at his bow, then the ground, then the baron. Finally, he turns to Arin and grins. "This is what I've trained for! " He drops the bow to the ground beside him and takes a running leap out the door, ignoring the ladder entirely!

Acrobatics, Daring Do: 1d20 + 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (8) + (4) + 7 = 19

Landing on the ground with a slight crunch, he turns to the beast. "Hey! This snack tastes like beer batter! Fight ME! "

I'm assuming that jump was my whole Move. So I'll move again as a Standard.

Forrest runs around the beast, drawing his rapier and shouting. "Ya! Fresh fried halfling, over here you stupid cat! " He almost hides his limp.

Parry!:

Parry!: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Riposte!: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Intimidate!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Silver Crusade

Female Druid (wild whisperer) 2, Wizard (exploiter wizard) 2 | HP: 20/20, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 15* (T 11, FF 14*) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3* R:+1 W:+8 | Init +1 | Perc +7 (+2 beside Prickles), SM +3*, Diplomacy +1, WE +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: D1st: 2/3, W1st: 3/3 | Arcane Reservoir 5/5, Inspiration 3/5, Miracle Worker 1/1, Pearl of Power 1/1, Tireless Logic 1/1, Volatile Conduit 1/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armour

I meant to do that... Nailed it!

Danicka struggles to her feet with a whimper and casts a spell on Prickle's collar. Casting light.

"Go on, Prickles. Save the baron! Get the... monster!"

Telling Prickles to attack the leucrotta as a free action.

Handle Animal: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (10) + 10 + (6) = 26 Passing.


Male Thuvian Desert Dog (wolf) Animal Companion | HP: 21/21 | AC 21* (T13, FF 18*) | CMB: +4 CMD: 16 | F:+5 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +2 | Perc +5 (+7 adjacent to Danicka) | Speed 50 ft. | Combat Reflexes: 4/4, Active Conditions: Mage Armour

Prickles looks at his pet in surprise. With a growl he dashes off across the battlefield towards the fierce, delicious smelling, toothy beast that was trying to eat his pet's pack.

Double move up beside the baron, and bark madly at the leucrotta.

If Prickles can acrobatics to avoid an AoO on the way for that last space, he'll try, otherwise he'll just run in madly.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Provoking! Haha.

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Oracle 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 19, t 13, ff 17 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Init+2 | Low-light vision | Perc+7, SM+1 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 8/8; 2nd 4/4 | Channel Positive Energy: 3/6 | Energy Body (rounds): 4/4 | Delay Affliction: 1/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1 | SLAs: arcane mark 1/1, comprehend languages 1/1, message 1/1, read magic 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Abyssal:
Well, that really got out of hand quickly... I thought I could cast spells from up here, but it looks like healing touch is needed.

He starts to move down the later, although a little too slow. If I slip and incapacitate myself it's only going to get worse... he reminds himself.

double move, 40'

Climb, DC 10: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14

Halfway down the 20' ladder.

The Exchange

Male Human cavalier [DC] 2 / gunslinger [MS] 1 | Init +2, Senses Perception +6 | AC 19/12/17 (+6 armor, +2 Dex, +1 Shield)Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +0, +2 vs curse, fear, and emotion effects | | HP 25/25 | Challenge 1/1 | Demoralize 1/1 | Grit 2/2 | Tactician 1/1 | Condition:

Brock curses as his musket ball pulverizes a root instead of the beast.

"Really could use some light down there!" he roars as he reloads his musket, hedging and loading a cold iron bullet.

[I]With them all charging it I'll never get down there before its over, better to just provide cover fire from up here."[/b]

full action reload. Maybe rapid reload would have been good at 3

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Unchained Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 4.1 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 19) | CMB +9 CMD 22 (FF 20) | HP 45/45 | Init +3 | Fort +6 Ref +3 Will +1 | Perception +5 | Darkvision 60' | Speed 30' | Orc Ferocity 1/1 | Rage 12/12 | Draw Weapon as Free Action during Surprise Round | +2 STR & Ignore 2 Hardness to break object | Damage Reduction (2/-), (4/lethal) | Extreme Cold Endurance | Active Conditions:

Yaiho rushes to join the others as they join the battle against the strange tiger want-a-be. Finally reaching just the other side of the monster while flanking with Prickles.

Double Move: 60'


Year of the Skykey

Forrest leaps to the baron's defence, ignoring the insanity of jumping out of a twenty-foot tree. His knees protest, but it's nothing the daring halfling can't run off, and that's just what he tries to do. The leucrotta keeps a wary eye on Forrest as the man draws his sword and starts running around, baiting it into attacking. Everything works perfectly as you put it Forrest! However, just in case you didn't know, parrying a creature two sizes larger gives you a -4 penalty to the rolls. Since the leucrotta doesn't have reach, I'm fine with you taking a less risky route around it if you want. Otherwise, I'll roll the AoO at the beginning of the next round. ;)

Falling Dmg.: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Arin follows after his more adventurous friend but takes a slightly more measured approach. Brock curses the missed opportunity and starts reloading, calling for more light. However, Danicka has already anticipated the need and before Brock can even finish the sentence, Prickles has charged half the length of the clearing, lighting up the beast with his fancy collar. Yaiho rushes across the clearing himself, and makes it into striking range of the non-tiger. The beast snarls as it looks away from the distraction of Forrest, suddenly finding itself surrounded.

What about paper cartridges for emergencies, Brock? It'll still be a standard action, but every little helps. ;)
___

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1/2 - Bold may act - Map
------------------------------------------------------------

Brock (4NL)
Danicka (-5hp, shield)
Prickles (5NL, mage armour, light)
----------------------
Red / Square ( )
----------------------
Rook ( )
Yaiho ( )
Rudyahm (-43hp, 3NL, prone, dying)
Forrest ( )
Arin (climbing)

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT
Moon/Dim light: 20% miss chance unless you have dark or low-light vision. Counteracted by Prickle’s collar.
Stream: The stream is not very deep but does count as difficult terrain to splash through any square with blue on it.
Hides: The hides do not provide cover, are 20' in the air, and require a DC 10 to climb check go down the ladder at quarter speed, DC 15 if you want to climb the tree itself. To move at half speed add 5 to the DC.

PENDING
None.

The Exchange

CN Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Grenadier) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 T: 13 FF: 15 | CMB: 3, CMD: 16 | F:4 R:7 W:1 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Mutagen (+4 Dex/-2 Wis/+2 AC)
Resources:
| Bombs: 8/9 | Extracts: (1st): 4/5 | Extracts: (2nd): 2/2

Climb: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Acrobatics to Land: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Rook starts to descend with a grumble but the reason for his displeasure is made obvious while doing so.

"Damn trees. Do I look like a monkey...and now that damn mutt is about to kill my payday!" he yells in frustration.


Year of the Skykey

Okay, Forrest, I'm going to assume a safer route until told otherwise. ;)

After getting tangled in the awkward rope ladder, Rook gives up and jumps the whole way down instead. His pain is masked by the yells of frustration as he chases off along the river for a better shot at the beast. I moved you back a little because you lost a move action with the failed climb attempt, leaving you with a 20' down, 10' across. ;)

Falling Dmg.: 1d6 ⇒ 3

The leucrotta snarls and bites out at Forrest, and the powerful jaws rip the halfling's shirt as bony ridges scrape across the armour underneath. At the same time, it then kicks out behind it with two great hooves aimed right for Prickles' head. The ferocious dog yelps as he turns to the side, dodging one hoof, but letting the other hit squarely on his shoulder. The leucrotta spits out the fabric and howls in frustration.

Meanwhile, the flow of blood from the baron's wounds seem to have eased a little, hopefully due to clotting and not a lack of vital fluids. His breathing is very shallow, but it appears that the immediate danger has passed, so long as he receives some care once the battle with the leucrotta is over. The count rolled a 20 on the stabilise check, and is safe for now. ;)

GM Rolls:

Who?: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Atk. Bite: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20
Dmg. BPS: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (2, 5) + 10 = 17

Who?: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Atk. Hooves: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Dmg. Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Atk. Hooves: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Dmg. Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Stabilise: 1d20 + 2 - 9 ⇒ (20) + 2 - 9 = 13


___

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1/2 - Bold may act - Map
------------------------------------------------------------

Brock ( )
Danicka (-5hp, prone, shield)
Prickles (-5hp, 5NL, mage armour)
----------------------
Red / Square ( )
----------------------
Rook ( )
Yaiho ( )
Rudyahm (-43hp, 3NL, prone, stable)
Forrest (4NL)
Arin (climbing, 10' remaining)

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT
Moon/Dim light: 20% miss chance unless you have dark or low-light vision. Counteracted by Prickle’s collar.
Stream: The stream is not very deep but does count as difficult terrain to splash through any square with blue on it.
Hides: The hides do not provide cover, are 20' in the air, and require a DC 10 to climb check go down the ladder at quarter speed, DC 15 if you want to climb the tree itself. To move at half speed add 5 to the DC.

PENDING
None.

Liberty's Edge

M NG Halfling Swashbuckler 3 Panache 4/4 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +7, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +4, SM: +2| Speed 30ft | 4 AoO/Round | Parry Attacks
Bot Me!:
[dice=Rapier]1d20+10[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice]

Forrest stabs at the beast, taking advantage of it's momentary weakness due to Prickles' distraction. "Oye! Your mother was a mongrel and your father was an imp! "

Rapier: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

If he hits...:

Intimidate!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Oracle 4 | HP 31/31 | AC 19, t 13, ff 17 | CMB 1, CMD 13 | F+2 R+3 W+5 | Init+2 | Low-light vision | Perc+7, SM+1 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st 8/8; 2nd 4/4 | Channel Positive Energy: 3/6 | Energy Body (rounds): 4/4 | Delay Affliction: 1/1 | Eternal Hope: 1/1 | SLAs: arcane mark 1/1, comprehend languages 1/1, message 1/1, read magic 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Arin, seeing how close he is and realizing this battle will be over in seconds, decides to risk the fall.

Acrobatics, ignore first 10’ of fall damage, DC 15: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

will post actual action in a short while


Male Thuvian Desert Dog (wolf) Animal Companion | HP: 21/21 | AC 21* (T13, FF 18*) | CMB: +4 CMD: 16 | F:+5 R:+6 W:+2 | Init +2 | Perc +5 (+7 adjacent to Danicka) | Speed 50 ft. | Combat Reflexes: 4/4, Active Conditions: Mage Armour

Prickles lets out a vicious snarl and snaps at the leucrotta's leg.

Bite Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 2 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Free Trip Attack (if bite hits): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Silver Crusade

Female Druid (wild whisperer) 2, Wizard (exploiter wizard) 2 | HP: 20/20, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 15* (T 11, FF 14*) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3* R:+1 W:+8 | Init +1 | Perc +7 (+2 beside Prickles), SM +3*, Diplomacy +1, WE +2 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: D1st: 2/3, W1st: 3/3 | Arcane Reservoir 5/5, Inspiration 3/5, Miracle Worker 1/1, Pearl of Power 1/1, Tireless Logic 1/1, Volatile Conduit 1/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armour

Danicka hurries towards the battle as fast as she can, running right up behind Prickles and the baron. Double move.

"Oh, dear!" she mutters, fretting over all their wounds.


Year of the Skykey

Distracted by its attempts to knock Prickles for six, Forrest's rapier just finds it's mark, piercing the leucrotta's tough hide. However, it only sinks a centimetre or two before the blade begins to bend and the beast turns its attention back to the confident halfling. It's hard to read, but in amongst the anger, is that a hint of panic in its eye? The wound is merely a pinprick to the hulking creature, but it seems that Forrest's bravado coupled with the fact that he dodged the creature's attack has left it a little shaken. Furthermore, that insult may have touched a nerve.

Then, Prickles gets in on the act, snapping at the leucrotta's leg while it's distracted by Forrest and managing to draw blood. "Eeek! No don't eat him! Not for eating!" You hear Danicka scream frightfully at her guardian... Except, that wasn't Danicka. She's still running to catch up, and the voice definitely came from the middle of the ensuing fight. It's enough to give Prickles pause, but he isn't fooled by the beast's mimicry for long. "Eat Forrest! He tastes like beer batter."

Meanwhile, Arin lets go of the ladder and falls the last ten feet to the floor. His shock of white hair billows out as he drops and, like some kind of a ghost, lightly touches down with barely a sound. Still 10' of movement if you want it, as well as the rest of your actions. ;)
___

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 2/3 - Bold may act - Map
------------------------------------------------------------

Brock ( )
Danicka (-5hp, shield)
Prickles (-5hp, 5NL, mage armour)
----------------------
Red / Square (-10hp, shaken 1/1)
----------------------
Rook (3NL)
Yaiho ( )
Rudyahm (-43hp, 3NL, prone, stable)
Forrest (4NL)
Arin ( )

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT
Moon/Dim light: 20% miss chance unless you have dark or low-light vision. Counteracted by Prickle’s collar.
Stream: The stream is not very deep but does count as difficult terrain to splash through any square with blue on it.
Hides: The hides do not provide cover, are 20' in the air, and require a DC 10 to climb check go down the ladder at quarter speed, DC 15 if you want to climb the tree itself. To move at half speed add 5 to the DC.

PENDING
None.

Liberty's Edge

M NG Halfling Swashbuckler 3 Panache 4/4 | HP: 20/20 | AC: 21 (16 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +7, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +8, W: +1 | Init: +6 | Perc: +4, SM: +2| Speed 30ft | 4 AoO/Round | Parry Attacks
Bot Me!:
[dice=Rapier]1d20+10[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice]
GM ShieldBug wrote:
However, it only sinks a centimetre or two ...

Not sure if this means he has DR, but this rapier is Cold Iron. If that helps...

Forrest seems shocked at Danicka's voice. "Uh... Prickles, you don't like beer batter... Remember?" He looks a little hesitant.

The Exchange

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human cavalier [DC] 2 / gunslinger [MS] 1 | Init +2, Senses Perception +6 | AC 19/12/17 (+6 armor, +2 Dex, +1 Shield)Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +0, +2 vs curse, fear, and emotion effects | | HP 25/25 | Challenge 1/1 | Demoralize 1/1 | Grit 2/2 | Tactician 1/1 | Condition:

Brock spent round 2 reloading, so on to round 3 action

"Hey, Ugly! Your mother was a hamster and your father stank of elderberry!" Brock roars an insult at the beast, hoping it cpuld understand his brutal insult.

swift for omen demoralize

demoralize: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Hastily loading and priming his musket, Brock takes aim again, this time into a raging melee and fires.

Attack, DA, into melee: 1d20 + 6 - 1 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 1 - 4 = 11 vs touch
Damage: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Dropping his musket after the shot, he swiftly attempts to climb from the blind.

Climb: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 2 = 3

And promptly falls.

Glad I spent the money on a masterwork agile breastplate...

The Exchange

2 people marked this as a favorite.
CN Male Half-Orc Alchemist (Grenadier) 3 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 T: 13 FF: 15 | CMB: 3, CMD: 16 | F:4 R:7 W:1 | Init: 7 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Mutagen (+4 Dex/-2 Wis/+2 AC)
Resources:
| Bombs: 8/9 | Extracts: (1st): 4/5 | Extracts: (2nd): 2/2

"That this is the most foul, cruel, and bad tempered rodent I have ever set eyes on!" Rook says as he moves along the bank with a bomb in hand.

He rears back to throw it counting down.

"Right! One...! Two...! FIVE!"

Bomb vs. Touch: 1d20 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 21
Damage (Fire): 1d6 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 14

I need to make an alchemist named Tim.

1,401 to 1,450 of 1,594 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] GM ShieldBug's The Year of the Sky Key - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.