PFS 07-14,16,18 Start Date 11/10 TABLE 2 (Inactive)

Game Master Emmjay

7-14,16,18 Table 2 Maps


601 to 618 of 618 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Female Human Inquisitor (spell breaker) 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T12, FF 13) | CMB: +3 CMD: 15 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+6 | Init +5* | Perc +8, SM +9, Diplo/Intim +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Caging Strike:6/6, Judgement: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Malora bites her tongue, holding in every comment that threatens to escape her lips. After a moment of hesitation she strides across the room and stands in front of the doors.

"So this is the infamous Bloody Nail..." she remarks. "Do you have a lot of prisoners in house right now?"

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Lawmaster Malora wrote:

Malora bites her tongue, holding in every comment that threatens to escape her lips. After a moment of hesitation she strides across the room and stands in front of the doors.

"So this is the infamous Bloody Nail..." she remarks. "Do you have a lot of prisoners in house right now?"

"No more or less than normal"

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

"Well then, follow me and I will show you around the Nail." Your guard watcher opens the door....

Iron bars separate the Nail’s southern hallways from the northern ones. Basic lanterns hang from the ceiling in each corner surrounding the central prison, lighting the halls.

Four guards stand watch throughout the southern hallways. They eye you curiously at first, but soon return to their conversations once the novelty fades.

Remember, any guard not your "watcher" will be in BLUE, and will only change color to differentiate as needed

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 3, HP 34/34, AC 20, T12, FF 18, F +5, R +5, W +3, Init. +4, Perc. +9

Doran lays a meaty hand on Malora's shoulder, giving her a nod. He smiles knowing that she must be beside herself. He follows the group and casts glances at the guards as they walk, silently sizing them up should things go bad in a hurry.

Sovereign Court

Male NG elf Wizard 2 | HP 5/14 | AC: [mage armor: 18/13/15] 14 T: 13 FF: 11 CMD: 13 | F +1 R +2 W +4* | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Fire jet: 7/7 | Lvl 1 spells: burning hands, shield, color spray, grease

Elemenar follows along. He nonchalantly looks around looking for a lightly guarded door, a sloppy guard, or anything that might help them escape if things go badly.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

The Exchange

Female Human Inquisitor (spell breaker) 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T12, FF 13) | CMB: +3 CMD: 15 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+6 | Init +5* | Perc +8, SM +9, Diplo/Intim +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Caging Strike:6/6, Judgement: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Malora smiles gently at Doran, then returns to the business at hand.

"Duty calls," she says to the guard she had been speaking to. "See you later."

Then she follows their 'watcher' through the door and down the hall.

Every time she passes by a guard, Malora smiles and nods, giving them a "Hi," or "Hello."

As they walk she keeps an eye out for signs of mistreatment, torture and other unlawful or illegal activities. She also watches and listens for signs of Zefiro, or secret rooms.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Sovereign Court

Male LG UC Monk 1/Paladin 6 | HP 51/53 (0 nl, 0 temp)| AC 19 20 T 18 FF 17 21 | CMB +13, CMD 31 | F: +14, R: +11, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +4, Dipl +8 | Speed 30 | ER Fire/Cold (4) Rest (3), Immune: Disease, Fear* (*+4 to allies within 10 feet) | Spells: 1(2/2) LOH: 5/7 (3d6) Smite 1/2 Active conditions: 10 ft reach, Smite: Tahari, Flaming

Ischell takes up a position flanking the watcher guard as the progress through the prison. He makes sure to take a second glance at those guards and prisoners the group passes. Detect Evil as we go. I am not expecting much with the level of characters we will be facing- but if we come across something that would trigger could you let me know? Basically any E cleric, outsider, or undead.

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

As they go, he tries to keep track of all the twists in turns- keeping an eye out for defensive features or locations, should they be needed later.

Sovereign Court

LN Male Halfling UnRogue (Knife Master Scout) 2 | HP: 19/19 | AC: 16 T: 14 FF: 13 | CMB: 0, CMD: 14 | F: 2 R: 7 W: 0 | Init: 5 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

Vexin stays quiet near the back taking mental notes but if they pass any doors he queries what the room is.

"Don't want any surprises like an angry prisoner when we are handling your tasks. What are all these side rooms?"

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

This is just a main hallway with doors leading off to different areas of the Nail. Nothing special. Ischell detects nothing evil, yet....

Your minder turns to Vexin "These rooms are various archives, offices, storage, barracks. The usual things one would find in a prison."

The Exchange

Female Human Inquisitor (spell breaker) 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T12, FF 13) | CMB: +3 CMD: 15 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+6 | Init +5* | Perc +8, SM +9, Diplo/Intim +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Caging Strike:6/6, Judgement: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Malora nods, following along with the tour.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

Galavar leads Malora to the left to the first door and opens it.
"This is our staff lounge, through the double doors is the barracks and then the privies are off of that."

This cozy chamber features wooden chairs arranged casually
around two tables. Two blazing fireplaces warm the room—a
western one facing in toward an open door and a southern one
furnished with kitchen utensils and cook pots. Playing cards,
dice, and other diversions litter the tables. A gamey smell
wafts through the room.

Five guards are in here laughing and joking and having a good time.

Sovereign Court

Male NG elf Wizard 2 | HP 5/14 | AC: [mage armor: 18/13/15] 14 T: 13 FF: 11 CMD: 13 | F +1 R +2 W +4* | Init +4 | Perc +5 | Fire jet: 7/7 | Lvl 1 spells: burning hands, shield, color spray, grease

Elemenar peeks into the barracks. His eyes are instinctively drawn to the fires as he feels a slight pull of the flames. The smell of the room causes him to wrinkle his nose but he tries to hide the disgust from the others.

Sovereign Court

Male LG UC Monk 1/Paladin 6 | HP 51/53 (0 nl, 0 temp)| AC 19 20 T 18 FF 17 21 | CMB +13, CMD 31 | F: +14, R: +11, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +4, Dipl +8 | Speed 30 | ER Fire/Cold (4) Rest (3), Immune: Disease, Fear* (*+4 to allies within 10 feet) | Spells: 1(2/2) LOH: 5/7 (3d6) Smite 1/2 Active conditions: 10 ft reach, Smite: Tahari, Flaming

Ischell maintains his stride along side the guard. Glancing in the room, he attempts to notice any important details of the layout, and the people located there.

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Ischell has little to add at this point, as his general tone/affect is probably not super helpful in a place like this. He is mostly in 'stay quiet and be ready' mode

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

[ooc]Your minder isn't going to lead you specifically anywhere without being told where to go, or you going first.[ooc]

Sovereign Court

Male LG UC Monk 1/Paladin 6 | HP 51/53 (0 nl, 0 temp)| AC 19 20 T 18 FF 17 21 | CMB +13, CMD 31 | F: +14, R: +11, W: +11 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +4, Dipl +8 | Speed 30 | ER Fire/Cold (4) Rest (3), Immune: Disease, Fear* (*+4 to allies within 10 feet) | Spells: 1(2/2) LOH: 5/7 (3d6) Smite 1/2 Active conditions: 10 ft reach, Smite: Tahari, Flaming

Sensing hesitation from the other party members, Ischell addresses the guard.

"What type of leisure schedule are you provided by your employer, man?" Ischell small talks while glancing around the room. "The dudes in there seem to be enjoying themselves!"

As the guard answers, Ischell starts to wander off down the angular hallway. "What's down here, man? Is this where you dudes keep all the prisoners? "

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 3, HP 34/34, AC 20, T12, FF 18, F +5, R +5, W +3, Init. +4, Perc. +9

A mundane jail...same as most i have seen. Doran says as he watches everything as the group passes through.perc: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Ischell wrote:

Sensing hesitation from the other party members, Ischell addresses the guard.

"What type of leisure schedule are you provided by your employer, man?" Ischell small talks while glancing around the room. "The dudes in there seem to be enjoying themselves!"

As the guard answers, Ischell starts to wander off down the angular hallway. "What's down here, man? Is this where you dudes keep all the prisoners? "

You are led forward to the first barred doors, and they are opened to you. What lies beyond is the remainder of the curved hallway, and it clearly looks like it comes out the other end.

The Exchange

Female Human Inquisitor (spell breaker) 2 | HP: 15/15 | AC 15 (T12, FF 13) | CMB: +3 CMD: 15 | F:+4 R:+2 W:+6 | Init +5* | Perc +8, SM +9, Diplo/Intim +5 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 1st: 2/2 | Caging Strike:6/6, Judgement: 1/1 | Active Conditions: None

Malora nods at the guards in the staff lounge. "Hi, there."

As the guard shows her around the staff lounge she lets out a whistle. "Wow..."

She gestures at the two doors further into the room. "Those are the barracks? No one's in there now, are they? Who could sleep through today's festivities?"

---

As the guard leads them out of the room and down the hall, Malora steps through the barred doors and nods at the guardsman. "Thanks. And you are...?" She offers them a firm handshake.

After speaking with the gate guard she walks up to the double doors. "Whoah, these ones are big. What's past here?"

601 to 618 of 618 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Start All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.