[PFS]05-08 The Confirmation - New Player Table - by DM DoctorEvil (Inactive)

Game Master DM DoctorEvil

Tactical Map


251 to 295 of 295 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

The Final Exam - Round 2 - continued

Harkus carefully climbs across the bridge, keeping his balance till he disembarks safely on the other side.

The angry minotaur turns its attention to Toban, who is the first to cross the river. The great beast cuts the brave dwarf down in one stroke.

Sekell moves forward and fires a shot that sticks in the meaty thigh of the bull-man who bellows in pain.

Naysha and Zaraah are up now to end the round.

Minotaur axe: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Dmg: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 4) + 4 = 13

Finvarra, jumping the river is a DC 10 acrobatics check to long jump the width of the river, 10ft. You can that as part of your movement, counting the leapt squares as part of the normal move.

Scarab Sages

I assume that Zaarah can reach the Minotaur in one move action now as she made the double move last round. I am remote again sorry! Can anyone please move my icon. Thanks!

Zaarah attacks the Minotaur.

Rapier attack roll : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage roll : 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

In case Zaarah is attacked she uses 'Opportune Parry' and parries by expending an AoO and a Panache Point (currently 4/5 and 3/5 after potential parry remaining)

Opportune Parry: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

So if the attack roll of the opponent is lower than her parry roll of 11 then the opponent does not hit and she could potentially reposte)

In case Zaarah successfully parries she uses 'Reposte' as an immediate action to attack the opponent that attacked her.

Rapier reposte attack roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Damage reposte roll : 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Grand Lodge

Male CN Human Druid(Feral Shifter) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC:14 (Touch:12, Flat:12) | CMB 4, CMD 15 | F+5, R+2, W+5 | Init+2 | Perc+7 | Speed: 30 | Active conditions: None
Tracked:
level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Shillelagh, Obscuring Mist | Bullets: 20 | Wand CLW: 50 | Potion of CLW: 2 | Acid Flask: 2

moved ja

Sovereign Court

Female Human Oracle 4 | HP: 31/31 | AC 15 (T13, FF 13) | CMB: +3 CMD: 15 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +0, SM +1, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/4, 1st: 6/7 | Flicker: 2/2, Assumed Form (at will), Whimsical Prank (at will, +9) | Active Conditions: None

Toban is a gnome, silly! Haha.

Lady Naysha was on her way to go help Janira, but when she sees Toban fall over all bloody she changes her mind!

Aklo:
"I'm coming, Toban!"

Lady Naysha goes across the wood bridge.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Then hops off beside Harkus. She hurries along the edge of the river, trying to stay out of the reach of the minotaur! I will provoke from one space I moved through, though.

Then she stands over Toban.

Double Move


The Final Exam - Round 2 - concluded

Zaraah must move carefully across the slender log bridge and as such cannot get to the minotaur, even with a double move. She needs a DC 7 acrobatics or risk falling on the bridge. I'll use your attack roll and assume its made. You end up 10' from the minotaur (within its reach) but cannot attack.

Zaraah hurries towards the fight, dancing over the slippery log bridge with relative ease.

Naysha also crosses, but her target is the fallen gnome, Toban. She gets just a little too close ot the minotaur who swings his axe at her as she passes. The blade clips the lightly armored lady, wounding her but not dropping her.

End of Round 2

Minotaur AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Dmg: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8


The Final Exam - Round 3

Bless (2 rounds) in effect - +1 on attacks

22 Janira (unconscious and bleeding out)
16 Finvarra
13 Toban (-3hp, unconscious and bleeding)
13 Harkus
13 Minotaur (18hp dmg)
10 Naysha (8hp dmg)
8 Sekell
6 Zaraah

Finvarra and Harkus are up first. Toban needs a DC 10 Stabilize check or drop another hp.

Scarab Sages

acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Scarab Sages

Zaarah steps forward and attacks the Minotaur.

Rapier attack roll : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage roll : 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
In case Zaarah is attacked she uses 'Opportune Parry' and parries by expending an AoO and a Panache Point (currently 4/5 and 3/5 after potential parry remaining)

Opportune Parry: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

So if the attack roll of the opponent is lower than her parry roll then the opponent does not hit and she could potentially reposte)

In case Zaarah successfully parries she uses 'Reposte' as an immediate action to attack the opponent that attacked her.

Rapier reposte attack roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Damage reposte roll : 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Grand Lodge

Male CN Human Druid(Feral Shifter) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC:14 (Touch:12, Flat:12) | CMB 4, CMD 15 | F+5, R+2, W+5 | Init+2 | Perc+7 | Speed: 30 | Active conditions: None
Tracked:
level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Shillelagh, Obscuring Mist | Bullets: 20 | Wand CLW: 50 | Potion of CLW: 2 | Acid Flask: 2

acrobatics, jump: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

After seeing Toban go down, Finvarra takes a running jump to try getting to his fallen comrade!

double move

Grand Lodge

Male LN Half-Orc Fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 16  T 11 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: -2 Str

Harkus's blood begins to boil at seeing another comrade fall. ”Toban!”

He rushes to the minotaur and attacks.

Greatsword Attack roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (3, 3) + 2 = 8

Grand Lodge

| HP: 24/24, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 28 (T13, FF 16) (+2 dodge AC vs. aberrations, oozes, vermin)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+6* | Init +4 | Perc +10, SM +7, Diplomacy +6, Intimidate +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dancing Lights 1/1, Ghost Sound 1/1, Prestidigitation 1/1, Speak with Animals 1/1 | Judgement: 0/1, Prepared Agent: 1/1, Resistant Touch: 5/5, Teamwork: 2/2 | Active Conditions: Elixir of Hiding (1 hr, +10 stealth)

Hi GM, noticed that Janira's status says bleeding out. Toban had previously cast stabilize on Janira.

Toban wheezes lying in a pool of blood.

Stabilize: 1d20 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 3 = 3

Failing, now at -4.


The Final Exam - Round 3 - continued

Finvarra runs on his little halfling legs, but with a mighty leap he clears the flooding river, landing safely on the far side, ready to get in the mix.

With another companion cut down by the minotaur, Harkus knows the combat prowess is his in this group, and he launches himself into the melee, ducking inside the reach of the mintotaur who is swinging at Naysha. The fighter's greataxe scores another wound in the mighty beast.

Toban continues bleeding, in the grass, but helps is close by, unknown to him.

With a great roar, the minotaur locks into combat with Harkus, catching the novice fighter with his axe for a serious blow. The backswing just misses killing Harkus, but as he's avoiding that deathblow, he cannot avoid the gore from teh horns atop the monster's head, which gore him painfully.

Attacking from an oblique angle, Zaraah is just able to avoid an axe blow that comes her way as she slips inside the defense of the minotaur and stabs him in the side, hurting, but not killing, the foe.

Lady Naysha and Sekell are up to end the round. Toban you are right about stabilizing Janira. I will fix it. Harkus takes 15 damage but still is holding on somehow.

Minotaur axe 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Dmg, harkus: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 3) + 4 = 12
Minotaur axe 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Gore: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Minotaur AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf
Stats:
HP(12/12) AC/Touch/Flat 17/14/13 Fort/Ref/Will 4/6/2 CMB/CMD +2/15 Init +6
Skills:
Perception +8, Stealth +12, survival +6, climb +7, know(eng) +4, Dis Device +10, know(dung) +4
1 Ranger (Dungeon Rover)

attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 8
damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11

Sekell, continues to fire at the minotaur. The new melee between harkus, zaraah and the minotaur throws off his aim and the arrow misses.

Sovereign Court

Female Human Oracle 4 | HP: 31/31 | AC 15 (T13, FF 13) | CMB: +3 CMD: 15 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +0, SM +1, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/4, 1st: 6/7 | Flicker: 2/2, Assumed Form (at will), Whimsical Prank (at will, +9) | Active Conditions: None

Lady Naysha moves over a few steps, then speaks in a strange, spooky, voice. Then she puts her hands on Toban. Casting cure light wounds.

Healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Grand Lodge

Male CN Human Druid(Feral Shifter) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC:14 (Touch:12, Flat:12) | CMB 4, CMD 15 | F+5, R+2, W+5 | Init+2 | Perc+7 | Speed: 30 | Active conditions: None
Tracked:
level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Shillelagh, Obscuring Mist | Bullets: 20 | Wand CLW: 50 | Potion of CLW: 2 | Acid Flask: 2

Finvarra runs the river's edge to help with Toban! Fin uses his Wand of Cure Light Wounds! "Hold on a little longer buddy!"

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Grand Lodge

| HP: 24/24, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 28 (T13, FF 16) (+2 dodge AC vs. aberrations, oozes, vermin)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+6* | Init +4 | Perc +10, SM +7, Diplomacy +6, Intimidate +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dancing Lights 1/1, Ghost Sound 1/1, Prestidigitation 1/1, Speak with Animals 1/1 | Judgement: 0/1, Prepared Agent: 1/1, Resistant Touch: 5/5, Teamwork: 2/2 | Active Conditions: Elixir of Hiding (1 hr, +10 stealth)

Toban groans as his eyes open.

“Ow!”

Realizing the dire situation Toban prays to Shelyn. As a swift action Toban activates healing judgement; fast healing 1.

Toban rolls away from the beast and then stands up.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


The Final Exam - Round 3 - concluded

Sekell takes another shot at the big target but the melee-filled scrum makes pinpointing harder, and the arrow misses.

Lady Naysha casts a healing spell on Toban, which revives the near-death gnome, who blinks his eyes open in pain while still lying prone.

End of Round 3


The Final Exam - Round 4

Bless (1 rounds) in effect - +1 on attacks

22 Janira (unconscious, stable)
16 Finvarra
13 Toban (-8hp, prone)
13 Harkus (15hp dmg)
13 Minotaur (35hp dmg)
10 Naysha (8hp dmg)
8 Sekell
6 Zaraah

Now next to the prone but conscious Toban, Fin taps him with the curative wand, aiding in his healing.

Toban tries to roll out of the way of the minotaur, but stumbles a bit. Fortunately, the creature's attention is fixed on Zaraah and Harkus for now. The gnome stands and dusts himself off, ready to contribute.

Minotaur has already used AoO this turn, or Toban may have been in some trouble. Harkus, who is seriously hurt, is up next. Could be a do or die situation as the minotaur looks to be on its last legs as well.

Grand Lodge

Male CN Human Druid(Feral Shifter) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC:14 (Touch:12, Flat:12) | CMB 4, CMD 15 | F+5, R+2, W+5 | Init+2 | Perc+7 | Speed: 30 | Active conditions: None
Tracked:
level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Shillelagh, Obscuring Mist | Bullets: 20 | Wand CLW: 50 | Potion of CLW: 2 | Acid Flask: 2

cheerleader screams for Harkus!

Grand Lodge

Male LN Half-Orc Fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 16  T 11 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: -2 Str

Harkus is bloody and wounded but perseveres, not wanting to fail his companions. He swings his greatsword once more.

Greatsword Attack roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (1, 5) + 2 = 8

If I'm not killed out right, I will use my Orc Ferocity racial ability, meaning Harkus can fight on for one more round as if disabled.


The Final Exam - Round 4 - concluded

Harkus bravely stands his ground in the shadow of the bigger, fiercer foe. Whether it is courage or just lack of understanding how dire things are will never be known. The half-orcs greatsword makes one final back-swing and launches forward with a suicidal cry of his own -- all eyes watching its arc as if in slow-motion.

The wounded minotaur reacts just a fraction of second too slow to parry or block the blade, which pierces the armor, skin and internal organs of the beast, poking out the backside with bloody squelching sound. The minotaur's sound of rage turns to a sharp high-pitched cry as it slumps, dropping its own weapon. With a heavy sound, the great beast falls off Harkus' blade, collapsing in the grass, dead.

Harkus (and team) have done it! They killed the minotaur! A near-run thing, but that's what makes it exciting. Well done! Out of combat, please describe your actions next.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf
Stats:
HP(12/12) AC/Touch/Flat 17/14/13 Fort/Ref/Will 4/6/2 CMB/CMD +2/15 Init +6
Skills:
Perception +8, Stealth +12, survival +6, climb +7, know(eng) +4, Dis Device +10, know(dung) +4
1 Ranger (Dungeon Rover)

Knowing the hardiness of these types of beast, Sekell walks up to the minotaur's body and puts his sword through its eye just to make sure it is dead.

"Don't need this guy getting up again." He cleans off his sword then sheaths it. "That could have gone a lot worse. I'll the leave the injured to the rest of you." He knows little about healing, so leaves the injured to those that can tend to them.

After that he'll search the minotaurs body and look around and try to recover some of his arrows.
perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Grand Lodge

Male CN Human Druid(Feral Shifter) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC:14 (Touch:12, Flat:12) | CMB 4, CMD 15 | F+5, R+2, W+5 | Init+2 | Perc+7 | Speed: 30 | Active conditions: None
Tracked:
level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Shillelagh, Obscuring Mist | Bullets: 20 | Wand CLW: 50 | Potion of CLW: 2 | Acid Flask: 2

Finvarra runs over to Janira and uses his Wand of Cure Light Wounds to get her moving again. After that he heads over to everyone else that needs healing and uses up the Wand of Cure Light Wounds on them and his Cure Light Wounds spell (if needed). "By the gods that was terrifying. I knew to avoid minotaurs but to actually see one..."

Grand Lodge

Male LN Half-Orc Fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 16  T 11 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: -2 Str

After the minotaur falls, Harkus stumbles over to check on Janira. He breathes a sigh of relieve when he sees she is still breathing. Still catching his breath, he then thanks Finvarra for the help.

”Thank you Finvarra, I am very grateful. I agree, that was.. that was something else. I have never seen a beast as ferocious or deadly as that. But we all pulled through, right?”

Harkus looks around to see how everyone else is faring and if anyone still needs help with anything. He then tries to clean himself up as best as he can.

Sovereign Court

Female Human Oracle 4 | HP: 31/31 | AC 15 (T13, FF 13) | CMB: +3 CMD: 15 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +0, SM +1, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/4, 1st: 6/7 | Flicker: 2/2, Assumed Form (at will), Whimsical Prank (at will, +9) | Active Conditions: None

The wand you healed me with took this many charges:

Healing Lady Naysha: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Healing Lady Naysha: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Lady Naysha smiles at Fin and says, "Thank you!"

Lady moves to help up Toban. "Wow, you got hit good!"

Grand Lodge

| HP: 24/24, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 28 (T13, FF 16) (+2 dodge AC vs. aberrations, oozes, vermin)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+6* | Init +4 | Perc +10, SM +7, Diplomacy +6, Intimidate +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dancing Lights 1/1, Ghost Sound 1/1, Prestidigitation 1/1, Speak with Animals 1/1 | Judgement: 0/1, Prepared Agent: 1/1, Resistant Touch: 5/5, Teamwork: 2/2 | Active Conditions: Elixir of Hiding (1 hr, +10 stealth)

Toban says a quiet prayer to Shelyn.
“Nicely done Harkus!”

Toban accepts Fin’s offer. “Thank you Fin.”
Healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

“Ha! I guess I did, hey Naysha?”

“Janira! It’s great to see you again!”

Scarab Sages

"Harkus! We are so grateful!" Zaarah shouts and jumps into the air.

"I am so happy that we all survived this! And I am so much looking forward to working and dreaming with you again!" she says with a big smile.

Sovereign Court

Female Human Oracle 4 | HP: 31/31 | AC 15 (T13, FF 13) | CMB: +3 CMD: 15 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +0, SM +1, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/4, 1st: 6/7 | Flicker: 2/2, Assumed Form (at will), Whimsical Prank (at will, +9) | Active Conditions: None

Lady Naysha hugs Toban and giggles.

"That was some minotaur!"


Janira thanks you profusely and promises to help you in future missions and submit a glowing recommendation for your heroism in defeating the minoatur, and saving her life.

"To think a group of initiates took down this fierce beast. Amazing. It reminds me of a story of Lazarus Blackfeather and his...Wait!" she cries remembering something.

"Did you explore the caves? What did you find? Is your mission complete?"

Grand Lodge

Male CN Human Druid(Feral Shifter) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC:14 (Touch:12, Flat:12) | CMB 4, CMD 15 | F+5, R+2, W+5 | Init+2 | Perc+7 | Speed: 30 | Active conditions: None
Tracked:
level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Shillelagh, Obscuring Mist | Bullets: 20 | Wand CLW: 50 | Potion of CLW: 2 | Acid Flask: 2

"We learned that there was a model of early Absalom in there. The gillman said it was there before they started praying to the pure water of the spring inside. He also said that the holy magic of Aroden was fading from the caves. We took care of some zombies that had killed the necromancer that raised them. We didn't get to check the other passageway that the gillman had said little creatures were digging too close to the water."

Scarab Sages

Zaarah is looking at Janira aplogetically "Yes, very sorry that we did not check the other passageways. Do you want us to go inside again?!? Chaldira asks me to never retreat from potential battle!"

Grand Lodge

Male LN Half-Orc Fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 16  T 11 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: -2 Str

”There were also carvings on the walls, some were much older than the others, and some even glowed because of the mushrooms in there,” Harkus adds.

Sovereign Court

Female Human Oracle 4 | HP: 31/31 | AC 15 (T13, FF 13) | CMB: +3 CMD: 15 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +0, SM +1, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/4, 1st: 6/7 | Flicker: 2/2, Assumed Form (at will), Whimsical Prank (at will, +9) | Active Conditions: None

Lady Naysha claps her hands and smiles. "Thanks for the recommendation! I hope you can get me a really fun mission again next time!"

Lady Naysha nods along with the others. "There was a really nice Gillman in there! He's my friend now, I think! But there is that extra passage! Is there time to go back?"

She hugs Miss Whiskers tight in her arms and whispers something to her quietly.

"I hope you had a great day, Miss Whiskers! Thanks for your help."

Grand Lodge

| HP: 24/24, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 28 (T13, FF 16) (+2 dodge AC vs. aberrations, oozes, vermin)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+6* | Init +4 | Perc +10, SM +7, Diplomacy +6, Intimidate +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dancing Lights 1/1, Ghost Sound 1/1, Prestidigitation 1/1, Speak with Animals 1/1 | Judgement: 0/1, Prepared Agent: 1/1, Resistant Touch: 5/5, Teamwork: 2/2 | Active Conditions: Elixir of Hiding (1 hr, +10 stealth)

“Here’s your bag Janira.” Toban returns the bag along with a flask of acid and a potion of vanish.

“Check out the glyphs that were in the caves. There was even a beautiful diorama of Absalom!” Toban shows off the sketches of the Aroden glyphs.

“That’s right Harkus! Glowing mushrooms, how exciting! I wonder how they will taste?” Toban strokes his moustache as he ponders.

“Oh, yes, we still need to investigate the other passageway!”


Janira smiles at the discoveries and notes of the clever pathfinders. "It seems you have done well, and if you wish to fulfull your responsibilities and clear the other passage for the gillman, then that's what we shall do. I think I will join you this time, however."

The nimble halfling gathers up her pack and things from you all, using the healing wand to cure the wounds of anyone still injured, including herself.

"Now let's go see, shall we/"

Limping slightly from her wounds, Janira crosses the log bridge, and enters the cave.


The other encoutner is merely optional, and I am going to handwave it for now. But give you the flavor. You would win it easily if we fought it out.

The group, including Janira this time, retraces their steps up into the cavern again. The going is uphill this time and damp and slippery, but they pass the place where the protoplasmic amoebae lie.

Soon enough they are in the chamber where the gillman zombie and dhampir necromancer lay, still dead. Eventually squeezing through narrow passagges to the big cavern with the pool, the model of Absalom, and the friendly, gillman Uori. He is pleased to hear of your success against the necromancer, and is overwhelmed with appreciation when you volunteer to clear the other hallway. He offers the group back the Cloak of Resistance +1 as thanks.

The side passage is narrow, but widens into a stream filled cavern where a handful of kobold warriors are finishing a tunnel from their own lairs into this system of caves. A pitched battle is fought, but the pathfinder initiates overcome the reptilian humanoids, driving them from the caverns and blocking the tunnel for now.


Once you ahve finished the exploration and mapping of the cave, Janira leads the expedition back to Absalom without further incident. Once safely back in the Grand Lodge, Kreighton Shaine, Master of Scrolls, inquires excitedly about what you found and asks to see your notes. He compliments those who recorded ideas and observations while the thoughts were fresh, observing it is difficult enough to remember what one had for breakfast the day before as it is to recall exactly what one thought or felt while studying an innscription.

As the group is now the foremost authorities on the cave and what it contains, Shaine invites you to come up with a name. He compliments Janira on her guidance, much to her delight.

Three days later, the Master of each of your interests confirms you as a full Pathfinder field agent. As part of the ceremony, that mentor also gifts you a personalized wayfinder reminding you that it not only the symbol of the Pathfinder's trade, but a reminder of the three principal duties: explore, report, and cooperate.

The END

You will find on your chronicle sheet a boon called Confirmed Field Agent. Another called Explore, Report, Cooperate, and a third called Friend of Janira Gavix. You completed both the Primary and Secondary Success Conditions and earn both Prestige Points as well. If you have questions about what a Chronicle sheet is, and what to do with it, ask here. I will get the Chron sheets printed and attached tomorrow or the next day.

Sovereign Court

Female Human Oracle 4 | HP: 31/31 | AC 15 (T13, FF 13) | CMB: +3 CMD: 15 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +0, SM +1, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/4, 1st: 6/7 | Flicker: 2/2, Assumed Form (at will), Whimsical Prank (at will, +9) | Active Conditions: None

Lady Naysha says, "This is the BUNNY CAVE!" She smiles proudly, and nods. "It's a great name!"

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
| HP: 24/24, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 28 (T13, FF 16) (+2 dodge AC vs. aberrations, oozes, vermin)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+6* | Init +4 | Perc +10, SM +7, Diplomacy +6, Intimidate +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dancing Lights 1/1, Ghost Sound 1/1, Prestidigitation 1/1, Speak with Animals 1/1 | Judgement: 0/1, Prepared Agent: 1/1, Resistant Touch: 5/5, Teamwork: 2/2 | Active Conditions: Elixir of Hiding (1 hr, +10 stealth)

“Nah. Maybe something like Moss Beam Caves.”

Toban offers to cook everyone a proper meal at the Shelyn church in celebration of their completed quest.

"Welcome, welcome! You came! I volunteer here, you know. As a chef! Cooking's an art!"

Profession Cook: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

He serves stuffed glowing mushrooms as an appetizer, alongside a lemon tea.

Toban giggles with excitement as he serves the stuffed glowing mushrooms.

For the main course he serves zucchini noodle stir-fry with sautéed peppers, onions, tomato, walnuts and goat cheese drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette.

To finish it off Toban serves lemon hazelnut tart to each of his companions.

"Thank you! Thank you! I hope that we meet again. It has been a pleasure!"

Sovereign Court

Female Human Oracle 4 | HP: 31/31 | AC 15 (T13, FF 13) | CMB: +3 CMD: 15 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +0, SM +1, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/4, 1st: 6/7 | Flicker: 2/2, Assumed Form (at will), Whimsical Prank (at will, +9) | Active Conditions: None

"How about Bunny Moss Beam Caves?" Lady Naysha suggests with a happy smile.

---

Lady Naysha arrives dressed in her fanciest noblewoman's clothes, with a very fancy, frilly hat on her head. Miss Whiskers is hugged in her arms, and is wearing a bow around her neck, and a frilly, pink and white dress.

"Hello, Toban! Thank you for inviting me! I hope you cook my favourite food!" She leans over and admits, "I love yams!"

Then she takes a seat at the table, and puts Miss Whiskers in a seat beside her.

"Come sit beside Miss Whiskers and I, Toban!" she says, patting the seat on her other side. "The food smells delicious!"

She happily eats the glowing mushrooms and drinks her tea. She tries to feed some to Miss Whiskers, but it doesn't really work, because she is just a stuffed rabbit.

Lady Naysha doesn't seem to notice.

"This tea is super tasty!"

When dinner comes she exclaims, "Oooh!" She eats it all up. "Yum!"

After dessert, Lady Naysha is very full. "Those mushrooms were my favourite! No, wait! The noodles were! No! The dessert! Oh, it was ALL tasty!"

After dinner is over, Lady Naysha and Miss Whiskers wave goodbye. "Thank you! Goodbye until our next adventure!"

She gives Toban a great big hug.

Grand Lodge

| HP: 24/24, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 28 (T13, FF 16) (+2 dodge AC vs. aberrations, oozes, vermin)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+6* | Init +4 | Perc +10, SM +7, Diplomacy +6, Intimidate +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dancing Lights 1/1, Ghost Sound 1/1, Prestidigitation 1/1, Speak with Animals 1/1 | Judgement: 0/1, Prepared Agent: 1/1, Resistant Touch: 5/5, Teamwork: 2/2 | Active Conditions: Elixir of Hiding (1 hr, +10 stealth)

"Hmmm.... How about Aroden's Grotto?"

---

"Hello Lady Naysha. What a very nice dress. And Miss Whiskers looks very nice today."

"No yams today, sorry. I would be happy to cook some super tasty yams for you another time."

After serving everyone, Toban sits beside Lady Naysha and chatters away with everyone.

Scarab Sages

"Oh that is so kind of you Toban! And look Lady Naysha is here as well! We are going to have so much fun!" Zaarah shouts grinning and is so happy about Toban's cooking and Lady Naysha's and Miss Whiskers' tricks that she is looking forward to the next mission that they have together!

Sovereign Court

Female Human Oracle 4 | HP: 31/31 | AC 15 (T13, FF 13) | CMB: +3 CMD: 15 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +0, SM +1, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/4, 1st: 6/7 | Flicker: 2/2, Assumed Form (at will), Whimsical Prank (at will, +9) | Active Conditions: None

"Hello Zaarah! It's always fun time!"

Grand Lodge

| HP: 24/24, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 28 (T13, FF 16) (+2 dodge AC vs. aberrations, oozes, vermin)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+6* | Init +4 | Perc +10, SM +7, Diplomacy +6, Intimidate +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dancing Lights 1/1, Ghost Sound 1/1, Prestidigitation 1/1, Speak with Animals 1/1 | Judgement: 0/1, Prepared Agent: 1/1, Resistant Touch: 5/5, Teamwork: 2/2 | Active Conditions: Elixir of Hiding (1 hr, +10 stealth)

"What do you dream of Zaarah'? I often dream of glorious feasts! My dreams sometimes inspire my creations. Or do my creations inspire my dreams?"

Scarab Sages

"Toban! Probably both!" ;-)

251 to 295 of 295 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] 05-08 The Confirmation - New Player Table - by DM DoctorEvil All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.