[PFS]05-08 The Confirmation - New Player Table - by DM DoctorEvil (Inactive)

Game Master DM DoctorEvil

Tactical Map


201 to 250 of 295 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

| HP: 24/24, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 28 (T13, FF 16) (+2 dodge AC vs. aberrations, oozes, vermin)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+6* | Init +4 | Perc +10, SM +7, Diplomacy +6, Intimidate +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dancing Lights 1/1, Ghost Sound 1/1, Prestidigitation 1/1, Speak with Animals 1/1 | Judgement: 0/1, Prepared Agent: 1/1, Resistant Touch: 5/5, Teamwork: 2/2 | Active Conditions: Elixir of Hiding (1 hr, +10 stealth)

"Wonder what secrets are down here?" Toban peers at the secret passage.


Forgot to include something among the dead man's items.

Also on the corpse of the dhampir is a note that seems to detail the dhampir's plans to create an army of undead "fishmen". The same fishmen who frequent these caverns. It seems he only got a small start on that before his undead creations turned on him.

The secret passage to the north seems little-used by the amount of dust covering the floors and the cobwebs in the corners. The ceiling here ranges from 2-9 ft in height, and the passageways are about 5' wide, though that varies as well. The floors are very wet however.

As you begin travelling this way, you hear the faint sounds of battle from some distance ahead of you.


As you get closer, the sounds of battle crystalize into the clear voice of Janira Gavix calling out:"As the legendary Gregaro Voth successfullly battled the wild beasts of the Mwangi Expanse, so shall I defeat you, foul servant of Lamashtu!"

Scarab Sages

Zaarah does not say anything but suddenly starts running in the direction of the halfling voice!

Grand Lodge

Male CN Human Druid(Feral Shifter) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC:14 (Touch:12, Flat:12) | CMB 4, CMD 15 | F+5, R+2, W+5 | Init+2 | Perc+7 | Speed: 30 | Active conditions: None
Tracked:
level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Shillelagh, Obscuring Mist | Bullets: 20 | Wand CLW: 50 | Potion of CLW: 2 | Acid Flask: 2

Before giving chase, Finvarra asks, "Did we at least remember to bring Janira's empty backpack with us?"

Grand Lodge

Male LN Half-Orc Fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 16  T 11 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: -2 Str

Harkus draws his greatsword when he hears the sounds of battle. He is surprised to then hear their mentor's voice. Janira!

”Let us worry about that later. She may need our help!” he says to Finvarra before running towards the sound of Janira's voice.

Sovereign Court

Female Human Oracle 4 | HP: 31/31 | AC 15 (T13, FF 13) | CMB: +3 CMD: 15 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +0, SM +1, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/4, 1st: 6/7 | Flicker: 2/2, Assumed Form (at will), Whimsical Prank (at will, +9) | Active Conditions: None

"I wonder if it is a prank," Lady Naysha says with a smile. "It would be a great one!"

Lady Naysha cuddles Miss Whiskers and follows the others down the tunnel. She is careful, though, and does not run ahead without looking--just in case it's trap!

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Grand Lodge

| HP: 24/24, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 28 (T13, FF 16) (+2 dodge AC vs. aberrations, oozes, vermin)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+6* | Init +4 | Perc +10, SM +7, Diplomacy +6, Intimidate +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dancing Lights 1/1, Ghost Sound 1/1, Prestidigitation 1/1, Speak with Animals 1/1 | Judgement: 0/1, Prepared Agent: 1/1, Resistant Touch: 5/5, Teamwork: 2/2 | Active Conditions: Elixir of Hiding (1 hr, +10 stealth)

"Janira! We're coming!" Toban yells as he runs towards the sound of Janira.


The route to the surface, where Janira's voice still calls a challenge to the minotaur, leads through a maze of tight passages that include steep ascents, and short climbs winding from west to east. Sounds of the distant battle echo through the caves intermixed with inspirational tales of famous Pathfinders and their heroic deeds.

The young pathfinders rush through the tight spaces, intent on saving their mentor, but they fail to see a pair of hungry blobs of protoplasm on the floor in the caves. As the heroes rush past the blobs move to attack.

Naysha and Sekell, who did not rush headlong through the cavern, may act during the Surprise Round. The rest of the group is surprised. Remember, move or standard only during Surprise Round.

Know Dungeoneering DC 11:
This thing is a giant amoeba, an aquatic ooze that envelops prey and slowly digests them with acid.
Oozes are not subject to critical hits or flanking. They are mindless and blind so immune to sight-based or mind-affecting attacks.

Know Dungeon DC 16:
Amoebas grapple on their attack, and then constrict. The squeeze can cause acid damage as well as the gastric juices are expelled to digest prey.

GM Screen:

Tobin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Naysha: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Harkus: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Fin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Zaraah: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Sekell: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Red Amoeba: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (12) - 5 = 7
Green Amoeba: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (20) - 5 = 15


Tight Spaces - Surprise Round

24 Zaraah (surprised)
21 Tobin (surprised)
21 Harkus (surprised)
15 Green Amoeba
13 Sekell
9 Naysha
7 Finvarra (surprised)
7 Red Amoeba

While the others rush past, Green Amoeba oozes out from its hiding spot, and attacks Harkus who is flat-footed. Still the ooze's pseudopod misses a swipe at the unaware half-orc.

Lady Naysha and Sekell can act next, move or standard only.

GM Screen:

Green slam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf
Stats:
HP(12/12) AC/Touch/Flat 17/14/13 Fort/Ref/Will 4/6/2 CMB/CMD +2/15 Init +6
Skills:
Perception +8, Stealth +12, survival +6, climb +7, know(eng) +4, Dis Device +10, know(dung) +4
1 Ranger (Dungeon Rover)

know(dung): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

"Get clear of those things. They're giant amoebas. They are mindless oozes that that envelope and digest anything near by. Either run past them or hit them from range if you can." He shouts, moving in to shoot, but notices his aim is off.

attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 9
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Sovereign Court

Female Human Oracle 4 | HP: 31/31 | AC 15 (T13, FF 13) | CMB: +3 CMD: 15 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +0, SM +1, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/4, 1st: 6/7 | Flicker: 2/2, Assumed Form (at will), Whimsical Prank (at will, +9) | Active Conditions: None

Lady Naysha notices the oozy things.

Aklo:
"Why does everyone get stuck in pranks except me?!"

She laughs, then pulls a scroll out of her pockets.

Pulling out a scroll of bless.


Tight Spaces - Surprise Round - concluded

Sekell, since its a surprise round, you can ONLY move or shoot, but not both. Since the shot's a hit, I'll take that action, and move you back.

Sekell sees and shoots at the nearest amoeba, hitting the big ooze even from a distance and shooting around Finvarra.

Lady Naysha reaches into her pockets, pulling out a scroll she intends to reads next round.

The other amoeba makes a slam attack on Zaraah but fails to makes contact.

End of Surprise Round

Gm Screen:

Red Amoeba slam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Tight Spaces - Round 1

24 Zaraah
21 Tobin
21 Harkus
15 Green Amoeba (7hp dmg)
13 Sekell
9 Naysha
7 Finvarra
7 Red Amoeba

Zaraah, Tobin, and Harkus are up now in Round 1. Full-round actions are now available.

Grand Lodge

| HP: 24/24, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 28 (T13, FF 16) (+2 dodge AC vs. aberrations, oozes, vermin)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+6* | Init +4 | Perc +10, SM +7, Diplomacy +6, Intimidate +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dancing Lights 1/1, Ghost Sound 1/1, Prestidigitation 1/1, Speak with Animals 1/1 | Judgement: 0/1, Prepared Agent: 1/1, Resistant Touch: 5/5, Teamwork: 2/2 | Active Conditions: Elixir of Hiding (1 hr, +10 stealth)

Knowledge Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

"At range eh? Acid Splash!"

Toban casts acid splash at the red amoeba.

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 3 - 4 = 11

Acid Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Scarab Sages

Zaraah is a little frightened as she does not know what this is but nonetheless thrusts forward with her Rapier!

"What is this thing?!?" Zaarah cries out.

Rapier attack roll : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Damage roll : 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

In case Zaarah is attacked she uses 'Opportune Parry' and parries by expending an AoO and a Panache Point (currently 5/5 and 4/5 after potential parry remaining)

Opportune Parry: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

So if the attack roll of the opponent is lower than her parry roll of 11 then the opponent does not hit and she could potentially reposte)

In case Zaarah successfully parries she uses 'Reposte' as an immediate action to attack the opponent that attacked her.

Rapier reposte attack roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Damage reposte roll : 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Grand Lodge

Male LN Half-Orc Fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 16  T 11 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: -2 Str

Harkus hears Sekell's warning but sees little room to maneuver. He decides to attack the closest amoeba with his greatsword.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2) + 2 = 6

Grand Lodge

Male CN Human Druid(Feral Shifter) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC:14 (Touch:12, Flat:12) | CMB 4, CMD 15 | F+5, R+2, W+5 | Init+2 | Perc+7 | Speed: 30 | Active conditions: None
Tracked:
level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Shillelagh, Obscuring Mist | Bullets: 20 | Wand CLW: 50 | Potion of CLW: 2 | Acid Flask: 2

Do I have line of sight on green?


Tight Spaces - Round 1 - continued

Zaraah react quickly to the surprising presence of the amoebae. She thrusts her rapier into the nearest, scrambling it a bit, and readying to parry should the attack come her way.

Conjuring a glob of nasty green acid, Toban launches it at the Red Amoeba which seems to be a pretty easy target. The acid seems to burn a portion of the protoplasm of the creature.

Harkus turns and uses his greataxe to good effect on the Green Amoeba, damaging it seriously.

Green Amoeba, though badly hurt, makes a play for Harkus after sliding into the main corridor a bit more, but the giant bacterium misses.

Initiative is the rest of the group, Sekell, Naysha, and Fin before the last critter.

Green Amoeba slam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Finvarra Acorntosser wrote:
Do I have line of sight on green?

You do now for sure, though he is in combat.

Grand Lodge

Male CN Human Druid(Feral Shifter) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC:14 (Touch:12, Flat:12) | CMB 4, CMD 15 | F+5, R+2, W+5 | Init+2 | Perc+7 | Speed: 30 | Active conditions: None
Tracked:
level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Shillelagh, Obscuring Mist | Bullets: 20 | Wand CLW: 50 | Potion of CLW: 2 | Acid Flask: 2

Fin runs up to flank the Green Amoeba and stabs with his spear! "Please pop you thing!"

spear+small+flank: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 22
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf
Stats:
HP(12/12) AC/Touch/Flat 17/14/13 Fort/Ref/Will 4/6/2 CMB/CMD +2/15 Init +6
Skills:
Perception +8, Stealth +12, survival +6, climb +7, know(eng) +4, Dis Device +10, know(dung) +4
1 Ranger (Dungeon Rover)

attack: 1d20 + 5 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 - 4 + 1 = 17
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Sekell continues to fire at the amoeba, hoping to finish it off before anyone gets a hug from it.

Sovereign Court

Female Human Oracle 4 | HP: 31/31 | AC 15 (T13, FF 13) | CMB: +3 CMD: 15 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +0, SM +1, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/4, 1st: 6/7 | Flicker: 2/2, Assumed Form (at will), Whimsical Prank (at will, +9) | Active Conditions: None

Lady Naysha moves forward a bit and uses her scroll. It makes a shiny glow spread out into the tunnels from Lady Naysha, which looks kind of pinky-purplish. It makes everyone feel very happy and brave!

Casting bless. Everyone in a 50 foot burst of Lady Naysha gets a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear for 1 minute. It hits everyone except for Zaraah, I think.


Tight Spaces - Round 1 - concluded

Sekell's shot from the rear, hits the mass of jelly, and pops it, deflating the outer sac, and killing the strange organism.

If Naysha and Finvarra want to retcon (re-do) their actions with the death of the ameoba, please go ahead. I don't think you can reach the other foe in melee, and not sure if you want to still use the spell with limited foes remaining. If you are happy with your actions, just say so.

Grand Lodge

Male CN Human Druid(Feral Shifter) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC:14 (Touch:12, Flat:12) | CMB 4, CMD 15 | F+5, R+2, W+5 | Init+2 | Perc+7 | Speed: 30 | Active conditions: None
Tracked:
level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Shillelagh, Obscuring Mist | Bullets: 20 | Wand CLW: 50 | Potion of CLW: 2 | Acid Flask: 2

Finvarra cheers with the pop and then runs a head 15ft.

Can I do like a double move to run the 15ft and then use the other move action to load a sling?

Sovereign Court

Female Human Oracle 4 | HP: 31/31 | AC 15 (T13, FF 13) | CMB: +3 CMD: 15 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +0, SM +1, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/4, 1st: 6/7 | Flicker: 2/2, Assumed Form (at will), Whimsical Prank (at will, +9) | Active Conditions: None

I will keep my action.


Tight Spaces - Round 1 - concluded

Finvarra moves forward after seeing the first amoeba die, loading his sling as he moves through the narrow cavern.

Lady Naysha casts a spell that provides a touch of fighting prowess to everyone in the party.

The remaining amoeba gropes at Zaraah, but the wily kitsune is able to parry the slam attack, then step inside and drive her rapier deep into the jelly of the thing, killing it as well.

End of Combat


The oration of Janira is still audible after you fight the strange creatures, and hurrying along, you see a faint light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel is slick but you traverse the remaining distance without incident.

The illumination of the surface world by moonlight provides a welcome reprieve from the blue-green fungus light of the caverns below, and the light illuminates a stream whose water is hastened by runoff from a recent storm further up the mountains. A ledge to the west rises up to nearby forest canopy.

The cavern opens into a 40' clearing that is lit by moonlight (dim lighting). The few trees here are still young, and the stream is fast enough moving that trying to cross it seems unwise. A fallen tree spans the stream, but looks like it will require careful movement to cross safely. The rise to the west give a commanding view of the battlefield and a haven for ranged attacks.

About 100' from the cavern mouth, on the far side if the stream, Janira is locked in mortal combat with the minotaur. Both look weary and have been wounded.


As you emerge from teh cave mouth, Janira shouts "You vile beast! I know not what drives your black heart, but I shall not fail my duty. I shall see you driven from this forest, back to the hills whence you came!"

Janira has Bardic Performance active, which provides a +1 to attacks and damage while active. It does stack with Lady Naysha's Bless which has 4 rounds left active as this combat begins.

GM Screen:

Minotaur: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Janira: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Naysha: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Finvarra: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Sekell: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Harkus: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Zaraah: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Toban: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


The Final Exam - Round 1

Bardic Performance (2 rounds) and Bless (4 rounds) in effect - +2 on attacks, +1 on damage.

22 Janira
16 Finvarra
13 Toban
13 Harkus
13 Minotaur
10 Naysha
8 Sekell
6 Zaraah

Janira steps back from the minotaur, and using her whip, tries to disarm the great beast but her weariness shows as the whip feebly falls the side.

Fin, Toban, and Harkus are up next. Let me know if you try crossing the stream, either in the water or on the log, each takes different skill checks.

Janira disarm, BP: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 5

Grand Lodge

Male CN Human Druid(Feral Shifter) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC:14 (Touch:12, Flat:12) | CMB 4, CMD 15 | F+5, R+2, W+5 | Init+2 | Perc+7 | Speed: 30 | Active conditions: None
Tracked:
level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Shillelagh, Obscuring Mist | Bullets: 20 | Wand CLW: 50 | Potion of CLW: 2 | Acid Flask: 2

Finvarra moves 20ft and casts Produce Flame. "We've got your back Janira!"

flame+bless+IC+agi: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 1 = 20
damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4 + 1 = 5 forgot my strength mod

Produce Flame:

School evocation [fire]

Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S

Range 0 ft.
Effect flame in your palm
Duration 1 min./level (D)
Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance yes

Flames as bright as a torch appear in your open hand. The flames harm neither you nor your equipment.

In addition to providing illumination, the flames can be hurled or used to touch enemies. You can strike an opponent with a melee touch attack, dealing fire damage equal to 1d6 + 1 point per caster level (maximum +5). Alternatively, you can hurl the flames up to 120 feet as a thrown weapon. When doing so, you attack with a ranged touch attack (with no range penalty) and deal the same damage as with the melee attack. No sooner do you hurl the flames than a new set appears in your hand. Each attack you make reduces the remaining duration by 1 minute. If an attack reduces the remaining duration to 0 minutes or less, the spell ends after the attack resolves.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Half-Orc Fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 16  T 11 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: -2 Str

Harkus says nothing as he runs, trying to close the distance quickly. He then prepares to cross over the fallen tree.

Harkus will try to cross over the fallen tree next round.

Grand Lodge

| HP: 24/24, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 28 (T13, FF 16) (+2 dodge AC vs. aberrations, oozes, vermin)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+6* | Init +4 | Perc +10, SM +7, Diplomacy +6, Intimidate +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dancing Lights 1/1, Ghost Sound 1/1, Prestidigitation 1/1, Speak with Animals 1/1 | Judgement: 0/1, Prepared Agent: 1/1, Resistant Touch: 5/5, Teamwork: 2/2 | Active Conditions: Elixir of Hiding (1 hr, +10 stealth)

Toban runs to the edge of the stream.


Finvarra, casting the spell Produce Flame is your standard action in this round. You'll have to throw it next round as your standard, but I'll allow you to keep the die rolls if that helps. It's funky spell that produces the flame when cast, but can't make attack the same round. Sorry, common problem with that spell.


Final Exam - Round 1 - continued

Finvarra rushes forward, casting a spell that conjures a ball of flame in his hand. He readies to launch it in the next round.

Toban moves forward to the edge of the flooded stream. The water rushes by quite quickly.

Harkus knows he's got to close the distance in a hurry, and he double-times it down to the fallen log which looks slippery, but passable.

The minotaur bellows a loud challenge, stepping forward while swinging its battleaxe at the halfling that just won't shut up. The axe cleaves the wounded Janira, and she falls in a spurt of blood, slumping unconscious at the feet of the great beast.

Naysha, Sekell, and Zaraah are up to close the round.

GM Screen:

Minoatur axe: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Dmg: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 5) + 4 = 12


Crossing the Log Bridge
The tree trunk is a 3' diameter log that spans the width of the river, creating an impromptu bridge. The trunk is slippery with moss and splashing water.

Crossing it at half-speed requires a DC 7 Acrobatics check, during which time creatures are considered flat-footed. Failing the Acrobatics check results in a fall to the river unless a DC 13 Reflex is made, in which case the PC lands prone on the trunk, and must make the Acrobatics check again to stand and get moving (at half-speed). You can move at full speed again when on solid ground.

The Rushing Stream
The stream is about 10ft wide and 5 ft deep. The water moves downstream from east to west at 30ft/round.

Treat as rough water, which requires a DC 15 Swim check to navigate. A large creature (like a minotaur) can walk through the water with a DC 12 STR check. Failing the STR check immobilizes the PC that round.

Scarab Sages

Zaraah sees Janira and a battle Frenzy starts again! She runs forward to the Minotaur and thrusts forward with her Rapier!

I am remote - can anyone please move my icon. Thanks!

"Leave us alone you monster!" Zaarah cries out.

Rapier attack roll : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage roll : 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

In case Zaarah is attacked she uses 'Opportune Parry' and parries by expending an AoO and a Panache Point (currently 4/5 and 3/5 after potential parry remaining)

Opportune Parry: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

So if the attack roll of the opponent is lower than her parry roll of 11 then the opponent does not hit and she could potentially reposte)

In case Zaarah successfully parries she uses 'Reposte' as an immediate action to attack the opponent that attacked her.

Rapier reposte attack roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Damage reposte roll : 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf
Stats:
HP(12/12) AC/Touch/Flat 17/14/13 Fort/Ref/Will 4/6/2 CMB/CMD +2/15 Init +6
Skills:
Perception +8, Stealth +12, survival +6, climb +7, know(eng) +4, Dis Device +10, know(dung) +4
1 Ranger (Dungeon Rover)

Sekell rushes forward and fires an arrow at the minotaur.
attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 19
damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10

Grand Lodge

Male CN Human Druid(Feral Shifter) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC:14 (Touch:12, Flat:12) | CMB 4, CMD 15 | F+5, R+2, W+5 | Init+2 | Perc+7 | Speed: 30 | Active conditions: None
Tracked:
level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Shillelagh, Obscuring Mist | Bullets: 20 | Wand CLW: 50 | Potion of CLW: 2 | Acid Flask: 2
DM DoctorEvil wrote:

Finvarra, casting the spell Produce Flame is your standard action in this round. You'll have to throw it next round as your standard, but I'll allow you to keep the die rolls if that helps. It's funky spell that produces the flame when cast, but can't make attack the same round. Sorry, common problem with that spell.

otays, we'll go with that

Grand Lodge

Male CN Human Druid(Feral Shifter) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC:14 (Touch:12, Flat:12) | CMB 4, CMD 15 | F+5, R+2, W+5 | Init+2 | Perc+7 | Speed: 30 | Active conditions: None
Tracked:
level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Shillelagh, Obscuring Mist | Bullets: 20 | Wand CLW: 50 | Potion of CLW: 2 | Acid Flask: 2

Zaarah, double-moved you 60ft which has you on the log. Let me know if I missed something that had you in melee range. Good luck on the Crossing The Log Bridge rolls!

Scarab Sages

Very sorry! Ignore my post! ;-) I think I had loaded GM’s earlier post and did not see the map so I assumed we would be in melee range without problems.

Scarab Sages

acrobatics to get over the river at half speed: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Sovereign Court

Female Human Oracle 4 | HP: 31/31 | AC 15 (T13, FF 13) | CMB: +3 CMD: 15 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+4 | Init +2 | Perc +0, SM +1, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12 | Speed 30 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 2/4, 1st: 6/7 | Flicker: 2/2, Assumed Form (at will), Whimsical Prank (at will, +9) | Active Conditions: None

Lady Naysha runs to the brdge as fast as she can.

Run action!

Grand Lodge

| HP: 24/24, Temp HP: 0/0 | AC 28 (T13, FF 16) (+2 dodge AC vs. aberrations, oozes, vermin)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+7 R:+4 W:+6* | Init +4 | Perc +10, SM +7, Diplomacy +6, Intimidate +6 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 1st: 4/4 | Dancing Lights 1/1, Ghost Sound 1/1, Prestidigitation 1/1, Speak with Animals 1/1 | Judgement: 0/1, Prepared Agent: 1/1, Resistant Touch: 5/5, Teamwork: 2/2 | Active Conditions: Elixir of Hiding (1 hr, +10 stealth)

Toban continues to run and jumps attempting to cross the stream.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 2 - 1 = 16

"Aaaaa!"

Toban casts stabilize on Janira.


Final Exam - Round 1 - concluded

Lady Naysha hikes up her skirts, and flat out runs for the log-bride, just getting close enough to worry about how to safely cross.

Sekell moves forward a bit then peppers the evil minotaur with arrows from behind the stream. One such arrow, hits the minotaur in the left shoulder.

Bursting forth from the cave mouth, Zaraah hurries to enter the fray, but can only get as far as the narrow bridge.

Counting the diagonals, where Zaraah's token is, is the extent of a double move. Will need to cross teh bridge next round (see above).

End of Round 1


The Final Exam - Round 2

Bless (3 rounds) in effect - +1 on attacks

22 Janira (unconscious and bleeding out)
16 Finvarra
13 Toban
13 Harkus
13 Minotaur (10hp dmg)
10 Naysha
8 Sekell
6 Zaraah

After casting flame into his palm last round, Finvarra gathers up the tongues of fire and throws them in an arcing lob onto the evil minotaur. The flame goes out after being thrown.

Don't add STR modifier to spell damage, only weapon damage, but nice try!

Toban leaps over the swift stream, and when he lands, tosses a divine spell at Janira to halt her bleeding.

Harkus is up next and is on record as saying he will try the log next round. See above for how to give it a go.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Half-Orc Fighter 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 16  T 11 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +0 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: -2 Str

Harkus begins to cross the fallen tree.

Acrobatics: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (19) - 2 = 17

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf
Stats:
HP(12/12) AC/Touch/Flat 17/14/13 Fort/Ref/Will 4/6/2 CMB/CMD +2/15 Init +6
Skills:
Perception +8, Stealth +12, survival +6, climb +7, know(eng) +4, Dis Device +10, know(dung) +4
1 Ranger (Dungeon Rover)

Might be too busy to sit and post the next couple of days, so i'll just post my next attack just in case

Sekell moves in close to have a better shot and fires again.

attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 19
damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8

Grand Lodge

Male CN Human Druid(Feral Shifter) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC:14 (Touch:12, Flat:12) | CMB 4, CMD 15 | F+5, R+2, W+5 | Init+2 | Perc+7 | Speed: 30 | Active conditions: None
Tracked:
level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Shillelagh, Obscuring Mist | Bullets: 20 | Wand CLW: 50 | Potion of CLW: 2 | Acid Flask: 2

Fin watches Harkus cross the fallen tree, "Hope he has no problems!"

Grand Lodge

Male CN Human Druid(Feral Shifter) 2 | HP 22/22 | AC:14 (Touch:12, Flat:12) | CMB 4, CMD 15 | F+5, R+2, W+5 | Init+2 | Perc+7 | Speed: 30 | Active conditions: None
Tracked:
level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Shillelagh, Obscuring Mist | Bullets: 20 | Wand CLW: 50 | Potion of CLW: 2 | Acid Flask: 2

Finvarra struggles to think what he can do next. "My main offensive ability had no effect on that beast! Must focus on Janira and find out how many charges my Wand of Cure Light Wounds has left!"

Would I be able to do a long jump during my double move action?

201 to 250 of 295 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] 05-08 The Confirmation - New Player Table - by DM DoctorEvil All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.