[OutPost I] GM Eclipse's Mists of Mwangi (Inactive)

Game Master Agent Eclipse

Maps, Handouts, Information.


201 to 230 of 230 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, CLW, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen steps into the room and is taken aback by the size of Da'Tunga. He fumbles with a bolt and loads his crossbow while he keeps his eyes on the large gorilla.

movement, move action
load light crossbow, move action

The Exchange

Spells:
-/0/0/0/0/0/0
Male Human Warpriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 (19*) T 14 (15*) FF 14 | CMD 16 (18*) | F +3 R +4 (+5*) W +4 | Spd 30' | Perc +7; SM +6; Aura of Good | Init +4 (+5*) | Blessings 0/3 | Conditions: *Mist-tainted

"WAAAAAGGGH!" Uther roars back at the fine specimen apedom banging its chest in the middle of the the room. He clatters into the room, banging the vine covered walls with his heavy bow and thumps his own chest, trying to make a noise to rival that of the giant ape. Snapping at a nearby monkey and feeling oddly at home, he than gleefully looses an arrow at Da'Tunga.

Atk. Longbow; PBS: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 = 22
Dmg. Piercing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 2| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/19 | CMD:15 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+8 | Init:+1 | Perception: +11, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 0/3, Blessings: 2/4, Fervor: 1/4 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves), Divine Favor (+2), Sanctuary DC 14

Grey steps into the room, drawing his lucerne hammer and calling upon his god as he advances. "везение!"

to hit; mwk lucerne hammer, divine favor: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 = 14
damage; mwk lucerne hammer, divine favor: 1d12 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6

Swift action to cast divine favor, move action forward, standard action attack with reach.

The Exchange

Male Tian (Tokyo) Human Wizard/4

Wilen quickly reloads his crossbow and moves into the room with his newfound agility but he never loses sight of the massive gorilla.

As Uther bounds into the room answering the challenge the other primates slam their fists in approval!

"Ooo Ooh Ooo" echoes through the room as if cheering on the combat however it dies down as they see him sling a sharp stick rather than enter the melee but the cheers turn into shocked cries as the stick lands squarely in the chest of Da'Tunga.

Grey accepts the challenge to enter melee willingly following closely behind the arrow by heaving his lucerne hammer into the air and sending it crashing down onto the beast but what looks like a solid hit instead causes pieces of bark to splinter off it's flesh on impact.

The pounding of the observers increases as the combat unravels.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Da'Tunga (Blue)(-5)
Unknown (Red)
---------------
Korgan
Grimbl
Grey
Uther
Wilen

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT

PENDING

Grand Lodge

Korgan charges the big monkey and attempts to make a mighty swing at the end.
This should provoke an AoO due to the creature's longer reach

Charge Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 I cannot wait for that Wisdom to hit next level lol.
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

"Well, the bigger they are and all that!"

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Da'Tunga sees Korgan charging to strike him and swings a massive backhand at the dwarf...
Slam(AoA): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
...but Korgan is able to duck under the retaliation. His own attak loses momentum allowing the ape to brush off the attack with ease.

Grim attempts to follow up with a crossbow shot...
Crossbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 6
...but the difficulty of firing through the melee ends with a bolt going past Da'Tunga and crashing into the vine covered wall inches from another primate.

"RAAAGH" it roars grabbing the bolt and snapping it in half

A moment later Korgan starts to feel magic creeping over him but it is clear that Da'Tunga is not the caster.

Will 12 (Korgan, open if fail.):

The Curse of the Tik-Taan falls upon you causing –2 penalty to attack rolls, saves, ability checks, and skill checks.

In addition, while affected, the skin of the target takes on a
rough, wooden appearance.

This is a supernatural curse that pierces SR.

---------------

Deeming the dwarf less of a threat Da'Tunga brings both of his massive arms up before crashing them down on Grey who used his full strength to push one of the attacks aside.

Slam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Slam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Meanwhile the captive worker is still wavering in his delirious state on the altar.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 2 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Da'Tunga (Blue)(-5)
Unknown (Red)
---------------
Korgan
Grimbl
Grey(-8)
Uther
Wilen

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT

PENDING

Korgan: Will Save 12 or open spoiler.

The Exchange

Spells:
-/0/0/0/0/0/0
Male Human Warpriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 (19*) T 14 (15*) FF 14 | CMD 16 (18*) | F +3 R +4 (+5*) W +4 | Spd 30' | Perc +7; SM +6; Aura of Good | Init +4 (+5*) | Blessings 0/3 | Conditions: *Mist-tainted

Uther clatters his bow on the ground a few times, then hops closer to the massive gorilla and its monkey cheerleaders, but makes sure to keep out of arms reach. "OOOH WAAAGH!" He roars as he raises his bow to launch another pointy stick at Da'Tunga.

Atk. Longbow; PBS: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 1 = 23
Dmg. Piercing; PBS: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Confirm Critical: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 1 = 19
Extra Damage: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 2 = 7

5' step, standard to shoot, aiming at top right square of Da'Tunga to avoid firing into melee penalties.

Grand Lodge

will save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

"Hah! Like your foul magics could affect a servant of Torag! Do you see me looking like a monkey over here? And quit ignoring me ugly!"

Korgan moves around, provoking another AoO and then swings his warhammer.

swing: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, CLW, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen observes the chaotic melee and waits until it just shifts to the left of his view, leaving a decently direct shot at Da'Tunga.

light crossbow vs DaTunga, into melee, at point-blank: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
crossbow bolt piercing damage, at point-blank: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Holy strike damage, IF evil: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 2| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/19 | CMD:15 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+8 | Init:+1 | Perception: +11, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 0/3, Blessings: 2/4, Fervor: 1/4 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves), Divine Favor (+2), Sanctuary DC 14

Stepping forward Grey drops his hammer and tears at the ape with his claws.

to hit; claw, divine favor: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 2 = 19
damage; claw, divine favor: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11

to hit; claw, divine favor: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 = 8
damage; claw, divine favor: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, CLW, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15
Wilen Proudbrew wrote:

Wilen observes the chaotic melee and waits until it just shifts to the left of his view, leaving a decently direct shot at Da'Tunga.

Just noticed I forgot to apply the +4 DEX (+2 to hit), and the -4 for firing at a target engaged in melee, so the attack roll should be...

CORRECTED light crossbow vs DaTunga, into melee, at point-blank: 11 + 5 + 2 - 4 = 14

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

The next assault is lead by the arrow of Uther which sinks deep into the shoulder of Da'Tunga leaving only the the fletching still visible. He wails in pain while grabbing.

Taking the opportunity Korgan swings to his weakened side and the ape tries to stop the incoming attack...

Slam(AoA): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

...but the damage to his arm was slowed his attack just enough for Korgan to duck under before he takes his own swing. Once again his momentum is shifted by the close-call and his attack is ineffectual.

Wilen waits for the proper moment as the two combatants trade attacks. Seeing the opening he fires for the beasts chest but it sails by merely further distracting the injured primate.

Following the arrow is Grey leaping onto the beasts chest sinking his claws deep into the chest of Da'tunga before dropping down raking vicious wounds across his body. Moments later Da'tunga wavers and nearly entraps the witchwolf as he falls to the ground.

As the enemy collides with the stone floor a burst of vegetation bursts out from underneath him causing the vines and foliage around the room to grow at an exceptional rate.

Grim reloads his crossbow during the attack.

Reflex DC 12 or gain Entangled condition. If you pass you may move as normal but must make another save if in the area at the end of your turn.

Entangled:

The character is ensnared. Being entangled impedes movement, but does not entirely prevent it unless the bonds are anchored to an immobile object or tethered by an opposing force. An entangled creature moves at half speed, cannot run or charge, and takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls and a –4 penalty to Dexterity. An entangled character who attempts to cast a spell must make a concentration check (DC 15 + spell level) or lose the spell.

GM Rolls:

Perception (Grey): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Perception (Wilen): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Perception (Uther): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Perception (Grim): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Perception (Korgan): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Even as the vines bursting forth from the room threaten to restrain the group all notice the monkeys going silent after their champions defeat. Further everyone except Wilen notices they are all looking towards the far side of the room at an idol that is partially hidden in some of the thicker foliage.Green

The cursed worker also looks to the idol through its haze.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 3 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Idol (Green)
Unknown (Red)
---------------
Korgan
Grimbl
Grey(-8)
Uther
Wilen

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT
Green Box: Entangle | Difficult Terrain

PENDING

Reflex DC 12: ALL

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, CLW, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Reflex to avoid entanglement, DC 12: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Wilen notices the vines suddenly growing out of control, rapidly. He noticed just in time to evade their concerted efforts at wrapping some of his limbs.

He looks around at his companions and wonders what they're looking at across the room...

Grand Lodge

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Korgan gets rooted to the floor as the vines grab his stubby legs. In response, he simply tries yanking his legs out with all his strength.

Strength Check, DC 12, Move Action: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

And he keeps pulling, hoping to break free.

Strength Check, DC 12, Standard Action: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

But he just can't quite rip his legs from the vines.

"Damn plants. This is why us dwarves work with stone." he grumbles.

The Exchange

Spells:
-/0/0/0/0/0/0
Male Human Warpriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 (19*) T 14 (15*) FF 14 | CMD 16 (18*) | F +3 R +4 (+5*) W +4 | Spd 30' | Perc +7; SM +6; Aura of Good | Init +4 (+5*) | Blessings 0/3 | Conditions: *Mist-tainted

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Uther starts pounding his chest in celebration, only for the vines to wrap around his arms and legs, rooting him to the spot. "AAAAaaaghh! Plants BAD!" He struggles against the greenery, attempting rip himself free.

Strength (DC 12): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

But only finds himself getting more frustrated. "Uther not happy! Must. Crush. Tiny. Wood man!" He pulls against the vines even more forcefully, howling and frothing at the mouth.

Strength (DC 12): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

"Ahaha! Uther free!" He bellows with relieved laughter.

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Two move actions to break free, and made save to stay free.

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 2| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/19 | CMD:15 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+8 | Init:+1 | Perception: +11, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 0/3, Blessings: 2/4, Fervor: 1/4 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves), Divine Favor (+2), Sanctuary DC 14

reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Dodging the vines Grey makes his way to the idol. "Smash it or take it?"
reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Double move forward, reflex save for ending turn in vines.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Grim, Reflex 12: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Grim able to avoid the encroaching vegetation fires off a shot at the idol instinctively scoring a hit deep into the trunk of the idol.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 1 = 16
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Grim, Reflex 12: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

---

With the arrow now sticking out of it and Grey breathing down over it the idol begins to shift wildly and shriek. The rest of the primates roar back in unison. Grey watches as the idol begins to shift and grow into a tree but this provides an opening for attack.

AoO from Grey

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 4 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Idol (Green) (-6)
Unknown (Red)
---------------
Wilen
Korgan
Uther
Grimbl
Grey

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT
Green Box: Entangle | Difficult Terrain

PENDING
AoO from Grey

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, CLW, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen finally notices the idol that they're all looking at.

"Oh..."

When he sees others attacking it he quickly reloads and fires his crossbow at it...

Reload light crossbow, move action
light crossbow, into melee, at idol: 1d20 + 4 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 2 - 4 = 14
crossbow bolt piercing damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Holy strike damage, IF evil: 1d6 ⇒ 4

The Exchange

Spells:
-/0/0/0/0/0/0
Male Human Warpriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 (19*) T 14 (15*) FF 14 | CMD 16 (18*) | F +3 R +4 (+5*) W +4 | Spd 30' | Perc +7; SM +6; Aura of Good | Init +4 (+5*) | Blessings 0/3 | Conditions: *Mist-tainted

Uther roars back at the noisy primates surrounding the room, then supplies a somewhat predictable answer to Grey's question. "SMASH!" He bounds across the room on all fours, easily tearing up any grasping vines without slowing down, rounding the ziggurat and ready to lay into the idol with his club-like bow. "We smash ev- Oooh?!" The sudden transformation from idol to tree confuses poor old Uther, and he forgets to even snap at the nearby monkeys.

Swift action to activate blessing to ignore difficult terrain, Double move.

Grand Lodge

Korgan keeps pulling, hoping to get his legs free from the vines.

Strength Check, DC 12, Move action: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

"Ah, sod it. Take this!" he says as he hurls his hammer at the idol.

Warhammer Throw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 -4 for in melee
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Under the combined assault of the group the Idol is taken down before it can fully turn into a tree. Between crossbow bolts and a heaved warhammer is shatters into a dozen wooden splinters. It lets out one last primal shriek as spirits of past Mwangi shamans burst out into the night once again free.

The poor thing had no other tricks up its sleeve after Da'Tunga went down. I imagine it is more interesting with more combatants in the higher tier.

The collection of primates go silent as if coming out of a strong haze. Most sit down grasping their heads or beginning to clean themselves. Then as if taking a breath the mist is pulled away showing the room just to be an elaborate display. The man on the altar stirs as his visage shifts back to his more elven features.

"Ah...what happened here? Why am I strapped to the exhibit?" he says weakly to the group.

Grim and Uther also begin to return to normal as the Mists of the Tik Taan no longer hold dominion over the museum.

Grand Lodge

"Oy, manling, looks like of your exhibits went haywire and we the Pathfinder Society had to be called in to save you. Make sure you pass along yer thanks to the Society." Korgan says to the ties up man. He then looks to Uther as he returns to his humanoid form.

"So about that drinking contest, laddy? Where's the best place to get ale around here that isn't watered down?" he says as he begins to walk with Uther out of the exhibit.

The Exchange

Spells:
-/0/0/0/0/0/0
Male Human Warpriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 (19*) T 14 (15*) FF 14 | CMD 16 (18*) | F +3 R +4 (+5*) W +4 | Spd 30' | Perc +7; SM +6; Aura of Good | Init +4 (+5*) | Blessings 0/3 | Conditions: *Mist-tainted

Uther holds his head and wobbles a little, exhaling a cloud of mist and looking a lot more like his old self. "What the... Where..." He looks around, confused and feeling like troop of halflings have been dancing on his chest. As Korgan starts leading him out of the exhibit, Uther spots Nigel up on the ziggurat. "Should... Shouldn't we untie... Ummm..." He starts to protest, but his throat is sore from all the howling, and a few drinks would really hit the spot about now. "There's a small place in the Coins that you might like. Brew their own craft stuff from the best ingredients in the market. It's more expensive, but nothing compares to the full flavour of pure ale. Loser buys?"

Grand Lodge

"Sounds good to me!" he says excitedly. "Ah, don't worry about Nigel, we saved his life, and that's what counts. I'm sure someone will untie him in a minute, we've got ale to drink!"

He then looks back to Nigel, "Although, I'd untie you know if you join us, loser pays!" he says with a sly grin barely visible under his helmet.

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Hao Jin Cataclysm

"Drinking? You sound like the oaf Adril...I have to clean up this mess or at least find...did you kill the workers?" he says nervously worried about the state of the museum more than the fact that he is barely clothed and covered in monkey-finger-painted runes.

He shakes his head and calls out to Uther, "Yes, you should untie me. Please. Thank you for...wow that is a large primate. The zoo needs to hear about this!"

Grand Lodge

"Kill the workers? Bah! Knocked out some monkies more like. Far as I know, none of them are dead, just a little hammered, and not in the good way." he responds to Nigel.

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, CLW, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

As the mist lifts away, and various folk "wake up", Wilen has a chance to really take in the details now that the immediate danger is gone.

"This place smells like a zoo that hasn't been cleaned in a while..."

He makes a horrible face at a feces-painted run on the wall next to him. "Let's get out of here, drink or no."

The Exchange

Spells:
-/0/0/0/0/0/0
Male Human Warpriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 (19*) T 14 (15*) FF 14 | CMD 16 (18*) | F +3 R +4 (+5*) W +4 | Spd 30' | Perc +7; SM +6; Aura of Good | Init +4 (+5*) | Blessings 0/3 | Conditions: *Mist-tainted

"Adril?" Uther says, turning towards Nigel. "I remember now! He's the one who asked us to help you." He climbs the ziggurat and starts to untie the half-naked elf. "Yeah, it's a bit fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure we saved everyone we could. Cursed mists or something, messed with our heads..." He looks down at the poor guy and adds, "You sure you don't want to join us? You look like you need a drink more than I do."

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

He nods graciously while rubbing his hands after they get down from the ziggurat.

"Adril sent you? Why would he do that...I...no I am going to clean up this mess and tend to the wounded the best I can so we can re-open. It will need to be in top shape when it is opened to the Pathfinder Society for research. It is the best I can do. I know he will likely be besting you at your drinking games but remind Adril to stop by so I can thank him personally and get the paperwork settled for our new partnership." he says conjuring a smile even in his weakened state.

He then leads the Pathfinders over to one of the displays talking in length about one of the spears. It looks of ancient Mwangi make and has a bejeweled shaft adorned with the feathers of exotic birds. He hands it to you with a wink.

"Show this to the lodge historian and you will see your allowances from this mission grow." he laughs a bit as if he was talking about himself when he was part of the organization.

The Exchange

Spells:
-/0/0/0/0/0/0
Male Human Warpriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 (19*) T 14 (15*) FF 14 | CMD 16 (18*) | F +3 R +4 (+5*) W +4 | Spd 30' | Perc +7; SM +6; Aura of Good | Init +4 (+5*) | Blessings 0/3 | Conditions: *Mist-tainted

"Growing allowences? Ha! You mean extra drinking money... Thanks." Uther says as he takes the spear, "The Venture-Captain will be happy to hear about your decision to open the museum to the Society. I'll let him know you want him to stop by." He grabs Nigel's hand and gives it a vigorous shake. "Ha! If it looks like he's going to win, I'll tell him it's urgent.

201 to 230 of 230 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [OutPost I] GM Eclipse's Mists of Mwangi Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.