[OutPost I] GM Eclipse's Mists of Mwangi (Inactive)

Game Master Agent Eclipse

Maps, Handouts, Information.


151 to 200 of 230 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Korgan looks to grey and signals that he will go right and Grey can go left towards the corner.

Assuming Grey responds back, he will move forward with grey to the far corner.

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 2| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/19 | CMD:15 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+8 | Init:+1 | Perception: +11, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 0/3, Blessings: 2/4, Fervor: 1/4 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves), Divine Favor (+2), Sanctuary DC 14

Ready for whatever cursed horror appears, Grey circles around to the left.

stealth; take ten: 10 + 1 - 6 = 5

The Exchange

Spells:
-/0/0/0/0/0/0
Male Human Warpriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 (19*) T 14 (15*) FF 14 | CMD 16 (18*) | F +3 R +4 (+5*) W +4 | Spd 30' | Perc +7; SM +6; Aura of Good | Init +4 (+5*) | Blessings 0/3 | Conditions: *Mist-tainted

Uther hops on top of a crate in the middle of Grey and Korgan, holding his bow above his head and ready to bash anything that moves.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

The group moves tactically around the shelves and boxes but soon realizes there isn't enough room for a creature to be lurking in here. As you draw closer you notice a the sound is coming from a vent near the top of the wall. The grates are far too small to see through but it clearly leads to the adjacent room.

With no apparent threat Wilen takes a little extra time but the boxes are only filled with smaller relics, gift shop replicas, and cleaning supplies.

Nigel is also nowhere to be found...once again.

Grand Lodge

"To the next room then?" asks Korgan as he walks towards the door.

The Exchange

Spells:
-/0/0/0/0/0/0
Male Human Warpriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 (19*) T 14 (15*) FF 14 | CMD 16 (18*) | F +3 R +4 (+5*) W +4 | Spd 30' | Perc +7; SM +6; Aura of Good | Init +4 (+5*) | Blessings 0/3 | Conditions: *Mist-tainted

Uther eyes the grates suspiciously, wondering if a very tiny man is living in the walls or if someone is having an inappropriately good time in the restroom. However, before he can decide which it is, Korgan heads towards the lavatory, so Uther follows. "Half-man need to make?" He wonders as he knuckle-walks behind, bow clanging against the floor.

Grand Lodge

"Hear that laughing Uther? My dwarven senses are telling me that the manling we are looking for be in the next room. Seems like he is hiding, and having good fun with it to."

The Exchange

Spells:
-/0/0/0/0/0/0
Male Human Warpriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 (19*) T 14 (15*) FF 14 | CMD 16 (18*) | F +3 R +4 (+5*) W +4 | Spd 30' | Perc +7; SM +6; Aura of Good | Init +4 (+5*) | Blessings 0/3 | Conditions: *Mist-tainted

"Good! Sooner we find other man, sooner Uther drink you under table." Uther says, giving Korgan a big friendly grin.

Grand Lodge

"Don't know if I want to drink a gorilla under the table, sounds expensive. Let's hope we get you back to normal before we go to local inn, aye?"

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, CLW, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

"Okay, this has to be it. I hope he's not in a state where he's a danger to himself and us. It'd be nice to to get him out unharmed."

Wilen thumbs his bomb-pouch as he follows Korgan and Uther into the next room.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Today was a unbelievably long day. Sorry for a late post

Korgan and Uther lead the way towards the lavatory after discerning the wailing was originating there...or possibly a man living in the wall if you ask Uther.

As he pushes open the door the group is assaulted with the stench of sewage and the scene laid before Korgan is not much better. The lavatory is filled with a thick bank of the mist but it has been tinged a sickly brown as if it was reflecting the pool of excrement that has built up in the center of the room. Smeared along the walls and ceiling are more of the filth mixed with what can only be blood.

The source of the wailing is made clear as from across the room a bright red face jerks around to face Korgan. Even through the mist it is clear that this must be another member of the staff twisted by the foul curse.

"WAAAAAGH WAAAAGH" it calls out only to be answered by the hissing of a serpent that has coiled around one of the bathroom stalls. The thick layer of refuse and odorous mist covering it makes it difficult to examine.

The primate begins to thrash about in the refuse as if too challenge Korgan if he enters his territory.

We aren't entering combat just yet but it is clear that is only one step away. Anyone that wants to take that first step inside or make an action is able too. They will appear at the top of initiative.

GM Rolls:

Initiative Grey: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Initiative Wilen: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Initiative Uther: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Initiative Grimbl: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Initiative Korgan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Initiative Gold: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Initiative Crimson: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, CLW, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen stands stunned in fright at the sight of the cursed primate. He reaches for his final extract and puts it to his lips.

At the earliest possibility Wilen consumes his extract of targeted bomb admixture.

Grand Lodge

"We doing this the easy way or the hard way, monkey-man?" Korgan asks the cursed employee.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

The Exchange

Spells:
-/0/0/0/0/0/0
Male Human Warpriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 (19*) T 14 (15*) FF 14 | CMD 16 (18*) | F +3 R +4 (+5*) W +4 | Spd 30' | Perc +7; SM +6; Aura of Good | Init +4 (+5*) | Blessings 0/3 | Conditions: *Mist-tainted

"WAAAAGH WAAAGH!" Uther replies, banging his chest.

"Monkey-man smells evil!" He declares, holding his bow at the ready. "Uther say do this easy way... Hit monkey-man 'till he just man-man."

Aid Diplomacy: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

It appears the monkey is in no mood to bargain or relent as it replies by splashing the mixture of excrement and blood in your direction but otherwise holding its position.

The snake has also began to slither towards the group and around Korgan's legs before attempting to strike.

Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

However the snake clearly misses its strike instead releasing some poison into the air.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Enemy (Gold)
Enemy (Crimson)
---------------
Wilen
Korgan
Uther
Grimbl
Grey

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT

PENDING

The Exchange

Spells:
-/0/0/0/0/0/0
Male Human Warpriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 (19*) T 14 (15*) FF 14 | CMD 16 (18*) | F +3 R +4 (+5*) W +4 | Spd 30' | Perc +7; SM +6; Aura of Good | Init +4 (+5*) | Blessings 0/3 | Conditions: *Mist-tainted

Uther considers whacking the snake coiled around Korgan's leg, but he looses sight of it and decides that the dwarf would take it the wrong way if he started hitting him randomly. Instead, Uther bounds into the disgusting room and looses an arrow at the other ape.

Atk. Longbow; PBS, Mist: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 12
Dmg. Piercing; PBS: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Grand Lodge

"Yer right not to be hitting me." he says to Uther with a chuckle.

"I can handle a wee snake myself, I should think."

Warhammer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

The snake must have gotten to those "hard to reach" places it seems as Korgan swings wildly at the air near him.

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, CLW, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen winds up and releases his bomb from a beautifully arcing throw.

Throw Bomb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Bomb fire damage, targeted bomb admixture: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Snakes are a narrow target though and the bomb flies right by him and makes a fairly impressive but localized explosion, a hint at what might have become of the snake had the explosive hit its target.

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 2| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/19 | CMD:15 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+8 | Init:+1 | Perception: +11, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 0/3, Blessings: 2/4, Fervor: 1/4 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves), Divine Favor (+2), Sanctuary DC 14

Seeing the foul room, Grey calls upon the Father to make this fight swift. "везение!" Stepping beside Korgan, he starts work on the snake.

Use fervor to cast divine favor as a swift action. Full round attack.

to hit; claw, divine favor: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 = 20
damage; claw, divine favor: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

to hit; claw, divine favor: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 2 = 19
damage; claw, divine favor: 1d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Uther bounds past the group dealing with the affectionate viper and fires an arrow at his fellow primate. It nearly hits digs into his leg but instead sails past landing in a pile of mangled body parts near the drain.

Korgan struggles in an attempt to deal with the viper but it manages to keep slithering out of reach of his warhammer.

Wilen attempts to make use of his specialized blast but the bomb sails past landing on the stone floor with a loud burst that echoes through the bathroom. A small crater in the floor and the shaking foundation is left in it's wake.

Recoiling the snake slithers onto Korgan's back where Grey has a clear shot to strike. His claws quickly shred through its scales leaving several pieces falling to the ground at their feet.

Botting Grim

Seeing the snake dealt with Grim slides by the group and joins Uther by sending forward a bolt from his crossbow.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 2 = 25
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

The bolt lodges into the red-faced terrors right shoulder as he wails in pain before ripping it out and throwing back at Wilen.

"Bad monkey! You die like others now!"

The enemy then rushes Grim attempting to slam both fists down onto his head.

Slam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

However the muck on the floor causes it to almost slip throwing off his aim making the attack look more like a tantrum.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Enemy (Gold)(-4)
---------------
Wilen
Korgan
Uther
Grimbl
Grey

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT

PENDING

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, CLW, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen winces, embarrassed as his bomb slams into the bathroom floor causing a lot of additional noise for none of the desired effect.

After the snake is dispatched he looks up and checks that his angle through the door would give him a shot at the cursed monkey. He pulls out his crossbow to prepare it.

Draw light crossbow, move action
Load light crossbow, move action

Grand Lodge

Korgan will stomp in and provoke an AoO, then swing his warhammer.

Warhammer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 +2 for flank?
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

"Thanks for the help, now let's take this one down."

The Exchange

Spells:
-/0/0/0/0/0/0
Male Human Warpriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 (19*) T 14 (15*) FF 14 | CMD 16 (18*) | F +3 R +4 (+5*) W +4 | Spd 30' | Perc +7; SM +6; Aura of Good | Init +4 (+5*) | Blessings 0/3 | Conditions: *Mist-tainted

Uther, distracted momentarily by the pretty explosion, finally turns his attention back to the red-faced menace trying to pummel his new friend. "No. You bad monkey!" He wittily retorts as he charges, swinging his heavy bow as hard as he can. "You die now." He starts to laugh at his own cleverness and the thrill of fighting side by side with his allies.

Atk. Empty Quiver; Charge, Mist: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 13
Dmg. Bludgeoning; Mist: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 2| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/19 | CMD:15 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+8 | Init:+1 | Perception: +11, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 0/3, Blessings: 2/4, Fervor: 1/4 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves), Divine Favor (+2), Sanctuary DC 14

"двойной!" Suddenly where one witchwolf stood, now there are two. Grey uses the Double warpriest blessing as a move action, this functions like Mirror image except there is only one additional image.

Protected by his god, Grey moves forward into the fray.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

The filthy monkey begins to panic as the group now closes in around him and lashes out with a heavy paw towards Korgan.

Slam (AoO): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

But the attack is thwarted as a warhammer swung by Korgan crushes one of it's arms. The sound of bones cracking is followed by a pained wail but it doesn;t last long as Uther takes the opportunity to continue the beating by whacking the bad monkey on the head.

Wilen and Grim both take the moment to reload their weapons in a more strategic position.

Grey's form shifts and duplicates itself as he moves into position.

---

Still reeling from the other attacks the injured macaque shakes its head as even more enemies are appearing from thin air. Unsure who to attack it continues the loud exchange of yells with Uther.

Slam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

With only one working arm it swings a heavy backhand into the jaw of Uther!

"ME NOT DIE! DIE...IS BAD...SO YOU...DIE..." it adds with a roar but afterwards begins taking heavy breaths as the battle is taking a serious toll on the creature.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 3 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Enemy (Gold)(-18)
---------------
Wilen
Korgan
Uther(-5)
Grimbl
Grey

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT

PENDING

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, CLW, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen's crossbow continues to track the enemy monkey as the melee thickens. Just when Grey steps to the side he lets the bolt loose.

light crossbow attack, at point blank range, into melee, vs. gold: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 4 = 5
crossbow bolt piercing damage, at point blank range: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The Exchange

Spells:
-/0/0/0/0/0/0
Male Human Warpriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 (19*) T 14 (15*) FF 14 | CMD 16 (18*) | F +3 R +4 (+5*) W +4 | Spd 30' | Perc +7; SM +6; Aura of Good | Init +4 (+5*) | Blessings 0/3 | Conditions: *Mist-tainted

Uther shakes his head after the cracking blow, flapping his gums and sending a fine stream of drool flying left and right. "NO! UTHER GOOD. YOU BAD. YOU DIE!" He yells back as he raises he big stick to whack the other ape over the head again.

Atk. Empty Quiver; Mist: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10
Dmg. Bludgeoning; Mist: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Grand Lodge

Warhammer Swing: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 +2 for flank?
Warhammer damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

"You two are driving me nuts. Just go down already if you know what's good for ya."

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 2| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/19 | CMD:15 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+8 | Init:+1 | Perception: +11, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 0/3, Blessings: 2/4, Fervor: 1/4 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves), Divine Favor (+2), Sanctuary DC 14

Grinning ear to ear, Grey sinks his claws into the creature.

to hit; claw, divine favor: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26
damage; claw, divine favor: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

to hit; claw, divine favor: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 = 15
damage; claw, divine favor: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

The room is filled with the deafening roars of both primates but Uther's attempt to finish off his foe goes wide.

However Korgan makes his annoyance of their antics known as he strikes the wavering primate in his wounded shoulder causing him to lurch forward in pain.

"ME...NOT...B-"

This gives Grey the perfect moment to dig is claws in to the back of the creature and drag it to the ground where it stays barely moving.

A moment later the body shakes violently before rolling onto it's back revealing the changing visage of another museum worker.

"FHWOOOOM"

A burst of the thick silvery mist escapes from his slacked jaw. Stillness returns to the body aside from the labored breathing causing the chest to rise periodically.

Combat Over"

Grand Lodge

"Don't be dying on me manling, I don't need that on my conscience." Korgan says as he administers first aid.

Heal Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

After Korgan tends to his more lethal wounds the pudgy and now bald human begins breathing easier.

He is unconscious but stable.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Witchwolf Warpriest 2| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/19 | CMD:15 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+8 | Init:+1 | Perception: +11, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 0/3, Blessings: 2/4, Fervor: 1/4 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves), Divine Favor (+2), Sanctuary DC 14

Watching the worker recover from the curse at the brink of death, Grey eyes his cursed companion thoughtfully. "The Father can cure you Uther... Do you accept his blessing?" Grey asks as gore drips from his claws.

I know you're happy with the curse, but Grey loves this idea...

The Exchange

Spells:
-/0/0/0/0/0/0
Male Human Warpriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 (19*) T 14 (15*) FF 14 | CMD 16 (18*) | F +3 R +4 (+5*) W +4 | Spd 30' | Perc +7; SM +6; Aura of Good | Init +4 (+5*) | Blessings 0/3 | Conditions: *Mist-tainted

Uther raises a large hairy brow at Grey. "Cure?" He asks, clearly puzzled by the offer. "Uther already blessed... Blessed with strength!" He thumps his chest, the loud hollow sound echoing off the walls, and smiles. With a nod and a satisfied grunt, he then wonders off to search the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Hehe, I think I'll pass. :)

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, CLW, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen looks sideways at the now-human figure slumped on the ground. On the one hand he attacked them. On the other, he did not ask to be affected by the mists. but maybe he enjoyed it? like uther?

Leaving others to tend to the unconscious man, he follows Uther off to search the room. Taking his monkey for a walk.

first time I've gone through all my bombs and extracts in a day.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

This is a pretty combat laden scenario and bombs are very scarce at the outset.

As Wilen and his monkey, Uther, search the stalls nothing of much interest is found until a secondary drain is found. Near the drain is the severed head of a half-orc, the look of horror still present on his face. It can be assumed he was killed in the aftermath of the worker being taken by the mist much like in the offices.

This is where you would have found one of the Mission objectives but they have changed due to those factions no longer being relevant. They are a lot simpler now for this scenario.

It seems as if the group has once again reached a dead end with no Nigel or source of the corruption in site. The mist still permeates the structure and the occasional cacophony of primal roars still ring out.

Grand Lodge

"Alright, looks like we need to search somewhere else. I think there is an upstairs to this place, might want to go look there."

He then pauses to think for a minute.

"Looks like nothing too serious so far, I suppose we could take a break and have some guards posted at the main doors to keep this mist inside."

It doesn't seem like time is much of a factor from what we've seen so far if we want to take a rest in Absalom somewhere and come back in order to get your bombs and extracts replenished.

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, CLW, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen hears the primal screams while searching the room with Uther. He stops and listens for the direction...

Perception, listen: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 2| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/19 | CMD:15 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+8 | Init:+1 | Perception: +11, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 0/3, Blessings: 2/4, Fervor: 1/4 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves), Divine Favor (+2), Sanctuary DC 14

"Grand exhibit hall." Grey states as he looks down the last unexplored path.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Wilen takes a moment to listen and while unable to to hear the exact location of the sounds it appears the sounds are originating somewhere deeper. Upon checking the map he realizes there is only one possible room left in the Blakros Museum, the Grand Exhibit Hall located at the far end of the main hallway.

Grey confirms this as he is already heading towards it when the discovery is made beckoning the others along with him.

Grand Lodge

Korgan trudges along with Grey towards the Grand Hall.

The Exchange

Spells:
-/0/0/0/0/0/0
Male Human Warpriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 (19*) T 14 (15*) FF 14 | CMD 16 (18*) | F +3 R +4 (+5*) W +4 | Spd 30' | Perc +7; SM +6; Aura of Good | Init +4 (+5*) | Blessings 0/3 | Conditions: *Mist-tainted

Uther is still staring at the half-orc's head, rubbing his sore jaw, when everyone starts making their way towards the grand hall. Nigel? But as soon as he realises that everyone is moving on, he bounds off after them.

Forgot to do this before, spontaneously using up my last spell slot to cast cure light wounds.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, CLW, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

"How convenient. The cursed beasts know where we haven't been in the museum."

Wilen frowns as he starts off in tow of Grey and the others.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

As the group heads down the hall the sound of tribal drums grow louder till it is deafening. Intermixed into the beat are the calls of at least a dozen different primates.

As the group finally travels the full length of the hallway after what feels like hours the sound hits a fever pitch.

Last room, supposedly (dun dun dun)! Time for any last minute preparations or actions.

The Exchange

Spells:
-/0/0/0/0/0/0
Male Human Warpriest 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 18 (19*) T 14 (15*) FF 14 | CMD 16 (18*) | F +3 R +4 (+5*) W +4 | Spd 30' | Perc +7; SM +6; Aura of Good | Init +4 (+5*) | Blessings 0/3 | Conditions: *Mist-tainted

"Sounds fun!" Uther says, head bobbing along with the drums, "But maybe evil inside, like others? We ready though!" He slaps Wilen on the back with a heavy hand, and does the same to Korgan, and with a hearty laugh, their weapons start glowing a yellow-gold. "See! We have blessing from drunk man in the sky."

Since this is supposedly the last room, I'm going to use up some blessings on Wilen (since you ran out of bombs) and Korgan (because you hit more than me). I don't think it'll work on Grey's claws, so I'll save the last one for an emergency. :)

Holy Strike (minor):
At 1st level, you can touch one weapon and bless it with the power of purity and goodness. For 1 minute, this weapon glows green, white, or yellow-gold and deals an additional 1d6 points of damage against evil creatures. During this time, it's treated as good for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction. This additional damage doesn't stack with the additional damage from the holy weapon special ability.

Grand Lodge

"Well, my hammer is ready. Let's finish this." Korgan says as he takes his usual breaching position by the doors.

Grand Lodge

Witchwolf Warpriest 2| AC 18 T11 F17 | HP 11/19 | CMD:15 | F:+8 R:+3 W:+8 | Init:+1 | Perception: +11, Know(Religion) +1 | Spells: 1st 0/3, Blessings: 2/4, Fervor: 1/4 | Active Effects: Change Shape (claws, racial saves), Divine Favor (+2), Sanctuary DC 14

Grey recites a prayer "Очаровательное Присутствие" and takes on a terrifying aspect. Fangs lengthen and his dark hair shows faint spots taking on the likeness of the jaguar, predator of apes, drawing on the terror of ancestral memories.

Grey used his Charming Presence blessing. Any enemy that attempts to attack him must make a DC 14 Will save or lose that action, similar to sanctuary except that it is mind-effecting, and that it ends only for the target of Grey's attack when Grey attacks.

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, CLW, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen watches his crossbow as it begins to glow a seemingly-divine golden color. He holds it close and looks up at the final (?) door.

His eyes light up as he remembers his mutagen.

"This isn't going to make me totally monkey-like, but... maybe a little. Mostly it'll make me more accurate with this."

He hefts the crossbow demonstratively.

Consume mutagen: +2 natural AC, +4 DEX, -2 WIS, duration 10m.

Let's do this!

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Korgan and Grey take point pushing the massive double doors of the North Exhibit hall open...and what it reveals is difficult to believe.

Beyond the threshold of the door is a cavernous room that looks ripped straight from the jungles of Mwangi. Lush vines crawl along each of the walls and hang from the domed ceiling that looms 50-ft above the cracked stone floor. However what really draws your eyes is the massive Mwangi ziggurat that is centered in the room and reaching nearly halfway to the ceiling...strapped to an altar on the near-side is a rail-thin elven man covered in strange symbols and monkey-paw prints. It looks as if the mist-has begun to take over the man as his features have taken on orangutan-like attributes.

As the group steps into the room they two dozen primates of various species swing, climb, and rush around the perimeter of the room incensed by the mist. They turn and begin to smash the ground around them challenging the new enemies but a deep bellow rings out above all others shaking the museum and commanding silence. The primates step back and begin stomping in rhythm as their champion steps out from behind the ziggurat.

"RAAAAGH! DA TUNGA!" roars a giant ape as it beats its chest and beckons the challengers to step forward.

The half-elf primate wavers on the altar as if under a fugue brought on upon the mists swirling around the ziggurat.

GM Rolls:

Initiative Grey: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Initiative Wilen: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Initiative Uther: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Initiative Grimbl: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Initiative Korgan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Initiative Red: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Initiative Blue: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Initiative ???: 1d20 ⇒ 5

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Enemy (Blue)
Unknown (Red)
---------------
Korgan
Grimbl
Grey
Uther
Wilen

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT

PENDING

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Ranger 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 17 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: | Favored Enemy: Gnolls Favored Terrain: |Active conditions: Mist-Tainted

"Grimblwaldt always ready."

151 to 200 of 230 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [OutPost I] GM Eclipse's Mists of Mwangi Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.