OutPost 2018 - Sewer Dragons of Absalom (Inactive)

Game Master Helikon

CHRONICLES


201 to 250 of 441 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Truly Iconic Female Human (Ulfen) Wizard (evoker, admixture school) 5 | hp 31 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnAll +10, Lngst +9, Perc +6 (+2 w Kalas), Scrft +13, SensM +0 (+2 w Kalas) | versatile evocation 7/8 | wands false life CL 3 7/7, m missile 42/50, summon monster I CL 3 9/9, unseen servant 8/10 | mage armor, mirror image (5)

Sure, but it fires magic missiles. XD

"Brrrr! Brass monkeys! Brass monkeys!" she shivers. "Would have used acid instead, but with all the water, I didn't want it eating through my boots when it was all over."

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (holy tactician, warrior of the holy light) Paladin 8 AC 29 T 14 FF 27| CMD 20 | hp 76| F+13 R+9 W+11 (+2 v ill,fear,despair)| Spd 25| Init +2| Kn(Rel)+6, Perc+2(low-light), SensM +8|

After asking and receiving permission, Noldoli touches Natula to provide healing:
Lay on Hands: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Lay on Hands: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Lay on Hands: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Dark Archive

Male Human (Osiriani) Herald Caller of Dispater 4 (Cleric) | HP 27/27 | AC 14, T 10, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +7 | Init +0 | Perc +3 | Channels Remaining: 6/8

Once everyone's wounds are tended, Vlazis takes a closer look around by the light of his gem. The tunnel to the east doesn't seem promising. Noldoli, would you care to lead us to the west?

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (holy tactician, warrior of the holy light) Paladin 8 AC 29 T 14 FF 27| CMD 20 | hp 76| F+13 R+9 W+11 (+2 v ill,fear,despair)| Spd 25| Init +2| Kn(Rel)+6, Perc+2(low-light), SensM +8|

Noldoli leads the way

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Gnome (holy tactician, warrior of the holy light) Paladin 8 AC 29 T 14 FF 27| CMD 20 | hp 76| F+13 R+9 W+11 (+2 v ill,fear,despair)| Spd 25| Init +2| Kn(Rel)+6, Perc+2(low-light), SensM +8|

Noldoli ponders the infinite silence.

Dark Archive

Truly Iconic Female Human (Ulfen) Wizard (evoker, admixture school) 5 | hp 31 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnAll +10, Lngst +9, Perc +6 (+2 w Kalas), Scrft +13, SensM +0 (+2 w Kalas) | versatile evocation 7/8 | wands false life CL 3 7/7, m missile 42/50, summon monster I CL 3 9/9, unseen servant 8/10 | mage armor, mirror image (5)

It's nice.... So Natula ruins it by casting a spell. Mage armor.

Dark Archive

Truly Iconic Female Human (Ulfen) Wizard (evoker, admixture school) 5 | hp 31 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnAll +10, Lngst +9, Perc +6 (+2 w Kalas), Scrft +13, SensM +0 (+2 w Kalas) | versatile evocation 7/8 | wands false life CL 3 7/7, m missile 42/50, summon monster I CL 3 9/9, unseen servant 8/10 | mage armor, mirror image (5)

Natula drags Elvik back up against the doorway then straightens him up and adjusts his helm. She picks up her magical torch and gives her work a final inspection.

"There--a rear guard." she declares.


You find two potions here.
Perception check

Dark Archive

Male Human (Osiriani) Herald Caller of Dispater 4 (Cleric) | HP 27/27 | AC 14, T 10, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +7 | Init +0 | Perc +3 | Channels Remaining: 6/8

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

And assuming that the perception isn't to identify the potions...
With a murmured prayer, Vlazis reaches out with mystic sight to determine what kind of potion the Pathfinders have found.

Spellcrafts: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 171d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Grand Lodge

female human swashbuckler(rondelero) 3 HP 14/31, AC 21, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

perc: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


You continue your trek
The tunnels here are even more cramped than above in the sewers. They are rough cut but well maintained and, like the stair steps, are short, as if they were constructed for Small creatures. From the top of the stairs a small sliver of light is visible underneath the door at the end of the hallway

Dark Archive

Truly Iconic Female Human (Ulfen) Wizard (evoker, admixture school) 5 | hp 31 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnAll +10, Lngst +9, Perc +6 (+2 w Kalas), Scrft +13, SensM +0 (+2 w Kalas) | versatile evocation 7/8 | wands false life CL 3 7/7, m missile 42/50, summon monster I CL 3 9/9, unseen servant 8/10 | mage armor, mirror image (5)
Vlazis 'The Beloved' Chibuzo wrote:
With a murmured prayer, Vlazis reaches out with mystic sight to determine what kind of potion the Pathfinders have found.

Likewise.

detect magic and spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
detect magic and spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Looking at the light Natula whispers: "Out of the midden and into the privy."

She flourishes another wand and uses it to summon an unseen servant (that is it appears to do nothing). ;)

She puts the wand back and retrieves her magic missile wand.

She commands her imaginary servitor toward the door and (if no one objects and are themselves prepared) to open it.

Unseen token on the battlefield!


One potion is a potion of cure moderate wounds.

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (holy tactician, warrior of the holy light) Paladin 8 AC 29 T 14 FF 27| CMD 20 | hp 76| F+13 R+9 W+11 (+2 v ill,fear,despair)| Spd 25| Init +2| Kn(Rel)+6, Perc+2(low-light), SensM +8|

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Noldoli thinks he can see something like a door ahead.

Dark Archive

Truly Iconic Female Human (Ulfen) Wizard (evoker, admixture school) 5 | hp 31 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnAll +10, Lngst +9, Perc +6 (+2 w Kalas), Scrft +13, SensM +0 (+2 w Kalas) | versatile evocation 7/8 | wands false life CL 3 7/7, m missile 42/50, summon monster I CL 3 9/9, unseen servant 8/10 | mage armor, mirror image (5)

"Maybe put your ear against it--without the helmet on." Natula hisses quietly.

It is a good way to find mimics she thinks darkly.

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (holy tactician, warrior of the holy light) Paladin 8 AC 29 T 14 FF 27| CMD 20 | hp 76| F+13 R+9 W+11 (+2 v ill,fear,despair)| Spd 25| Init +2| Kn(Rel)+6, Perc+2(low-light), SensM +8|

Noldoli passes along the information about the door, and starts walking that way as quietly as he can while continuing to look around for more boulders that might throw him into open sewage again.

stealth: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Grand Lodge

female human swashbuckler(rondelero) 3 HP 14/31, AC 21, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

Shayna advanes toward the door, blade ready. She listens at the door.

perc: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


Suddenly a voice shouts:"“You are entering the Dragon’s territory and are not welcome. Leave now and live; you will not be warned again.”
You do not hear anything but Noldoli sees a string on the other door.
What do you do?

Dark Archive

Truly Iconic Female Human (Ulfen) Wizard (evoker, admixture school) 5 | hp 31 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnAll +10, Lngst +9, Perc +6 (+2 w Kalas), Scrft +13, SensM +0 (+2 w Kalas) | versatile evocation 7/8 | wands false life CL 3 7/7, m missile 42/50, summon monster I CL 3 9/9, unseen servant 8/10 | mage armor, mirror image (5)

Imaginary buddy time?

Dark Archive

Male Human (Osiriani) Herald Caller of Dispater 4 (Cleric) | HP 27/27 | AC 14, T 10, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +7 | Init +0 | Perc +3 | Channels Remaining: 6/8

Natula, can you open that door from over here?

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (holy tactician, warrior of the holy light) Paladin 8 AC 29 T 14 FF 27| CMD 20 | hp 76| F+13 R+9 W+11 (+2 v ill,fear,despair)| Spd 25| Init +2| Kn(Rel)+6, Perc+2(low-light), SensM +8|

Are there 2 doors? you said "other door"

Noldoli whispers and backs up: "There's a string, may be trapped"


One clear door ahead and a secret door to the left

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (holy tactician, warrior of the holy light) Paladin 8 AC 29 T 14 FF 27| CMD 20 | hp 76| F+13 R+9 W+11 (+2 v ill,fear,despair)| Spd 25| Init +2| Kn(Rel)+6, Perc+2(low-light), SensM +8|

Noldoli points to the door without the string: "I say we open that one."

I assume that the one with the string was the clear door ahead, not the secret one

Grand Lodge

female human swashbuckler(rondelero) 3 HP 14/31, AC 21, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

Sounds good to me...ready yourselves. I will open on the count of 3... Shayna says as she grabs the door with her shield hand and readies to open the door.

Dark Archive

Truly Iconic Female Human (Ulfen) Wizard (evoker, admixture school) 5 | hp 31 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnAll +10, Lngst +9, Perc +6 (+2 w Kalas), Scrft +13, SensM +0 (+2 w Kalas) | versatile evocation 7/8 | wands false life CL 3 7/7, m missile 42/50, summon monster I CL 3 9/9, unseen servant 8/10 | mage armor, mirror image (5)

"Why not let my invisible friend open it for you?" Natula says with some exasperation. "The poor thing's only got an hour's worth of existence."


You open the door and it leads you deeper into the complex.
Ancient sconces with everburning torches cast an odd blue light on this old shop. More light streams in through dirty windows in the front of the shop on either side of the wide double doors on the west side of the room. In the back end of the shop, a small, more recent entranceway has been carved out of the surrounding soil. The walls are decorated with red wallpaper that is falling off due to mold and mildew. Originally this was a retail shop; now every available surface is covered in alchemical supplies and half-built traps. Shelves that once held candy and gifts have been repurposed to hold a massive collection of well used books.
A pair of dilapidated stairs on either side of the room leads up to a loft overlooking the first floor.
A large steaming cauldron and trapmaking equipment are visible on the second floor, as is a small writing desk. On either side of the second floor, large bay windows look out onto a lit, indoor chamber beyond.

Dark Archive

Truly Iconic Female Human (Ulfen) Wizard (evoker, admixture school) 5 | hp 31 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnAll +10, Lngst +9, Perc +6 (+2 w Kalas), Scrft +13, SensM +0 (+2 w Kalas) | versatile evocation 7/8 | wands false life CL 3 7/7, m missile 42/50, summon monster I CL 3 9/9, unseen servant 8/10 | mage armor, mirror image (5)

"Hmm. Looks like the new Pathfinder 2.0 iconic goblin alchemist's workshop. I should just burn it down right?" says Natula feeling her old wounds from the Edition Wars suddenly pain her once more.

"Clean." she commands to nothing that can be seen. "If there are any traps it will disturb them, and likely instigate some urban renewal. I'd advise you stand back." Natula takes her own advice.

If the building doesn't collapse after a few minutes time (time enough for the unseen servant to go through the room at least once) she casts detect magic and approaches the doorway again. She sweeps the area, and then looks over the books and the outside contents of the writing desk. If she finds any items of a magical nature she takes 10 (for a total of 20) on her spellcraft checks to identify them.

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (holy tactician, warrior of the holy light) Paladin 8 AC 29 T 14 FF 27| CMD 20 | hp 76| F+13 R+9 W+11 (+2 v ill,fear,despair)| Spd 25| Init +2| Kn(Rel)+6, Perc+2(low-light), SensM +8|

Noldoli waits a moment for the servant to do it's thing and then steps inside.


The servant moves along and nothing happens


Noldoli moves forward, and gestures the others to follow.

Dark Archive

Truly Iconic Female Human (Ulfen) Wizard (evoker, admixture school) 5 | hp 31 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnAll +10, Lngst +9, Perc +6 (+2 w Kalas), Scrft +13, SensM +0 (+2 w Kalas) | versatile evocation 7/8 | wands false life CL 3 7/7, m missile 42/50, summon monster I CL 3 9/9, unseen servant 8/10 | mage armor, mirror image (5)

This bit happens then.

Natula Icosagon Thako wrote:
If the building doesn't collapse after a few minutes time (time enough for the unseen servant to go through the room at least once) she casts detect magic and approaches the doorway again. She sweeps the area, and then looks over the books and the outside contents of the writing desk. If she finds any items of a magical nature she takes 10 (for a total of 20) on her spellcraft checks to identify them.


As the group enters the room suddenly a bomb lands in the middle of the team.
Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 183d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 5, 2) + 3 = 13
A very nauseating smog fills the room. Sensing that Natula is the highest threat it lands in her lap
FortShay: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 Not Nauseated
FortNatul: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 Nauseated
FortShay: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Nauseated
FortVla: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Nauseated
FortNold: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 Nauseated
---------------------------------------------
ReflNatu: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 Full Damage 13
FortShay: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 3 Damage
FortVla: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 6 Damage
ReflNold: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 3 Damage

A kobold can now be seen hanging on the ceiling.
Pathfinders are up

Dark Archive

Truly Iconic Female Human (Ulfen) Wizard (evoker, admixture school) 5 | hp 31 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnAll +10, Lngst +9, Perc +6 (+2 w Kalas), Scrft +13, SensM +0 (+2 w Kalas) | versatile evocation 7/8 | wands false life CL 3 7/7, m missile 42/50, summon monster I CL 3 9/9, unseen servant 8/10 | mage armor, mirror image (5)

Natula dives from the room cursing.

Grand Lodge

female human swashbuckler(rondelero) 3 HP 14/31, AC 21, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

Shayna darts back from the room...keeping her eyes on the kobold. She grabs her bow with her off hand.how high up is he?

Dark Archive

Truly Iconic Female Human (Ulfen) Wizard (evoker, admixture school) 5 | hp 31 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnAll +10, Lngst +9, Perc +6 (+2 w Kalas), Scrft +13, SensM +0 (+2 w Kalas) | versatile evocation 7/8 | wands false life CL 3 7/7, m missile 42/50, summon monster I CL 3 9/9, unseen servant 8/10 | mage armor, mirror image (5)

Is he climbing? Attached by ropes?

Dark Archive

Male Human (Osiriani) Herald Caller of Dispater 4 (Cleric) | HP 27/27 | AC 14, T 10, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +7 | Init +0 | Perc +3 | Channels Remaining: 6/8

Are we actually where our pawns are on the map? The splash damage on that bomb seems unlikely if so...

Dark Archive

Truly Iconic Female Human (Ulfen) Wizard (evoker, admixture school) 5 | hp 31 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnAll +10, Lngst +9, Perc +6 (+2 w Kalas), Scrft +13, SensM +0 (+2 w Kalas) | versatile evocation 7/8 | wands false life CL 3 7/7, m missile 42/50, summon monster I CL 3 9/9, unseen servant 8/10 | mage armor, mirror image (5)

I guess the assumption is that the party doesn't follow behind the intrepid, low hp, low AC magic-user and actually entered the room at some point. But you know what happens when you assume. ;)


To finish this I will continue as soon as two agree.
----------------------------------------------------
The Kobold hangs upside down from the ceiling, now visible again.

Surprise round over.
IniNat: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
IniVla: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3
IniShay: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
IniNol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
IniDW: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
IniYip: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
The kobold quickly mixes a new bomb and throws it down.
Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 193d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 6, 2) + 3 = 12
FortShay: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 not staggered
FortNatul: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
FortShay: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
FortVla: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 not staggered
FortNold: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
---------------------------------------------
ReflShay: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 6 damage
ReflVla: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 66 damage
ReflNold: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 3 damage
ReflWP: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 3 damage
Pathfinders

Dark Archive

Male Human (Osiriani) Herald Caller of Dispater 4 (Cleric) | HP 27/27 | AC 14, T 10, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +7 | Init +0 | Perc +3 | Channels Remaining: 6/8

I had been asking about positioning because while being bombarded by splash weapons, spreading out would seem reasonable, but nonetheless...

Vlazis staggers over to the side of the room and engulfs the brash reptile in Dispater's dread power.

Channel Negative: DC 18 will save for the kobold or be dazed for a round, pass or fail they'll take Half of: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3

Grand Lodge

female human swashbuckler(rondelero) 3 HP 14/31, AC 21, T 15, FF 16, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

Shayna nocks an arrow and looses it at the kobold. attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 121d8 ⇒ 3. She moves to the corner of the room. upper left corner as far as i can get after shooting


As the enemy was invisible there was no reason to not spread out.
Do you stagger away and risk the next splash or do you channel?
You have either or?
Draw weapon is a move action shoot another. Do you drop your `falcatta?

Dark Archive

Truly Iconic Female Human (Ulfen) Wizard (evoker, admixture school) 5 | hp 31 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnAll +10, Lngst +9, Perc +6 (+2 w Kalas), Scrft +13, SensM +0 (+2 w Kalas) | versatile evocation 7/8 | wands false life CL 3 7/7, m missile 42/50, summon monster I CL 3 9/9, unseen servant 8/10 | mage armor, mirror image (5)

Not sure where everyone else is, but Natula is not actually in the room anymore. [Checks map] Oh hey! Somehow Natula was moved back (deeper) into the room after I very specifically moved her out of the room a few hours ago.

Helikon wrote:
To finish this I will continue as soon as two agree.

Agree to what exactly?

Who or what is happening? What's that last Fort save for? Is Natula staggered? Nauseated? Ginger? (Always wanted to be ginger.)

Helikon wrote:
As the enemy was invisible there was no reason to not spread out.

True, but we probably weren't standing close together either considering how we all smell....

Updated my movement from the post-surprise round--when the GM said: Pathfinders are up. If that's not possible for whatever reason she still attempts to move out of the room as previously indicated (30' move in that general direction).

I'm pending some sort of explanation of what is going on (condition, hp, actual location, etc...) before proceeding with Natula's actions assuming she has any.

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (holy tactician, warrior of the holy light) Paladin 8 AC 29 T 14 FF 27| CMD 20 | hp 76| F+13 R+9 W+11 (+2 v ill,fear,despair)| Spd 25| Init +2| Kn(Rel)+6, Perc+2(low-light), SensM +8|

Noldoli hold's aloft his longword and shout's "Iomedae has the power"

Iomedae's Inspiring Sword

All allies within 30 feet who can see your display gain a +2 sacred bonus on attack rolls, saving throws, and skill checks for 1 round


Two people agree to do something.
The Fort save was for being staggered. All those that failed are staggered.
Natula was again hit for 12 damage, 25 in total!
Will: 1d20 ⇒ 9 The enemy seems to be dazed!

Dark Archive

Truly Iconic Female Human (Ulfen) Wizard (evoker, admixture school) 5 | hp 31 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnAll +10, Lngst +9, Perc +6 (+2 w Kalas), Scrft +13, SensM +0 (+2 w Kalas) | versatile evocation 7/8 | wands false life CL 3 7/7, m missile 42/50, summon monster I CL 3 9/9, unseen servant 8/10 | mage armor, mirror image (5)

Natula had left the room (or moved 30 feet away from where she was standing and toward the door--something that is nominally allowed when you are nauseated) the last round, so unless the second bomb has a 30-foot radius (or 15 if it was thrown between Natuala and the rest of the clustered party), or she is specifically the target I'm not sure how you are coming to your results.

Helikon wrote:
Two people agree to do something.

That seems a bit weird in a fight situation. Like does everyone cast spontaneous immolation (modified to be electrical damage--which, I should point out I am totally down with, assuming they actually could of course) at the kobold if two people in group say they do?

Helikon wrote:
The Fort save was for being staggered. All those that failed are staggered.

I'm gonna guess that is for the second bomb and not an ongoing poison effect from the first.

Helikon wrote:
Natula was again hit for 12 damage, 25 in total!

No need to shout dude or dudette, though then I think everyone else is clear of any bomb damage/effects unless it is a truly huge bomb as explained above. Also there might be cover bonuses provided by the doorway depending on where Natula actually finished her move.

Dark Archive

Male Human (Osiriani) Herald Caller of Dispater 4 (Cleric) | HP 27/27 | AC 14, T 10, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +7 | Init +0 | Perc +3 | Channels Remaining: 6/8

I had passed the staggered save, Vlazis is just limping since he's taken more damage then he'd like, so he will both move and channel.

"Kill this wretched creature."


Actually Natula was hit once in the surprise round and in the first round of combat before she could do anything because the kobold beat her iniative.
She was nauseated and is now staggered. We are still in round one.

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (holy tactician, warrior of the holy light) Paladin 8 AC 29 T 14 FF 27| CMD 20 | hp 76| F+13 R+9 W+11 (+2 v ill,fear,despair)| Spd 25| Init +2| Kn(Rel)+6, Perc+2(low-light), SensM +8|

I still have Shake It Off shared, so +1 saves per adj ally (Max +4)

Dark Archive

Truly Iconic Female Human (Ulfen) Wizard (evoker, admixture school) 5 | hp 31 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +4 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +2 | KnAll +10, Lngst +9, Perc +6 (+2 w Kalas), Scrft +13, SensM +0 (+2 w Kalas) | versatile evocation 7/8 | wands false life CL 3 7/7, m missile 42/50, summon monster I CL 3 9/9, unseen servant 8/10 | mage armor, mirror image (5)
Helikon wrote:

Actually Natula was hit once in the surprise round and in the first round of combat before she could do anything because the kobold beat her iniative.

She was nauseated and is now staggered. We are still in round one.

I would draw the GM's attention to the last line of text in this post. So is she staggered or unconscious?

Random d20 Roll (I'm away tomorrow) - could be concentration to cast a spell probably spontaneous immolation (DC 18) or a Con check v the dying condition or whatever: 1d20 ⇒ 17 Add whatever seems appropriate and move her wherever you think she should be.

201 to 250 of 441 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / OutPost 2018 - Sewer Dragons of Absalom All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.