Ordinary Heroes Online Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Rhanloi Ehlyss

“Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.”

Encounter Map

Daggermark Map

Hero's Lair


1,951 to 1,962 of 1,962 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>

F Human Fighter 4 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | HP 31/35 | F +5 R +2 W +2 | Init +1 | Perc +2

"Comin' soon as we can, Tomid!" Zinny cries out worriedly, shocked that the man she and Hugo were fighting somehow managed to survive their mutual blows. Neither she nor Hugo really hit... gently. "Gossamer! Can you please help Tomid some, he's awful small an' these guys are tough..."

The little dragon whistles something in the affirmative and launches herself from Zinny's shoulder.

If permitted for Gossamer to join into the combat:

5-foot step off Zinny's shoulder to behind her, so that Gossamer doesn't provoke when she casts Sleep. Will save DC 14 for the thugs Tomid is fighting, assuming that at least one of them has 4 HD or less.

For her part, Zinny swings at the man who stayed to fight. "Hey! You who's runnin'! Get back here, I ain't done with you!" she yells past him.

5-foot to I-11, swing at J-9

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Damage: 1d10 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18


Male Human Barbarian 2 (Urban), Fighter 2
Stats:
HP: 41, Initiative: +2, Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +1, AC: 21 (T: 12, FF: 19), CMD: 20, Fort: 8, Refl: 2, Will: 5

"Oh you done it now!" Hugo yelled, managing to even laugh as Zinny bore down on the thug in front of them.

Realizing he wasnt presenting much of a target compared to Zinny, he dropped his shield, hefting his heavy mace in both hands and swinging hard at the man Zinny was pummeling.

Hugo drops out of Rage, automatically ignoring the Fatigue due to Country Born Feat. He then reactivates it for +4 Str. New AC without shield, Crowd Control and rage dex is 19

Move Action to drop shield, Standard to attack

Twohanded Power Attack: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 11 - 2 = 13 Damage: 1d8 + 9 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 6 = 19

B$&@@+%s...

1st Aid Another: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 11 - 2 = 26

2nd Aid Another: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 11 - 2 = 10

3rd Aid Another: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 11 - 2 = 22


Male Halfling Ninja 2 HP:19/19 AC:18 Fort:1, Reflex:7/8 traps, Will:-1, +2 vs Fear, Init: +4, Per: +6, Stealth +12

Er, what are the aid another rolls for?


Male Human Barbarian 2 (Urban), Fighter 2
Stats:
HP: 41, Initiative: +2, Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +1, AC: 21 (T: 12, FF: 19), CMD: 20, Fort: 8, Refl: 2, Will: 5

Hugo has the Bodyguard Feat and can perform 3 AOOs per round, im rolling them ahead of time in case anyone attacks adjacent allies, Zinny in this case.


Round 2! (con't)
Grizelda: ?
Tomid: Slashes the thug again with his dagger, deepening the wound. The dagger appears to actually absorb some of his blood...
[Thugs: The thug Zinny and Hugo pounded withdraws, moving 60 feet away and ducking behind some rocks to escape.
The second thug attacks Zinny again, but Hugo helps deflect the blow at the last instant! Attack!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
One of the middle thugs remains stranded in Izzy's web, but the other manages to break free and moves away from the sticky strands.
The two nearest Tomid are free from the strands and attack the cunning bard, both just hitting him and causing 13 total points of damage!
Jacob: His crossbow bolt hits one of the thugs caught in the web!
Zinny: Keeping the pounding going!!
Gossamer: Casts a spell at the thugs attacking Tomid, but it has no effect.
Hugo: Swing and a miss...

Down to 5 enemies. One is trapped in the web with a bolt sticking out of him. One is taking on Zinny and Hugo. Two are taking on Tomid, although one is cut deeply and still bleeding. The last is out of the web and drawing his bow...

Round 3
Grizelda:
Tomid:
Thugs:
Jacob:
Zinny:
Hugo:


Female Human Conjurer-4 | AC:13(17 w/MA) T:13 FF:10 |HP 27/31 (4d6)+10 | F +2 R +4 W +5 | Init +8 | Perc +10/+7
Grizelda Blau wrote:

Grizelda will use her movement from round one to follow and stay adjacent to Hugo. =) Also I forgot to account for where Gregor is, so can we say she left him behind and ordered him to hide? She wouldn't risk him around so many arrows.

Grizelda follows behind Hugo taking advantage of the cover the big man provided, she rummaged in her spell component pouch and prepared to cast a long spell.

Looks like it wasn't noted that I moved adjacent to Hugo in round 1 and began casting in round 2 so just wanted to re-iterate.

Round 2
Hugo was looking more hurt than Grizelda liked to see him, so she decided to call upon some otherworldly aid instead of further endangering her human shield. She drew a small draw-string bag and withdrew a stub of candle from it. She held one in each hand and hummed in a strange harmonic language that lifted into the ringing screech of a bird of prey.
Grizelda summons: 1d3 ⇒ 2

There is a flash and then standing before her are two beautiful celestial golden eagles.

Summon Monster II:

Link to PRD listing
Chose to summon 1d3 Eagles from the SM1 list. They will last for 6 rounds or until killed.

Round 3
Next, she directs them to engage the foes attacking Tomid and the one drawing his bow again. The eagles respond to her directions and take flight, swooping down on their foes with talons bared. (Position for flanking at E,17 and G,17 if they are both near Tomid, or G,17 and E,10 if that's the one drawing his bow)

Talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Once her feathered minions are away, she aims an acid dart at the face of the man still fighting with Zinny and Hugo.
Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Round 3
Grizelda: Grizelda's celestial eagle finally drops the one thug fighting Tomid to the ground, but the other is not able to damage the archer (at D10). Izzy's acid dart strikes true, adding to the thug's woes! (Eagles stay for four rounds total, right? So three more rounds...)
Tomid:
Thugs:
Jacob:
Zinny:
Hugo:


Male Halfling Ninja 2 HP:19/19 AC:18 Fort:1, Reflex:7/8 traps, Will:-1, +2 vs Fear, Init: +4, Per: +6, Stealth +12

Tomid tumbles forward to E19, still dancing, and slashes at the man with the glass knife. He now flanks the man with the eagle.

Acrobatics to Tumble: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Knife: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 301d4 + 7 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 + (1, 3) = 15 Plus bleed


Female Human Conjurer-4 | AC:13(17 w/MA) T:13 FF:10 |HP 27/31 (4d6)+10 | F +2 R +4 W +5 | Init +8 | Perc +10/+7

6 total rounds, so 5 more rounds, Izzy is a Conjurer, and thus has Summoner's Charm:

Quote:
Summoner's Charm (Su): Whenever you cast a conjuration (summoning) spell, increase the duration by a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your wizard level (minimum 1).


Male Halfling Ninja 2 HP:19/19 AC:18 Fort:1, Reflex:7/8 traps, Will:-1, +2 vs Fear, Init: +4, Per: +6, Stealth +12

Er, who is up? If that last attack of Tomid's landed his knife just leveled. :)


Male Human Barbarian 2 (Urban), Fighter 2
Stats:
HP: 41, Initiative: +2, Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +1, AC: 21 (T: 12, FF: 19), CMD: 20, Fort: 8, Refl: 2, Will: 5

Looks like Thugs next.


sorry everyone - swamped with work! I haven't forgotten about you - I promise!!

1,951 to 1,962 of 1,962 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ordinary Heroes Online Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.