Nightflier's Filthy Few

Game Master nightflier


201 to 213 of 213 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Globlob Needlefingers wrote:

Globlob holds tightly onto Ozbadin by wrapping one gangly arm around the front of his head, clutching to the ifrit's forehead. The other hand moves to unsling his tiny bow from around himself in preparation for the fight to come. Despite the potentially grim circumstances, a broad grin splits his lips. Maybe he will get to kill some longshanks today.

As I'm understand it, Ozbadin, Yolanda and Globlob are together on the way to the cathedral. Everybody else is at the inn.

Peception, please.


Male Drow Sorcerer (Fire) 5 | HP:32| Init +6 | Perc +2 | AC:17 Mage Armor (Duration 5 hours from Battle with Thugs) 13 Tch:13 FF:11 | Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +6 | CMD:14
nightflier wrote:
You'll be asking for a dwarven bear next, right?[/b]

"I detest Dwarven spirits, filthy the bearded gnomes.

I shall try your Halfling food and drink youngling".


Profile work in progress converting to template

A smile forms at the halfling, "Which one would be your father?"


Male Goblin Savage Skald 2 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 19 | T: 15 | FF: 15 | Init: 4 | Per: 5 | F: 1 | R: 7 | W: 3 | Perform: 1/10 Hero Points: 3

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Dark Archive

Resavati Palivati wrote:
A smile forms at the halfling, "Which one would be your father?"

"That would be Hiram Gingerbeard. He's in the pantry, taking ham inventory. You can go and ask him yourself."

Dark Archive

Globlob Needlefingers wrote:
[dice=Perception]1d20+6

As you turn on your "steed" looking for your attackers, they've used the opportunity to blend with the crowd and disappear. All humans look the same to you anyway.

Dark Archive

Ozbadin finally reaches the cathedral. Large building grabs at the sky, but it seems that there is no service being held right now. Several armed men stand at the door, quietly chatting.


Profile work in progress converting to template
nightflier wrote:
"That would be Hiram Gingerbeard. He's in the pantry, taking ham inventory. You can go and ask him yourself."

"I will see your farther after enjoying the meal while waiting for the rest to arrive."

To her table companions, "Think we arrange rooms after filling our stomachs."

When the meal and mug of mead arrives, she pushes a piece of meat to Slisivati after spotting his head poking her meal. Speaking softly in draconian, "You hungry for a meal today." She nods with a smile.


Game died out

Yolanda looks disappointed. She had wanted to go in to the temple, but she wasn't about to try to take on or sneak past armed guards to do so. She sighed and shrugged at Ozbadin.

"Suppose we should go meet up with the others then," she suggested, a tinge of disappointment coloring her tone. "I'd say we could comeback tomorrow, but I very much doubt the captain will delay departure for sightseeing."


Male Ifrit (Outsider, Native) Magus / 1 (Staff magus) (Eldritch Scion)

Ozbadin approaches the guards. "This humble servant wishes to gaze upon the holy halls, that have raised some to godhood, but has taken the life of so many more. Is it permissible to enter this sanctuary and behold it's holy wonder"?

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Diplomacy or bluff


Male Goblin Savage Skald 2 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 19 | T: 15 | FF: 15 | Init: 4 | Per: 5 | F: 1 | R: 7 | W: 3 | Perform: 1/10 Hero Points: 3

The goblin rider scowls deeply as he peers about in an effort to find their aggressors again. Normally, those beady red eyes were keen enough to keep a close eye on even the smallest of targets. But these were humans hiding in a crowd of humans and they all looked the same. It was like looking for a needle in a needle stack.

Globlob breaks down into grumbling under his breath in Goblin as all his dreams of filling longshanks full of arrows die on the vine. With an exasperated huff, he flops forward to rest his chin atop Ozbadin's hat and stare sullenly out at the cathedral. Maybe next time. "We dere yet? Globlob hungry."

Dark Archive

Ozbadin wrote:

Ozbadin approaches the guards. "This humble servant wishes to gaze upon the holy halls, that have raised some to godhood, but has taken the life of so many more. Is it permissible to enter this sanctuary and behold it's holy wonder"?

1d20+4 Diplomacy or bluff

The guards look at you seemingly surprised by your approach - and even more surprised by the little goblin riding your shoulders. "Ah, welcome, traveler. The temple is in fact not open to public just now, but you seem to hail from far-away places and it would be a sin to forbid you entrance. You are free to enter."

Guys, I'm having an enormous amount of work, so my posting is not frequent and regular. This will continue till November, since we have huge business event around the end of October.


Male Ifrit (Outsider, Native) Magus / 1 (Staff magus) (Eldritch Scion)

"Your kindness and understanding only reinforces the good things that I have heard about this city, and the temple in particular. May your Kind deeds bring you good Karma. Which entrance should this noble one use for entry, and is there someone inside I should speak with about the many wonders of this edifice"?

201 to 213 of 213 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Nightflier' Filthy Few Game Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.