Mummy's Mask

Game Master Samy

GM Samy's Mummy's Mask Campaign --- Day 26 --- Google Drive Folder --- Experience --- Treasure --- Relationships --- Maps (Empty Graves)
Panic Level: 13

Party Inits:
[dice=Initiative Aleris]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Deseri]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Harmose]1d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Kito]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Polux]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Qari]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Ra-Khefer]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Turel]1d20+2[/dice]

[dice=Perception Aleris]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Perception Deseri]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Perception Harmose]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Perception Kito]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Perception Polux]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Perception Qari]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Perception Ra-Khefer]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Perception Turel]1d20+9[/dice]


4,451 to 4,500 of 5,004 << first < prev | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Deseri's Shadow Trap is used *now*, one round later after the paralysis wears off. Let's see if it hits the mummy.

Mummy Will DC 14 vs Shadow Trap: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Alas, both the Shadow Trap and Aleris' glaive miss their targets. The mummy appears to be quite a resilient opponent.

Polux paralyzed
Qari paralyzed
Turel misses
Aleris misses
Deseri Shadow Trap misses

Kito, Harmose and Ra-Khefer to go.


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Kito uses the pearl to recall her Mage Armor spell and then puts it away again.

She adjusts her position so she can see Turel, then calls out “Turel, if you can move so that I can get to you, I have a protective spell I can cast on you!” as she points to a spot adjacent to the door.

Scarab Sages

M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L4 | AC20 (T10FF20) CMD 18 (20 vs. bull rush) | hp 48/52 | Saves F7R1W1 | Percep +0 | Init: +0 | Status: Infected Con-1, Cha-1

Ra took a hit. Fort save: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 1 = 28

Winding up, he attacked the mummy with his shovel again.
Shovel attack: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 8 - 4 = 6 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 cutting damage.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Harmose specifically requested to be botted; does anyone want to do it?


Botting Harmose

Seeing everyone is having problems hitting, Harmose casts Bless.


Inactive

Robo Bret beat me to it! Great minds and all :)

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Polux paralyzed
Qari paralyzed
Turel misses
Aleris misses
Deseri Shadow Trap misses
Ra-Khefer misses
Harmose Bless
Kito recall Mage Armor

Polux's paralysis has expired. He can act on the next round. Qari still has 1 round of paralysis left.

The mummy has now hit thrice, once each on Rounds 11-13. Turel (saved), Polux (pending) and Ra-Khefer (saved). Polux still has a pending Fort save to roll against the mummy's effect.

Moving on to Round 14.

Qari paralyzed (last round)

The mummy has not received any damage so it continues on its previous target, Ra-Khefer.

Mummy Slam vs Ra-Khefer: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34Critical?: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34

Err...

Damage: 2d8 + 20 ⇒ (3, 7) + 20 = 30 plus Fort save DC 16

Everyone except Qari (who's paralyzed) may post Round 14 actions.


Resources:
Ki Pool 5/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 30/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Turel doggedly continues his attacks against the mummy, calling out "I dare not disengage Kito, lest the mummy go after someone else!"

Round 14:
Attack: +1 Spear, flank, bless, fight defensively: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 23; Slashing damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Current AC is 20.


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Kito cries out "I didn't want you to disengage, just come close enough I can reach you!"

Seeing how badly Ra-Khefer was injured, Kito converts her Defending Bone spell into a Cure Moderate wounds and then says "يرجى تقديم هذا إلى را-خيفر، ثيرا! محاولة افضل ما لديكم لتجنب مخلوق!"

Osiriani:
Please deliver this to Ra-Khefer, Thera! Try your best to avoid the creature!

She then moves closer to Turel.


Inactive

"Oh gods - Ra! Hold on!" Aleris cries as her dwarven friend takes a massive blow from the mummy. Her summoned glaive sparks with a divine light as she levels it at her foe.

"You shouldn't be here! For your sake and the sake of my friends, I'll send you back to the grave where you belong!"

Activating Judgement - Justice as a swift action.

Filled with divine purpose, the sylph swings her weapon at the mummy...

Holy Ice Weapon (MW Glaive; Bless, Judgement): 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 26
Damage: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 + 4 cold
Holy Water Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

...and finally connects!


Female Thrush

Thera flies off Kito's shoulder, over Polux and Aleris to land on Ra-Khefer's shoulder.

Had 40' movement and left from Kito's earlier position.

CMW: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 6) + 4 = 11

A healing glow spreads over his body as she lands.


Botting Harmose

Harmose backs up slightly and fires off a Magic Missile at the mummy.

Damage: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 2 = 9

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Turel's spear connects for 10hp minus the mummy's DR, for a total of 5hp dmg.

Aleris hits the mummy for 5 physical damage (negated by DR) +4 cold damage +4 holy water damage for a total of 8hp dmg.

Thera heals Ra-Khefer for 11hp.

Harmose's magic missiles bypass DR as energy damage, and do the full 9hp dmg.

Prior to this round, the mummy's dmg total was 14hp. Now it's 14 +5(Turel) +8(Aleris) +9(Harmose) = 36hp damage dealt to the mummy. This round has been a successful one, you've made noticeable headway in dismantling the mummy and its wraps are starting to tatter around the edges a little bit from your onslaught, but it seems to still remain dangerous.

Ra-Khefer, Polux and Deseri still to go.

Scarab Sages

M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L4 | AC20 (T10FF20) CMD 18 (20 vs. bull rush) | hp 48/52 | Saves F7R1W1 | Percep +0 | Init: +0 | Status: Infected Con-1, Cha-1

Ra took a shocking critical hit and he staggered back.
Fort save: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 = 10

A bird landed on his shoulder and suddenly he felt better.
"An excellent shot creature! But not enough as you can see.
"For now you face the PAH-MET!"

Grimly he stepped forward again. Winding up, he attacked the mummy with his shovel again.
Shovel attack: 1d20 + 8 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 4 + 1 = 8 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 cutting damage.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Ra-Khefer: Fort fail consequences:
1d6 Con and 1d6 Cha damage

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L4 | AC20 (T10FF20) CMD 18 (20 vs. bull rush) | hp 48/52 | Saves F7R1W1 | Percep +0 | Init: +0 | Status: Infected Con-1, Cha-1

Con damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Cha damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Con now 15, Charisma now 5.

Well, as long as i'm rolling low...


Beep Boop

Engaging Polux Bot Protocol

Now freed from his paralysis, Polux takes a quick step back and attempts to skewer their tenacious wrapped foe!

Cold Iron Longspear vs. Mummy (Enlarged, Flanking, Bless): 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 1 = 11

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Ra-Khefer's shovel attack misses; Polux's longspear hits for 11hp minus DR = 6hp dmg. You now have a total of 42hp on the mummy and it's starting to show. It's not quite on its last legs yet, but you've clearly done meaningful damage to it.

Polux still has a pending fort save vs the mummy's on-hit effect.

Deseri may post retroactively.

Qari may act normally on the upcoming round, as her paralysis ends.

Moving on to the next round, the mummy has taken damage from several sources and may switch targets from Ra-Khefer. Within melee range, the mummy has been injured by Turel (5hp), Ra-Khefer (5hp), Aleris (8hp) and Polux (6hp). I'm going to total those up and roll 1d24 and count in that order. (1-5 Turel, 6-10 Ra-Khefer, 11-18 Aleris, 19-24 Polux.)

Possible target switch: 1d24 ⇒ 3

The mummy swings its arm backward powerfully to try and knock Turel around.

Mummy Slam vs Turel: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15 And it's an auto-miss!

Everyone may act. Qari, you're back in action. Deseri, you have a retroactive if you want to use it. Polux, you still have the pending fort save.

Scarab Sages

M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L4 | AC20 (T10FF20) CMD 18 (20 vs. bull rush) | hp 48/52 | Saves F7R1W1 | Percep +0 | Init: +0 | Status: Infected Con-1, Cha-1

"And we are..."
Winding up, he attacked the mummy with his shovel again.
Shovel attack: 1d20 + 8 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 4 + 1 = 21 for a possible 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 cutting damage.
"UNBREAKABLE!"


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Gritting her teeth, Kito casts Mage Armor and then moves so the chair is between her and the mummy. Reaching out, she touches Turel and a faint glow is visible as the protective magic forms around him and then disappears.

+4 Armor bonus to AC for Turel. It is range touch so you can cast and then move to deliver it.

Technically, since she has a dagger she does provide Flank for Aleris. Don't expect her to stay there!


Resources:
Ki Pool 5/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 30/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Turel glances at Kito in appreciation before focusing his attention on the mummy, striking out again with his spear...

Round 15:
Attack the Mummy: +1 Spear, flank, bless, fight defensively: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 14; Slashing damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Current AC is 24.


Female Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) HydroKineticist 4 | HP 39/41 | AC 15/13/12 | F+8,R+7,W+2 | Init. +3, Perception +7 | Darkvision 60' | +6 RTA on Cold Energy blast | + 4 trait bonus on saving throws made to resist hot conditions and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against fire

Qari moves 10’ to the left and blasts at the mummy with her cold ray.

RTA with PBS and Precise Shot 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12

Damage 2d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1, 5) + 2 + 1 = 9

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Ra-Khefer's shovel hits for 4hp and Qari's cold ray hits for 9hp. The mummy now has a total of 55hp damage. It's starting to fall apart a little.

Turel misses.


HP: 48/48 || AC 21, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +3 Dex) || Inspiration (+1d6, 6/day) || Init +3
Current Status:
HP: 45/48 // AC: 23 = 17[Regular] + 2 [Natural AC from Mutagen] + 4 [Shield Extract] or 25 (assuming Prot Evil) // Effects: // Inspiration left: 5/6

Sorry guys, Paizo website instability was putting me off...

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Being completely paralyzed brought a wild look to Polux's eyes and stance - he did not say anything at all, but attacked with renewed strength, after losing but mere moments studying further the creature plowing through their ranks.

Assuming I am flanking with Turel? Also, going to use studied combat.

Cold Iron Longspear: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 2 = 25
Damage if it hits: 2d6 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (2, 4) + 11 + 2 = 19 <- that +2 is precision damage from Studied Foe. Not sure if it is vulnerable to that...

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Commoner 1

I totally understand, I didn't want to forum either with the forums being suck.

Polux's attack hits, and deals enough damage to destroy the mummy.

Combat is over!

Civilians are cowering in corners; there is no immediate threat in sight anymore.


Resources:
Ki Pool 5/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 30/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Turel lowers his spear and looks around him, satisfied the room is secured. Motioning to his compatriots he says in a low voice, "Something is very wrong here. It seems like the forces of the Necropolis have rised up against us." He glances over to the terrified civilians, "We need to see them to safety...hopefully this invasion has not spread."


Inactive

Aleris cautiously lowers her conjured glaive once the mummy, looking around warily. "We need to make sure the rest of this building is secure but after that, Turel's right - we need to get these people somewhere safer," she responds, her voice tense.

She quickly steps over to peer into the room where the mummy had emerged from, hoping to make sure there were no more immediate threats.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

The room the mummy emerged from -- A4 -- seems to be a storeroom where lots of the auction items were being stored. Most of them are in order, except those near the sarcophagus that the mummy apparently came out of. The sarcophagus looks like it's been forced open from the inside, and in the process it's knocked over some of the items nearby, but nothing serious. Aleris' Perception notices a tag attached to the sarcophagus that identifies it as loot hauled from the Necropolis by the Four Lanterns.


Inactive

Aleris stares dumbfounded at the sarcophagus and the tag attached to it. "Those...those idiots! They brought back an actual coffin with an actual dead body inside! How did they not get in trouble with the Pharasmins for that!?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Maybe the priests don’t want to talk to them anymore than some of us?” Kito suggests.

Does it at least state which site they took it from?

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

The tag just states, "Empty Sarcophagus of Amadjawet". Amadjawet is a likely reference to the name of the intended occupant, but the "empty" part of the sarcophagus does not jive with the clear signs of the mummy having busted out of there.

Nobility, Local or History DC 15:
Amadjawet was a minor noble whose family crypt and its contents were cloaked in illusions to protect them from grave robbers.

Arcana or Spellcraft DC 15:
There are traces of arcane invisibility magic lingering inside the coffin. Nothing is invisible there anymore, but something there used to be.


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Kn: History: 10 + 12 = 22
Spellcraft: 10 + 12 = 22

Kito examines the tag and the sarcophagus.

"Is it possible it was snuck in using invisibility?" Kito asks, unsure if any would do such a thing. She then states "The Amadjawet house is known to have made extensive use of glamor magic to protect against grave robbers."


Female Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) HydroKineticist 4 | HP 39/41 | AC 15/13/12 | F+8,R+7,W+2 | Init. +3, Perception +7 | Darkvision 60' | +6 RTA on Cold Energy blast | + 4 trait bonus on saving throws made to resist hot conditions and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against fire

”So that group is both mean and dumb, huh? I think I was right to not be a friend of that group before anyone else,” Qari says with a nervous smile.


Resources:
Ki Pool 5/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 30/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Turel nods slowly as he absorbs the revelation of the source of the mummy sarcophagus. "This does not surprise me in the least yet it does not explain how it animated."


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

A better question is was it the cause of the other undead mobilizing, or did something more powerful cause all this?” She pauses a moment, then adds “That is assuming they are linked, but I believe that a good theory.

She looks at the sarcophagus again. “How could anyone carry that and not tell by the weight that there was a mummy in it? Invisibility doesn’t change the weight of the subject.

Scarab Sages

4 people marked this as a favorite.
M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L4 | AC20 (T10FF20) CMD 18 (20 vs. bull rush) | hp 48/52 | Saves F7R1W1 | Percep +0 | Init: +0 | Status: Infected Con-1, Cha-1

Ra held up the shovel and examined it bent and battered form. He reverently kissed it and gently set it back where he got it.

Kito wrote:
“How could anyone carry that and not tell by the weight that there was a mummy in it? Invisibility doesn’t change the weight of the subject.”

Ra shook his head.

"A sarcophagus is typically made of stone and is very heavy. If the inner coffin had not been removed, the weight difference might not have been noticed."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Inactive

"To be fair, the Four Lanterns don't strike me as being the sharpest tools in the shed," Aleris points out. "But I don't think they're at fault for whatever made this Amadjawet person get back up again, especially since all those other things came from outside the building."

She shudders. "Either way, this is bad, really bad. We need to get these people somewhere safe. One of the temples maybe or somewhere that's easier to barricade and defend than this place!"
______

Remind me, what are some places of interest that are relatively close to the auction house?


HP: 48/48 || AC 21, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +3 Dex) || Inspiration (+1d6, 6/day) || Init +3
Current Status:
HP: 45/48 // AC: 23 = 17[Regular] + 2 [Natural AC from Mutagen] + 4 [Shield Extract] or 25 (assuming Prot Evil) // Effects: // Inspiration left: 5/6

Polux kneels down before the mummy, examining it thoroughly for any traces of its origin, and also collecting a piece of its wraps, and carefully stowing it away.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Well, before going anywhere we best heal ourselves. Who is hurt?

There is a map of Wati here but I’m not sure where we are on it.


HP: 48/48 || AC 21, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +3 Dex) || Inspiration (+1d6, 6/day) || Init +3
Current Status:
HP: 45/48 // AC: 23 = 17[Regular] + 2 [Natural AC from Mutagen] + 4 [Shield Extract] or 25 (assuming Prot Evil) // Effects: // Inspiration left: 5/6

Polux was hammered for 18 points of damage - but I think Turel may be worse off :P


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Kito starts using the wand on Polux.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7Boo Boo, Be Gone!
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8Boo Boo, Be Gone!
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3Boo Boo, Be Gone! 4 Charges remaining

Scarab Sages

M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L4 | AC20 (T10FF20) CMD 18 (20 vs. bull rush) | hp 48/52 | Saves F7R1W1 | Percep +0 | Init: +0 | Status: Infected Con-1, Cha-1

I'm going to need 30 points of healing...


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Then she heads over to Ra.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4Boo-Boo, Be Gone
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8Boo-Boo, Be Gone
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8Boo-Boo, Be Gone
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4Boo-Boo, Be Gone

Then she holds up the wand. “Well, this one is just a stick now!


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

Harmose lightly touches Ra.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Looking over the chaos in the room filled with civilians, he sighs. “So we need a new wand, and perhaps some guidance. Should we consult with the Pharasmans? Their temple seems like a secure place to provide sanctuary to these civilians as well.”


Resources:
Ki Pool 5/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 30/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Turel nods in reply to his brother as he downs a pair of healing potions, "A wise decision my brother. The priests should be able to provide us some answers...hopefully."

Potion of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Potion of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Current HP 21/30...these potions must have been partially spoiled he he.


Inactive

"Here, maybe I can help," Aleris offers, placing her hand on Turel's shoulder as she whispers a brief prayer to Shelyn.

CLW (Turel): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

"All better," she smiles before putting on her serious face again. "Alright, let's see if we can get everyone to the Pharasmin temple then!"


HP: 48/48 || AC 21, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +3 Dex) || Inspiration (+1d6, 6/day) || Init +3
Current Status:
HP: 45/48 // AC: 23 = 17[Regular] + 2 [Natural AC from Mutagen] + 4 [Shield Extract] or 25 (assuming Prot Evil) // Effects: // Inspiration left: 5/6

"Thank you Kito" - Polux nods as his companion heals him.

Samy let me know if anything came out of this:

Polux wrote:
Polux kneels down before the mummy, examining it thoroughly for any traces of its origin, and also collecting a piece of its wraps, and carefully stowing it away.

-----

Aleris Somciel wrote:
"Alright, let's see if we can get everyone to the Pharasmin temple then!"

With a nod, Polux moves closer to the front door to scout the area outside.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28


Female Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) HydroKineticist 4 | HP 39/41 | AC 15/13/12 | F+8,R+7,W+2 | Init. +3, Perception +7 | Darkvision 60' | +6 RTA on Cold Energy blast | + 4 trait bonus on saving throws made to resist hot conditions and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against fire

Qari follows the group to the temple, remaining on guard, fearing more undead might still be threatening the area.


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor
Harmose Al-Nefer wrote:
“So we need a new wand, and perhaps some guidance. Should we consult with the Pharasmans? Their temple seems like a secure place to provide sanctuary to these civilians as well.”

Kito holds up the wands she had purchased for the group and says “We have more healing, I just haven’t used them yet.

I don’t remember who was going to carry them.

Yes, the temple of Pharasma seems a good place to bring these people.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

♪ Hi ho, hi ho
To the Pharasma temple we go
All day long we work and slay
The undead we meet along the way
Hi ho, hi ho! ♪

"Come along, everyone. This way!" Harmose calls to the group. "There's safety in numbers!"

4,451 to 4,500 of 5,004 << first < prev | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Samy's Mummy's Mask Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.