Motteditor's Ironfang Invasion PBP

Game Master motteditor

Combat map / Overall map / Treasure tracker / Survivors / Survivors (GM reference)


2,201 to 2,250 of 2,271 << first < prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | next > last >>
RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 1:

Isabella: 18
Dregg: 17
Aramis: 15
Arryn: 14
Garrivek: 7
Antagonist: 9

As the korreds begin to approach, Aramis blasts them with stones. Unfortunately, it seems to barely hurt them, but three respond by throwing stones right back! Despite their apparent drunkenness, their aim is true and the projectiles slam painfully into the sorceress 18 hp total.

Three others -- including two that had been ignoring you -- seem to melt into the boulders next to them and then reappear right next to you, their hair suddenly grasping and reaching for you! Arryn, Dregg, Isabella and Aramis must make a successful DC 16 Reflex save each round to avoid becoming entangled for 1 round. Two more close in from the farther reaches of the courtyard.

The remaining still seem more inclined to watch than attack, but are clearly less happy now than they were before the spell hit them.

Quick stats:

Stone: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 2 = 20
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Stone: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 2 = 18
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Stone: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 2 = 18
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

All Ks: 1


HP: 46/48; NL: 10; Force Ward: 10/10 AC: 18 (touch 14; FF 14; +1 vs goblinoids); CMD 15 | F/R/W: +8/+8/+2; Init: +4; Perc: +9;

Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Arryn flicks his wrist as he easily avoids the grasping hair (ew!). His dagger pops into his hand. He gathers power and as he thrusts forward, a blue blade of force seems to spring out to rapier length just for a second.

Attack, Pushing: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Damage: 3d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 6, 3) + 7 = 18
Bull Rush: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


male half-orc Scarred Wanderer 5
Baseline Stats:
Max HP: 49 | AC 16 ( 12 T / 15 FF) | Fort +8 / Ref +4 / Will +3 | CMD 19 | Perception + 12 | Survival +11 | Handle Animal +9 | Climb, Know (dungeon, nature), Stealth +7

Reflex Save (DC 16): 1d20 ⇒ 19
Dregg takes a five foot step forward (thanks to feather step) next to Isabella and grins down at the korred beside Aramis. ”Heh. Thanks for saving me the hassle of running you down, beardy. Now, how about you leave the pretty lady alone and you and me dance? Heh heh.”

Greataxe: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24for: 1d12 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19

rage (free), stance (move), swing (standard)

Status:

HP: 49/49 | Temp: 10/10
AC: 16 (12 T / 15 FF)
CMD: 18
F/R/W: +8/+4/+3
Rage rounds used: 1/8
Spell slots used
Level 1: 1/3
Bless (bead): 0/1
Cure serious wounds, remove blindness/deafness, or remove disease (bead): 0/1

-Ongoing Effects-
Rage: +2 to hit, +2 damage, +2 Will, -2 AC, +2 temp HP
Accurate stance: +1 to hit
Power attack: -2/+6
Focus: +2 Str
Feather step: 30 minutes


Female Half-Elf Ranger 5; Init +5; Senses Low-light vision; Perception +12; AC 18 (+3 Dex., +4 armour, +1 shield); hp 44; Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +3

Cast defensively: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9

Isabella tries to cast a spell without drawing an attack of opportunity -- and flubs it miserably, cursing villainously.


| HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T12, FF 18) (+2 vs. Chaos)| CMB: +5 CMD: 17 (+4 vs. bull rush and trip) | F:+5 R:+3 W:+5 (+2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +2 | Perc +13*, SM +11*, Diplomacy +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 1/3, 1st: 2/5 | Mental Focus: Conjuration: 0/2, Divination: 4/4, Evocation: 4/4, Generic: 0/0 | Active Conditions: Casting Focus (+1), Intense Focus (+2), Third Eye (+2), Heightened Awareness (50 min), Protection from Chaos

His readied action:
As the rocks slam into Aramis, the compass around Garrivek's neck whirls. A moment later smoke billows from it, drifting toward the crowd of korreds. As the smoke coils forward it forms into a giant centipede! With a nod of his head to the creature he shouts, "Sic' him!"

This turn:
The centipede skitters over a few boulders, chitinous legs clacking, and snaps its mandibles at the teal korred. It's a celestial centipede.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
BPS Damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5 DC 13 Fortitude save or it suffers from centipede poison, taking Dexterity Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Note: the centipede is now in the space directly north of the teal korred.

Meanwhile, Garrivek lets his compass fall back against his chest, grabs his dorn-dergar in both hands and swings it at the purple korred. Move action to switch his grip and use it as a two handed weapon with 10 ft. reach.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Magic B Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Female half-elf sorcerer 4 / oracle 1 | | HP: 29/33, Temp HP 0/0 | AC 20* (T 12, FF 18*) (+2 vs. Chaos)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+9 (+2 vs. enchantments /poison/ sleep, immune to magical sleep) | Init +2 | Perc +2, Diplomacy +6, Handle Animal +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Oracle Spells: 1st: 3/4 | Sorcerer Spells: 2nd: 3/4, 1st: 5/6 | Channel: 2/5, Tanglevine: 7/7 | Imp. Iron Will: 1/1, Unbreakable Survivor: 0/1 | Imp. Iron Will: 1/1, Unbreakable Survivor: 0/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor (1 hour), Protection from Chaos (drink soon, 3 min)

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Narrowly avoiding the korred's grabby-hair and knowing there's nowhere for her to easily flee, Aramis pulls out a dagger and tries to stab the orange korred with it.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
S Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

---

The next time Aramis is attacked (at melee or range):
A wall of stone rises from the ground between Aramis and the attacking korred, hindering their attack!

If Aramis is attacked she casts stone shield as an immediate action. Casting stone shield doesn't provoke an AoO. It grants her cover from that enemy until the beginning of her next turn (+4 AC, +2 Reflex). If the opponent’s attack misses her by 4 or less, the attack strikes the shield instead. The stone shield has hardness 8 and 15 hit points. If the shield is destroyed, the spell ends and the shield crumbles away into nothingness. Spells and effects that damage an area deal damage to the shield.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 2:

Isabella: 18
Dregg: 17
Aramis: 15
Arryn: 14
Garrivek: 7
Antagonist: 9

Isabella tries to cast a quick spell, but it's foiled by the fey's hair grabbing at her limbs. Dregg has no such problems as he cuts into the creature threatening Aramis, who stabs ineffectually at it. Arryn stabs too, but only takes a lock of hair with his blade, just missing actual fey flesh.

Garrivek's weapon bounces off the thing's hide, and the centipede seems to have more luck, but its mandibles merely scratch the flesh, not breaking it it has DR.

Furious now, the drunken creatures attack back, bashing Dregg and Arrn with clubs 7 and 6 hp to Dregg, 6 to Arryn. Several more appear close, hair grasping at you all as two remain in the courtyard, throwing stones. One hits Aramis just before she can cast her spell, leaving a bruise that immediately begins to turn a vivid shade of purple 5 hp.

Mechanics:

Purple vs. Arryn: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Blue vs. Dregg: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Orange vs. Dregg: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Purple vs. Arryn: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Yellow vs. Aramis: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Green vs. Arryn: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Orange: 15
All Ks: 1

DC 14 Reflex save or be entangled for 1 round; centipede and Dregg must make three saves, Garrivek and Isabella must make two, Arryn and Aramis must make one.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Elf Ranger 5; Init +5; Senses Low-light vision; Perception +12; AC 18 (+3 Dex., +4 armour, +1 shield); hp 44; Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +3

Ref. 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Ref. 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

... Oh, dear.


| HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T12, FF 18) (+2 vs. Chaos)| CMB: +5 CMD: 17 (+4 vs. bull rush and trip) | F:+5 R:+3 W:+5 (+2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +2 | Perc +13*, SM +11*, Diplomacy +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 1/3, 1st: 2/5 | Mental Focus: Conjuration: 0/2, Divination: 4/4, Evocation: 4/4, Generic: 0/0 | Active Conditions: Casting Focus (+1), Intense Focus (+2), Third Eye (+2), Heightened Awareness (50 min), Protection from Chaos

Centipede Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Centipede Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Centipede Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Tangled up in the korred's hair, the centipede chitters and snaps its mandibles at the purple korred.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 2 = 12
BPS Damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 DC 13 Fortitude save or it suffers from centipede poison, taking Dexterity Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

"Ack! So much hair!" Garrivek switches his grip on his weapon (it's now a one-handed melee weapon), and attacks the teal korred right beside him.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 - 2 = 17
Magic B Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


HP: 46/48; NL: 10; Force Ward: 10/10 AC: 18 (touch 14; FF 14; +1 vs goblinoids); CMD 15 | F/R/W: +8/+8/+2; Init: +4; Perc: +9;

Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Again, Arryn’s dagger flashes blue after a quick power gather.

Attack, Pushing: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 Seriously??


Female half-elf sorcerer 4 / oracle 1 | | HP: 29/33, Temp HP 0/0 | AC 20* (T 12, FF 18*) (+2 vs. Chaos)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+9 (+2 vs. enchantments /poison/ sleep, immune to magical sleep) | Init +2 | Perc +2, Diplomacy +6, Handle Animal +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Oracle Spells: 1st: 3/4 | Sorcerer Spells: 2nd: 3/4, 1st: 5/6 | Channel: 2/5, Tanglevine: 7/7 | Imp. Iron Will: 1/1, Unbreakable Survivor: 0/1 | Imp. Iron Will: 1/1, Unbreakable Survivor: 0/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor (1 hour), Protection from Chaos (drink soon, 3 min)

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Continuing to dance and swerve around the korred's hair, Aramis focuses on her wounds, stubbornly willing them to close. Using unbreakable survivor. Full round action but it won't provoke. It heals Aramis 7 hp.


male half-orc Scarred Wanderer 5
Baseline Stats:
Max HP: 49 | AC 16 ( 12 T / 15 FF) | Fort +8 / Ref +4 / Will +3 | CMD 19 | Perception + 12 | Survival +11 | Handle Animal +9 | Climb, Know (dungeon, nature), Stealth +7

Ref Save (DC 14): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Ref Save (DC 14): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Ref Save (DC 14): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

"Heh. Oh yeah. Get close and wrap your dumb beard around me. Heh heh. You're a smart one, aren't you?" Dregg brings his axe down upon the crown of the korred's head.

Greataxe: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 11 - 2 = 27for: 1d12 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24

Status:

HP: 46/49 | Temp: 0/10
AC: 12 (10 T / 15 FF) (includes -2 from rage & -2 from entangle)
CMD: 18
F/R/W: +8/+4/+3
Rage rounds used: 1/8
Spell slots used
Level 1: 1/3
Bless (bead): 0/1
Cure serious wounds, remove blindness/deafness, or remove disease (bead): 0/1

-Ongoing Effects-
Rage: +2 to hit, +2 damage, +2 Will, -2 AC, +2 temp HP
Accurate stance: +1 to hit
Power attack: -2/+6
Focus: +2 Str
Feather step: 30 minutes
Entangled: 1/2 speed, no run or charge, –2 to hit, –4 Dex

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 3:

Isabella: 18
Dregg: 17
Aramis: 15
Arryn: 14
Garrivek: 7
Antagonist: 9

Isabella finds herself entangled and struggles furiously to free herself from the grasping hair, as her companions take more direct action.

Dregg's axe splits the skull of the nearest creature and it drops to the ground, giving Aramis some relief and protection. Arryn tries to follow suit but again catches only hair and no actual flesh. Garrivek has a little more luck, but the hair seems to take much of the impact out of the blow.

They attack back furiously, their hair grasping at you, letting their clubs land drunken blows. 6 to centipede, 6 to Garrivek, 13 to Dregg. A rock sails over Aramis' head as one of the last of the fey approaches and starts laughing horribly. DC 14 Fortitude save or be stunned 1d2 ⇒ 1 rounds

Mechanics:

Purple vs. Arryn: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Red vs. centipede: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Pink vs. Garrivek: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Aqua vs. Dregg: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Blue vs. Dregg: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Yellow vs. Aramis: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Teal: 5
All Ks: 1

DC 14 Reflex save or be entangled for 1 round; centipede must make three saves, Garrivek and Dregg must make two, Arryn and Isabella must make one. Aramis is hair-free.


HP: 46/48; NL: 10; Force Ward: 10/10 AC: 18 (touch 14; FF 14; +1 vs goblinoids); CMD 15 | F/R/W: +8/+8/+2; Init: +4; Perc: +9;

Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Again, Arrryn’s blade flashes blue as he gathers power and thrusts it at the fey. This time he goes for extra damage and not pushing.

Attack, Empowered: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Damage: 3d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 1, 1) + 7 = 15 x 1.5 = 22

Finally, his blade connects and leaves a nasty hole in the fey creature.


male half-orc Scarred Wanderer 5
Baseline Stats:
Max HP: 49 | AC 16 ( 12 T / 15 FF) | Fort +8 / Ref +4 / Will +3 | CMD 19 | Perception + 12 | Survival +11 | Handle Animal +9 | Climb, Know (dungeon, nature), Stealth +7

Do we all need to save vs the laughter?


HP: 46/48; NL: 10; Force Ward: 10/10 AC: 18 (touch 14; FF 14; +1 vs goblinoids); CMD 15 | F/R/W: +8/+8/+2; Init: +4; Perc: +9;

Oops, laughing.

Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Phew!!


Female Half-Elf Ranger 5; Init +5; Senses Low-light vision; Perception +12; AC 18 (+3 Dex., +4 armour, +1 shield); hp 44; Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +3

Ref. 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23; 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Snarling, Isabella whips out her longsword and stabs at the nearest korred!

Longsword 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 for 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 damage.


Female half-elf sorcerer 4 / oracle 1 | | HP: 29/33, Temp HP 0/0 | AC 20* (T 12, FF 18*) (+2 vs. Chaos)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+9 (+2 vs. enchantments /poison/ sleep, immune to magical sleep) | Init +2 | Perc +2, Diplomacy +6, Handle Animal +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Oracle Spells: 1st: 3/4 | Sorcerer Spells: 2nd: 3/4, 1st: 5/6 | Channel: 2/5, Tanglevine: 7/7 | Imp. Iron Will: 1/1, Unbreakable Survivor: 0/1 | Imp. Iron Will: 1/1, Unbreakable Survivor: 0/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor (1 hour), Protection from Chaos (drink soon, 3 min)

Fortitude: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Narrowing her eyes at the surrounding korreds and clamping her mouth shut, Aramis resists the urge to guffaw like a donkey. Instead, she casts a quick defensive spell on herself. Casting shield.


| HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T12, FF 18) (+2 vs. Chaos)| CMB: +5 CMD: 17 (+4 vs. bull rush and trip) | F:+5 R:+3 W:+5 (+2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +2 | Perc +13*, SM +11*, Diplomacy +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 1/3, 1st: 2/5 | Mental Focus: Conjuration: 0/2, Divination: 4/4, Evocation: 4/4, Generic: 0/0 | Active Conditions: Casting Focus (+1), Intense Focus (+2), Third Eye (+2), Heightened Awareness (50 min), Protection from Chaos

Fortitude: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Garrivek's centipede lets out a chitter of pain and is torn back to its home plane.

Meanwhile, Garrivek is stunned! He involuntarily drops his dorn-dergar.


male half-orc Scarred Wanderer 5
Baseline Stats:
Max HP: 49 | AC 16 ( 12 T / 15 FF) | Fort +8 / Ref +4 / Will +3 | CMD 19 | Perception + 12 | Survival +11 | Handle Animal +9 | Climb, Know (dungeon, nature), Stealth +7

Fort Save (DC 14): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Ref Save (DC 14): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Ref Save (DC 14): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Dregg bursts out laughing at the stupid Korred, then keeps laughing as more beards wrap around him.

Oooof. That ends my rage to boot.

Status:

HP: 33/49 | Temp: 0/10
AC: 14 (12 T / 15 FF) (-2 from entangle)
CMD: 18
F/R/W: +8/+4/+3
Rage rounds used: 1/8
Spell slots used
Level 1: 1/3
Bless (bead): 0/1
Cure serious wounds, remove blindness/deafness, or remove disease (bead): 0/1

-Ongoing Effects-
Rage: +2 to hit, +2 damage, +2 Will, -2 AC, +2 temp HP
Accurate stance: +1 to hit
Power attack: -2/+6
Focus: +2 Str
Feather step: 30 minutes
Entangled
Fatigued

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Sorry, the laughter did affect everyone. Those were some horrible saves, Dregg.

Round 4:

Isabella: 18
Dregg: 17
Aramis: 15
Arryn: 14
Garrivek: 7
Antagonist: 9

Garrivek and Dregg start cracking up themselves at the strange, drunken attackers, while their companions continue to fight for their lives. Aramis adds some protective magics for herself, as Isabella and Arryn take the offensive. Isabella's sword doesn't seem to harm her foe, the wound closing immediately

Arrn's is more effective, sending blood splashing across him from the fey, which sways at the bad wound, but it draws the ire of two of its fellows. With no centipede to worry about, they close in on the former bar worker.

The battle seems to start turning in the fey's favor as their clubs land heavy blows on Arryn 11 hp, Dregg 15hp and Aramis 5 hp.

Mechanics:

Purple vs. Arryn: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Pink vs. Arryn: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Red vs. Arryn: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Teal vs. Dregg: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Blue vs. Dregg: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Green vs. Aramis: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Crit?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Purple: 18
Teal: 5
All Ks: 1

DC 14 Reflex save or be entangled for 1 round; Arryn and Dregg must make three saves, Garrivek must make two, Aramis and Isabella must make one.


Female half-elf sorcerer 4 / oracle 1 | | HP: 29/33, Temp HP 0/0 | AC 20* (T 12, FF 18*) (+2 vs. Chaos)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+9 (+2 vs. enchantments /poison/ sleep, immune to magical sleep) | Init +2 | Perc +2, Diplomacy +6, Handle Animal +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Oracle Spells: 1st: 3/4 | Sorcerer Spells: 2nd: 3/4, 1st: 5/6 | Channel: 2/5, Tanglevine: 7/7 | Imp. Iron Will: 1/1, Unbreakable Survivor: 0/1 | Imp. Iron Will: 1/1, Unbreakable Survivor: 0/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor (1 hour), Protection from Chaos (drink soon, 3 min)

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Ignoring the grabby-hair, and taking in the wounds of her allies, Aramis casts her arms out, causing a green pulse of light to engulf her allies and a few korreds.

Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Note: Aramis uses channel energy to heal all of her friends. Channeling doesn't provoke. She uses selective channeling to select the four most wounded looking korreds who do NOT get healed (purple, teal, and... I'm not sure which of the others are most wounded. Whichever look the bloodiest at a glance). Unfortunately, that means the three least wounded korreds also get healed.


HP: 46/48; NL: 10; Force Ward: 10/10 AC: 18 (touch 14; FF 14; +1 vs goblinoids); CMD 15 | F/R/W: +8/+8/+2; Init: +4; Perc: +9;

Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Arryn grimaces at the hair wrapped around him. Unable to gather power, his next thrust is much weaker, and pulled off target by the hair.

Concentration: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Stab!: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 2 = 9


male half-orc Scarred Wanderer 5
Baseline Stats:
Max HP: 49 | AC 16 ( 12 T / 15 FF) | Fort +8 / Ref +4 / Will +3 | CMD 19 | Perception + 12 | Survival +11 | Handle Animal +9 | Climb, Know (dungeon, nature), Stealth +7

Ref Save (DC 14): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Ref Save (DC 14): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Ref Save (DC 14): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Greataxe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11for: 1d12 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

As Dregg's wounds begin to mount and his fatigue grows, his laughter slows into a low, frustrated growl. "Get your stupid beards off me!" He scoops up his axe and swings at the korred immediately north of him.

Status:

HP: 24/49 | Temp: 0/10
AC: 13 (11 T / 15 FF) (-2 entangle, -1 fatigue)
CMD: 18
F/R/W: +8/+1/+3 (-2 entangle, -1 fatigue)
Rage rounds used: 1/8
Spell slots used
Level 1: 1/3
Bless (bead): 0/1
Cure serious wounds, remove blindness/deafness, or remove disease (bead): 0/1

-Ongoing Effects-
Rage: +2 to hit, +2 damage, +2 Will, -2 AC, +2 temp HP
Accurate stance: +1 to hit
Power attack: -2/+6
Focus: +2 Str
Feather step: 30 minutes
Entangled: -2 to hit, -4 Dex
Fatigued: -2 Str & Dex


HP: 46/48; NL: 10; Force Ward: 10/10 AC: 18 (touch 14; FF 14; +1 vs goblinoids); CMD 15 | F/R/W: +8/+8/+2; Init: +4; Perc: +9;

”Folks, we need to pull back. If they see us running off, they might not follow.”


male half-orc Scarred Wanderer 5
Baseline Stats:
Max HP: 49 | AC 16 ( 12 T / 15 FF) | Fort +8 / Ref +4 / Will +3 | CMD 19 | Perception + 12 | Survival +11 | Handle Animal +9 | Climb, Know (dungeon, nature), Stealth +7

Do we count as anchored for the purposes of entangle, mott?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
| HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T12, FF 18) (+2 vs. Chaos)| CMB: +5 CMD: 17 (+4 vs. bull rush and trip) | F:+5 R:+3 W:+5 (+2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +2 | Perc +13*, SM +11*, Diplomacy +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 1/3, 1st: 2/5 | Mental Focus: Conjuration: 0/2, Divination: 4/4, Evocation: 4/4, Generic: 0/0 | Active Conditions: Casting Focus (+1), Intense Focus (+2), Third Eye (+2), Heightened Awareness (50 min), Protection from Chaos

Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Ignoring the korreds around him, Garrivek hustles away from the fight and to the left. Moving north one space, diagonally north-east one space, then east two spaces for a total of 20 ft. movement. He provokes from both the teal and the magenta korred. Then he holds up his gloved hand and sends a fan of flames flying out of his hands and over the korreds. Casting burning hands. From there he'll aim it so it hits red, magenta, and purple. It won't hit any allies.

Fire Damage: 5d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 4, 2, 2, 3) + 2 = 15 DC 14 Reflex save for half damage. The bonus +2 damage is from his evocation resonant power.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'll say you don't count as anchored for purposes of the beard hair.

Round 5:

Isabella: 18
Dregg: 17
Aramis: 15
Arryn: 14
Garrivek: 7
Antagonist: 9

Isabella cuts at one of the nearer korreds, its wounds among those that Aramis doesn't heal as she channels energy to protect her friends. Arryn manages to cut the nearest of the creature to him, but Dregg isn't as lucky, taking another heavy blow as he scoops up his axe 8 hp.

Garrivek begins retreating and then turns and blasts the korreds with fire, causing screams of pain and little bursts of fire as lingering alcohol flares. I had you just move north. I couldn't quite figure out how you were going to avoid another AoO by moving east, and this way you can catch four of them.

Seen the flames, two of the creatures suddenly disappear, seeming to step into the rocks and then reappear in the courtyard, where they yell at you: "Thish ish our party! You can't have any!" The others continue their assault, however, heavy clubs again falling and with painful accuracy. 6 hp for Arryn, 7 for Dregg and Aramis

Mechanics:

Longsword: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Yellow AoO: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Blue AoO: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Teal AoO: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Pink AoO: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Purple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Yellow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Green: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Red vs. Arryn: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Pink vs. Isabella: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Teal vs. Dregg: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Blue vs. Dregg: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Blue vs. Aramis: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Purple: 22
Teal: 24
Green: 0
Red: 7
Pink: 7
Blue: 7
All Ks: 1


HP: 46/48; NL: 10; Force Ward: 10/10 AC: 18 (touch 14; FF 14; +1 vs goblinoids); CMD 15 | F/R/W: +8/+8/+2; Init: +4; Perc: +9;

Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Arryn, still caught in the hair, takes aim at the red fey and tries to stab.

Concentration: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 2 = 10

Again, though his blade forms, the disgusting beard hair throws off his stab.

He holds his position for now. "We don't want your party. We want papers from inside the fort. That's all!" he replies angrily.


male half-orc Scarred Wanderer 5
Baseline Stats:
Max HP: 49 | AC 16 ( 12 T / 15 FF) | Fort +8 / Ref +4 / Will +3 | CMD 19 | Perception + 12 | Survival +11 | Handle Animal +9 | Climb, Know (dungeon, nature), Stealth +7

I don’t see a call for any more entangle saves; are we at last free or is that an oversight?


| HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T12, FF 18) (+2 vs. Chaos)| CMB: +5 CMD: 17 (+4 vs. bull rush and trip) | F:+5 R:+3 W:+5 (+2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +2 | Perc +13*, SM +11*, Diplomacy +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 1/3, 1st: 2/5 | Mental Focus: Conjuration: 0/2, Divination: 4/4, Evocation: 4/4, Generic: 0/0 | Active Conditions: Casting Focus (+1), Intense Focus (+2), Third Eye (+2), Heightened Awareness (50 min), Protection from Chaos

Holding his position, Garrivek unleashes another blast of fire at the remaining korreds. Or does he have to move one space closer? I can't quite tell what space he's in. Thanks.

Burning Hands: 5d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2, 2, 4, 1) + 2 = 13 DC 14 Reflex save for half damage.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Sorry, oversight. Each one adjacent to you can try to entangle as a free action. No need to move Garrivek.


male half-orc Scarred Wanderer 5
Baseline Stats:
Max HP: 49 | AC 16 ( 12 T / 15 FF) | Fort +8 / Ref +4 / Will +3 | CMD 19 | Perception + 12 | Survival +11 | Handle Animal +9 | Climb, Know (dungeon, nature), Stealth +7

Reflex Save (DC 14): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Reflex Save (DC 14): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Huffing loudly but grinning as he draws one arm in to briefly cradle a busted rib, Dregg growls, "Heh. Drunk and deaf is it? I said- GET YOUR BEARDS OFF ME!" With a burst of energy, he brings his axe around in a heavy, overhead swing.

Greataxe: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27for: 1d12 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

I would like to hit the most hurt looking korred within reach, please!

Status:

HP: 9/49 | Temp: 0/10
AC: 13 (11 T / 15 FF) (-2 entangle, -1 fatigue)
CMD: 18
F/R/W: +8/+1/+3 (-2 entangle, -1 fatigue)
Rage rounds used: 1/8
Spell slots used
Level 1: 1/3
Bless (bead): 0/1
Cure serious wounds, remove blindness/deafness, or remove disease (bead): 0/1

-Ongoing Effects-
Rage: +2 to hit, +2 damage, +2 Will, -2 AC, +2 temp HP
Accurate stance: +1 to hit
Power attack: -2/+6
Focus: +2 Str
Feather step: 30 minutes
Entangled: -2 to hit, -4 Dex
Fatigued: -2 Str & Dex


Female half-elf sorcerer 4 / oracle 1 | | HP: 29/33, Temp HP 0/0 | AC 20* (T 12, FF 18*) (+2 vs. Chaos)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+9 (+2 vs. enchantments /poison/ sleep, immune to magical sleep) | Init +2 | Perc +2, Diplomacy +6, Handle Animal +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Oracle Spells: 1st: 3/4 | Sorcerer Spells: 2nd: 3/4, 1st: 5/6 | Channel: 2/5, Tanglevine: 7/7 | Imp. Iron Will: 1/1, Unbreakable Survivor: 0/1 | Imp. Iron Will: 1/1, Unbreakable Survivor: 0/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor (1 hour), Protection from Chaos (drink soon, 3 min)

Aramis releases another burst of healing magic. Healing all of her friends, omitting the four korred north of Aramis, which means the green one beside her gets healed.

Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 2

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Sorry, guys. Was waiting on Isabella, but shouldn't have waited that long.

Round 6:

Isabella: 18
Dregg: 17
Aramis: 15
Arryn: 14
Garrivek: 7
Antagonist: 9

Isabella manages to avoid the grasping hair of the closest korreds, but it throws off her aim, sword not catching anything but air. Dregg and Garrivek have more luck, the axe felling one of the creatures while the flame badly burns three more, one of the crying out.

That flame is enough for Arryn to drive his home blade, causing the korred to decide discretion is the better part of valor for now. It disappears, reappearing in the courtyard to scream drunken imprecations at you.

He gets a club to the head for his trouble 5 hp, while the remaining fey furiously attack. Dregg also takes a punishing blow 7 hp, and Aramis hears a rib crack as a hard club hits her 5 hp.

Mechanics:

Isabella Reflex?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Isabella Reflex?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Longsword: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Pink Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Red Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Blue Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Red Club: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Blue Club: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Green Club: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Crit?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Purple: 22
Green: 0
Red: 13
Pink: 25
Blue: 13
All Ks: 1

Arryn, Dregg and Aramis DC 14 Reflex save or be entangled for 1 round.


male half-orc Scarred Wanderer 5
Baseline Stats:
Max HP: 49 | AC 16 ( 12 T / 15 FF) | Fort +8 / Ref +4 / Will +3 | CMD 19 | Perception + 12 | Survival +11 | Handle Animal +9 | Climb, Know (dungeon, nature), Stealth +7

Reflex Save (DC 14): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Dregg swoons, seemingly ready to topple over for a moment but he catches himself and shakes the blurriness from his vision. He swats away another knot of grasping beard and growls, ”I feel like you’re just not listening to me.” He brings his axe around in a low, upward arc, threatening to sheer the korred’s jaw, and by extension its beard as well, from its face.

Greataxe: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20for: 1d12 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

Swift action: activate limited focus (bear)

Status:

HP: 2/49 | Temp: 5/10
AC: 15(11 T / 15 FF) (-2 entangle, -1 fatigue)
CMD: 18
F/R/W: +8/+1/+3 (-2 entangle, -1 fatigue)
Rage rounds used: 1/8
Limited Focus used: 1/10
Spell slots used
Level 1: 1/3
Bless (bead): 0/1
Cure serious wounds, remove blindness/deafness, or remove disease (bead): 0/1

-Ongoing Effects-
Rage: +2 to hit, +2 damage, +2 Will, -2 AC, +2 temp HP
Accurate stance: +1 to hit
Power attack: -2/+6
Focus: +2 Str
Feather step: 30 minutes
Entangled: -2 to hit, -4 Dex
Fatigued: -2 Str & Dex


HP: 46/48; NL: 10; Force Ward: 10/10 AC: 18 (touch 14; FF 14; +1 vs goblinoids); CMD 15 | F/R/W: +8/+8/+2; Init: +4; Perc: +9;

Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Finally avoiding the beards, Arryn gathers power and stabs at the red korred, his dagger flashing blue.

Big stab: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Damage: 3d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 6, 2) + 7 = 21 x 1.5 = 31 total


Female Half-Elf Ranger 5; Init +5; Senses Low-light vision; Perception +12; AC 18 (+3 Dex., +4 armour, +1 shield); hp 44; Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +3

Isabella takes a step south, ending with her next to Arramis -- and her sword describing a cool arc at the blue korred's neck!

Pardon my absence; I was ill. >_< Longsword 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 for 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 dam.


| HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T12, FF 18) (+2 vs. Chaos)| CMB: +5 CMD: 17 (+4 vs. bull rush and trip) | F:+5 R:+3 W:+5 (+2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +2 | Perc +13*, SM +11*, Diplomacy +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 1/3, 1st: 2/5 | Mental Focus: Conjuration: 0/2, Divination: 4/4, Evocation: 4/4, Generic: 0/0 | Active Conditions: Casting Focus (+1), Intense Focus (+2), Third Eye (+2), Heightened Awareness (50 min), Protection from Chaos

Garrivek thrusts one hand up in the air as he chants out a spell. A sudden blast of sound overwhelms the blue korred. Casting sound burst, and aiming it to it only hit the blue one.

Sonic Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Plus a DC 15 Fortitude save of he's stunned for one round.


Female half-elf sorcerer 4 / oracle 1 | | HP: 29/33, Temp HP 0/0 | AC 20* (T 12, FF 18*) (+2 vs. Chaos)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+9 (+2 vs. enchantments /poison/ sleep, immune to magical sleep) | Init +2 | Perc +2, Diplomacy +6, Handle Animal +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Oracle Spells: 1st: 3/4 | Sorcerer Spells: 2nd: 3/4, 1st: 5/6 | Channel: 2/5, Tanglevine: 7/7 | Imp. Iron Will: 1/1, Unbreakable Survivor: 0/1 | Imp. Iron Will: 1/1, Unbreakable Survivor: 0/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor (1 hour), Protection from Chaos (drink soon, 3 min)

Aramis lets out another burst of healing energy, finally able to heal her friends without affecting any korreds.

Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 2

She ignores the three korreds from her channel's area.

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16

Round 7:

Isabella: 18
Dregg: 17
Aramis: 15
Arryn: 14
Garrivek: 7
Antagonist: 9

Isabella manages to scratch the enemy attacking Aramis, but its tough skin mostly ignores the effect of her blade. Dregg's axe proves more effective, as does Arryn's dagger -- thanks to his foe swaying drunkenly into its path right at the last moment.

Garrivek's spell causes one of the attackers to collapse, leaving just one in the fight, though the others remain in the courtyard, some watching and screaming at you, others paying more attention to their drinks.

You exchange a few more blows, but you're finally able to chase it into a retreat, letting you follow suit, and escape before you find yourselves caught again -- or worse!

Mechanics:

Purple: 22
Green: 2
Pink: 25

All Ks: 1

I think we can call that combat over.


| HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T12, FF 18) (+2 vs. Chaos)| CMB: +5 CMD: 17 (+4 vs. bull rush and trip) | F:+5 R:+3 W:+5 (+2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +2 | Perc +13*, SM +11*, Diplomacy +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 1/3, 1st: 2/5 | Mental Focus: Conjuration: 0/2, Divination: 4/4, Evocation: 4/4, Generic: 0/0 | Active Conditions: Casting Focus (+1), Intense Focus (+2), Third Eye (+2), Heightened Awareness (50 min), Protection from Chaos

Garrivek makes sure to grab his weapons and anything else the group members might have dropped before beating a retreat alongside his new companions.

Once they're away and safe he lays a hand on Dregg and heals some of the half-orc's wounds. Using his flesh mend ability for 1 conjuration mental focus.

Flesh Mend on Dregg: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


HP: 46/48; NL: 10; Force Ward: 10/10 AC: 18 (touch 14; FF 14; +1 vs goblinoids); CMD 15 | F/R/W: +8/+8/+2; Init: +4; Perc: +9;

”Well, those things were annoying. And gross. I didn’t see any signs that they killed the Rangers, no trophies or anything, but we should still try to search inside the keep. Maybe we go up over the walls and get around them that way?”


male half-orc Scarred Wanderer 5
Baseline Stats:
Max HP: 49 | AC 16 ( 12 T / 15 FF) | Fort +8 / Ref +4 / Will +3 | CMD 19 | Perception + 12 | Survival +11 | Handle Animal +9 | Climb, Know (dungeon, nature), Stealth +7

Dregg nods appreciatively to Garrivek then takes hold of a simple bead hanging from his neck, closes his eyes, and steadies his breathing. When he opens his eyes a few moments later, several of his wounds knit into mere bruises.

cure serious wounds: 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (3, 1, 7) + 5 = 16

"Up the walls? I want to run back in there and knock the rest of those stupid grabbybeards into the Boneyard!"

Status:

HP: 29/49
AC: 15(11 T / 15 FF) (-2 entangle, -1 fatigue)
CMD: 18
F/R/W: +8/+1/+3 (-2 entangle, -1 fatigue)
Rage rounds used: 1/8
Limited Focus used: 1/10
Spell slots used
Level 1: 1/3
Bless (bead): 0/1
Cure serious wounds, remove blindness/deafness, or remove disease (bead): 1/1

-Ongoing Effects-
Rage: +2 to hit, +2 damage, +2 Will, -2 AC, +2 temp HP
Accurate stance: +1 to hit
Power attack: -2/+6
Focus: +2 Str
Feather step: 30 minutes


| HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T12, FF 18) (+2 vs. Chaos)| CMB: +5 CMD: 17 (+4 vs. bull rush and trip) | F:+5 R:+3 W:+5 (+2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +2 | Perc +13*, SM +11*, Diplomacy +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 1/3, 1st: 2/5 | Mental Focus: Conjuration: 0/2, Divination: 4/4, Evocation: 4/4, Generic: 0/0 | Active Conditions: Casting Focus (+1), Intense Focus (+2), Third Eye (+2), Heightened Awareness (50 min), Protection from Chaos

Huffing and puffing, eventually Garrivek catches up to the others. "Well, that escalated quickly."


Female half-elf sorcerer 4 / oracle 1 | | HP: 29/33, Temp HP 0/0 | AC 20* (T 12, FF 18*) (+2 vs. Chaos)| CMB: +2 CMD: 14 | F:+4 R:+4 W:+9 (+2 vs. enchantments /poison/ sleep, immune to magical sleep) | Init +2 | Perc +2, Diplomacy +6, Handle Animal +9 | Speed 30 ft. | Oracle Spells: 1st: 3/4 | Sorcerer Spells: 2nd: 3/4, 1st: 5/6 | Channel: 2/5, Tanglevine: 7/7 | Imp. Iron Will: 1/1, Unbreakable Survivor: 0/1 | Imp. Iron Will: 1/1, Unbreakable Survivor: 0/1 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor (1 hour), Protection from Chaos (drink soon, 3 min)

Aramis looks at the others. "Do we want to heal up and head right back in? Or should we wait for another day?"

If we're heading back inside today she'll use potions to heal herself and Dregg back to full hp. (Looks like the others aren't in need of healing?) If we're going in tomorrow she'll burn her channels and spells to do so.


HP: 46/48; NL: 10; Force Ward: 10/10 AC: 18 (touch 14; FF 14; +1 vs goblinoids); CMD 15 | F/R/W: +8/+8/+2; Init: +4; Perc: +9;

"Whatever the group decides is fine. I would just like to point out that, in this instance, I'm advocating the less-violent approach, while others are suggesting bloodthirsty slaughter."

Arryn smirks at Dregg.

"Or are you just jealous of their ability to grow facial hair?"


Female Half-Elf Ranger 5; Init +5; Senses Low-light vision; Perception +12; AC 18 (+3 Dex., +4 armour, +1 shield); hp 44; Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +3

"I hate fey," Isabella says once she's had the time to draw a breath. "I want that understood. But if we're sneaking, we'll need to wait until they're drunker than this. Looked like they might've just losered into the fort after the hobs already cracked down on it, though. Might not be much point."


| HP: 43/43 | AC 20 (T12, FF 18) (+2 vs. Chaos)| CMB: +5 CMD: 17 (+4 vs. bull rush and trip) | F:+5 R:+3 W:+5 (+2 vs. poison, spells, spell-like) | Init +2 | Perc +13*, SM +11*, Diplomacy +3 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells: 2nd: 1/3, 1st: 2/5 | Mental Focus: Conjuration: 0/2, Divination: 4/4, Evocation: 4/4, Generic: 0/0 | Active Conditions: Casting Focus (+1), Intense Focus (+2), Third Eye (+2), Heightened Awareness (50 min), Protection from Chaos

"Yeah, but, do those things get drunker?" Garrivek asks. After a moment of consideration he nods. "I think we should head back in once we've healed up. Better to press the attack before they have a chance to recuperate."

"As for over the walls... I suspect that, regardless of how we go in, we'll end up fighting them anyhow. I'd rather use the entrance."


male half-orc Scarred Wanderer 5
Baseline Stats:
Max HP: 49 | AC 16 ( 12 T / 15 FF) | Fort +8 / Ref +4 / Will +3 | CMD 19 | Perception + 12 | Survival +11 | Handle Animal +9 | Climb, Know (dungeon, nature), Stealth +7

Dregg laughs deeply at Arryn's insult then chuckles again at Garrivek's suggestion, the sound rumbling in his throat. He claps the dwarf on the shoulder heartily as he accepts a potion from Aramis. "Heh heh. Beltbuckle's got the right idea. Heh. Besides, I hate losing a fight."

Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2) + 3 = 6

Status:

HP: 35/49
AC: 15(11 T / 15 FF) (-2 entangle, -1 fatigue)
CMD: 18
F/R/W: +8/+1/+3 (-2 entangle, -1 fatigue)
Rage rounds used: 1/8
Limited Focus used: 1/10
Spell slots used
Level 1: 1/3
Bless (bead): 0/1
Cure serious wounds, remove blindness/deafness, or remove disease (bead): 1/1

-Ongoing Effects-
Rage: +2 to hit, +2 damage, +2 Will, -2 AC, +2 temp HP
Accurate stance: +1 to hit
Power attack: -2/+6
Focus: +2 Str
Feather step: 30 minutes

2,201 to 2,250 of 2,271 << first < prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Motteditor's Ironfang Invasion PBP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.