Midgard Homebrew: Power of Freedom (Inactive)

Game Master Nightskies

The Free City of Salzbach is under siege.


151 to 200 of 205 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 6

I can live with 2 nonlethal...


As Ariso's healing energies close the bites on his legs, Hadrian nods his thanks and cracks his neck, stepping back into the house at the head of the group.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Ariso nods and follows on his heels, treading lightly, his reloaded crossbow in one hand, his other poised to bestow more luck on Hadrian.

That's if they didn't all get used in the fast-tracked battle. Taking 10 for Stealth 18.


    Female Fetchling Synthesist Shadow Caller 2
HP 18/18 {effects: none} | AC 14 (T12 FF12) | F+1 R+2 W+4 | Init +2 | darkvision 60', low-light vision, perception +6
Dailies:
Shadow Summoning 6/6; disguise self 1/1
Spells:
1st: 3/3

D'endrrah seems shocked and worried for a moment when the positive energy washes over her, but sighs in relief when her bruises dissipate.

She then seems to pull the shadows around herself dissapearing into the darkness as she moves ahead with the others.

Shadow Blend: 20% concealment
Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Male Half-orc archaeologist 1 | HP 11/11 {effects: none} | AC 18 Tch 15 FF 13 | F +4, R +7, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +6, darkvision, low-light vision
Dailies:

Ellismus follows along behind the group so that the noise of his passage does not interfere with the stealth of those ahead.

Take 10 on Stealth for 12.


Male Half-Elven Ranger-Falconer/Trapper 2

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16 Stealth


Female HP: xx/xx; AC:xx (xx), T:xx, FFxx (xx);; FORT +x, REF +x, WILL +x; INIT +x; PER: +x; CMB: xx; CMD +1x Skysoul Witch 1

Khita follows Ellismus, greatsword drawn, soul bastion at the ready.

Taking 10 on Stealth for 12.


See discussion thread.


Female Elf Illusionist

Tessara quietly puts a light spell on herself as they move into the dark manor...

Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Rolling 1's yesss


Entering the manor, you begin your search through the first level with torch and magic light. The brightly colored stone brick walls and ceiling help the illumination, and it casts light to the end of the hall. Ariso unlocks several doors to guest rooms, well decorated but otherwise lacking anything of interest. Several times, you hear the sound of skittering and see no creature. Soon, you come across the remains of smaller, half eaten rats are found in a kitchen. A door leading to a pantry remains gnawed open, with tufts of fur littering the place. It stinks like a nest inside, most of the food wasted. Moving through the first level of the manor carefully takes a half hour.

A central courtyard takes up almost a third of the building's first level floorspace. Another statue of Lada is in the courtyard as part of a small shrine.

Kelvanthus:
While you stand before the statue, you experience a sudden flashback from when you first arrived in Midgard. The very moment in which you had nearly gone to the afterlife, instead flung through a planar rift to be dumped in the Wasted West. You've passed under the watchful gaze of many gods since then, and you feel it now, as though in the close presence of the Eloria the Sky Warden. The moment is fleeting, but when it ends and you look upon Lada's depiction, a blessing lingers.
You realize Lada's favor, and learn that other gods seek to bestow upon you their favor-- or their pity. 1 CHA restored, and you gain a trait. She seeks nothing in return. The others don't realize what happened yet.

Visions from the Far Beyond
Within the Western Wastes, the boundaries between the planes grow thin, and you gaze between the gaps of reality to view its secrets.
Benefit: You gain either a +1 trait bonus to Will saves or a +1 trait bonus to Initiative checks (pick one, it will stack with your other trait in this case). Knowledge (planes) is always a class skill for you (if you want to get back home, this will be a good skill to have).

As you return toward the entry hall from the east hall, Kelvanthus spots three of the large rats by the statue. One looks as large as the first rats you encountered, eagerly gnawing on the corpses left by the statue. As he points it out, everyone sees it clearly in the light cast by the open front door. The smaller two stand up looking your way down the hall. One makes a squeak, cautious of your appearance.

Lets see if you can make quick work of them all together. Surprise round if you want to attack, Kelvanthus is 55' away. As the biggest one didn't notice you in its feasting on the dead, and the others aren't reacting to you with hostility, you don't have to start the fight now. Tactical map of the situation (link)!


Hadrian sighs when he sees the rats. "Wonderful."

Hefting his polearm he starts moving slowly down the hall.

"Careful. They swarm and are pretty aggressive. I'll try to hold the line, but this hallway's a little wide."


Male Half-Elven Ranger-Falconer/Trapper 2

Everyone ready? I'll take the big one first.

Kelvanthus whispers quietly to the group as he draws back an arrow. As soon as the word is given, he lets fly for the large rat and prepares to give Velana the command to attack.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 to hit
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 piercing damage


Female HP: xx/xx; AC:xx (xx), T:xx, FFxx (xx);; FORT +x, REF +x, WILL +x; INIT +x; PER: +x; CMB: xx; CMD +1x Skysoul Witch 1

Ready! whispers Khita. Won't be able to swing much in the corridor, but I might be able to hex them asleep...


Male Half-orc archaeologist 1 | HP 11/11 {effects: none} | AC 18 Tch 15 FF 13 | F +4, R +7, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +6, darkvision, low-light vision
Dailies:

Ellismus readies his crossbow and fires it at shortly after seeing the results of Kelvanthus firing his bow.

He'll fire at the large rat, if it is still up, or one of the smaller ones if the big one is down.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Male Half-Elven Ranger-Falconer/Trapper 2

How are you going to.handle initiative for my animal companion? Will she just go on my turn? And if so can I repick her Improves Initiative feat?


Female Elf Illusionist

Tessara frowns slightly, having not prepared properly to engage beasts this day. She fumbles around in her pack, trying to see if she brought any scrolls with her.

I think I... never purchased equipment. /facepalm.


Ariso sights down his crossbow at the biggest rat, takes a breath, and releases.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


.
.
.
.

Initiative:
Ariso: 21
Rats : 21
Khita: 19
Hadri: 14
Tessa: 13
Kelva: 10
Ellis: 10
D'end: 7

Ariso makes the first shot, but it misses by a wide margin. As though waiting for a reason to, the rats begin multiplying just as the bolt skips off the stone floor.

Hadrian takes point in the hall, and Khita follows with a bit of space between them. There will be no mechanical penalty for swinging away in this hallway.

Kelvanthus and Ellismus fire, and both strike the creature. It screams in surprise to both blows, and begins multiplying.

The dopplerats react quickly. As just six of them come scampering toward you, they diverge and tumble, becoming twenty-four. (these are the actions for the rats in round 1)

Those who haven't stated an action can make their surprise round action (and Tessara can retroactively buy some equip) this time. Ariso, go ahead and take two turns worth of actions, one for before the rats move, and one for Round 2. Note the difference between the low-light area and the normal light, this is presuming Kelvanthus dropped the torch so he could shoot with his bow.

Round 1 tactical map
And for those with lowlight vision or darkvision


Female Elf Illusionist

Here are some Ray of Frost rolls to hopefully last the weekend while I am away. Pew pew!
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 (-4 if cover, another -4 if in melee; will avoid when possible)
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
1d3 ⇒ 3
1d3 ⇒ 2
1d3 ⇒ 1


Female HP: xx/xx; AC:xx (xx), T:xx, FFxx (xx);; FORT +x, REF +x, WILL +x; INIT +x; PER: +x; CMB: xx; CMD +1x Skysoul Witch 1

Wishing she had some flasks of oil Khita grips her sword, unwilling to advance. Battling the draconic might of Mharoti in Mardas Adamat was never as dread as facing these strange creatures.

We let them come to us, right? she shouts, the breezes around her whipping into a frenzy of consternation.


Male Half-Elven Ranger-Falconer/Trapper 2

Hold your ground and weaken them from afar! If anyone has oil or alchemist fire, burn them!

Kelvanthus's hands are a blur of motion as he swiftly lets fly two more arrows, each aimed at the rat he wounded, or if it falls at another weakened one.


1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
first attack damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
second attack damage1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Velana will stay where she is, on my shoulder, for now. Or next to me, if she is considered sharing my square.


For the round I seem to have missed, I'll just load and fire at the same big 'un.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Ariso brings forth his holy symbol, holding it aloft. "Loki, Lord of Chaos, favour us with your whims!" Casting bless


Hadrian grits his teeth. That's a lot of rats.

Taking off his satchel, he hands it backwards to be passed to Ariso and Kelvanthus.

"I have oil in here."

6 flasks left. I used my only alch-fire earlier though.

Standard Action: Ready Action to whack the first rat that closes distance. Then I'll take AoOs for Reach.


Male Half-orc archaeologist 1 | HP 11/11 {effects: none} | AC 18 Tch 15 FF 13 | F +4, R +7, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +6, darkvision, low-light vision
Dailies:

Sorry, I was a little confused as to who needed to act and when.

Round 1. Init 10.

Ellismus reloads his crossbow and aims it at the rat he had hit initially. "Anyone who can attack at range, needs to focus on the original creatures. Once they are dead, these others will eventually pass of their own accord. If they escape, then we may be forced to deal with more of these, later."

Move action: Reload Crossbow
Standard action: Fire at the first dopplerat (rather than its spawn).

Attack w/ Bless: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Status:

AC: 14
HP: 17

Bless


    Female Fetchling Synthesist Shadow Caller 2
HP 18/18 {effects: none} | AC 14 (T12 FF12) | F+1 R+2 W+4 | Init +2 | darkvision 60', low-light vision, perception +6
Dailies:
Shadow Summoning 6/6; disguise self 1/1
Spells:
1st: 3/3

Round 1. Init 7.

D'endrrah crouches in place and opens her mouth wide, her inner mouth beginning to extend as she prepares to attack any of the oncoming rats.

Ready action to attack (with bite = 10' reach) when a rat comes into range.

Readied Power Attack w/ Bless: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Attack of opportinity should any move through her threat zone

Power AoO w/ Bless: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Status:

AC: 15 (20% concealment)
HP: 16/16

Bless


Female HP: xx/xx; AC:xx (xx), T:xx, FFxx (xx);; FORT +x, REF +x, WILL +x; INIT +x; PER: +x; CMB: xx; CMD +1x Skysoul Witch 1

Ahh sorry! Neglected to post any actual actions earlier...

Khita Init 19

Standard Action - Ready an Action: Attack any incoming dopplerats:
(Blessed)
Attack 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 1 = 18
Damage2d6 + 1 ⇒ (4, 6) + 1 = 11


Ariso invokes the blessing of Loki and as the rats approach. Kelvanthus, Ellismus and Ariso fire their shots before the rats come into melee. Ariso and Kelvanthus miss once, but Ellismus' shot slows it to a crawl.
Hadrian strikes three times at approaching swarm of rats before they get close.
Ranseur Readied: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 _/ 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10
Ranseur AoO: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 _/ 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11
Ranseur AoO: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 _/ 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11
Two of the skewered rats stop moving, letting others move over them. Khita swoops her blade down upon the first to come close. The rat, suffering a large cut into its torso, goes limp.
D'endra snakes around Hadrian and snaps the life from one of the rats.
Tessara lands her ray upon another, and its fur becomes rigid with frost. It slows to a crawl.
Only Hadrian gets any AoOs due to reach. Four rats are unconcious, one disabled.

New initiative due to readied actions:
Everyone except Kelvanthus and Ellismus are now initiative 21 in this order:
Ariso
Hadrian
Khita
Tessara
D'endrra
Rats

The three original rats keep moving away, one going up the stairs and the big one limping toward the opposite hall. The swarm comes close, but not close enough to start biting.

Round 2* Tactical Map
Lowlight/Darkvision

* (regarding initiative):
Initiative 21 guys will actually be making their 3rd round actions, before the rats have their 3rd turn. Ariso got another action because he beat the rats on initiative.


If I step to V18, am I able to gets clear shot at the biggest rat?


That tactical map is terrifying. Does anyone have any AoE spells? Color spray? Burning Hands?

"If we kill the originals, what happens to the copies!?" Hadrian shouts, hoping for a quick answer.


Ariso: Yes, aside from shooting through allies' squares.

Nobody knows the answer to the question. The first clones of the large rat were somewhat injured, and the subsequent rats were more injured like the original when they spawned.


Female HP: xx/xx; AC:xx (xx), T:xx, FFxx (xx);; FORT +x, REF +x, WILL +x; INIT +x; PER: +x; CMB: xx; CMD +1x Skysoul Witch 1

Khita screams as she ends the critter, then drops her soul bastion from the hilt of her greatsword and summons the eldritch power residing within her. She thrusts her gauntleted hand toward the rats:

Standard Action: Cast burning hands - I'm assuming this will attract AoO(s) vs AC18; Concentration check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Burning Hands Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2 Reflex Save vs DC 14.

Firing the cone in a straight line toward the statues..

Also, I know it says burning hands but the rules for somatic spells only specify one free hand...

If one hand isn't enough, of necessity Khita will sheathe her greatsword as a Move Action before casting - this will also attract AoO's...


Female HP: xx/xx; AC:xx (xx), T:xx, FFxx (xx);; FORT +x, REF +x, WILL +x; INIT +x; PER: +x; CMB: xx; CMD +1x Skysoul Witch 1

Absolutely stellar. ;(........ Let's hope the walls catch fire too....


    Female Fetchling Synthesist Shadow Caller 2
HP 18/18 {effects: none} | AC 14 (T12 FF12) | F+1 R+2 W+4 | Init +2 | darkvision 60', low-light vision, perception +6
Dailies:
Shadow Summoning 6/6; disguise self 1/1
Spells:
1st: 3/3

Round 1. Init 21.

D'enddrah's inner mouth shoots out towards another of the nearby rats but misses it's tiny form. Retracting the mouth, she prepares to strike again should any approach.

Power Attack w/ Bless: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6

Attack of opportinity when any move through her threat zone to attack one of the others (e.g. by entering their space)

Power AoO w/ Bless: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8

Nice double miss :(

@GM: Just making sure that Ellismus was firing at the big rat (the one he had attacked initially). Wasn't sure from the descriptives.


Male Half-Elven Ranger-Falconer/Trapper 2

Kelvanthus steps back, looking for a clear shot before again unleashing a quick flurry of arrows.

Rapid Shot+Bless: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Crit Confirmation: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Rapid Shot+Bless: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

1st Shot Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
If 1st shot crits: 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (4, 5, 6) + 6 = 21
2nd Shot Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Will 5ft step to V19, firing at the big rat I attacked last time. If it dies before I go, or if my first attack slays it, I will aim my second attack at another one of the Originals, hopefully an injured one. How high is the ceiling here? Does Velana have enough room to fly forward without provoking?


Ellismus: Yes, your shot disabled the big rat. Had to rewrite it, sorry 'bout that!

Kelvanthus: The ceiling is ~9 ft high, enough for her to fly over heads and not provoke from rats (they threaten no space)


I'm going to wait for the results on Khita's spell before I decide what to do.


Khita's spell will singe them pretty well (despite minimum damage) and will not catch anything on fire- the hall is all stone except for the doors and iron notches for light sources- which are not in use. It will put down the rat that Tessara hit with ray of frost. She will not provoke, will get an AoO, and won't have to put the greatsword away.


Ariso reloads his crossbow and raises the sights to his eye, aiming at the biggest rat. He takes a breath, waiting for the moment when he gets a clear shot past his companions. As soon as he does, he releases his breath, and the bolt after it.

-4 I assume? If I'm wrong, please add it back on to my result :)

Crossbow: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Urgh


Realizing he's not going to be able to keep the rats from swarming past him and into his companions, Hadrian curls his lips in a frustrated snarl. "I'm going after the big ones. Hope they're the originals."

Move forward 10' to attack the big rat closest to me.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1) + 4 = 8


Female Elf Illusionist

More pewpew from rolls above. AC 6 is a miss.


Kelvanthus' shots drill into the larger original rat, and it rolls from the second impact but keeps moving, only for a moment before its injuries overwhelm it and dies. As the swarm of rats pile into the group, yells from the rats and party fill the hall. Some of Hadrian's blows strike stone in the dark, but between the close shots from behind and other swings, the rats begin to thin. Those singed by Khita's fire look badly injured enough as though they could hardly take a child's kick and still move.

Kelvanthus kills the original large rat.
Ellismus injures one with crossbow.
Hadrian kills one large rat, also missing due to darkness.
Khita kills five, four by fire and one by sword.
D'endra kills one crispy rat.

The other two original rats make their escape, disappearing into the dark hall or to the second floor. Now, the remaining clones scramble over each other and upon the legs of everyone, eagerly trying to bite.

Damage taken, all nonlethal:
Hadrian - 0
Khita - 2
D'endrrah - 3
Kelvanthus - 2
Ariso - 1
Tessara - 3
Ellismus - 3

If you have a source of light or don't need it, you can try to pursue the original rats. Only Tessara has any light right now (Kelvanthus' torch is on the ground by him). Otherwise, you can fight the clones to the last or flee them. You are all sharing a space with 4 rats, and there are 39 clone dopplerats in all now, swarming within 5 feet of at least one party member. 9 of them are a clone of the large, now dead dopplerat, who prove to be far tougher than the smaller dopplerats. 15 of them are singed and still alive.


Female HP: xx/xx; AC:xx (xx), T:xx, FFxx (xx);; FORT +x, REF +x, WILL +x; INIT +x; PER: +x; CMB: xx; CMD +1x Skysoul Witch 1

I'm all outta flash and razzmatazz. So I'm sharing a square with 4 little dopplerats? Can I even hit these f•€kers with my greatsword if they are in my square? Or is a spiked gauntlet more the go?!?

Sorry, but this:

"You are all sharing a space with 4 rats, and there are 39 clone dopplerats in all now, swarming within 5 feet of at least one party member. 9 of them are a clone of the large, now dead dopplerat, who prove to be far tougher than the smaller dopplerats. 15 of them are singed and still alive."

has me flummoxed. Some of the dopplerats are stronger than the rest due to being clones of a larger initial rat? Dopplerat and rat terminology is befuddling me...


They're all dopplerats. They look like normal rats when they're not multiplying, so sometimes I am calling them rats. Since that's not entirely accurate, I'll only call them dopplerats from now on, since the PCs know this. The larger dopplerat clones that came from the similarly larger original dopplerat are tougher- each clone is visually identical to one of the 3 original that they spawned from. They are all in the tiny size category, and have to move into a target's space in order to attack it. Up to 4 of them can fit into a space with small and larger creatures. You can attack them with your greatsword, as you could with any weapon- only a weapon with reach would take a penalty to hit. Most of them charged this last turn, everyone who threatens got all their AoOs. I hope that clears things up.


    Female Fetchling Synthesist Shadow Caller 2
HP 18/18 {effects: none} | AC 14 (T12 FF12) | F+1 R+2 W+4 | Init +2 | darkvision 60', low-light vision, perception +6
Dailies:
Shadow Summoning 6/6; disguise self 1/1
Spells:
1st: 3/3

D'endrrah, surrounded by rats, sees the two fleeing dopplerats. With Ellismus' earlier words, she knows their importance, and thus sprints off after them.

D'endrrah will move after the two original injured rats as fast as possible (Run?), ignoring the copies. She has darkvision and her 20% miss chance ability. She will try to stay within 100 ft of Ellismus.


Male Half-orc archaeologist 1 | HP 11/11 {effects: none} | AC 18 Tch 15 FF 13 | F +4, R +7, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +6, darkvision, low-light vision
Dailies:

Ellismus steps away from the rats, draws a dagger, and then fires a missle of acid at one of the rats that had attacked him.

5-ft free move out of the rats.
Move action: draw dagger
Standard action: Spell
Ranged Touch: Acid Splash w/ PBS: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 1 = 15
Damage w/ PBS & Havoc: 1d3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3


Female HP: xx/xx; AC:xx (xx), T:xx, FFxx (xx);; FORT +x, REF +x, WILL +x; INIT +x; PER: +x; CMB: xx; CMD +1x Skysoul Witch 1

Ok. That's a little clearer. So they are in our squares, or they can be and will be on their next round? Regardless, Khita attacks!

Enraged by the swarm of skittering terrors and inspired by her success at burning a bunch of them, Khita strikes out with her greatsword.

Standard Action:

Attack nearest dopplerat: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (4, 3) + 1 = 8


A map update might clear up some of Khita's confusion. I know it helps me a lot.

Without AoE spells we're looking at a long slog of a fight. I did hand off my pack, which has oil in it. Khita, if you're out of spells, that might be a good option for you. A flask of oil can light up 4 of them at a time.


Male Half-Elven Ranger-Falconer/Trapper 2

As the larger originals slink off out of sight, Kelvanthus turns his attention to the swarm threatening his comrades. He nocks two arrows and lets fly, before shouting out"Velana, attack!", pointing with his free hand towards the swarm.

Rapid Shot+Bless+Point Blank Shot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
1st Shot Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
2nd Rapid Shot+Bless+Point Blank Shot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
2nd Shot Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Status:

HP=15
Non Lethal=2
Bless


Female Hawk Animal Companion 2

Velana flies forward, lashing out at the swarm around Kelvanthus!
5ft move, then full attack

Bite+Bless: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Crit Confirmation: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Talon+Bless: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Talon+Bless: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Bite Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Bite Damage if Crit: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3
Talon Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Talon Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

In case she needs it...
Fly Check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Status:

HP=10
Non Lethal=0
Bless


Only D'endrrah gives chase to the original rats, running down the hall past the clones. She just reaches the original dopplerat in full run, close enough to hit if she had any balance for it. It is 15' from a corner in the hall, opposite the building from the party. Everyone else contends with the many dopplerats...

Damage:
Ariso 1 nonlethal
Ellismus 3 nonlethal
Hadrian avoids all attacks
Kelvanthus 2 nonlethal, 1 lethal
Khita 1 lethal
Tessara 2 nonlethal

Everyone defeats 1 or 2 dopplerats, including Velana and excluding Ariso and D'endrrah. 28 remain- 6 of which are large clones.

151 to 200 of 205 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Midgard Homebrew: Power of Freedom Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.