Maximo's Hideaway

Game Master Kobash

Maximo's Hideaway is a place for Pathfinders to meet, exchange stories, enjoy themselves, and seek adventure!

=Sign-up Sheet=


151 to 191 of 191 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

Mook lvl 12

Updated the list, both characters ready.

Grand Lodge

Bounty Hunter 4 HP: 29/33 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | Fort +4 | Ref +8 | Will +1 | CMD 17 | Initiative +8 | Perception +5 | Sense Motive +4 | Knowledge(Local) +5 | Disable Device +9
Resources:
Loaded: Silver | Alchemical Cartridges: Silver: 9/10; Cold Iron: 10/10 | CLW: 42/50 | Grit: 2/2 | Ki: 3/3

A 20-something man answers boldly to Maximo's proclamation. A greatsword strapped to his back and a sawn-off longarm at his side. Stag Hart from the River Kingdoms, recent initiate into the dragon-hunting mercenaries training hall of the Bold Striders, at your service. I will go anywhere and do anything as that is the Bold Strider code.


Male Human

I'm ready if needed!


Voice in the Void threads are open HERE.


The Immortal Conundrum threads are open HERE.


A young, wide-eyed halfling, approaches the public board and pins up a small message.

I've added a blank sign-up area for anyone interested in a small-sized Pathfinder group called the Halffinders. It is mostly intended for halflings, but I will accept the occasional gnome or wayang.

Shadow Lodge

Mook lvl 12

Well, I do have a 3rd lvl archer halfling inquisitor but he is currently in a game. If you guys need an extra pair of small hands in the future keep me as an alternate.


Time to work on Thomas Linseed, son of the rival family of halflings! Inquisitor of Zon-Kuthon, since Henry Flaxseed is a Shelynite. Boom!


Linseed - Flaxseed
that's great
Grapeseed?


Male Mostly Harmless Incorrigible Punster 5/ Militant Grammarist 3/ Contrarian 2
GM Bold Strider wrote:
Time to work on Thomas Linseed, son of the rival family of halflings! Inquisitor of Zon-Kuthon, since Henry Flaxseed is a Shelynite. Boom!

They're rivals, but distantly (or not so distantly) related, though. ;-)


Time for Sir Ronius and Lynus! - Cavalier Order of the Paw


That's the best part! Also fits with the Zon-Kuthon/Shelyn motif.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

A nondescript man carrying a scroll case slips into the tavern. After removing a piece of parchment from the case and unrolling it, he clears his throat. "Your attention, please? The Ten are asking for Pathfinders available to explore an ancient Azlanti tower near Fort Inevitable, in the River Kingdoms." His speech concluded, he secures the parchment to the already-well-used wall with a small dagger, bows, and leaves.

Part 1 of Emerald Spire, levels 1-2. I'm planning to start running after Labor Day. After this I'd like to continue running higher levels with some or all of the same group, and if you're interested in that I suggest starting with a first-level character.


I'd be interested!

I was also considering running it, so if there is enough interest...


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

Let me know--I'd certainly be interested in playing.


Male Human

Think I mentioned wanting to play in another thread but if you guys get a lot of requests I could play in either game.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

My Emerald Spire campaign threads are open; please check in HERE] if you're signed up on the list. There are a couple of people on the waiting list, so if you're not going to be playing please let me know ASAP.

Sovereign Court

HP: 12/17 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 17 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +6 | CMD 14 | Initiative +4 | Perception +8 | Sense Motive +8 | Knowledge(Religion) +4
Resources:
Spells - 1st: 3/3 | Wand of CLW 50/50 | 1 Cha Drain/ 1 Cha Damage
Midnight Lord:
1 Cha Drain/ 1 Cha Damage Wolf - HP: 19/19 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | Fort +5 | Ref +5 | Will +1 | CMD 14 | Perception +5

Thomas Linseed, reporting for the Halffinder Society!


Male Mostly Harmless Incorrigible Punster 5/ Militant Grammarist 3/ Contrarian 2
Thomas Linseed wrote:
Thomas Linseed, reporting for the Halffinder Society!

ISWYDT...<.<

...:-D

Sovereign Court

HP: 12/17 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 17 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +6 | CMD 14 | Initiative +4 | Perception +8 | Sense Motive +8 | Knowledge(Religion) +4
Resources:
Spells - 1st: 3/3 | Wand of CLW 50/50 | 1 Cha Drain/ 1 Cha Damage
Midnight Lord:
1 Cha Drain/ 1 Cha Damage Wolf - HP: 19/19 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | Fort +5 | Ref +5 | Will +1 | CMD 14 | Perception +5

:D


I am getting close to wrapping up a few games and will soon start the first scenario for the Halffinders Society. Now the question is, what should we play? A scenario or module?


What's the difference?


Scenario is Pathfinder specific. 1xp/2pp possible
Module is not Pathfinder specific, but applicable for 3xp/4pp (and about 3x gold)


Is this a test, sir?


Hmm... Well EF only has one 1-5 scenario available to play and no 1st or 2nd level modules... I'm game for anything. Not done many modules.


EF, what are you interested in?


PFS Recruiting Agent - Scenario Tracker

"I got a couple of new 1st level recruits looking for a mission."


A woman enters Maximo's and steps to the stage. In a clear voice she calls out to those present.

"The Society is looking for a few Pathfinders to head into Irrisen, rendezvous with another team already on site, and aid in the transport of some recently captured... individuals.”

Ok everyone, I'm finally putting together the group for The Frostfur Captives. Please check the list below for your name and check in to the discussion thread HERE. I'll give everyone 3 days to check in before being replaced by those on the waiting list.

Reserved seats:
Signboy77
jamie noone
wrathgon
Yours is mined
Khelreddin
Tyranius

Waiting List:
Pathmaker
Kael Ocari


Updated Frostfur Captives player list:
Reserved seats:
Signboy77
jamie noone (checked in)
wrathgon
Tyranius (checked in)
Pathmaker (checked in)
Kael Ocari

Waiting List:
ShadowKhan

Sovereign Court

Human Gentleman | AC 20 FF 19 T 13 | HP 78/79 | F +15 R +13 W +13 | Init +1 | Perception +5

One night in Maximo's Hideaway...

"I have heard it said that the Society is forming another expedition into a mysterious vault beneath the stronghold of Thornkeep. An Enigma Vault! " Baron Maximo Interresante, freshly returned from an adventure in Varisia, speaks to a group of patrons, a glass of Alkenstar ice wine swirling dangerously in one of his hands. "Ahh, in my younger days I delved those ruins once.. or was it twice? Ancient magics remain in that place, secrets from a lost age, monsters and abominations, and glory for those brave enough to rise to the challenge!"


I'm starting up Part 3 of Thornkeep "The Enigma Vaults" (a module for levels 3-4). Anyone interested can check in at the discussion thread over here.


A female elf enters the Hideaway and tacks a few notices to the board.

Library of the Lion and The Merchant's Wake have been added to the sign-up sheet to be run as part of Gameday 3, starting November 1st.

I've also added Thornkerp part 3, which I will begin once I have enough players.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

A nondescript man once again arrives at Maximo's fine establishment and puts up a NOTICE on the board before announcing to all and sundry, "There is word of strange sea creatures in Cheliax. More precisely, from near the town of Blackcove, south of Pezzack on the Hellmouth Gulf. Capable Pathfinders are needed to investigate."

Running From Shore to Sea for PbP Gameday 3. Signup sheet is linked above; this is for characters of levels 5-7.


I have added links to my sign-up sheet for the discussion threads of my Gameday 3 games, as well as Thornkeep.


One seat still left in Thornkeep Part 3 - The Enigma Vaults (level 3-5). A game link is available on my sign up sheet.


My Gameday 3 groups are full and the discussion and gameplay threads are open. Please check in when you can so I know everyone on the sign-up sheet is good to go.

Players for Merchant's Wake:
Kael Ocari
Kryssa Lightbinder
Merck
Thestrongangel
Tyranius
Signboy77

Players for Library of the Lion:
John Woodford
Justin L. Warren
Slicertool
Dasimeer
Tyranius
mechaPoet


A patron looks at the notice board. "Hmm. Looks like the Society needs a couple more Pathfinders in Qadira."

Looks like I have two open spots in my Gameday 3 scenario for The Merchant's Wake. We are playing in the low tier (level 1-2). They could use a healer of some kind. Anyone interested go ahead and check in over HERE.


A small red kobald drifts in from the cold, and make his way to the littered wall. He licks the back of a large parchment a few times, reaches up and slaps it to the bottom edge of the posting board, then scurries out the door.

The Occult Confirmation #05-8, recruitment

Sovereign Court

Male Human Bard/3 HP 24/24 AC17/T 12/FF 15 Fort +3/Ref +5/ Will +3 Init +2 Perc +6|Sense Motive +10*

A lanky human in a chain shirt slouches into the bar and sits down at an empty table. He signals for a drink ("Whiskey. Just bring the bottle, hey?") and idly taps out a syncopated rhythm on the tabletop as he waits for his drink, looking around the bar.

Sovereign Court

Human Gentleman | AC 20 FF 19 T 13 | HP 78/79 | F +15 R +13 W +13 | Init +1 | Perception +5

A thump rattles the mugs and bottles arrayed upon the mirrored wall behind the bar. The large bar wench that silently runs the place in the absence of the owner gives it a sharp look, then steps closer to listen at the door in it that leads down to the wine-cellar. A moment later she jumps back as the door is thrown open and a group of Pathfinders issues forth, a glowing mist pouring out among their feet. In the lead strides Baron Maximo Interresante himself, a bottle of fine Alkenstar icewine in one hand and his travelling rucksack, along with his magical greatsword "Big Love" slung over the other shoulder.

"Welcome to Maximo's Hideaway, my good friends!" He says with flourish of his bottle and a bright smile on his weathered face. "Drinks are on the house tonight!"

Sovereign Court

Human Gentleman | AC 20 FF 19 T 13 | HP 78/79 | F +15 R +13 W +13 | Init +1 | Perception +5

Over in his private booth, Maximo can be heard gossiping...

"You know, I heard something interesting today. Word around the Grand Lodge is that Drandle Dreng has developed a thirsty interest in the old Wounded Wisp tavern. He's even started recruiting youngsters to aid him with a special task..."

DM Rah here. I've added The Wounded Wisp to my Sign-up Sheet. It will be a Core Campaign scenario, and will start in a couple weeks.


A herald arrives, dressed with the symbol of the open road upon his breast. Holding out a missive, he calls out to the lodge.

"Venture-Captain Drandle Dreng sent out a summons the following Pathfinders. If you hear your name, please make your way to the Grand Lodge in Absalom at your earliest convenience."

The Following are signed up for #6-10 The Wounded Wisp:
Pathmaker
Fuzzfoot
Tyranius
Dasimeer
Abyssian
wakedown

Please check in here.

151 to 191 of 191 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Maximo's Hideaway All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.