Legends of Cadranite (Inactive)

Game Master Fallen_Mage

Season 1 - Shadows of the Past

Combat Map


3,451 to 3,500 of 7,414 << first < prev | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | next > last >>

HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

much to my detriment sometimes, my door is never locked ;)

-Posted with Wayfinder


N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

Jin wanders about the ship learning what he can from watching the crew go about their business. Catching sight of the stone floating through the air he approaches the others.

"What's that for?" he asks.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

Practice for Terra." Anyka says with a smirk. "That and it would be pretty useful having her chucking them at other ships in a fight."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

@Tikkle Ohhh....and why do you say that?

-Posted with Wayfinder


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Christophe watches Tehanna as she gets her food, a small smile on his face and a warm feeling welling within him. This gives way to a darker feeling, one that Renard picks up on.

"Are you worried that you're just lusting after her?" the fox barks softly.

The witch nods.

"Then let me ask you one question: what's your first instinct?"

"To protect her," Chris whispers.


Male Human Slayer 5; HP 47/47; AC 19 T 12 FF 17; Fort +5; Ref +6 Will +3; CMB +7; CMD 19; Per +9; Init +8; Spd 20ft.

earlier, to Flynt

"Well, no. Not that many people I didn't then have to kill. [here spits off the side of the ship] But I did stay with my mother for a while, and her new man. A good man. Different from my father, but a good man nonetheless. He taught me a great many things." Ash looks into the middle distance. "I wish them both well."

Now

Ash approaches Chris, also watching the drow woman with an appraising look.

"You talking to the fox again Christophe? About Tehanna? Well, I can tell you one thing - you are well different from Pharnox. Mayhap she'll appreciate the change. Good luck to you. She's a strong woman. "


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

After a few minutes, her curiosity gets the better of her and she walks over to Tikkle's cabin. She knocks on the door, "Tikkle....can I come in?" She waits for a response before opening the door.


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Christophe blanches at Ash's voice, while the fox seems to let out a laugh. "Ahh..Ash, was it?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Slayer 5; HP 47/47; AC 19 T 12 FF 17; Fort +5; Ref +6 Will +3; CMB +7; CMD 19; Per +9; Init +8; Spd 20ft.

Ash smiles broadly his easygoing nature wanting to relieve Chris' nervousness.

"Ya. Asho, but Ash is what I go by. Like I said. You'll be good for her. Don't be so hard on yourself. This whole bunch is fragile, yet strong. Perhaps you too, hmmm?"


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Chris smiles. "I wouldn't know. I don't remember the past three years before I fell in with the group."


Male Human Slayer 5; HP 47/47; AC 19 T 12 FF 17; Fort +5; Ref +6 Will +3; CMB +7; CMD 19; Per +9; Init +8; Spd 20ft.

Ash demurs, not seeming to agree one way or the other.

"Hmm. Perhaps I should ask the fox." He smiles again.

Ash kneels (unless Renard is on the rail), and holds his hand out, palm inward presenting the back of his hand to the fox.


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Renard put his paw on the back of the slayer's hand, looks into Ash's eyes and shakes his head.

"He doesn't remember either," Chris says. "But, lately, he seems to think I'm being a bit foolish...more than I used to be."


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

"of course! Come on in, Love!" Tikkle is in the back of the room tossing through fine clothing in a large trunk. Most of his torso is in the trunk and his tail is twitching high in the air.

lol the detriment part was referring to the Terra incident

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Ahhh, I see...but I take care to lock your door whenever I'm in there with you now. Lol

Gashka opens the door and walks in shutting and locking it behind her. She takes in the scene and then starts to giggle.

"Whatcha doin in there like that? Just what exactly are you up to? You're making quite the mess ya know that?" She goes about the room and starts picking up things as they come flying outta the chest.


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Tikkle hops out with a frilly dress in hand, holds it up to Gashka, shakes his head and tosses it aside before reaching back into the chest.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Picking up the dress she smiles as she lays it across a chair. Looking back at Tikkle she laughs, "Are you gonna tell me what you're up to or am I going to have to start guessing? Maybe if you told me what you were looking for I could help you find it?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17
Asho wrote:

earlier, to Flynt

"Well, no. Not that many people I didn't then have to kill. [here spits off the side of the ship] But I did stay with my mother for a while, and her new man. A good man. Different from my father, but a good man nonetheless. He taught me a great many things." Ash looks into the middle distance. "I wish them both well."

"So it's good that your back with friends then. Unless your here to kill one of us. You're not, right?" Flynt asks half jokingly.


Tehanna looked at the walking weapon rack, "You know Ash, I can hear you. And Pharnox was a good man, just a little stubborn...and obsessed." She walked away from the two men and faced out towards the sea, her hair blowing in the wind.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

"I don't want to be a substitute for Pharnox, Ash," Christophe says, his eyes entranced by Tehanna. "I want to be what she needs to complete her life, not to patch it up...even if it's for a short while, even if she moves on, even if I'm only a friend."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Christophe walks to Tehanna, resisting the urge to wrap his arms around her, resisting every urge. "Hie me, quod vis, quidquid. Quia non quæro voluntatem memet in corde simplici. Volo te scire volo ... quidnam facit ridere. Quicquid alteri cogitat vel loquitur, quod est videre puellae unum cor et animus cepit. Forte ita mature verba fortasse me putet insipientem esse, quia ego sum stultus, ut non ignorare quid tibi dixit cor meum. Quod si manere tantum sociis, si cor nostrum non pariter coeant ... Lorem ipsum dolor sit. Hoc unum scio pauca."

Elven:
"I am here to be whatever you want, whatever you need. I am not trying to worm my way into your heart for simple desires. I want...I want to get to know you, to know what makes you smile. No matter what anyone else thinks or says, what I see is a beautiful woman, one that captures my imagination and my heart. Perhaps it's early for such words, perhaps I am a fool, but I am a fool for you and I cannot ignore what my heart says. Even if we just remain friends, even if our hearts never unite...I want to be by your side. This is one of the few things I am sure of."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Awe....that's so sweeet. Now everyone can see why I was unable to resist him in real life.


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Tikkle suddenly sits up, obviously remembering something, and pulls a key from a spot near his bed. He walks to a small closet door and opens it, revealing a beautifully made dress with a golden butterfly embroidered so that it hugged the waist around the left side. "This." He holds the masterfully crafted garment up in front of Gashka and grins. "For you, my love." before she can inquire more, he kisses her on the cheek, slipping out of the room and adding "you'll need that for tonight."

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She takes the dress and looks at him, obviously at a loss for words. "What's tonight, and what's with the dress?" She says to herself since the crafty catfolk had already left the room. Laying the dress across the bed she leaves the cabin to find Anyka. Seeing Anyka she walks to her and nudges her, "Hey....come here, I need your help with something."

-Posted with Wayfinder


Tehanna smiled and put her hand on Chris'. "Ut aliquid de te invenio, ita hominis ambitu. Non es veritus sequi vestra. Sed tempus eget, varius. Nescio quid est, sed quid opus habet." Giving his hand a squeeze, the she turned and left for her quarters.

Elven:
"That's the one thing about you human's I have found so intriguing. You're not afraid to follow your hearts. But I need time, Chris. I do not know how much, but I need it all the same."


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Chris smiles at Tehanna as a wave of relief washes over him. He then calls for Renard and searches for Tikkle.

-Posted with Wayfinder


F Human

the intimate moment on deck is suddenly interupted by a loud HIIIIIYYYAAAAA! followed by a burst of stone.

the center of the ships deck is covered in a cloud of "dust" and rock fragments settling to the deck.

as it settles Terra is standing in the center surrounded by the practically pulverized boulder on the deck.

yet some how the wooden deck is in tact, well mostly.

Terra then flops on her back among the debris and relaxes. now this is much better


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Tikkle finds each of the group in turn, asking them if they happen to have a fancier change of clothes.
He says something to that effect to each of you, respond if you like, or cut me off and say something else, in groups or what have you :)

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Approached by Tikkle, Chris answers his question and poses one of his own. "I don't have anything better than this. Why do you ask?"

He gestures to the mismatched outfit full of pockets. Then he asks one more question "I meant to ask, could you use a doctor on your crew?"

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

"Nope. I don't do fancy clothes. What's up?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Chris:
"You sure about that mate? I might seem easy goin', but the sea is not. And no, I don't have room for a doctor, but a sailor that can heal, I can work with. Nobody lives here and doesn't sail, mate. If you think you're up for it, we'll talk tomorrow. For now, go check the closet in the forward cabin," Looking at Tehanna, he adds "There should be a classy officer's suit in there that'll strike her fancy." And with a wink and a pat on the back, he started to move on...

Flynt:
Tikkle throws his arm around Flynt, leading him to a spot overlooking where Terra was laying. "I know that's your style, mate, and I know she don't care. But tonight, you'll have a chance to ask her to dance. When she puts her arms around you and leans in to your chest, don't you want her to feel like you tried for her? It won't matter whether she can see you, she'll know that everyone else can see the princely stud that she always sees."
After a moment, he gives Flynt a genuine smile, "There's something that'll fit you in the forward cabin. "

-Posted with Wayfinder


F Human

Tikkle apparently not too concerned with a slightly damaged deck and rubble all over the place, asks Terra about fancy clothes.

All I got is what I'm wearing and maybe some other travelin clothes.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

Tikkle

"So when did you get all insightful about women, whiskers?" Flynt grins. "Alright, you convinced me, I'll get all dressed up."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Terra:

Tikkle touches the broach on Terra's top, and he smiles. "Gashka and probably Anyka are in my cabin. There is a smooth dress in the trunk in there that would look beautiful with this, and would make a certain blonde guy's heart skip a few beats. You should go see them, you'll wanna get fancy for tonight." As the captain turns to walk away, he kicks a stone over, showing that the damage is mostly aesthetic. Later a pair of Gnomes notice the damage and happily start repairing the deck, explaining that they were proud of the deck that was built to stand up to catapult stones.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

Tikkle:

She isn't supposed to know about that. That's also for a different occasion.


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

my bad...

-Posted with Wayfinder


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Bewitched:
Chris quickly heads to Tikkle's quarters, wondering what the catfolk was up to. The witch finds the described uniform, takes it and heads back to the cart.

"What do you think you're doing?" Renard asked, his voice icy.

"Tikkle said..."

"I'm not talking about the outfit. I'm talking about this nonsense about becoming a sailor."

"To be close to Tehanna."

"That isn't the agreement. Your patron isn't happy."

"Who cares what my patron thinks?" Chris asks flippantly. "I lost my old life. I'm building a new one."

"You should care. Do you want your powers stripped? I am your friend and my advice is to settle the affairs that these people are in and move on. If things with Tehanna work out, then we'll adjust. But the road is your only concern..."

"Renard, you told me to go after her."

"Yes, not tie your life to a ship! Perhaps you should have stuck with that other witch. Perhaps she would have set you straight."

"That's done with."

"Not if she shares the same patron as you. I will find out and I will make sure you stick to the agreement. More people need you than you think. Do you want to blow your chance at healing Tehanna?" Renard asks.

"Get out of my sight!" Christophe says, throwing a boot at the fox. "You would do that to me?!"

"Oui, Christophe," the fox says, heading for the stairs. "Think carefully, but I will have to prepare for eventual failing. If we meet Corda again, I won't hesitate to push you into the correct life."

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

ooohhhh he's a crafty one that fox.....we'll just see about that

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Okay....maybe I missed it, but what time of day is it right now?

-Posted with Wayfinder


A little after mid-day.


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

Flynt makes his way to the forward cabin to find the new duds waiting for him. It is the nicest suit the man had ever seen. "Probably looted, but it's nice." He says to no one. He takes it and goes to try it on in his quarters.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Okay, so I don't have to put the dress on right this minute....

-Posted with Wayfinder


F Human

Terra gets up and with a few motions the debris is gathered in a ball again and set on the deck.

she makes her way to the cabin of ill repute.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Hey...ill repute? We only had sex with each other ya know....Lol

-Posted with Wayfinder


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Human
Gashka wrote:

Hey...ill repute? We only had sex with each other ya know....Lol

-Posted with Wayfinder

I didn't see anything.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

You're such a brat! Lol

-Posted with Wayfinder


F Human
Gashka wrote:

You're such a brat! Lol

-Posted with Wayfinder

but you still love me


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

I doooo? Not if you get that song stuck in my head...Yeah....fine, I do. I was waiting on Anyka to be done talking before I dragged her off. I think we could use a little sister time. *Wink wink nudge nudge* I mean....nevermind.

-Posted with Wayfinder


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

I meant the three of us, not just me and Anyka.....wait, that still didn't come out right.....oh, feck it all.....you know what I mean.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

With all the comings and goings of everyone, I'm a little lost. So, what the heck is going on now, and where exactly is everybody?

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

Heh.

3,451 to 3,500 of 7,414 << first < prev | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Legends of Cadranite All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.